Goon
Goon

Post Post #2605 (isolation #200) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

Like.
I don't think you know.
What words mean.
Like.
The word 'demand' is just like.. not what I did?
You're not clear about how I 'misrep' you at all.
You're not clear about what I didn't acknowledge.
You're just.
UGHh.
I CANT TELL IF YOURE DOING THIS SHIT ON PURPOSE AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2608 (isolation #201) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:40 am

Who should I think you're strongly scumreading based on your play from after your engage with me?
Why am I having such a hard time remembering?
Maybe because despite the fact that you posted so much I have no idea what the fuck you did after that.
-Cheet
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (isolation #202) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:44 am

Literally the only thing I can remember is that TWIE gave you shit and then you whined for the rest of the phase.
Wow.
Totally not playing super fucking underwhelmingly.
Misreps ahoy!
I would vote you if I wasn't positive that this could probably be coming from a VI.
-Cheet
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (isolation #203) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:46 am

Like, I want to believe that you're just scum and being a shitter to stir things up.
But I just don't know.
I really don't.
And that scares me.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2615 (isolation #204) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:57 am

TWIE wrote:cheet ignore this terrible exchange and tell me why you're hydrating me suddenly.
I'm hydrating you because I'm slightly leaning town on you and I would prefer you being nightkillbait over my other townreads.

I'm also just going to ignore every fuckboy post Generic makes from now on because I approximately want to be one of Cephrir's bunnies at the moment.
-Cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2640 (isolation #205) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:32 am

okay can we lynch that yet?

i promise ill read the thread later

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (isolation #206) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:03 am

In post 2549, singersigner wrote:240...@HH...could you elaborate on the “night and day” of AFB’s scum/town game here?

It's difficult for me to not say "lolgut" because it's kind of a matter of having played scum with AP several times and thinking he's had a different feel this game. If I had to try, I would say that his posts are less manipulative -- and they were only manipulative in past games if you looked closely/knew he was scum, admittedly, but it was kind of a wonder to behold -- and also, another minor point that I kind of would rather keep to myself, I don't know if it has any merit but I want to keep observing over time/games and see if maybe I'm correct, but there is a certain behavior he is displaying much less of here and also the other time I remember seeing him as town.

Granted, I am not townreading him as hard as I was in Street Racers for being the only bastion of sanity in a desolate world & for me agreeing with every single post he ever made, but still.

-Ceph is reading this shit now
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2668 (isolation #207) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:06 am

In post 2556, singersigner wrote:787 and 797 from Titus/Sonic...what made you decide I was “obvtown” between these posts?

did this get answered yet, i actually care about it
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (isolation #208) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:13 am

K, i may have actual substance to add to cheet's problems with espy because I want to try to express my feelings of revulsion at everything they write in a coherent manner that isn't me just calling things synonyms of gross. I'm not sure if I'll be able to articulate but I think I am motivated to try

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (isolation #209) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:14 am

In post 2567, Cephrir wrote:We are very united re: Esp. They need rope around their necks, down one side, in and out looping around their ankles, tied back around their neck, stuffed down their throat, pushed out their backs, and tied to a bomb.

In post 2576, Cephrir wrote:My primary possible addition to that case boils down to "read their posts, they are all so painfully awkward, holy fuck" which I don't think is massively productive.

these are some posts I made
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (isolation #210) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:39 am

In post 2580, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2569, Bert wrote:It's okay, I was really tunneled into Ricastle even if hindsight says I threw caution to the wind and went all gut-scumread recklessly when the signs weren't really there if I took off my tunnel spectacles. Easy to say that looking back. But the lynch would have happened whether I joined it or not, I think, so maybe I can say I'm 1% absolved (kidding about the last part)

And the opportunity cost, with no one dead, wasn't as much as if two died last night without cross kills.

In post 2569, Bert wrote:And the opportunity cost, with no one dead, wasn't as much as if two died last night without cross kills.

In post 2569, Bert wrote:And the opportunity cost, with no one dead, wasn't as much as if two died last night without cross kills.

FOS: BERT

Hydra: AngryPeejeen

How come no one has commented on this post? I don't quite get what you're driving at, halp pls?

In post 2591, Espsyoncheage wrote:You've been incorrectly scum reading me for what the entire game? How come you only make a case NOW? Where was it last day phase? I mean I don't really care, I just wanted to poke at your confirmation bias by making your case well after you scum read my slot. Is anyone supposed to believe that you had a revelation all of a sudden? Walk me through this please.

Revelation? No, not at all. Yesterday was too loud and full of bitching and stupid to build a case on you. I decided not to bother pursuing it until today because I don't have the patience or desire to try to push something through when Wisdom has decided he wants something. And besides, I thought Ricastle was scum as well and my opinion on you was quite firmly on the record in the event of my death. I don't think anyone outside of you and Generic would have much reason to kill us, so...

In post 2593, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2587, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:That's actually pretty bullshit. I talked about a lot of stuff in there and you dismissing it all in a single word is frustrating. -.-

Two of the things you commented on were him calling NAA and Breakfast town because they agreed with their thought. You basically just stated that was scummy of them, but....townies townread people for that shit all the time? Its pretty much a null thing to do and you poking at it was ~weird~. Did Ceph agree with all of those points?

