Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #512 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Titus »

AngryPigeon is a tasmanian devil on meth.

Reading now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #514 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

Muffin is a sheep on insanity causing drugs.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #516 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: fferflit

My gut says you're a bitch with scum feces.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #518 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Titus »

Channel, you are a pig rolling in mud right now.

It's not alignment indicative for me to care about hard or soft targets. I go after scum.

Your immediate chainsaw gives me confidence I am right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #519 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Titus »

Nacho, at least 5% of that monkey brain of yours works when you type. I wonder if you type Shakespere.

Scum are sooo touchy feely this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #520 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Titus »

Actually on second thought, Channel is likely a sewer rat eating at town corpses.

VOTE: ChannelDelibird
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #522 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Titus »

Looked through Falcon's cannot take the heat ISO. Found what looked to be bussing/distancing.

Ika, let's dance. You are a dog without bite.

VOTE: ika

Ika and Channel are my biggest scumreads ATM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #525 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Titus »

It does if it was a buddy rather than a chainsaw. That possibility occurred to me. Then I went to look through flipped scum's ISO.

I originally voted for Ffery because her wall screamed "F16 tried to manipulate me". I am sooo town guyz. No. It felt awkward. Your immediate response was worst.

Ika, however, is a mouse trying to pry open a door to actual content with a telephone book.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #527 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

Channeldeliberd, if you joined me. I would judge you based on your actions.

ika is a sewer rat trying to pass for a scumhunter but all he has is a telephone book.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #529 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Titus »

The mod is a chicken with terrible aim using a digital clock. I wonder if he'll actually get anyone near someone else wiyh another target.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #532 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

Ffery, you can call me a drunk but we all know that I read your post before I read F16's ISO

Before you act all high and mighty, get your drinks in order.

Ika's a sewer rat trying to eat the phonebook. Like that will make him town. Ha!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #533 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 531, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 527, Titus wrote:Channeldeliberd, if you joined me. I would judge you based on your actions.

ika is a sewer rat trying to pass for a scumhunter but all he has is a telephone book.

That isn't a sufficiently good answer. You formed the two reads having presumably read both of our isos at the least so you cannot have missed that aspect. Tell me how it factored into your reads.

As my most recent big post would indicate, I'd still be happy with an ika vote. I moved to Espeonage because it was a larger wagon on somebody I also suspect, and I moved to you because of your entrance on top of previous suspicion of Skrew, plus the fact that a big wagon was coming together. I'm not yet dissuaded from voting for you but if a larger ika wagon were to form, I would go along with it, and keep my fingers crossed that I wouldn't righteously headbang against a wall in my enthusiasm, as I have been occasionally known to do.

You are a mink trying to drive a bus. You will crash.

Scum always have an excuse not to vote their buddies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #535 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

Fferylt, indeed I did. Without doing a full vca workup, I prefer reactions to reading and getting conflict started is the best.

I hoped you did call me a drunk. Your insults are as weak as a housecat trying to knead bread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #537 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 174, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I was kinda hoping to see more fiery hot chili pepper reactions both to my Nacho push and my own wagon before posting but I didn't really get all that much. I lost a post with all of my reads because Firefox so I'll do this bit by bit.

NotScience
is a townread and I quite liked the assertiveness in and which is a far cry from the scum baseline I have for him in Final Fantasy 10. I don't understand his confidence in Katsuki being town as it feels rather arbitrary to assume that he won't repeat a gambit he did as scum before. But I can still follow his thought process for him thinking that Katsuki took note of the previous reactions and wanted to try it again although I would have liked more follow-up in asking Katsuki if he learned anything from those reactions.

I'd like to see more content from
TSO
but I don't think the lack of it is necessarily alignment indicative. I also want his actual read on ika beyond "
ika is lynchbait
" although I find the sentiment to be fairly genuine. Also want an explanation for why he believes ika is lynchbait: my experience with him is actually that he's hyperaggressive which I haven't seen this game which I'll get to in a bit.

In post 190, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I hate
Muffin's
non-contribution to the game so far and similarly to ika, I think he can be very town when town although I've seen him be heavily active as scum in the past. feels like an RVS vote when we are way beyond that. The one thing I liked though was RVS-voting someone who was in the spotlight previously as I feel scum in general would want to build off of the reasons already in thread. Three people gave the same reasons for voting me and Muffin showed out of the searing blue to vote me because apparently he talked to my IRL girlfriend! But he has a few strong towntells I noticed from him in NikPick V and I want to see if they manifest themselves here.

In post 195, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 193, fferyllt wrote:leaning town. . I liked the contemptuous reaction to katsuki

it looks to me like we're sipping the same brew wrt image so it amuses me that you think I'm being cryptic.

Why is this more likely to come from town-Nacho? What I missed in his early posting is the lighthearted demeanor and the "let's sort some people and get a few townreads" attitude I've come to associate from town-Nacho recently. While I expected bright blue flames shining in the sky saying "Nacho is town," what I got was a cold feel of ice and a forlorn, distant longing for town-Nacho.

If you are voting ika for lack of involvement, I share your concerns. I missed and but you are the only one I haven't ISO'd yet which I'm going to do in a bit. I was assuming there was some deeper arms race reason at the time.

In post 200, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I like
Ffery
's concerns about me in as I feel the disappearing would normally be more indicative of my scumgame. I can follow her thought process with the CDB and ika reads pretty well and the vote makes sense on the back of Mafia on the Air. I'm curious about the unvote though. ika hasn't posted since so what changed? Her thoughts on Tiershift's case on NS in resonate with me as well as some of her points in . I also liked the townread on Notscience as his interaction with Ffery was one the things I liked about his play and the points she made about Espeonage vs Tiershift in regarding how Espeonage is masking his play under the post restriction. I actually have a surprisingly strong town read here fueled with the strength of burning high octane jet fuel. I now await the inevitable paranoia as she attempts to sort me which I think I'll find incredibly amusing and will thoroughly enjoy.

In post 218, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 202, Bookitty wrote:If it wasn't a serious vote and was just an RVS push, why enquire about why people weren't voting Nacho, Falcon?

Me asking why there were no more votes on the wagons doesn't mean it is a serious vote. I wanted to see how Nacho and others would react to it. I enquired about it to put people on the spot and have them justify why they were or weren't wagoning Nacho. It had nothing to do with me scumreading Nacho or wanting him thrown in a large tank of boiling hot gasoline.

In post 206, T S O wrote:My cellphone was lost for a while, so I haven't been so active. But I'm here and ready to talk!

Why do you believe ika is lynchbait? I searched for ika in your topics and it seems you haven't played any games together.

In post 210, Espeonage wrote:
Unvote
Everyone's got their serious faces on. :( But that makes their deformities look more hilarious. :) Don't mind the "patter" noise. It's just me lurking.

I was hoping to see you address my concerns and also explain your read on Tiershift/show me where you disagree with my read.

In post 217, ika wrote:
pdodge been getting over illness blue waves

You've made 40+ posts the last five days (and that's not counting your hydra account posting) but haven't posted here. Why?

I quoted every post where F-16 mentions ika.

The first is lynchbait, which suggests F16 does not want ika lynched. His ISO has enough of him wanting to make people look just as bad as ika and disuade them from voting ika. It's a good place to start.

I want to see if that sewer rat can chew through the book and make content.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #539 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Titus »

Why are you concerned with what I think about you? I said I would judge you based on your play.

You basically stated that you had no intention of voting ika unless he's the biggest wagon.

Keeping being a mink driving a bus. It's ok. We love you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #541 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

My scumreads sort themselves out in the end. You have nothing to worry about if you are town. I am much better late game than I am early.

I am commenting on your interactions...you look as if your bussing him Was the fact you're a mink driving a bus that will crash nkt obvious enough? Or would you rather me waste time to find quotes matching anyway. You are taking the same position on ika as known scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #543 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

@AP, ika's meta is to literally lurk the game away as scum. No amount of scumlynches will change that. He views it as our job to make him play.

Given mislynching me is right in front of him, I want to see his response.

My bet is the rat will still have trouble chewing through that book.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #545 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

AP, why do I need my liver checked for wanting ika lynched?

Did you hear ika is a zerg that burrows underground with the assistance of a shit shovel?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #556 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Well another attack from a cat playing dressup with a santa hat. It's vague as hell "scummy". I suppose you'll articulate for the class beast or are you just sad I suspect ika and channel.

Bookitty, I tunnel like a gopher on caffiene pills.

Ika, any reasons for those ridiculoys reada? Funny how you magically have reads after I highlight you scum meta.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #563 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

Channel, if you really feel the way you do in your posts, then it's time to be more than a banana slug relaxing in a recliner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #565 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

I care about your comfort level as much as porcupine with dagger based quills.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #571 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

I think the mod is a Nazi cat with Borat videos to ensure compliance.

Why did you hate the AP/TSO fight BooKitty?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #583 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Titus »

The cheaters won.

I am about as happy as a pig on a grill being cooked alive by a tiger using a propane grill along with Tom Brady's cheating balls.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #584 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Ika, are you still a sewer rat with a phone book for content or do you desire to be a land rat?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #589 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 588, AngryPidgeon wrote:Well I don't particualrly like the Ika wagon, but I'll likely join it if nothing interesting tickles my spleen in the next 24 hours.

Ewww....

Hey ika...want to play mafia yet?

Or are you a lazy Sloth in front of a television?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #606 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Titus »

Mod: Please prod ika to get here before we turn into closed eyed snails with guns.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #608 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 607, fferyllt wrote:
In post 597, fferyllt wrote:
In post 589, Titus wrote:
In post 588, AngryPidgeon wrote:Well I don't particualrly like the Ika wagon, but I'll likely join it if nothing interesting tickles my spleen in the next 24 hours.

Ewww....

Hey ika...want to play mafia yet?

Or are you a lazy Sloth in front of a television?

this post is rolling around in the bottom of my chex mix bowl and making me think about blitz plays.

it doesn't read like you're talking to someone you think is scum.

I'm going to pour myself a beer, have a seat, and wait to see if you have anything thing to say about this, titus.

