Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:12 am

Post by GGG »

In post 13, Untrod Tripod wrote:
vote: Untrod Tripod

guys, you need to lynch me today.
I'm a town-aligned player
whose passive ability is that anyone who targets me has their wincon changed to Cult. The negative utility if town targets me is too high, and leaving me alive will raise too many questions come lategame. There's no way to get a cop to verify my alignment, since the cop will become a Cultist.

lynching me is the optimal day 1 play from my perspective.

So jester, or a the hilarious bastard jester where he isn't really a jester and just dies, or some kind of cult bomb where whoever lynches him becomes a cultist.

Or he's telling the truth.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:01 am

Post by GGG »

In post 19, Skitty wrote:Now that the game's started-
We are a survivor that wins with everyone.
Our flavor is Pacman. That being said, we're going to be jumping on the main wagon from here on out.

Course, I might have some witty banter for you all. One doesn't just get in this awesome playerlist and lurk the entire time. Pretty much all I'm going to do though.

To clarify you win with both scum and town victory conditions? Shouldn't we as town lynch you day one because if you live to Lylo you just will vote with the scum wagon to win.

VOTE: skitty
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:44 am

Post by GGG »

In post 57, Bulbazak wrote:If you're wanting to lynch them because they claimed survivor, that's a policy lynch. If they have other actions (besides the claim) that makes you think scum, then by all means, enlighten us.

So if we choose not to lynch a claimed survivor who has committed to vote the largest wagon. We get to Lylo and the survivor votes the towniest person so the remaining scum jump on to win. How is this not be the outcome? And if this is the outcome how is it not better for us to lynch now.

This doesn't even consider the possibility of lying. Which does exist.

So can you explain how keeping this person alive benefits the town.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:49 am

Post by GGG »

In post 75, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 70, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 68, Bulbazak wrote:@Wisdom: He could be telling the truth, which is why we should lynch it and not leave the possibility of a cult open.

No, we shouldn't. Whoever believes him can just refrain from targetting him.

~Wis

This is a big game with dumb people in it. It's a far bigger risk to have potentially useful PRs converted away from my alignment.

Why did you say converted away from my alignment instead of converted away from town. The way you worded it sounds like you aren't town.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:06 am

Post by GGG »

In post 93, Bulbazak wrote:The way AA9 talked to me is not coming from a town place. She tried to placate me and then went with a fake question to UT to make it look like she was town scumhunting. Nothing about that exchange was natural and coming from a town mindset.

In post 78, GGG wrote:
So if we choose not to lynch a claimed survivor who has committed to vote the largest wagon. We get to Lylo and the survivor votes the towniest person so the remaining scum jump on to win. How is this not be the outcome? And if this is the outcome how is it not better for us to lynch now.

Again, this is voting for policy reasons. If Skitty is a survivor, then her only goal is to stay alive, which means it doesn't matter who she votes. Personally, since survivors share the wincon, I have no problem with that and would instead make sure that she votes in our favor. If you think she's scum for the claim, then that's one thing. However, if you are trying to lynch her because she's a survivor, which it sounds like you are, then that is very scummy, since you are focusing on a useless wagon over a useful wagon on an anti-town role, or in lieu of actual scumhunting.

P-edit: @Major: I don't see the contradiction between the two roles.

I am saying lynch the survivor who wins with both factions as policy. At Lylo how will you ensure the survivor does not vote with scum.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:14 am

Post by GGG »

In post 109, Bulbazak wrote:

You I'm just going to forget it being a scum claim and look at that wagon later. There's definitely scum jumping on the survivor claim.

P-edit: GGG, why aren't you voting Major then?

@Major: Not really.[/quote]

Major only wins with one alignment. So he is still like any other player. We have to determine if he is scum or town aligned.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:17 am

Post by GGG »

In post 111, Skitty wrote:Did I say any alignment

No I didn't

I said everyone yes because shorthand and too lazy to consider other possible options as I typed that out as soon as I got the role pm

As for why I claimed D1, I
stole
am using bork's idea he mentioned over skype once to claim early as survivor and just do nothing so niether side as incentive to want you dead

I think I'd like the challenge and you guys would let me get away with murder wis

pedit-

the latter

You said win with everyone. Does that not imply at least town and mafia. Otherwise you would have corrected it much earlier.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:38 am

Post by GGG »

In post 132, The Will of Heaven wrote:
You thought you signed up for a large normal.
Called Capcom Crossover Chaos.
When the sample PM is Ryu the Bastard Mod.
And UT's claim was right above you.

Is there still anyone who believes Skitty is town or are we done here?

~Wis

I'm sold on skittles likely being scum now. The nice thing is worst case we lynch someone who would kill us in Lylo.

Skitty, can you specifically state what groups you win with if you survive?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:43 am

Post by GGG »

In post 143, Skitty wrote:Mafia and town which we've already covered, glad to see you don't know how to read!

Actually you never explicitly stated this prior to this post. You implied it with a vague response about assuming 3p.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 221, mental somnic wrote:yea ggg is playing like an overparanoid town role but its fake as heck
its that kind of dumb questioning scum do to feign content
me no likey

also i played with him as town b4 but that was one game so feel free to doubt the validity but there he was pushing reads in a style similar to mine aka quick and not the biggest amount of explanation and he was way more focused in his actions too

That's a bad meta read though as it was vengeful which essentially starts at Lylo. So if your going to push bad meta at least link it so others can evaluate it.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 252, mental somnic wrote:cn we get more ppl on the arcangel wagon i wanna get more from her thx

Is your arc angel pure meta or is there something else?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by GGG »

Untrod,

What is the flavour associated with your ability.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by GGG »

How can you believe both skitty's and majors claims. They have overlapping conditions

vote: ooba
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 303, dramonic wrote:GGG, they're both plausible, and they're both anti-town.
That is the dumbest vote...

So you are saying a mod will create a role which 1 player wins with mafia or town and the other wins with just mafia or with just town. It doesn't fit. Why is one player given an easier out than the other.

The second role as currently disclosed is not anti town. We need to sort whether he wins with town or mafia the same as everyone else but it's not inherently anti town.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:38 am

Post by GGG »

In post 320, ZZZX wrote:also soft claiming a role whose death affects the scum team relatively negatively but not too much that it is worth lynch me for.

In post 323, ZZZX wrote:
In post 322, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 320, ZZZX wrote:also soft claiming a role whose death affects the scum team relatively negatively but not too much that it is worth lynch
me
for.

You as in. I didnt get this.

I am soft claiming a role which hurts mafia when killed/lynched

however the effect isnt really worth getting lynched for (its something small)

so me as in... me? I am not full claiming no role atm

So I don't get the town purpose of this claim.

All it does is prevent you from possibly being nightkilled. This increases the probability of other power roles getting nightkilled so hurts the town

Scum motivation is to imbed you as town.

Why not just be silent about it.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:01 am

Post by GGG »

@adorkable what happened between and . You went from only lynch anti town roles to voting for me. Why the change in theory?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:06 am

Post by GGG »

In post 694, droog wrote:
@twoh

thou just said thou'd expressed an opinion on ggg
am i not supposed to count those two posts?
or dost i count them?
because 'tis not much of an opinion etihre way

i'll give thou thy point on skitty
but from mpov if thou'rt scum it doesnt matter to thou if he's 3rd or not
and i have seen nay great evidence on thy skitty push that thou art thinking about this like town

What's with you thous and dosts. They weren't present in your early post and are now.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:09 am

Post by GGG »

I don't like zzzx, his role claim is scummy. It boils down to Town don't lynch me because I have powers and scum don't night kill me because it's bad for you. Puts negative pressure against his lynch
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:17 am

Post by GGG »

Overall I think skitty or major is the right play today. Skitty has the higher probability of being a fake claim.

vote: skitty
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:20 am

Post by GGG »

In post 733, adorkable wrote:
In post 726, GGG wrote:@adorkable what happened between and . You went from only lynch anti town roles to voting for me. Why the change in theory?

