Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 101, Tammy wrote:Erm...halo mala! I forgot my our password. One of us will pick this up later!

I'm pretty sure there's an unwritten rule that there's not allowed to be day one drama unless I'm included.

Also, bacon already made the joke I was going to make :/

I feel outdated.

VOTE: oversoul

In post 103, Tammy wrote:Also, we're a vt. I know some of you hate early claims but welp.

In post 107, Tammy wrote:Like ten minutes before I got our role pm I was telling mala that I wanted to be scum because a) multiball and b) this game is going to be insane, and then both our hopes were dashed :/

But I have waffles so it's all good!

I do think there's some merit to hydrating middle/nulls as it could force scum to make different night kill,choices than they otherwise would, and there's not a huge danger to giving roles to scum as its multiball and could encourage crosskills more than would otherwise be in play. But giving it to people, like me, who tend to die early might just be a big waste.

In post 108, Tammy wrote:
In post 106, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 103, Tammy wrote:Also, we're a vt. I know some of you hate early claims but welp.

Oh Tammy is actually scum this game thats cool.

I wish!

Mala kittens saves the day :)

Oversoul - my rvs votes are always hugs saying hello! (Almost always anyways).

Also, I have a hangover :(, but should be getting drunk soonish so it's all good!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Um it was a joke. Everyone is a vt, it's the basis of this game and it's predecessor. Except in the predecessor nacho and I were the only pr and made people into hydras/power roles and this time it's a public function.

Oh and I just realized what hydra we'll become!

I'm not taking any arguments concerning policy lunches seriously and hope they stop because it's just going to clutter up a game that is already going to be insane.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 154, Sonic Boom wrote:omg i am policy conftowning ^ for having the coolest name and cutest avatar ever

Syryana (rip) named us and gave us our avatar.

~~~

I did actually read the rules in signs! I just missed the line about those being roles in the game and thought they were sample role pms that I didn't need to read because I was town and knew what the win con was!

But lol at responding to my joke about the setup in which we are all vts and accusing me of not reading the rules!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 176, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 173, NotAnAxehole wrote:I think at this point it's clear that either Oversoul or Angry Bros should be hyrdrated (and this is only because I haven't posted, so I haven't asserted myself as anything yet).

I think the best empowered combo involves any combination of the 3 of us right now.

In what universe is any of this "clear"?

-C

He has an overinflated sense of his abilities, but he's not anaxehole:p
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Cait Sith »

I can confirm that he did try to wotc him and does believe his argument as he asked me if I'd support it.

This argument won't get us anywhere though and I much prefer it when people troll and goof off at the beginning of the game than this!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Cait Sith »

mala kittens obviously!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Hiiiihiiiii.

The sexy head of the hydra has arrived.

<3

So I have only read page 13 of the game and I think Singer is town.

I'll get to reading the rest in a bit.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Well

This might be an easy game.

Singer is town. Titus/sonic hydra is town.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Yeah btw we probably shouldn't fluff. we have a shitton of high posters this game (Titus, Tammy, Mala, Wisdom, ns, sonic) which will already make the game a decently high PC once it gets going.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 69, singersigner wrote:
hydrate: singer

Titus you'd better not be scum this time. I don't think I have it in me to figure you out again. -_-

Then why 'fluff' when you're ultimately agreeing with me?

Anyways I'm caught up. Going to keep my reads on the low for now and talk to Tammy.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Less sexy head here, and I have no reads lalala. I need to actually read though and talk to mala, as she apparently has read and has reads.

I am thinking about the potential that flavor claiming and if it will be harmful though and I'll talk to mala about that after I look back at the previous game. Iirc correctly once we figured out what our role did, I think there was some discussion about what hydrad were likely to get what roles snd that was based on what that hydra typically got. Idk if that would be the case here, but it's possible. Although I imagine that would just be the case for a few if any.

I'm sharing my flavor though because it's funny and there's no way it gives away anything because drama queens hasn't played a game yet though we've had the hydra for a while now.

Anyway, I'm tammy, and MARA thinks I'm fun to be around and even though I can't make a decision that I stick to people love me anyway! Isn't she sweet. Anyway, last night when I saw my role pm and saw that I was tammy I thought that she was just personalizing our role pm's with nice things she thought about us because hey we're all vts anyway. It wasn't until today that it dawned on me what that was. This just goes to show how self-absorbed I am because I'm a hydra and why would she just address it to me, and two gies to show how much of an idiot I can be because I knew the setup especially after playing the first one.

Axe - each day we'll be voting for hydration.

I had something else to say...hrm please hold.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 289, Espsyoncheage wrote:
Mod, I just voted for hydration and you've split the wagon on us into two seperate vote count sections. One of which spelled incorrectly and the second correctely.

Hydrate: Espsyoncheage

I'm up for flavour claiming, need to talk with my other heads though first.
~wgeurts

Oh my gods, so weird. I'd read this earlier on my way out the door, and I read it as "need to talk with my scumteam thought first" and my entire drive I was trying to figure out if the reference to the scum team was a joke based on people saying their tridra was mod confirmed scum or if it was a legit scumslip ala that guy who posted that this was the second time he'd drawn scum in response to someone asking if he had been scum yet.

Now I don't know if I should get my head examined or take that as me being omniscient and my misread of the words was a sign from the mafia gods that they are scum. (Is it considered cheating if the mafia gods speak to me and tell me who scum is if that's the case then?)

I'll try to actually read tonight, but that might not happen until tomorrow night when I get back home.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 363, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 362, Cait Sith wrote:
Axe - each day we'll be voting for hydration.

Oh, I understand that, but each day, the person who is hydrated picks another person to hydrate. Either, the town should agree on who that person should pick and that person can then confirm if they got it or not, or we have to pick someone who is not only town, but on who we can rely on to make a good decision.

Where does it say the hydrated person picks another to hydrate?

If that is the case and they don't have to make it public, I'd prefer them to keep it to themselves at least for that day as I'd prefer scum not have any more information than they already have. Besides their choice will help in reading them as well.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 369, Espsyoncheage wrote:
In post 367, Cait Sith wrote:
In post 289, Espsyoncheage wrote:
Mod, I just voted for hydration and you've split the wagon on us into two seperate vote count sections. One of which spelled incorrectly and the second correctely.

Hydrate: Espsyoncheage

I'm up for flavour claiming, need to talk with my other heads though first.
~wgeurts

Oh my gods, so weird. I'd read this earlier on my way out the door, and I read it as "need to talk with my scumteam thought first" and my entire drive I was trying to figure out if the reference to the scum team was a joke based on people saying their tridra was mod confirmed scum or if it was a legit scumslip ala that guy who posted that this was the second time he'd drawn scum in response to someone asking if he had been scum yet.

Now I don't know if I should get my head examined or take that as me being omniscient and my misread of the words was a sign from the mafia gods that they are scum. (Is it considered cheating if the mafia gods speak to me and tell me who scum is if that's the case then?)

I'll try to actually read tonight, but that might not happen until tomorrow night when I get back home.

Also Frat Bros quoted the post in 290 and changed it to that very wording.

Okay, well that at least makes me feel not so insane.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 375, Tammy wrote:Oh I see it.

Hmm. Yeah, I think I'd rather they kept quiet about it as they won't even be able to use it/learn about it until the next day anyway.

In post 376, Tammy wrote:Also the person hydrated probably should hold their reads somewhat close.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 378, Rune wrote:That's bad advice too.

You're free to say what the bad advice is and why.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Self-absorbed response time a gogo

Nottyseiko - I'm not sure what about that post isn't like me as I feel it's a pretty standard tammy post and joke concerning the setup, but mala said its okay that you don't like us because it's based off my posts and once we start actually doing something in the game and posting it will be evident were town so Kay kay. I don't know why you asked who wrote the last post of ours that yiu responded to thiigh as I think it's self-evident.

Aneneochange - considering your scum team just killed me on night two in white flag, even if you don't have any other experience with me, you shouldn't be surprised I expect to die early anyway so hydrating us is not a good idea.

Cheetoryhh - I'll talk about titus when I actually get a chance to read the game for reads and talk to mala. That won't happen until tonight at the earliest when company leaves and I get back home.

Sonic - I'm the one that said the hydrated player should keep reads close. You got after rune for making your argument. I was thinking we'd hydrate rather esrly, and I don't think that everyone is a hydration candidate nor should everyone want to be, so it's not a oh no one should play. For instance, I don't want hydration. And I said keep their reads somewhat close not don't play. I'm thinking about this in a similar fashion I approached natis steel game where we gave people roles and I didn't want to leave a huge trail for scum to be able to follow. I'd also like for scum not to have a clear path for whether or not to kill the hydrated player.

I still think that the hydrated person should keep it to themselves who they choose and don't think its that big a deal if we do hydrate a null as it will help to evaluate them.

I thought I had something else but maybe not and later!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 524, Rune wrote:My name is cabd, I am a computer nerd with no life who loves to troll and is good at nothing else. Long live the league of the purple.

I kinda want to kynch you for this.

If she didn't randomize people and/or roles, you'd be a good candidate for scum by virtue of being cabd, though I'm not sure if the hydra drew scum a lot and she probably wouldn't make it that easy.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Yeah I mean I doubt she'd just make it that easy or obvious, but

Subject: Mini 1507: WE THE PURPLE

Cabd wrote:
In post 45, MaraFanClub wrote:and cabd rolled scum
teehee

moar votes plz

-Saki

Do you have any idea how pissed I am that I didn't roll my own name? I was a shoe in for scum for sure!

Being town in bastard ish setups is even worse than normal because even less info.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 531, Imperium wrote:Are you an alt or do yu play on another site?

Welp
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Oh then the you guys made a hydra thing makes sense now.

Hmmm...you might actually be town as you sound way different than white flag already, but need to think, and actually read.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Not playing differently, though there's that too, but you sound different. Your tone is different, but I guess that could be influenced by me gut town reading post 530 before I knew who you were. I don't think so though!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 547, Seiko x Naomi wrote:@Tammy- The reason I asked about that quote is because lately I have slowed down my posting a fair amount in comparison to how bad I used to be, which mala should know. It makes sense for you saying it but if it was her I was going to be looking at her all sorts of sideways at the two of you. Especially as town, I'm a bit more aware of how bad spamposting can be purely because I know how dangerous it is as a scum tactic. So if anything, me spamposting would be red lights for mala so I was really bothered by it. But, you haven't seen me much recently so it doesn't really matter then!

I also just felt like that post came off really forced to me. Like I get where it comes from, the vt post sounded forced and the whole town thing is the same old same old non-alignment indicative thing. That being said, if you guys actually /do/ want to start doing things so I can get this townread I'm allegedly supposed to get on you that would be fantastic!

@MS- post 492 is basically what I have been ASKING you to do. In response to me saying you guys have been making excuses, BOTH heads have been doing it. It's unimportant now because you did actually do things finally, but you went on about the TWIE thing and ignored everything else and refused to comment based, and titus went on abotu wanting to be accurate and waiting until later. Both of these /are/ excuses.

In regards to the actual reads brought up in the wall, I obviously disagree with your stance on us. I don't agree with the reasons behind your townread on Cheetrir, because being thoughtful and genuine, especially regarding policy lynches isn't alignment indicative because even scum have to scumhunt in this game, so it's not hard to be genuine, and I also disagree with roping stances about policy lynches in there because that isn't somethign alignment indicative. I don't think Tamala has done anything worthy of being townread at this point in the game, but if you want to throw a gut read there you can. Regarding AFB, I want to know which head was doing the setup spec. Because AP should remember in xmen where we had a scumteam of 2 and a scumteam of 3, so he shouldnt have counted out that possibility. I'm gutreading espy as scum but I can't quantify what's giving me these niggles. I don't have an issue with oversoul's posts on the surface, but what do you think of the points I've brought forward about him potentially trying to set the stage to coast? It feels like a lot of your reads are just based off of scumhunting (zzzx, glass, cheetrir) but ultimately in this game we can't just auto-townread someone for scumhunting because even scum have to scumhunt.

Mala did make the post that you were asking about. The reason why I thought it would be self-evident is that she named me and I don't typically talk about myself in the third person. I didn't read that post as her getting after spam posters but about high volume posters, and I'm not sure why that would make you look at us funny as she wasn't coming down on anyone, it read just as a general thought to me. It feels a little bit sensitive that you're already getting after her for something "she should know" when she didn't make any alignment-based judgements on that, just a general statement about how insane this game is going to be.

I thought the force argument felt weird because I mean *shrug* I don't know what to tell you, but considering that in the majority of the games I play I start of making stupid/silly jokes about the theme, alignment, people, my role, etc, and people who know me should know that I don't know what's forced about it. It amused me. And that's definitely alignment irrelevant; I'd probably have made the same joke as scum.

We'll get to doing things when we get to doing things. I did think I'd have stuff done by now as I thought I'd be home hours ago, but I just got back home and I'm exhausted and have grading to do, so could be tonight, might fall asleep, so probably tomorrow.

One thing I do agree with you on is that most people shouldn't have a read at all on my slot yet unless it's by gut I guess. There are very few people here who can read me well enough/know my tone enough to be able to determine I'm town right now. I mean this is a way I've only ever began a game as town, but most people wouldn't know that. But we'll turn on the green high beams soon enough, so!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 547, Seiko x Naomi wrote:@Tammy- The reason I asked about that quote is because lately I have slowed down my posting a fair amount in comparison to how bad I used to be, which mala should know. It makes sense for you saying it but if it was her I was going to be looking at her all sorts of sideways at the two of you. Especially as town, I'm a bit more aware of how bad spamposting can be purely because I know how dangerous it is as a scum tactic. So if anything, me spamposting would be red lights for mala so I was really bothered by it. But, you haven't seen me much recently so it doesn't really matter then!

I also just felt like that post came off really forced to me. Like I get where it comes from, the vt post sounded forced and the whole town thing is the same old same old non-alignment indicative thing. That being said, if you guys actually /do/ want to start doing things so I can get this townread I'm allegedly supposed to get on you that would be fantastic!

@MS- post 492 is basically what I have been ASKING you to do. In response to me saying you guys have been making excuses, BOTH heads have been doing it. It's unimportant now because you did actually do things finally, but you went on about the TWIE thing and ignored everything else and refused to comment based, and titus went on abotu wanting to be accurate and waiting until later. Both of these /are/ excuses.

In regards to the actual reads brought up in the wall, I obviously disagree with your stance on us. I don't agree with the reasons behind your townread on Cheetrir, because being thoughtful and genuine, especially regarding policy lynches isn't alignment indicative because even scum have to scumhunt in this game, so it's not hard to be genuine, and I also disagree with roping stances about policy lynches in there because that isn't somethign alignment indicative. I don't think Tamala has done anything worthy of being townread at this point in the game, but if you want to throw a gut read there you can. Regarding AFB, I want to know which head was doing the setup spec. Because AP should remember in xmen where we had a scumteam of 2 and a scumteam of 3, so he shouldnt have counted out that possibility. I'm gutreading espy as scum but I can't quantify what's giving me these niggles. I don't have an issue with oversoul's posts on the surface, but what do you think of the points I've brought forward about him potentially trying to set the stage to coast? It feels like a lot of your reads are just based off of scumhunting (zzzx, glass, cheetrir) but ultimately in this game we can't just auto-townread someone for scumhunting because even scum have to scumhunt.

Mala did make the post that you were asking about. The reason why I thought it would be self-evident is that she named me and I don't typically talk about myself in the third person. I didn't read that post as her getting after spam posters but about high volume posters, and I'm not sure why that would make you look at us funny as she wasn't coming down on anyone, it read just as a general thought to me. It feels a little bit sensitive that you're already getting after her for something "she should know" when she didn't make any alignment-based judgements on that, just a general statement about how insane this game is going to be.

I thought the force argument felt weird because I mean *shrug* I don't know what to tell you, but considering that in the majority of the games I play I start of making stupid/silly jokes about the theme, alignment, people, my role, etc, and people who know me should know that I don't know what's forced about it. It amused me. And that's definitely alignment irrelevant; I'd probably have made the same joke as scum.

We'll get to doing things when we get to doing things. I did think I'd have stuff done by now as I thought I'd be home hours ago, but I just got back home and I'm exhausted and have grading to do, so could be tonight, might fall asleep, so probably tomorrow.

One thing I do agree with you on is that most people shouldn't have a read at all on my slot yet unless it's by gut I guess. There are very few people here who can read me well enough/know my tone enough to be able to determine I'm town right now. I mean this is a way I've only ever began a game as town, but most people wouldn't know that. But we'll turn on the green high beams soon enough, so!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Titus all posting up to 320 was Tammy, none of it was me. I started posting then.

I'll try to sign my posts this game.

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Also I'll explain my singer and Titus townreads later on tonight.

Titus is bulk of meta and Singer is gut off the two posts I read on p13.

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 586, Bacon and Egg wrote:Alright, found some time. Here's a little impression of people from what I've skimmed.

Cait Sith - Tammy doesn't give me her townvibes. I see trolly, less serious posts, exlamations - this reminds me of capcom Tammy more than any town Tammy I've seen. I don't like the way the Cabd-flavor thing was brought up either (, ). I feel like it's a half-assed argument that she shouldn't really have been serious about and I feel like wording like "if Mara didn't do X"/ "i doubt Mara would make it so easy" show that she herself knows it but pushes it anyway for the sake of pushing something. I don't know what Mala has posted (I assume just the vague singer/Titus townreads), but I don't see anything town there either.

~Wis

Itp we learn that wisdom has no clue how to read me. So wissy in book of shadows when I spent the first few pages of the game pushing and defending a town read on d3x for not making post 32, which would have been a scum tell me being serious or scum? I was actually pretty serious most of the time in cap com and tried to look like I was figuring out the game. You should talk to your other head baby cakes, who has been pretty decent at reading me and has more experience, and if he seriously claims me not being serious at the beginning of the game, especially when I'm busy and clearly mostly in mechanic/self-absorbed mode is a marker of my scum game and not how I typically treat the beginning of games as town when in this situation then we'll have to have a conversation.

The only thing I can see as somewhat valid is the Cabd thing but that also shows you not understanding me. I didn't push it. I'm not voting rune, and quite frankly am leaning town there. It's weak, I knew it was weak when I posted it, and knew no one would buy it, but it was something I'd been thinking about since before the game started. I tend to post stuff like that because I have a tendency to dwell on random things and enter into paranoia zone if I dont. Posting it, even if it's weak and stupid, helps me to air it out and keep from dwelling.

