Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Honey bee »

hi hi I'm late srry.

I'm liking beasts posts, Idg the meta feel marquis is talking about from my little experience from beast. Also his posts about the namecop don't strike me as from an informed position. I don't really remember how marquis plays so
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:41 am

Post by Honey bee »

*I can't agree to beasts case yet.

wtf why did it post..

ok give me a minute to finish this lol.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:58 am

Post by Honey bee »

@CKD: I'm unclear on your views on beast, Do you agree with the wagon on him or not?

@konowa: explain all them reads in 79 please, as they feel kinda out of nowhere.

kovara feels on the sidelines, I'm getting a bad feel how he hasn't commented much about the center of discussion in the earlier pages and the general fluff of his last post. Explain what you think about beast and where you're voting now.
VOTE: kovara
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:40 am

Post by Honey bee »

I don't think this game can be read from a purely flavor perspective. FG emphasizes the flavor component in the signup thread, but only in conjunction with the role action component. I would think if this game is intended to revolve around whatever FG is writing flavorwise, he's advertize it a bit more vaguely. Is there some precedent with the mod about having flavor based tells that everyone has accepted? because otherwise I'm unconvinced.

Anyway,

In post 148, curiouskarmadog wrote:
at the moment, i do not (but understand day 1 wagons). which sucks for me because he is my current counter wagon. I had to read his comment several times to understand what he was saying. still not sure what he was saying....

Ok. Because I was wondering where you were going in 49 but you aren't being rhetorical it seems.

Idk how to feel about your wagon. I'm wondering about your personality because of the interactions with anti shift in some strange directions and I can't tell if there real or not. What specifically about anti felt genuine that made you doubt your previous interactions?

In post 147, Antihero wrote: it's probably coloring my read of him irrationally.

Do you believe this? because I can't tell where your reads are at now.

In post 181, Kovara wrote:
I don't agree with any of beasts posts at all, and it's almost kinda sorta like he's trying way, way to hard to form a read on marquis instead of letting it form naturally... this cub doesn't like that at all. Reminds me the stories of my great great uncle scar, the big bad lion!

I mean, I can see marquis not trolling as a scum reason, maybe but he's being fairly active which, IMO is a town-tell and I think beast is doing whatever he can to get marquis ran over by a stampede of water buffalo. The post that hit me the most was post 39 because it isn't only scum who need names to learn who they are targeting, it's the PR's as well and he doesn't seem to take that into consideration. I think the entire mechanic is made so that it serves the good lions more than it serves the bad lions

Beast is fairly active too, moreso than marquis. And how is marquis's read on beast any more legitimate than the reverse? They're both based on meta. I feel like you are just posturing this to push the more favored wagon. Also please explain your thoughts on 39 more thoroughly. Beast is making the point that marquis is scum because it provides balance for a scum team who needs to know player's character names in order to shoot them; What does PRs have to do with that?

In post 182, Kovara wrote:
I probably should have put my vote there earlier. he's being way to try hard and stuff

Have you played with beast? Explain why this is your perspective about him.

@nobody special: You're sheeping abr too?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 345, Kovara wrote:it's actually pretty pro-town, I think! especially with this mechanic. why is it not?

Because the information revealed is going to help scum way more than town..

Any name you reveal allows for poeing the rest of the names, and any pr claim gives the scum an easy target for namecopping with little reprocusion. There's no incenctive for scum to not rolecop someone they want to kill if they're just getting autolynched anyways. And you want to lynch someone from that list and namecop both each day...? what??

What is this plan suppose to accomplish? It doesn't even feel like your trying to break the game. and screw you for ignoring me and calling me a weak player :l

In post 330, Nobody Special wrote:
Yes. Problem?

just wondering.

In post 243, Konowa wrote:As to the ABR and kats reads, I'm pretty sure I said why. The best example I think of that might resemble it is when Town has a closed "Scum flavor PM" and someone mentions it first and then others follow suit for the towncred.

Um, no, not really? What do you mean? are you talking about 98? because I don't see the comparison.

