TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3295 (isolation #200) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:22 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

So... Fish's entrance was pretty town.

So if someone could explain why theres a wagon there that'd be great.

I'm also pretty sure that mollie is not groupscum, so if someone could point me toward the "mollie is the sk" case, or at least remind me of who wrote it so I can iso them.

Because I'm pretty sure I missed it while I was in tunnel mode on titus yesterday.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3302 (isolation #201) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:37 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3296, d3x wrote:

In post 3272, Formerfish wrote:I don't see how they are helping the town when they have taken out two of our numbers. I don't care how scummy those guys were in thread, they were town.
This is Scum posting.

How so?

Do you think that scum, replacing in with half/most of his team dead, goes hard on the offensive with a "secret tell" that has a high probability of blowback if mollie flips town?

Because that seems unlikely.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3306 (isolation #202) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:58 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

But Titus didnt want to claim that track based on what she told Ika after he outed her.

She was forced into it and tried to backpedal her way out of it.

Plus I think the scum team had reasons to believe that HI was the SK based on their kill on him failing that I outlined yesterday.

It really doesnt make sense with half or more of the scum team dead to replace in and try and force another potential 1v1.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3307 (isolation #203) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:59 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I'm not saying I'm sold on mollie scum either.

I just feel like Fish's opening is pretty town.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3309 (isolation #204) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:04 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Ok but if someone pushes mollieSK on a case that they've presented and you've looked at and not had glaring issues with.

And another person pushes mollieSK on a "secret tell" that they tripped on page 15 where they stopped reading.

You're saying that neither of those pushes is going to stand out from the other come tomorrow if we lynch mollie and she flips town?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3603 (isolation #205) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:01 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Alright so it looks like everyone I was townreading decided to do some scummy shit while I was gone.

The mollie/house double selfvote vote combo is absolutely atrocious.

If both of you could stop acting like martyrs when you only have like 5 votes that'd be great.

from house is also quite bad.

Fish's 3595 is actually really bad too.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3604 (isolation #206) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:02 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3581, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3548, d3x wrote:@P5- Talk to me about 4 GroupScum building the same Lynch...

In post 1165, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(6):
T S O
, TheWayItEnds, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug,
FFAE00 FFED00
, Mom<Ank>
FFAE00 FFED00
(6):
Titus
, Majiffy<Kise>,
I Am Innocent
, Nero Cain,
vezokpiraka
Aunt Jemina

Garmr
(1):
I have no creativity

pirate mollie
(1): Josh_B
T S O
(1): TiphaineDeath
Hostile Intent
(1): pirate mollie
StrangerCoug
(1): PeregrineV
Yiley
(1): d3x
TheWayItEnds
(1): Garmr

Not Voting
(6): inte<Pine>,
Hostile Intent
Wake88
, RachMarie, Lucky2u, Yiley<Fish>

That's why it looks really damning for TD, and why I would rather have complete claim + independent confirmation of what he says.

Do you not believe TD's claim?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3606 (isolation #207) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:04 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3562, Kthxbye wrote:d3x vote legit. Kinda sad my wagon didn't take off more.

.... What is this?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3725 (isolation #208) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:53 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Yeah thats kind of too many crumbs to not buy.

Vote: Nero Cain
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3866 (isolation #209) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:11 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3409, TiphaineDeath wrote:
I expected to have to claim quite awhile ago when titus outed me, but I was content to let it go till someone actually picked up on it. I'm the town neighborizer, I have a certain number of shots, I have not used them all yet, my first two shots are both dead, and my third is alive and in a hood with me, I do not feel like outing them.

N1 TSO
N2 Titus
N3 ????

I realized near the end of d1 that TSO was actually town, you'll note that me and him were unreasonably chill with eachother d2 after how hardcore we wanted each other dead d1, that's a result of having the neighborhood to figure shit out in.

n2 I was having doubts again, major doubts, about pretty much everything, wasn't sure whether TSO was town, wasn't sure whether Titus was scum, so I targeted titus, I wanted to force the two of them to interact and help solidify my reads on both of them. It didn't really work, hence my rather halfhearted titus hammer.

n3 I see no particular reason to claim yet, but they're still alive and well and can confirm me if ya'll decide they REALLY need to, but i'd rather they not just yet.

So this is true.

And I'm ????.

And the contents of the hood made me lose my day 2/3 TD scumread.

So I think its quite likely that TD is town.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3878 (isolation #210) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3871, pirate mollie wrote:@ endz thing - I thought the same thing about that post but he has been acting very strange lately. did he ever say who he neighbourized?

...What?

I'm confirming that TD is a neighborizer.

And that he did neighborize TSO and Titus and myself.

And that I think hes town.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4053 (isolation #211) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:43 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4042, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3983, d3x wrote:@P5 p3904- That's not how Cop/SK/FBI works... Cop Investigates for Mafia. FBI Investigates for SK. SK isn't Cop Investigation Immune... they're not Mafia and Investigate as such. That's standard, bro. That... should be in your RolePM. You Investigate for Mafia/Not Mafia. Right...?

Guilty/Not Guilty

My primary point is that if an SK is Investigative Immune, then the FBI Agent role is pointless. Therefore, the SK this game is not Investigative Immune. They are probably Bulletproof.

In TV UPick, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=19247 there was a town cop and an FBI Agent (me) and an SK, whom I got a guilty on. The end and roles were lost to the Tiger Attack, but I contend that if the FBI Agent can "see" the SK, then so can the cop.

I'm pretty sure that if theres a FBI Agent specifically, then you'll only investigate guilty/not guilty on mafia.

Whereas the FBI agent is only getting guilty/not guilty on the SK.

At least I think thats how it should work.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4054 (isolation #212) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:46 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Also if the next couple of pages could have less "mollie is the SK" arguments that'd be great.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4144 (isolation #213) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:21 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Okay first of all.

In post 4141, PeregrineV wrote:

And now TD is claiming a scumread on TWIE. So any additional information from either of them would help.

No. Hes not.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4145 (isolation #214) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:24 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Second of all.

I didnt bother answering your questions when I claimed because they were/are in my opinion irrelevant.

I also do not believe that the mafia team is made up of an encryptor/neighborizer combo, given how weak the flips have been.

