Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Generic »

Hello.

Been a while so am just going to see who's in this, slim what's happened and vote for the people I know don't like me ;)

So don't mind me.
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Generic »

*skim

Already the grammar is screwed
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Generic »

Why am I self hydrating and what the hell is hydration in the confines of this game? (Have to clarify for any smart arses who want to say I need to drink more...)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Generic »

Ok... So what does 'plurality vote' mean?

I could ask the mods, but you people seem so lovely and friendly to each other I just have to talk to you all ;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Generic »

Isn't that the same as majority? Or am I missing a key detail?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Generic »

Right,yes, sorry.

Ok, I've finally got my head around everything now. To put how bad my start is in perspective, I've just had to get pinksmoke to clarify what alignment I am :D
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Generic »

unhydrate,
Hydrate seiko + naomi
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Generic »

So you immediately assume I'm town then Mario?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Generic »

I suspect the exact wording of what the name of the purple group are called will be a town tell, because I cannot see anywhere a sample role pm to tip off scum.

Something to keep in mind. I nearly threw it out there but I only have one vote on me, by a player that has voted about 27 other people along the way.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Generic »

Put me at L-3 and I will happily say what it is ;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Generic »

Good man Mario!

As a side note, I think my phone has a scum read on you... Every time I type MARIO it auto corrects to MAFIA... Has it spotted something I haven't? :o
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Generic »

Well since I've taken a shine to you mario, who are your current scum reads? I saw one player who has only posted 5 times the whole game mentioned... I think I've doubled that while just settling in! So there is something fishy there I agree.

Who else stands out though?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Generic »

You are a hydra cait with aren't you? Who just posted?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Generic »

*cait sith
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by Generic »

See I'm more likely to believe a genuine town read from you ta my, A. Because you have played more games with me on this site than most, and B. Cos you don't particularly like me :p

Hence why I asked who was speaking.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Generic »

*tammy.

Fuck you iPhone.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Generic »

Well as flattered as I am that at least two of you claim I masterminded my opening to sell being town, I hate to break it to you but I opened the game unsure what the hell my team name represented, opened the game with my options open and recently have been clarified its the town alignment and I'm good to just play this game loose and carefree. I care more about my scum game so the shackles are off...

But sonic boom, as much as I would love to promise full catch ups, I'm not even sure if I'm gonna bother reading back until I have a reason to ISO someone. Like I did with whatshisname homunculi.... A vote on me always draws my eye, but it's a nothing vote so I lost interest reading all 600 posts they made... But then they decided to reaffirm a scum read on my without actually addressing me. Instead they spoke through an attack on someone else, a side conversation pretty much like I'm doing here now as I address you but seem to talk a lot about my opinion of them... Shady shit.

You are welcome to speak directly to my humunculi... I will call you Hun for the time being to save me and my autocorrect. You think I'm scum because... My predecessor replaced out? You think you were that big of a deal with your one vote?

I look forward to you trying to break me if you genuinely think that, but I actually think you are playing scum stubbornness. Allows you to tunnel and look committed. Shame you lost the last guy really, I only quit when I care ;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Generic »

Hi sonic, I remember it well. You had me in your sights but you made a very gross error in bandit me the ammo I needed to make you look scummy ;) enjoyed that argument though, allowed us both to gauge the other for future games... But I had a few external issues that had my emotional state compromised in games. I was quiitting out or making games unfun, so I had to walk away for a bit.

Thought I would ease back in with a replace in... And now I see who's playing, such a beautiful mix of old faces who I have pissed off and new ones to enjoy that honour for the first time, I'm sure I will have a lot of fun.

You get first shot at me though, Hun is a bit timid it seems. What do you want to know?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Generic »

This is why I won't be reading the game... Long winded arguments that I don't care enough about the content on.

Each team feel free to bullet point their main argument at the end, I will ask the studio audience to vote.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Generic »

@ Hun... Oh so now I get down to it. You have a personal issue with me. Shame you didn't sign that post, I always like to know who is butthurt about me.

You won't be able to fall back on my being scum I'm afraid, so an 'it's nothing personal' because I'm afraid now that's all it is.

And yes, I've been all over scum reading you since I checked in. You were all I have thought about... Well, actually that's the first thing I pointed out as scummy from you, so again who's misrepping who?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Generic »

And still not signing the post... Let's see who's in that hydra.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Generic »

I don't even know cheetory... So it must be Cephrir.... Never realised you had an issue, you must have a very straight forward life to be holding a Mafia game grudges from however long ago...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I just realised. My role name in in this game is Cephrir!

Oh someone up there has a sense of humour....
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Generic »

All I remember from NY169 was we were a 4 man scum team with the odds so stacked against us that I was amazed at how much of a game we made of it. That was a good set of teammates in that one, some good scum team night chats
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1355, Bacon and Egg wrote:Generic can we have some content instead of random references to past games?

~Wis

Hang on, I never brought it up!

I'm being told that someone wants to side swipe me because they refuse to directly engage with me for a game that I barely remember much about but was the end f the world for them with regards to me... And I'm supposed to not say anything?

You aren't a great knowledge of me are you?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1363, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
SonicBoom wrote:when have i not replied to you?
I asked you to elaborate on readstuff early in the game and you just kind of waved me away and said you didn't want to talk about reads which made it hard for me to feel anything about you. You're playing super close to the chest with some shit from what I can tell and I can't see any reason why you would want to be playing like that in a game like this.
Especially given that you guys have an absurd number of posts..

SonicBoom wrote:Sonic, he's referring to my refusal to engage in theorycraft with him because people want us to shut up.
That's not the reason why you refused to engage me though?
You said it was because I was scum?
You could engage me on literally so many things right now, but instead you're just kind of slinging shit at me and Ceph for reasons that you're not talking about?
I can't imagine why I would find that questionable. :roll:

I'm honestly surprised people are throwing townreads on the Genericslot just because he said things out of flavor.
The guy's been around since 2013 and seems at least self-aware.
I've seen scum do more ridiculous things to get easy townreads. I'd be curious as to who was scumreading his slot prior to replaceout and then flipped.
-Cheet

Oh I've been playing a lot longer than that. I'm not a novice. And if you read the quote in my signature from another site you are right not to assume I do anything randomly.
But you haven't told me why I'm scum. All I'm getting is one of you hates me over one game over a year ago. You don't want to engage with me, your call, but you now need to sell a mislynch on me based on talking about me rather than to me. It's your funeral, but if you are trying to prove you aren't scum that just reeks of avoidance tactics.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Generic »

So now I'm being shit on for being better at arguing?

This is gonna be a hell of a game.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Generic »

Whoever asked who I replaced, someone with a name with 'axehole' in it.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Generic »

vote homiletic homunculi

One head wants to avoid having to face me, one head wants to blame it all on the other head. You guys really are scum (in the Mafia game sense, sure you are lovely people outside of the game since I don't want More vendettas)....
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Generic »

How is it? You clearly are handing ceph responsibility of my read, and you wualify your points aimed at a player not even here now with a 'but'.

All I'm getting from your hydra is a personal issue with me, which seems to have created ore emotive reaction than if you genuinely believed I was scum and you were responding from a town position... And the only head not hiding from direct conversation with me has referred my read to the head that is....

Simply reads like a hydra the no hoped they could steamroll a player for a mislynch, one of you knows me and therefore knows I ain't low hanging fruit, refusing to engage with me over some excuse about a past game from over a year ago which allows you to ignore me now, and then when one of you does engage with me it's not a unanimous hydra call anyway...

Well you had better make it unanimous, cos based on the interaction I have managed to squeeze out of your team I'm happy with a scum read.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Generic »

I assume that's BROseidon with the read, cos I don't think AP knows me well enough to be that cocky with the read.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Generic »

Strange reaction for someone not overly commuter to both my read and the game...

You suddenly have an opinion on my play up to now when you just said you didn't.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Generic »

*not overly committed.

Oh this autocorrect is fun...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Generic »

Well I seem to have managed to find you guys out as scum.