I'm still liking beast, all of his posts are coming as genuine, and the unwavering dedication of both marquis and beast to the read feels more like town vs town fight than anything. I'm not seeing any micromanagement I usually see when scum fight.

@CKD:
In post 219, Honey bee wrote: What specifically about anti felt genuine that made you doubt your previous interactions?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Honey bee »

I mean that scum in fights try to manage the reads of other players onto other players, as they're just trying to manage to get a mislynch. Marquis vs beast is going into deathtunnel mode and scum I feel will be hard pressed to do that.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 381, Kovara wrote:
Yes, I have played with beast before, I think. I still think he's trying to hard, though to look town and active, but he isn't really doing a whole much.

You think scum have a name-cop outside the line of inheritance? because, if that's the case I think that role becomes nulled. Also, if that's the case, the plan will benefit town even more because town-pr's can use their abilities freely, and clearly.

I don't remember where I was going with lynching name cop, but I think it's better to force them to play for town actually. I'm a cub, I act compulsively sometimes! but you're kinda sorta correct, lynching name cop would be lynching from that list.

It accomplishes what I said it accomplishes, it's forcing scum to make sub-optimal kills and not kills scum would normally make

That doesn't sound convincing at all.. it's more like acting like he's obvious town and hard pushing his meta read. Where do you see this tryhard stuff?

It's possible for the scum to have a namecop abillity, as the opening post doesn't specify if the head of the house is the only namecop. But the point I am making is that if we follow your plan, names and players can be poe'd to each other easier. If a bunch of players claim names + the names that are revealed by being in the sucsession line, The list of players who we want to protect significantly shorter. I agree with marquis that there's likely some sort of name role/information for scum, and following the plan could have the potential to figure out the game. And we don't know how many prs are in this game, so I don't want to go with a plan that may do more harm than good.

I still don't get how revealing info makes scum kill suboptimally..

In post 360, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 350, Honey bee wrote:

@CKD:
In post 219, Honey bee wrote: What specifically about anti felt genuine that made you doubt your previous interactions?

I get mad playing this game. I guess it was one of those "I can relate and how would I react if the positions were reverse". This being said, i am starting to wane on that, because..well...he is fucking not posting again. So now it (once again) is feeling like he was lurking to see where shit would go. His vote is still on me even after he has said he could be viewing me irrationally. now I think about it....

Unvote,

Vote Anti-social

maybe I was on to something, lets see if that gets him mad again and maybe post some more. other than yell at me, he has done shit.

I want to more look at kovara today than anyone but yeah I agree that this is really unacceptable. I have barely any info on that slot and I need to know more. I'm feelin better about you in this post but I wanna hear more on your other reads.

VOTE: anti-hero
(inb4 marathoning makes me a hypocrite).
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Honey bee »

Merry merry christmas y'all or whatever you want to celebrate today ❄

I'll come back and post actual stuff tomorrow or day after.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Honey bee »

@marquis: Why wouldn't scum notty just shoot you and poison bert instead of the opposite? That would achieve the same thing without a name reveal today. If he is town he didn't particularly have many choices and he thought you were scum yesterday so I don't see how you can think it outlandish for town him to poison you.

In post 501, Equinox wrote:Antihero posting in other places during the deadline crunch is not okay and, considering what happened here early on Day 1, suggests a persistent, scummy pattern. I'd join you, but we have 8 days and I want to spend at least some of that on SXTLHGaiden, who hammered curiouskarmadog just as talks of further flash wagons were happening.

In post 531, Equinox wrote:You guys are no fun.

Choo choo!

Unvote, Vote: Antihero

Um, that didn't take long. Are you looking for a push on gaiden or something? because I'm not sure how placing empty votes is suppose to further your reads on him.

VOTE: anti-hero I wanna hear what you have to say about curiouskarmadog wagon and why you couldn't be bothered to post for so long.

Also would like to hear kovara respond to my post yesterday and whether or not he's still pushing his plan.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:50 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 585, Nobody Special wrote:
I would not follow this plan of action if I were you. I think we should give AH some time to assert his towniness, if possible.

