A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #612 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Like a diamond in the rough, T-Bone is here to save the day!

So basically, I'm a renegade this. All hail T-Bone! Give him all the gold! But really, Ika is playing like scum caught, I did my best to read through the thread upon replacing in, I concur with what is going on. I think Ika is scum, and blah blah blah reasons.

BONE STAMP OF APPROVAL

Vote: ika

I'm not feeling any sort of back and forth trying to wrestle with this. A+ lynch right here.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #614 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by T-Bone »

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of Johnny Manziel heading to rehab!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #624 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:00 am

Post by T-Bone »

I dropped the proverbial emerald (SOOOOO SHINY) into Ika's coffin because he was scum. lol at 'T-Bone hammered to shut Ika up".... Are we reading the same game? The same game in which someone complained about Ika's LACK OF posting? Ika was the inevitable lynch, so let's not pretend I'm scummy because I came in and finished it. Certainly not to "shut him up".

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #625 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:02 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 606, Titus wrote:
Mod: Please prod ika to get here before we turn into closed eyed snails with guns.

Oh shit, will you look at that, Titus had his Justin Bieber to Selena Gomez moment! How can you accuse me of hammering to shut Ika up when you yourself asked for him to be prodded?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #656 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Damned if I do, damned if I don't, right? If I had stalled the Ika lynch looking at all my gossip magazines and jeweler circulars, I'd be getting "Bone tried to de-rail his scumbuddy's lynch". So it's a bit ridiculous from my perspective. Frankly Titus' angle of voting and accusing me is from a scum angle, hence I challenged it.

Anyway AP, one thing you said is that I should have seen things from Titus' perspective because she is a person of interest because of who she replaced. Why does that matter to me? Titus entered the game long before I did. I didn't interact with her predecessor, to be honest until you said something about it the fact she replaced in didn't click with me. I don't know what that has to do with her alignment, or mine. I felt she was coming at me from a scum perspective, because of what she said. She said I hammered Ika to shut him up...but Ika wasn't talking at the end of the day phase and she herself called for Ika to be more active. There's a complete disconnect there, and it bothered me (plus it was directed at me, so double bothered). It's not what's "on the surface", it's the disconnect from the game that comes from a player just trying to get an accusation to stick regardless of what the gamestate actually is. The game state was not nor ever was 'Ika was going to come back and out his scumteam and Bone stopped that', the gamestate IS 'Ika was lurking scum, was going to be lynched, and Bone hammered him'. For Titus to say "Bone hammered his scumbuddy to shut him up" is just Titus trying to force a square peg into a round hole. In another games, that might be a valid accusation. In THIS game, it's not.

Even diamonds have complexity under the surface.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #663 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 660, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 656, T-Bone wrote:Frankly Titus' angle of voting and accusing me is from a scum angle, hence I challenged it.

I disagree that it's coming from a scum angle, even though I'm 100% in agreement about the ridiculousness of it. Baron Happlebap hates children and prays that they are corrupted by violent television and video games. I think that Titus as a player is obsessed with the pursuit of information (a little too obsessed IMO), and I think you cutting off what she viewed as an opportunity to gather more information frustrates her and that's why she railed against it. Baron Happlebap is against gay marriage. Why do you think it's a likely scum angle as opposed to a moonlogic Titus angle? Baron Happlebap regularly takes advantage of men and women alike. What do you think of the Espeonage push and why did I have to ask you about it? Baron Happlebap is worse than Hitler.

Uhhh can you translate this with less references to the good Baron? I'm being flooded like twitter gets flooded of J-Law nudes...

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #690 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by T-Bone »

It's not about me being 'overdefensive' it's about me explaining my thought process about what Titus accused me for. She attacked me for something that was just completely wrong from the stand point and context of this game.

I see where Muffin is coming from, because if I replace a scumslot I have to hammer in that situation, which I did. I replaced into a townslot, and I disagree that the way in which I hammered was the "scum way" to do it. I feel like another player in that situation would try hard as hell to justify why they were hammering their buddy for towncred. I'm not interested in gaining some sort of towncred, that should be evident. I came in, surveyed the situation, and decided the best thing for the town was if I hammered. Ika was scummy, and the game was stalled because nothing was happening. I don't know why the game stalled (as I hadn't replaced in yet), but reading the thread I decided the most helpful thing I could do was hammer Ika. If he flips scum, great, if he doesn't, we have things to discuss. That's where I was coming from.