The game was confirmed to have some kind of daykilling role in it, meaning (if it's multi-shot) the claimed survivors don't
have
to be lynched. Way better to leave them to the vig so we get information off wagons while hunting for actual scum instead of sitting on claimed 3p.

That's also the reason we're more willing to end up voting skitty today, because as TWOH and others are saying the claim is kinda sketchy and could potentially be scum. In which case there's actual value to be gained from looking at associative tells and who is on/off of the wagon.

Do you have any opinions on anyone besides zzzx, skitty, and major? What do you think about the twoh-belles-MS interactions?

I don't like ooba, the way he read the survivor claims as both plausible

TwOH is a lean town

The crap between 3 hydras for me is null. It's anti town as it clogs the thread making it tough to read and entirely meta based which does nothing for me as I have only played with OM before and none of the others. I do think this type of arguing is to easily written of as town v town so I'm leaving it as null.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:23 am

Post by GGG »

In post 732, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 730, GGG wrote:or major

why major?

Well pre adorkables post explaining why we should dayvig survivors rather than lynch them my position was the survivor at Lylo is as bad as scum so we should lynch them as they are found. After the explanation I no longer think we should lynch major.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:26 am

Post by GGG »

To add we still should get rid of major as soon as possible but I like the day vig over lynch based on adorkables logic.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:34 am

Post by GGG »

In post 742, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 730, GGG wrote:Overall I think skitty or major is the right play today. Skitty has the higher probability of being a fake claim.

vote: skitty

Before you thought both of the survivors were legitimately claiming: when did that change?

GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 779, mental somnic wrote:tiph and dram are still scum
im still trusting sonic's townread on arc
skitty can still wait for tomorrow

ggg shoudl still die today, esp with that wagon hop onto skitty
idc if you guys think skitty is scum for sure there r def ppl abusing that thoughts around here

I voted skitty before it was cool to vote skitty. What are you talking about?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 115, DeathNote wrote:Then I have no intentions of voting either claimed survivors but will shoot one/both of them if I am a vig.

In post 528, DeathNote wrote:It's why you should never claim Survivor. Your word means nothing when in lylo, survivor is essentially another mafia member at worst or a kingmaker at best. There is no reason to let the role live till end game which means you can not win.

Lesson learned I hope.

Also I think Purple Goo is just flavor text for Black Goo.

Vote: Skitty

In post 573, DeathNote wrote:Nope just voting Skitty cause survivor.

I don't like deathnote
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by GGG »

@bulba
Death notes states he won't vote to lynch survivors only dayvig them, then he votes a survivor because she is a survivor. It's the blatent contradiction
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 957, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:i will fucking dayvig the next person to vote Skitty

i am 100% fucking serious about this.

In post 961, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 960, The Will of Heaven wrote:Why is skitty town pie?

read harder. ns's play this game has actually been pretty town. and i'd expect you would know this, if you stepped back and stopped pushing him for so much as 2 seconds.

i'm more interested in hearing about why you think they're scum since i'm skimming through your ISO and it's a bit hard to follow. the main reason i could find was the thing about "normal game", which i'm pretty sure was just him trolling the fuck out of the thread.

how about lynching BRO with me instead?

You are proposing that skitty fake claimed survivor as a townie to ????
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:01 am

Post by GGG »

Im following Goat with the skitty vote if no one will disclose the logic in thread. There is nothing posted now in thread that remotely explains skitty's claims. I read him as town so if the logic is sound to him i will follow
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by GGG »

From the sounds of the meta read there is something that t woh, skitty, and the other hydra dont want to disclose in the thread. This is fine. However Goat has access to a way to evaluate this info without it being disclosed. If everyone isnt stupid there is a good town reason for keeping it hidden I am not going to keep my vote on skitty demanding disclosure.

So if goat, who i am townreading, assesses the info and decides it is good enough for him to unvote, i will unvote. If it gets disclosed in the thread then i will evaluate it for myself.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 1398, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1219, TiphaineDeath wrote:Sonic/AA/Skitty This game is easy.

Jou, reads town, just super derpy.

TWOH is town.

Is shos usually this drunk-sounding?

This is the scummiest post ever made in the history of Mafiascum. Please lynch this one without second that. He is so flipping scum!!!!
VOTE: Tiphaine Death

In post 1241, Skitty wrote:AA9/Bulba/GGG/The Goat

There's your scumteam folks

:facepalm: :facepalm:
Bulba - Scum
GGG - noob
Goat - Town
Me - Super duper looper tooper gooper fooper absolute amazing awesome TOWN!!!!!!

Jokes apart...

mental Somic are town
will of heaven are town
Belleas are town
Goat is town

Bulba is scum, All his tunneling instead of scum hunting, and pretending like he is defending skitty is the scummiest thing I have ever seen from him
TD, definite scum.
johu could be scum too
Brain could be scum too
zzzx claim was unneeded but could be anything
Winter is null for now
Bro may be town
Skitty, scum/derp/useless and horrible claim but not today's lynch.
And the remaining are null.

Arc how is your naked reads list any different than the post you call the scummiest ever?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 1424, DeathNote wrote:
Vote: AA

Hey, I am voting you know Arcscum. What do you have to say about it?

@deathnote

Why did you vote skitty right after you said you wouldn't vote for survivors?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by GGG »

@goat

Have you gotten anything in your neighbour thread from skitty regarding why she gambit end the way she did.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 115, DeathNote wrote:Then I have no intentions of voting either claimed survivors but will shoot one/both of them if I am a vig.

In post 142, DeathNote wrote:http://media1.giphy.com/media/11eLop46YoPUSA/200.gif

Pretty much sums up Bulz-Wiz

Again, we should vote someone that needs to be lynched. The survivors can be shot.

In post 528, DeathNote wrote:It's why you should never claim Survivor. Your word means nothing when in lylo, survivor is essentially another mafia member at worst or a kingmaker at best. There is no reason to let the role live till end game which means you can not win.

Lesson learned I hope.

Also I think Purple Goo is just flavor text for Black Goo.

Vote: Skitty

Your preference was to vig the survivor, we know we have a vig now, why did you change your mind.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 93, Bulbazak wrote:The way AA9 talked to me is not coming from a town place. She tried to placate me and then went with a fake question to UT to make it look like she was town scumhunting. Nothing about that exchange was natural and coming from a town mindset.

In post 78, GGG wrote:

Again, this is voting for policy reasons. If Skitty is a survivor, then her only goal is to stay alive, which means it doesn't matter who she votes.
Personally, since survivors share the wincon, I have no problem with that and would instead make sure that she votes in our favor.
If you think she's scum for the claim, then that's one thing. However, if you are trying to lynch her because she's a survivor, which it sounds like you are, then that is very scummy, since you are focusing on a useless wagon over a useful wagon on an anti-town role, or in lieu of actual scumhunting.

P-edit: @Major: I don't see the contradiction between the two roles.

I like arc angels bulba case. In addition to her case I went back and Iso'd and didn't like this, how will he ever make someone vote for him.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 1436, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1425, GGG wrote:Arc how is your naked reads list any different than the post you call the scummiest ever?

they are not plain. i have read every single post and conclude them. Just because they aren't any substantive statements doesn't mean they are don't contain value and more over i have already stated my cases for my scum reads. And Town are reads simple conclusion based on interactions.

I wasn't concerned if you had conclusions my question is how can you read a naked reads list as the scummiest ever without pushing for the reasons when your reads list is posted in a similar manner.

What makes tiphs read list scummy?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 766, TiphaineDeath wrote:Arc angels 554 is a scumclaim btw, in case nobody else noticed in the multitudes of posting.

VOTE: AA9

I have tiph as pretty null based on ISO.

There is an arrogance to his posting but it's playstyle rather than scummy.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:22 am

Post by GGG »

In post 1585, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 1502, Southern Belles wrote:Pie - I'm getting ready to read your bro stuff and comment but when you come back will you tell me why you guys have ooba, bulbazack and zzzz as town?

we liked ooba's early push on GGG. most of the reads we developed early came from the scum read we had on GGG at that point. I also liked the way ooba was calling attention to the Skitty wagon being scum driven bc I agree with him there and it'd be counterproductive for scum to call attention to their own wagon. I *think* I also liked the way he stayed off Skitty instead of taking advantage of them (which further backs up the procession into thinking it was scum driven).

