Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #213 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Titus »

No problem. Here's a drama causing suggestion. Scum have zero incentive to post bc all the wagons are on town.

VOTE: Brandi

So sorry you drew scum. Have your first vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #217 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 214, Evil Regals wrote:
In post 211, DOMO wrote:
In post 209, The Plagiarist wrote:Reinoe is town, and his wagon is stupid.

Define "wagon".

Indeed!

I didn't know one vote makes a wagon!

Also the defense right there if off. What makes him town??

Also hi wifey <33

Hi honey. One vote counts as a wagon of one in my book by the way for VCA. So blah. Not as big deal here. Just another way of saying voting Reinoe is stupid. *sigh*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #250 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 224, Not the mafia wrote:
In post 218, dybeck wrote:My working hypothesis is still that NottheMafia is scum. I don't buy the "too scummy to be scum" defence, particularly with new players.

At 6 or 7 votes, he looked in danger. His scumbuddies then had a choice of bussing him or trying to save him.

When Reinoe made several posts about his suspicions of me being scum, I looked for all the world like a potentially easy target for an alternative lynch. The Plagiarist, the only other choice, wasn't posting heavily and didn't look like he'd give the same level of strong reaction as I would. And then, out of nowhere, up pop alelina, Regal and Baezu to stir up a viable counterwagon. Regal hopped on and then hopped off when it appeared to be going nowhere, and Baezu is voting me despite subsequently apparently posting about a townread on me.

I think it's distinctly possible that NtM is not only scum, but scum with a power role worth saving. And I think it distinctly possible that one of Regal and Baezu is scum with him.

And if the scum do have power-roles, then three scum is more likely than four. And I still haven't forgotten Powerful Townie's statement about there being three scum.

Is it actually this easy?

You say that like it's a foregone conclusion that they are all my scumbuddies. In fact, it doesn't look that easy at all. Everything that you just said is nothing but speculation. Dybeck has spent the game probing random people concerning the tiniest of slip-ups. He made a big deal out of PT's claim of the amount of mafia in the game. He started my bangwagon simply because I "wasn't scumhunting." He tried to make reinoe's post restrictions seem important. Searching for lynch targets is a big part of the game, but Dybeck has been bringing up technicalities and speculation, then passing them off as evidence for lynching. One of the biggest goals as a mafioso should likely be to collapse the village on itself. Arousing suspicion for everyone in the group is a fantastic way to get the town to kill each other, and with the ways Dybeck has been painting everyone to be worse than they are, it's a possibility that this is his end goal.

Of course, some of this is me speculating, but it's still better reasoning than the random hypothesis you threw together.

I would imagine if he was mafia, he wouldn't be pushing slips or what not (driving conversations) but merely "observing" things and letting the comments fuel natural divisions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #251 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Titus »

I do not care for getting in a shit storm with nor sheeping ika at the moment and I want a counter wagon for VCA.

VOTE: Not the mafia
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #263 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 257, dybeck wrote:
In post 255, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:yes im making myself amy own scum case

This is Not Helpful.

Everyone has their own methods. I will learn more about them through this. ika is not a rational player(meaning logical, not implying insanity). You cannot read people by usefulness to you but use their intent.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #277 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

I like it. Why do you hate it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #335 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 314, DOMO wrote:Ok so I've caught up and I've got gut town reads on a few people... titus, dybeck, reinoe, pv, elmo, pokerface.

Not sure about baezu, getting mixed vibes. NTM and PT I'd say are null.

Scummy... plagiarist, brandi, evil regals

Anyone I haven't mentioned probably needs to post more.

If I am wrong on Brandi, DOMO is likely scum. I don't think anyone has presented evidence for Brandi scum and DOMO is all over it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #336 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 330, Baezu wrote:Not liking Titus or plagiarist. Don't know who I dislike more. This is definitely not town Titus

Lol. Wrong.

Why do we have 3 competing Day 1 wagons? At two days until deadline.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #337 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 327, dybeck wrote:
In post 325, Brandi wrote:
Please, Titus, post more.