So confirming that I was neighborized was the same thing to me as confirming he was town.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4146 (isolation #215) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:45 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

But if you insist:

TSO was very obviously neighborized. ISO TSO for TD scumread before and after 1888. Its all he talked about pre N1. It very clearly completely evaporates overnight.

1. There are some pretty fucking obvious reasons for neighborizing TSO and myself but I suppose if you want TD to spell them out thats fine.

2. Uh, well it confirmed to me that TD was town, given that the rest of the hood was already dead when I arrived.
3. Titus spent that day in the hood trying to convince TD that she was framed or whatever bullshit, most of what came out of Titus is useless because of that.

Heres her reads anyway

SC- scum. (Unlikely based on cop result, even considering tailor flip.)
TWIE- idiot. (lolk.)
TSO- Unsure. (Pretty sure hes town actually.)
House- Town. (Possible set-up? Or she was forced into that read by house being her only defender?)

4. TSO was AWOL most of the Titus lynch day from the hood/thread, so they had little interaction until shortly before she was lynched. But, TSO spent day 2 trying to get reads with TD.

TSO's scum reads from hood.

SC
House (he was pretty insistent on this one)
HI

5. I dont fucking know. Our guess is that was to mitigate the effectiveness of the hood, but literally who fucking knows.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4147 (isolation #216) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Can we be done talking about the hood now?

Or like I guess we can waste more time.

Whichever you prefer.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4150 (isolation #217) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:49 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

How are you going to politely respond to posts where I'm being snarky and rude...

Thats just mean.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4223 (isolation #218) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:35 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4153, Kthxbye wrote:@d3x: Let's see, why would a neighborizer balance with what we've seen flip and what we have as claimed. How bout neighborizer is most often seen as a town PR. That makes it a very strong scum PR no matter what you say. If I assume there is yet another scum PR alive, well, the balance could be anything with neighborizer fitting really well with w/e and balancing out just fine.

At this point I feel like you're just making up reasons to continue suspecting TD.

Giving scum an encryptor and a neighborizer with double goon tailor +1 doesnt seem balanced against doc/cop/bomb/whatever else we have.

Thats not even to mention, whats the scum benefit of building a scum/scum/town neighborhood with TD Titus and TSO?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4224 (isolation #219) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:39 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

PV what conclusions are you drawing from IaI's ISO?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4228 (isolation #220) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:44 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4218, Formerfish wrote:I understand that. I haven't been able to get into this game the same way that I would others. There is simply too much going on. So I decided to zero in on one thing that made sense to me, and that was a scum read on Mollie. I have been trying to interact with her to solidify the read, or change it, but her refusal to engage me only fueled my desire to see her swing, because to me that is indicative of her scum game.

I don't like the way that Kise blindly follows Mollie around like a lost little puppy, defending her against any and all suspicion. Decrying people as scum for doing things that he refuses to see as scummy in Mollie herself.

Garmr seemed like he was on my side, but now presented a case based off my preds and nothing to do with me, so that seems suspect.

Rach needs to start being active for me to get any sort of read off her. I'm trying to remember what game it was that we played in together recently where she was as lurky as she was here.

You are a cop that we lynched correctly from, your not dying is easily explained with the existence of a doc, and if you think about it if Mollie is not group scum they may have targeted her n1 for the kill to get rid of her and she could have easily been saved by the doc as well.

I am trying to play the game to the best of my ability, but usually that gets done by interacting with people and having them answer questions to see where their heads are at. When people ignore me and tell me that they are not going to answer simple questions like "How do you think a bomb works" I get frustrated and have no idea how to go on.

This is the best post you've made so far this game.

Like its way better than the ones where you want to act like a martyr and you have like 3 votes.

Also that Rach game is also Harry Potter. Because I was rather insulting to her about her activity in that game and it didnt help at all.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4229 (isolation #221) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:47 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4225, Formerfish wrote:Benefits? Being able to use your "conftown"status to drive people a certain way, to figure out who is mislynchable, to make yourself seem more town. Think about it, Titus dies and flips scum, who is really going to look at the guy who brought him into the neighborhood?

And you think the best way to do that is to make a scum/scum/town neighborhood. And then kill off the town in the neighborhood.

Yeah okay.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4231 (isolation #222) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:54 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Yeah well my next best scumread after Titus was TD.

And that sorta disappeared overnight a couple days ago.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4237 (isolation #223) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:21 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4234, Formerfish wrote:Hmm... she was town in HP, right?

Yeah.

She was also town and lurky in Marvel.

I dont think I've been in a game with her as scum though to compare too.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4254 (isolation #224) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:43 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

tbh Fish,

While we're comparing things to HP.

This is not you from HP.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4311 (isolation #225) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:16 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Soooo...

D3x was recruited into the neighborhood night 4.

He claimed Doc in the hood.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4313 (isolation #226) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:20 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Just me and TD now.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4315 (isolation #227) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:36 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Yeah...

Except that it seems suicidal for TD to have actually killed D3x after claiming doc in the hood and knowing that there was already suspicion on him.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4316 (isolation #228) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:40 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

His hood claim actually does let me explain some things.

D3X's Claimed Night Actions:

N1 Protect: Mollie
Claims to have had a solid mollie townread on D1, thought she might be targetted.
Thinks that "mollie is the SK" might have been started because he believes she was shot N1 and the scum team thinks she might be bulletproof.

N2 Protect: Ank
Townread Mom, Anks a buddy of his and he wanted a chance to play with him. No other obvious targets.

N3 Protect: TWIE
Picked because of how hard TWIE went after Titus. Didn't think I would be a mislynch target after, thought I might get shot.

N4 Protect: PV
Duh.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4319 (isolation #229) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:50 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Other reads:

Based off the "mollie is the SK": Fish scum, Garmr scum, Pine scum.

Thought Garmr wasnt scum based on him thinking that Garmr knew that he was the doc, until Garmr said it was Kise. Then wonders if Garmr was scum and he suspected Kise doc.. wouldnt they have shot Kise?
Torn read on Garmr.

Top scum reads Pine and
Fish

Based on other things:

Thinks that Kthx is not town, based on relationship with him and many games played.
Thinks Kthx is possible SK.