Bulb was a really early read that we're currently reconsidering. it was based entirely off his early GGG push ._.

we liked ZZZX mostly for the way he came out and said he had a reason for scum having day talk and then softclaimed. I also liked the "if he lives past D1 he lives the entire game" re: UT bc it looked really worried and paranoid in a way I'm used to feeling as town.

I don't like that the bulk of johous reads were based off of a day 1 associative tell requiring me to be scum.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:36 am

Post by GGG »

Town
TWOH
Metal somic- though these two are killing the thread
Goat

Null - these are nulls because I have actually tried to place them
Tiph
Belles
Ooba - had early scum read but that has evaporated

Lean Scum
Droog - gut but don't like his posts this game.
AA - still hasn't answered my 1580
Bulba - despite reading arc as scummy her bulba case in still good. I don't consider associative tells in day one before we no more about he set up.
Zzzx - based on role claim
Jojo - based entire early reads of a scum read of me and something is wrong with his narrative driving posts.

Scum
Skitty: until skitty gives goat an explanation in the neighbour thread this is the correct lynch.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by GGG »

VOTE: bulbazak

Still prefer skitty today unless goat gets an explanation but that wagon isnt moving
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by GGG »

Somic

Is your read on bulba a read in which you could be wrong or a result of a role? A fake day cop is a pretty arrogant play.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 2409, mental somnic wrote:nice rolefish scumbag

fake claiming a day cop because you are arrogant and in a pissing match with other townies is terrible. You day cop on bulba does not make sense. At what point did you receive your day cop results and why did you use on him who you claim to be able to read perfectly.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 2417, Southern Belles wrote:okay so brian skies, perv and guy have less posts than the mod.

Isn't Brian skies winter skies?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by GGG »

GIF has been relatively inactive on site lately
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by GGG »

Perigrinne has been pure prod dodge outside of a little Aa meta
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 2501, Skitty wrote:Sorry, got behind on the thread. I'll catch up and post later tonight/maybe tomorrow depending on how much of my road trip I'm driving

Are you going to talk to goat in your neighbour thread to explain everything?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by GGG »

So OM it would be nice to have a summary of your case against me so that others could evaluate and decide if it's valid. This whole sheep me / he's town declarations without any kind if backup don't help us.

OM are you as sure as sonic is that bulba is town?

@goat has skitty revealed anything in the neighbour thread
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2689 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:38 am

Post by GGG »

In post 2681, mental somnic wrote:ur whole iso is basically role theory and discussion that is disguised as proper content plus a shitty wagon jump on to bulba without much in the way of reason also lets never forget that terrible rolefish
a lot of ur opinions r very unoriginal too and you basically have not progressed on any reads since early d1 which makes me think ur trying to sound consistent

also gut, cant forget the gut. ur posts sound like they come from super bad motivations and i dont like at all

So your slot pretends to role claim to get us to not vote for someone. I ask for clarificacation. And I am the scummy one for it.

I think my read development has been fine, when this game has mainly consisted of meta reads that I have no past history I am not able to provide reads based it. If you look at the people really pushing and evolving reads they are all meta based.

Gut is valid I suppose and of your reasons probably the most valid.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by GGG »

UNVOTE: bulba

VOTE: skitty

This wagon makes the most sense. Town skitty would have at least made some effort to play and scum hunt even after the gambit screwed up.

I don't like droogs play.

He is just wanting to vote the biggest wagon and not even putting any effort into developing any reads. He position of lynch someone clean up the thread is pro town on the surface but his reluctance to pick anyone is scummy.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by GGG »

So you pretty much caused chaos day one for some bullshit social experiment?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:44 am

Post by GGG »

In post 2835, droog wrote:Activity is something I can change
Getting a lynch is something I can change

You want content?
Bro is probably town
Skitty needs to be lynched for his gambit / claim
Someone in somnco/belles/heaven is scum
You're pretty town looking
Ggg looks scummy for flaking
Arcangel disappeared too, she talks when town
Goat looks town for good question if and explaining
Who is Elric

Huh half of my reads are based on inactivity

How am I scummy for flaking? What does this even mean. It looks like you are trying to set up a justification to support your get on the biggest wagon plan.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:45 am

Post by GGG »

For those against the skitty lynch. Do we have any reason that anything they have done is town?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 2863, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
@GGG:

In post 2773, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 2767, GGG wrote:This wagon makes the most sense. Town skitty would have at least made some effort to play and scum hunt even after the gambit screwed up.

when did you first start thinking this, btw?

afaict your whole reason for wanting a Skitty lynch was that Goat wasn't satisfied with what they claimed in the neighbor thread, and you had made no mention of the way they were lurking before. I think this looks like scum trying to go with the flow.

How am I going with the flow here? I have been wanting a skitty lynch from day 1. I got off skitty when there was some wink, wink, meta stuff being said and this could be validated through goat. The bulba scumread was stopped by the mason claim which for now I don't want to lynch despite it being bastard.

Going back through my other reads the only viable wagon was skitty. At this point there had been no word from goat so I got on board. Before voting I went back through Skitty's ISO and it really stuck out to me that they have posted nothing in the last 10 days. Two posts promising more.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by GGG »

@JTST

How do you explain the non involvement in the game if they are town?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 2869, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 2866, GGG wrote:The bulba scumread was stopped by the mason claim which for now I don't want to lynch despite it being bastard.

actually, it appalls me how many people in general are pushing this, given it is objectively wrong

MS, GGG, shos, TD, and I think at least one other person have now expressed a similar sentiment. the objective fact is mason claim in this scenario should be evaluated based on actual in-thread play as opposed to just writing them off until later. this should really be common sense.

In a Bastard game all mod role pms aren't lies so the mason claim gives some increased probability of him being town. On day one a scum read is 50/50 at best so any info that lends town cred at this point makes someone else a better lynch.

He isn't confirmed town because of it but he isn't a day 1 lynch either.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2897 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:14 am

Post by GGG »

In post 2894, The Will of Heaven wrote:You'll know later in the game regarding skitty, he was doing something

Does this something explain their complete absence from the thread?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:06 am

Post by GGG »

Bulba,

You keep referencing my post 2767 as copying your post about mason setup. Searching the word mason in your ISO leaves you first mentioning it in 2913. Scanning through your 2600 series posts I don't see you posting about a mason claim being more than just a neighbour claim in a bastard set up. Can you show me what post you are referring to when you say I'm copying you?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:14 am

Post by GGG »

In post 2943, GGG wrote:Bulba,

You keep referencing my post 2767 as copying your post about mason setup. Searching the word mason in your ISO leaves you first mentioning it in 2913. Scanning through your 2600 series posts I don't see you posting about a mason claim being more than just a neighbour claim in a bastard set up. Can you show me what post you are referring to when you say I'm copying you?

Never mind the post you are saying I'm copying was about skitty not you please ignore the above
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:19 am

Post by GGG »

In post 2945, GGG wrote:
In post 2943, GGG wrote:Bulba,

Never mind the post you are saying I'm copying was about skitty not you please ignore the above

Actually going through your skitty reasoning I am not seeing anything in there similar to my post you keep saying I am copying. So could you identify what i am copying?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:42 am

Post by GGG »

Why are you disclosing this and not skitty?

Why wouldn't have skitty disclosed this to goat in the neighbour thread first. If he is scum and goat doesn't say that there was an explanation we found scum, if goat discloses you get the same result as now. It skitty is night killed and flips cop we quickly figure out that goat is the leak.

Also can you link to the game where skitty did this same type of cramming before?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:10 am

Post by GGG »

In post 2967, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:Actually, the answer to the last question is yes. Cramming/crumbing.

Yes cramming was an auto correct that should have read crumming.

Skitty early on was telling TWOH that they did what they were doing in a previous game and to go look for it.