I also really want Titus' reads.

Scum is DOMO and at least one of the major wagons. I need to get reactions from people to read them Day 1 is my weakest day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #338 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 317, DOMO wrote:Brandi looks ok in ISO too. It was her #196 that had me noting her in my scum pile, she was turning the screw on someone I was reading as town. Other than that though she feels town, so again I wouldn't say I'm confident in that one.

Plagiarist though, his ISO took me very little time and I sense nothing town in that.

In post 335, Titus wrote:
In post 314, DOMO wrote:Ok so I've caught up and I've got gut town reads on a few people... titus, dybeck, reinoe, pv, elmo, pokerface.

Not sure about baezu, getting mixed vibes. NTM and PT I'd say are null.

Scummy... plagiarist, brandi, evil regals

Anyone I haven't mentioned probably needs to post more.

If I am wrong on Brandi, DOMO is likely scum. I don't think anyone has presented evidence for Brandi scum and DOMO is all over it.

Can we quick wagon Domo? Compare 314 and 317?

VOTE: DOMO
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #340 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 339, dybeck wrote:"Why do we have three competing wagons?"... And then immediately kick off a vanity fourth?

Seriously?

Well this tells me enough to where I can support your wagon.

The DOMO wagon had the strongest evidence to me. In another day, quicklynching is not a viable option.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #416 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by Titus »

There is a really sheepable case to vote DOMO here.

DOMO for Day 1 lynch!!!!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #525 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh ika...again with your shit to lynch me because I am breathing. This is getting old.

VOTE: DOMO
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #527 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Dybeck would be the vig kill most likely. While you didn't think they were scum, it's about what the hypothetical vig thought.

Can we lynch DOMO?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #529 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 510, ika wrote:
In post 508, Brandi wrote:
1) If this is your town play then I accept it. But I don't like what you've done and I feel like you aren't very careful.

2) I would need someone to sell me on Titus because so far she's felt very helpful. I feel like her detracting from the Beazu wagon was a GOOD thing, because I think she believed she wasn't scum and there was no rush at that point.

1) careful is for the weak. there are few times where i am what i would consider "careful"

2) tbh i scum read titus always

but to maybe point some things out:
-she didnt try to really derail the beazu wagon (if she thinks someone is town she will hardcore defend them most of the time)
-shes lurking (shes more spammy as town is what ive noticed)
-her reads just seem off in general (we always fight over reads but here its just odd)

pedit: i dount doubt theres at least one either, let me go nab vote count

I was afk during the Beazu wagon.
I have been "lurking" for me across all games.
The last point needs articulation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #536 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

Ok. Now PF flipped vig and doubted Dybeck was scum. So Dybeckis either SK or scum kill. Did PF doubt Reinoe enough to shoot him? Or are we dealing with multiple scum factions?

Second, why did the day stop after DOMO accused me of having a gun? Why didn't scum shoot me? DOMO claim seemed to be pretty rolefishy, as if they thought I was a cop. So why did PF flip?

Brandi, I doubt ika is scum. I am not 100% on that but he's a decent townread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #537 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 526, PokerFace wrote:I didn't consider Reinoe or Dybeck to be scum. If I was a vig, I would not have killed either of them

@ika, why do you play trollishly? What does it gain or fulfill for you?

Here we go. We likely have multiball or an SK. The flipped vig said he would shoot neither of the two targets.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #538 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

Wait flavor text prohibts multiball most likely as DOMO's flip was mafia goon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #539 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

Testing something...
VOTE: Adelina
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #545 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

Mod just to check did a player cut the day short right after DOMO's post?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #564 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Titus »

^^ plenty of thoughts when I get home but alina's last post is a scumclaim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #570 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

If ika hasn't tried to lynch me and I have been around two days, it is a scumclaim from him.

First, I tried to figure out what factions are in play. Pretty easily deducable. Scum and sk is most likely.