So I guess I have my own methods of doing things.

But hey, well done with the name jokes, score one for you guys... Your reaction to the fact others are applying meta to actually figure me out, when one of you could meta me but has decided to build straw men with an apparent grudge against me he's been harbouring for over a year, and the other hasn't really got going in the game or really got a read on me but is outraged that I'm getting town read. Strange outrage too, considering you just claimed to not be making a hard push on my wagon, you seem to care an awful lot.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Generic »

You ain't gonna feel justified with regards to me.

But how about this, you two need to apologise to me if I flip scum in this game.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1393, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
AFB wrote:Oh Generic is town. I figured that out in like 15 seconds of reading Generic posts.
Are.
You kidding me? :/
-Cheet

In post 1395, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:He entries with a 'townslip' and slings a ton of shit without actually trying to engage anything or read the thread and he's town?
How in the world are you reading him as town?
I'm not pretending I'm feeling strong here. But like. How do you get a strong townread off of that? That makes no sense q.q
-Cheet

Not hard since I referenced the points twice, but just so you don't start claiming a blood vendetta too, there you go.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1407, Generic wrote:You ain't gonna feel justified with regards to me.

But how about this, you two need to apologise to me if I flip scum in this game.

If I flip town should I say.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Generic »

You would need to apologise for creating a claimed vendetta against me. One that you then do not bother to expand on. That lacks a lot of class if it's a tactic.

So I take it you agree. Good.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1411, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:If we're scum why would we need to apologize?
Wow you're so town.
Guys look how town Generic is.
Zzzzz.

Generic wrote:Not hard since I referenced the points twice, but just so you don't start claiming a blood vendetta too, there you go.
You might have a point if I was trying to diehard argue you were scum in those posts. But I wasn't.
Course you don't really care about that, right?
-Cheet

Nah. Cos your panic is brought on by concerns that people might actually pay attention to what I'm pointing out. Caught scum do get so animated.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1415, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I wouldn't need to apologize for Ceph not liking you.

Generic wrote:Your reaction to the fact others are applying meta to actually figure me out
Who's applying meta to you? Are you ordinarily an ass who talks past people as town and changes the subject every other post?

-Cheet

Name calling now? Aren't you the Internet tough guy.

Just because you are trying to side step the main issue with bullshit claims of anger... You know what, let it stand on its own. People can see you panicking, and they can see you are basically without any argument.

So you carry on with your little rant. Like I said you can both apologise to me at the end for your attitudes.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Generic »

You two goad me with claims of having issues with me personally, name calling me because of straw men you build up after both of you try to hide from me and from the read... And you want to feel hard done by?

Everything I've pointed out has come from your play. You chose to disrespect me and then accuse me of hiding while you now decide you want to make a case against me.

Good luck with that.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Generic »

I've given content on my scum read.
I wholeheartedly believe Hun is scum. And o have laid out why.

Just cos you chose to ignore it wisdom doesn't mean it's not there.

I haven't focused on anyone else, because I have been focused on that exchange. You seem to be very willinnto hand wave away that exchange and then ask me the same thing twice... What gives?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1442, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1438, Generic wrote:I've given content on my scum read.
I wholeheartedly believe Hun is scum. And o have laid out why.

Just cos you chose to ignore it wisdom doesn't mean it's not there.

I haven't focused on anyone else, because I have been focused on that exchange. You seem to be very willinnto hand wave away that exchange and then ask me the same thing twice... What gives?

Ceph/Cheet are town so your exchange with them is a toxic waste of time. I want to hear reads on people that are not them.

~Wis

Why are they town.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Generic »

So you tell me that I need to be focusing my energy elsewhere because they are town in your eyes. I give you the opportunity to explain and you way of justifying that is a pointlessly vague read...

I think they are scum. I have shown why with detail. You think they are town because of 'towns things' good for you. It's doesn't leave me inclined to care about your other reads if they amount to that level of insight.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1448, Bacon and Egg wrote:right.

So let's say you are right and they are scum. There are 5 more scum in this game. Who are they?

~Wis

Ok, leave that one with me. I will be back with that in due course.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Generic »

Well wisdom:

Thewayitends seems to be fluff posting band taking random pot shots. Excuses for not doing anything. Scum read there.

Oversoul seems to spend a lot of early game only on the mechanics and tactics, foes then give reads, but seems to drop back without fully engaging with anyone. Current game is a series of questions that aren't followed up. Fluff play that looks like scum hunting... Scum read. This however is at odds with my Hun scum read as they list them early on as their strongest town read... That doesn't seem very likely for teammates, so if over soul is scum I am more inclined to say Hun would be town. If over soul is town it means nothing to the Hun alignment.

And your hydra wisdom is on my scum list because of how you have engaged with me and how you hand waved the town read on Hun. This however is pending an actual read of your posts in ISO which I have t had time to do, so if I find he town reading answered along the way there my opinion shifts. We shall see.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Generic »

When was information given that this is a multiball game?

Im trying to understand the argument between fi castle and B+E.... Bit of a slapfest... But ricastle seems to be sure it's multiball.

So what am I missing?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Generic »

Ah. I never saw that.

Well in that case your point about oversoul and Hun is very valid and that helps with my scum list for the time being.

I'm not seeing the ricastle suspicion you are though. Can you dumb it down for me?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Generic »

But both of you are showing conviction in what you are claiming... I'm not sold on either of you being the best lynch.

What are your other reads? Are those people listed all still scum reads for you, or are you reading different people as scum now?

What's your take on Humunculi?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Generic »

Randommidget is a scum read also btw... 6 posts. One claims there will be reading and reads... Followed by a vote without explanation. Changes wagon, will need to check if it's OMGUS, and seems to mumble through an explanation from a while back in the game...

And under pressure to contribute the reads list seems very rushed and slapdash.... To a level beyond even actually reading anyone.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Generic »

I'm not sure what to make of AP BRO Chainsawing in to defend Ricastle.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Generic »

Oh I'm starting to worry about this game... I'm on too many town piles, this isn't normal. You can't all have such good meta reads for me, the site I play on regularly fail to read me successfully and they see me all the time. So I'm gonna have to collect up some of these town reads, cos I can't accept they are all genuine.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Generic »

So is that you saying I'm not town? Cos one of you apparently cleared me in 15 seconds... Does it matter how someone gets to the same conclusion as you if you agree with it?

Whoever managed the insta-read, what was it for you that cleared me?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Generic »

You jumped in ahead there.... But yeah, what was it that gave me away to you?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Generic »

Yet you didn't see that with Hun, who may not have been as in your face with it but we're clearly angered that several of you were town reading me...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Generic »

I would agree with you if they sheeped that town read or the excuse was clearly flimsy as fuck, but you hadn't explained your reasoning yet were seemingly shitting all over theirs, that's why I asked why it mattered. Because you hadn't felt any need to qualify it, the read was enough and you moved on (rightly so, we need scumhunting), so it seemed odd when you weren't actually on the offensive with them either.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Generic »

I ant see the hydrate being a great route to scum by analysis... I may be proved wrong but I'm not seeing a lot of consistency in voting movements, at least not recently.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Generic »

Wisdom, you missed a comment aimed at you from me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1516, Generic wrote:Yet you didn't see that with Hun, who may not have been as in your face with it but we're clearly angered that several of you were town reading me...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1514, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1506, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1501, Bacon and Egg wrote:no, you're twisting them to fit your narrative

shouldnt be engaging but yeah

~Wis
Sure, bucko. Just keep on replying only to what you want while pretending you have a leg to stand on.

Getting repetitive, but posts like these prove that all Ricastle cares about is attacking my cred. Like, a "fucking stop townreading this asshole idiots" scream is clearly visible beneath

~Wis

In post 1516, Generic wrote:Yet you didn't see that with Hun, who may not have been as in your face with it but we're clearly angered that several of you were town reading me...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Generic »

B + E:
I really don't get your supposed town read on Hun... Seems so vague even when you gave the read initially. The post you highlight as liking for town is at best null, and contains the 'let me openly disagree with my other head so we appear to be genuinely indecisive in our play' tell.