I don't follow how anyone could have seen that? In fact, no one should be seeing that without prior knowledge.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:24 am

Post by GGG »

In post 133, Skitty wrote:I typed it out before the game

I thought it was role madness!

I didn't bother reading the sample pm because I had my gameplan set up

And I didn't read anything before I posted my post

In post 152, Skitty wrote:You remember that game where you/syr/bert were scum with mala/mara/mollie and bert derphammered me?

In post 258, Skitty wrote:Check my iso from that game

I'm not narrowing that any more and I'm not elaborating on that any more

In post 944, Skitty wrote:btw Tammy please ask mollie to look at those games sooner rather than later, it's rather important.

I suppose my post above didn't make things any better for my case, but still!

In post 948, Skitty wrote:If there is one thing in that ISO you think I would remember doing what do you think it was

Apply that to this game!

pedit-

I'm not talking to you so mind your own business

In post 949, Skitty wrote:Like I made a big fucking deal about it too

In post 952, Skitty wrote:Or you can look at the moderator's comments regarding my slot and that should tell you what I mean.

In post 954, Skitty wrote:Tell her it's the one thing I did in both games

In post 973, Skitty wrote:Did Nacho figure it out yet?

Can someone please link to the game Skitty is referring to.

If you look at the first quoted post it does lend some credence to this just being real stupid. The post was written in advance of the game which it would have to be to encrypt something into it.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3010 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:58 am

Post by GGG »

Didn't see that coming at all.

TWOH. Did one of the heads of skitty do that kind of crumb before in a game?

Time to look at the skitty wagon now.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:22 am

Post by GGG »

In post 3012, The Will of Heaven wrote:yeah nacho told me he has done that before

what does that matter now?

Well if you were to deny it now I would assume you were lying for some reason as skitty was pretty insistent that you knew something.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3079 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:31 am

Post by GGG »

TWOH why didn't you pick up the crumb before hand?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3080 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:46 am

Post by GGG »

I'm looking at TWOHs defense of skitty and if he actually thought that they were the cop he did a pretty poor job of defending the wagon. It essentially consists of plees to don't vote for skitty.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3154 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:47 am

Post by GGG »

So two Groups are likely here. This works with major minors survivor claim of saying he wins with just mafia and town. I'm going to assume wolves rather than a serial killer.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3227 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 3110, ArcAngel9 wrote:

1. What reads you're referring that don't have reasons? List please.

7. I am not expecting or neither begging to pass genuine town read on me. there is no way anyone would know for sure that I am town unless they are scum or mod.

I didn't like AAs responses here. Adork is at least the 3rd person to ask for reasons and AA has not responded while continuing to push for reasons from others. Hee response to me yesterday

She also posted in her self meta that town her has realistic town reads and proper scum cases. Outside of the bulba read I don't see it.

Also in her self meta she claimed to be so easy to read that scum use this to mislynch her early if they played with her before. [post][1445/post]. This is in contradiction with point 7 above.

AA is definately a lean scum
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 1591, shos wrote:just by reading page 60:
1. AA9 is town. no fucking way scum would invest so much power in such a short time in order to do what she did there, IMO. even me.
2. dramopnic is scum and he's with bulba. see how he keeps saying 'you ahve no proof'? proof is a word that means FACT. if I don't have the proof, then it is still a fact, but I just cannot prove it. as in, "pythagoras was right" "prove itf" against "pythagoras was wrong" "convince me".

In post 1593, shos wrote:scumreads:
VOTE: Bulba
VOTE: Dramonic
VOTE: Skitty

In post 1799, shos wrote:I won't vote Bulba before I see a dramonic flip

Dram is not scum based on this. Bulba could be here as after the town flip of dram bulba would be cleared from a shos scum flip and it would allow him to scum read bulba but not vote for him
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3229 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 3188, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 453, shos wrote:Omfg three scum caugght

Deathnote bro andzzzx

maybe a mafia in here

In post 3189, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 636, shos wrote:but iirc bro and DN are scum too, and someone else too but I can't remember

which prolly is zzzx judging from this

I don't think zzzx is scum here with shos. It's too obvious of a thing to do your scumbuddy
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3230 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 3217, The Will of Heaven wrote:no I was talking about bulba

Also leave arc alone

Wis/Nacho what is your town read on AA based on?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 3287, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 3228, GGG wrote:
In post 1591, shos wrote:just by reading page 60:
1. AA9 is town. no fucking way scum would invest so much power in such a short time in order to do what she did there, IMO. even me.
2. dramopnic is scum and he's with bulba. see how he keeps saying 'you ahve no proof'? proof is a word that means FACT. if I don't have the proof, then it is still a fact, but I just cannot prove it. as in, "pythagoras was right" "prove itf" against "pythagoras was wrong" "convince me".

In post 1593, shos wrote:scumreads:
VOTE: Bulba
VOTE: Dramonic
VOTE: Skitty

Dram is not scum based on this. Bulba could be here as after the town flip of dram bulba would be cleared from a shos scum flip and it would allow him to scum read bulba but not vote for him

Wait. why are you clearing Dram here but not Bulba who is a claimed mason?

Bulba is not comtown due to his mason claim, since this is Bastard the mason claim is not comtown so we need to keep reading the slot. He's not a voting candidate yet but later on these interactions will become important in evaluating the mason claim.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by GGG »

Because the shos scum play here is to say I will only vote for dram then bulba. Dram flips town and clears bulba. It also allows shos to scum read his buddy the whole game with a built in excuse not to vote for him and to get off the bus.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by GGG »

@SB

Is you ooba case he essentially town read skitty for town cred when skitty flipped and that's scummy because there was no way that you could town read skitty without finding the crum there scum

And his scum lists consist of 1/3 of people.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by GGG »

@SB I am game on the Ooba vote.

VOTE: ooba
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:52 am

Post by GGG »

@esp I did not kill shos
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:33 am

Post by GGG »

In post 3354, mental somnic wrote:this is everything zzzx said about skitty
this came in after UT was dead
until UT died he never said much that wasnt about UT
Spoiler:
In post 562, ZZZX wrote:VOTE: Skitty since recent experience with survivors = survivors are bad for the town

In post 567, ZZZX wrote:
In post 563, The Will of Heaven wrote:its starting to annoy me that you vote people from different reasons than the ones you should be voting them for

skitty is not a fucking survivor

UNVOTE: did I miss something?

In post 837, ZZZX wrote:@caled Skitties then? Hm

ok here is a quick question to check latorz

Are you scum?

tell me truth plz <#

In post 2097, ZZZX wrote:Was outta town. Anyway I still believe a survivor claim is as good as a ecum one.

In post 2895, ZZZX wrote:i cant think of much other than just getting this day over and lynch skitties atm

VOTE: skitties
these wagon jumps are bad and there is zero conviction in what he posted about skitty
he is trying to skate along without posting much of relevance to avoid attention
also also also most of his latter iso is just openly complaining about amount of posts without anything else

I see where your coming from but he also spent the early part of his day begging for attention
, , , .

Then he went vla for a few days and game back to 1000 new posts. So I don't see him skating by trying to avoid attention, I see him as wanting to get out of the day after getting behind.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3432 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:20 am

Post by GGG »

In post 3403, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 3400, Winter Skies wrote:I don't really understand why you think the person he's trying to tie to Bulba isn't scum

In post 3228, GGG wrote:

Nevermind. The question regarding Dram v. Shos still stands.

I have to go back through drams comments to see how they fit with shoe. I remember the drunk not scum stuff which was odd originally but need to reread.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3435 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by GGG »

Dram independent of everything else is pretty terrible.

In the first 2000 game posts he only pushes survivor wagons after that he just tries to stop the thread spamming. He had a minor scumread on me for a bit and that is about it for day 1 content from him. Almost everything is just not liking what others say

Dram what are your current reads.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3436 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by GGG »

The shos drunk thing was started by TD in .