I tunnelled DOMO. Scum want to find out if I am cop, so they fake a gunsmith claim. Worst case scenario, they get a mislynch out of me. They cut the day shot to make me look suspect. They didn't account for DOMO flipping. Plus a fake claim cannot fall apart if not questioned. Again, I saud most of this in the opening.

My next question was to figure out which townie (Dybeck or Reinoe) was the scum kill. So I went yhrough Dybeck's post given Dybeck was controversial while Reinoe was obvtown (meaning more people would kill her). I voted Alina to get that information. Alina's sheeping response to ika's unlogic was bad. She just agrees with no critical thinking. Town Sal thinks rather than sheeping the first OMGUS.

So why would Alina give info? That is who Dybeck voted before he was run up to mislynch. Why would scum kill a mislynch candidate? They would not unless he was right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #571 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 559, ika wrote:im afraid im going to die tonight for being so protown now.......

I find it highly unlikely you will die tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #572 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Lichtmann's cousin ftw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #576 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Peregrine (0)weak town
adelina (1) scum
Obscurity (0) lives in Obscurity
Lowercase (0)blah
Ika (1) town
Evil Regals (0) weak town
Brandi (0) weak scum
ELMO TEH AZN (0) weak scum
Not the mafia scum
Titus (0)town
The Plagiarist (0) town

Will revisit later some
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #578 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 575, ika wrote:your obviously not DOMO buddy, but your not cleared from SK

*smacks you* I just told you my role.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #579 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 577, ika wrote:im sleeping this off now, i fried my brain.

but a summery of unaligned atm from DOMO of the top of my head:

Plauge
titus
PV?

possible buddies:
NTM
brandi
evil?

p-edit: join me on NTM then

Let me see what analysis shows.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #581 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Lol. Doing analysis on kills diesn't make me the SK.Almost confirmed? Please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #604 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

@ika, I'm not the angry cousin. Lichtmann's cousin is OP when combined with Lichtmann.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #605 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 597, ika wrote:ok this post has plenty of hints and small indsider info

@evil: titus is town, her reachout to me is town. scum will have to kill her b/c now i know her true role.

titus: detecitve, xmen, me. im hooping you knwo what im saying with this.

I think I am going to cry. ika actually saying I am town....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #607 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Titus »

@ika, I'm not a killing role. Think, similar to Lichtmann but not quite him. Creates a broken game if a family reunion occurs every night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #611 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

@ika, none of those categories really fit.

Three players left. Licthmann, his cousin and scum. Scum cannot win the game. I would be a beta in Lichtmann's game but no one was Lichtmann's cousin and mods don't like that family reunion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #618 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Lichtmann's cousin is a fiction... Look at Lichtmann's game. Look at the list of betas. Go one by one if you have to. You'll find the cousin. Look up from him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #619 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Look up from Lichtmann to find his cousin who wasn't in Lichtmann's game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #625 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah I got you. Just remember to tell me your "investigation target" at some point for my analysis. You know a lot of my analysis depends on who knows what and when so I want to judge you in relation to them.

I am going to do my analysis ika on my own terms. I don't SK hunt.

@Alina, why are you so sure that the SK kill was Reinoe?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #634 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Titus »

ika, I don't see myself ever trusting Adelina unless you let me do my analysis. Don't force me to do shit until I'm ready. I have a process. Us three are dominating. I'd like to hear from others.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #637 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Eyeballing the votes... I don't like the NTM wagon. I don't like the Plagiarist vote.

ika is a longshot and remote. I have minor paranoia from the day 1 wagon and him actually townreading me as town.

I could compromise to Regals at this point. Elmo could also be done.

@ika speculate all you want. I can later. I did a tentative analysis. I need to do more. It's midgame so meh. A few more flips will tell me all I need to know. The odds of me getting them... not good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #640 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Ika, my analysis looks more at votes cast at first blush. You were a counterwagon to DOMO. The only two people who voted you were town. I would expect a scumvote to follow. Instead there was a third wagon.