~~~

Anyway I promise I will stop being self-absorbed at some point today and actually read once I get these grades submitted.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 653, singersigner wrote:
In post 575, Cait Sith wrote:One thing I do agree with you on is that most people shouldn't have a read at all on my slot yet unless it's by gut I guess. There are very few people here who can read me well enough/know my tone enough to be able to determine I'm town right now. I mean this is a way I've only ever began a game as town, but most people wouldn't know that. But we'll turn on the green high beams soon enough, so!

Isn't Tammy supposed to be well-known for "obvtowning" herself? Wouldn't that be advantageous for your hydra to let her take the reigns and let the people who can read her well, read her?

Also, saying "this is a way I've only ever begun a game as town" immediately negates the fact that we should be town-reading you for it since your awareness of it itself means you can manipulate it as scum.

Preview Edit:
HH is town. (<3 Cheetory)
Rune was pretty damn scummy earlier! But I've not had the heebee jeebees about his posting lately.
I've been trying to feel Axe out since his town read of me was fairly unjustified, and I'm still not sure I accept the way he went about trying to justify it, and it all kind of looks like he was trying to butter me up and then poorly explain why later... :(

That is me! Most of the posts this game have been me. And we'll no, actually, it probably would have been more advantageous for me to sit back and let her take over to see who was town reading us just because they're supposed to, though I think I've probably accomplished the same thing by virtue of doing very little so far.

But that all misses the point if my response. Not science was telling Titus that they shouldn't have us as town yet and I agreed that most people here shouldn't have a read on us because not that many people here actually know how to read me.

I think you've played mafia long enough though though to know your meta point isn't solid. There are some things you can manipulate as scum and some things you cannot. For instance, I know what faradays biggest town tell for me is, and try as I might, I can't do it as scum.