I missed that. Guess my sight is as good as a deaf bat on booze.

I want to see iks squirm. I would get more fun out of lynching his scum ass on my terms. He loves to bully my ass a lot. So forgive me for wanting him to be here for associative tells.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #619 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

Let's start here.

VOTE: TBone
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #621 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

Ika I guess decided to confirm he was a peacemaking sewer rat with no desire to produce content this game.

TBone's hammer, after ika was prodded, looks like a deliberate attempt to shut up a scumbuddy.

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #626 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

@AP, If you think Tbone is pond scum growing on a dam, then why didn't you vote him?

@TBone, ikascum loves to lurk. Forcing him to pst via prod is exactly what I was doing. We could have gotten info from him.

What do you think of AP?

PEdit... really come at me bro.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #652 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm willing to vote either AP, Channel or TBone. That's who I think the scum are here.

I'm going to basically call them all pond scum growing on underwater tress cuz I need more euphemisms for scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #668 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

@AP, How long have you thought TBone was pondscum on a damn? Your recent mobility on him is giving me headaches.

@Beast, it looks like the raging dragon on cocaine forgot to pm the mod.

VOTE: AP
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #671 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Titus »

@Tier, the slot is wagoned for lurking. We saw how well that went w my slot.

AP and TBone are likely orangepondscum in orange soda.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #673 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

@Tiershift,

Really, you're going to try to doubtcast me? Why you gotta act like a senile dog chasing the newspaper?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #676 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

Tier, I think this is the onetime the mad bitch scientist has it right. So you should conform.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #678 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Titus »

@AP - I have read your TBone postings.

I ask you to join TBone wagon.
You say no bc you don't think he's scum.

Later TBone is scum.

What gives?

Also ika was wagoned for being scum plus lurking not just lurking.

>>>INFRACTION
Last edited by Serene2 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #687 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 686, TierShift wrote:Titus, I still want to know what you meant by the 'look at how the lurker wagon on me turned out'.

We're at L-1. Almost time to see some meat collapse.

Sleepykrew was wagoned bc he wasn't posting. I subbed in. Caught scum. Lynching solely based on activity is bad.

>>>INFRACTION
Last edited by Serene2 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #694 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: NS

No weddings for the pig who rolls in mud like its money.

Boo, can you put a list of the PRs out? There may be something there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #705 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 700, T-Bone wrote:It's really sketchy like the fake Vera Wang handbag Selena Gomez was sporting last week to lay all of the blame at NS' feet, when the Mod announced on the PREVIOUS PAGE that they were looking to replace Espionage. NS wasn't the only player to pile on a vote, so did Muffin, and several players who were voting Espionage didn't remove their vote to give a replacement a chance.
I'm wholly unconvinced by this quick wagon on NS. BRantz and Bookitty don't get to quick vote NS for quick hammering a lynch they were on
, especially Brantz who made a post AFTER the Mods declared they were replacing him. Granted Espionage wasn't at L-1 at that point, but you still had the opportunity to let the replacement get in. Why brantz? Why did Muffin bring the wagon to L-1 while the Mods were trying to replace him? Wee can't lay this all on NS' feet.

This post makes me really happy to be voting NS.

T-Bone's entire post is about who is eligible to vote the quickhammerer, not why voting the quickhammerer is bad. Also, it has the whole, go vote other people vibe.

Given I thought T-Bone was scum yesterday (and I still do), this shitty defense brings me as much joy as a fast-thinking mouse who finally got the cheese.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #710 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 708, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: Titus

Can we please do this Today? My intestines can only handle so much fake posturing

AP, so can I. You can vote NS or T-Bone now.

You and your buddies have already tried to mislynch me once before, but I escaped and simulataneously handed us real scum.

So go ahead and try this. All you'll get is me documenting the pigs in mud.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #720 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Like a stoned monkey, I will swing towards the wagon with the most bananas. (Bananas bring votes on a scumread)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #722 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Because Nacho, you are approaching AP and interacting with him. I like that because it will cement he is a frog in sewer water or a prince. Right now, I think frog.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #726 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

BooKitty you wiggle more than a worm fertiziling the ground while on adderall. Stop it. Let's pick any one of the three and fucking stay put. I'm fine with NS, TBone or AP but you're basically making it impossible to get a wagon stable because you are jumping around so much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #747 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Titus »

NS... Titus is too town to be scum. I am gunna sheep Titus....

I wish I could force the lynch between NS TBone and AP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #750 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

Boo kitty, AP is one of my weaker reads. He is rather prone to being agency captured for the scum team. TBone and NS are stronger. They have more people.

If you like all of them as scum, why did you leave?

Why do your shirt stains look like a frog left them after rolling around in pond scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #753 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

TBone had more voters when you jumped to Pidgeon. You are the only reason the votes are tied between the two possible mafia pigs that like rolling in mud.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #755 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

I am trying to get consensus to drive the wagons up so there is actual pressure and everyone will see TBone and NS scum and we can clear up AP. Right now with things being so divisive, scum can pop in and pop out and say for reactions. It is not to often I get the pulse right twice in a row.

Doubly so when only my scum reads are doubt casting me. Now is the perfect time to drive TBone to answer for his shit.

I do not need better reads. I want them lynched. As far as I am concerned, the burden is on them, especially TBone to prove they are town.

I am acting like you spilled a hotdog because you are like a monkey that sees something shiny in a deep cavern and could not wait to jump in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #758 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Titus »

No. I still lean heavily scum on him. Yet, I have two solid scum reads so I am not rolling around like a fish in mud to find a third. If you have scum reads as well, you vote them and use their reactions to sort.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #765 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 760, BRantz wrote:
In post 731, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Hes already softclaimed so:
@BRantz
fullclaim next post or get dunked. tyvm

You have quite the hallucinations don't you?

I haven't soft claimed anything, at least not intentionally where do you feel I did so?

@Titus: Why leave the NS wagon then? Do you find tbone to be more likely scum than NS or would you be happy lynching either?

Both. TBone is scum ire but I don't mind lynching either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #778 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

Nachomama for someone who regrets their push on Bookitty your vote is as sticky as a spider's spiderweb made of elmer's glue.

VOTE: Nobody's Special

Looks like that's the leading scumwagon now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #791 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 787, Nobody Special wrote:I've just decided to change the ENTIRE color scheme for my wedding. No one was interested in helping me get things done anyway, so I'll just BE HAPPIER WITH MY COLORS.

I have no problem with ordinary vote-hopping. But this .....whatever thing that Titus is doing is far beyond normal.

Just trust me, she's totally scum.

How are my vote swaps far beyond normal? Second, I already detailed my top candidates for lynch. You have the most votes.

Then there's the ridiculous, to town to be town. Really?

I am seeing a flailing baby monkey trying to steal a muddy banana.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #797 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

Hi Mollie. Please do not be a pond scum wallowing in mud.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #824 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah. We should lynch within my scum pool.

It's nice to be right for once on behavior rather than looking like a shrimp floundering practicing psychiatry on a toaster oven.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #831 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

I need to make a note of this for my vca. I do think scum are in a trap though.

They do not want to bus, yet the rationale for not voting ns/TBone just is not there.

The scum post slower than drunk snails stuck in molasses.

Hurry up, the window is closing. NS will be lynched if you do not try and start a counterwagon soon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #832 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 829, Bookitty wrote:
In post 826, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pinnacle of honorary-scum posting.

I have expended three cans of spray cheese, two of which currently adorn my pink taffeta frock in a lovely string-themed motif, trying to figure out what you mean by this. It's especially confusing given that you said you might lynch Titus.

In any case, it's not actually a response to what I said.

That is saying you are town but you do what scum want.

Sort of like a dumb cat eating a bone thinking it is a dog.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #834 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

Brantz is town, so that wagon sucks.

AP is notoriously hard to lynch. Once TBone and Nobody Special are out of the way, the case on AP makes itself though.

Tldr: do not worry about the wolf in a chicken suit when we can only get one wolf a day. Grab the ailing wolf with a cast hobbling towars the coop. The costume will not hold.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #845 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Titus »

@Channel, shiny colors...and it's about as right as purple polka dots on a zebra humping a green horse tripping on lsd.

@Muffin, Deadline approaching vote NS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #865 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

Well it looks like I was wrong about AP being hard to lynch.

I would not mind a flashwagon on Tbone/Pine either. They are also crazy prondscumwielding a gun
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #869 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

Wow another wagon that has more shit than a poopstained goat rolling in trash. You all should be so proud. Brantz will flip town.

When you mess up again, you better sheep my reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #905 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Titus »

You people hammered muffin faster than a high cheetah on cocaine. Really I had not even posted.

VOTE: NS

Can we do this or UT now?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #908 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

Really, NS has had two suspicious hammers and your slot's posts have defended him for both shitty hammers harder than a drunk dog on ectacsy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #909 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 907, fferyllt wrote:I hoped I'd be the mason that was hauled off the field last night. Didn't expect, but hoped.

He and I had/have 3 town reads we're willing to bet the game on: AP, Bookitty and Titus. And another town read we feel really good about: NS.

That leaves CDB, UT, and if we have to go there, NS.

My preferred lynch order is exactly that - CDB, first.

Discuss. Over beer.

I would be willing to lynch UT as I see a grave possibility of UT whiteknighting the slot as if he was a black bat in a cave dodging the flashlight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #911 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

Bookitty, which would bleed more players? Town with one scum left or scum with one scum left?

VOTE: UT

Pretty sure AP, Bookitty and FFery are all town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #916 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 914, Untrod Tripod wrote:NS... no... UT! ...tell me who to vote guys, I'll just do whoever!

Titus twists and shouts around more than Paul McCartney trying to pretend he wrote the song

I have voted you or NS the past several game days. I am just working with people I townread to get it done.

If you're going to try and discredit, you need to have an argument better than a wet bird flapping in oil.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #930 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

I think that the game is proceeding so slowly is because people basically just want to disagree with me because it's cool to do so. UT is blantantly obviously pond scum trying to infect the local reservoir just looking to doubtcast who he can and buddy who he can't right now.