The ntm wagon served as a counter to scumDOMO. While it does happen, I am relunctant to believe the scum counter was another scum.

Why is Regals likely town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #642 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Titus »

I find it highly unlikely I am outliving you. I am still not sure how.

I will take a second look at Regals.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #660 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 649, Adelina wrote:
In post 648, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 644, Adelina wrote:
Unvote: Titus
Vote: Not the Mafia

I really hope you're town, Titus.

11 days left, why are you voting Not the Mafia?

Because we live in a world where I can't please everyone. I vote NTM, I piss you off. I DON'T vote NTM, I piss Ika off.

By the way, if NTM flips scum, you just earned a look from me.

Why are you concerned with who you piss off? Vote the scums. People townreading the scums will be annoyed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #661 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 650, Obscurity wrote:
In post 618, Titus wrote:Lichtmann's cousin is a fiction... Look at Lichtmann's game. Look at the list of betas. Go one by one if you have to. You'll find the cousin. Look up from him.

I don't understand this entire Lichtmann thing. Plus, I think it's rather anti-town for the two of you to be talking in shadows and whispers.

That being said, pretty sure Titus is town. Not so sure about ika, this seems counter to his normal play.

Obscurity, the point was to tell ika my role. I wanted only ika to know so I crumbed to him using something only he would understand. So I get the point you feel left out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #667 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 665, Evil Regals wrote:Fine,

can we lynch elmo now?

VOTE: elmo

Why elmo?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #671 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

@ika, if you understood me, you'd have no concerns about needing that night. You have it.

@Regals, you should know by now I don't do well with feelings.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #674 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Titus »

@ika, I have no plans to hunt SK scum. If we happen to hit it, great.

I'll look back for that "key element" later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #683 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Ika why are you asking me to crack the scumteam? Isn't it your pet peeve when I do that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #693 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 685, ika wrote:but can you clarify what you jsut said?

You are always telling me don't try to "solve the game". By that I mean have all the answers.

Tell me, other than me, who is your favorite person to talk to?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #701 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 699, Ankamius wrote:Hi. I've played with a few of you before.

Anything I should focus on while reading?

Read with confirned alignments in mind, particularly DOMO scum.

Nice to see you again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #702 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 700, ika wrote:oh hai page top.

not too much tbh, jsut sheep the people right now

Sherp me then bc you think Alina is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #735 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

@ika/@Ankimus Not feeling obscurity. Can you join me on Adelina?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #737 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 736, PeregrineV wrote:Only reason I'm note feeling Obscurity is that it seems like they would be less obvious.

Vote: Obscurity

Ewwww...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #757 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

Adelina lynched yet. Nope. Carry on.

You would think being right on DOMO would get me a sheep.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #760 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

Why not today?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #763 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 761, ika wrote:why is obscurity not also scum?

Because I got zero sheeps.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #774 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 766, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 735, Titus wrote:@ika/@Ankimus Not feeling obscurity. Can you join me on Adelina?

Is there something you like as town about them?

Yes. There is zero reason to scumread them. I was right on scum yesterday. Zero sherps today. Yeah not trusting big wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #792 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

You are living ika.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #793 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

Lynchme and Adelina are scum of some sort.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #827 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:41 am

Post by Titus »

I am suspicious as to why I am not dead....

Ika I want to hear what you worked out.

VOTE: AdrianC
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #836 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

Not yet. At work ika.

That firmat is good. Will need to think about my answers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #846 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

Investigative: ika (cuz too many people townreading him) or PeregrineV (selfprotect really) or Mala (gut says do not trust)
Protective: ika (probably town but is dense)
Manipulative (JK/RB/other): PV or ER if RB. If jk Ank (unsure on him eouldn't mind heal and block there)
Kill: AdrienC
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #847 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 838, ika wrote:
In post 836, Titus wrote:Not yet. At work ika.

That firmat is good. Will need to think about my answers.

the more you wait the less vaild your answer will be to me......