Says that if he dies to SK we should lynch Kthx as hard as possible. (didnt happen)

Really doesnt like Garmr's end of day posting.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4321 (isolation #230) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:51 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Also doesnt like how Kthx reacted to House hammer after wanting to lolhammer Fish.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4322 (isolation #231) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:54 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I should also note that D3x was pretty convinved that TD was town in the hood.

And that we were basically treating the hood like a masonry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4400 (isolation #232) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:24 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4328, Kthxbye wrote:
No, TD is absolutely scum. Yeah, it is possible that it's just an unhealthy (for TD) coincidence that d3x was brought into the hood, but d3x outing himself as the doc and then dying immediately after points MORE to TD being scum than town. You say scum-TD wouldn't be so bold to invite d3x into hood, find out that he's the doc, and then off him, I say it's the complete opposite. Scum-TD has ZERO choice to keep d3x alive after finding out that he's doc since there are likely 2 scum left and if PV is protected long enough, they'd be caught.

Yeah, so I agree with you about Doc/Cop with tailor dead putting a timer on scum.
But at the same time, unless you believe that one/both of you are likely to be investigated... It sorta doesnt make sense to rush it.

Like... I guess I just dont see the benefit of trading a scum flip on the immediate doc kill, rather than giving the cop another investigation that most likely doesnt hit scum?

In post 4333, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4315, TheWayItEnds wrote:Yeah...

Except that it seems suicidal for TD to have actually killed D3x after claiming doc in the hood and knowing that there was already suspicion on him.

Did d3x claim night 4 or night 5?

D3x claimed at the beginning of day 5, almost immediately after joining the hood and reading through it.

In post 4336, Kthxbye wrote:
Also, d3x's last words were how I could be SK, not scum.

Let's put it this way, TWIE and TD are seemingly the only people who knew d3x was the doc due to d3x's claim in the hood (which was a poor decision on his part since everyone seems to be ignoring the obvious). Ignoring this and just assuming d3x was killed b/c he was just townie in thread is fucking stupid.

The first part of this is semantics. SK is a flavor of scum.

The second part is debatable. I actually think that being able to claim the docs actions is a pretty big boon. And I'm not entirely convinced he died because of his hood claim.

In post 4334, Garmr wrote:
Also a note to dex you bloody idiot wtf did you claim dr in a neighborhood i was setting up kise to take the scum bullet and if there was scum in the neighborhood that outed you you ruined my plan and got yourself killed that was so so dumb. If there isn't then I fucked up and my plan would of never worked.

You should stop acting like this was some master stroke of your genius plan. This is like the stupidest/scummiest thing I've ever seen someone happily admit to doing.

In post 4337, Kthxbye wrote:@TWIE:
In post 4330, TiphaineDeath wrote:D3x's last words to us were about how scum kthx is

Is ^this in fact what was said in the hood QT?

D3x's last actual post that wasn't him saying how bad yours and Garmr's day end posts were, was an analysis of why he thinks you're probably the SK.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4402 (isolation #233) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:45 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4388, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeah, ya'll are derpy d3x shoulda died a long time ago, he was like the most town of anyone, except maybe PV.

This is like the main problem I have with D3x died and it must be TD.

D3x was the towniest person in this game by a not small margin.

But at the same time, if yesterday I thought that there was like a ~5% chance of TD scum, then today its up to like 30%. Like I still think its more likely that scum, knowing that they couldnt kill PV, shot at the most town person they could. But the timing is so convenient that it gives me pause.

In post 4398, Kthxbye wrote:@Those not voting, who would you be voting for today at this point in time and why? I think if we can get most of the non-voters to answer this, we can move this along and do a VCA with PV's results.

Probably you or Garmr.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4408 (isolation #234) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:55 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4406, Ankamius wrote:That's what is making this game annoying. Everything about StrangerCoug's play across the last around three day phases doesn't tell me he's town at all, yet this is one of the stronger SKs I've ever seen if he is one and I don't even know how likely it is that he got tailored N1.

There is no godfather on that team. I would ragequit if there was.

Yeah I think tailor removes godfather from the pool pretty concretely
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4411 (isolation #235) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:59 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Massclaim could probably be better revisited tomorrow after another Mafia flip on PV's result.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4415 (isolation #236) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:01 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Theres almost no point in having a cop if you're giving the mafia team tailor and godfather.

And they dont have a roleblocker, which indicates to me that tailor is supposed to be your counter I think?

And then mafia team gets like an extra goon/goon upgraded into power because town have a bomb?

So still 6 scum?

Thats what I've been thinking.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4416 (isolation #237) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:02 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Or still 2 more for 6 group scum + sk I think.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4419 (isolation #238) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:19 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4409, Ankamius wrote:I'm starting to wonder if a massclaim is viable here. If this is all the power town has, I'm reasonably sure we're dealing with a bulletproof SK and another goon or two. Pooooossibly a mafia bulletproof/watcher/?

Actually mafia watcher would explain a couple things.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4421 (isolation #239) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:30 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I was guessing that mafia had a tracker based on how freely Titus was claiming it, but watcher would make a lot of sense to me.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4424 (isolation #240) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:52 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Actually mafia watcher and killing D3x on that day makes things very non coincidental.

You know you want to kill the claimed cop. You know the doc wants to save the cop.

You try and kill the cop and watch him simultaneously and then you either kill him or find out who the doc is.

And thats the first day that a mafia watcher would be guaranteed to find the doc if there was one.

In post 4422, Kthxbye wrote:
Then you are over thinking it. It's pure and simple logic. You just don't WANT to believe it.

This probably has some truth to it, given that I gave up my TD scum read upon being neighborized, and I'd rather not feel stupid.

In post 4422, Kthxbye wrote:I'll give this a maybe and slow down on TD a bit. I'm not gonna tunnel here and I really didn't think about that....Still, it's too coincidental on the timing to make me just take this and go with it without a flip of a watcher/tracker.

Yeah, but we're only lynching PV's guilty today. So we get another look at the scum team makeup and take a better shot at whether watcher is likely or not tomorrow before deciding.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4440 (isolation #241) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:46 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

If mafia have a watcher it may explain why someone would say something like "Kise is the doc" because they were hoping that someone would shoot at him.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4443 (isolation #242) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:16 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Yeah because everyone knows that the SK wants to wipe out all the mafia as fast as possible so that he can play 1v10 with 1 night kill a night. That sounds like an ideal SK game.