Dram echoed it, I don't see it as scum reading scum.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3482 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:13 am

Post by GGG »

In post 3480, Keybladewielder wrote:@Bulbazak - so he CC'd Smitty. Smitty was revealed to be lying. I am indeed a Survivor, like he said, and I win either with mad or town so long as I live.

I am choosing to townside.

We shouldn't vig the survivor until we determine if its multiball. As if we have wolves kbw becomes a townie who only hunts wolves.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3485 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:16 am

Post by GGG »

In post 3484, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3482, GGG wrote:
In post 3480, Keybladewielder wrote:@Bulbazak - so he CC'd Smitty. Smitty was revealed to be lying. I am indeed a Survivor, like he said, and I win either with mad or town so long as I live.

I am choosing to townside.

We shouldn't vig the survivor until we determine if its multiball. As if we have wolves kbw becomes a townie who only hunts wolves.

What is it with you and wolves?

We had two deaths, majors claim was very specific town or mafia. This implies cult, sk, wolves. It could be night vig and cult or sk. But in my day 1 read I am feeling its multiball. Its pure gut but there didnt seem to be a uniform push in a direction that comes from said single scum group underneath the noise.

Dont know how else to explain it. Could just be all the independents causing noise though. But until we get a little further in KBW shouldn't be vigged
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3666 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by GGG »

TWOH, where does your Elric cult read come from especially post TD claim.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 3229, GGG wrote:
In post 3188, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 453, shos wrote:Omfg three scum caugght

Deathnote bro andzzzx

maybe a mafia in here

In post 3189, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 636, shos wrote:but iirc bro and DN are scum too, and someone else too but I can't remember

which prolly is zzzx judging from this

I don't think zzzx is scum here with shos. It's too obvious of a thing to do your scumbuddy

Who are the other zzzx pushers because this was a terrible reason to push zzzx
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3676 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by GGG »

Aa9 pushed it in post 3197
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3677 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 3292, mental somnic wrote:get on zzzx or td
they are more scummy than ooba
a lot more

For all of sonics claimed skill at reads he got a cop claim (could still be scum) and town.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3678 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by GGG »

AA9
Based on the zzzx push I think AA9 has moved ahead of ooba for me. She should be the bomb target.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3679 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by GGG »

VOTE: aa9
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3682 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 3680, DeathNote wrote:Probably should have bombed GGG... oh well. There were lots of good target to choose from. Give the bomb to Goat next time, picking people is hard.

Who'd you bomb.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3712 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 3683, ooba wrote:
In post 3678, GGG wrote:
AA9
Based on the zzzx push I think AA9 has moved ahead of ooba for me. She should be the bomb target.

Umm - seems a bit superficial here - since I also moved ZZZX to the "three kill DN can kill" list.

@Southern Belles: You're missing my point. If DN bombs adorkable and he flips scum, you have two choices to make - either I'm scum bussing or townie\cult who had a right read - my BRO play doesn't play into this.

If your point is "We're not going to give you a free pass if adorkable flips scum" then sure.

In my reread I didn't see you base your zzzx logic on shos.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3718 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by GGG »

I believe adorkables ckaim he tracked Elric to sonic, I think he was hoping it was a fake or a bastard bomb so wanted town cred if he somehow survived.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by GGG »

VOTE: elric

Are there any other good reasons to check a mason claim?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3767 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:23 am

Post by GGG »

In post 3735, Espeonage wrote:
Vote: GGG

Now bear with me here.
AA9 is seriously town right now. I was already sold on her being town, but then she was on the shoot list for adorks as a highly suggested AND was not the one of the two she voted. adorks also spent time trying to convince me of AA9 scum to try and wheel around my opinions. At that point AA9 was looking like an easy lynch target. Then right out of nowhere GGG votes for AA9 while the whole bomb stuff is being discussed without looking at anything else really.

I think GGG fits the bill.

I scum read AA9 day 1 and earlier in day two. It was my first set of posts post day vig. Aa9 push zzzx for a terrible reason. It wasn't out of nowhere.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3768 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:32 am

Post by GGG »

So if the bomb was fake, adorkable now has to push Elric, Elric flips doc.

I don't believe our doc would protect MS at this point scum wasn't lynching him yesterday as he had so much negative utility day 1 thread spamming.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3769 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:34 am

Post by GGG »

There was also a huge bulba push and by killing a mason you would clear bulba. Our doctor should have picked up these things and not saved md.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3908 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 3817, ArcAngel9 wrote:VOTE: GGG

^ The most obvious scum. You all know the reasons.. Fast lynch please :)

Do we need to post Omgus in 20 foot tall letters.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3925 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by GGG »

Adork is thinking the bomb is possibly fake. So anything he said in this time needs to be reasonably credible. So I would say A dork was not trying to manipulate us in a 1 for 1.

So we know that adork was willing to spend the rest off the day arguing this case and that the tracking was likely true
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3930 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by GGG »

It was definitely a real belief that e lric is cult. Why do you track elric.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4070 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:16 am

Post by GGG »

KBW, talk to us about your power that let you know adorkables alignment. Can you confirm the alignment of the dead?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4072 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:27 am

Post by GGG »

In post 3391, dramonic wrote:Winter Skies, Adorkable, Ooba, PV are all horrible kills, if you're willing to shoot a VI-Mason the other one is significantly more of a nuisance. ZZZX and TD are okayish.
AA9 is not town.
For the millionth time, survivors are not harmless. Saying otherwise is a discredit to your intelligence (or reminder of lack thereof, depending on the player). The only reason Skitty took precedence yesterday is because of being a pathological liar, which requires 10 lenghts of rope itself. I'm gonna have to have a serious talk with Kise about leaving lynchers in the game and the extreme proscum impact they have, but in the meantime we don't need more free scum dancing around.

Let's try again. DN, any attempt to kill someone outside of the targets I listed will be met with swift and indiscriminate demise <3

Dram what were you saying about giving the kill to DN? Afe ylu saying you gave him the bomb or ylu told him who to kill. You seemed to want to kill zzzx and to not kill adorkable.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4082 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:58 am

Post by GGG »

In post 4074, dramonic wrote:Also that list is a response to someone else's list, its not mine. Dont misrep my desires :/

Where is your list?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4085 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:01 am

Post by GGG »

Because survivors get killed before Lylo which an sk has to get to.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4110 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:47 am

Post by GGG »

In post 4106, BROseidon wrote:"Major Minor isn't an SK because survivors have to die before LyLo regardless" is a valid argument except for the part where survivors have to not die under any circumstance, so a survivor claiming such is directly playing against their own win con.

pedit: giving out the kill first is what I would do if I were a scum compulsive inventor. Least likely to hit town early on in most circumstances.

He thinks he can win before we close in on Lylo. There is a third party that he doesn't win with that as long as we kill mafia first he becomes town. He thought his powers will be enough to make him safe at Lylo. He sucks at mafia. At least there are reasons, there is no reason for an sk to claim survivor.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4118 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:50 am

Post by GGG »

In post 4109, DeathNote wrote:It was hard to tell Southern as scum cause Tammy. I feel like with just Mollie, I might have seen that coming.

Also, was SB double shot? Or what?

The shot from flavour looks like a pgo defensive shot plus some king of nightkill.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (isolation #103) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:01 am

Post by GGG »

In post 4118, GGG wrote:
In post 4109, DeathNote wrote:It was hard to tell Southern as scum cause Tammy. I feel like with just Mollie, I might have seen that coming.

Also, was SB double shot? Or what?

The shot from flavour looks like a pgo defensive shot plus some king of nightkill.

Actually this is wrong the first shot just comes from somewhere, nothing to imply a vist to a pgo.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4136 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:18 am

Post by GGG »

In post 3227, GGG wrote:
In post 3110, ArcAngel9 wrote:

1. What reads you're referring that don't have reasons? List please.

7. I am not expecting or neither begging to pass genuine town read on me. there is no way anyone would know for sure that I am town unless they are scum or mod.

I didn't like AAs responses here. Adork is at least the 3rd person to ask for reasons and AA has not responded while continuing to push for reasons from others. Hee response to me yesterday

She also posted in her self meta that town her has realistic town reads and proper scum cases. Outside of the bulba read I don't see it.