As if I care. Work comes first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #849 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Titus »

I had zero to do with the shenigans day 2.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #862 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 857, ika wrote:knwo what: titus do VCA on the nacho lynch whos the scum in there?

pedit: dont worry brandi your death will not be in vain

Tonight I will do a VCA on the whole game. VCAing a single wagon is ineffective.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #863 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 860, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 853, Evil Regals wrote:Explain why you want me dead adeinc

I'm getting scum vibes from you. Why does practically everyone in the game want me dead?

Maybe bc you are recycling my logic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #869 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 852, Evil Regals wrote:Titus if ika was scum one of us would have died instead of brandi.

Also im sorry you dont trust me but im town. Im able to give hints to people of those i trust.

Unlikely. If you both are scum fakeclaiming together, neiyher of you could die. Ika shooting me will cause the group to wonder why he didn't die the next night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #874 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

Ika, i think plague is toen bc AdrienC is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #881 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Titus »

ER, do you know my role?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #890 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

@ika, Prue Halliwell was town. I was Barbaras and had a Phoebe Halliwell fakeclaim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #891 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

Mala, sing me a song, I will sing you one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #932 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

Can I be really last ika since I've already claimed to you? So I can't change my response.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #936 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

Alright. I'm the bodyguard. I've been camped on you the entire game ika. Hence why I could guarantee you another night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #937 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

Alan Parrish from Jumanji is the flavor.

ika for you Lichtmann was a doctor. Bodyguard is related to a doctor. A doctor and bodyguard constantly healing each other would be OP and a broken game as scum could never get a kill. Bodyguard was an unused beta role higher in the ABC list than doctor in the Lichtmann game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #986 (isolation #71) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 982, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 966, The Plagiarist wrote:I am King of the Moon also King of Everything. I have some highly confusing flavor that might make sense if I knew the character, but I can tell whether people are power roles or not (I get PMed by the moderator "Vanilla" or "Not Vanilla" but apparently Vanilla includes mafia without power roles too). I have two results on people who are still alive, which I think is best not to reveal at least until the end of this claiming business as there may be a reason why a town would lie and I don't want to out that until we have everything established. I reserve the right not to reveal if I think it's the best move, though.

The Adventures of Baron Munhcausen

Joat, vt???
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1020 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Titus »

ika, I don't buy the neighborhood being all town. Gut screams at me mala scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1022 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

VCA got bogged down... will do tomorrow... been drinking tonight.

AC is the scumbuddy.

If AC is town, I'd have to reasses

Plague is town bc counterwagon to scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1031 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1023, Evil Regals wrote:
In post 1020, Titus wrote:ika, I don't buy the neighborhood being all town. Gut screams at me mala scum.

No one said anything about a neighborhood.
Your gut is reaaaaaaaaaallly, reallly wrong.
I gave you a song and you ignored it.

Oh plenty has been said about the hood. Look back Mala. Think comic books. ika has already told me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1033 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Titus »

It's going. Just put that other game to bed...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1034 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok I'm seeing two major wagons Day 1. There isn't the chaining I would like to see, but I'm seeing plenty. Gut paranoia gives a little to worry about ika in #87 but that's probably nothing. Evil Regals hasn't been involved in many of the major wagons which is disconcerting.

Most importantly is the wagon on NTM. Most of that wagon has flipped town or I know is town (manfredd). That wagon was countered by a wagon on known town. Two unknowns are leading that wagon.

Day 2 gives me more to worry about with Regal. Scum ended that wagon. The votes were on Domo, Regal, ika and me. The vote on ika was cast by Adelina who is probably scum. The wagon Regal was on me and I'm known town to me. When the lynch was stopped, a compelling case could be made that I was persuading people DOMO was scum and no counterwagons were going to take here.