And the mafia already know they're shooting the doc, so finding the SK is just bonus.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4444 (isolation #243) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:17 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

But because I cant think, why dont you go ahead and explain to me what the benefit of trying to get someone that you believe isnt mafia, and has been explicitly cleared of being the SK, killed.

I'll wait.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4445 (isolation #244) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:30 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:

vezokpiraka was Robbie Williams, Vanilla Town executed Night 1

I am Innocent was Tom Cruise, Mafia goon executed night 2

I Have No Creativity was Seann William Scott, vanilla town executed night 3

Josh_B was Mila Kunis, Vanilla town executed night 4

House was Red Forman, Vanilla Town executed Night 5

And then when your done with that you can re explain how the SK is clearly trying to wipe out the mafia ASAP with these kills.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4447 (isolation #245) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:33 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Because pretty much all it seems like to me is that your defense of that statement is:

"Haha oops, look how obviously scummy that was. Its like I'm too scummy to actually be scum, guess you guys cant lynch me."

Which is bullshit.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4452 (isolation #246) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:58 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4446, Garmr wrote:
In post 4444, TheWayItEnds wrote:But because I cant think, why dont you go ahead and explain to me what the benefit of trying to get someone that you believe isnt mafia, and has been explicitly cleared of being the SK, killed.

I'll wait.

1. so they didn't shoot the dr
2. he was annoying me
3. he was in my way of getting what i wanted

If you're expecting me to be sympathetic to the response of "but he was annoying me" as a defense of trying to kill someone who is from your perspective basically conftown...

You're gonna end up pretty disappointed.

If you seriously think I'm mafia after nero tried to buddy me and was boosting my ego up, Titus reactions to me day 2 and the fact I hard pushed titus day 2 when no else was, The fact I was cautious of AJ when everyone else was going look how aj was is so town. Then there's something mentally wrong with you.

Theres so many bad points in here I dont know where to start.

Because mafia never buddy each other. You were pretty clearly not "hard pushing titus when no one else was day 2". Being cautious of someone with 32 total posts and lots of VLA probably applies to more people than "everyone was going look how aj was is so town" does.

Also do you think sk is going to shoot dr when they know the mafia is hunting it mr smartie pants. Put yourself in sk shoes they don't know who's town and who's not they just know they are alone. Now someone said that kise is dr are you going to risk a cross kill and a potential extra night where you get voted?

Yeah you can act like the SK gains nothing by having the doc die, but his kills can be blocked too. So yeah, I think killing the doctor and having the max amount of night kills could benefit the SK.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4456 (isolation #247) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:07 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Actually what I'm saying is that you're doing scummy shit, and if scum have a watcher then it makes even more sense.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4457 (isolation #248) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:08 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

*that was at 4453
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4470 (isolation #249) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:47 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4458, Garmr wrote:Lol are you frickken dumb dr is not going to stop protecting the inspector so sk doesn't have to worry about kills not being blocked. Also with the mafia hunting the dr sk is free to shoot anyone else can't you even bloody think. Also sk expects mafia to shoot dr and they don't know if mafia knows who dr is so yah fucked in those regards.

Don't care if your sympathetic or not just gave you my reasoning why i wanted him out my way. What use is it for mafia to shout there dr read if they can shoot it. Also if they know he isn't dr why shout it to the sk when sk is going to likely shoot kise anyway it would probably deter sk from shooting kise as he/she thinks mafia would do it anyway?

Thats probably not the best way to play doc. But I also dont think this is the best place for a max EV discussion. So i guess if thats what you believe the doc would be doing, go for it.

Uh lets see, because the mafia are still shooting the actual doc? And then when the real doc flips you can have this argument about how you were just being anti town and not outing the actual doc, and why would mafia do that? Like you are now.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4473 (isolation #250) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Claiming to win an argument is pretty clearly not the same thing as winning an argument.

Just like discounting possibilities on bad logic doesn't actually make them impossible.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4495 (isolation #251) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Saying the same bad points over and over dont make them right garmr. It just makes you annoying.

In post 4484, Garmr wrote:

Let me break it to you bud.

1.Dr is going to protect the inspector for a while and it's not going to mess with sk kills just yet. Sk was thinking down this road becuase of the house kill otherwise they would of shot kise who was confirmed not sk and was most likely candidate at the time to be dr.

2.that is not the point i was making the sk didn't shoot the suspected dr. Tell me if your point was reasonable why the sk didn't shoot the dr?

1. This is still a very simplistic way to look at doc play. You're free to believe that this is how doctor's work, but that still doesnt make it true. But when you start basing assumptions off of flawed premises you get shitty arguments that look a lot like the ones youve been making.
1b. You know who else is basically confirmed not SK? PV, TD, the doc if he claims. Why is Kise more important than those?
1c. Why was Kise the most likely doc candidate again? Because you said so? Thats a fucking joke of a reason. Why does the SK have any reason to believe you saying that Kise was the doc again? Remember that time you were a 1 shot hider?

Why should the SK believe you over say... House? You know, when he claimed that Kise wasnt the doctor.

In post 4133, House wrote:
In post 4118, Garmr wrote:You know what you can add on your list kise the fact your a dr and I outed you for mafia to kill you.

Looks like you are having fun being wrong all over the place. Kise isn't doctor, but you attempt to out the doc is scummy as shit.

VOTE: Garmr

You can gaurantee that the SK didnt think House was claiming doc here and killed him for it right? Because you'd better be able to if you're going to claim that the SK has no reason to kill the doc and would never do that.

2. Everytime you argue this seriously it makes me sad. Because its fucking terrible.

My argument is that you did things with scum motivations.
There is scum motivation in trying to get town killed. There is scum motivation in trying to out the doctor. etc.

Your response me saying that there is scum motivation in this shit that you've been doing CANNOT be, "but the SK didnt kill him so you're wrong."
The SK's actions DO NOT change the potential scum motivations behind the shit that you've been doing.

Claiming that an argument is bad because the SK chose to do something else is seriously one of the dumbest things that I've ever seen someone try and do.

3. Also you can complain about me "using WIFOM arguements" or "circular logic" all you want. But when you do something scummy and then argue that mafia wouldnt do that because it makes them look scummy, thats WIFOM. Me telling you the potential reasons that scum would do that is inherantly a WIFOM/circular argument, because thats the stage you set when you made that argument.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4496 (isolation #252) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4492, Garmr wrote:It's like watching a circus you have a vi twie

You guys remember how Titus was calling me an idiot while I was called her scum?