And the point of that wasn't to say I'm town because I've only opened like this as town, but I wouldn't expect many people to read me as town here because not many people here know me and that this is a hallmark of my town game more than scum. Incidentally though people who do know me shouldn't have me as scum but should have a leaning town I'll wait to see what she does when she starts reading and doing stuff read.

~~~

Titus - mala kittens got locked out and must not have gotten the code to get back in, but she told me to tell you that I like to joke around especially at the beginning of the game and we've been making it clear who's posting when we both started posting. It amused me to tell you I was mala when you asked who was posting because I thought it was obviously me and because every game I'm a hydra and you ask me who made a post I tell you my other head did and you always believe me.

Whoever asked I wrote post 603.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Cait Sith »

I haven't played with a good number of this player list at all or that much, hence I would only expect a few people here to know what my openings are like.

I don't get as out out by being scum read as I used to. But it's never been blanket and I'm used to getting some flak in the early part of the game. How put out I get is a scale comprised of my mood, what I've been doing in the game, how town I think I've been, who's scum reading me, why, and how they're pushing me. Probably some more in the mix.

Though I am able to fake being put out at being scum read when scum! Took me a couple years, but I got it somewhat.

Pedit: meh your read was right in the first place, but you always think I'm scum regardless. I imagine you'll get it back to being right when mala really starts posting.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Oh I forgot, one thing surprises me and I suppose I could have missed it, but I expected some engagement from pie guys on our slot. She recently caught mala as scum in team mafia, so I thought she'd want to interact with us and sort that early. I guess it doesn't mean as much cuz multiball, but I was surprised not to see it.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Cait Sith »

YUSSSS.

Singer you were right I did make the comment that lately my shift for wanting to roll scum is a bit higher. It's also a proved fact that I love scum in Multiball.

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Oh im kinda leaning towards wanting to lunch TWIE. Reminds me of him in survivor tbh
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Singerrrrr.

I want you to at least knowledged you saw what I wrote to you before

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 740, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 738, Cait Sith wrote:Singerrrrr.

I want you to at least knowledged you saw what I wrote to you before

~M

I'm still waiting for the magic words.

No, sorry, we don't need anymore.

Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 742, singersigner wrote:I...what? What was that interaction all about? Mala, did I acknowledge what you wanted me to...?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what she wanted you to acknowledge.

My response is to Notty's request for magic words, which I have no idea what he's referring to unless he's wondering about the application to be one of our boy toys, and that's a no cuz we're full actually and don't need anymore.

(What I do imagine is that he wants us to declare him obvtown, and considering I've been very upfront about the fact that I haven't read the game for reads and will when I get stuff done I have to finish, and mala hasn't left me a read for them, I'm choosing to ignore that.)

In post 744, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 741, Cait Sith wrote:No, sorry, we don't need anymore.

You have 24 hours to give a read on me.

:roll:

I'll give a read on you when I have one.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

I like the above post.

I still have some work to finish up but I sm going to try like hell to get this read tonight/tomorrow afternoon. Called and bjc are coming into town and my time will be limited until Tuesday night.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 341, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 340, Rune wrote:VOTE: breakfast
hydrate greedy homunculus

I'm still the best choice for hydration.

I didn't read either on my first time through, I just ISO'd Bacon and Egg and I have to say... I entirely disagree with this vote. It's so baseless... The worst thing that he says is that he has some town reads, but he's waiting for more info to release them... Which I really don't see an issue with. I think you're looking to start a wagon on an easy target and you're making a lot of assumptions about how forum mafia is played from your only game on here in Bremen... In Bremen, the early easy wagon got lynched even when people tried to get it derailed (because it was a bad lynch). It seems you've also taken inspiration for your play style from there as "how to easily confirm myself as town".

I'm either scum reading you or really not liking you as town this game, I haven't quite decided, but I'm assuming that will come clear very quickly.

In post 342, Rune wrote:Thank you for your words of wisdom.

heh...heh...heh...I'm tired and getting punchy but this amused me.

Bacons and egg couldn't be farther from an easy lynch and it contains wisdom.

I promised myself not to spam while I catch up and I think I'm doing pretty good, but there's also a really good chance that I pass out before long. I must say though, that my skimming actually didn't keep me far behind!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 403, Rune wrote:Glass pretty well summed up a lot of what I think about this game and seems to be the only person so far to post a decent understanding of how we should use hydration.

Sometimes I feel completely invisible.

In post 107, Tammy wrote:
I do think there's some merit to hydrating middle/nulls as it could force scum to make different night kill,choices than they otherwise would, and there's not a huge danger to giving roles to scum as its multiball and could encourage crosskills more than would otherwise be in play. But giving it to people, like me, who tend to die early might just be a big waste.

In post 397, Glass wrote:
I actually think we hydrate null players, that way scum will have to choose between killing someone who is townread and a PR.

Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Okay I'm tired and I'm also starting to skim which is what I was doing before. I'll try to pick up from 424 tomorrow before heading to Chicago. If that doesn't happen, it won't likely happen until Tuesday night when I get back home from playing tourist with bpc.

I'll give real thoughts and an actual post when I'm caught up SO STAY TUNED.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Although I've skimmed the recent posts, I'm still where I was last night.

This game would hugely benefit from a few people stepping away from their silly backs and forths though. Holding grudges from past games never helps a present game, so if that could stop and people could focus on this game, that would be awesome.

I think the notty hydra is town after the interaction with sonic last night and it would be nice if sonic would stop with the spam posting. I have some reasons to think they're town too, and mala from what I know thinks they're town and will eventually talk about that read and why, so, that distraction is not productive.

Anyway, I doubt I'll be back to do anything before tomorrow night. Heading out to Chicago to meet up with caled and bpc.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1155, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:@CaitSith, I'm finding a lot of your play so far to be centered around your thoughts on how people are reading you.
Would you say that's accurate?

For Tammy maybe, honestly I don't give a flying fuck how people are reading me. Scum read me, town read me, null read me, but at the end of the day as long as I'm not lynched, I'm giving reads, I do it the way I want and that's pretty much fine w/ me!

~~~

Anyways,

to elaborate on my singer and Sonic Boom reads.

Singer's post on P13. Made me feel like that's not something that scum would ask the mod. Whether or not scum have access to what a town role looks or doesn't look like. (Dumb I know, but that's how I feel). I also think her newer posts lately feel town so there's that.

As for Titus I can read her well pretty early game and then late game I tend to waffle on her and end up lynching her because she's either WK'ing the people I want lynched or because I get paranoid. (I really though think she's town here).

Titus can you keep sonic from engaging notty like that because that was uncalled for. I don't like the fact the spam that came out of it, but also the fact it makes your slot look worse and notty look more as town.

Due to the Sonic v Notty interaction I think notty is pretty town now.

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1155, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
@CaitSith
, I'm finding a lot of your play so far to be centered around your thoughts on how people are reading you.
Would you say that's accurate?

Unabashedly so. I've had extremely little time since this game started and since it's moving so fast the only thing I've been able to do is skim to keep up. I tend to go self-absorbed mode when I have time for nothing else as it helps me to keep a foot in the game, interact with something I'm able to, and try to get some reads that way.

This is a weird question though. Why are you asking me if it's accurate. I think I've said several times that I'm in self-absorbed mode in which I've only answered things directed to me or about me.

What do you, and your other head cuz that would be interesting, think it says about me?

~~~

Hi Generic. You're probably town as that post about not knowing your alignment matched my own. I didn't have to ask Mara what my alignment was but I did do a second take and kinda went hmmm for a second. Also, I think your predecessor was Axe and he was looking kinda townish too before he left.

~~~

I'm going to try to get some reading done tonight as I'm falling asleep, and I'm a big fat liar because I said I'd get caught up tomorrow night when I got home and it looks like I'll be in Chicago with bpc and the chicago group until late tomorrow night. But I promise promise promise, I will get completely caught up on Wednesday.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Tammy
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

So, I just realized that last night when I stopped reading I was 14 pages behind and now I'm 30 pages behind. Please people for the love of all that is good and holy, stop.

Yes, this is a useless post that doesn't help, but I know I'm not the only person having trouble keeping up. Yes, I knew it was going to be insane and it's day one which is generally the largest day, but please. I'm not the best day one player in the first place, but at this rate I'll be lucky if I can do anything. We're already having too many replacements and this is just going to get worse, considering it's multi ball to boot and this environment really just favors scum. So, please.

Oh I remember what i forgot earlier. I thought that AFB brought up a good point about Titut's town reading just Singer thing, but I'm still leaning town there. If it weren't for Notty's posts last night I wouldn't have that slot as town because Pie's early day posts just ring false to me, but. So, Rune, Generic, Neiko, Sonic, Singer are my likely town reads right now. Although Rune is an asterisk town read, but yeah.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Gods I'm tired. I remember why on the asterisk for Rune being town. There are some later Rune posts than where I am now that look really town but are part of my mafia weaknesses. (I'll point them out when I make a really proper proper post if I get there and in context it still rings true.) But in going through and actually reading, he'd basically been tunneling the Axe slot for the entirety of the game. I know it hasn't been that long, no matter if it feels that way, but I almost get the sense that he had a preformed scum read on Axe rather than one that just developed organically. Though it would also be odd for him to replace out if that was his goal, but my problem is that he just kinda harped on that Axe read and it didn't feel like a read read instead of a formula.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Let's lynch randommidget.

VOTE: randommidget

Also, if everyone could kindly stop posting, I might actually be able to keep my word and get caught up. I'm 20 pages behind and am fighting the urge to say fuck it and skip those 20 pages.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Cait Sith »

There are moments when I see flashes of pisdible town in ricastle. I'll talk about it if I ever get caught up, but sometimes he just looks like an arrogant newb rather than scum.

I haven't had a flash of random possibly bring scum.

I'm going for a run soon, and then hopefully will be able to get completely current afterwards though.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Though I'd probably be up for lynching him for that advancing gamestate bs because I'm tired and trying to get this game read is making me grumpy.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

I am tired and have a headache, but I am all caught up...finally! It is possible I missed some things as I think I read something like 40 pages, so bear with me as I probably forget some things I wanted to talk about and will probably be adding to this and I still feel a bit like I'm feeling around in the dark.