Ffery is probs town, since I see no mason counterclaim. Although, one vote spot makes me suspect that Ffery is not a mason, but I bet that was just scum deterrant at this point. Either Ffery is the last mason, or there is no other mason since no cc.
AP is probs town due to lynch on Brantz (but if he's buddies with UT/NS is the only way he's scum)
NS is likely town because of the vote analysis.
Same with BooKitty.
I know I am town.

Look at this wagon.
AngryPidgeon (4): SleepyKrew, ChannelDelibird,
Nachomamma8,
Katsuki

F-16_Fighting_Falcon (4): BRantz,
Bookitty, Nobody Special,
ika

Nachomamma8 (3):
fferyllt,
TierShift,
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Now the odds of three scum all being on F-16's wagon are very very piss poor. Bookitty and NS are very likely town.

So that leaves UT and CDB.

CDB gets onto the ika wagon after prodding. Otherwise the both of them have been largely absent from wagons entirely.

Either CDB or UT is the last scum.

Given the play of TBone, I'm almost certain it's UT. Pine not even posting is consistent with seeing a boned scum slot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #932 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Titus »

Bookitty, really I just answered that. You're reading as well as a deaf bat without echolocation hears during a thunderstorm.

Yup I was wrong on Brantz and his flip pretty much cleared the rest of the game up through looking at the rest of the votecounts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #941 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Titus »

There are easier methods of discrediting my vote if either of you had known me and ika well enough. Then again, you would have known ika scumclaimed by not fighting me.

Also, now you complain about my tactics? Reallt. Well join the club. Most people do not care for them. They are indeed memorable though. I am looking for a series of rules that persuade in mafia and I am getting there.

Right now, I have deduced that your ego plays a big part in your game.

It raises suspicions.

Why are you upset when I pushed you to vote scum that was acting like a hungry rat eating a phonebook for content? We should be happy we got a scum lynch.

Hell I am frustrated the last two lynches did not go my way. Yet I am glad I lost bc I would have been wrong most likely. I think I have far more grounds than you to complain because I got to say NOTHING about that Muffin lynch. A day goes by far too fast when Ms. Coked-out Cheetah poster cannot get a post in a day phase.

Yet you complain that I basically said you would look like scum with ika if you did not vote him? That's your problem?

I hard defended known scum and was wrong.

Yet your problem is in how I got you to vote scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #942 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 933, Bookitty wrote:Much like my overly dramatic gesticulation upending the bowl of tomato soup all over the tablecloth, you are making broad sweeping statements about how you are being ignored. Your reads are not that different from Ffery's or mine now. Acting like we're all disagreeing with you for the sake of it is not justified by the information in thread and is something you are bringing to the party.

If your scumreads are basically the same as everyone else's, why are you acting like we're all disagreeing with you for sport?

Because y'all lynched Muffin faster than a cheetah given enough coke to kill a horse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #946 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

@BooKitty, When someone gets lynched before I can even put your two cents in, it's natural to feel more ignored/disagreed with more than an ant in a chicken coop. It makes me feel kinda shitty considering I said Muffin was likely town yesterday.

I think scum is UT or Channel Delibird. I'm not voting outside of those two.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #952 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Titus »

I agree. This game is moving slower than a snail on sleeping pills in a hamster wheel.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #965 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

@AP, I would think more that F16 was trying to steer and control a townie. I tend to like having a "townbeard" as scum, although I couldn't get one too strong in Hilariously Unbalanced. That type of relationship makes sense. Plus, they wanted to disable the wagon on F16, dominating the town is a good place to start. If the townies don't jump onto a scum wagon, scum rarely continue a bus on multiple days.

F16 kept pushing a block that had NS with a scumbuddy, same with Boo. The dominance is there. They only need one scum to whisper sweet nothings.

I don't see anything townie on UT's posts.

I would be fine with a CDB lynch, but only because it would confirm UT as the last scum from my perspective.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #967 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Titus »

VLA until Monday

VLA ing like ass trying to pin the tail on the elephant using vodka soaked darts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #983 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Titus »

VLA til Monday

If there is no posting or voting UT or CDB, I am going to be very pissed off.

Rating: Titus will be as angry as a shark seeing blood.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #989 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Titus »

AP, if CDB and UT are not scum. It's you. Everyone else is cleared by vca more obviously than a drunk rooster crowing into a microphone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #993 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 990, fferyllt wrote:Titus I don't trust vca. Especially not as you've demonstrated it in this game. I'd as soon use chex mix as a divination tool.

What's your problem with my vca? My scum pool has never managed to miss a scum unless they were both wagoned simultaneously.

It's more accurate than a hawk swooping in on its prey.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #994 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

Ffery, which statement do you disagree with?

1) 3 scum on F16 is ridiculous when other wagons were also at 4. Thus NS and Bookitty are clear.
2) You are a mason and thus clear.
3) AP leading a lynch on Brantz strongly clears him but not confirmed.
4) My leading ika lynch means the same boat.

After that list, it's CDB and UT who are left trying to look town like horses trying to look like zebras.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1000 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Titus »

@fferylt, Regarding townreading me...whatever. I can't make a townread to save myself.

The trajectories and bullshit is how scum try to wifom. The only way Boo or NS could be scum is if F16 deliberately got himself modkilled to throw off wagon analysis.

My analysis does not need post based trajectories. It never has. Those bog me down in politics and in fighting. Those only get applied to the facts themselves. Behavioral analysis is my weakest point. So I come up with methods where I do not need it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1002 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Titus »

Right. That's accurate generally. I didn't go through the checklist and say which were useful and which weren't. Timing is. That's the whole looking at who is voting and when. Associations are again derived through long term. I even used tone a bit when commenting with TBone earlier due to his whitenighting on NS.

Reasoning is basically an outlet for charisma. So that one I don't use. Scum always have a reason not to bus.

Placement is actually a much weaker factor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1011 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Titus »

@AP, Stop expanding the lynch pool. You know my town pools are good.

Unless you argue F16 deliberately self imploded like a starfish regenerating after a bomb, Boo and NS are town.

CDB and UT are the only acceptable lynches.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1016 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

@AP You just literally saw my townblock be flawless in World of Warcraft mafia. Now you are doubting me here. Why? What do you gain by constantly saying I suck when that's proven false.

I rarely 180 on a read when said player is alive. There's a reason for that.

Saying NS is scum is like trying to sell me a flying pig outside of a tv commercial. It ain't happening.

The only way theoretically NS could be scum is if you are scum as well. Nacho flipped town and the only time my vca clears have been wrong is when scum were wagoned against each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1026 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Are you the llama, if so you seem awfully confirmed with NS sheeping like an animal that says bahh on a repeating record.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1028 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Look, NS ain't scum. Stop barking up the wrong tree like a dog stuck on a repeat record. Nor am I.

It's either you or CDB with a remote as fuck shot of AP. Period.

You want to work with me, work within that pool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1031 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1029, Untrod Tripod wrote:I must have missed all those cop innos, probably distracted by my sparkly new necklaceeeeeeeeeeee

They're called VCA innos. They might as well be provided scum are not wagoned against each other like cats chasing their own tails.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1034 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

@AP, if you are town, you have just shoen scum could not be wagoned against each other.

Therefore, NS and Bookitty are clear.

Brantz flipping scum is precisely why I could clear NS. Too many scum on the wagon.

Post 94 RVS is about as real as a running with a barking mule in Paplona.

Also when NS and Bookitty left, it's no shock that scum quit bussing. They tend to do that when town vacate the wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1036 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

If you are town, F16 was the only scum wagon in post 94. Because of that, there could not have been dualing scum wagons. Therefore Bookitty and NS are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1038 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

That's how I scumhunt. That's how I excel as late game town. So you can try to fucking fight me on this or we can win the game faster than speedy gonzalez (a mouse) drinking 50 cups of coffee.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1042 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Titus »

There is no need to clarify. It is clear as day. NS and Bookitty cannot be scum because of their votes. I would by Ffery lying before I voted NS or Bookitty and I think the odds of Ffery lying are zero.

You did also forget UT being off any wagon.

Amazing how if you follow my premises, you reach myconclusion.

My logic is clearer than a jellyfish.

We still haven't figured out which of UT or CDB is scum. So I am not endzone dancing. I'm tackling ypu so no safety occurs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1044 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

Buffallos don't have wings.

Behavior can be fooled. My VCA can only be fooled by dueling scum wagons. So no, NS is unlynchable. NS can just be dumb town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1047 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

The day 1 wagon. UT slot CDB slot and mine are all off the major wagon on F16. UT was off the ika wagon.

The muffin wagon had no counter and is thus shit for vca. VCA depends on tension between voting good and evil.

I shall find you a transplant. Scum don't get to eat dog liver.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1048 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1046, fferyllt wrote:Done talking with you.

Assume I disagree with your UT read in perpetuity unless I say otherwise.

These huddles aren't leading to plays I feel good about.

Feel happy leading town to a loss like a blind dog chasing after spoiled meat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1051 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 569, Serene2 wrote:
This video is not funny. This is your punishment for not talking enough.

VOTECOUNT

Titus (3): fferyllt, Nachomamma8, Muffin
ika (3): Titus, Bookitty, ChannelDelibird
AngryPidgeon (2): notscience, TierShift
espeonage (2): BRantz
TierShift (1): Nobody Special
notscience (1): beastcharizard
beastcharizard (1): espeonage

14 players, 8 votes to lynch.

INFRACTIONS

Muffin 1/3
AngryPidgeon 1/3
fferyllt 1/3

In post 585, Serene2 wrote:
This explanation of UNCOUTH is not illuminating in any way. I am putting it out there to confuse you.

espeonage has been tasered.

VOTECOUNT

ika (5): Titus, Bookitty, ChannelDelibird, Muffin, Nachomamma8

INFRACTIONS

Muffin 1/3
AngryPidgeon 1/3
fferyllt 1/3
ika 1/3

In post 611, Serene2 wrote:
T-Bone tumbles down the stairs, gets a concussion, and replaces notscience immediately.