Day 3 lynch on Obscurity/Nachomamma while a successful lynch, I'm analyzing as a mislynch for VCA as it is not on groupscum and that's how they'd behave. The start has two town but Nachomamma was hammered before he could even post as the replacement which is rather fast. There are a few unknowns at the end of the wagon. The hammer by lynchmeplease knowing he took over NTM's slot makes him look bad.

Adlina (AdrienC), NTM, Regal, with the possibility of one more is where I am at right now with the VCA. Outside paranoia of ika given the fact I know he was never attacked during the whole game (unless I was healed).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1044 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Titus »

@ika, I won't be targeting anyone tonight for the wifom and I see no powerful investigative claim to protect and I think one of the neighbors is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1047 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Then why would ika tell me you were?

what all is in your joat?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1049 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Mala, I hate rolecrumbing. We've got limited time. I got the jist one of your roles is protective. Beyond that, I got nothing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1058 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:47 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, first things first I need to redo my vca. Second, we need to figure out if two scum or three scum are left.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1062 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

Let's let Mala see if she can catch up to my reasoning which may be wholly different from ika's.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1072 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1066, LimMePls wrote:
In post 1058, Titus wrote:Second, we need to figure out if two scum or three scum are left.

On a scale from 1-10, how important would you say this is.

9. If we have three scum, nl is best. If two scum, we lynch. If a cop has a guilty or innotime to share.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1076 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1074, The Plagiarist wrote:i don't have a guilty (or anything from last night), but i do have contradictions. i think something else is going on though.

Elaborate on these contradictions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1077 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1071, ika wrote:PV is half right.

that probally would of been better but think more action-wise

My role in Upick fire and ice?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1090 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

@ika, it would be a strech for mine but maybe....

@Plagarist, walk me through it. You mentioned contradictions. You are jumping here. There's a few scenarios I see. One would clear ER most likely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1091 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Titus »

ER targets of actions with country songs?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1093 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1092, ika wrote:titus have you figuered out why there were no death yet?

i would say somethign else but meh

Three pssibilities. Depends onMala's songs. Then it depends on her act last night allegedly. I think she claimed joat so two things plausible. One I really don't like with mine as existing. The other she would not be as fast yo clear you. The third, you stopped the kill bc something Mala gave you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1096 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

Well, that makes sense. Stop me if I shouldn't eat what's in the vending machine. :-p

ER's probably town and made option one me thinks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1099 (isolation #89) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Titus »

:S I get what ika is saying but it's not consistent with what Mala's saying.

Can you get on skype Mala? Putting together the final list and I need to know when to take you back to the airport.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1100 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Of course, I was supposing scum tried to kill ika rather than me bc I am horrible wifom candidate...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1114 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Titus »

I am seeing far too much protective shit for my liking...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1120 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

ika, maybe we should mass flavor claim...

That could be me... but that also could be Patch Adams.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1129 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

Is it possible the wish was a flubber invention..

What all could you invent?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1132 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

What is your list? Do they go out daily?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1155 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1126, ika wrote:guts say that it was lynchmeplz slot who got the wish and wished for day to end early

DOMO makes more sense given the night ending right after his gambit.

Was anyone townreading DOMO?

That also raises the possibility of a scum genie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1156 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1138, shos wrote:if anyone wants to direct me to somewhere specific, or tell me in short what happened, or list of claims, etc etc, please do that. also, I have a hat. also,
what are the chances this game is multiball?

Zero.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1210 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Titus »

So we have at least two scum left. Obvious.

We should focus on flipping the scummy people on the wagon. Time to refresh vca with the knowledge kniwn.

Given this position, me town, ika likely town, lmp likely town, I will not protect anyone on the wagon. I want scum to have a clear path to shoot ika.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1211 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1203, ika wrote:shos the fact is i dont give a fucking damn. my mood is currently pissed, annoyed and fed up

i have:
-been pretty transparent
-been trying to coordinate everytihng
-pushign for players to take stances
-used my item i was given in a protown way (i got track from evil and something else)
-i had an entire convo with titus where she claimed bg to me

at this point im like fed up with people and about half of my damn games.
im fed up with trying to solve a damn game only to be like "nope ignore" to me
im fed up with trying to break games only for people to yell at me for it
im fuckign fed up that you replace in and legit think im scum at this point.

i:
-got a wish and could of used it in so many better ways if i was scum
-could of used my track to frame someone
-could of just flat out nked titus when she claimed and then fake that it was someone else

do you really think im going to play that suboptimal?