Ahh. Memories.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4503 (isolation #253) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:36 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4498, Garmr wrote:

1.If you think the dr's going to play risky after one block and a sk/mafia that's your business and why do you think I was trying to get sk in specific the whole premise of your shitty pathetic argument is that I would be mafia trying to manipulate sk and not town trying to manipulate sk or mafia with out caring which. Your acting like it's set in stone that I'm mafia when your point doesn't = that at all.

1.b td probally is mafia pv is protected and doc is protecting PV and at the time sk wouldn't know if it was kise or not. Your acting like we had that knowledge yesterday which we didn't please think first.

1.c kise was most likely dr candidate because majiffy+mollie and former fish agreed to this and brought it up so I would say it was more believable than you think.

Ok then Garmr. Lets go over the possibilities then.
A. You're bad town, you tried to out the doctor, you attempted to get our SK cleared person that you dont believe is mafia, so who is confirmed town fypov, killed because "he was annoying"
B. You're mafia, You either have a watcher and were hoping that the SK would kill the SK cleared player to find the SK, or you're just attempting to play the "too scummy to be scum" card.
C. You're the SK, trying to direct the mafia kill onto the SK cleared player so that you wont have to kill him yourself later.

Which one of these should be making me not want to lynch you?

TD is a confirmed neighborizer, PV is most likely protected, and I just pointed out that the SK may have been trying to kill the doctor anyway. But again, thats not the point. You cant bring up "Kise is confirmed not SK" as an arguing point and then ignore all of the other people who are also confirmed not SK.

You're still going to have to explain to me which one of those people the SK should believe making wild speculations.

Why should the SK believe you over say... House? You know, when he claimed that Kise wasnt the doctor.

Because house is a idiot who defended titus and literally was wrong with everyone of his reads so far.

Do you guys love Irony as much as I do?

You can gaurantee that the SK didnt think House was claiming doc here and killed him for it right? Because you'd better be able to if you're going to claim that the SK has no reason to kill the doc and would never do that.

I actually didn't notice the house claim there but you sure did. That to me says he thinks everything I done was wrong but the evidence is still stronger for kise being the dr (even through he wasn't) than house. Kise hah sucked in scum tell at the start of the day, the fact majiffy and mollie were close and I could see majiffy protecting mollie as the House slot had no reason to protect mollie. Let have a moment of silence for house he did all he was good for soaking a bullet up to let town have more of a chance amen.
Add a motive for shooting house here for twie +1

Yeah I guess it was a bit unreasonable for me to expect you to read that when house posted that after you tried to out the doc, or when Nacho brought it up earlier today, or when you (presumably) glanced back through his ISO after he died (you know, like town do).

I really hope you're trying to argue that I shot house because I thought he was doc based off that post. Because its definitely not like I spent the day in a neighborhood with a claimed doc or anything. Maybe I thought the claimed doc was lying, and shot house because of that post. This is good, we should explore this more. This definitely doesn't feel like you're trying to get the pressure off yourself by trying to deflect onto me at all.

But while we're talking about being in a neighborhood with a claimed doc anyway. I'm sure its going to shock you that D3x brought up Kise and House in the neighborhood and then we discussed what they could be doing. You know, because as the real doc, people trying to out the doc and claim doc are things that could potentially interest him.

My argument is that you did things with scum motivations.
There is scum motivation in trying to get town killed. There is scum motivation in trying to out the doctor. etc.

I could also off kise latter instead of trying to manipulate sk it would be much easier and safer I was trying to manipulate mafia again as mafia would more likely take the bait than sk. This comes from my mind set through looking at yours if you were sk you would kill a dr lead.

You're right, you could do that. Or you could try and find the SK with a watch. Or you could be the SK, trying to get them to off one of the conf-not SKs. We've established that mafia is not a game that is set in stone, thats wonderful. But that doesnt make any of the things you ACTUALLY did less overtly scummy.

Also the implication here that I'm SK and trying to kill the doc, while ignoring that I knew who the doc was here is as funny and desperate as it was a couple paragraphs ago.

Your response me saying that there is scum motivation in this shit that you've been doing CANNOT be, "but the SK didnt kill him so you're wrong."
The SK's actions DO NOT change the potential scum motivations behind the shit that you've been doing.

your original premise is flawed and revolves around the sks motivation thus i have to respond with that's why your argument is circular as it's possible for me to be town or sk still it was a null anti town move yet you try to portray it as mafia only?

You're right. I should have also been talking about the scenario where you're the SK and wanted the mafia to kill off Kise because he was confirmed not SK for you. I hope that I've rectified my terrible mistake now.

Claiming that an argument is bad because the SK chose to do something else is seriously one of the dumbest things that I've ever seen someone try and do.

Trying to push i'm mafia becuase mafia actually shot the real dr instead of the person I shouted is bad in itself.

Actually I was saying that if mafia had a watcher it would help explain why someone would try and out the doc for no real reason. Like rather than being just stupid and scummy, there could be a reason behind doing it.

What I did could easily come from all 3 alignments your trying to prove it's one with out disproving the other 2 thus is wifomy. you try to push that I was reaching out to sk when most scenarios would have me trying to manipulate mafia. Thus what you started with is wifomy and can only get more wifomy. Your arguments go a whole 360 basically it goes

you have to be mafia---->you were trying to manipulate sk----->You argued against my wifomy point that your mafia trying to manipulate sk because in my mind sk would do this while in your mind it would do that, but because it's in my mind your mind is irrelevant----> that's scum motivation in itself arguing that your not mafia because of these reason because I only consider one path and I have no concrete evidence you are mafia from one anti town action-------->you have to be mafia------->rinse a repeat very similar arguments.

This is you

This is not at all how this works. I dont need to disprove anything. I point out the reasons that I think you could be scum, and then people agree or disagree with me. Claiming that those arguments are invalid because I didnt prove 100% that you aren't just dumb, bad town first is not how mafia works.