I'm bummed that AFB replaced out as I had some questions for them. There are some things I liked, such as AP's "guide to meta" and his statement about how much he'd like to be scum here, and his looking back at games - though I'm not sure how often he does that, so - but then some other things felt weird. He felt like he was kinda schizophrenically reading the game and not applying things evenly. Like it didn't make a whole lot of sense to say that he forgot I was in the game and that didn't bode well for my alignment, but then himself be busy and have troubles keeping up, said that in multi ball scum still can stand out, and then point out that lack of activity isn't a tell. The whole argument with Wisdom likewise felt off. That had to be AP I'm guessing because Wisdom, Bro and I were recently scum partners and I felt like we all got along well, so it would be weird for that to have been Bro. And unless I'm completely missing something it really was prompted by AP. Maybe Wisdom was scum reading him? But a scum read alone didn't seem like it would prompt that kind of hostility, so maybe they have a history? It also didn't seem like an overly hostile argument? IDK, so I don't know how to feel about this here. :/

~~~

Ricastle
- You've repeated several times that you won't be lynched. Why do you think that? Also, are you an alt? Or do you have experience on another site?

I can see some of the false arrogance type of argument against Ricastle, but in many ways he just feels like an arrogant newb, but posts like this are what have me seeing flashes of town:

In post 883, Ricastle wrote:
In post 871, Bacon and Egg wrote:VOTE: ricastle

Both of you stop it and vote the guy that began all this with the fucking shit case of "they are trying to look town".

~Wis
How are you seeing town from Seiko here? They're "not trolling"...sure bucko.

You've either not read my case or are bullshitting because my conclusion was clearly more sensible than that. They were doing more preaching about advancing the gamestate than actually doing so which lead me to believe that they were pushing the philosophy just for towncred.

There's only one person that will come out of this exchange looking like a fool and it isn't going to be me.

Basically what I like is the last line. I think he's wrong about Seiko (I'll talk about them in a bit), and from what I know Mala does too, but he feels like he thinks he's right here and that Wisdom is going to look like a fool in the end.

Actually considering that it's multi ball, this kind of certainty isn't as much of a town tell as I was just thinking it was. He could be scum legitimately believing he's caught the other team here.

~~~

I'm back to thinking that Rune is town. I'm still not fond of the balls out push on notanaxehole or their argument that had nothing to do with this game, and if this game weren't multi ball, I'd probably think that one of them were scum for sure and that they were scum reading each other in order to try to throw the other off since they are friends or something. (This thought isn't too well-formed) But their argument then replace out doesn't feel scum motivated from either of them?

Then there are posts like this that just feel town to me:

In post 567, Rune wrote:How does that change when I flip and you're wrong?

I know that these types of things are my mafia weakness, but it just feels town to me as does most of his iso. Also, he never said he was being scummy or anti-town. He said he was trying to appear useless. Well useless can be considered anti-town I suppose but if he was doing it with an intent to get the hydrate then I can see it having protown motivation if a little shortsighted and not gauging how it would be received.

~~~

Generic
- Can you consolidate for me a little your read on HH? You seem a little confused by the whole hydrate game mechanic. Are you or am I misreading? What do you think the hydration thing does?

Also, your reaction to my town read you concerns me a little as when I incorrectly read you as town in NY169 at the beginning, you used a similarish type of reason to town read me in return. I have other reasons to think you're town other than this as I agree with Wisdom's reasons there, but. Also also, I don't dislike you nor do I carry grudges from mafia games. I don't particularly like our interactions in past games or the way that you've responded to me or treated me, but I always hope that those things stay in past mafia games.

~~~

Hohumis hortumsculi
Cheetory - you asked me a question about the way I was reading the game based on how people were reading me. I answered and asked you what you thought that meant for my alignment/me and what Cephrir also thought that meant, but you didn't respond.

Cephrir - Have you had no issues with me so far this game?

~~~

I think Bacon and Egg is probably town in part based on Wisdom. I've not seen a reads list like that before, but I haven't played that many games with him. Though one thing I really did like was that someone (Neiko?) said that he was town or this was just multi ball. In HU2 when wisdom was scum in multi ball and someone made that same exact sentiment - Wisdom would be a town read if not for multi ball - Wisdom took offense to that in a way that I thought sounded pretty scummy whereas here he didn't make a big deal of that at all and in fact has talked about what things are and are not affected by multi ball. I doubt very seriously that he thought that his reaction was scummy in that game and I never said anything about it in thread during that game as I just kinda made a mental note of it and moved on so he can't be reacting here based on a reaction in that game I don't think.

~~~

Sonic Boom is probably town but damn do they post too much. The past couple times I've seen scum Titus everyone has called her town and while I've wanted to town read her and try to see where she is town, there's always been this little tickle that has kept me from really calling her town and wanting her lynched. I don't think that I can accurately read Titus this early in the game but I do think that I've picked up some markers for her and if she's scum I think I'll have a chance of seeing it some time soon. Also, I know that Mala has a meta read on her and they've played more games together and have hydrad together so I think she has a better understanding of Titus than I do. Metal's scum game recently has improved greatly and I've not really learned how to differentiate, so I imagine we'll just try to make sense of the Titus head for that read.

~~~

Seiko - We think they're town. I do think that Pie's early posts sounded very off, but not science's interactions with Sonic Boom the other night just read really town, namely these posts:

In post 1570, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Image

Let me explain this gamestate for you because you two clearly don't understand it.

Your little stunt the other night? Yeah, it shot me up Mala's townlist. AFB's townreading me, Wisdom's townreading me. Mala and Wisdom alone are enough to drive your shitty push into the dirt

And the funniest part of it all is?

Your little stunt is what helped me obvtown

so thanks!

In post 847, Seiko x Naomi wrote:I want to work with mala, tammy, wis, giffy, apbro.

i wanted ot work with marquis and katarina because I was so fucking excited that she came back for a game but SOMEONE shitposting the thread made them replaceo ut (alos I foret which slot they are but that slots probably town)

pedit-

How about you shut the holy fuck up

In post 744, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 741, Cait Sith wrote:No, sorry, we don't need anymore.

You have 24 hours to give a read on me.

In post 773, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Also, if I didn't care about being a near-universal scumread, I wouldn't have reached out to the one hydra I expect to be able to read me that doesnt have a weird ass readslist where I get townpoints for doing something I have never done before.

The only reason I responded to singer's post as such is because I'm 95% sure I've already laid out why I'm nervous about scum induced hyperactivity leading into apathy. But, that doesn't matter because that's sounds like something scum would say rather than town who has used said tactic as scum before and is actively avoiding it. So, whatever.

I'm currently weighing my thoughts on how mario has approached our slot. Someone stated a semblance of some points against it, he looked and agreed, then does some baseless VCA with no flips to go on without Titus commenting, which bugs me because as someone who is self-proclaimed to be an expert at VCA, cherrypicked votecounts and deciding some people on a wagon are scum (granted, statistically yes, the odds are in favor of there being scum on the wagon), she opted not to comment. I'm not sure it's because mario is scum, I'm currently leaning noobtown not sure how to develop his own opinion and wants to help support others.

Also a thing I've noted- a lot of the townreads I've seen coming out on us (Bropidgeon, Wisdomsaysstayoutofthefreezer, axehole) have very little in the way of explanation behind them. Axehole's read essentially was that our posting just seems town, Wis said that looked like town-pie and that me not trolling looked town, and then bropidgeon said I was town and when pie corrected them because I hadnt posted they were like "oh still looks town" which I'm not sure I believe that they are reading both of us the same despite us being in a hydra. That being said, I doubt all of them are scum but I think it's likely one or two of the three are, but they aren't aligned together.

My statements regarding TWIE still stand.

Anyway, I don't agree with him that the Jessica replace out was super town because Marquis replaced out of team mafia as scum when scum were in the midst of hyper activity inducing spam that had demotivated the town and confused them, so it doesn't feel like a strong reason here for calling that slot town. Though I do have a light town read on p2 regardless, so. Also, I don't think I'm the greatest reader of not science but I knew something was wrong with him from day one in FFX so I think that if he is scum, I have a chance to see it soon enough. Mala is really good friends with not science so has a good idea of how to read him, even though she refused to see he was scum in FFX, but I think between the two of us we'll see it eventually if they are scum and fooling us right now.

~~~

Oh I had an epiphany maybe earlier but I'm not sure how to work it out. So, if the scum teams are in fact pink against tridras, then we might be able to figure out the size of the scum teams from that. While out for a run I was thinking about the hydras that mara has. Does anyone know if she has more than 17? Anyway, this is what I had so far:

Mara +

Tammy - Drama Queens
Malakittens - Amethyst Kitty
TAM - Amethyst Actor
Nacho - The Purple Plague
GIF - Amethyst Snowflake
zoidberg - The Purple Lobsta
Nero Cain - SugarCain
OmoftheNom - Sweet Pertayter
Borkjerfkin - Purpkin
Cabd - MC Maraca
Venmar - The Slovak Prince
fuzzybutternut - HoneyBear
cephrir - Baboon Pride
majiffy - Violent Saxophone

Tridra -

Malakittens + Pirate Mollie - Kerberos
SleepyKrew + Nacho - BuddhaKrishabestfriends (something like this)

Oh oh oh in the previous version of the game, the slot that turned into the tridra of kerberos started off as the hydra of pirate cat - the hydra of malakittens and mollie.