As stated already, I told him to just fire away. I'll admit I don't think that one is especially good, but it's not incredibly relevant.

In post 2638, Espsyoncheage wrote:
Homilectic Homonucleii, – And everything you've quoted from me can be easily explained if you're aware of the facts that (1) we're reading players in a different way and (2) we're talking about our reads in our Hydra PT too.
Actually the
lack
of hydra dissonance is a thing that I find scummy... or, it's better to say: there's real dissonance and there's
fake
dissonance. If you check the posts of each head, you'll find different posting style, reads, frequency, everything. I, personally don't think I'd be able to "
intentionally disorganized that much
" as scum.

:facepalm:

Yes, it would be really hard to post without consulting each other sometimes. How would you ever manage that. You are a shining beacon of townie splendour.

Also, nice total dismissal!

In post 2638, Espsyoncheage wrote:
In post 2636, Bert wrote:I will be here tonight (not phoneposting either). Fyi This post is to:
@Mario (if you'll quit lurking and let loose!), notscience (who is awol, so doubt it), metal and zzzx.
not comfortable bouncing thoughts off anyone else I don't think, Unless someone else wants to holler. This group of names should start a side convos IMHO to get good reads on each other for a darn good reason - compatability, for one

If he's scum one of his buddies is on that list. Most probably the second or the third name.

–Ane

What a profound complete lack of insight.

My feelings on singer right now is that the effort is nice but I don't see much in those walls that wouldn't be pretty easy to fake. There is some good & useful analysis in there, all the same, even if I'm not lighting up the obvtown beacon for it.

And I see Generic hasn't changed a bit since the last time I found him infuriating to interact with. He's still scum, in case anyone was wondering, and yes, I know about your reasons for disagreeing and I don't give a shit about them, and yes, I was right the last time this happened and no one agreed with me, and yes, I am intentionally ignoring him because I'm not particularly interested in having my words twisted and I'm going to continue and yes, frankly I hope he finds that as frustrating as I find all of his bullshit interactions with Cheet!

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (isolation #211) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:39 am

More later re: Espy. I have to do some work.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2678 (isolation #212) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:03 am

In post 2677, Oversoul wrote:How I scumhunt is through other people's suspicions on me

This is something lazy and bad players say.

I don't think you are those things.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2699 (isolation #213) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:34 am

seiko is pretty much clear so like

no

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2711 (isolation #214) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:58 am

In post 2707, Sonic Boom wrote:Given the fact that Brantz wasn't lynched solely because of "ZOMG clear", we're going to not clear anyone based on setup until it actually is proven they are clear. I can come up with SEVERAL ways no kill happens without Seiko being town.

This setup isn't completely closed, though.

I can think of approximately three explanations and they're all pretty similar in nature, I guess they don't preclude seiko from being scum but a nokill from their team seems quite ballsy.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2779 (isolation #215) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:30 am

Goddammit guys.

I realize yall aren't too happy with Wisdom right now but that's not a good reason to ignore Sir Scumbo here. Think of it as listening to me if you want. I
need
this.

I guess I'll have to isodive -_-

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2780 (isolation #216) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:31 am

I'll have you know it's not often I seriously push things! I've been getting better at scumhunting and I wanna prove myself, I'm like a plucky little protagonist or something

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (isolation #217) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:32 am

How does one get people to listen to them? Do I just tell everyone to vote Espy every time I post? Please advise, I'm not influential
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2794 (isolation #218) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:47 am

It's not like I made a post full of things like questions and things you could respond to instead of just constantly calling the read on you bad.
Since you have so much time to show up and awkwardly flail at me instead of actually responding to things, let me just point out things you objectively should be responding to or you can expect me to start actually hardpushing this when I get back:
i) Why did the read on randomidget get dropped entirely?
ii) Why did your vote sit on nothing for such a long time on D1?
iii) Why were you townreading Oversoul and why did you defend him?
iv) Why is agreeing with someone making you feel as though they're town?
v) Why were you more in favour of a policy lynch over a lynch on someone you thought was scum so close to deadline?

The only person who's disagreed with the read on you in any kind of actual substantial way just kind of dropped responding to me on it so I'm kind of just baffled that it feels like the wagon is dissipating in favour of someone who's literally just trying to piss people off and is probably town.

What even is the reasoning for TWIE being scum that's being pushed right now? That he's not scumhunting? Why is that not coming from trolltownTWIE? He's clearly not playing like he was in Survivor, so I'm kind of just left thinking that people are annoyed at him being abrasive which is a dumb reason to want to lynch him.

