dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4407 (isolation #200) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:54 am

Post by dramonic »

Are you really more going to assume that KBW is investigation immune, even though he made numerous claim to being a survivor, over me just... being town?
:neutral:

EDIT: I agree survivors wouldn't come up as mafia to an investigation, but pretty sure they would come up as not town either.

EDIT2: Or Ooba coulda been redirected N2. If we're gonna go the redirection theory at least take both options into account.

Like, I'm not even sure why we're argueing this. If you're so paranoid have Tiphaine check me out as well, but the cop result on me points town, my role points town and DN getting a shot on scum from me points town. Christ.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4411 (isolation #201) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't think you playing your role poorly has a bearing on my alignment Pere :p

I explained already. Things like Insane doc add a factor of luck into the game, at which point it's beyond bastardly to not only spin the wheel, but hide it from the players, as it's impossible to figure out what's happening. Insane cop on the other hand always gets accurately reversed results, we can figure it out from 1 flip.

EDIT: I'm assuming it just means he's "choosing to help the town" as opposed to being something he locks in?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4416 (isolation #202) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:22 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh, is the moonlogic "inventor that must compulsively give his inventions to town" still a theory people find credible?

And if I were scum with that role, I'd give my inventions to people who I know won't shoot my teammates, as opposed to someone whose reads are nebulous at best.

Out of curiosity, has nacho posted recently?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4419 (isolation #203) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:30 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 4417, The Will of Heaven wrote:you could be sk and not have teammates

or you could be mafia and thats why you tried controlling who dn would shoot

... Damn, you caught me.
I'm actually an SK who has no kill and instead gives kills to the town.
How will I win now that you've seen right through me? :shifty:

also... just like everyone else. A bit more aggressively because I didnt want him to waste my shot.

EDIT: Thought so.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4421 (isolation #204) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:38 am

Post by dramonic »

Wait when did TWOH get cleared from being mafia?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4455 (isolation #205) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

3 mason in large is common.
Ive done it numerous times before.
Or at least twice.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4479 (isolation #206) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4475, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 4462, GGG wrote:
In post 4461, Keybladewielder wrote:ENOUGH! I'm not going to just let you ought and kill me. I have valuable information, and you aren't getting it until after that damn vig has already shot someone else.

This is well played, force us to lynch you instead of vig you each day so you get the info. And you know the town is reluctant to lynch you. Do you have info that clarifies oobas sanity or is it just filtered opinion?

You won't know until I've got confirmation that the vig was used on someone else. But let's just say being able to channel the dead has many, MANY advantages.

For someone who`s been claiming to side with town all game you sure as hell don`t want to do anything useful.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4558 (isolation #207) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:09 am

Post by dramonic »

hm?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4564 (isolation #208) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:32 am

Post by dramonic »

"playing to your wincon" was screwed over when MM claimed day 1.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4642 (isolation #209) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:09 am

Post by dramonic »

That's not entirely implausible, but it's more flavor cop stuff and even less informative since we have "alien" flips in 4 different factions (if you count Goat and Skitty as 2 factions).

If we're out of dayvig shots, why in the hell are we not just lynching the pony?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4644 (isolation #210) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Remind me how confident you were with your reads on the other flips you got wrong?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4659 (isolation #211) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:00 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 4645, The Will of Heaven wrote:you mean being right about lynching skitty and right about cult being a thing mafia are using for misdirection?

You advocated
against
the skitty lynch for the later part of day 1, you weren't even on the wagon when day ended.
You have zero proof in regards to cults non-existence.

So wrong on both count.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4661 (isolation #212) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:14 am

Post by dramonic »

It doesn't matter what you woulda done in different circumstances.
Your slot was against the lynch. The reason is irrelevant.
Right, I forgot you're in goo denial.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4674 (isolation #213) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4667, Winter Skies wrote:I'm still concerned about Dram's heavy attachment to lynching the Survivor claim.

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4676 (isolation #214) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

Can we run her up until she spills her guts as opposed to just her info? :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4720 (isolation #215) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:53 am

Post by dramonic »

:roll:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4723 (isolation #216) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:22 am

Post by dramonic »

She doesn't have any info she's just BS stalling. Doesn't mean we shouldn't just murder her in cold blood.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4738 (isolation #217) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:20 am

Post by dramonic »

The only disagreement I could have is that you should check SB as well.
But I mean, i don't think WS is scum anyways.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4750 (isolation #218) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:48 am

Post by dramonic »

I TRUSTED YOU ;_;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4753 (isolation #219) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:06 am

Post by dramonic »

Are they mason: 99% yes
Are they Town mason: GOOD QUESTION!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4754 (isolation #220) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:06 am

Post by dramonic »

Also I dun wanna lynch Winter Skies.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4756 (isolation #221) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:16 am

Post by dramonic »

There is no correlation between MS/Bulba's being scum-mason(s) and WS being town though?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4758 (isolation #222) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:50 am

Post by dramonic »

The ooba information they've provided is useless for the most part. A Town result on claimed third party and a not town result on me.
An inno and a sanity check isnt super informative in this large a game.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4760 (isolation #223) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

I dont. I have reads.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4770 (isolation #224) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:29 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 4768, droog wrote:
In post 4756, dramonic wrote:There is no correlation between MS/Bulba's being scum-mason(s) and WS being town though?

im really thick today
what does aa's question
have to do with twoh

I fail to see where you got TWOH from my post?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4774 (isolation #225) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:59 am

Post by dramonic »

That's six votes on WS.
Before someone hammers I'd like DN to share the rolecop result like he said he would.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4776 (isolation #226) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:04 am

Post by dramonic »

My point partially stands ._.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4906 (isolation #227) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4867, DeathNote wrote:Guess I should have saved that role cop :/

So I picked Dramonic with the cop ability and it fizzled out. You can discuss but based on the flavor, I don't think I am allowed to target him with his own inventions.