These are just the ones I know off the top of my head plus looking at the first we the purple game. I'm not sure if it can help, but here it is. I know there's more though.

~~~

Other town/townish reads are Singersigner, p2 and maybe twie.

I'd lynch pretty much anyone I haven't claimed a town read on and I guess wouldn't hate a lynch on ricastle. I think the ones I'd most like to vote for are random, espsy, and sure ricastle. I'm not overly fond of HH but I wound't want to lynch them today. I also want Oversoul to start doing stuff, but I'd not lynch him either today. Anyone else is a null. I'm finding too many townish people, but eh it's day one and par for the course for me.

Sorry for the wall.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1749, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 1748, Cait Sith wrote:Cephrir - Have you had no issues with me so far this game?

I'm an egotistical fuck sometimes so I skipped to the part that was addressed to me!

I actually was going to mention today that I was concerned about your lack of posting, but then I remembered that I know that you are busy.

Your actual posting, up to this post at least which I have not yet fully read, has made basically no impression on me (which given that it's you I see as a bad sign) and I've been semi-consciously inching you towards scum because of your absence even though maybe that's not particularly fair. On the other hand I'm cognizant that I already have a lot of scumreads.

Hopefully you will start looking town to me now that you're seemingly in the game.

-Ceph

Okay. I've been going back and forth about how I feel that you haven't really given me a hard time or wondered about my lack of *something*.

I am getting in the game now! Though unfortunately we're heading back into the weekend, which used to be when I was most in the game and now my weekends are a little busier, so :/

Though if you have a lot of scum reads, I have a lot of town reads, maybe we can figure out where we're both going wrong.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1751, Seiko x Naomi wrote:@Tammy-

Me+wis is shiny hydreigon

as a tridra with mara?

do you or wisdom have a hydra with mara? or do you and wisdom have a hydra without her?
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Okay so then it probably is 3:3:11 unless there's an unbalanced team.

And in that case the scum would definitely have to have fake claims because anyone who played the first game or paid attention at all would know that a hydra would turn into a tridra and that would be confirmed scum. So, probably not the other team has fake claims, but the tridra team would.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Mara +

Tammy - Drama Queens
TAM - Amethyst Actor
GIF - Amethyst Snowflake
Nero Cain - SugarCain
Borkjerfkin - Purpkin
Cabd - MC Maraca
cephrir - Baboon Pride
etl - pretty little drinkers

Tridra -

notscience + wisdom - shiny hydragion
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1760, Imperium wrote:Okay so in the first game, we were all clueless. Nacho and I were "Mara" a fruit vendor, but we didn't know what our fruit did. Each night we visited someone and gave them "fruit" but what we really did was turn people into hydras. So everyone else was named someone who hydra'd with Mara. For instance, someone was Malakittens and if we gave them fruit they'd become Amethyst Kitty and get a role.

So, this game, the fruit vendor function we have is the public hydration mechanic.

There was one tridra. There was someone who started the game as PirateCat (a hydra of pirate mollie and malakittens) and if we gave them "fruit" they became kerberos - the tridra of pirate mollie/malakittens/mara.

Since it's mod confirmed (or at least by flavor????) that the tridra are scum, then if someone had piratecat they would be mod confirmed scum, which means there would have to be fake claims for that team at least. As long as she's sticking to the flavor of her hydra/tridras. It's in part why I'm trying to figure out how many actual hydras she has. The number 17 has importance as our days area fixed 17 days long. if she only has 17 hydra/tridas then this might not be as important, but if she has more then it could be important or not. IDK.

And while that's the "mara" from the first game, that's an alt slip.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

What am I supposed to be 'answering'???

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Don't play sly.

I'm not really in the greatest of moods atm.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Singer word of advice just ignore Wisdom for now. I'm not exactly sure if he's town, but he riles everyone up. So don't give into that.

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1909 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Oh random - if you want an answer from us you should probably call us by our hydra name since you don't know who is posting. It was very obviously a typo, but you're free to explain how it could possibly be a scumslip.

Regarding twie - I'm afraid I can just say its a gut read.

I'd move to espy I guess.

Oh wisdom - yes, I've seen scum fake confidence, but not often newbscum which is why I asked if he had experience elsewhere and then lessened the tell due to multiball anyway.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

hydrate: Seiko
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Prod received.

I had company this weekend, but Mala said she was going to read and catch up on Saturday :(

I have some work to do, but I'll try to catch up with what I missed in a little while.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1921, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
Cait wrote:you asked me a question about the way I was reading the game based on how people were reading me. I answered and asked you what you thought that meant for my alignment/me and what Cephrir also thought that meant, but you didn't respond.
Sorry, this game has been a little more fast-paced at times than what I would like atm and I think I must have missed your response in the first place.

Cait wrote:This is a weird question though. Why are you asking me if it's accurate. I think I've said several times that I'm in self-absorbed mode in which I've only answered things directed to me or about me.
From a light skim of what you'd posted it reminded me of like.. a weird variation on how you'd been playing in S&V, in that your responses there seemed very self-centered, though less-so when I understood the context of the conversations you'd been having in that game. In that game you were self-centered because you were using it to prove a point or to illustrate why you thought someone was scummy. Here it just kind of seemed fillery and it was irking me a little.

I asked in the first place because:
i) I didn't have any kind of read on you yet besides an "uh why is tammy not being obvtown?"-wariness and those kind of interactions from you seemed empty at the time.
ii) I was curious as to whether you would agree/disagree with me saying that and whether you would get defensive about it in an "I am not being self-centered!" kind of manner.
iii) I figured it'd be a decent place to start engaging you on something I was somewhat curious about.

I like your last wall, but I certainly don't think it's anything that's outside the realm of possibility for someone like you to fake as scum, especially in this game.
I would prefer if we could talk things out in a more meaningful way than we have so far, but I guess that's what I get for not being here to follow up on things quicker and for not asking more questions.

Cait wrote:What do you, and your other head cuz that would be interesting, think it says about me?
Well, it certainly was a good way for me to not be able to form any kind of read on you at the time, as that was my only line of questioning that I thought would be useful. :P

What's the logic behind the randomidget vote? PoE?
What do you make of Generic thus far?

-Cheet

I'm on my iPad or I'd cut this down so bear with me.

1) I haven't been obvtown because I've been busy which has kept me on the back end of things and less invested than I usually am. There's a certain ebb and flow to my games in which the games I start out hard and obvtown early I fizzle the next day or two. I'm just having a slow start. Tone game is moving faster than I'm able to keep up right now, but that just means if I'm alive come day two or three, I'll start to shine.

2). Right, but what did my reaction tell you about me?

Trying to read me on the realms of what is fakable is a bad way to read me. (I've faked meltdowns as town before to get people to leave me alone.). I'd say unless you really know what to look for with me, the things you're bringing up won't be any help as I've bern busy, the game is overwhelming because I'm perpetually behind, and considering its multiball, which is easiest for me to play as scum, it's already more difficult for me to find my footing.

I voted random midget because I have fewer reasons to think he's town than the other wagons. I don't really have any great scum reads at the moment

Generic so far looks townish. I'm pretty sure I said that once or twice.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Okay I'm tired, I'll pick up from pg 80 tomorrow.

Hi Bert.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Generic - I asked you earlier what you thought the hydration thing does, but I don't see where you answered.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

I skimmed from page 80, so I probably missed a bunch. There's not a bunch of value though I don't think as I saw a fair bit of dick waving and attacks on playstyles and it's not only worthless but it's also not helpful at all to determining people's alignments. We'd probably have 30 fewer pages if we could nip this right now. Also, I almost want to swipe it and call all the people in this argument of silliness town and say that scum are the ones on the sidelines hiding behind the spam and arguments. I just don't have the time or the patience to cut through all of that. Maybe it's a side effect of smite but I want to stick my head in the sand and wait it all out.

Bert looks decently town. Yeah Bert I still dislike scum, but after tales of you I don't mind knowing what's going on sometimes. Where did you hear I don't mind it as much though? I've never minded scum in multiball though because what I hate about scum (lying and pushing mislynches) isn't present in multiball.

I'm still not feeling great about a ricastle lynch, but I'd still move my vote there. Ri castle if you are uneasy about me and you think people are worried about me by meta, why ARENT you engaging those people about it or looking it up for yourself? I didn't hydrate Neil's because I'm scum reading you or singer and the timing has nothing to do with it. I'd meant to hydrate him earlier and forgot. Im not going to hydrate singer because I think she's already a high priority night kill. And I feel better about giving it to Neiko than you. I don't know what my read on you is and I don't have a reason to believe you'd make a good hydrate choice nor would I be able to evaluate your choice whereas I don't have those problems with Neiko and quite frankly I just don't think you're a good hydrate choice.

Now that smite is over I can say one of the reasons I'm leaning town there is because he doesn't feel much different than there. I don't have a problem with his trolling early game and might behave the same way under similar circumstances. Anyway, there's also a good possibility that I'm leaning town on him because of the policy lynch brewhaha as its the exact type of thing that makes me feel bad for someone and then im less inclined to be critical, wouldn't last all game but it's a weakness.

Hh - hopefully I'll be dead by day four! Also, I'm chuckling because I just remembered that I was similarly checked out and disengaged in the first installment of this game at the beginning. I imagine even if I am suspected, at least one scum team will shoot at me thinking THEYRE getting a crosskill.

I was wondering what my response to your self-centered question told you about me? What if I had reacted differently?

As far as generic goes, I liked him for the not sure about alignment or knowing it was multiball thing. Both of these are well within generics range to fake as scum but it felt natural. I'm not the greatest at reading generic, but this is a read I think I can nail down better given a day or two.

I think that was all I needed to respond to. If I missed something, let me know.

I need to look back at mario, and hopefully talk to mala, but I'm about at the point that I will vote for anyone I don't have a town read on because blood for the blood gods and we need bodies!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 2349, Generic wrote:Well from what I gather, it promotes someone to a PR, and they in turn also get to pick someone to make a PR.

Yeah, the question was more meaningful back when I asked it, but I think I was trying to figure out if some of your not being quite clear on the setup was legit. I think that's what I was going for; I forget now.

Anyway, yeah, the mechanic is basically the tole that nacho and I had in the first we the purple.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Ebwop:

In in paragraph four im talking about twie.

Words can't express how tired I am right now.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

With all the loving it my heart...

KISS MY ASS.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

If she doesn't start talking, I'll make it easy and replace out. There is no way no how I'm going to deal with your crap.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2357 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Although Mala told me to tell you to screw off in the nicest way possible, so that was my nicest way possible.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Mara +

Tammy - Drama Queens
TAM - Amethyst Actor
GIF - Amethyst Snowflake
Nero Cain - SugarCain
Borkjerfkin - Purpkin
Cabd - MC Maraca
cephrir - Baboon Pride
bert - hellokittycreampuff

Tridra -

~~~

Thanks Bert!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Okay, I'm an idiot. She has a wiki page with them all listed, so here:

Mara +

Tammy - Drama Queens
TAM - Amethyst Actor
GIF - Amethyst Snowflake
Nero Cain - SugarCain
Borkjerfkin - Purpkin
Cabd - MC Maraca
cephrir - Baboon Pride
bert - hellokittycreampuff
orcinus the original - magenta the great
human destroyer - miss destroyer
messiah - minimal
pimhel - marapim
math dino - purple raptor
faraday - purpley wurpley
the new earth - adobo nation
bitmap - itty bitty
desperado - shadowy poison

(antihero? - purple hero)
(have no clue - professor emotion)