-Cheet
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2796 (isolation #219) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:48 am

I approximately feel like shit atm.
I don't really want to be playing mafia right now.
So argue at me while I'm gone.
Kthnxplsdontbefuckingmoronswhileimgoneandjusthaveawarofdumbpersonalities.
-Cheet
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2798 (isolation #220) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:50 am

espewhatever wrote:they don't just yell at the walls, they engage.
AndmeanwhileyouwhisperatwallsinsteadofengagingthemBUTHEYWHATDOIKNOW.
-Cheet
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2801 (isolation #221) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:52 am

In post 2786, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2782, Espsyoncheage wrote:I'm not gonna argue with you so unless you are going to consider any sort of responses to your confirm biased ISO dive, please don't even bother Ceph. You already think I'm scum how are you going to find anything new that you hadn't before? You even going to reconsider your bad read? If the answer is no, then all you would be doing is cluttering the thread with your nonsense (and my nonsense).

my objective would be to convince others to vote for you, not to convince you that you're scum. you already know that!

In post 2789, Cephrir wrote:goddammit bert, trust me one game. one. you always do this.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2802 (isolation #222) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 am

In post 2797, Espsyoncheage wrote:The answer is of course I don't care all that much if he scumreads me or not. It's not about me, it's about him and whether I should reciprocate the scumread or not. You see Wisdom this is how good players play, they don't just yell at the walls, they engage.

you can try to address my issues when i go and dig them up, but they're of such a nature as to be hard to address satisfactorily

i'm not a hyperconfident player and am amost always open to the possibility that im wrong but this will be a hard one to talk me out of for that reason

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2912 (isolation #223) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:23 am

I can think of at least two other roles seiko could have, and in fact I think both of them are more likely than bulletproof (which seems kind of stupid in a multiball setup), so I am against them claiming.

TWIE is a bad lynch.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (isolation #224) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:30 am

yep, those were the ones
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2919 (isolation #225) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:49 am

In post 2916, Bacon and Egg wrote:those that dont want to lynch TWIE, can we decide on either Esp or AP?

yes

esp
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2924 (isolation #226) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:00 am

Choose the side of sanity.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2979 (isolation #227) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:37 am

Oh man, so if I use enough personal attacks, he'll leave?

I better hurry up and find the balance.

-_-
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2987 (isolation #228) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:59 am

psyche is literally the last player i want to lynch in this entire game

kindly get fucking real

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2990 (isolation #229) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:05 pm

:roll:
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3001 (isolation #230) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:49 pm

i started isoing but i stopped caring

sorry not sorry
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3003 (isolation #231) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:50 pm

In post 3000, Espsyoncheage wrote:Or are you going to try to spin this as you having another terrible town game? Man I can't wait to see that!

"Guys Esp was so obvious scum and I mad he flipped town".

Blame me just like you blamed Ricastle! Here's a hint for you. There is one problem in common with both mislynches. I'll let you figure out the rest.

i dont think you actually believe wisdom is scum

you just got pissy at him and changed your tune
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3009 (isolation #232) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Even if you are in fact town, you don't look like a town player. That much is just about objective fact.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3010 (isolation #233) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Tell me all about why you're obvtown Espwhatever. Since it's so obvious.
Give it to me in three concise points.
-Cheet
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3014 (isolation #234) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:00 pm

I'm not Wisdom, I can admit when I've fucked up

I just don't think I'm fucking up
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3015 (isolation #235) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:01 pm

In post 3013, Espsyoncheage wrote:I wouldn't want to burden you with any sort of critical thinking. Like "why would scum try to lynch a pro-scum player in Wisdom?" or "why is Bone so frustrated if he's scum?" No, no, no, Cheet, Ceph, please continue to do what you do.

a) genuine anger
b) genuine anger

i dont see the problem
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3016 (isolation #236) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:01 pm

When exactly was this?

P-Edit: You actually expect me to believe that you think that makes you town?
Especially since you just told me you weren't going to try to convince me that you were town for anything?
Like, what?
-Cheet
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3017 (isolation #237) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Like, just hold on for a fucking second with the dumb flailing bullshit.

Are you scumreading Bacon and Egg or not?
Because the manner in which you're engaging them and mocking them seems like you think that they're wrong town vs malicious scum.
-Cheet
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3021 (isolation #238) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:06 pm

Espwhatever wrote:
I'm sure you're going to dismiss all my explanations because you think I'm scum, (incidentally why I ignored your read when it lacked substance and votes) but sure I'll play ball.

i) Not my post or read, I don't feel for him one way or another
ii) It sat on Ricastle and then on Wisdom, but sure let's call those nothing votes. I'm sure there was a period in which we were voting no one, and that happens. We also weren't voting someone this day phase until recently.
iii) Yeah immediately when wgurts made that post I yelled at him for it in our hydra PT. Oversoul doesn't post enough for me to say one way or another it was a relatively minor thing.
iv) Because when players have the same thought processes as me I tend to find them town.
v) Because I'm all for getting rid of players that are a liability and or just unpleasant to play with. Go ask Ceph what I did with shos last game.