Also in her self meta she claimed to be so easy to read that scum use this to mislynch her early if they played with her before. [post][1445/post]. This is in contradiction with point 7 above.

AA is definately a lean scum

I think we should get back to lynching AA9.

Southern belle soft defended her all game. She has been pretty scummy independently. Adork was scum reading her.

VOTE: AA9

I'm concerned with dram and the investigation but as long as the powers keep coming to DN I would keep him alive until towards the end.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4147 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:59 am

Post by GGG »

In post 4146, Keybladewielder wrote:I like how most of the character flips we've got aren't even capcom characters

Regardless, didn't expect Southern Belles to be scum.

VOTE: mental somnic

Why?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4149 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:16 am

Post by GGG »

In post 3579, Keybladewielder wrote:I'm getting sick of sorting through meaningless jarble

VOTE: mental somnic

This is your only reason?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4151 (isolation #107) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:28 am

Post by GGG »

He is a mason for sure now. So it means your above evidence pushes you to believe he is a bastard mason?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4157 (isolation #108) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:02 am

Post by GGG »

In post 4155, Keybladewielder wrote:So? How does this conclude that he for sure mason'd mental somnic? Besides, for all we know, he could in fact be a mafia member who had been masoned!

It's confirmed he is in a mason group. Whether they are scum members in a mason group has not been confirmed. But your vote requires you to believe the scum mason case which is what I was asking.

Does the rest of your case against ms override the mason situation.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4226 (isolation #109) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 4182, Espeonage wrote:Can they rolecop me. I wanna know what I am. :(

Seriously though. Droog is looking hella scummy today. The game isn't even going at that fast a pace any more and the only content being produced is attacking people for posting rate and not scumminess.

In addition, seemed to be rather confident that the kills were coming from the SK and then also tried to call the shot and be pleasant about it which leads me to believe he is very likely the cause of the other kills and not town in addition. It's like mediocre posting 101.

Also, what is the likelihood of an SK that only shoots in the day?

Actually rolecop should target droog. Or KBW.

Would a PGO apply to day activities? I would like someone to investigate you. You've effectively put yourself in a place in the game where no one can night kill you allowing you to play super towny. Knowing if what you claim is true is quite valuable.

Role copping droog just makes him have to claim what he is when he eventually claims it doesn't help out on allignment. We should role cop someone whose already claimed.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 4227, dramonic wrote:Wouldn't a role cop just give the same role name that you have?
I dont think it will solve your identity crisis '_'

Unless he's lying about his whole I might be a pgo thing.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4246 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by GGG »

Kill it now
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4248 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by GGG »

Your threatening us now and have a game turning power that can effectively move Lylo up a day.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4249 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by GGG »

I'm interested though in how you will help us?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4252 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by GGG »

Can you use the mason cop ability to send a spirit to investigate someone. That would let us investigate espy without you dying.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4259 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by GGG »

Can you confirm with ooba that the cop results being reported by bulba and mS are correct
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4279 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by GGG »

That's playing against your win con doing it to be culted
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4281 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by GGG »

But when you made the original act to target with the intent of being cutler it would be anti town.

Would have served people right though to be in a leaderless cult
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4285 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by GGG »

Fair enough,

Is talking to the dead of any value to the town? I guess we can get night actions after people died as well as honest opinions.

Kbw, when you are reporting peoples opinions are you just giving town flipped opinions or everyone
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4290 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by GGG »

VOTE: kbw

Killing kbw makes sense, the vote thing can be very anti town.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4291 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by GGG »

The dayvig is better off taking care of her though
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4295 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by GGG »

I think because the big push to route it out was scum motivated.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4460 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by GGG »

I don't like winter skies town read on me. It's this weird soft town read without any backing. It seems like one of the read this guy as town so when he eventually gets lynched you look good things.

I like pergV's new latest content. Seems townish

Dram - leave alive until KBW goes down then evaluate cop results

TWOH - AA and southern belles have meta town read him strongly. I think AA is scum playing the same TWOH town read game. I believe TWOH to be town though

Bro - I think his reaction was real frustrated town (I get sucked in by this a lot though)

Ms,bulba - mason town

Espy - I have him scummy, I think his claim and the way he claimed was suspicious as he made it like a puzzle he was trying to figure it out making it much more believable then just coming out and claiming pgo. He also on my too logical list. This read is bad but it's one of these gut reads I can't shake. Can someone run by their town read of him

Aa9 - scum for reasons previously posted

Droog - everyone seems to be sheeping Espys case and doing set up spec to make droog scum rather than use droogs posting to make him scum. I'm not sold
KBW - survivor, good vig shot / lynch to confirm dram.
TD - I still don't have much of an opinion on him and don't see where the scum push on him keeps coming from.
Deathnote - definately not mafia based on killing adork

So lynches I would go on are: winter skies, AA9, KBW,
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4462 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 4461, Keybladewielder wrote:ENOUGH! I'm not going to just let you ought and kill me. I have valuable information, and you aren't getting it until after that damn vig has already shot someone else.

This is well played, force us to lynch you instead of vig you each day so you get the info. And you know the town is reluctant to lynch you. Do you have info that clarifies oobas sanity or is it just filtered opinion?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4467 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by GGG »

Thanks I missed the TD results being town/not town as opposed to alien not alien. I should have caught that earlier

I think that's the best case we have today.

VOTE: TD
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4526 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:19 am

Post by GGG »

In post 4472, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 4467, GGG wrote:Thanks I missed the TD results being town/not town as opposed to alien not alien. I should have caught that earlier

Ooba's results were in the form of town/not town. TD gets alien/not alien. My point is that with a town cop that gets not town results, which can catch aliens, there is no reason for town to have an alien cop. The only way that role makes sense is on the mafia team.

In post 4468, The Will of Heaven wrote:guys what are you doing

first we see if droog is sk or alien, if he's sk aliens don't exist and td is just vt

:neutral:

I strongly disagree with this

unvote

I would sooner believe that their is something wrong with the cop flip
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4583 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by GGG »

@Bulba

I see two options as much more likely than your theory.

One the faction cops work and the town cop is insane. We have actual evidence for this with the town result on KBW.

The second is that the faction cops are just pure decoys as bastard jokes. So each night you get results back like Droog not alien, MS not alien and so on until you realize the power is useless. It would be a pretty good bastard device to screw up your scum hunting.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by GGG »

Rechecked TD he got not alien on TWOH and MS not droog and mS
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4596 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:23 am

Post by GGG »

In post 4590, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 4587, Bulbazak wrote:GGG started really scumhunting d2, and his efforts, reads, and thoughts come across as genuine, i.e. he's actually trying to figure things out and not faking figuring things out, a la Wischo.

What the hell. You're bull shitting. Why don't anyone else what you see in him. Through out the game, He pushed Skitty, obba & Me and his case against me make zero sense. Anyone who is reading the game knows how much adorkable tried to push my wagon and GGG supported it and he still do. Please for the god sake.. open your eyes and see the truth. And don't you ever use words like genuine when you don't have a proof to convince others. Now I am telling you, His efforts were shit, all he did was pushing wagons with bull shit reasons, he is not genuine and he is scum.
We should lynch this today!!!

VOTE: GGG

OMGUS

Like all your non bulba contributions.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4675 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by GGG »

If KBW isn't sharing info she dies. Run her up until she spills.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4677 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 4676, dramonic wrote:Can we run her up until she spills her guts as opposed to just her info? :3

Depends on if what she knows is useful. I'm okay with keeping her around until we get a few flips to figure out this alien stuff.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4680 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:14 am

Post by GGG »

In post 4679, mental somnic wrote:Vote winter skies

He is last or 2nd last mafia

I'll join you on winter skies if we run up KBW until she spills what she knows.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4721 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:01 am

Post by GGG »

In post 4681, mental somnic wrote:what info is kbw withholding? just give me point form.

kbw, you should release your information. i promise i wont let them kill you... if you listen to me

No idea, kbw said she'd give us info after a vig shot. I want that info before voting today.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4761 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 2721, ooba wrote:Clearly, mental is masons with Bulba. This is a stupid lynch.