Tridra -

~~~

So, I think whatever theory I was working with there doesn't work. But I do think that this points to there being a 3:3 scum team. I just don't know what the shiny hydragion would start out as though, which might point to it being 2:2/3.

I don't know. I'm tired and this is probably fruitless anyway, but the main point here is that there are definitely enough hydras for them to have fake claims.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Post 2364 makes me fine with lynching ricastle.

Pigeon - it was clearly just smoke. Actually I hate the wording of your question. I'd need to go back to read to remember which I didn't feel like doing last night, don't feel like doing right now, might get around to doing later.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2373 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Cait Sith »

And btw the problem people are having with my meta really isn't alignment indicative, it's just they haven't seen it often.

Usually I am very high activity, to the point of over posting. Here I've been busy, which has put me behind. It happens sometimes, has been happening more lately, and is not alignment indicative considering I tend to be one of the highest posters when scum, and since this is multiball it's really not alignment indicative because there's no reason for me not to post.

The fact that your just taking that as part of the reason to scum read me
without bothering to follow up or see where their concerns lie
is really concerning and lazy. And considering ceph recently was worried about me for meta reasons in a game that took him a couple days to shake off, he's not even all that worried in the first place, especially considering its activity based.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2387 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 2378, AngryPidgeon wrote:Was the last part of 2373 directed at me? If so: pfffffffft.

Pardon me for trying to guage just how serious you were about wanting to ask me questions. Evidently you weren't at all.

No, that was to ricastle who in his reads list had part of the reasoning for me as null-scum people are worried about me due to meta. When I asked him why he hadn't engaged those people to see what about my meta they were worried about or if he had looked at my meta himself, since he's going to use it as reasoning, he said no he didn't feel the need to. The fact that someone said something about meta was good enough for him.

As far as me not asking you those questions. I was tired last night and I have to go back and read to make that make sense. I'm not even sure they're applicable anymore. I just didn't want to do it last night, probably will get around to it eventually.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 2394, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2387, Cait Sith wrote:When I asked him why he hadn't engaged those people to see what about my meta they were worried about or if he had looked at my meta himself, since he's going to use it as reasoning, he said no he didn't feel the need to. The fact that someone said something about meta was good enough for him.

Eh, I don't think that is scummy, lazy maybe. If multiple people are asserting that this isn't your town meta then I could see someone factoring that into their opinion. Its unlikely multiple people are blatantly lying/wrong about it and its possible not to be personally interested in deciphering meta. Not that this really matters as I'm likely to end up voting Ricastle shortly.

p-edit: Them be bold claims Titus. You think Generic TWIE are on a team despite their squabble earlier on? Can you summarize your HH and Cait suspicions for me succinctly?

Multiple people aren't saying that though. The only one who has shown concern, though has said it's not that big a deal because what I've said is fine, are HH. And that's based on activity.

Titus suspects me because Titus has shit for scum reads and always scum reads me. She's probably also not happy that I told her to Kiss my ass when she threatened to scum read me and I told her I'd replace out rather than deal with her crap when she should know better than to threaten me. Titus is getting pissy because Malakittens hasn't had a day off in forever and has been working long shifts so hasn't been able to post much.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2629 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Cait Sith »

So ehm

Titus I'm around all of today if you want to speak to me. I also apologize for the other night, being up for over 17+ hours while working 10 of it makes me cranky. I'm not scum, but just super busy to the point I hadn't had a chance to read or post.

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2874 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Mala didn't tell me the game opened yesterday.

I'm in a shit ass fucking mood, but I'm going to try to catch up quickly. I apologize ahead of time for however bitchy I may or may not be.

mod - v/la until Monday

I'm going to a music festival this weekend, so I won't be around. I'm not sure about Mala.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2877 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

No deaths suck. I wanted blood. I wanted a crosskill. I wanted death.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2878 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Singer - Our town read on you was probably lazy, yeah. It was a gut read by Mala as far as I know and I didn't have a reason to question it. I still don't.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2881 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Actually I just don't care. I'll try to read or just start from wherever the game is on Monday when I come back.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3660 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

I was hoping Mala would post over the weekend while I was gone. There's no way I'm reading the past fifty pages. I don't have the time or the motivation to do it. I'm going to try to just pick up from here but I'm having a really hard time getting motivated for this game. I just care very little about the arguments I've read when I have read.

I did a search to see if there were any questions our way or things we needed to respond to. The only thing I saw was in Sonic Boom's reads list. I will say reading me by how much I post is not alignment indicative. I tend to post a lot even as scum. I post when I have the time and ability/motivation to do so. I used to be able to post a lot because at first I didn't have a full-time job, so I had more free time. Then I got a job and moved across the country but didn't know anyone, so I had a bunch of free time and mafia kept me from being so homesick. Now I still have the job, and more responsibilities and there are people I spend time with, therefore I have less free time and less time and that impacts when and how much I can post. And yes, I have a reputation for obvtowning, but that doesn't mean in every single game I'm completely obvtown, especially in the beginning of the game, and not when I'm disconnected. I'm saying this now and for any future games I get this meta argument in.

Anyway, I'm having a hard time caring about this game. I'm really going to try to get engaged in this game somehow though.. If anyone wants to catch me up on the important parts of the game, that would be helpful.

I did think about the potential reasons for the missing night kills though. It's possible that mara gave the first person who got hydrated a bulletproof ability because they would be the first nightkill most likely and then that would make the game kinda silly as everyday that we gave someone a power role, they would end up dying. She also might have given the teams nightkill immunity from the other team for a certain amount of nights. (If this is the case then anyone who has some amount of conviction in their scum reads that seem inconsistent or disproportionate to how they're reading the game might be scum that tried to kill an opposing team member.)

My gut is concerned about HH.

But I'm going back here:

VOTE: randommidget

I don't know where I'll hydrate yet.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4072 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Cait Sith »

More arguments yay!

Well at least ika is somewhat easy to read. Ika please don't get into a fight with Titus, this game is enough of a shitfest and B&E apparently have called shotgun on that one.

I could vote for over soul, I guess, I don't think he's done anything but I also don't want to vote for a fellow captain >_>
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4089 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4073, AngryPidgeon wrote:Tammy? I still stand by my now antiquated statement that you guys haven't done much which is suspicious. Am I still suspicious for saying that?

Oh I remembered what bothered me. You were saying I was suspicious for not being around, while simultaneously defending people's lurking or not being around as not alignment indicative. It felt like talking out both sides of your mouth.

I never said you were suspicious for saying that, and I listed things I liked about you as well.

I never claimed to have done much. Everyone is free to read what I have said and make a determination off my thought process there. I think my alignment is pretty clear if you do that. I don't have to post a bunch to be town.

Pedit: mala had an early but town read on singer that I didn't question too much. I pretty much expected her to die last night. The amount of effort and rereading she's done seems odd and near useless to do if scum. She's been town read by a lot of people so she didn't need to effort cred. The point about her doing it in the night phase isn't all that strong as its multiball. This point is weaker if the teams do have kill protection, but then look at the people making that argument. She doesn't feel like scum.

~~~

Also ika I feel decent about Titus being town here, so can you scum read someone else?
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4090 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4081, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4077, Sonic Boom wrote:They addressed this when talking to us.

Ya well. I have reasons to believe Tammy is just uninterested in this game in addition to being busy.

What would those reasons be?
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4091 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Cait Sith »

What's weird is I literally said I'm uninterested in this game.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4094 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Cait Sith »

I didn't really read her reread posts as those kinds of things do nothing for me, but she did a series of posts with links to posts and asked people questions.

If I get a chance sometime soon I'll look back to shimmies invitational as I think she played to her town meta there.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4099 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4097, singersigner wrote:Point of clarification...I never reread. I just...read on the first place.

And yeah, when I'm at a computer I'll point out exactly where Oversoul avoided answering why he thought I was town for no reason, and where he'd disappear for days at a time WITHOUT going on V/LA, or how he hasn't even really tried to scumhunt but kind of interject here and there. Will be jn a couple of hours, though.

Oh. I thought you had been keeping up with the game in real time and then reread it.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4599 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

I'll be here after work.

BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS.

HOW THE FUCK DID SINGER GET LYNCHED....?

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4600 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Oh I'm also 99% sure that Generic is town.

Also gut on something I read during D2.

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4659 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 2893, Generic wrote:Who is psyche meant to be in this game? They aren't listed anywhere in the player list... Is this game just a free for all to post when you feel like it? Or do we actually have a set player list?

This is why I'm townreading Generic.

If he was in a scum fraction of either sort I'm sure that most players are aware that P2 = Pysche.

The fact he wasn't aware makes me lean town.

This is something similar that I had a gut-town read on Singer (which turned out to be right).

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4660 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

I need to sync up with Tammy. I have been kinda not really paying much attention to this game because I been busy as hell, but a lot of my townreads have been right so far.

I kinda want to vote for OS, but I want to make sure Tammy agrees with that before I do that.

I'm not really seeing the B&E hate. :\

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4662 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Seriously Cephrir stay in the hydra.

Secondly how about using words instead of emotes.

Also I have a maybe scum-gut read on Ika, but I think I need to reread D2 events.

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4686 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4683, Tammy wrote:Pretty sure generic is town here. Also, he doesn't suck up to strong town voices when he's quite capable of arguing with them and coming off super genuine while doing so as scum.

If people are apathetic about this game, it's because it's a mess. There's bern too much dick waving, ego boosting and antagonism going on and not enough actual mafia playing going on.

If you're town and you want town to win, stop bring part of the problem and maybe just maybe those of us who are apathetic and having a hard time getting into the game will become less so and then just maybe we can lynch actual scum.

Just a thought.

Over soul why are you hydrating hh?
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4689 (isolation #93) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Cait Sith »

My gut is still worrying about hh
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4694 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4685, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 4683, Tammy wrote:he's quite capable of arguing with them and coming off super genuine while doing so as scum.

Hello how's it going

He's scum reading you.

Besides you feel antagonistic. It's part of the problem I'm having with your play this game. You feel like you're helping to egg on this shitfest, and it doesn't feel town.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4700 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4697, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 4694, Cait Sith wrote:
In post 4685, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 4683, Tammy wrote:he's quite capable of arguing with them and coming off super genuine while doing so as scum.

Hello how's it going

He's scum reading you.

Besides you feel antagonistic. It's part of the problem I'm having with your play this game. You feel like you're helping to egg on this shitfest, and it doesn't feel town.

Yes, he does claim to be scumreading me. That's generally what arguments consist of?

I can be antagonistic when I feel antagonized

Why aren't you town yet? I've never still been asking this on day 3 before

This is multiball. He wouldn't have to just claim to be scum reading you.

Not for nothing but in case you're not aware you started the antagonism train the moment generic replaced in. You knew how it would go over and you're continuing it even in this shitfest. Like if you do happen to be town here stop and look for actual scum. What you're doing isn't helping.

Read my posts. I've been town since my first one.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4701 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4699, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Tammy is actually scum, isn't she?

This isn't how her usual paranoia of me works.

Given history, she should be doing more than making occasional noises about it if it exists.

Nope!