I really want you to expand on what makes Hun town to you.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Generic »

Oh right, well at least I now know to completely disregard that read from you. It's built on absolutely nothing.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Generic »

I engage people and assess their reactions. Like yours.

You expected me to accept your town read on him when given two opportunities to expand on it you have admitted its based on absolutely nothing.

You want to handwave away my read, more power to ya. But your reaction to my dismissal of a read you yourself can't be bothered with is far more reactive than it should be. So why are you panicking?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Generic »

As for my issues with Hun. You clearly haven't read it. I dismissed his vote on me because that vote is like a sticker in the wind. Lands on whoever happens to be stood in the way of it at he time.
But then they started trying to assert me as scum without talking to me. I called them on that, because if someone wants to push my wagon Thaler can do it talking to me. They tried to avoid having to engage me basing it on some unexplained vendetta against me from more than a year ago. As you point of, one of them knows me well and even admitted that they aren't able to win in an argument with me... So basically answering why they wanted to avoid me.

Head number 2 decides they can't hide from me but instead of legitimising the read puts all the onus on the other head. Some weak shit shot not yet being involved in the game and qualifies the few points they want to bring up against the slot with further distancing from it being their view.
So I place my vote and apply my pressure. Other head now panics and tries to concoct a reason to straw man the actual argument with name calling and claims I am antagonising... Leaving the rest of you to back away from the argument and ignoring it.

It's clever, but I won't be ignoring the fact they are scum. And nor am I inclined to ignore your attempts to divert my focus, handwave the read and react oddly when I pick holes in your read on them.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:50 am

Post by Generic »

They lost their low hanging fruit from the slot, they got noticeable emotional over the fact I was townread very quickly by several other players, and they even bemoaned me being the one into the slot they wanted to push. Frustration at a tactic they now can't utilise in pushing this slot to mislynch.

And personally insulting me will be requiring the apology. I can wait til endgame for that one.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Generic »

Of course it's OMGUS, that's the easiest way to handwave it away wisdom.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:05 am

Post by Generic »

But it's posts like that wisdom that makes me think you aren't scum. And if I was really set on ignoring your point I wouldn't have had the interaction I have had with you away from the topic of my top scum read. I have other avenues and I continue to pursue them.

The reason I have pressed this to areas question is because I'm after SOMETHJNG that placates my concerns and certainty. Because all you say to me is I'm tunnelling and wasting my time without an answer to why they are actually town.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Generic »

*townread question

Fast typing, I will have to start proof reading.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1608, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
Generic wrote:So why are you panicking?
Generic wrote:And nor am I inclined to ignore your attempts to divert my focus, handwave the read and react oddly when I pick holes in your read on them.
Generic wrote:But it's posts like that wisdom that makes me think you aren't scum.
This progression looks pretty fake to me.
I'd ask Generic to explain, but he'd probably just sidestep and call me scum and then talk about something unrelated.

Generic wrote:And personally insulting me will be requiring the apology. I can wait til endgame for that one.
I call 'em like I see 'em.
If you're expecting an apology you're going to be disappointed.

B&E wrote:singer why are you not reading the thread?
Isn't she VLA?

@B&E
, can you please like.. give me some kind of brief reason why you think Generic isn't scum? Do you have some kind of meta experience with him and he just like.. always plays like he's JFC talking to a crowd rather than actually trying to find scum?

-Cheet

Make an accusation, claim it was an enquiry, but instead of actually asking take another potshot misrep. But apparently you are town.

Looks like that will be two of you crying about me after this game.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Generic »

Wisdom, you point about my play style will be redundant when Hun flips scum. Because I will be proved right.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Generic »

Ok AFB, let's discuss someone else. What's your opinion of oversoul?

Have you read what I said about him? Do you have experience with him?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Generic »

Btw, not dismissing your comment there, I don't have anything to say on it simply because it's meta and that's not something I can on next to for that hydra.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Generic »

*connect to
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Generic »

AFB... I take you haven't bothered to read my posts before suggesting I haven't put other content into the game. Besides even my short lived intersection with B+E earlier today, there's these:

In post 1468, Generic wrote:Well wisdom:

Thewayitends seems to be fluff posting band taking random pot shots. Excuses for not doing anything. Scum read there.

Oversoul seems to spend a lot of early game only on the mechanics and tactics, foes then give reads, but seems to drop back without fully engaging with anyone. Current game is a series of questions that aren't followed up. Fluff play that looks like scum hunting... Scum read. This however is at odds with my Hun scum read as they list them early on as their strongest town read... That doesn't seem very likely for teammates, so if over soul is scum I am more inclined to say Hun would be town. If over soul is town it means nothing to the Hun alignment.

And your hydra wisdom is on my scum list because of how you have engaged with me and how you hand waved the town read on Hun. This however is pending an actual read of your posts in ISO which I have t had time to do, so if I find he town reading answered along the way there my opinion shifts. We shall see.

In post 1473, Generic wrote:When was information given that this is a multiball game?

Im trying to understand the argument between fi castle and B+E.... Bit of a slapfest... But ricastle seems to be sure it's multiball.

So what am I missing?

In post 1483, Generic wrote:But both of you are showing conviction in what you are claiming... I'm not sold on either of you being the best lynch.

What are your other reads? Are those people listed all still scum reads for you, or are you reading different people as scum now?

What's your take on Humunculi?

In post 1491, Generic wrote:Randommidget is a scum read also btw... 6 posts. One claims there will be reading and reads... Followed by a vote without explanation. Changes wagon, will need to check if it's OMGUS, and seems to mumble through an explanation from a while back in the game...

And under pressure to contribute the reads list seems very rushed and slapdash.... To a level beyond even actually reading anyone.

Did you ever explain your town read within 15 seconds of reading my posts?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Generic »

Yes you did, found it. Your town tell for me is no more concrete than wisdoms. You are better off not town reading me than using the me as a weapons to attack others credibility with.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Generic »

Is this a game of good cop bad cop or are you just incapable of picking a tone?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Generic »

I came to the conclusion that those of you who stuck to the town read without any caveats unrelated to my interactions were more likely genuine, whereas Marino seems to be making side swipes without outwardly changing his stance which I find extremely fishy. And ricastle seems to be buddying to me, but I haven't figured if that's because he saw I had suspicion of wisdom or if he's scummy. I haven't had a scummy vibe from him beyond the buddying though so I have been steering clear.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Generic »

But it's become a little redundant anyway with this being multiball, because both the scum teams I assume will still be trying to identify town and scum players. Only multiball I remember playing in I wasn't aware it was multiball and was town anyway. So trying to understand HOW you approach a game like this in terms of mindset is still alien to me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Generic »

AFB, I don't really know what you thought you would see from me anyway. I feel Ive found scum, they attack me based on vendetta claims and assertions over me as a person rather than my play, and you assumed I wouldn't come at them?

Out of respect to the fact I will likely need to consider other options I began my looking at others. Oversoul, randommidget and thewayitends are my other two more confident scum reads and beyond that I haven't got anyone I consider standing out in a scummy way to me.

All I seem to be hearing though is if I'm not scum reading people a person agrees with I'm not blcontributing. Which is bullshit.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1644, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 1641, Generic wrote:All I seem to be hearing though is if I'm not scum reading people a person agrees with I'm not blcontributing. Which is bullshit.

Well all I recall of you in the last several pages is arguing with Homunsadlfkjrf and then discussing them with Wisdom on loop. But ya.

Do you have a read on Ricastle?

I felt he was buddying to me but have said his motivation unclear. I feel both he and wisdom seemed to have convislction in their claims about the argument with the other, and it was a slapfest more than anything. I am not town reading him but I haven't felt he was acting scummy beyond the buddying.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1645, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1641, Generic wrote:and beyond that I haven't got anyone I consider standing out in a scummy way to me.

Why is Ricastle town?