You can also try and reduce all of these arguments into a circle like that, but thats also not correct. It's actually more like a tree that starts at you doing scummy shit and me adding branches of potential reasons why you would do them. And so when you present a reason that you could be doing something and I point out the potential reasons mafia would still do that, thats not just me arguing in a circle, its just adding more branches to the tree. And I actually dont care which reason is right, I just care about lynching you because I think you're not town.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4507 (isolation #254) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:01 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Vote: Pine
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4508 (isolation #255) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:06 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4504, Garmr wrote:Twie what ever this convo ends here your just going to spam shit worthless things I already debunked move on to a subject that's more indicative. The base of your argument is scum can be motivated to do antitown things to. So what I want you to do is provide evidence why I'm scum that doesn't revolve me outing a potential dr.

This is not my prerogative.

It falls on you to explain why you think the town reasons for outing the doc outweigh the scum reasons. Because I dont think they do.

And that makes you scummy.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4515 (isolation #256) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:58 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

You probably should have started with that.

Cause thats the most feasible thing you've said so far.

And then I wouldnt have 2 pages of your bad arguments fueling my read on you.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4516 (isolation #257) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:01 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Except...

If the plan was for you to 1v1 mollie, how did D3x claiming cop in the hood ruin it?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4577 (isolation #258) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4570, Ankamius wrote:
In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:
Living PlayersRachMarie
StrangerCoug

Kise (replaces Majiffy)
Ankamius (replaces Mom)

TheWayItEnds

Garmr
TiphaineDeath

Nachomamma8 (replaces pirate mollie)

Kthxbye

Reads yay~

Kise was cleared of being the SK by HI.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4579 (isolation #259) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4572, Ankamius wrote:If there's one last scum alive, it's someone who is well off.

Why would you make a big "I'm the last scum congrats, we're all dead you can stop looking now" post if theres an alive scum thats well off?

Wouldn't you just not say anything and let town lynch the obvious targets?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4583 (isolation #260) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Personally no. I wouldn't think so.

I said this to Garmr yesterday too but I don't think the SK's ideal gameplan is to wipe out all the scum as fast as possible and then 1v8 or whatever.

pedit @kthnx
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4586 (isolation #261) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Mmmm.

Yeah okay. Makes sense. Like its not going to be TD because by forcing TD to no kill hes set up the SK to kill TD.

I follow now.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4602 (isolation #262) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4599, Garmr wrote:Twie was pushing that the sk would shoot dr and he knew the was dr. My point was way better that dr wasn't to much of a threat on that particular night to sk. He pushed that cop was the most viable kill over kise and what happens the dr nabbed it. He would be higher on the list but just these few to many conciendes that keep popping up make me suspect him.

I just think you should know that everything in here is either you being dumb or obvious.

But you trying to throw random suspicion on me is cool.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4611 (isolation #263) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:42 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4604, Garmr wrote:
In post 4602, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 4599, Garmr wrote:Twie was pushing that the sk would shoot dr and he knew the was dr. My point was way better that dr wasn't to much of a threat on that particular night to sk. He pushed that cop was the most viable kill over kise and what happens the dr nabbed it. He would be higher on the list but just these few to many conciendes that keep popping up make me suspect him.

I just think you should know that everything in here is either you
being dumb
or obvious.
But you trying to throw random suspicion on me is cool.

Just striking out what's not happening, but I do agree it was obvious but no one else brought it up. Also What do you think of strange cougar?

A

Yeah you can cross things out all you like, but thats still whats happening.

When your major argument is that the SK wouldnt shoot the dr ever.
And then I pull up a quote that shows why I think the SK was shooting at the dr.
And then instead of acknowledging that possibility you move directly into thats a motive for twie trying to kill the doctor.
And then my response is "i hope you think thats a good point because I was in a neightborhood with a claimed doctor"

And your summary of that situation is "TWIE was trying to push that the SK would kill the doctor and that it cant be him because he knew the doctor" while ignoring the context of the argument that we were having, is you being dumb at best and you intentional misconstruing that situation at worst.

So if you're claiming you're not being dumb.... guess what conclusion I'm drawing.

And if you need me to explain why I think that the sk would kill the cop over kise then there really is no hope for this town.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4612 (isolation #264) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4603, Kthxbye wrote:SC: SC should be where TWIE is at a minimum. SC was copped cleared. Unless you think the sk is cop investigative immune, SC is cleared town. If the SK is investigative immune, why would the SK shoot the cop last night? Doesn't add up. SC should be off you lynchable list for a loooooooong time. Even if you're paranoid about it, it's not gonna happen.

Yeah theres still like no way the cop is going to get guilties on the SK if theres an FBI agent in the game. Like. None.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4613 (isolation #265) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4604, Garmr wrote:Also What do you think of strange cougar?

I guess I didnt answer this.

I brought up possible SC SK in the hood a few days ago and both D3x and TD said they didnt see it.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4624 (isolation #266) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:18 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Man you're right. I must just have a really selective memory.
Because this is what i claimed happened:
In post 4611, TheWayItEnds wrote:When your major argument is that the SK wouldnt shoot the dr ever.
And then I pull up a quote that shows why I think the SK was shooting at the dr.
And then instead of acknowledging that possibility you move directly into thats a motive for twie trying to kill the doctor.
And then my response is "i hope you think thats a good point because I was in a neightborhood with a claimed doctor"

But this is what actually happened:

Argument start:
In post 4440, TheWayItEnds wrote:If mafia have a watcher it may explain why someone would say something like "Kise is the doc" because they were hoping that someone would shoot at him.

"When your major argument is that the SK wouldnt shoot the dr ever."

In post 4441, Garmr wrote:

But sk wouldn't want to shoot dr they would want to keep dr alive as long possible till mafia were all shot. The only ones with interest in shooting a dr are mafia.

"And then I pull up a quote that shows why I think the SK was shooting at the dr."

In post 4495, TheWayItEnds wrote:

In post 4133, House wrote:
In post 4118, Garmr wrote:You know what you can add on your list kise the fact your a dr and I outed you for mafia to kill you.

Looks like you are having fun being wrong all over the place. Kise isn't doctor, but you attempt to out the doc is scummy as shit.

VOTE: Garmr

"And then instead of acknowledging that possibility you move directly into thats a motive for twie trying to kill the doctor."