And the TWIE vote is again because he is an unpleasant liability at best, and scum at worst. I actually felt he was just scum yesterday, I'll admit he is slowly trending in a more positive direction so we'll see how that goes.
Also, you being like "I CANT ANSWER HALF OF THESE QUESTIONS" does very fucking little to quell any kind of wariness I have about any issues related to them.
How can you call yourself obvtown when you're admitting in this post that other people in your hydra have said things that are bad?
How does that make any sense?
You still need to get your hydrapartners to address literally most of what I was asking you here.
I wanted to understand your thought process in general and came away just feeling kind of sick to my stomach with how dodgy and indirect all of this was.
-Cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3027 (isolation #239) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:11 pm

If you don't want to engage me right now, fine. Whatever.
Just tell your hydraheads to eventually answer my questions here and to walk through their thought processes and I'll read over your ISO again with those answers in mind.
And if I come away feeling like all of this was a bullshit flailfest to knock cred away from people pushing you, I'm gonna push this again and I'm just going to ignore you screaming about how obvtown you are. -.-
-Cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3035 (isolation #240) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:51 pm

No one ever listens to dead townies' reads, even when they're nightkilled

They probably should sometimes, but they don't
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (isolation #241) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:42 am

I agree with the previous poster

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3067 (isolation #242) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:09 am

In post 3065, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 3063, Espsyoncheage wrote:
In post 3041, Sonic Boom wrote:hey espy

get you ass on TWIE

else im getting mine on yours

Only if you promise we can take care of Wisom and or at the very least you won't listen to anything he says anymore. Considering I am counterwagon to scum, I don't know what you think threatening to vote me will change.

And yes they'll answer your questions HH as soon as they get back. I haven't heard from either of them either but I'll keep posting in my hydra PT until they do so.

If Wisdom starts voting scum, we would be glad to have him. Given his reads seem divorced from reality, we have no intention of following him.

If he joins reality, we would consider following him.

Now vote TWIE

I'm getting frustrated with the egos in here.

You don't know everyone's goddamn alignment. None of us do.

So stop being so fucking uppity about your reads.

This goes for everyone, not that I actually expect we'll manage to produce anything but a deadline derplynch probably ever.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3076 (isolation #243) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:49 am

In post 3069, Espsyoncheage wrote:Before going on.

Wgeurts is busy IRL right now and so am I.
Also, I've never hydra'ed before this game.
These things may explain our inconsistency and other things. Even if it sounds like a lame excuse, it's actually true.

Couldn't possibly care less about inconsistency.

In post 3070, Espsyoncheage wrote:
Okay, let's talk. You're on our wagon and I, personally, don't think keep repeating "we're town" would change that. I'm still scumreading Bacon&Egg. Also Psyche, regardless of anyone's opinion. As for TWIE... I've just checked it and he seems to post differently since he got out of the widely scumread player's list.

So I could not possibly disagree with your reads more, and no shit he posts differently now that he's not being attacked in literally 60% of posts in the thread.

In post 3072, Espsyoncheage wrote:Most of his early posts are "reactive".
Around 1500 the posts became shorter and emptier, with few exceptions. Also, around 1700 (eg. ) he started to be "off-offensive", I mean, calling others aßhole, which is interesting because he was much peaceful earlier, when Sonic wanted to WotC him. Above 1900 we can find almost no content.
I can add that I saw him another game before. He was town and much more "less-involved".

You are really good at saying absolutely jack shit!

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3080 (isolation #244) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:59 am

you realize you have been pushing the same thing since page 1, right?

has it occurred to you once in the intervening 123 pages to briefly consider there's a reason no one else is tunnelling on twie
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3085 (isolation #245) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:18 pm

it will never make sense how fixated you are on this.

you're clearly carrying over the vendetta you brought into the game; it's clear as day
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3087 (isolation #246) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:32 pm

no but it says something about your confbias
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3143 (isolation #247) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:04 pm

This game.
Zzzzzzz.

Espewhatever.
You said you're feeling unsure about B&E right now and are just kind of policy voting him.
What would you say are your top three scumreads right now and why?

P-Edit: And metal was wrong about ETL/bbmolla in Team Mafia. Woop woop.
Bacon and Sonic can you both stop having an ego battle over fucking nothing?
-Cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3148 (isolation #248) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Titus, you're saying avoiding VCA is a big deal, why is espewhatever not joining the Ricastle wagon at the end of the cycle bothering you then? Explain how TWIE is bothering you wrt that specifically.
Also why people like randomidget or mario aren't bugging you either?

Someone ask me to do something.
Please.
-Cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3156 (isolation #249) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Guys its great when we avoid the point of what I was making to point out me being wrong about details.
Go fuck yourselves.
This game is literally the fucking worst right now because you're hunting for best scumhunter rather than actual fucking scum and it's garbage.
You guys want to lynch TWIE? Go ahead.
I literally just tried to engage you and you swatted me away like a fucking asshole and postured about me being scum for no fucking reason.
Can we lynch me instead of TWIE?
Please?
That'd be great.
I'd rather be able to focus on games that aren't full of completely shit self-centric play.
-Cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3159 (isolation #250) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:13 pm

I'm this close to replacing out.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3160 (isolation #251) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:15 pm