~Wis

I don't know what he is. But buddying me is not enough to warrant a vote.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1657, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 1656, Bacon and Egg wrote:which as I said the first time, is bullshit

Then kindly shut the fuck up you hypocritical piece of shit.

The cheet head of Hun, I owe you an apology. Looks like what you called me was quite tame in comparison to this ridiculously unnecessary comment
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Generic »

Have I missed something? I'm sure I've been keeping up with the interaction between you two, I don't get the outburst.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Generic »

You talking to me TWIE?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Generic »

Are you even aware of the context I was speaking in? Aware of the conversation that has taken place between wisdom and AFB?

Or is this an opportunistic jump as OMGUS?

Because I've had issues with cheet calling me an ass. And meanwhile in a conversation about a number of things I have been reading between wisdom and AFB which at one point included me being used as a weapon, one refers to the other as a piece of shit. Please point out where wisdom instigated that insult. And in comparison my being butthurt over being call an ass is stupid, so I gave the apology deserved.

and you return to be outraged at my reaction. Care to explain?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Generic »

Nope, I do not see anything that justified someone being called a piece of shit.

This is an online game. No one wins anything at the end of it. Will we get heated, of course. But I work with game relevance, getting personal gains absolutely nothing.

But do explain to me how that's ok. Cite the examples where wisdom was out of line. Because at present you jump on me doesn't feel the slightest bit genuine.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Generic »

It's even more convenient when I posted this only a page or two back...

In post 1641, Generic wrote:AFB, I don't really know what you thought you would see from me anyway. I feel Ive found scum, they attack me based on vendetta claims and assertions over me as a person rather than my play, and you assumed I wouldn't come at them?

Out of respect to the fact I will likely need to consider other options I began my looking at others. Oversoul, randommidget and thewayitends are my other two more confident scum reads and beyond that I haven't got anyone I consider standing out in a scummy way to me.

All I seem to be hearing though is if I'm not scum reading people a person agrees with I'm not blcontributing. Which is bullshit.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Generic »

I never said it did. You are adding the through line to suit you. If you look at all which I know you haven't you might notice I've been around during a lot of their interactions in the last few days. He overrated to wisdom pointing out something else he was doing too.

Your reaction to me though makes little sense with what you are claiming. You believe someone is scum but my case is so bad you don't think they are scum... You think I deliberately intervened in that escalation because o knew AFB would quit.... Not once saying your read on me.

Waiting to see if anyone buys your attack on me? Or just plain OMGUS?

I stand by my comments, every single one of them. wath Politely to me requested I didn't get involved and I was not going to post beyond my one comment, then they quit the game. I'm forgoing to comment on that because it looks like a formal overreaction. I don't want to make assumptions on the slot if I missed a key point. You seem to know exactly what it was about yet still can't justify it with citations. You claim to have read my entire issue with Hun....

Ou appear to have been following along quite heavily. Lurking?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Generic »

Threatening me with a scum read? Lol.

No wonder you had no issue with it, you have the attitude towards me that suggests you can't make points so you will just treat me like crap and hope I back down. Caught scum try to belittle the person rather than the argument too... My reads are looking great right now. And you attempt to step away from a scum read on Hun while not making it look like a u -turn is equally as poor.

Just because you will happily sit back and let other players verbally abuse people they are arguing with doesn't mean I'm going to hide. I felt it was unnecessary and I said so. Unlike you I'm not trying my best to hide away and hope the game forgets about me.
It's not the first one either. It was just the worst one and I wasn't going to let it slide by without comment. And I also felt an apology was owed to another player in the game. Because regardless of my read on their slot, these are human beings play sling the game. You lot want to play at keyboard warriors, if that makes you feel like you achieved something, then you can just accept I'm going call you on it.

And stop fence sitting. You want to attack me as scummy, do it. Don't wait and hope you have support before you make the move, it shows you up.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Generic »

Hoping I will quit too?

Doesn't work on me, I'm used to people thinking they can do what they like. I pity you for it actually
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Generic »

But you still haven't told me where it was justified. Just because you think it's ok to verbally abide people doesn't mean I do.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Generic »

Also, I notice you are keen to blame me for them quitting the game. And you claimed I knew the reaction I would get.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Generic »

I haven't once washed my hands of posting my comment. You are claiming that. I asked, and still want to know, what the hell that was all about. That includes the insult and the rage quit. the lot.

Your response was to go on a personal attack of me. Or so you claim. You are making this about your personal outrage with me, about the only thing you have actually cared about in the game recently. Which is why I say it's disingenuous...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Generic »

This is getting pathetic.

TWIE. Are you claiming my post was the reason they quit?

If yes, please explain how.

If no, then please explain why you came at me and not wisdom.

Because that's why I say the attack is disingenuous..: your outrage at a claimed non game opinion of me, with still absolutely no I out for the game itself.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Generic »

My follow up response was in relation to the outburst. The same thing I commented on. So where was I washing my hands of anything at all?

And if you really believe my post was what made them quit then you really need to evaluate your ability to judge an argument. That hydra was clearly emotionally aggressive. You found that post acceptable did you? I still haven't got a logical explanation for why someone would go that aggressive in such a short string of posts when the other person was not escalating their emotions at the same time. It still doesn't read naturally.

But you handwave away wisdom because it doesn't help your true reason for this attack. You want to discredit me as a person. You proved that when you shit all over my case against Hun. You fence sat your read on me until I brought up OMGUS and others turned against you... So notes it's a case of 'I couldn't possibly be attacking generic for anything game related, I'm town reading him look'.

Your whole arguements against me is I saw an opportunity to upset AFB, someone you have t once established my read on them in the game, and tactically pushed them out of the game... Because? What? I love seeing people get overly aggressive then leave the game creting more replacement needs... It makes no sense what you are trying to a curled me of. Therefore you have another agenda.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1718, TheWayItEnds wrote:Actually what I am is extremely annoyed that the two of you just made AP replace out.

unvote

Vote thewayitends
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #95) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Generic »

Tammy, I think this post covered a lot oft issues with them collected together:

In post 1591, Generic wrote:As for my issues with Hun. You clearly haven't read it. I dismissed his vote on me because that vote is like a sticker in the wind. Lands on whoever happens to be stood in the way of it at he time.
But then they started trying to assert me as scum without talking to me. I called them on that, because if someone wants to push my wagon Thaler can do it talking to me. They tried to avoid having to engage me basing it on some unexplained vendetta against me from more than a year ago. As you point of, one of them knows me well and even admitted that they aren't able to win in an argument with me... So basically answering why they wanted to avoid me.

Head number 2 decides they can't hide from me but instead of legitimising the read puts all the onus on the other head. Some weak shit shot not yet being involved in the game and qualifies the few points they want to bring up against the slot with further distancing from it being their view.
So I place my vote and apply my pressure. Other head now panics and tries to concoct a reason to straw man the actual argument with name calling and claims I am antagonising... Leaving the rest of you to back away from the argument and ignoring it.

It's clever, but I won't be ignoring the fact they are scum. And nor am I inclined to ignore your attempts to divert my focus, handwave the read and react oddly when I pick holes in your read on them.

As for saying similar as scum, that makes me feel like my ultimate goal of having a town and scum game that are exactly the same are looking good. I have had a look back at the QTs for that game after it got brought up, and I seem to be commenting a lot on how great that scum performance was from a personal point of view... I can't actually remember much about it, so I will take my word for it ;)

As for grudges, clean slate sounds fair, I believe you also said and projected some things my way that I thought were uncalled for, so the past can stay the past....
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Generic »

Why are you town reading TWIE?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Generic »

That's to tammy's hydra...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Generic »

mod, please put me as v/la til monday
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Generic »

Welcome Bert. I won't be fully back tip tomorrow, but I see a large amount of what I missed is Sisdom fighting with sonic and your catching up.

And has it really been 2 years? Wow.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Generic »

unvote

To me B+E can't possibly be in a scum team with twie without a very ballsy play, and if he was on any sort of scum team he wouldn't care about a twie lunch because a town or opposing scum team flip works for him.... So motivationwise its town town town....