The difference between what I have said in regards to Titus and what I didn't say in regards to Muffin is that I think Muffin has a valid angle for calling me scum, I think the reasoning is like an imperfect gem, but it comes from a town mindset. I don't particularly like it (and it's wrong), but I can see why she'd think that. I don't see Titus' cookie-cutter accusation as coming from a town mindset, and I am struggling as to why you don't see that, and why SKrew replacing out has given you such a positive impression over the slot. Titus is pretty sure, but she's no Shakira covered in perfectly cut sapphires.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #700 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:42 am

Post by T-Bone »

It's really sketchy like the fake Vera Wang handbag Selena Gomez was sporting last week to lay all of the blame at NS' feet, when the Mod announced on the PREVIOUS PAGE that they were looking to replace Espionage. NS wasn't the only player to pile on a vote, so did Muffin, and several players who were voting Espionage didn't remove their vote to give a replacement a chance. I'm wholly unconvinced by this quick wagon on NS. BRantz and Bookitty don't get to quick vote NS for quick hammering a lynch they were on, especially Brantz who made a post AFTER the Mods declared they were replacing him. Granted Espionage wasn't at L-1 at that point, but you still had the opportunity to let the replacement get in. Why brantz? Why did Muffin bring the wagon to L-1 while the Mods were trying to replace him? Wee can't lay this all on NS' feet.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #704 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:09 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'm not calling him the Paragon of Mafia Hunters, I won't be awarding him no diamond encrusted tiara, I just think it's crazy to bring him to L-2, while players cite 'I don't like the hammer' as the reason for voting him. If his ISO is as bad as you imply, where was the NS pressure yesterday? Why is that the Amanda Bynes moment that suddenly sets him up on the edge?

But my previous post was less about NS and more about the fact that the Espionage lynch could have waited for a replacement to take the slot, and that didn't happen. NS might be a hot Lohan mess in this game, but he isn't the only one to caused the quick lynch. Multiple players (including you) had the opportunity to slow it down otherwise. You brought a slot that was in the process of being replaced to L-1. Why was that?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #707 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:27 am

Post by T-Bone »

Sorry, I swapped you and Muffin in my head.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #709 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:48 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote: Titus

In post 705, Titus wrote:
In post 700, T-Bone wrote:It's really sketchy like the fake Vera Wang handbag Selena Gomez was sporting last week to lay all of the blame at NS' feet, when the Mod announced on the PREVIOUS PAGE that they were looking to replace Espionage. NS wasn't the only player to pile on a vote, so did Muffin, and several players who were voting Espionage didn't remove their vote to give a replacement a chance.
I'm wholly unconvinced by this quick wagon on NS. BRantz and Bookitty don't get to quick vote NS for quick hammering a lynch they were on
, especially Brantz who made a post AFTER the Mods declared they were replacing him. Granted Espionage wasn't at L-1 at that point, but you still had the opportunity to let the replacement get in. Why brantz? Why did Muffin bring the wagon to L-1 while the Mods were trying to replace him? Wee can't lay this all on NS' feet.

This post makes me really happy to be voting NS.

T-Bone's entire post is about who is eligible to vote the quickhammerer, not why voting the quickhammerer is bad. Also, it has the whole, go vote other people vibe.

Given I thought T-Bone was scum yesterday (and I still do), this shitty defense brings me as much joy as a fast-thinking mouse who finally got the cheese.

OH PLEASE, you've already proven yesterday that you're playing in a completely different game from the rest of us. Just as you proved here you aren't playing this game, as my post wasn't about that at all. My post was about the players who let the lynch go through despite a replacement imminently incoming. But since you're playing a different game you probably thought pirate mollie was here the whole time and self-hammered or something. There was no defense of NS there, he's about as protown as a Steve Jobs look-a-like at this point, but for anyone to go "I don't like NS' quickhammer'' without regards to anything else is sketchy. Gosh, it's like...that was actually the point of my post, and anyone reading it would know.

Much of Titus' posting since I have entered the game has shown a complete lack of awareness as to what is actually going on in this game. She's just so excited to accuse anyone of anything he doesn't care about what is actually going on in this game. But I'm gonna play your game for a moment. 'Your defense of Brantz and Bookitty/Muffin is noted and brings me as much joy as fresh cut rubies from the press'.