Ika there is only one me. *hugs*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1213 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1212, ika wrote:you should target PV if he has another shot.

anthign outside of that i would take as a scum claim

What did PV claim again? Why wouldn't you want me to protect ER given she's a larger townread at this point?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1215 (isolation #100) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1214, ika wrote:titus, have you been reading the thread?

I have been. It's not sticking with me and I post what comes to my head.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1216 (isolation #101) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah I don't see a role claim in PV's ISO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1219 (isolation #102) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1217, LimMePls wrote:
In post 1216, Titus wrote:Yeah I don't see a role claim in PV's ISO.

Someone has been granting wishes. PV is only non-claimed. 2+2=?

Baron Muchausen is not consitent with wishes. That would be Aladdin no?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1221 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 982, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 966, The Plagiarist wrote:I am King of the Moon also King of Everything. I have some highly confusing flavor that might make sense if I knew the character, but I can tell whether people are power roles or not (I get PMed by the moderator "Vanilla" or "Not Vanilla" but apparently Vanilla includes mafia without power roles too). I have two results on people who are still alive, which I think is best not to reveal at least until the end of this claiming business as there may be a reason why a town would lie and I don't want to out that until we have everything established. I reserve the right not to reveal if I think it's the best move, though.

The Adventures of Baron Munhcausen

This isn't a claim from PV. It's a reference to the movie. Baron Munchausen is the movie where Robin Williams plays the king of the moon.

All of us are roles played by Robin Williams. So no PV did not claim here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1222 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1220, ika wrote:titus, who GRANTS the wishes in aladdin?

The genie but I want to hear PV claim to be the genie and that he has wishes before I protect him. I want to see who it is best to use my protect on. Protecting a named townie is NOT the best move here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1235 (isolation #105) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

I would switch me for ika. LMP sensoring is pretty protown. Ika is probably town. I am fine PoEing Ank and Plagarist.

Assumptions are exactly how I would beat people as scum. Everyone also went FN confirmed in Inuyasha but it was a fake claim. I was the only one looking under the hood. Given I have to try to figure out who provides the most value tp the town. If ER has shit left and PV doesn't, protecting ER is the better play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1236 (isolation #106) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

If PV is not the genie, then that makes sense.

PV's wishtrail can also show who cut that lynch short when DOMO tried to frame/fish me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1237 (isolation #107) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1231, PeregrineV wrote:I wish Pokerface wasn't killed, but glad he got his spinach.

How do we know this?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1238 (isolation #108) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1236, Titus wrote:If PV is not the genie, then that makes sense.

PV's wishtrail can also show who cut that lynch short when DOMO tried to frame/fish me.

Tired thinking...if PV is not genie, having a scum genie makes sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1240 (isolation #109) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

Not sure. Ifit's a scum genie, PV won't claim and it would pick the players least likely to optimally use when it picks town. If PV is genie, then that theory is moot.

Ika, what exactly was your wish?

???? - Stop day.
ika - ???? (Something with the kill)
LMP - Wagon Sensor
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1267 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1261, LimMePls wrote:That DOMO-titus interaction. Wow. Either it was a brilliant scum-scum gambit (and I mean fucking BRILLIANT), or titus is pretty much guaranteed town. I mean, so brilliant, I'd be willing to lose the game to it.

Maybe we should just lynch plagiarist. Gonna wait for tomorrow, and then, unless anyone I have a strong town read on has an objection to moving the game along, I'll be voting.

While I am town, I am known for being devious scum here.

PV, I want an accounting of all wishes in a post.