So I'm inclined to at least listen to him. But I really am not keen on the ricastle lynch. I just can't shake that his frustrations and attacks on wisdom seem to be less tactical and more emotive. And I can't get my head round whether it's emotive through scum flailing or town exasperation. So I don't want to touch that today.

I will look at singer as I haven't really taken them in yet, but is there any other candidate away from the main two currently that we can all agree is scummy? At all?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:21 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2255, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 2250, Generic wrote:But I really am not keen on the ricastle lynch. I just can't shake that his frustrations and attacks on wisdom seem to be less tactical and more emotive. And I can't get my head round whether it's emotive through scum flailing or town exasperation. So I don't want to touch that today.

It's typical scum frustration for being caught for reasons they cannot understand and the fact I treat him how I do, not willing to talk with him or give him chances to defend himself, just fuels it. Scum are players too, they can have genuine emotion, that's nothing to townread people over.

~Wis

Which is why I pointed out I haven't decided what is feeling the emotive play. I'm not tow reading him. But I haven't got a strong scum read on him either, he's behind several other people in my reads.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Generic »

Ok, I'm gonna have to take in singer and espsyoncheage. Both have been a non event to me thus far....
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Generic »

Paragon?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Generic »

Is oversoul not playing this game anymore? He drops back into the shadows and gets largely forgotten. Is anyone actually town reading him?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Generic »

Well from what I gather, it promotes someone to a PR, and they in turn also get to pick someone to make a PR.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Generic »

Our short lived hydra not listed... I assume it's the still active ones?

Yes it is
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Generic »

Fuck this, I want progression, and I want to see if wisdom is right.

You have worn me down. Since I'm more convinced wisdom is town than I am that ricastle isn't scum, that will do just to get some clarity.

vote ricastle

I'm still hydrating seiko though, and want everyone to agree.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (isolation #108) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2386, AngryPidgeon wrote:I whip my votes back and forth.
I whip my votes back and forth.

And this... :lol:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #109) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Generic »

My vote isn't awkward. It's resigned.

I do not want a 100 page day 1. Ricastle has been consistently touted as a strong scum read of a few people, even when other options came up, and I have more faith in my town read on bacon and eggs right now than I do in my doubts over ricastle being scum. The game needs a flip, people need to be proved right or wrong...

But hey, let's go for another twenty pages on other wagons befriend returning to this one again, it's inly happened 3 times so far...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (isolation #110) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Generic »

I lost a lot of interest and momentum in this game after TWIEs bullshit against me, and you will also notice I was V/LA for about 3-4 days too.
I have not and continue to not hide from anyone, you want to call me on anything go right ahead. I'm always watching and attempting to read although large chunks of this game are petty squabbling anyway.

But then I would love to know the major impact your hydra has had on the game since having a personal attack on me. You float in and out not really progressing anything. I believe you were postin bunny pictures for a few days... Way to go with the involvement.

I have had twie, oversoul and randommidget on my scum list for a while now, and I will endeavour to read esp when I can be bothered... But beyond that I have nothing more to add except wisdom feels like an ironic name at present.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (isolation #111) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Generic »

Most of that was to Hun hydra btw...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (isolation #112) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Generic »

So you attack me with a total misrep, don't acknowledge the response to that and then demand I make a vote on one of my sci reads?

Easy

vote HH
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (isolation #113) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2564, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I'm reading things, but like, Esphydrawhatever needs votes.
Esphydrawhatever. wrote:Ricastle, if we all hydrate ourselves nobody will ever get hydrated. Your reasoning is flawed and you should rethink that tell. However I agree it's a useful start for the time being.
This is the fakest looking thing ever.
VOTE: Esp

I'm also feeling pretty awful about Generic still atm. I think it's real convenient that he fell off the face of the earth after he couldn't reasonably hide behind us arguing with him anymore -.-

Oversoul's also kind of awful and should either replace or start talking more because I also want him to eat rope really badly.

Guys. I'm mad that I was okay with Ricastle lynch. :(

P-Edit:
singer wrote:Biggest townreads are HH, AFB, Espyacheage, p2
I agree a lot alot alot on AFB and p2 townreads.
We're gonna probably fight on Espread once I finish ISOdiving him though.

-Cheet

Let's see how true this claim is then shall we?
The last time I interacted directly with your hydra in our argument was #1432.
Since then I've made 83 posts, argued with twie, wisdom, APs hydra and laid out suspicions on other players...
That last post was on June 16th. The day ended on June 23rd.
And in those 7 days i was V/LA for at least 3 of them. So in the 4 active days I posted 83 times...

So tell me again how I dropped off the face of the earth.

Misrep. You are scum.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Generic »

That's because your hydra has chosen to directly ignore me for non game reasons. I couldn't give a fuck what you do and don't remember from me. But when you want to cast accusations to paint me as scum you might at least actually look and ensure that your claim is accurate.
But that's what a town player would do. And you aren't town:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #115) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Generic »

Your whole argument was I frropped off the face of the earth. You failed to notice I was absent and you point out you saw my argument with twie. You can belittle and degrade my actions as much as you like, you are now actively admitting your comment was a lie.

And now I'm suddenly a VI? So in fact that's a town read... Quite a u-turn. And a piss poor one.

So my vote is proving very justified. Best go suck up to the rest. Hey, how about you post a few more bunny pics, cos that was apparently game useful.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (isolation #116) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2614, TheWayItEnds wrote:cheet ignore this terrible exchange and tell me why you're hydrating me suddenly.

Didn't you think to coordinate the plan for toDay in your night chat? Now you have to actively steer them away?

Tsk tsk.

And look, HH want to run away again, what a surprise. Maybe you need to learn to come prepared with better bullshit the next time you try a bit and run. Chicken shit play.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #117) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Generic »

*hit and run
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (isolation #118) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Generic »

Just so everyone is clear, I won't be bothering with any other wagons other than HH, TWIE and oversoul. The oversoul one I base on his continued attempts to avoid any involvement in the game, and always conveniently being forgotten about every time he's brought up.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (isolation #119) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Generic »

Your input into this game has been.... Zero.

Oh, but let's not gmforget you suddenly got emotionally involved when APs hydra quit, but you blamed me entirely until... Suddenly wisdom gets a mention when you notice your attempt on me was met with negativity from others.

You play snidely and then try hand wave everything away with general dismissals. Still doing absolutely nothing and yet want to question my input? Lol.

Oh btw,
hydrate cait sith
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (isolation #120) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Generic »

Feel free to ask the man yourself. But that would then show you up as playing on a non relevant game point to attack the person who was suspecting you, for doing absolutely nothing I might add. Which you still are.

And then you continued to claim you weren't scum reading me. Making the whole thing even less relevant. Like your entire play.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Generic »

I would say when HH flips scum you can eat your words, but you already know they are, they are on your team.

I can wait though, it doesn't bother me how many times you both try to make attacks on me personally. I only ever care about how well I read the game and the players.

Too many egos and hiding behind non game things for this game to flow anyway. Won't be long before you attempt to crawl back into the shadows again.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (isolation #122) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2673, Oversoul wrote:I have skimmed but why is Generic voting HH as opposed to me, someone he made a case against yesterday and now have a viable wagon?

I voted HH in post 2603.

My last post was 2624. You received a vote in 2626.

TWIE also has a vote on him, another of my scum reads. So what is your point exactly here? I need to be checking every hour for a vote on one of my suspects and I must immediately jump on that wagon?

Also, aren't you v/la? It's the reason I haven't pressed on with you currently, you weren't here. Your only input is to half ass a jab at me?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2675 (isolation #123) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Generic »

Correction, my last post was 2626 and the vote on you came at 2628
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #124) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2677, Oversoul wrote:VLA doesn't not mean gone completely
Was genuinely curious? Why so aggressive
How I scumhunt is through other people's suspicions on me

Strange then that you completely ignored the naked vote on you from singer.