Here is ooba first mason post
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4762 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by GGG »

This post occurs before MS and Bulba out themselves.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4763 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 2731, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2730, Espeonage wrote:
Vote: Bulba

oh for fucks sake

we are masons with bulba and bulba has said jack shit in the PT that would ever make me think he would be scum
get the fuck off the wagon, everyone
for the last time he is not fucking scum

Here is where MS reveals he's a mason
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4764 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 2841, ooba wrote:Well - this always happens in games on D1. At least I didn't suspect either of the masons.

Anyway, Skitty is a bad lynch. I feel bad about GGG too but I can compromise.

Unvote. Vote: GGG

And oobas response.

I would say their is some crumming here that he is a mason too.

KBW - has ooba confirmed the investigation results as well as being a mason in the dead thread
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4765 (isolation #137) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:51 am

Post by GGG »

Were losing steam here.

vote:winter skies
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4784 (isolation #138) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by GGG »

I went back through your ISO and almost every time someone asked to vote me day 1. You soft defended me without reasons. To me it looked like one of those times where all of the probable lynches weren't scum so you could gain cred by not supporting some of them.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4809 (isolation #139) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 4794, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 4793, Brian Skies wrote:I'm done.

VOTE: Droog
^Nothing town-motivated coming out of this guy's posts. Shows effort but lacks analysis. I don't like the way he's just hedging on my wagon: "decent case but not convinced." While I think he could be SK, he could be Maf or other flavors of scum.

I retract my townread of GGG. His recent posture --> jump onto my wagon reeks of scum. I've given my reasoning for thinking he was town before, so him saying I haven't just looks like him looking for an excuse to vote me.

Still don't think Deathnote is Mafia.

Stop sheeping people just because you think they're town. When I flip town, hopefully you guys will get your heads out of your asses and actually scumhunt/form your own opinions instead of just sheeping your townreads.

Mine.

VOTE: Droog

Can you link the post you are referring to?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4810 (isolation #140) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by GGG »

Spoiler:
In post 1282, Winter Skies wrote:Nah. Not feeling the GGG lynch right now. I think his reactions towards the whole Skitty lynch looks the most genuine and he actually seemed interested in scumhunting the Survivor claim, not just policy lynching it. Also, if he thought Goat was being sincere about the neighborhood and the Notty-hydra being sketchy, I can see him wanting to sheep Goat. It's hard for me to see him proxying a vote to Goat when he's been advocating a Skitty lynch for a large portion of the day and even looked at the other people on the wagon he was advocating. 932 and 935 looks like he thought he found something scummy and wanted to make note of it.

In post 1922, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 1865, mental somnic wrote:
Town

24. shos

Unsure/might be scum or town

7. Winter Skies (Brian Skies + RayFrost)

Plz die

13. Skitty (caledfwitch + notscience)
16. GGG
20. DeathNote

Can you explain to me why shos is town?

Also, when did you go from winter skies is scummy to being unsure?

Please explain how you went from "don't lynch skitty guys, skitty's town get off of them guys" to wanting them to die.

I disagree about GGG. Please point to the things that indicate that he is scummy.

I am going to assume the wanting deathnote lynched thing is new and spawned from wisdom wanting to lynch deathnote as some kind of pseudo olive branch type deal.

In post 1971, Winter Skies wrote:

GGG - nothing about his posting stands out as a good example of why I think he's town. It's just that none of his posting makes me think he's scum, and his posting has been consistent. The consistency bit makes it edge him into my town reads.

In post 1934, Winter Skies wrote:I have similar issue with the faceheelturn on skitty, I completely don't understand the shos town read at all in any way whatsoever, and I disagree on the GGG scum read.

And in the face of all these different things, the response is "Yeah, my hydra partner said things"

No. That is not a reply. I want words. I will get
words

In post 1743, Winter Skies wrote:Where did your GGG read come from? I thought I was like the only person townreading him.

In post 1731, Winter Skies wrote:That I don't think he's mislynch fodder? I don't think people are jumping at the chance to lynch him.

His whole town case on me is bad. He seems concerned whenever someone wanted to lynch me. I think I was pretty null day one as I hadn't gotten into the game at that point.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4824 (isolation #141) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:50 am

Post by GGG »

In post 4820, BROseidon wrote:VOTE: KBW

Told you assholes that we have an SK.

We no more have a serial killer than we have aliens. Some of these investigative roles have to be decoys.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4825 (isolation #142) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:51 am

Post by GGG »

VOTE: winterskies

KBW can you validate with droog and ooba who they investigated.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4902 (isolation #143) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:35 am

Post by GGG »

So I'm going to come out and claim here because I believe by power is completely useless and based on winters claim I think he would come back as a guilty for me. I am a town seer. With not wolf on droog and ms.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4903 (isolation #144) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:37 am

Post by GGG »

My suspicion is the day kill might just be a day killing mafia member.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4904 (isolation #145) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:38 am

Post by GGG »

I'm think no extra factions, no cult just normal town vs mafia but with all of these investigative roles to throw people off.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4905 (isolation #146) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:41 am

Post by GGG »

KBW you also owe us your info you promised post vig kill.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4917 (isolation #147) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by GGG »

KBW.

You said that you would give us info after the vig kill was used. It's been used. If you are really siding with town you fulfill your commitments

vote:kbw

I will gladly vote once you share your info.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4918 (isolation #148) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 4916, mental somnic wrote:Convenient that he claims the role that is most valuable to town. Maybe he is the SK. Whatever, scum will shoot him anyway

VOTE: td

Also if there is a real night vig you should shoot WS for obvious reasons

Is there more to the TD case than the alien cop thing. Given my role I believe that these are all decoys therefore TD is town.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4920 (isolation #149) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 4461, Keybladewielder wrote:ENOUGH! I'm not going to just let you ought and kill me. I have valuable information, and you aren't getting it until after that damn vig has already shot someone else.

This one
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4974 (isolation #150) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:02 am

Post by GGG »

In post 4955, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 4902, GGG wrote:So I'm going to come out and claim here because I believe by power is completely useless and based on winters claim I think he would come back as a guilty for me. I am a town seer. With not wolf on droog and ms.

Lol. I don't know anymore.

Do you get "wolf" and "not wolf" as results?

Yes i get wolf/not wolf as per my role
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4975 (isolation #151) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:07 am

Post by GGG »

In post 4968, Keybladewielder wrote:Fine. I'll tell you provided at least 3 of those votes get off me.

You tell us what you know that is verifiable via flip. And maybe we dont lynch you. Your dead peoples opinions is of no value as there is no way to testyou reporting them correctly. Your only use is reporting back night actions from people that died.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4979 (isolation #152) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 4977, Keybladewielder wrote:oobas results where legitimate.

Now get those damn votes off of me.

What about droogs results.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4982 (isolation #153) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 4980, Keybladewielder wrote:Take some votes off me, then you will get an answer to that.

UNVOTE:

Im okay to unvote and give another day. I believe she has the power she is claiming.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4991 (isolation #154) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 4990, Keybladewielder wrote:You wanna know his exact words that made me think he had results?

They were, and I quote:

Lmao man, I proved you weren't SK yesterday. If the town actually believes that then jeez they are dumb.

Unfortunately
Droog doesn't
Post like that
Sucks to be you

GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5017 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by GGG »

I am Amaterasu town seer,

Amaterasu is some kind of wolf God.

This makes me tend to believe TDs claim matches up with his role. He is an alien looking for an alien. So someone has an alien charactor that will come back with a guilty that is actually town.

Winter skies is a wolf, I bet if I had sniffed him he would have returned as a Wolf.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5018 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by GGG »

Last night I investigated Espy and he returned a not wolf. He is not a PGO
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5020 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by GGG »

Sorry bulba I missed your request for who should go first.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5021 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 5019, Espeonage wrote:We worked that out from Arc Angel's flip already but thanks for that.