We need to have thirty pages.
Of Titus/Sonic/Wisdom shitting on each other.
So they can work together.
Just so that when anyone calls them out on it, one of them shits on the person calling them out until they shut up.
Super fun game guys.
Lots of fun.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3166 (isolation #252) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:16 pm

LOL OKAY.
OKAY TITUS.
OKAY
YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3168 (isolation #253) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:16 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOKLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3172 (isolation #254) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:18 pm

VOTE: SonicBoom
OMGUS me.
Please.
Can we do a 1v1?
Because like.
Win win for me if that's what happens.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3174 (isolation #255) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:19 pm

AP.
Can I sell you an HH or a SB wagon?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3190 (isolation #256) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:24 pm

Bacon.
I like you more than SB because you haven't directed as much shit at me this game.
But from what I can tell you're also being kind of awful.
And I feel like on principle, you should know that I would probably be really angry with you if I actually gave a shit right now.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3198 (isolation #257) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:29 pm

I feel bad for being a jerk because this is at least framed as a legit question.
bacon wrote:Can I get anyone at all to care about how singer enters my 1v1 with Titus to align herself with Titus's logic that makes zero goddamn sense and after that she completely gets out of it and votes Titus?
Walk me through how this is scum-motivated at all?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3202 (isolation #258) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:34 pm

espewhatever wrote:I'm still scumreading Bacon&Egg. Also Psyche, regardless of anyone's opinion. As for TWIE... I've just checked it and he seems to post differently since he got out of the widely scumread player's list.
And why do you have any of these reads Anen?
This thread is rather large. So I would assume you could go into any kind of specifics here.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3203 (isolation #259) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Ugh.
The thought of reading back on anything in this thread is awful.
Someone please tell me to do something.
Because if I get another response from Titus telling me to shut up I'm just going to fuck off and watch anime.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3205 (isolation #260) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:38 pm

That's cool.
I'm just going to not bother engaging you.
Hi guys.
My name is Cheetory.
Anyone want to actually talk with me like a grown-up?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3206 (isolation #261) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:39 pm

[if everyone says no I get to watch anime please say no]
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3211 (isolation #262) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:46 pm

I hate you guys.
[but actually thank you kind of mostly bert]
AP wrote:Hi cheet. If you could vig kill hitler, Sonic boom, or b/e, which would you shoot?
Sonicboom because maybe my gut was right earlygame, hitler is dead and bacon and eggs is only slightly starting to irritate the shit out of me.

Bert wrote:HH, what reads do you and Ceph agree/disagree on?
Off the top of my head:
I was talking with Ceph about Espewhatever earlier and we both feel pretty uneasy about him still.
I don't think he sees eye to eye with me on Oversoul but that fucker hasn't said anything in forever so I'm not really expecting to push anything there until he gets back anyways.
Ceph thinks Generic is obvscum and I'm kind of halfway there.
We both thought AP was supertown, though I'm kind of having weird doubts every now and then.
We think TWIE is slightly more likely to be town than not.
We think Psyche is pretty town.
We thought you were townish on entry from what I remember, but thought your entry to this day was awk.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3218 (isolation #263) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Ceph said that he thinks he's acting exactly how he was acting in the last game Generic was scum that he was also in.
I'm not really sure why we haven't come to a consensus on you yet. I tried getting a feel for you from your catchup and came away just kind of feeling :s in general. This isn't what I was feeling from you in Signs and Void, which isn't like.. as bad as it sounds? But you skimming past me on Espewhatever was kind of ehhhhh when I asked you specifically to look at him and mentioned that I felt like we hadn't engaged each other to that point. Did you miss me asking that?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3221 (isolation #264) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:58 pm

See, I hesitate when someone says "singer is doing things to look busy" because it looks exactly like what mastin was saying in Signs and Void. q.q

P-Edit: @Bert, if you ask me to read something I will. I just don't think I could do it of my own volition without a goal in mind.
-Cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3222 (isolation #265) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Zzzz. Bacon.
Why is singer interrupting your argument any more bullshit than me interrupting your argument? Is it just the fact that singer took Titus's side and then voted her or do you find other things objectionable? You can call me stupid and tell me to read your last post again if you think it's been covered in there and I just need to focus harder.
-Cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3227 (isolation #266) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:11 pm

I don't know if you've noticed, but I haven't really been doing a great job of engaging much this game.
I know that's a shitty excuse, but it's the truth.
I got frustrated a few times and then the game blew up a bunch of times and nothing productive was happening for large spans of time which just made me not want to care at all.

I read your catchup.
Felt myself nodding my head. Which is a bad sign. Because it usually means I'm not taking reading things seriously enough.
I can't focus on a bunch of general points on a bunch of people. It just kind of clutters together and ends up meaning nothing to me.
I would much rather read you through a specific set of thoughts on 1-2 players.
So, consider me reaching out to you and saying "what do you think of my espewhatever read?" my way of trying to properly read you instead of bullshitting feelings on something that I struggle reading.