It's dubious at this point he'll come back, if two wagons on him can't inspire him to post then probably nothing will. I'd like to hear him post something too but I don't want him to be a liability going forward, so I think lynching him is the best for today if we hear nothing from him until deadline.

I think we still shouldn't be revealing anyone's names kovara. If we want to keep names hidden the best thing to do is reveal as little as possible to prevent scum poe. I'd like to hear some reads from you too. Do you think beast is still scum?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Honey bee »

There probably isn't any reason to not mass claim at this point at least from my pov so yeah I'm good with it. Can you divulge on your equi town reading though tammy? Cuz I don't get why backing off from a bus would be a weaker move from scum, especially if it helps dismantle the wagon.

Also I'm pretty sure that the sophia part isn't significant and just humorous flavor.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Honey bee »

Hello, and yes I am adrianna, cook and servant watcher. I'll post some thoughts in a bit after I've read.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Honey bee »

Ok first off night actions-
night 1- watched marquis- notty targeted him
night 2- watched beast- no one visited him
First target is obvious, second target I feel beast is more townie than anyone else that was on the inheritence list. Not much to report from the neighborhood, Ns and I have just been talking about the best way to use the watcher ability. Anti never posted there. And my role doesn't mention sophia, It only mentions how I've been cooking for arcady for quite a while. It still doesn't seem significant to me, the op specifically says the character list contains all characters in this game so I don't see how it can be relevant.

I'm pretty comfy with beast, tammy and nobody special as town. Beast I've been town reading since the marquis/beast fight, tammy always feels townie to me, or at least if she wasn't town I'd feel like she'd be lacking something. Nobody special I'm comfortable with as I doubt he and anti were conspiring against me and his hold out on anti was the feelings I also had. Konowa I feel good about too, but thats from early reactions to me and I haven't looked at him again. Notty and kovara I guess can be town too, but boy do I still feel some paranoia there. I'm kinda agitated that mara wanted to reveal half the player names and is now criticizing the mass claim, but I guess I don't understand her logic there.

Ooba is the one who's really bothering me right now, Equinox bothered me already in the way he was reacting to gaiden's hammer despite him already supporting the lynch and there being barely any time before deadline in a slow paced game. Ooba's reactions about gaiden hammer give me no better feelings. I think I've played with spyrex once and I'm not sure if him and gaiden are comparable in play, or at least I don't see how that hammer is relevant here. The beast interactions from him feel really off too, I don't like the way he's taking accusations from beast to attack beast back. As for gaiden I'm ambivalent about lynching him. He hasn't done much but I like some of his posts like 563. tbh if katsuki was on the chopping block and not him I'd feel the same way. For me it would end up just a deadline lynch because he hasn't done enough. There probably is scum between the two of them though. I want to hear some of ooba's response before I vote someone but it seems too optimistic for that path today as we have just a day.

And yeah sorry for my bad activity I've been having a lot of irl issues and lately I've just been in a shitty mood and trying to not take it out here.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Honey bee »

No one chose to visit notty last night.

Ooba, how did you not read the op?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Honey bee »

:l I'm not scum tho.. please confirm mara.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Honey bee »

Why did you investigate someone you thought was confirmed town?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Honey bee »

VOTE: honey bee
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 846, Kovara wrote:
In post 844, Honey bee wrote:Why did you investigate someone you thought was confirmed town?

Because no one else did, and I wanted everyone to know that you were town and not continue that neighborhood conversation today

:'( sorry
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Honey bee »

I have no objections.

Congrats town.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1002, Tammy wrote:
How did the scum know to kill ABR night one? Was that just a shot in the dark?

Yeah it was. We were told there were mason lovers and I somehow guessed prie was one based on the knowledge we had. Konowa saw the bert/abr connection anyways so it didn't matter as we'd shoot bert if not prie.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Honey bee »

tbh I think not opposing the massclaim was alot worse mistake on my part.

And I'd love to play a flavor setup like this again.

Also sorry konowa putting you through all my bad setup spec ._.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”