For VCA purposes, there was no Tbone steak. Quick hammering a boned buddy is not on the wagon. It's like claiming the budweiser dog is on the wagon when its really the horses.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1054 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Titus »

CDB had to be dragged like a dead snake to the ika wagon. I trust that less because it has a behavorial compent.

Good thing I'm calling illegal formation, naked readless hammer on Tbone then. Most replacements attempt to get settled before hammering.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1057 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Titus »

AP/Ffery, you and ffery read people. I do analysis of data. If you ignore that, then I become a liability regardless of my pm. I can lie and fake up a behavioral case but it would be fake as fuck. Those hammers are the derpiest thing I have ever seen. They're worse than a gazelle trying to howl at a street lamp during hunting season.

You break the game by reading people. I do it by reading votes.

Ika is the only player I halfway constently read. If he will not fight me, that's a scumclaim. Scum ika provokes me to read me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1058 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Derp. Town ika provokes me to read me. Scum ika doesn't need to provoke me to read me as he doesn't read people.

I type like a gorilla attempting to use a smartphone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1060 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

Nope. He's not scum. You can be as hoarse as a horse on a kid's show singing with a purple dinosaur after he's run over by a buick.

Can we correctly lynch between UT and CDB now?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1063 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

We should vote block like a pair of rats humping to save the universe.

(That means if CDB gets another vote, we quickhammer but you vote UT with me for now). Given 4 are required to lynch, our block will nearly be insurmountable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1065 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Titus »

You're in my townblock sweety. You just are not in my voting block because you seem to think rats (scum) are cats (town). If you agreed only to vote UT or CDB, you'd be in the vote block.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1068 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Did I say mafia was simplistic and boring? Nope. That doesn't mean I can't use my own townclears to solve the game. Would you say mafia was boring because you had strong behavorial skills? Nope. You would call yourself good at mafia. I just work in a different realm.

I am sorry the barking dogs are getting loud again and obscuring your vision.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1070 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Titus »

@Ffery, ika is notorious for quickhammering. That does not mean ika is scum when he does it. So why does NS be the boogeyman when he adopts said style?

Oh and yes, I commonly rely on VCA without even reading sometimes.

My VCA is much more accurate than behavioral anslysis.

An insane woman does the same thing expecting a different result.

Going behavioral at end game = town loss

VCA at end game = town wi

I am done chasing my tail.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1075 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1072, fferyllt wrote:Say we chainlynch cdb and ut and the game doesn't end.

What do you do next?

give me the play by play here.

Lynch AP.

He would be the only other possible candidate.

I am presuming you and Boo would be dead because I would not vote you two.

That would be as dumb as a chicken trying to eat a wolf by laying an egg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1081 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1079, fferyllt wrote:See, if UT and CDB both flip town then you should be wondering if I was right about NS, not deciding you want to lynch one of my strongest remaining townreads. And Nacho's strongest remaining read, too.

But, that's not even on the table with you. You're not who I'd want calling the plays in the final seconds here. :/

That's the thing, why should I have to question my reads? Because you want it? Confirmed town doesn't mean confirmed right.

If my read was based in behavior, of course I would question it. It's not.

Even so, my townclears have been pretty good based on either source unless scum are sniffing their buddies butts like curious dogs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1084 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Yup. You are too proud to see when I am right and admit it.

Mislynch NS. Then cry to me and say I argued it wrong.

I will have as much sympathy as a hawk has for a rat it has eaten.

If something detects scum over and over again, you keep using it until it fails you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1086 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1085, fferyllt wrote:you have no business calling anyone too proud. not with that coating of pretzel crumbs you've rolled in.

When I win this for us, you will eat your words like a dog eats a bone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1088 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1087, fferyllt wrote:If you're town, I'm going to make every effort not to share a starting line up with you in the future. I hope you'll do the same.

Why? I like to play with player's with conviction.

Just because I want to agree to disagree shouldn't be causing you a problem.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1091 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1089, fferyllt wrote:You've already been wrong - asserted with vehemence and vitriol that BRantz was town and insulted the players who voted him. You could be wrong again. It's the uncritical certainty that scares me about you. I utterly hate that I"m even thinking about removing a townread at this point in the game but you scare me with your lack of self-critique even in this game where your analysis has been no better than anyone else's so far.

When I'm dead I hope you run a few reels of play reviews before deciding what you do next.

Right. I was wrong. I used that info to reevaluate, stop using my behavioral analysis and get back to what I use best. Data.

Funny, you are using the same facts I wanted to use to lynch NS when I was tunnelling him yet you know one of my reads was wrong?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1093 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Me neither on the end zone dance. As long as cats dance with me like mascots in a football field who cares.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1096 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Titus »

@AP, If I was a surefire townread you should be following my vca and their should be no problem. You know as well as anyone how effective it is.

Yet my insistence only seems to make you run away like a mouse from a limping cat in a cast. If you are town, the game doesn't go to lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1099 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1098, AngryPidgeon wrote:You don't know me as well as you claim to, Titus. I almost never blindly trust somebody else's reads. If I'm involved in the game, then I feel a heavy pressure to win it myself.

Also I pretty directly disagree with the methods escaping your lips about those reads.

How many times have you seen me do vca? How many times has it cleared scum when they were not both wagoned?

What's there to disagree with?

It's like you are disagreeing with a cat purring while asleep.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1101 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

Except in post 94 is not RVS. Even if post 94 is RVS, scum don't decide to wagon themselves in RVS collectively. That's ehy you see thr first and fourth votes as scum.

I look at the major wagons and find the right conclusion. Just because you disagree doesn't mean I am not doung analysis.

Where have I heard this argument that resembles cow dung spewed from a parrot? InuYasha. Who fingered the entire scumteam there? Yeah.

I also looked at two wagons in Harry Potter. Only a few in Revolution mafia. So yeah. I am good at filtering irrelevant shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1103 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

Stop barking like a wounded dog trying to make NS lynchable. He's not. There is always pressure to vote right. Always. That dichotomy is what drives people to vote the way they do. A scum can have oodles of trouble breaking an RVS wagon.

See Pirate Mollie in Book of Shadows.

That being said, RVS was long over by post 94.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1124 (isolation #110) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Seriously, I do not get why you all have a problem? I have a process. That process has never failed me. It makes zero sense to question said process.

So I feel like you are asking a starving money to throw bananas at a sleeping predator.

No. NS and Bookitty are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1126 (isolation #111) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1125, fferyllt wrote:cargo cult.

It's even flavor relevant because Wilson the soccer ball.

This post is as likely to be in the correct game as an elephant typing Shakespere in Italian.

Mod please redact if that's the case.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1128 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Titus »

I thought that was a claim in another game.

There is no logical fallacy. I am not claiming that the mod suddenly gives ns a town pm because of the prior flip in the game. That would be asinine. I am not stating causality.

Much like the rooster crowing does not cause the sun to come up. Yet, the odds are pretty good that the rooster crowing is due to the sun being about to come up rather than a pig charging with an electric cattle prod.

Here, the votes do not cause NS to be town but I can know NS to be town anyway. There is no pig with a cattle prod.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1133 (isolation #113) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Fferylt, it's four or five games in a row without fail unless scum are wagoned against each other.

Knight Errant 2
InuYasha
Revolution Mafia
Harry Potter

There ALL of my townclears were clear. When I picked a pool, all the scum were possible in it. The only time in those games I was wrong in the slightest was InuYasha when I cleared Mhork from being scum because of his play with BBMolla in an unknown multiball situation. I have a process. Over many games it has proven accurate. It's not like I woke up one morning decided NS was as confirmed town as little of a threat as a deer head hanging from my bedroom wall.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1134 (isolation #114) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1131, Nobody Special wrote:
@MODS:
Please, I must request replacement.

NS, please stay. I don't think anyone wants to read this and you are conftown anyway. So why leave?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1136 (isolation #115) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1135, fferyllt wrote:It's one moment in a game that goes on for four quarters and possible overtime. It's a fleeting early wagon. I'm not going to buy this in this game. And I fully expect it to be subverted in the not too distant future if it isn't/hasn't already been. It's iminently subvertible because it's a meaningless event, especially early day one.

I'm going to care about players' motivations and their body of work. Not about one vote count in a months long game.

If it's subvertable, then how did I hit 4 in a row right? You don't just have a horse give birth to four babies on a lark.

Also, when I look at bodies of work and motivations (minus ika), I tend to be wrong. So I am going to stick with what I am good at.

I will not vote NS or his replacement under any circumstances.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1139 (isolation #116) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Titus »

So how many times do I have to be right for my methods to be valid? Five ten fifty? I feel this is an attack because you would never use it.

Just because you aren't a mad biologist with a farm full of octopi clinging to transparent plastic walls doesn't mean we cannot have valid strategies the other does not use.

If you developed a tactic that was right four times in a row? Why not use it?

I won't hesitate in lylo. That's right.

If we all accepted my reads, scum would be at a forced loss.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1140 (isolation #117) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1138, AngryPidgeon wrote:Are you still set on CDB Today ffery? This game Day feels as long and empty as my large intestine. If we keep at this rate, I don't know if anything useful will happen. We can wait for NS replacement to get here and generate content maybe.

Titus has become my preferred lynch. If she is scum, then great. I'm done giving her any town points for the BRantz behavior, frankly everything that has happened Today is insane and she is at the center of the maelstrom. BooKitty and UT both think titus is fishy. CDB is awol and NS is getting replaced, so who knows about them. UT has been flirty with me at least and I like that. I'm begrudgingly back to holding my ground on the booKitty townread.

If titus is town then I think her convictions are likely to get me mislynched in lylo should we get there anyhow.

So if you would like to make a punt and lynch CDB, let me know and I'll back it. Right now, I'm thinking a blitz on Titus might yield mroe results.

This is looking more and more desperate. Why is AP focused so hard on lylo or keeping NS lynchable? He literally just finished World of Warcraft where all my townclears at the end were town, without the benefit of VCA.