If you have a strong scumread you should pitch it at me too.

singer wrote:but then it's almost like you're defending me, which is almost like you've made a decision on me already, which is weird because you just said you're still not really sure and I'm still not really sure why...
If I feel something weird about something someone says about someone, I'm going to call it out, even if I'm not townreading said person. [hard scumreads are sometimes a different story though ^.^]
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3290 (isolation #267) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:45 am

In post 3238, AngryPidgeon wrote:What does ceph thonk about generic compared to Too Many Heads?

Didn't I die day 1 in that game? I barely recall it. I'd be reading my own posts to see what I thought, but maybe I'll do that if it helps.

I read everything else. I dunno, I kinda agree with Wisdom's points re: singer but I feel like I'm supposed to defer to Cheet on that read.

I keep getting nervous about SB and I had a bit of guilty pleasure when we voted them :S

Also, I'm fine with lynching oversoul now, my townread on him is long gone.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3291 (isolation #268) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:49 am

Whoever asked me to explain why generic is scum, I really, really don't think that would be productive right now, because if I do that we're going to make 20 pages of bitching.

As a quick summary, Axe was scum and Generic has treated me is a grossly misrepresentative way that to me looks like a deliberate misconstrual of just about everything I say. It's exactly like it was the last time this happened, it felt ridiculously inevitable, I believe it was an intentional 1v1 for [I can come up with a number of possible reasons but it's not especially helpful to speculate about this], etc.

I don't want to argue with him because he has this way of obviously twisting my words and inexplicably getting away with it and I know that I won't be able to convince anyone and will just end up wanting to replace out because I'm not good enough at rhetoric to win the argument.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3292 (isolation #269) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:56 am

Hydrate: AP

I have like one reservation about AP and I'm pretty sure it's just me having an inflated sense of self importance.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3294 (isolation #270) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:21 am

I don't think that vote was anything but an expression of frustation.

Also, after isoing myself in too many heads, I categorized them as "hard to read" and didn't talk about them very much until i died. Sooooo

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3301 (isolation #271) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:45 am

I don't remember saying that, are you sure it wasn't Cheet?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3302 (isolation #272) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:47 am

In post 3297, Generic wrote:If he's scared of having to argue with me because he already admits he can't

don't you FUCKING give me this shit

when you know PERFECTLY FUCKING WELL what im talking about
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3304 (isolation #273) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:56 am

alright fuck you

i don't have time right now but this is going to get ugly
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3307 (isolation #274) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:08 am

In post 3306, Espsyoncheage wrote:
In post 3301, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I don't remember saying that, are you sure it wasn't Cheet?

Either way now you fucking know how I feel and your slot can't shit on me for it anymore.

OK
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3308 (isolation #275) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:10 am

In post 3305, Generic wrote:What you fail (or choose to not mention) to notice between these two games you like to compare is that in the game where I was scum I effectively made you look like scum and got you lynched.

THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT. I wasn't able to outargue you even though I knew you were scum, and I was scumread as a result.

You actually didn't get me lynched, though, I was forcibly replaced then my slot was lynched days later because ???

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3323 (isolation #276) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:11 am

In post 3311, Generic wrote:
You were scum read, which in turn shot your credibility to bits and meant you stopped coming at me... Yet here I'm actively provoking you to respond to me when you have claimed you will ignore me for the rest of the game... So your big scum read you will avoid pushing or pressing... Meanwhile if I'm scum as you claim I could happily carry on without you ever bothering me again, yet i choose not to.

Funny that.

You are trying to bait me into a fight in the hopes of mislynching me. I know this. You are an overconfident prick, so you don't think there's any chance I will succeed.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3324 (isolation #277) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:11 am

In post 3316, Bert wrote:VOTE: Singer

Spoiler: @zzzx
thoughts on this vote?

Bert, could you stop with the spoilers, please?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3325 (isolation #278) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:13 am

In post 3319, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3292, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
Hydrate: AP

I have like one reservation about AP and I'm pretty sure it's just me having an inflated sense of self importance.

-Ceph

My inflated sense of importance kinda wants to know what. I feel like I haven't done much this game.

Well, you not doing much is probably a town signal. And furthermore, gutmeta, as I've said previously.

It's kind of embarrassing, but I kind of expected you to go out of your way to be extra nice/friendly to me :P

See? I told you it was self importance. Also, I've had this thought about other people in the past and been wrong, so.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3326 (isolation #279) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:15 am

esp wrote:I'll vote for him. With the one vote he showed his hand, and it's a scum one. You were right Generic.

"Guys I need to test the waters before I can know whether this fake as fuck read I have will fly"
How in the fuck is anyone defending this scumslot?

Generic is literally a troll. That's my read on him for the rest of the game. Because if he can come in and say "Cheet is literally being a negative shithead :)" and casually toss an oversoul read around while ignoring every single other thing happening in the game including things that I've done that aren't just bitching, there's just simply no way that he's actually trying to accomplish anything other than pissing me off. There's just no way. He doesn't care what my alignment is. He doesn't even care about lynching us because his push is fucking garbage. He's literally, just, trying, to get a rise out of us.
Which is amazing.
Good show.