In post 4498, Garmr wrote:
I actually didn't notice the house claim there but you sure did. That to me says he thinks everything I done was wrong but the evidence is still stronger for kise being the dr (even through he wasn't) than house. Kise hah sucked in scum tell at the start of the day, the fact majiffy and mollie were close and I could see majiffy protecting mollie as the House slot had no reason to protect mollie. Let have a moment of silence for house he did all he was good for soaking a bullet up to let town have more of a chance amen.
Add a motive for shooting house here for twie +1

'And then my response is "i hope you think thats a good point because I was in a neightborhood with a claimed doctor"'

In post 4503, TheWayItEnds wrote:

I really hope you're trying to argue that I shot house because I thought he was doc based off that post. Because its definitely not like I spent the day in a neighborhood with a claimed doc or anything. Maybe I thought the claimed doc was lying, and shot house because of that post. This is good, we should explore this more. This definitely doesn't feel like you're trying to get the pressure off yourself by trying to deflect onto me at all.

Which is clearly very different than the situation I described.

So yes. Either you're being dumb.

Or you're intentionally misconstruing things to try and push suspicion off of yourself and on to me.

You know, like scum would.

But like maybe you should try and post another terrible generic summary about yesterday that doesnt actually touch on the situation that I described (or the reality of what happened yesterday) instead of responding to my points.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4639 (isolation #267) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:28 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4624, TheWayItEnds wrote:But like maybe you should try and post another terrible generic summary about yesterday that doesnt actually touch on the situation that I described (or the reality of what happened yesterday) instead of responding to my points.

This wasnt actually a serious suggestion Garmr.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4648 (isolation #268) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:23 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

@Mod: Can you tell us whether or not a cop would have received guilties on a serial killer in this game?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4667 (isolation #269) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:58 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I think this is where I'd point out that my case against Garmr wasnt WIFOM, but rather speculation about the reasons that someone would be overtly anti-town.

The case became "WIFOM" after I addressed Garmr's purely WIFOM defense.

But then I'd remember that its become pretty abundantly clear that Garmr doesn't care about what the case actually was, and pretty clearly hasnt actually read my posts, and then maybe not even bother.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4693 (isolation #270) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4691, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Kthxbye
(2): TiphaineDeath, Nachomamma8
StrangerCoug
(1): Garmr
Garmr
(1): StrangerCoug
RachMarie
(1): Kthxbye

Not Voting
(4): Kise, RachMarie, Ankamius, TheWayItEnds

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-12-28 18:18:16)

till Day 6 Deadline

Like realistically if we just lynched all 4 of those people I'm like 99% sure we would find the SK.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4694 (isolation #271) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I think I might go

Kthx
Garmr
Rach
SC

As my preferred order.

SC is maybe last because I presented like a mini SC is the SK case in the hood and D3x and TD looked at it and said they didnt see it.
Rach is like pure policy. This is my 4th game with Rach and I've called for lynching her on her activity in 2 of them, and the third I died N2. She has flipped town in all of them, but like I told Fish, I haven't played a game with her as scum to compare too.
Garmr/Kthx are both up there on my list, but I think Kthx has more support, plus D3x could not have been more adamant about something being off with him this game.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4695 (isolation #272) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4684, Garmr wrote:I'm sorry. Also I'm going to appoligise to strange cougar and twie.

Also, I don't find this personally necessary, but I'll accept regardless.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4710 (isolation #273) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:36 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4702, Garmr wrote:When I said this previously to twie he dodged the subject. Which make me think his got major confirmation bias.

Oh that thing I ignored because all of your questions could have been answered by just reading my posts?

In post 4503, TheWayItEnds wrote:Ok then Garmr. Lets go over the possibilities then.
A. You're bad town, you tried to out the doctor, you attempted to get our SK cleared person that you dont believe is mafia, so who is confirmed town fypov, killed because "he was annoying"
B. You're mafia, You either have a watcher and were hoping that the SK would kill the SK cleared player to find the SK, or you're just attempting to play the "too scummy to be scum" card.
C. You're the SK, trying to direct the mafia kill onto the SK cleared player so that you wont have to kill him yourself later.

Which one of these should be making me not want to lynch you?

Lets see, this snippet of just one of my posts should take care of:

In post 4635, Garmr wrote:Your original case is still bad all my reasons are right guess who won't flip mafia, the mafia are probably all dead. Your reasoning was I had to be mafia now all today that you are doing pushing that I'm dumb or sk even through the whole case on me was a mafia case.

So unless your going to push that I'm a sk and use actual concrete evidence then sit back down. Ps the whole former case you had on me won't cut it.

You also have to push reasons why I would push a sk hunt over a mafia one as sk,explain my so called mindset for the kills and calling out that kise is dr when I could just kill himself on a early day, Explain why I would shoot josh b someone I risked my neck for who ended up being my ally and one of the people I worked closet with. There's also plenty more evidence in this thread that I'm not sk.

So all I'm seeing from you is someone who hates to admit his wrong that who tries to find a reason why he can't be wrong. The real stupid one here is not me but you. You'll never accept the fact you reasoning was flawed in the first place you'll just keep finding excuses.

Tell me straight right now I'm going to sort you out. Was your case about my motives for being me shouting kise dr concrete evidence that I was alignment over the other and did it rule out the possibility of me being town doing the same thing?

If the answer is no you shall be referred to as "Mr Mistake" for the rest of that game and all my future games with you till admit you were dumb. If you can prove with out a doubt that I have no town motive which you won't (because I'm town) I will let you control my vote even if it's to hammer myself.

So I want you to dwell on it after this game how you can't admit mistakes throw everything else aside to just be right.

about half of this.

And the other half is WIFOM which if I respond to you'll spend the next several days complaining about.

So yes. It was easier to ignore a pointless set of questions.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4712 (isolation #274) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:54 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I mean that is some solid ate.

But I'm probably still voting kthx today regardless.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4781 (isolation #275) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:36 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Alright I'm back now.

Just to summarize:

Pine thinks I'm SK because I look the least likely to be SK. Which is just SO solid.
And has also noticed such nefarious actions such as:
Being more active when I'm pushing a strong read.
Suspiciously droping off my activity near Christmas.