How did you get you weren't a pgo from arcs flip?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5024 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 5022, Espeonage wrote:Because it gives a reason for me to have not been lied to in my role pm.

And it fits the theory that all investigative roles have partners that would return guilty.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5029 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:20 am

Post by GGG »

In post 5028, mental somnic wrote:Oh and I got roleblocked last night so I didn't get a result. Not sure why bulbazak wanted me to say that personally. I confirm that whatever bulba said was true.

Wisdom, claim. Popcorn time.

What is your charactor?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5038 (isolation #161) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:56 am

Post by GGG »

Also can you please describe what your character is and the background for them.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5109 (isolation #162) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:45 am

Post by GGG »

Can everyone post if there charactor is human, robot, wolf, a serial killer or alien.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5141 (isolation #163) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by GGG »

So everyone is sure that their charactor is not an alien or a serial killer?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5142 (isolation #164) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by GGG »

Perg - human, enabler
Bulba - human cop
TWOH - Robot, roleblocker
Dram - human inventor
Espy - human with gun
GGG - wolf God seer
TD - alien, alien cop
MS - human mason cop
Deathnote human Governed
Bro Pit Angel who lost wings - deprogrammer

Right now here is the list of charactor traits
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5145 (isolation #165) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by GGG »

As I said yesterday I didn't like espys claim and now that he's adjusted it to fit the facts pings me as well.

Everyone else can do something wether it is useful or not. Espys role if claimed correctly is purely passive to produce the wrong result. It does not fit.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5146 (isolation #166) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 5143, The Will of Heaven wrote:and? Why the focus on flavor?

I have an idea. I just want to be sure everyone has confirmed who they are correctly first.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5148 (isolation #167) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by GGG »

We don't know who espy is yet.

Also how did you realize you were a robot
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5150 (isolation #168) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 5149, The Will of Heaven wrote:looked up my character

You didn't do that day 1 or the day when we were discussing TDs cop claim?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5167 (isolation #169) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:50 am

Post by GGG »

So winter skies claimed he was a wolf which I suspect I would have gotten a guilty on.
ArcAngel if espys claim was valid would have gotten a guilty on espy, or the 3 cops, or scum
Droog was an FBI agent. Maybe the swords (since SKs use knives) would have returned guilty or else is one of the humans a killer
TD is an alien cop so where is the alien character that would give a false guilty.

The other problem with the above is it makes espy town which I don't really like as I find his whole claim scummy and designed to be able to be taken back.

I prefer PergV over espy at this point. His power seems very scum friendly. The town gets more useless investigations of various sanitizes and scum get an extra kill.

VOTE: pergV
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5169 (isolation #170) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:03 am

Post by GGG »

In post 5168, dramonic wrote:And your reflex to that is to lynch him?
Hey, let's give them those two nightkills they want.

Yes, lynch the scummiest people first. There is still a possibility of town espy. I don't think it's likely but it's there. I'm not seeing anything town in pergV's play or role claim.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5184 (isolation #171) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by GGG »

TWOH your argument to lynch someone you believe is town is terrible. It does not add utility for us. If TD is scum it's better to make scum kill him.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5185 (isolation #172) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 5171, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 5169, GGG wrote:I'm not seeing anything town in pergV's play or role claim.

Why would he claim something we would lynch sooner or later?
He's not scum, he's just a good lynch because of double cops and roleblocks tonight

Why would we lynch the double ability sooner or later. Essentially it's a beloved princess role balanced out with a little extra utility for town. If you believe he is town you don't ever lynch him.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5186 (isolation #173) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by GGG »

PergV's ISO is pretty much setup spec.

He does a town read on winter for 3 or 4 posts but the rest of it is pretty empty.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5192 (isolation #174) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 5190, Espeonage wrote:
In post 5185, GGG wrote:
In post 5171, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 5169, GGG wrote:I'm not seeing anything town in pergV's play or role claim.

Why would he claim something we would lynch sooner or later?
He's not scum, he's just a good lynch because of double cops and roleblocks tonight

Why would we lynch the double ability sooner or later. Essentially it's a beloved princess role balanced out with a little extra utility for town. If you believe he is town you don't ever lynch him.

Actually if Pere is telling the truth about him not granting an extra scum kill, then it is entirely positive for town to kill him given how many mafia are dead and that we have cops who need to work out their sanities. Normally mafia PRs would come in to it, but seeing as so many are dead there is little to no advantage for mafia if Pere is lynched.

Pere said scum WILL receive as extra kill though.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5193 (isolation #175) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 5116, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5114, The Will of Heaven wrote:does this mean mafia can use two shots, two different shooters? or one of them shoots twice?

its weird it affects the mafia kill, its not an ability

In post 5115, The Will of Heaven wrote:the wiki also says that faction kills arent motivated

I asked all these questions at the beginning, but basically, if an action happens at night, the action takers get to take 2 actions.
I presume since they are distinct actions, they are independent of one another.
Scum gets 2 nightkills. How they assign those kills isn't relevant to me. I would assume each is also an independent kill, so can be assigned to separate killers, based on the stuff above.

If you are a 1-shot role, you do not get 2 shots, you still only get one.

If you are a 2 shot role and wish to use both shots, you can, but it will take up 2 shots.

So espy did you discuss this fake claim in your scum thread and pere screwed up when he claimed and since you already knew what he was supposed to claim you didn't bother actually reading the thread?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5213 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 5209, The Will of Heaven wrote:GGG, why would you want to lynch Peregrine because his power is scum-friendly...?

I believe him to be scum,
His posting is primarily set up spec
His power is designed to prevent us from lynching him
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5260 (isolation #177) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by GGG »

VOTE: espy

Espy is the right lynch now.

The executioner had a choice between espy and and PergV, We would have likely lynched PereV anyway so if Espy was town he was the correct execution.

As for blocks I don't think disclosing your block is correct.

Also have we worked out cop sanitizes yet so the investigations are reliable?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5261 (isolation #178) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by GGG »

Since the actions are on two separate nights if you disclose your block and there are two scum it's useless. If espy flips scum then disclosing your block is still wrong as scum just no kills and we lynch the wrong person.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5284 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:34 am

Post by GGG »

TD asked about the father thing well before the talk of blocks came up.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5285 (isolation #180) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:39 am

Post by GGG »

DN,

Why didnt you disclose you were the executioner earlier?

By claiming now you just ensure you die tonight with the benefit only being a slightly more informed lynch today. With two cops and a roleblocker you likely would have been safe.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5286 (isolation #181) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:41 am

Post by GGG »

TWOHs play an insistence on declaring the blocks is either bad play or scummy. By declaring the blocks we ensure they dont work unless we get two right and a block and a kill still occurring doesnt prove anything either. Espy pushing for this strategy as well definately seems scum motivated
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5302 (isolation #182) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 5287, The Will of Heaven wrote:Umm what? Where did I suggest declaring the blocks? I'm against that.

Sorry had you confused.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5304 (isolation #183) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by GGG »

Naming the blocks was always a bad idea that helped scum.

Espy do you have a power that does anything else? Your role seems so underpowered compared to everyone else.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5312 (isolation #184) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:37 am

Post by GGG »

In post 5308, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 5303, Espeonage wrote:
Actually given the maths, I think Dram is even more likely to be mafia because he was vehemently against an idea that was positive for town given the information in play, but then perked up when P5 flipped BP instead. However, given that it will become obvious as soon as he stops cooperating with town in a PR sense, he isn't the lynch for today.

Unless you think he's a godfather or investigative immune on top of his inventor, then this is not possible. I'd rather trust the results when it comes to Dram, instead of descending into full fledged paranoia. I'm considering him conf. town. He's off the table.

Can you summarize your investigation results for all 3 and have MS verify them. I know you have done it before but then their was the confusion with MS not reporting results correctly.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5314 (isolation #185) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:46 am

Post by GGG »

If they are all insane and not random why do we have 3 of them who can talk to eachother to determine sanities. That's seems way overpowered.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”