Titus is probably scum who doesn't want to interact with singer or myself or let either of us get our heads in the game because she knows we'll get her lynched and then tear apart her scumteam like in S&V. :)

-cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3329 (isolation #280) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:24 am

In post 3328, Bert wrote:p-edit: cephrir: they are convos though, do you want me to make them visible without clicky, and clutter the thread further? that's fine too :P

Yes, actually. I think I subconsciously pay less attention to them even post-click.

In post 3328, Bert wrote:Also, I would like to mention that I've had one game where you had a strong townread on me because I was borderline insane in RVS pretty much, but the other two (or three?) past games I was stuck in the middle of your reads all game long. i stopped with a lot of that cos it was annoying the majority of people i played with.

I think there was at least one, maybe two more times I've townread you somewhat strongly. But you're right. I miss borderline insane Bert :(

We'll probably never know if you could fake it well enough to get that out of me.

In post 3328, Bert wrote:Is Titus impossible to talk out of tunnels? Seems that way. So it's like playing with two Wisdoms and wondering which side will tunnel and get his/her desired lynch target.

Yes

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3330 (isolation #281) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:25 am

esp wrote:You're only interested in lynching players who aren't hard townreading you.
Titus told me.
To shut up.
Twice.
She told me to stop talking in the thread.
That's a huge fuck you to me when I'm trying to actually do shit.
You trying to push that as equivalent to your fucking hissy fit over just being scumread then you can eat shit for calling me unprincipled.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3339 (isolation #282) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:33 am

VOTE: esp
I cannot be silenced except by death.
OMGUS me.
Kill me. Lynch me. Pls. BB.
Come at me.
Sonic you too.
Generic is already on board.
Gogogo.
Bacon. Do me a favour and get me outta here.
We're doing a 1v1 between me and scum.
Vote for either of us, I guarantee it'll be great for me either way.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3342 (isolation #283) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:35 am

Fuck you TWIE I want to get lynched.
I'll join the wagon on you if you don't help me accomplish something to make this game less shitty for me.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3343 (isolation #284) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:36 am

But t-bone how can I possibly respond to what you're saying? I have to shut up. Like the unprincipled fool that I am. Remember?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3354 (isolation #285) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:40 am

TWIE wrote:these threats have really been working out for people all game.

im sure that this one will be equally effective.
I hate.
How fucking poignant you are.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3356 (isolation #286) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:41 am

It's okay.
It's kind of refreshing in a way that makes me really fucking sad.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3369 (isolation #287) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:47 am

I don't feel like talking to espwhatever is actually useful.
People should vote him though.
Highfives.

Bacon wrote:I haven't done anything wrong beyond being loud
The 100% certainty you push is pretty bullshit and if I hadn't agreed on Ricastle I think I probably would have been annoyed with you too.
It's pretty annoying with singer too.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3380 (isolation #288) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:53 am

Bacon wrote:How is it annoying with singer? I wasted a fucking hour to go back through her ISO to try and explain what's wrong with her and nobody except Bert has not even given signs of reading anything I said.
I'll go read it now.
Point is that I tend to roll my eyes at anyone who pushes 100% certainty in general, especially if it's not when someone is caught up in the heat of the moment.
I think it's pretty bullshit that you shoved the responsibility for the Ricastle lynch onto Ricastle.
This isn't really game-related though. I just think it's dumb when people play like they're better than everyone else.
Though I wouldn't be surprised if people thought that of me so weeeeeeeeeeeee I guess I'm just a hypocrite. Anticipating a fucking t-boner from me saying that.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3388 (isolation #289) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:58 am

*deep breath*
Okay.
So.
Essentially.. you're saying that Titus is being irrational with everything she's using in her push for TWIE, so it's weird for someone who isn't irrational with everything to take her side in the matter? More or less?
-cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3395 (isolation #290) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:06 am

Bacon wrote:Like, why, if you think there's a chance you've missed the context, you ask anyway, instead of reading to see if you missed something?
People generally consider me not shit at mafia.. [Yes esp and generic that's your cue btw].. and I'm guilty of this sort of thing a lot. Moreso as town than scum.
I don't know if maybe this is especially egregious for singer for some reason, but calling her scum because she's not living up to expectations is.. not great?
I could honestly see more of your point in that really big post than I can here. :/
-cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3396 (isolation #291) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:06 am

nah, you have to do it this way. your ego demands that you show everyone how superior you are
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3404 (isolation #292) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:12 am

Is it the fact that she said that she may have missed context that is pinging you?

esp wrote:Nothing wrong with this post? For the record I think you play fine, you can be a little cheeky (but we all can) so it's no big deal.
-.-
Is this anen or something?
Who am I even talking to anymore?
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3411 (isolation #293) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:17 am

Hi bacon talk to me about singer.
Like. Summarize in like a sentence what you think makes her scum as shit.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3412 (isolation #294) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:18 am

T-bone.
3 scumreads.
Give them.
Talk about them.
Fucking can we talk about actually finding scum.
Please.
I can read that shit better than stuff talking about me as a person.
q.q
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3415 (isolation #295) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:23 am