AP scum has the most to gain by lynching me. If I am alive, he cannot win as the venomous town snakes will suffocate him.

Ut mislynch
CDB mislunch
3 player lylo, everyone's confirmed clear. AP dies.

He has less odds than a fish out of water unless he lynches me or convinces you all to lynch NS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1143 (isolation #118) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1141, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1138, AngryPidgeon wrote:Are you still set on CDB Today ffery? This game Day feels as long and empty as my large intestine. If we keep at this rate, I don't know if anything useful will happen. We can wait for NS replacement to get here and generate content maybe.

Titus has become my preferred lynch. If she is scum, then great. I'm done giving her any town points for the BRantz behavior, frankly everything that has happened Today is insane and she is at the center of the maelstrom. BooKitty and UT both think titus is fishy. CDB is awol and NS is getting replaced, so who knows about them. UT has been flirty with me at least and I like that. I'm begrudgingly back to holding my ground on the booKitty townread.

If titus is town then I think her convictions are likely to get me mislynched in lylo should we get there anyhow.

So if you would like to make a punt and lynch CDB, let me know and I'll back it. Right now, I'm thinking a blitz on Titus might yield mroe results.

The farm leagues can send up a star player for NS's slot. They better regenerate limbs like an overstimulated starfish being chopped alive by a chef for the amount of shit that will be thrown at the slot.

If we narrow the game down to three possible players as scum, we win.

I don't think she's scum. voting her would be purely on the basis of colonizing lylo with someone who might be willing to look at the game in its entirety.

Maybe the farm leagues will send up a star player for NS' slot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1148 (isolation #119) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

Can you guys just vote CDB and get this show on the road like armadillos trying to cross the road before the freight train arrives?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1151 (isolation #120) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1150, Bookitty wrote:
In post 1148, Titus wrote:Can you guys just vote CDB and get this show on the road like armadillos trying to cross the road before the freight train arrives?

This makes me want to dump a whole plate of spaghetti on your settee, Titus.

Why don't you lead the way, then? I'm already voting him. Why are you encouraging others to do what you're not doing yourself?

Because I prefer a UT vote more. CDB is a compromise that is possibly scum pulling an ika and acting like a rat vomiting a phonebook.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1165 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

@Egg, AP oversimplies it but yes you and Boo are confirmed town from my perspective. So if you just hurry up and obvtown we can move on with the assumption I was right. K thx. Trust late game VCA magic. This game will be game 5 that my reads are right.

Note: AP's scumread increased the more I stopped the wagon on your slot as if UT and CDB (now gm) are both town, he has to be scum.

It's most likely GM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1166 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

@Egg Are my AP suspicions less valid than a chicken chasing its head? The more he posts the scummier he looks and it's distracting me from the fact scum is most probably in UT and GM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1169 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Titus »

@AP, I meant UT or GM. Got distracted by that dancing Pidgeon.

@Egg, need to get home to do that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1172 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Titus »

@AP You kill me you lose a mislynch, confirm my VCA as accurate, and become more likely tp die than a chicken in a wolf house.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1176 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Vote Counts for VCA for egg
In post 79, Serene2 wrote:
VOTECOUNT

AngryPidgeon (4): SleepyKrew, ChannelDelibird, Nachomamma8, Katsuki
F-16_Fighting_Falcon (4): BRantz, Bookitty, Nobody Special, ika
Nachomamma8 (3): fferyllt, TierShift, F-16_Fighting_Falcon
TierShift (1): Espeonage
Katsuki (1): AngryPidgeon
T S O (1): beastcharizard

INFRACTIONS

F-16_Fighting_Falcon 1/3

K
U
R
I
B
O
R
E
L
E
A
S
E
T
H
E
R
A
T
S
O
N
T
H
E
P
R
I
S
O
N
E
R
S
!
!
!

In post 119, Serene2 wrote:
VOTECOUNT

F-16_Fighting_Falcon (3): Bookitty, Nobody Special, ika
Nachomamma8 (3): F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Katsuki
AngryPidgeon (2): SleepyKrew, Nachomamma8,
TierShift (1): Espeonage, BRantz
Katsuki (1): AngryPidgeon
T S O (1): beastcharizard
ika (1): ChannelDelibird
Nobody Special (1): TierShift

INFRACTIONS

K
a
t
s
u
k
i
/

F
-
_
F
i
g
h
t
i
n
g
_
F
a
l
c
o
n
/

M
u
f
f
i
n
/

I want blink tags for these infractions.

In post 122, Nobody Special wrote:Has anyone seen my WEDDING PLANNER?? She was JUST HERE a minute ago! I cannot FUNCTION like this!

I think Tier, with the hardcore tunneling, is surely scum. (Not that it matters, I have a wedding to put together with NO WEDDING PLANNER!)

unvote

Vote: TierShift

In post 127, Bookitty wrote:I concur with ChannelDelibird. Ika's postings are like rain falling on cotton candy -- pretty at first, but ultimately resulting in pink and blue sticky goo all over your shoe.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ika

Even worse than TSO's lack of substance imo.

In post 54, SleepyKrew wrote:Bookitty is scum with AP. I'm more confident than a rattlesnake sneaking up on a sedated baby.

In post 55, ika wrote:
dude the falcon train is smooth and calming, just like the blue sky i too shall have fun and join in on this

VOTE: the blue fighting falcon

In post 61, Bookitty wrote:I don't respond well to threats. I prefer bribes of cookies, though hot Tollhouse cookies always seem to end up with chocolate on my fingers and clothes.

But I'll humour you. . Looks to be trying to end RVS, something of which I approve. then carries through that thought by commenting that we won't necessarily know when RVS ends for anyone specifically because of the post restrictions.

Ending RVS is pro-town to me especially in this situation. Pointing it out again shows follow-through and purpose to the comments.

In post 64, TierShift wrote:I do not think either of those posts do a great job of ending RVS, bookitty, although they may show some intentions towards that goal. And my opinion, as supreme leader, is important! I'll have you know that people who disagreed with me in the past have been cuartered on live television on my command!

In post 374, Serene2 wrote:
Metal Sonic will be catering today's lunch. Bring your appetites! We'll be having a picnic between the water heater and the furnace so you guys have a bit of exercise, and have some sweet memories of your sojourn at the BadaBing.

VOTECOUNT

AngryPidgeon (4): Nachomamma8 , T S O, Bookitty, notscience
TierShift (2): Nobody Special, AngryPidgeon
espeonage (2): BRantz, Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic (1): Muffin
ika (1): ChannelDelibird
Nobody Special (1): TierShift

17 players, 9 votes to lynch.

INFRACTIONS

Metal Sonic 2/3
Muffin 1/3
AngryPidgeon 1/3
T S O 1/3

In post 476, Serene2 wrote:
VOTECOUNT

espeonage (4): BRantz, Metal Sonic, Bookitty, ChannelDelibird
AngryPidgeon (3): notscience, TierShift, Metal Sonic
SleepyKrew (2): fferyllt, Nachomamma8
Metal Sonic (1): Muffin

15 players, 8 votes to lynch.

INFRACTIONS

Metal Sonic 2/3
Muffin 1/3
AngryPidgeon 1/3
fferyllt 1/3

In post 497, Serene2 wrote:
If you guys could just keep mum to the medical board about our little "incident" today, that would be swell. I mean... we don't really have what you'd call a medical license, but it's best to be safe rather than sorry.

VOTECOUNT

AngryPidgeon (4): notscience, TierShift, Bookitty, Muffin
espeonage (2): BRantz, ChannelDelibird
SleepyKrew (2): fferyllt, Nachomamma8

INFRACTIONS

Muffin 1/3
AngryPidgeon 1/3
fferyllt 1/3

In post 569, Serene2 wrote:
This video is not funny. This is your punishment for not talking enough.

VOTECOUNT

Titus (3): fferyllt, Nachomamma8, Muffin
ika (3): Titus, Bookitty, ChannelDelibird

INFRACTIONS

Muffin 1/3
AngryPidgeon 1/3
fferyllt 1/3

In post 585, Serene2 wrote:
This explanation of UNCOUTH is not illuminating in any way. I am putting it out there to confuse you.

espeonage has been tasered.

VOTECOUNT

ika (5): Titus, Bookitty, ChannelDelibird, Muffin, Nachomamma8

INFRACTIONS

Muffin 1/3
AngryPidgeon 1/3
fferyllt 1/3
ika 1/3

In post 667, Serene2 wrote:
VOTECOUNT

espeonage (5): ChannelDelibird, Nachomamma8, Tiershift, BRantz, Bookitty
T-Bone (2): Titus, Muffin
ChannelDelibird (1): AngryPidgeon
Titus (1): beastcharizard

INFRACTIONS

AngryPidgeon 1/3
fferyllt 1/3
beastcharizard 2/3

Oh, and I lied. It's 13 players, 7 to lynch. Much better.

espeonage will be replaced.

(expired on 2015-02-28 09:00:00),
tap tap tap tap tap tap

In post 691, Serene2 wrote:
[The basement door opens, and the three Serenes stand at the top of the stairs. They're holding captive a young lady with a hood over her head.]

"Alright, listen up," says the loudest Serene, "Espeonage doesn't seem to be talking very much, so we brought someone to take his place."

"Pirate mollie now loses whatever respect we had for her by replacing in," says Lady Serene.

"Ummm... actually, your magnificences," says one of the prisoners, pointing meekly to the rafters.

[The three Serenes look up and realize that the prisoners have hung Espeonage and he is now very dead and certainly not in need of replacing. The three Serenes are speechless. Finally, the smaller one speaks.]

"Hmm... well, that certainly is a pro-active way to help us out with replacing players," he says, "But what do we do with mollie?"

"We could just hurl her down the stairs," says the loud one. The prisoner shakes her hooded head with a muffled objection.

"Nah," says Lady Serene, "we only brought 17 body bags. We don't have any to spare, and the wood chipper's busted."

"Fine," says the loud one, "We'll just drive out to the woods and release her back into the wild."