Garmr is still insisting that my case against him was reliant on him being mafia, even though the last time we interacted it was specifically to show him that wasnt true. So its nice to see he hasnt let facts get in the way of his crusade to kill off the people suspicious of him.
I really like the new "TWIE refuted my point that the SK would never kill the doc by showing that its possible that the SK thought that house was claiming doc and killed him, therefore TWIE is INSISTING that house was killed because he was the doc and that the SK would always try to kill the doc, and the SK is TWIE now obviously." Because I really like your commitment to trying to get me lynched without arguing a point based in reality.
I also like the "TWIE tried to save the FBI Agent because he's the SK" angle too. I mean, that is some serious commitment.

But I still cant tell if thats worse than Kthx going, "I'm pretty sure the SK meets these arbitrary conditions, oh look TWIE fits those conditions I just made up and has a wagon going, what a convenient time to just add myself to this wagon with no good reason."

Man I missed some quality mafia while I was gone.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4783 (isolation #276) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:44 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Not pine sorry. Kise.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4827 (isolation #277) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:34 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4787, Kise wrote:
In post 4783, TheWayItEnds wrote:Not pine sorry. Kise.

So what's up?

I actually dont know what you're trying to ask me here.

I sarcastically praised your reasons for thinking I was the SK in the post where I did the same with Garmr and Kthx, but wrote Pines name instead of yours.

Then I corrected it when I saw TD's response.

In post 4795, Nachomamma8 wrote:
this also seems more genuine than the SC response
twie, why don't you vote SC with us?

Because I was hoping for a wagon on Garmr or Kthx or Rach, but it seems like that isnt going to happen.

In post 4813, Kise wrote:That reminds me, I should announce target in case I hit a bulletproof. I mean it looks like if you get lynched today, TWIE would be next, so I'm gonna go with him so save time. Does that make sense?

The only problem I have with this is that it puts us on even numbers. And then we dont have enough lynches for all of Garmr/Rach/Kthx.

But then again I guess we dont have enough lynches for all of those people if we lynch me anyway and maybe its a wash?

Idk. Do whatever.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4830 (isolation #278) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:07 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

No you just arbitrarily set conditions that you think the SK would be following.

Decided that I was the only clear choice for SK based on your made up conditions.

And then threw your support behind the wagon that was conveniently formed just before you did so.

Without actually voting.

Because thats so much better.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4855 (isolation #279) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:55 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 4836, Kise wrote:
You came in the thread and summarized things. From there, you offered no suspicions or suggestions. I asked wassup to know what you wanna do today, and it looks like you answered it just now. I'm personally not feeling a kthx or Rach lynch. Garmr is no saint but he's someone I found scummy due to interaction with Nero & Pine, so he's not an SK read but I'd lynch him over Rach & kthx.

Nacho what do I do with my vote and my weapon?

Yeah I mean I'm pretty sure I already outlined what I wanted to do today earlier.

In post 4694, TheWayItEnds wrote:I think I might go

Kthx
Garmr
Rach
SC

As my preferred order.

So yeah. I mean if you want me to update you on this everytime I post I can do that so you dont forget my list of people I want to lynch.

Actually in the spirit of that let me update the list right now.

Kthx
Garmr
Nacho
Rach

Because if I thought that Nacho flipping on both of his town reads in a few pages was odd, then him advocating shooting the most town person in the game is really odd.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4856 (isolation #280) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:01 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Vote: Kthx

This is still my preferred lynch.

If you guys lynch me instead just promise me you'll go look at Garmr again, because I'd rather not lose to someone I feel has been quite obvious.

Because being obsessed with finding the SK, keeping SK suspicion on someone else all game, and asking for someone to kill the doctor are still not town actions.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4876 (isolation #281) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I just want to clarify that the argument here is that I, as the SK, knowing that Kise was a vengeful who had stated that he was targeting me were he to die, killed Kise, effectively outing myself.

I mean. That seems pretty rock solid.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4877 (isolation #282) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

The neighborhood is still just TD and me.

TD's been out of uses for days.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4881 (isolation #283) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

He absolutely did say that he was targetting me yesterday.

In post 4813, Kise wrote:That reminds me, I should announce target in case I hit a bulletproof. I mean it looks like if you get lynched today, TWIE would be next, so I'm gonna go with him so save time. Does that make sense?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4882 (isolation #284) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I just like that you think that as an SK I'd just go ahead and doom myself by killing someone who announced that he was targetting me.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4885 (isolation #285) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Meh.

Worth a shot at any rate.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4886 (isolation #286) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I'm the Odd night SK.

I'm like literally 98% sure that Garmr is the Even night SK.

So if you could lynch him after me that'd be great.

Cause I'd rather lose to town than to fucking Garmr.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4888 (isolation #287) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I mean I'm about to get lynched anyway, so like theres no point in lying to you about it.

Thats why there was less mafia than expected.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4897 (isolation #288) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Does getting a scum read on me after I started going on you for asking me to kill the doctor REALLY count?

I would argue that it doesnt.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4900 (isolation #289) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

You mean after I caught you then too?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4902 (isolation #290) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

But this is the only time I have to argue this.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4904 (isolation #291) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

That sounds boring.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4908 (isolation #292) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

We werent told.

I just refuse to believe that a cop could find me in a game with an FBI agent.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5146 (isolation #293) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:29 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Woooo! We're the best!
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5148 (isolation #294) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:31 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5150 (isolation #295) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:32 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Cant do mafia.

can do Neighborhood QT

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/6TDSD75EMh3u
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5153 (isolation #296) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:37 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 5151, T S O wrote:you the best twie

I AM the best arent I.

:D
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5155 (isolation #297) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:24 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

NERO

MAFIA QT PLZ
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5157 (isolation #298) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:30 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

THANK YOU
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5159 (isolation #299) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

HAH

I ESPECIALLY ENJOYED NOT-MASTINS DESCRIPTION OF MY PLAYSTYLE.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5161 (isolation #300) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5181 (isolation #301) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:55 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 5179, Kise wrote:Idc what anyone says, my only fuck up was Townreading Rach. I got off Mollie, House, fish & Garmr. Pegged Nero and Pine before the guilties. Especially Nero tho, that was a funny one.

Please pat me on the back, I need something to sooth the pain of this loss.

Actually. I meant to ask you if you lied about how your role worked on purpose to guarantee my lynch or what was the deal with that?

Garmr wrote:^Will give you that you did really well. I fucked up with strange cougar through as well.

Its probably my bad. I said I was 98% sure it was garmr and i was super wrong. :(
The stage is set.
The night explodes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”