Since you are here, how about you give your opinion of some players.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #125) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2679, Bert wrote:
In post 2676, ZZZX wrote:Yo Bert. I am feeling better. Let's have a quick 1v1 tonight to see if we can figure each others out

How about it? Heard it from the type that works just like me with those stuff.

Hay! Okay! :P tonight after 9 pm central I'll be here or i can do it this morning as well! High five

Still only wanting to speak to specific people very?

What was the reason behind the choices btw?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2682 (isolation #126) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Generic »

*specific people ONLY.

Ffs
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (isolation #127) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2855, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 2852, singersigner wrote:Look at all that responsibility for spearheading a lynch and being wrong and then still treating people today like they should still listen to you because of course you're not wrong!

in my eyes Ricastle flipped scum, regardless of what the mod said. He was playing like scum.

:facepalm:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (isolation #128) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Generic »

Ricastle was playing to your definition of scum and was town...

Now you say twie isn't playing to that very same definition... I can see what his flip is likely to be given your ass backwards read from day 1.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (isolation #129) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Generic »

You seem to think so, you are still claiming a person who flipped town is scum... :facepalm:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (isolation #130) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Generic »

Who is psyche meant to be in this game? They aren't listed anywhere in the player list... Is this game just a free for all to post when you feel like it? Or do we actually have a set player list?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (isolation #131) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Generic »

unvote,
Vote thewayitends

I'm baffled why wisdom is the current top lynch option. He may be playing badly, but are people telling me this is his scum game? Deliberately making himself seem clueless and stubborn?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (isolation #132) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2958, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Oh also Generic

Again its gut but SUE ME

pedit-

Spoiler: bert
What is it about AP you don't like?

Where did I say I didn't like AP?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (isolation #133) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Generic »

Sorry, just realised that was for Bert.

But why was my name brought up here?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (isolation #134) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2967, Bert wrote:you know what, Psyche! It's not like you're going to read the game at any point. I know better than that! I will cherish all the one-liners you grace my presence with. <333333

Spoiler: notscience
In post 2958, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Oh also Generic

i think he looks fine (gut lean town), but i wouldnt say im sure about him at all or feeling comfortable, but nothing about his play has blown me away. that's a read that i dont trust myself on and would appreciate all the help in the world to do my work for me (evil laughs!). hes a guy that has rarely been caught (outside jailkeeping etc) on this site in past games

as for the vocal people in this game - i think ceph's hydra is scumreading generic (and claims to have been right in an old game, so that's interesting as Generic is hard to catch), while Wisdom insists on generic town. so there's that.

i dont think hes paying too much attention to this game regardless of alignment, based on some things he has said. probably relaly busy. i was really surprised to see him in this game as i didnt think he was still playing mafia here. it makes sense though to choose this game if youre coming back, because i think generic taught mara a lot about mafia so there's lots of mutual respect there.

i was wayyyyyyy wrong about him in an old game i was in (2013 again), when i thought he melted down and it turns out he was scum faking that. so i learned to never look at melt downs as town ever again.

Btw, I can't argue with any of that. It means I do my job right as scum that it leaves you never fully trusting I'm ever town... It's the trade off that you can either have an exceptional town game or scum game, because part of being great town is gaining everyone's backing to follow your reads, whereas if you are good scum people will never fully give you that backing because of how often they have been burned by your scum game.

Anyway, I joined this game because I wanted to just drop into an already started game and saw Mara was asking. I didn't look at what the game was or who was in it, it was literally bias because it was Mara needing the replacement :)

The amount of personal attCks I've had to field coming in is the reason why I've remained only half interested. What's the point in trying too hard in a game where people are deliberately going out of their way to ignore you and wanting you to know it in the hope that it upsets you(I actually find it pretty funny the amount of effort going into the vendetta) or people actively taking every opportunity to insult you::::

I ensure I keep everything game relevant. The fact that this is acceptable attitude and antics in the game I find questionable, but I've had worse and continue to deal with worse external to this.

Do you have anything you want to address to me directly Bert? Or are you just wounding me out from an outside observation viewpoint?

The efforts on trying to disrespect me and my ability/reads leads to people either disregarding them or not taking them in in the first place. But as long as I've verbalised my suspicions when they are proven right then I know it merely falls on those too headstrong to bother to listen. Only way I can be proven right or wrong is when these people flip, so let's see how long it will be before the Penny drops as it were.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3043 (isolation #135) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 2991, Espsyoncheage wrote:So don't blame me Ceph, you said you wanted to get better but you are trying really hard to do the opposite. My townieness is practically slapping you in the face. Wisdom's playstyle is designed to do one thing, get those who are town to fight with him so that scum won't kill him, and then he can feel good about himself later.

In post 2980, Bert wrote:@Generic: I don't really have anything to ask. I saw the HH case just then, and the TWIE and Random ones.

Well, actually, what do you think of the Cait Sith slot?

I have concerns that they disappear for large patches and always seem to be excuse making over being too tired or too busy, but then they go and info dump actual committed reads and opinions... So the excuses seem self conscious but the effort is at least there, which is more than can be said for some of the players who have spent large patches of the game not posting.

They are low down he list for me, more likely scum candidates than them:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (isolation #136) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Generic »

First quote I was going to comment on but decided I couldn't be bothered, wasn't game relevant... So ignore that being there.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3045 (isolation #137) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by Generic »

hydrate AP
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3068 (isolation #138) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3061, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3052, Seiko x Naomi wrote:But when the top three of the hydrate wagon on her are my scumreads

I have some issues hydrating her.

Then let's hydrate TWIE. Or let's agree on someone else like Bert, HH, Generic. Why the hell AP?

I would hydrate Bert, so if you get support for that I will move my vote to hydrate
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3109 (isolation #139) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 3085, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:it will never make sense how fixated you are on this.

you're clearly carrying over the vendetta you brought into the game; it's clear as day

:lol:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (isolation #140) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 3102, Bacon and Egg wrote:Im not removing my vote from you until you fucking stop tunneling on TWIE. It is fucking tiring.
LISTEN to fucking others for once.

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (isolation #141) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Generic »

Pretty much everyone seems quite happy to lynch oversoul... Doesn't that seem like the potential majority decision for a lynch?

Im also more than happy to 1v1 in a lynch against HH, that way they get to leave the game like they want instead of posting complaint after complaint about how this game isn't running exactly as they want it. Or they get to see how 'obvscum' I really am on the flip..

Either / or....
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (isolation #142) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 3238, AngryPidgeon wrote:What does ceph thonk about generic compared to Too Many Heads?

Was I in too many heads?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3253 (isolation #143) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 3249, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3243, Generic wrote:
In post 3238, AngryPidgeon wrote:What does ceph thonk about generic compared to Too Many Heads?

Was I in too many heads?

Yes you cussed out Tammy or someone.

Oh that game... Yeah.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3285 (isolation #144) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by Generic »

:up: :up: :down: :down: :left: :right: :left: :right:
B
A
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3297 (isolation #145) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Generic »

Once again my offer to go 1v1 in the lynch with HH is on the table.

If he's scared of having to argue with me because he already admits he can't I can make it very easy and simply say let the game decide... No need for any communication at all.

There is no logical reason given to why HH is town, and those defending him seem quite keen to attack me and my credibility. So one of us will be gone belt the end, and one of us doesn't have to listen to the other in the game anymore.... Win win for both parties.

Or we all vote oversoul, since eveeyone keeps saying they would vote for him.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (isolation #146) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Generic »

unvote,

Vote HH
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3303 (isolation #147) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Generic »

Since I'm town and all you have chosen to do since my start in this game is hide behind a two year old vendetta, no, all I hear is a lot of bitchhing about how you can't argue effectively against me.

Well boo fucking hoo.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (isolation #148) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Generic »

What you fail (or choose to not mention) to notice between these two games you like to compare is that in the game where I was scum I effectively made you look like scum and got you lynched. What helps with that is when scum buddies put weight on that push and you look worse for it.