[The shorter Serene takes the newest non-prisoner back out of the basement. Lady Serene and the Loud Serene descend the stairs with Reverend Insincere behind them. They poke Espeonage's body with a stick and cut him down. He plops unceremoniously onto the hard floor. Reverend Insincere begins reading from a small black Bible.]

"Zoinks!" says Reverend Insincere, "Fair people of the basement, today we lament the loss of Espeonage, the Short Bus Rider. He taught us many things in life. Were it not for him, we may never have known how to unclog the toilets. I'll never forget the time I pulled his finger. Never again. The day I met him, he was licking the windows of my parish. When I called the police, he openly insulted their hygiene. I've never seen a man get tazered for so long without suffering permanent brain da---- ohhh. That explains alot, actually. Anyway, he's dead now. C'est la vie."

[Reverend Insincere returns upstairs while Lady Serene and Loud Serene stuff Espeonage into a very cheap body bag. They drag it up the stairs, while Lady Serene turns to address the prisoners.]

"Okay then," she says, "that was way quicker than the last one. Good job! Dr. Fate has promised to take us on a picnic after we drop mollie off, so if you all behave maybe we'll bring you back something. Maybe. But probably not. We're gonna go ahead and turn off the lights now."

[And so they do, as the game goes into night.]

VOTECOUNT

Espeonage (7): ChannelDeliBird, Nachomamma8, TierShift, BRantz, BooKitty, Muffin, Nobody Special
Titus (1): beastcharizard,
CDB (1): , AngryPidgeon,
AngryPidgeon (1): Titus

INFRACTIONS

Day Ends. Clean slate!

Espeonage, Vanilla Townie, has been LYNCHED.
pirate mollie, was released alone into the wilderness.

It is now Night 2.

In post 751, Serene2 wrote:
[The basement door opens. A metal box labeled "EXPERIMENTAL" comes tumbling down the stairs. One of the Serenes yells behind it, "Don't let this thing bite any of you, I'm not filling out any paperwork! And not a word to PETA!" The metal box falls open, and out oozes a hideous thing that seems to be half a dozen swans fused together in a horrific mass of flesh and swan heads. The poor animal looks at the prisoners with its heads and honks or quacks or whatever mutant swans do.]

(Swanmass shamelessly stolen from Zoofights)

VOTECOUNT

T-Bone (2)- Muffin, Titus
AngryPidgeon (2)- Bookitty, NobodySpecial
Nobody Special (1)- BRantz
BRantz (1)- AngryPidgeon
BooKitty (1)- Nachomamma8

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

In post 766, Serene2 wrote:
Do you guys need more weapons?

VOTECOUNT

T-Bone (2): Muffin, Titus
AngryPidgeon (2): Bookitty
Nobody Special (2): BRantz, Muffin
BRantz (1): AngryPidgeon
BooKitty (1): Nachomamma8
Titus (1): NobodySpecial

In post 788, Serene2 wrote:
"Well the angry mob outside seems to have dispersed for the most part. That's a good thing, because today we've had to resort to feeding you guys Grade F meat. It's mostly horse testicles. They're full of testicular nutrients though!"

VOTECOUNT

Nobody Special (3)- BRantz, Muffin, Titus
Titus (1)- Nobody Special
AngryPidgeon (1)- Bookitty
BRantz (1)- AngryPidgeon
BooKitty (1)- Nachomamma8

INFRACTIONS

Bookitty 1/3
AngryPidgeon 1/3

beastcharizard will be replaced.

In post 863, Serene2 wrote:

(expired on 2015-02-28 09:00:00)

[The basement door opens and the Loud Serene screams down the stairs.]

"Just so you guys know, one of us won a prestigious award and is presently too drunk on power and celebratory wine to even consider dealing with you degenerates. The other one of us is out of town. I have you guys all to myself for awhile! NOW MAKE WITH THE MURDER!"

[The door closes. There is no Dana. Only Zuul.]

VOTECOUNT

BRantz (4)- AngryPidgeon, fferyllt, Nachomamma8, Bookitty
Nobody Special (2)- BRantz, Titus
Titus (1)- Nobody Special
AngryPidgeon (1)- Muffin

INFRACTIONS

Bookitty 1/3
AngryPidgeon 1/3
Nachomamma8 1/3

In post 872, Serene2 wrote:

(expired on 2015-02-28 09:00:00)

VOTECOUNT

BRantz (6)- AngryPidgeon, fferyllt, Nachomamma8, Bookitty, pirate mollie, Nobody Special
LYNCH

AngryPidgeon (2)- Muffin, Titus
Nobody Special (1)- BRantz

INFRACTIONS

DAY'S OVER! CLEAN SLATE!

In post 903, Serene2 wrote:
The tall Serene was still ambling up the stairs with the delicately putrefying canine corpse of pirate mollie, struggling to do the job on his own, noticing that the prisoners strangely quiet. He felt a sticky substance splash in the back of its neck. He reached to wipe it off with his hand, assuming this was going to be another spray of permanently staining condiments from Bookitty, and was filled with contentment and satisfaction to when he saw that is was blood. "Hey" he shouted out to share the good news with the other two Serenes whose steps he could hear upstairs, "I think the experimental subjects are getting in the swing of things!"

The steps quickened their pace. Lady Serene, coming down with a still giddy, slowly sobering up smart Serene, was astounded to witness one of the most inspiring spectacles of her life, one that she would remember fondly forever. The tall Serene was beaming. In a fit of savagery, the prisoners had not wasted one precious moment on pointless dialogue and conciliation; they had acted in unison, a perfectly tuned hive-mind, and had jumped on Muffin to devour him, like a pack of hungry dogs.

"Beautiful. Beautiful." whispered the tall, awestruck Serene. "We have to let them finish their meals," Lady Serene suggested wisely. The smart Serene agreed: "We need to reward this. Let them have last night's corpse, too! Besides, I am getting a little tired digging shallow graves by the highway... but the kicker is that we'll be able to save on the catering."

Lady Serene clutched her pearls. "We must not delay in dignifying this positive development!" She pulled out her tablet, and Skype dialed Reverend Insincere (currently waiting to be bailed out on some trivial solicitation charges), and turned the tablet towards the feasting prisoners. Tall Serene walked up the stairs ahead of the other two.

"Very few of us will miss our friend, the Internet Stalker. In fact we're probably richer for having lost him. He did not forgive, he did not forget. He once hacked my cellphone and posted compromising pictures of me and a member of my parish to my Facebook page. I... probably shouldn't have mentioned that for those of you that never saw it. And so, Internet Stalker, better known as Chris Jones of 432 Maple Drive, Springfield Illinois, who drove his 2005 Ford Focus (vanity plate 'LOLPWN' to his daily job at Happy Burger, and died a virgin--- that's right, that's what you get for confessing your sins--- we commit you to the Lord's loving embrace. Or, more likely, the other guy."

Tall Serene came back and tossed the prisoners a few bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce.

They smiled at each other, held arms in fraternity. Sure it was before 10AM, but it's never too early for celebratory cocktails at the Bada Bing.

VOTECOUNT

Muffin (5): fferyllt, AngryPidgeon, Untrod Tripod, Nachomamma8, NobodySpecial
AngryPidgeon (1): Muffin

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

INFRACTIONS

NONE!

Muffin, Vanilla townie, was unceremoniously turned into chewy tartar.

Deadline for night: (expired on 2015-03-06 09:00:00)
[/spolier]
Analysis in the next post. The relevant quotes got about as easy to control as porcupines when I do not have gloves.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1178 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, let's start with the early wagon. It's well out of random voting stage, as evidenced by the non vc quotes I have included. AP's wagon is all town but for the possibility of CDB (unless you scumread me).

Brantz peels off to vote Tier. Tier is later night shot. NS follows Brantz, scum tend not to follow that closely to each other. Bookitty peels off to vote ika, another scum. That's indicative of Bookitty not bussing. Combined with two flipped scum already on F16, the likelihood of one of them being scum is astronomically low.

We turn today 2.

Spoiler: forgotten post
In post 546, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 543, Titus wrote:@AP, ika's meta is to literally lurk the game away as scum. No amount of scumlynches will change that. He views it as our job to make him play.

I don't think I've ever seen him as scum before. He is generally active as town. Still, activity-tells make my stomach sick. I don't think hes intentionally lurking at least, he looks genuinely apathetic. Which could be more likely from him as scum, but his interactions with F16 make me think town.

Ya I'll reread F16 posts soon. After the gym.

P-edit: I mostly mean that I need to form a read on you. Sleepy lurked his way out of the game and your slot is kind of in the spotlight. Your Ika push makes complete sense to me.

Day two was mostly my slot v ika. I fought to lynch ika. AP defends ika.
CDB was dragged hemming and hawing. NS hammered. Bookitty was all of that early.

Espeonage was a quick lynch with AP at the front which was stupid.
Then we had the lynch of Muffin without an articulated case before ai could post. Seriously that was stupid.

Then its Brantz vs NS. I vehmently argued Brantz was town leading to this VCA.So, I knew one of my behavioral reads had to be wrong. When that happens, I go back to what never fails me. The data.

My confirmed town based on voting alone have never been wrong in 4 games doing this now unless scum wagoned each other. I don't see that.

I need to look deeper at the end of the day when Brantz was lynched tosee how much credit to give AP for that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1181 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

Sorry, I got the muffin and Esp wagons confused for a second. Both wagons were fast and stupid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1182 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

Like a legless spider.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1185 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1183, fferyllt wrote:UT's fade has landed him back in my 2nd favorite lynch position.

GM, don't fuck around. Nacho's last words in our mason thread were that your slot should be the next lynch. I'm strongly inclined to honor that on my way to the locker room.