VOTE: Ank

I know one of ER or PV must be town if LMP is town (scum would not use sensor) but I cannot trust either of them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1284 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Titus »

Three kills never happened in a night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1360 (isolation #112) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

ER is possible fourth scum. If you think LMP lied, you lynch LMP. Otherwise lynching on the sensored wagon is best.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1396 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:59 am

Post by Titus »

I guarded no one under the wifom assumption.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1397 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:02 am

Post by Titus »

I am starting to get real concerned on balance. Two town item givers while just having a goon flipped...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1399 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Titus »

As much as I am concerned about balance, we have to determine who on the sensored wagon is town or scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1401 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 175, farside22 wrote:

Vote count
:

Reinoe (0)
adelina (1) Obscurity
peregrinev (0)
baezu (0)
burn_209 (0)
Obscurity (0)
dybeck (1) evil regal
cloud nine (0)
POWERFUL TOWNIE (1) peregrine
Domo (1) plagiarist
Evil Regals (0)
Brandi (0)
ELMO TEH AZN (0)
Not the mafia (7) manfredd, Reinoe, dybeck, adelina, Brandi, elmo, baezu
manfredd (0)
The Plagiarist (2) powerful townie, Domo

Not voting:
Cloud nine, burn_209, not the mafia

With 16 alive it will take 9 to lynch
Deadline:
(expired on 2014-09-20 07:30:00)

Prodding: the plagiarist and manfredd

Can you sensor the nonvoters here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1402 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:27 am

Post by Titus »

Sorry I was looking through vote counts to find Ank and Plag together. If that comes back 2 scum, then we know it's Ank and Plag. If not then I got investigationto do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1404 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Titus »

Figure out the wagon fast, as I am on vla soon.

Ank and Plag should be the custom wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1405 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:35 am

Post by Titus »

It is consensus those two are the scums. Let's verify.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1406 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:36 am

Post by Titus »

Why can't you just wish for the mod to tell you how many scum are in Ank and Plag? Why is a wagon required?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1408 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:44 am

Post by Titus »

Just bold in thread. What happens if I do an illegal wish?

If my wish stays, even if I tried an illegal wish, I wish to sensor Ank and Plag.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1413 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:29 am

Post by Titus »

Ika no. Do you me lmp. That should handle both my and shos's concern.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1414 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

I do not see what your sensor tells us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1427 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1425, LimMePls wrote:@Titus: Are you saying you chose not to protect PV last night?

Yes. I was hoping scum would assume I was an shoot someone more useful. If I was wrong, it would confirm PV as telling the truth, which is also useful given I figured he was limited shot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1428 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1424, ika wrote:i already plan on using myself so it cant be baised of "OMG IKA WIFOMING"

That is precisely why I do not want you in unless it is you mr LMP.

We should just censor the wagon I quoted but I am starting to think ika is full of shit.

He was never attacked despite being conftown. Refuses to provide useful info about yesterday. Wants to sensor to protect himself. Sudden ER paranoia.... didn't come out swinging at me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1437 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

Confirming me is bad. I protect conftown made. Hence why we crnsor no voters on the wagon I quoted
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1536 (isolation #127) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:14 am

Post by Titus »

I am down with Ank or Plag. Just bold to catch my attention when to vote. Not putting L minus 1 when on vla.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1541 (isolation #128) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

Not hammering.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1542 (isolation #129) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

Ok well that tells us things. Ank is scumso I am not worried here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1544 (isolation #130) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1543, shos wrote:plag's vote makes me *realy* unconfrotable. so please unvote.

I cannot. I am not voting silly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1561 (isolation #131) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

Shos, this game was not advertised as bastard. Mod confirmed the sensor. I think scum just went for a kill they could get as ER is the last person I would defend. If I flip, Plag gets autolynched.

I guarded LMP.

VOTE: Plag
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1574 (isolation #132) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Titus »

Everyone is overly paranoid of Titus scum.

I was town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1584 (isolation #133) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

Just lynch Plag tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”