My inventions dont always work as intended. :/

Vote: KBW
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4914 (isolation #228) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Do you think im one to bargain with survivors?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4921 (isolation #229) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4915, Espeonage wrote:OMFG DRAM. WE ARE NOT LYNCHING KBW TODAY

You're an idiot :/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4934 (isolation #230) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

More kills doesn't have any effect on the likelihood of a cult IMO.

EDIT: Flavour shmavour.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4937 (isolation #231) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unless it's a mass-suicide cult, cult doesn't help mafia be more powerful, it weakens them.

EDIT: Why TD over KBW?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4940 (isolation #232) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

I have never seen a player so thick. Do you suffer from a mental illness? Just tell me so I can understand how hard it is to get through to you. Why do you continuously vote me when there's an insane cop not town on me, proven by the town result on
you
? Why do you insist I'm calling you scum when I haven't actually made that claim at any point?

The question was not directed at you.

EDIT: I'm done. There's nothing to be said for a player this fucking stupid.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4941 (isolation #233) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

Nobody is accusing you of being scum or SK.
That is not the reason there are votes on you.
What is hard to understand here?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4943 (isolation #234) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

lol.
If only you'd provided useful information once so far, that would be a threat!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4946 (isolation #235) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

=_=
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4949 (isolation #236) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

Survivors are such trustworthy sources of information.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4969 (isolation #237) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:17 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 4962, The Will of Heaven wrote:and what do the other masons have to do with that? we do have the results but we dont know if they're legit
And you expect a third party to give more legit results?
I'll trust the "not-necessarely-town" masons over the "definitely-not-town" survivor, thanks.

Not biting.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4971 (isolation #238) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:20 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh.
Well then.
Carry on!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4981 (isolation #239) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4977, Keybladewielder wrote:oobas results where legitimate.

Gasp, what a plot twist!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4983 (isolation #240) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

Okay, I see why people want to lynch you too now.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4989 (isolation #241) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

You just had to point it out didn`t you :(
I was enjoying myself!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5005 (isolation #242) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:10 am

Post by dramonic »

That was what we discussed, yes.

Also thanks DN.

Did AA ever mention any results?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5009 (isolation #243) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:20 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5138 (isolation #244) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 5037, BROseidon wrote:Twoh because they're pretty obvtown.
=/
In post 5059, mental somnic wrote:umm so what if I voted dram
You voted against your own cop result. It's a bit alarming.
In post 5062, BROseidon wrote:You're all fucking morons
This I can agree with

Now.
In post 4977, Keybladewielder wrote:oobas results where legitimate.

Now get those damn votes off of me.

I kinda feel like this post and MS/Bulba claiming the cop on me as their own is... dissonant.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5140 (isolation #245) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

I know, but still...

anyways.

missing stuff from my claim:
Im doctor bosconovitch.
human, obviously.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5155 (isolation #246) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

Why is TWOH on the top list?
There's nothing confirming him afaicr?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5158 (isolation #247) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

I dunno, everyone's a PR and you were outed as "masons"

The only person I trust in this game is DN.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5160 (isolation #248) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

I didnt last night. I assumed hed get shot.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5168 (isolation #249) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:30 am

Post by dramonic »

And your reflex to that is to lynch him?
Hey, let's give them those two nightkills they want.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5172 (isolation #250) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:19 am

Post by dramonic »

This is the kind of post that makes me want to lynch TWOH
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5176 (isolation #251) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:22 am

Post by dramonic »

We have no protections, scum can just kill both cops tonight.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5178 (isolation #252) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:19 am

Post by dramonic »

You seem under the assumption I give you any sort of towncred.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5180 (isolation #253) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:52 am

Post by dramonic »

Glad you're paying attention espy '_'
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5199 (isolation #254) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

nope nope nope nope nope
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5206 (isolation #255) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:18 am

Post by dramonic »

The coaching in this thread is freakin hilarious.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5220 (isolation #256) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:50 am

Post by dramonic »

The only people I'm willing to lynch currently are Espy and TWoH.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5226 (isolation #257) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:00 am

Post by dramonic »

Let's for a moment assume that I'm right and that TWoH is scum. We lynch PV town, he kills you both and blocks me.
Tomorrow we lynch him, he flips scum, scum kills someone at night between me and DN.

4 player, no lynch, scum kills the other of me and DN.

3 player endgame between BRO, GGG and TD.