Gods I wish I were scum this game. I'd probably be giddy instead of groaning every time I think about looking at this game.

It's part of why I do think you're scum. You sound too damn happy to be here.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4706 (isolation #97) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Cait Sith »

My reads are pretty stale but town: ap, be, sb, generic, twie

Scum random midget

Also concerned about hh and mala wants to vote over soul

I have no idea who else is playing but they're probably all scum.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4709 (isolation #98) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4708, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 4706, Cait Sith wrote:Scum random midget

What do you think about our point about why randomidget is probably town?

What was that point? There's a humongous chunk of the game I haven't read and don't plan to read.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4717 (isolation #99) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4703, Bacon and Egg wrote:Tammy I don't think you've been town since any of your posts really. Your play is pretty mediocre compared to what I've seen from town-Tammy. And Mala is not helping that at all.

If you know what to look for with me and how I think about the game/what I'm trying to figure out in the midst of this it is.

If you're looking for startling revelations and grand activity probably not, but I haven't had the patience/ability to wade through what this game has been, and I've already explained why. When It calms down/gets lesser numbers I'll probably be the Tammy most people expect if I'm still alive but maybe not until then. When things get overwhelming like this and I don't think I can make things smoother I have a tendency to check out and hide my head in the sand and sometimes come in for bursts.

I think if I were scum here I'd be reveling in the chaos not sticking my fingers in my ear crying for a night kill even if it comes from a team thinking they're getting a crosskill.

Why is there an ap/be showdown and where did one of them soft a result on ap?
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4719 (isolation #100) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4710, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4706, Cait Sith wrote:My reads are pretty stale but town: ap, be, sb, generic, twie

Scum random midget

I kind of like this list except the B/E part of it. As a side note, I'm going to be pretty amused if this was 13:2:2 to start which I doubt but could be plausible I guess. I'm glad you aren't just writing Psyche off as town. HH too for that matter although they aren't in the same tier as psyche in terms of people calling them town blindly.

Still as cool as it would be to compromise and lynch one of the scummy scummys Today, I just have to lynch Bacon and nothing else will suffice.

I kinda do think the tridra team is 2 based on what tridras include Mara. The shiny hydragiin tridra wouldn't be able to start as anything because not science and wisdom don't have a hydra, so there's nothing to add Mara to.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4721 (isolation #101) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4718, Bacon and Egg wrote:Turns out I never actually posted GIF's reason for randomidget town

He found these posts in the Mini Theme queue:

In post 105, Randomnamechange wrote:/In for horses
(please be scum)

In post 619, Randomnamechange wrote:/confirm for pokemon
I really really really want to be scum for once.

(they're both before this game and the latter was just before)

and figured that if randomidget had finally rolled scum here, he would be playing much more actively instead of just having made 8 posts. His apathy more likely shows that he is town once more.

Hmm.

I'll think about this, but it makes me feel better about you guys.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4724 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Yeah, not voting ap. I'm not exactly sure what it means, but seiko came out the gate with a strong town read on ap day two that never wavered. They were purples wurpley, which means they started out as faraday who is one of the better scum hunters on site, so it's pissible they were a cop.

Not gonna bet on this, but I'm also not going to ignore the fact that they were extremely strongly town reading him.

They were also strong town reading be.

They did want sonic though, so I'll look into that. I'm kinda inclined to lose that town read based on their reads.

So if this 1v1 could stop that'd be swell.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4822 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

I'm going to work on some stuff in the midst of working tonight.

I was asked about zzzx earlier and I'm not interested in lynching him. He has more posts than me! He can frustratingly lurky but that doesn't make him scum.. I'm aware I might be a bit gun shy after smite and pathfinder but his frustration feels real and not scum caught.

The amnesiac cop is obviously whoever seiko hydrated and no they shouldn't claim, who actually suggested that because wtf? I don't see any reason for him to lie about that right now and I think that it shouldn't be mentioned more in order to keep that person as hidden as they can be. If it needs to be addressed later, fine. Right now, no.

Not too sure what to think about oversoul, but I know that mala wants to vote him. I'm not going to right now though! Also, I have another thought there that I want to look back at - this is a reminder for myself to do it later.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4823 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4738, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 4734, TheWayItEnds wrote:I'd suggest zzzx for saying that someone who flipped a non hydra gave him a friendly neighbor message if i didnt just sorta expect that from zzzx.

So you think he's lying as town?

I think that's vanishingly unlikely.
In post 4735, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2901, Seiko x Naomi wrote:ap, I think you should trust me and vote yourself for hydration.

As should anyone townreading you.

hey guys.

this is the post ap's talking about.

just so everyone is clear.

"townreading" disqualifies this as a soft for me

In post 4736, AngryPidgeon wrote:No, there were like several similar posts. Like a lot of them. Saying it was just one post proves ignorance.

Why does the "town reading" disqualify that as a soft for you?

(Sorry for the all quote, but on iPad so)
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4824 (isolation #105) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

I wish I knew if pieguyn had made any of the day two posts and what her reads were compared to not science :/
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4826 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

hydrate: angry pidgeon
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4893 (isolation #107) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4827, Bacon and Egg wrote:- Tammy still looks like scum-Tammy.
- ZZZX is still scum. He just made a wall about why he's still not going to be posting, ffs.
- More hydrates on HH needed.

Tell me more
Tell me more
Cuz you're so very wrong

um bop bop um bop bop um bop bop yeah.

Also why the fuck are you trying to act like you know my scum game? You've seen it once, as my partner, in cap com and it looked nothing like this. The only only thing you can maybe say and not look like an utter fool is this doesn't look like my town game, but you've barely even seen that.

Also also also also also it just really dawned on me that you actually had the gall to call my play mediocre here. I did not turn this game into a shit fest. I did not turn this game into a raging slog that people don't want to play. I did not cause the apathy here. You were not alone in it, but you are a big reason for this game being completely and totally fucking fucked for town. I don't want to play this game. I don't want to read this game. I'm struggling like fuck to stay in this game because I don't want to subject mara into finding another replacement but I'm giving you a big hulking fuck you for helping to turn this game into shit and then dare to call my play mediocre.

What is so unfortunate about all this is that I'm town reading you or I'd take up Angry Pidgeon on his 1v1 and do my best to drive your lynch into the ground. But I'm town reading you, so I can't.

So, take your head out of your ass, start playing for a town win con, and maybe just maybe people will see the Tammy they want to see, but with the way this day is going again that's not going to fucking happen.

And this argument about AP and the doc is fucking stupid as shit. I think that they were softing something, and thank you people for ignoring my potential thoughts about what happened with the night kills night one. And fuck you for ignoring it and then having the balls to say that this is scum Tammy when you have absolutely no idea how to even find scum Tammy. Because if you would bother reading my posts, maybe you'd have a clue.

Anyway if we could actually play mafia instead of the stupid shit that you guys have been doing for 170 posts maybe town could have a chance here, but I don't expect that to happen, so have fun continuing dumb arguments that won't help town win at all.

(Also, ps, you people who think this isn't like town tammy at all should really check out the imperium hydra of smite starting about mid-day two, or the tsunami hydra of bowser's mario game, or the pyrotechnics hydra of gun dam seed, and just see how much I check out when the shitfests are too much.)
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4903 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 3660, Cait Sith wrote:
I did think about the potential reasons for the missing night kills though. It's possible that mara gave the first person who got hydrated a bulletproof ability because they would be the first nightkill most likely and then that would make the game kinda silly as everyday that we gave someone a power role, they would end up dying. She also might have given the teams nightkill immunity from the other team for a certain amount of nights. (If this is the case then anyone who has some amount of conviction in their scum reads that seem inconsistent or disproportionate to how they're reading the game might be scum that tried to kill an opposing team member.)

Hider could make sense.

And I'm not going to argue about the softing thing. I think they were softing something, and you're not going to change my mind.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4909 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Cait Sith »

But really this argument is completely pointless because it's outguessing the mod for something we can't possibly know.

I think it looks like softing something. Unless you really suspect Angry Pidgeon and want to lynch him this argument is fucking stupid.

This is another stupid ass argument where scum can either look busy or hide behind and is a distraction from scum hunting and actually lynching scum.

So, if we could, oh say I don't know, get back to playing mafia maybe we'll have a chance.

But, I mean, if you prefer, continue arguing about dumb shit and then suspecting the people who can't deal with the dumb shit because that seems really productive.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4911 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4910, AngryPidgeon wrote:how about that oversoul lynch?

I'm feeling conflicted on oversoul and am the wrong head to ask. He's my team mate and I want him to be town, and the things I do read from him look like he's trying to figure things out, which make me already feel better about him.

Malakittens wants to vote for him though I think.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4922 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Cait Sith »

VOTE: ika

How about we go here.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4928 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Cait Sith »

If we could not have the arguments where we call each other terrible and remind each other of past games' mistakes by throwing it in each others' faces that would be great. It does not promote an atmosphere where town can work together and that is the best way that town can actually win and the only way we have a chance at turning this game around at the moment. And, I'm sorry for my part in it in yelling at wisdom, but the mediocre accusation got to me as I've been pretty open that the game state is affecting my play. I'd completely understand if the game hasn't been what it has and I haven't been doing what I can do, but that's not the case. In Pathfinder when Ceph got after me for not delivering what he expected, I kinda understood. But here? No.

I think not science's posts from start of day suggest softing something. Therefore, I'm not interested in lynching AP, and I didn't have a scum read on him in the first place. I don't care what AP thinks it is right now; I think it looks like something.

I don't care if zzzx isn't right about how he got the message. I think he got the message, but him getting the message doesn't say anything about his alignment, so I don't care about that. He's looking similar to pathfinder and smite and therefore I think he's probably town.

I wouldn't bet the game on either of these town reads; I'm not going to pretend I have a grasp on the game when I clearly don't, but I'm not interested in either of these lynches today.

I'd rather lynch someone I think has a better chance at being scum.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4929 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Generic - Can you please move your hydrate to Angry Pidgeon? Sonic Boom is not going to get it, and I really don't want HH to have it.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4930 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 4927, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 4922, Cait Sith wrote:VOTE: ika

How about we go here.

why ika?

He's done absolutely nothing but hound Titus. He hasn't posted since Wednesday. Ika can be lurky anyway, but he has been onsite since Wednesday and hasn't posted here.

Weren't you guys scum reading his predecessor?
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4935 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Cait Sith »

I'll reread through oversoul in a little bit.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4937 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Actually Oversoul - What do you think about the wagon on you?