Funny how here a couple f the scunmiest players in the game leapt all over me trying to shit on my play rather than show how you are a town read... Wisdom is about the only one to have focused on his read of you over my read of you.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (isolation #149) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3309, Psyche wrote:i think i have enough reads to do poe

Then just choose out of me and HH who you would prefer to remove from the game.

I don't mind losing on a popularity contest. Apparently people get so butthurt when losing to me they carry it with them Forever.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3311 (isolation #150) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3308, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 3305, Generic wrote:What you fail (or choose to not mention) to notice between these two games you like to compare is that in the game where I was scum I effectively made you look like scum and got you lynched.

THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT. I wasn't able to outargue you even though I knew you were scum, and I was scumread as a result.

You actually didn't get me lynched, though, I was forcibly replaced then my slot was lynched days later because ???

-Ceph

You were scum read, which in turn shot your credibility to bits and meant you stopped coming at me... Yet here I'm actively provoking you to respond to me when you have claimed you will ignore me for the rest of the game... So your big scum read you will avoid pushing or pressing... Meanwhile if I'm scum as you claim I could happily carry on without you ever bothering me again, yet i choose not to.

Funny that.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (isolation #151) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3323, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 3311, Generic wrote:
You were scum read, which in turn shot your credibility to bits and meant you stopped coming at me... Yet here I'm actively provoking you to respond to me when you have claimed you will ignore me for the rest of the game... So your big scum read you will avoid pushing or pressing... Meanwhile if I'm scum as you claim I could happily carry on without you ever bothering me again, yet i choose not to.

Funny that.

You are trying to bait me into a fight in the hopes of mislynching me. I know this. You are an overconfident prick, so you don't think there's any chance I will succeed.

-Ceph

Serves no value to me though, you have spent the entire time being a Whiney little bitch... No teeth, no case, no clue... Your actively avoiding me would be more reason to leave you alive if you were town and I were scum, because you are completely harmless. You even admit being unable to debate me.

So there is no reason at all for me to want you dead unless I genuinely believed you are scum... Which you are.

Now you could argue multiball, but it doesn't change your being scum.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3407 (isolation #152) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3396, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:nah, you have to do it this way. your ego demands that you show everyone how superior you are

That you will flip scum? Indeed, you got me there.

The moment I'm proved right it justifies everything. And TWIE won't be able to hide after that.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3481 (isolation #153) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3448, Bert wrote:Order #374988 was successfully placed.
Seiko, Generic, Wisdom, Psyche, AP, Oversoul, Cait, Espy (it's ESPY’s, get it???!?! HAHAHAHAHA HA. HA. HA.), ZZZX, Sonic, HH, TWIE, Singer, Mario, Random

I'm now your second strongest townread?

Since when?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3503 (isolation #154) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Generic »

So who did you all decide on? HH, TWIE or Oversoul?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3714 (isolation #155) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Generic »

Explain your read on me singer.

I'm following up on wisdoms request to read you. And I'm struggling to connect the dots on why you have the read you do.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4054 (isolation #156) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Generic »

So singer, you start with a firm indication of where the scum read comes from... Then you post again to back away from that assertion... And then when you suggest people you would be willing to lunch you offer up my name but blthen qualify that with a maybe...

All because I questioned the point that your scum read on me was a bit left field (as in I couldn't see where it had come from). So why the sudden back down just because I questioned it?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4055 (isolation #157) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Generic »

And hello Ika, I know I've played in games with you before... Any pre-existing vendettas I need to be aware of?

Still only willing to lynch from my list of three right now. I have in day 1 and that was a fail... So not toDay until I see a flip on HH, TWIE or oversoul.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4056 (isolation #158) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Generic »

-*i gave in day 1....
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4059 (isolation #159) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Generic »

Well I remember completely ducking up reading you last time Ika, so I will have to take my time with you here... Then again we both read off interaction so getting in your face may be mutually beneficial ;)

Seiko (NS?) I have been trying to follow sonic's play but I glaze over when people like them and Bacon go at it... I have been gut reading the tone as town, but I wouldn't bet money on that because i haven't had much interaction with them.

I will try and ISO them, but I lost the will to live trying to read singer so I fear I may just get bored. But I will try.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4060 (isolation #160) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Generic »

Btw Seiko, where was my PR? I pushed for you so you would look after me, and you sell me out like that? ;)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4062 (isolation #161) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:48 am

Post by Generic »

Meaning she posts with such mind numbing tedium I can't bring up the energy to sift through the waffle to see if there is a point in any of the 600 posts she has made.

If the end game was to make her posts so unreadable people abandon it then mission accomplished.

But I will not be voting for someone on a strong read from you wisdom after day 1. I relented when I actually had a fence sitty read on him and that was a fail, so I'm certainly not doing it with a player I have no read on because of waffle.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4069 (isolation #162) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Generic »

In post 4063, Sonic Boom wrote:Generic, what about my read? I scumread Singer/HH/TWIE. Our thoughts seem to be in alignment on HH/TWIE so if you're reading the game the same way...would it stand to reason you would also scumread Singer?

@ikaPlease do not sign up for any game I am in any more. I am fucking sick and tired of me being your only scumread in every game or that you lurk. I actually want to play with people who try to solve my fucking alignment genuinely.

~Titus

Sonic, I don't see the logic that just because we share two scum reads singer automatically would be a scum read to me too... Unless your suggesting that all three are scum for the exact same reason, which they aren't.

Singer, I actually thought you had more, the wading through your posts made it feel more but I concede it was an exaggeration none the less. But your apathy towards a supposed scum read on me, the apathy with regards to the response to my negativity towards you... I really don't know what to make of you. I will happily vote oversoul, that's about the only one on my list several others agree with at this time.

unvote
Vote oversoul
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4070 (isolation #163) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Generic »

When I address sonic I was talking to the hydra, I'm aware it's Titus who posted
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Generic »

In post 4096, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 4092, Sonic Boom wrote:@HH, I did. Your pathetic defense of TWIE is what put you in the buddies category but your slot is pretty good at just wanting to be liked. You quarrelled with Generic, stating he's scum but never voted him.

That defense barely exists. I have a light townread on him. What I shot down was your early completely shit-tacular attacks that were absurd even if he flips scum.

Yeah, I do want to be liked? Congratulations on psychoanalyzing me?

I believe I was voting Axe before he came in, but more importantly, I haven't been tunnelling his ass and voting him into next week because it wouldn't accomplish anything. I've sufficiently frustrated that I am going to go that route before too long. He is absolutely scum, but there has yet to be a point where voting him would not be useless because, as I could have predicted the moment I saw the replacement, he's bullshitted his way onto most town lists with basically no effort and a lazy as fuck and predictable OMGUS of me. It's a matter of picking my battles, or at least when to fight them.

In post 4092, Sonic Boom wrote:I am not perfect but I like to peg scumteams to but I like how your best dig is to say that I am not perfect. No shit. Neither are you. You are focused more on elevating yourself than getting your reads lynched. You don't get to tell me how I should play when you won't even go out on a limb and take chances yourself.

You've completely missed my point. I'm not digging at you, I'm saying if you know you aren't perfect, you shouldn't talk and play like you think you are.

We tried to get Espy lynched. Their responses have been acceptable enough to me, at least, that I don't feel a burning need to lynch them immediately anymore.

You've played with me enough to know that I'm usually a background character and I will make pushes when I feel the time is right. I have learned from past tunnels. It's not "a chance" to make the attack I want to (though again, I'll reiterate, it is going to happen; I did push Axe once already and his slot is regrettably still breathing...), it's "descending the thread into twenty more pages of stupid that no one will read or take seriously."

-Ceph

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4107 (isolation #165) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Generic »

unhydrate
Hydrate psyche
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4111 (isolation #166) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Generic »

I am starting to get that feeling too Wisdom.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4113 (isolation #167) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Generic »

I've got you hounding me over singer, sonic hounding me....