SOUNDS EXCITING.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5245 (isolation #258) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

That is not an empower, that's a beloved princess.
Dammit Pere, that changes a LOT =_=

EDIT: TWoH, don't block BRO tonight.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5247 (isolation #259) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

You can block him N5, but not N4.
I need him to act N4.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5252 (isolation #260) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't trust you, but assuming you're town maybe you will take my opinion into account.
I gave him a doc protect that could potentially be a jailkeep. I want him to use it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5253 (isolation #261) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

actually, i have a plan.
let me finish my game of LoL
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5262 (isolation #262) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, I didnt give it to DN for the simple reason that I thought hed be dead by now. Like, he's the most confirmed town thing since the invention of Innocent Child, you'd THINK scum would shoot him.

But anyways.
Tonight, I'm going to give a roleblock to DN.
Either scum shoot him and make sure one cop lives to Day 6, OR scum doesn't and we have 2 roleblocks on Night 5, at which point if a kill STILL goes through we can easily pick off whoever didn't get blocked as definite scum.

I leave to BRO the decision to either make sure DN lives to roleblock N5, or spin the WIFOM roulette and protect a mason hoping to choose well.

Assuming you two coordinate your blocks for N5 today.

Oh, and Im gonna get my daykill giving refreshed on N5 too, so that's nice.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5265 (isolation #263) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

the vig coulda been an sk.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5281 (isolation #264) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:48 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 5277, TiphaineDeath wrote:Don't do that, I need to target TWOH again to test out my theory :/.

Also unless another scum faction makes itself apparent you are probably town DN.

We're talking about Night 5, nobody is stopping you from checking Night 4.
ANd if there's a second scumteam they deserve the win <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5300 (isolation #265) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

dude, I want you to live bby.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5324 (isolation #266) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:17 am

Post by dramonic »

Vote: TD

whatevs.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5326 (isolation #267) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:28 am

Post by dramonic »

unvote
vote: espy
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5331 (isolation #268) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

TD is paying attention to the game, clearly.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5334 (isolation #269) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5337 (isolation #270) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

ITT Esp trying to get the doc off of someone useful.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5339 (isolation #271) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

How many scum do you think there are left espy?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5343 (isolation #272) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

If there are two, roleblocker has zero investigative potential if he doesn't hit the scum perfoming the kill, which is a lot less than a cop.
And DN is confirmed town.
Like, everyone outside the pool of iffy player (you, TD, GGG, BRO) is a better target that TWOH is.

EDIT: And you take this assumption from...?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5344 (isolation #273) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

Like, what antitown besides do you scum is left?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5346 (isolation #274) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

So you just feel like paranoia is warranted?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5348 (isolation #275) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

I mean... we have 3 different 3rd parties dead, and no weird signs besides the execution that comes from DN. I don't wanna lynch DN, do you?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5360 (isolation #276) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

:lol:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5365 (isolation #277) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:07 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh great.
BRO YOU ARE AN IDIOT >:(
Or scum I guess.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5366 (isolation #278) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:12 am

Post by dramonic »

I gave The Wails of Hell a bomb btw.
So he can have fun with that while I cry.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5369 (isolation #279) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:46 am

Post by dramonic »

Tiphaine.
and umm
Tiphaine.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5371 (isolation #280) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:27 am

Post by dramonic »

yes. The roleblock I said Id give to DeathNote.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5376 (isolation #281) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

Based on the fact both Bro and GG got roleblocked.
and TWOH received my invention
The only person who's actions on both night are unnacounted for are Tiphaine.
FANCY THAT.

And BRO is an idiot because I very specifically told him to protect DN because I was giving him the roleblock <.<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5377 (isolation #282) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 5262, dramonic wrote:
Tonight, I'm going to give a roleblock to DN.
{...}

I leave to BRO the decision to either make sure DN lives to roleblock N5, or spin the WIFOM roulette and protect a mason hoping to choose well.

Okay technically it wasn't that clear due to snark.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5399 (isolation #283) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:41 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 5381, LostPatience wrote:There are 1-2 scum, likely 2, in (Dramonic-GGG-Bro) and dram is almost certainly one of them.

I find my obsession with giving bombs to townpeople something I need to work on as scum :(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5410 (isolation #284) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:53 am

Post by dramonic »

Just gonna let the bomb happen, pretty sure it resets the VC anyways.
So vote GGG, block BRO tonight, ja?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5411 (isolation #285) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:53 am

Post by dramonic »

(if game isnt over)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5426 (isolation #286) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

Called it :/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5427 (isolation #287) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

But noooo TWOH is tots town guys <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5443 (isolation #288) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 5365, dramonic wrote:Oh great.
BRO YOU ARE AN IDIOT >:(
Or scum I guess.

Glad you aren't a dumb fuck d(<_<d)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5444 (isolation #289) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

I legit considered giving the bomb to someone else for a while, but decided that the whole town was probably not wrong about TWoH being town :(
also...

KISE, RANDOMNESS IS BAD SETUP DESIGN >:(
SHAME ON YOU!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5497 (isolation #290) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

Did you not read any of my rants Kise :<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5499 (isolation #291) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

^ that actual statement?
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”