Why would GM scum come in and piss off the mason? GM rarely pisses anyone off as scum due to being afraid of messing up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1186 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

It makes me as comfortable as a deer in a hunting zone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1191 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Titus »

@GM, While I get the paranoia, Ffery would have to justify WHY she's alive in lylo as a third mason being largely regarded as the town center. It's better to set that aside, be aware of it, and adapt. If there's more power that no one's claimed, that makes sense. But I am with ffery, here. 3 masons did throw me for the same loop though as three masons are used about as often as horses strapped with papertowel rolls to emulate unicorns.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1195 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Or maybe GM and Egg are just as town as each other and we should lynch between UT and AP. I think GM and Egg are as town as eggs with Sunday Breakfast. It is possible GM is scum though. Not Egg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1197 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Bookitty should never be lynched. I agree with that. Yet AP has been on almost every failed lynch, not a single flipped scum has voted him. He never voted flipped scum but for Brantz. He has been trying to expand the lynch pool rather than close it down.

Hell, BOTH of your mason buddies were voting AP at the start of the game. Tier voted AP. Tier shot. Nacho voted AP. Nacho shot. Pirate Mollie wanted an AP lynch. Pirate Mollie is shot.

I am sensing more of a pattern here. Of course maybe it's drunk titus talking like an ass on booze.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1202 (isolation #134) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Titus »

@Bookitty, How is AP town based on FFery being a mason? That's like saying the horse is a horse and the horse and the cow like each other so the cow is a horse too.

Everyone who has voted AP who has flipped has been town.
Tiershift, voted AP exclusively day 1. He was shot. He flipped jailkeeper. Y'all ever think it was possible he jailed AP? Including a jailkeeper seems awfully wierd aif there's no one that can actually be blocked. It is possible but remote as a three legged cat looking good.

#724 has not changed.

I think this setup is much more simple that people make it out to be. NS Boo and Ffery are conftown. If we agreed on that, we would win anyway.

Please can we lynch AP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1204 (isolation #135) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Titus »

Follow that train of thought, someone should be blockable if jailkeep is in the game. Jailkeep is our healing role. A cop would townside this setup so bad. A roleblocker isn't plausible either as the jailkeep does that. This leaves rolecop.

It also explains the day 1 wagons, and that wagon AP does not want us to look at. F16 is a scum alternative lynch designed to make AP look town. Why would scum pile on themselves when a wagon full of town is on AP? They would not unless they valued F16 less than AP. Given AP's status as a good if not great scumhunter, the choice makes no sense. Doubly so since he is arguing 3 town were on that wagon and 3 scum were on F16's.

AP is also good at scum. Scum having a rolecop fits nice fot balance. Like adding a wolf to stop overpopulation of chickens nice. Well why weren't Nacho and Ffery killed as madons sooner then?

N1 - AP jailed. Tier mistakes it for AP being attacked.
N2- Tier killed.
N3 - Kill immediate threat and PR hunt.
N4 - Kill mason after rapid mislynch. Nacho also suspected AP at the start.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1205 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1203, fferyllt wrote:no. . flag. on the play

Then discuss it with me. I discussed with you why NS/Egg are as town as turkey on Thanksgiving in the US. Give me something.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1210 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

@Egg, that dress changes colors more frequently than a chameleon. Who would want that at their wedding?

@GM, link me to 169 please.

@Bookitty, He hasn't been absurdly town though. That was an efficient mechanism for discrediting all the PRs that voted him. Also he hasn't realled pushed much. He did more of a votepark on Brantz. I saw a similar bus in Harry Potter by Gammagooey.

AP can bus as scum. Hell he even faked a doctor and nurse claim with his buddy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1212 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

Except AP never really made a strong case on Brantz. I looked in his ISO for it. Maybe I missed it. He just soaked up the towncred because he happened to be first on the wagon. Given his reasonless stance for not lynching NS, he could not vote NS when the Brantz bus got out of hand. He's made stronger cases todaythan he ever did on Brantz. If AP was town, why would he need to remind us of how "obvtown" he is?

Believe me, the feeling is mutual ffery. You are acting as if I am expected to adopt your reads rather than have an intelligent discussion about them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1213 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Titus »

It's like the blonde in the blond joke that croaks potatoes after hiding in a sack after the other two girls purr like kittens to avoid the cops.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1216 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

@GM, Part of the reason why the CDB slot is not confirmed clear is the amount of cajoling I had to do to get CDB to vote that wagon. So when you say CDB's relation to the ika wagon clears that slot, it makes as much sense as giving bird brains to a dolphin.

I do remember 169. I had it narrowed down to Casso or Sakura... and tunnelled Sakura like an idiot.

@Ffery, No one really suspected AP at the time Nacho was shot. AP!scum would not kill no one at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1218 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Titus »

@AP, That seems convenient retconning. Yesterday, muffin was lynched. Not you. Also during the Brantz lynch, she seemed to be townreading you enough. She was asking your opinion for lynch candidates and in particular discussing me. She also joined a train pushed by you. So your offering her up as someone who suspected you when Nacho was killed is awkward at best and fabricated as much as flying seahorses outspeeding jumbojets at worst.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1220 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Titus »

@AP, You know me enough to know that I generally would have suspected you less because you were early on the Brantz lynch. Also, NS likely being town helped. Your liver is likely damaged from all those raw frogs you have been eating.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1222 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Titus »

@GM, Supposing that's accurate, why did it take so much work to get him to vote ika then? If that's the train he wanted, just like I really want a weed eating goat right now, then why didn't he jump at it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1226 (isolation #144) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1224, Bookitty wrote:I'm feeling rather peckish but I'm still not sure I want pigeon on the menu or on the tablecloth.

I still haven't got any idea when the deadline hits, but given the lack of support for the CDB lynch, I'm willing to join you, Titus, assuming you can make that wagon viable.

As it is, it looks like we're going to be lynching nobody at all.

I would compromise on UT only because the conftown is refusing to vote AP. Let's stop running like chickens with our heads cut off and vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1232 (isolation #145) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1229, fferyllt wrote:titus is voting you, right? She said she'd join titus.

I'm really confused because i thought she was townreading you now.

I didn't drink that porter, so it's not beer goggles confusion.

I was scumreading AP until the Brantz lynch. Then I was townreading AP until I looked at the votes and kills.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1233 (isolation #146) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Titus »

They make me feel like a drunk cat at a frat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1239 (isolation #147) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

Not lynching GM as she as town as much as chickens are on a farm. UT and AP are the only wagons I will vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1242 (isolation #148) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

@Egg, If you feel that way, vote AP with me. AP has FFery wrapped around his finger like a lasso on a pig.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1251 (isolation #149) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1249, Bookitty wrote:
In post 1248, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'll self vote to avoid a no lynch.

I'm not going to let this town succumb to an upset stomach.

(Im fine with lynching UT too fwiw)

Not to rain spaghetti on your delightful smorgasbord, but this won't help. There are three votes on GoodMorning and only one on you that I see.

Egg voted AP.

UT or AP. I will no lynch if I have to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1252 (isolation #150) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Titus »

God damn it. Phone post errors make me feel like a drunk turtle trying to say the alphabet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1255 (isolation #151) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Boo, the AtE from AP served its purpose, to get you to not lynch him. I pribably should lynch goodmorning here but I am frustrated by perpetually being ignored.

What the hell, Egg and I will lynch AP. Bookitty can lynch AP, we can get an AP lynch tomorriw.

VOTE: GM

Tommorrow AP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1260 (isolation #152) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Titus »

That Egg kill makes about as much sense as a salmon swooping down to eat a hawk breathing underwater. Egg was extremely mislynchable, despite my protests no one really believed me on Egg being town.

This doesn't change that UT or AP should be the lynch but something's off here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1264 (isolation #153) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Titus »

@UT, Nothing really changed for me with that kill regarding alignments. It does suggest scum want me around in endgame which is frightening. That is the only reason scum should be shooting Egg and sacrificing a mislynch. If it's me v Egg v someone else, I made it abundantly clear someone else was getting lynched

So my thought is who wants me at endgame and why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1266 (isolation #154) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

So I kill the one person who could easily be mislynched over my objection? Endgane scum need clean hands. That kill in a scum!Titus world makes no sense. It gains me nothing but proving I was right. I would get the same thing by mislynching Egg.

Are you seriously scumreading Boo or are you just throwing mud like a pig?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1268 (isolation #155) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

No lynch is debatable but weak given how far we narrowed scum. We can lynch one player we think is the most scummy here, we should take it. If we no lynch, scum dictate the three in lylo. No lynch is best in mylo with no conftown after a day of discussion. Even if scum nick a PR, it helps solve the game.

UT knows I am not voting you for the same reason I was never voting Egg. Wagon analysis. If you were scum or try to outthink scum (which is how I approach the game), you would see that.

Ffery being alive could be deliberate paranoia inducing like hearing a bull charge in Spain.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1270 (isolation #156) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

That's a turnaround so fast given your near total confidenve in me being scum at day open. Like a roadrunner dog mix chasing its own tail fast.

Also if you ever think I am widely townread without role assistance, guess again. That just almost never happens. It makes me feel awkward when that is true.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1277 (isolation #157) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1274, fferyllt wrote:that said, I'm confused as hell to be alive and egg dead. I'm still trying to figure out what sort of scum strategy made that an optimal choice.

The only thing I can think of is having me mislynch in lylo since I hate being conftown or making major decisions like fish hate flying in a bird's mouth. It will choke them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1278 (isolation #158) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Wait, if UT has three infractons, shouldn't he be more roadkill like an armadillo run over by a country truck?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1281 (isolation #159) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

UT, who do you think is scummier than a rat chewing on a phone book? I will never vote for Bookitty still. Her early game votes clear her more than water cleans snake skin and I feel sorry for anyone who cannot see that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1285 (isolation #160) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

You sure that's salsa and not pig's blood that the pissed off scum have thrown?

I am fine with ut or ap being lynched. That's it.

Strongly preferring AP because if he takes Ffery into lylo, he will win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1291 (isolation #161) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1286, fferyllt wrote:you seriously underestimate the extremes of paranloia I experience in LYLO.

Sudden death overtime is a whole new game.

I am not sure if I have seen you in lylo.

Me living to lylo doesn't happen too much either. The last time I hit mylo was Knight Errant. Handed them a scum at the worst possible moment to bus...then I got turbo mislynched.