I thought I would see a reaction, but I think you just ignored it.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4941 (isolation #117) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Oh, since he focused on the singer lynch after that I figured that was in reference to singer.

I need to think about something. I have a few other things to catch up on and gonna try to get ahold of mala.

Pedit: I don't know how many times I have to say I don't want to be playing this game. It's like you people don't fucking read.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5068 (isolation #118) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

*sigh*

It's like for one shining moment town starts to come together and then boom.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5076 (isolation #119) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Said it better than I did!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5095 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Cait Sith »

GLOAT WISDOM GLOAT.

btw the game you shot scum you had help thanks to pie and i so you don't get all the credit, not to mention when I wanted to shoot scum you guys wouldn't let me </3

hydrate: us

Also ika is scum, so if we could lynch him now or after OS that would be graaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5129 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 5097, Oversoul wrote:Ok I *definitely* think my theory about the Singer into OS lynch is valid given RandomMidget's existence.

Mala, why do you think that Ika is scum?

Because this isn't his town game atm.

He's laid back, not giving me his town tells, lurky which is his scum MO.

Which makes me wonder why Titus hasn't pointed this out =\

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5163 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 5148, AngryPidgeon wrote:I think its pretty clear.

Hes far from a Vi

but go fuck yourself if you think that

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5170 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Cait Sith »

TWIE

wanna eat rope?

I hear it's amazingly tasty and it catches fire if you're scum.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5174 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Cait Sith »

generic wont be lynched.
we won't be lynched.

but you're welcome to try whoever head i'm talkign to rn now!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5220 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 5198, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 5129, Cait Sith wrote:
In post 5097, Oversoul wrote:Ok I *definitely* think my theory about the Singer into OS lynch is valid given RandomMidget's existence.

Mala, why do you think that Ika is scum?

Because this isn't his town game atm.

He's laid back, not giving me his town tells, lurky which is his scum MO.

Which makes me wonder why Titus hasn't pointed this out =\

~M

He has not even posted once today. Are you sure he just does not care about this game?

If he did just did not care about this game, I would still expect something. I'd expect maybe something along the lines of what you've seen from me except maybe with more bitching or something.

He replaced in here, bitched at Titus - which is something that he'd be able to do regardless of alignment based on how their interactions have been going lately - and then really did nothing else. He's been on site and is just ignoring this game completely.

Ika gets bored and ignores games a good deal, but there's usually something there. Your other head hit it completely, this looks more like Ika's power lurking that he does as scum more than the bored lurking he does when town. Metal Sonic also had it right, he has a pretty distinctive meta between town and scum, and when he's town lurking he still drops town tells. He's done none of that here.

There's town apathetic who doesn't care about the game and then there's scum avoiding the game because scum. I think he's the latter.

~~~

Espsy - If both your heads want to vote Ika, please vote him. I think we have a much better chance at a scum flip than with oversoul.

~~~

Hi Fresh - Please ignore the vote AP or Bacon and Egg thing. This game has been a shitshow and has been full of arguments and this is where it comes to a head. They've been fighting and AP wants either one of them out of the game. I think that there's a really good chance that both AP and Bacon and Egg are town, and I really want to lynch scum today, so please look at Ika and his predecessors and think about voting there please.

Hydrations are permanent.
A player can only be hydrated once.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5221 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

sonic boom - if you recognize this is ika's scum meta, can you vote him?
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5223 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Oh also that reminds me about zzzx. It's super duper frustrating but constant promises with nothing is pretty much just zzzx. I've yet to see him as scum so I don't know what he would do, but this is how I've seen most of his town games. In pathfinder when he was up for a vig kill he basically defended himself by saying that his play style looks scummy almost on purpose so that he can make it to end game where he can win the game for town. We had quite a debate about the concept without it going anywhere, and this was much of what we saw in smite...for nearly 6 months and he got mislynched (headed by me and nacho) right before lylo.

So because this is what I've seen as town from him, I'm not really gung ho to lynch him when he most likely is just be how he always is as town when I'd like to get a scum lynch today if we can at all get one.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5225 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

So it sucks that ika is only three letters because I can't search and find the game where ika was partnered with nacho and telltale heart caught ika for the way he lurked. Ika had lolhammered one day, then lurked, and I'm pretty sure tth pointed out the differences in his scum and town play.

It wasn't large theme, I know that. But, if anyone knows the game I'm talking about and could direct me to it, that would be great.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5227 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 5224, Bacon and Egg wrote:Who are you scumreading besides ika then?

IDK.

I still don't like random midget but I'm thinking about your point. Still not a fan of HH, but that's going nowhere because people think they're town for some reason.

Mala thinks that TWIE and Oversoul are scum but I think TWIE is town and I'm on the fence about oversoul, though I'm kinda leaning town there even if he is spending too much time asking other people about me instead of interacting with me, which I would expect if he was trying to get a read on me. Actually that's a bit concerning. I'll see what he does when and if he finally catches up.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5228 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

you can't search ika

OH wait I can search nacho from telltale heart? I'll see if that works.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5231 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 5229, Bacon and Egg wrote:That link is Ika's topics.

Yeah, I did that, but it doesn't make finding one particular game helpful.

But searching nacho using telltale heart as a an author was helpful!

This is telltale heart's iso in that game. Ctrl-F Ika and you'll see her assessment of activity for him as a scum tell. He did a similar thing there. He replaced into the game and made fewer than 10 posts in something like two weeks.

CTRL-F Ika
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5232 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

The only thing different is his tone, but he's still clearly avoiding the game.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5238 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 5236, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 5227, Cait Sith wrote:Still not a fan of HH, but that's going nowhere because people think they're town for some reason.

Why do you not think they are town?

Mainly whenever I read their posts I get an image of people cackling at the chaos and antagonizing people/reveling in it to further it rather than trying to figure out the game and further a town win.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5246 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Oversoul - If you're worried about me, why haven't you interacted with me? You did at the beginning, but you didn't recently after claiming that you thought I'd be obvtown by now.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5256 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

I don't believe for one second you "increasingly believe I'm scum."

oversoul does hate scum. But oversoul also hasn't been really active lately, check team mafia signs and void and white flag. He was gone and showed up in spurts.

My thing about oversoul is the last time I played against a scum him, he had a "meltdown" when we suspected him in order to get town read. Here he's basically ignoring the wagon on him and it gives me pause.

(I will completely admit that I want oversoul to be town, he's my teammate and that makes me want to read him as town so he might be in my blind spot, but there are some things that don't really look like scum coming from him.)
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5258 (isolation #136) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

oversoul wrote:Pedit: Because you haven't been as active as I thought you would be if town. After I said that initial post, I felt hypocritical because I know you're getting phD stuff in line and I was basically VLA for a month so I decided to reevaluate it given that.

I've explained this though more than once. I wish that the people who suspect me would actually read my posts.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5262 (isolation #137) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Okay well it wasn't as much of a meltdown as I remembered, and this was a long time ago, but this is what I was thinking of. It got people to think he was town.

Oversoul as scum in black flag nightless
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5265 (isolation #138) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 5251, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:we simulposted just now.

because she isn't pleasing me. i expect a lot from her

In post 5253, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:i think i want her to be high impact

and also to stop scumreading me

In post 5257, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:i can't think of a reason you would not believe that.

how was that meltdown for you though

You've seen me check out when the drama in the game got too much and I didn't think I could do anything about it. I mean like I realize that Smite was way personal in regards to me, but I also literally stopped posting at some point day two. I've said exactly why I haven't been here as much; I've been pretty transparent about that just like I was in Pathfinder when you had problems with me because you expected me to be more emotional than I was.

And hey lookie here, on the day when things are finally calming down, when I think maybe I can get engaged and have an impact, I'm here, just like I said I probably would be.

So, yes, I don't believe you would be "increasingly" thinking I'm scum. So sure, if you were really worried about me, I can see you "still" being worried about me, but not "increasingly".

pedit: and good question. what is your read on ika?
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5278 (isolation #139) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 5276, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 5265, Cait Sith wrote:You've seen me check out when the drama in the game got too much and I didn't think I could do anything about it. I mean like I realize that Smite was way personal in regards to me, but I also literally stopped posting at some point day two. I've said exactly why I haven't been here as much; I've been pretty transparent about that just like I was in Pathfinder when you had problems with me because you expected me to be more emotional than I was.

And hey lookie here, on the day when things are finally calming down, when I think maybe I can get engaged and have an impact, I'm here, just like I said I probably would be.

So, yes, I don't believe you would be "increasingly" thinking I'm scum. So sure, if you were really worried about me, I can see you "still" being worried about me, but not "increasingly".

pedit: and good question. what is your read on ika?

seems like a different kind of drama

you're sort of here i guess. idk

sorry but you posting = i remember you're actually in the game

i have no read on ika. how could anyone possibly have a read on that.

I'm it's like you're not reading my posts. And you aren't, not at all, I literally said in that very list you quoted, hey lookie up there, that yes it was a different type of drama but it's still drama. I literally even posted about other drama games I checked out in and you're like lalala not listening and doing backbends to keep this sticky "increasing" scum read on me and ignoring all the shit that has made other people go "oh you know what? Tammy is actually town".

You're not even reading my posts.

And further evidence you're not reading my posts. I've talked about my ika read. Others have too. I've linked a game where a scum!ika replaced in and did the same exact fucking thing he is here, and you're sticking your fingers in your ears.

It's disgusting.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5285 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Just gonna point out that he took the time to sign up for two other games but did not come back here.

Also, posted all over the site, but I'm not going to site that here. Like really. Vote him.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5332 (isolation #141) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 5316, Sonic Boom wrote:Ika votes are fine. His philosophy is make him play the game as scum. So lurking for him is a major scum indicator. He has lurked in some town games though so it's not ZOMG scumtell but it's definitely a solid basis for a wagon. He never posts with "knowledge" that he has read. Check Uncouth Mafia for textbook ika scum.

ZZZX, while I am posting, can you explain Cait Sith town? I like them as scum.

I have to head out the door for court. Leave a message and I will hit you back if I missed anything.

~Titus

I'll be waiting for a game where you can actually read our hydra/mains <333
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5334 (isolation #142) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Cait Sith »

I don't even think that was an associative tell reason why he wanted to kill ika more for that comment

>>
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5337 (isolation #143) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Cait Sith »

its mala actually.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5370 (isolation #144) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

I'm willing to hammer although I really want titus to answer me first.

~m

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”