Preedit: yes please AP

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #712 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by T-Bone »

You're comparing rubies to pearls, the situations are COMPLETELY different. But sure, just like Titus go ahead and make accusations without context. That's the protown thing to do. Or you know the protown thing to do is to realize that I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm asking you why you did what you did.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #715 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Yeah I mean, I even referenced both of you in that same post despite only talking about one of you, but sure that clearly wasn't just a mistake on my part. I was obviously trying to change my story afterwards...even a diamond has an imperfection, but here I am showing my consistency, but I am scum for it. Nope, the simplest explanation is obviously wrong.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #729 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:10 am

Post by T-Bone »

Bookitty again, I was trying to explain my thought process, and I got ahead of myself and was asking you about something that Muffin actually did, something I meant to ask Muffin about. I must have been distracted by Amanda Bynes latest meltdown on TV or something. In all that my point was to not accuse you or really anyone for the espionage lynch, but to ask those who were around and could have let the replacement come in (Brantz and Muffin and then NS) why they did not. It wasn't about deflecting off of NS, it wasn't about throwing accusations everywhere it was about discussing the chain of events that led to the lynch.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #738 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:42 am

Post by T-Bone »

What indignation about the hammer? Honestly, I know I'm distracted by Kim Kardashian's marriage, but is no one actually reading my posts? Literally I have been asking why Espionage was lynched when the Mods were in the process of being replaced. It doesn't get any fucking clearer than that. I asked that because a few players either were voting him and posted after the Mods said this OR added votes to the wagon after the Mods said that. How is that not crystal clear? I felt coming into the day phase those were important things, but I guess since people are constantly telling me that I am doing stuff completely different from what I'm actually doing, I must be wrong and or scum. I mean, if you look at my posts I have: defended NS, condemned NS, insulted everyone's mothers, condemned everyone voting for espionage, chainsaw defended myself, got indignified by the hammer vote, and a bunch of other things. (For those playing at home, I have done NONE of those things). But please, I would love for another player to tell me what my posts are about, because I obviously don't know what I mean.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #740 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:06 am

Post by T-Bone »

That was in regards to Ffery who I thought was implying I was indignified about the NS hammer. My 'indignation' over my hammer comes from Titus' lunacy regarding it, as what he said happened and what actually happened are two completely different things. It's like the difference between a ruby and a pearl.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #742 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:04 am

Post by T-Bone »

Well, TMZ is running a sting on the Michael Jackson estate, but hey, let's talk about this.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #746 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Annoyed? Irritated? Frustrated? Yes, yes it is. All that glitters in gold...only shooting stars break the mol-old #SmashMouth (so cool)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1390 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:34 am

Post by T-Bone »

Sorry UT, at the time I replaced out I had no time for mafia and wanted to give Brantz a fighting chance by having an active scum partner (that worked out).

Also I was about 1 minute too late nailing Titus and another player (AP I think?) with a modkill on Day 2...that was disappointing

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1406 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:35 am

Post by T-Bone »

You just present things in the way you type as if you're a mafia Goddess, and if you come down from that tone it'll change things a lot for you. You made it really easy for me/UT to be combative with you because of the way you present yourself in-thread. There is a tone in the way you post things that is cold and intimidating and makes it easy to mistrust you, and easy to fight you.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1408 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:37 am

Post by T-Bone »

Emotion is how we play this game and you can manipulate it as town too.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1410 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:41 am

Post by T-Bone »

Just remember everyone is manipulating everything so when you try to present something as 100% factual truth all you are telling everyone is "hey don't look at this while I quietly manipulate it".

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1421 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1417, Titus wrote:
In post 1411, fferyllt wrote:Titus, I don't find you intimidating at all. I just find it incomprehensible that you talk in absolutes about a social game involving human beings.

*shrug* I understand that. I rarely do that. It's only with what I perceive to be solid evidence that I do that. So I figured that it would more logical and understood when I speak in absolutes, hey there's something here.

The way to reach me is to say Presume X is true, then what happens.

Then I have two discussions, one where you try to prove X is true, the other with the logical conclusion.

I speak in absolutes and generalizations and it gets me in trouble too ;)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1423 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:02 am

Post by T-Bone »

My problem with the way you are using VCA (and probably other's problems) is that is assumes some things. It assumes scum will be properly distributed in a VC and it assumes scum coordinate their votes with absolute precision to get this distribution. In my experience, I don't go out of my way to coordinate any sort of day play with my scummates.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1427 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:17 am

Post by T-Bone »

Next town game you have strike the word 'fact' from your dictionary, and you might yield more willing listeners.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”