I want to win this as my lylo skills are as trained as a baby zebra for a horse fence jumping contest thingy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1295 (isolation #162) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

@Bookitty, good. So either today or tomorrow I'll be able to get back to my pet tarantulas in the zoo. Being away from them makes me feel so insane.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1299 (isolation #163) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

@AP,

Even if you are town, my stomach can handle a little venom. You see I got this ferret based antidote called VCA.

Calling your bluff.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1301 (isolation #164) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

@AP, If the game does not end with your lynch, UT's dead. It would probably take something as rare as a naturally blue pig jumping a fence for me not to vote UT tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1303 (isolation #165) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Titus »

@AP, That's ok if you flip town. I'll stick with reading votes, which gave me you or UT or CDB. GM obvtowned upon entry. So yeah. I'm fine with not "reading" you in the traditional sense for awhile.

I prefer vote analysis like a cat prefers chasing a mouse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1313 (isolation #166) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

FFery, post what you got girl.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1315 (isolation #167) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Titus »

@FFerylt, I reported one of AP yesterday when I was frustrated. I tried a couple of others and failed. It's the one with the big violation.

I get frustrated I do angry things. Like a bear who is starving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1323 (isolation #168) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1322, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ya its pretty clear. I just dont want it to be because that means titus happened to be right and shes going to keep flinging crappy votes based on P4 wagons around in future games.

It's not crappy if it eventually leads to scum. Everytime, it eventually lead to scum. So yeah, I'm sticking with the VCA. Why shouldn't I? That's like a cat not eating her favorite treats.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1329 (isolation #169) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, I need to redo my VCA in its entirety but I intend to vote UT.

UT, you should make a case on Bookitty.
Bookitty you should make a case on UT.

Both should make town cases on yourselves.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1330 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Titus »

Off to work for me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1333 (isolation #171) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Unipod Tripod

Well thanks for saving me the hassle. I kinda thought you were trying to frame bookitty with goat testicles.

But nope, my scum pool was right again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1338 (isolation #172) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

Well we won Bookitty. GG.

Dancing with my pet snail on my doorstep.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1340 (isolation #173) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

Thanks for the faith Boo.

The proper response for Boo scum was to shoot UT.

Fferylt would vote me bc myVCA was wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1346 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Titus »

Actually TBone was the worst...those two were meh.

You were a good sport.

Sorry AP. I always go for the wrong one in my pool.

More feedback later, including why AP.

I would appeciate your civil feedback.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1348 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1344, Untrod Tripod wrote:from the mafia PT

In post 98, Untrod Tripod wrote:Titus, when you read this thread after the game just know that I feel really shitty about having to try to discredit your reads

Don't. It is your job. If you were demeaning feel bad but scum job to throw off town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1361 (isolation #176) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

@AP, I thought you were scum because you kept trying to expand the lynch pool to include two people who had to be town FMPOV. If we townblocked it out, we would win regardless.

@UT, Great play overall. Boned slots are boned. Kinda surprised you didn't play to me being arrogant more. It is the perception. Killing me wasn't ideal. Killing AP for a wtf kill would have been better. Push scum as me/Egg. I doubt it would have worked but it might have. You were an excellent sport.

At the end, I would have faked on Boo bc the pressure on me to reconsider...I was shocked when you voted me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1385 (isolation #177) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

@ika, I saw your comments in the mafia PT.

My PR was technically make disparaging comments to someone using an animal and an item, since I kinda figured you were scum not able to fake content, I went with that. Sorry if I hurt you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1386 (isolation #178) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Titus »

@FFerylt/AP/Boo I would like your feedback on how to have convinced you Egg was town better and faster. I was trying to be polite as possible but I wasn't going to let anyone sully Egg/NS once I figured they were town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1389 (isolation #179) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

@Ffery/UT... but it is...

So basically you disagreed with me??

I'm trying here, but my VCA does ferret out conftowns and I believe that and I'm not going to have them lynched. I just don't want it to be said as obnoxious but sheeped.

How many more times does it have to be right to be true?

I am trying to improve but just telling me I'm wrong is unfortunate and my view inaccurate and does nothing to help me improve.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1393 (isolation #180) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1391, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1388, Untrod Tripod wrote:it doesn't matter how right you happen to be, the way you present it is fucking obnoxious

reading is tech

I'm sure it's more accurate than anything in my toolkit (though still not the 100% you present it as), but when it takes you until 3p lylo to lynch a scum that EVERYONE IN THE GAME knows you have dead to rights, you really need to reconsider your approach

REading is tech.

That's why I am asking these questions. :facepalm:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1396 (isolation #181) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah.. the problem is the facts are the facts... :S So I'm not sure why people are implying some ego contest when I just try to repeatedly explain that the same thing has worked before and repeatedly so... I get if people are confused that's one thing and I would get that.. but when people ignore that without a reason, it gets frustrating.

I finally got a reason out of Ffery (that she felt mafia wasn't breakable that way). That's something I could comprehend and have a motivational reason WHY she was refusing but it took a lot to get that out of her.

I'd rather not have this happen again.

I'd also like more specific than "reconsider your approach". I've been trying to improve my approach, but it's not working.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1399 (isolation #182) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Titus »

a. I have a problem with assuming that.
b. partially, I can see that
c. :S How is it arrogant to say something's going wrong and I need help persuading? I'm aware that I need to persuade people, but I am not feeling that you're understanding this is a legit effort.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1400 (isolation #183) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Titus »

@salures, thank you. That's more helpful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1403 (isolation #184) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

Thank you Boo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1405 (isolation #185) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

I'd still avoid my early game to some extent. I'm better with real data than "emotional" reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1407 (isolation #186) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

That's because scum use emotion to manipulate. *sigh* Logic can't be manipulated without the facts... so yeah I'm a little colder but I'm even working on being cheerier.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1414 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

@PM, I didn't see much distinction there. Yes, I get people have to filter through my alignment. Yet, if somethings true, it is true. If Egg had been scum, I would have been autoscum with him. If the Egg lynch went through and he flipped scum, I would have understood lynching me and gone back to the drawing board.

It is possible VCA can be manipulatable but not to a huge extent. Also, VCAs being manipulatable to hide from me makes little logical sense since I wasn't there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1416 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1412, kuribo wrote:Titus just hasn't played against a scum that's skilled with manipulating VCAs yet

Like in Gay Mafia where the scum team voted the entire game as a single block because who the hell would actually do that?

Ah gay mafia, one regret against many

Damn, woulda loved that game for a test.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1417 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1411, fferyllt wrote:Titus, I don't find you intimidating at all. I just find it incomprehensible that you talk in absolutes about a social game involving human beings.

*shrug* I understand that. I rarely do that. It's only with what I perceive to be solid evidence that I do that. So I figured that it would more logical and understood when I speak in absolutes, hey there's something here.

The way to reach me is to say Presume X is true, then what happens.

Then I have two discussions, one where you try to prove X is true, the other with the logical conclusion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1424 (isolation #190) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1418, saulres wrote:
In post 1416, Titus wrote:
In post 1412, kuribo wrote:Titus just hasn't played against a scum that's skilled with manipulating VCAs yet

Like in Gay Mafia where the scum team voted the entire game as a single block because who the hell would actually do that?

Ah gay mafia, one regret against many

Damn, woulda loved that game for a test.

Test against it now. Your VCA argument is that it's objective, so theoretically if it's 100% accurate, it should be applicable to any past game.

I know the answer, so I can't test against Gay Mafia.

I need the following conditions

Singleball, Day 3-5 (depending on size)
Scum not wagoned together. (Meaning two wagons on scum)

It only generates town reads... not scumreads.

I'm terrible at picking scum when it gets in the pool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1425 (isolation #191) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1423, T-Bone wrote:My problem with the way you are using VCA (and probably other's problems) is that is assumes some things. It assumes scum will be properly distributed in a VC and it assumes scum coordinate their votes with absolute precision to get this distribution. In my experience, I don't go out of my way to coordinate any sort of day play with my scummates.

I'm actually supposing that lack of coordination and the dillemma decision making. Coordination is problematic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1426 (isolation #192) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1420, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1414, Titus wrote:@PM, I didn't see much distinction there. Yes, I get people have to filter through my alignment. Yet, if somethings true, it is true. If Egg had been scum, I would have been autoscum with him. If the Egg lynch went through and he flipped scum, I would have understood lynching me and gone back to the drawing board.

It is possible VCA can be manipulatable but not to a huge extent. Also, VCAs being manipulatable to hide from me makes little logical sense since I wasn't there.

well, vca is an interpretative value system not mod confirmed info (barring bastard games wrt mod confirmed info) and I think that is the difference between evidence and "facts".

I feel like this is what you are missing. :(

Ok I think there was a poor word choice here (in my world relevant evidence is facts) but I get what you're saying.

Something can be strongly suggestive without it being true.

I agree with that. Which is why I trust people to supplement whatever facts I'm missing.

The goal is to get out all the facts.
Then apply the facts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1428 (isolation #193) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Titus »

Then we can't discuss anything. Facts are the basis of any rational decision... :S *confused*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1430 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Titus »

Anyway, I'm going to try to apply this. It may take awhile, but I think I can get a little better every game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1431 (isolation #195) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Titus »

Thank all of you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1436 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1434, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1340, Titus wrote:Thanks for the faith Boo.

The proper response for Boo scum was to shoot UT.

Fferylt would vote me bc myVCA was wrong.

This is wrong btw. I would have voted UT.

Kinda surprised you would do that but I'll take it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1441 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

*1424 also needs at least 1 scum flip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1447 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

@zMuffin,

VCA didn't clear Lord Mhork that game. I cleared Mhork, because he couldn't be scum with Molla. I was right on that.

The rest, perhaps there was a coincidence, perhaps there is a reason I've been that lucky and its a fluke.

Knight Errant is a little bit long ago, but I had reached the conclusion that one of those two had to be scum based on the entire vote count. Yes, day 1 is the most important but not the only day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1449 (isolation #199) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Titus »

@Serene2,

Love the end flavor, but I am SOOOOOOOO breaking Bookitty out of prison with the celebrity lawyer... maybe next game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”