If I do it and youR certainty is wrong again I'm done listening to you for the rest of the game... Until you at least start listening to my reads. Fair?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4115 (isolation #168) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Generic »

unvote, vote singer
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Generic »

I'm not hydrating AP or singer... So give me an alternative. Bert?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4121 (isolation #170) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Generic »

Cos of your reason. You ignored that I never followed up on the esp read, disregarded reading singer... And actually began quizzing several people on their town reads on me. So your making up a reason.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4249 (isolation #171) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Generic »

unhydrate
Hydrate bacon
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4254 (isolation #172) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Generic »

Can we get an updated vote count?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4612 (isolation #173) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by Generic »

Surprise surprise, my three scum reads are still alive and kicking...

HUn, oversoul, TWIE.

wisdom isn't a scum read but my town read on him is not there either. I think his efforts to assist scum in the win Make me hope for his sake that he is scum, because if this has been his town game I won't be cutting him any slack I future games. His reads have been shit.

AP can be added to the scum pile and that then leaves 2 more out there. Psyche is one I'm not too keen on and I haven't seen anything of zzzx is it? Whatever.

But after giving some slack day 2 again for the sake of progress I will NOT BE FUCKING LYNCHING OUTSIDE MY BIG THREE.

So kiss my arse if you want to cry about your certainty that player X, Y or Z is scum, my vote goes to one of three people and you need to actually start listening. You all buy into Hun crying and moaning about the game yet not pushing any actual read with any focus, Enough posting and then sucking up to people then that's fine, leave them to float along another few day phases... But pick one of the other two and let's actually lynch scum toDay, I know it seems a foreign concept to you guys.

vote TWIE
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4613 (isolation #174) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by Generic »

*emo posting...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4652 (isolation #175) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Generic »

What's the point in hydrating me?

All you are gonna get is complaints and character assassinations on me in an attempt to discredit my involvement. Just get a vote on one of my three scumspects and I will be more than happy.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4666 (isolation #176) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by Generic »

hydrate sonic boom

We do agree on a lot of reads. And I hydrated wisdom dispite his leading me astray... I can't hold that against you.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4668 (isolation #177) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Generic »

Is this the big push on my wagon? Since I'm apparently your ONLY scum read.

Then again. You haven't pushed a single wagon all game, or made a single case. So why start now eh?

Go find another bunny picture, you are good at them. Let the big boys do all the work for ya.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4674 (isolation #178) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Generic »

In post 4670, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 4652, Generic wrote:What's the point in hydrating me?

All you are gonna get is complaints and character assassinations on me in an attempt to discredit my involvement. Just get a vote on one of my three scumspects and I will be more than happy.

Why do you not want to be hydrated? I can somewhat understand Psyche because he's weird but you why?

Because I don't think anyone being made a PR should be apathetic towards this game. And I just don't care about this game enough anymore to be deserving of the responsibility. I keep trying to motivate myself. But far too many people in this game making me hesitant to want to return to playing on mafiascum regularly...
So give it to someone who actually is interested in it.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4677 (isolation #179) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Generic »

I'm still putting in the effort. But I will speak to Mara now about it if you think I should replace out. I joined to help her game stay on track so I'm not going to drop back out when I'm still putting in more effort than 50% of the players still in this.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4680 (isolation #180) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Generic »

In post 4678, Bacon and Egg wrote:Like, you're a townread and I think it would be a good idea to get hydrated. If you refuse just because you are apathetic we might well end up giving it to scum, especially now that they are almost half the alive people.

Well go ahead and hydrate me... Even if after discussing with Mara I decide to leave the game you will be giving it to a town slot and my replacement could utilise it. Will post again when I've made my decision.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4805 (isolation #181) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Generic »

I'm staying, which means I will needing to come out of the apathy. And with wisdom telling everyone to replace out... There will be no one left.

So how come it's taken til NOW for several of you to realise Hun is scum?

Oversoul is also a good lynch. Since that has the most support, let's finally give ourselves a fighting chance here...

vote oversoul
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4808 (isolation #182) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Generic »

In post 4807, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4805, Generic wrote:So how come it's taken til NOW for several of you to realise Hun is scum?

Because the past 2 Days have been a scream fest in which Wisdom floods the thread and strongmarms lynches?

Touché
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4825 (isolation #183) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Generic »

I think those scum reading Hun need to get on a hydration wagon of someone else.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4944 (isolation #184) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Generic »

In post 4929, Cait Sith wrote:Generic - Can you please move your hydrate to Angry Pidgeon? Sonic Boom is not going to get it, and I really don't want HH to have it.

It's certainly the lesser of two evils for me.

hydrate AP
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (isolation #185) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Generic »

In post 4931, Bacon and Egg wrote:can we please not hydrate scum? I at least haven't been wrong in hydrate choices so far, could I at least be listened in that? AP should not be hydrated. There are plenty of other choices if you don't want HH.

Choose anybody else:

I will even drop my issues with being hydrated if you want me as an option, I'm attempting to take an interest now.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4958 (isolation #186) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Generic »

In post 4949, Bacon and Egg wrote:Why can't we just go with HH? I understand the personal issues between you two but they are town.

Never going to happen. Ever.

And you have never effectively proven this town certainty. Did you get a choice to hydrate someone else wisdom?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4961 (isolation #187) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Generic »

And you didn't target me or Hun even though we are two of your strongest town reads...

I'm not going to help you hydrate Hun when you had the opportunity to hand them a power for free.

I will hydrate psyche, no issues at all with them as the choice. Or tammys hydra
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4967 (isolation #188) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Generic »

I can start the ball rolling now...

hydrate cait sith
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4969 (isolation #189) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Generic »

Let's see some hydrations...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4976 (isolation #190) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Generic »

Well, clearly pushing me off the hydration was a play...

Pedit: why what?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5081 (isolation #191) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Generic »

I see oversoul still hasn't posted content, instead fluff posting on stuff to look active.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5085 (isolation #192) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Generic »

Why are you still posting psyche? You quit.

You are either playing or you aren't. You don't just pop back in when you feel like it if you aren't Wantin to be in the game.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5087 (isolation #193) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Generic »

I'm still playing. And when you request replacement you are out, I know this after being given shit from the admin around here for posting after requesting replacement. So your posts are no longer valid unless you intend to actually return to play.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5092 (isolation #194) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Generic »

I have no issues voting for the psyche slot to be hydrated.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5094 (isolation #195) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Generic »

Randommidget has made 14 posts in this game total.

That's ridiculously low.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5274 (isolation #196) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Generic »

Still only voting one of three people toDay. Last two days were fuck us a when I compromised. Not happening toDay.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5275 (isolation #197) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Generic »

*fuck ups
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5279 (isolation #198) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 5276, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 5265, Cait Sith wrote:You've seen me check out when the drama in the game got too much and I didn't think I could do anything about it. I mean like I realize that Smite was way personal in regards to me, but I also literally stopped posting at some point day two. I've said exactly why I haven't been here as much; I've been pretty transparent about that just like I was in Pathfinder when you had problems with me because you expected me to be more emotional than I was.

And hey lookie here, on the day when things are finally calming down, when I think maybe I can get engaged and have an impact, I'm here, just like I said I probably would be.

So, yes, I don't believe you would be "increasingly" thinking I'm scum. So sure, if you were really worried about me, I can see you "still" being worried about me, but not "increasingly".

pedit: and good question. what is your read on ika?

seems like a different kind of drama

you're sort of here i guess. idk

sorry but you posting = i remember you're actually in the game

i have no read on ika. how could anyone possibly have a read on that.

How can anyone have a read on a player just coming in?

The read from the predecessor carried over. Previous experience with the player from before... Both things used against me when I joined in, strange how it's IMPOSSIBLE now.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5282 (isolation #199) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Generic »

Was that to me sonic boom?

Because if you ISO HH and look at their 102nd and 108th post I believe you will see they were quite happily claiming a clear scum read off me from both the previous person in the slot and a past experience issue that they were also was claiming as a meta read for my play...

Yet suddenly they are incapable of getting a read on the Ika slot.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”