Okay.
So, if it is the part where she said she might be missing context, do you think it's overexplaining or do you just think it's scummy when someone is wrong about something and they know they might be wrong?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3417 (isolation #296) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:26 am

So, you say that singer is a really strong player right?
Why does she, as scum, who doesn't want to get in shit, intentionally miss context when that sort of thing draws attention to yourself?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3420 (isolation #297) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:29 am

I don't think I would ever do that as scum. q.q
Why is it not equally possible that she's just VLA and acknowledging that she doesn't have enough time to look through the context?
Like.
I just don't understand how it's not more null than you're making it out to be?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3428 (isolation #298) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:58 am

In post 3425, AngryPidgeon wrote:@HH: What are your thoughts on Bacon&Egg and Sonic Boom? I notice you didn't mention them in your reads-sync post from last night although thats not to say you haven't commented on them. You've been pretty focused on Generic and getting bogged down in the gamestate though (can't blame you, I'm there right now). They only get floated as PLs which kind of weakens any case on them, but I think there is something worth looking at if you peel off all the spamming and dick-waving.

I've gotten a little softer on Espsy, mostly from some of their emotional appeals. I'd probably be ok with voting them Today, but currently thinking they are more likely to flip town than not.

I have reservations about you two, but none of it is concrete in the slightest. Ceph doesn't feel like his scum-self, but also this game is such a hot mess that I'm having trouble making sense of a lot of people's hands in it. Also while we're at it, you are engaging Bacon on this Singer thing- what are you currently thinking about the whole situation there?

I think Bacon & Egg are town. I have half-assedly spectated a Wisdom scum game and I don't think this is it.

I am also still leaning town on Sonic Boom, but I am not sold on them. I know how much trouble I've had with reading Titus in the past, and some of the things they do are just are-you-actually-kidding-me-right-now. Their position on singer has never sat well with me and that is only getting worse now; meanwhile they're helping to drown the thread in noise and I now *know* Titus is both aware this is antitown and willing to use it as a scum tactic (S&V).

I will admit that Espy's ATE gets to me sometimes -- however, I suspect that T-Bone is an accomplished ATEr. I still want to lynch them, though at this moment, I might lynch Generic first if that was possible. I know that Cheet is also quite happy lynching Espy.

I'll let Cheet field the last bit as he's the one doing the engaging.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3430 (isolation #299) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:00 am

@AP, I think Bacon is more likely town than scum and I will actively be against a lynch on him despite finding him frustrating.

Titus feels like she's compensating for Team Mafia in a scummy way. I'm sure there's more to talk about there, but that's the only thing I'm really holding onto atm.

I don't feel like I've personally been too focused on Generic >.> [and arguably I'm making an effort not to be]

I mean. Is it beyond t-bone's capacity to flail around as scum?

AP wrote:Also while we're at it, you are engaging Bacon on this Singer thing- what are you currently thinking about the whole situation there?
It's like.. I can't get behind the specific reasons people are pushing her for, despite feeling wary of her. There are probably better lynches than her today, especially since if she's town I'm pretty sure she'll eventually get stronger and pull together.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3431 (isolation #300) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:00 am

disclaimer: neither cheet nor myself had read this page when I wrote my last post
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3432 (isolation #301) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:00 am

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3434 (isolation #302) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:02 am

bacon wrote:And you act like that's the only reason I gave. It's not.
I feel like I'm just not absorbing it right now then. :/
Sorry.
It's probably more just me being off atm.
I'll bash my head against the game later tonight and see if it makes sense then I guess.

-Cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3531 (isolation #303) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:34 am

I feel like.
I need to redive things.
Because I'm starting to not feel things again. :/
-cheet
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3579 (isolation #304) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:45 am

yeah i no longer think this is in any way a big deal.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3584 (isolation #305) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:51 am

In post 3581, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3579, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:yeah i no longer think this is in any way a big deal.

-Ceph

see? It worked. Let's all forget about Wisdom's case now because this obviously was the only point on it.

this point at least, is not a big deal.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3586 (isolation #306) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:52 am

In post 3583, Psyche wrote:
In post 3581, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3579, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:yeah i no longer think this is in any way a big deal.

-Ceph

see? It worked. Let's all forget about Wisdom's case now because this obviously was the only point on it.

if this was so predictable
why did you fill two pages with argument over one of its crappiest points?

^

when this happens it's easy to forget about the rest
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3588 (isolation #307) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:52 am

also, im in a place where i want singer to be town just because she's the only one whose reads mostly make sense to me :/
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3619 (isolation #308) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:20 pm

In post 3607, Sonic Boom wrote:Try figuring out what is important to town, such as Pyche and Espy please.

someone said something at some point about being needlessly affiliative
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3620 (isolation #309) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:21 pm

In post 3608, singersigner wrote:You did a complete 180 on me once I voted you and then decided to go V/LA, so I'm still lost here.

im having a really hard time digesting this

REALLY hard
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3621 (isolation #310) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:25 pm

is espy seriously town

this isnt supposed to happen

idk if i can get there right now

this has been incoherent cephrir
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3644 (isolation #311) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:50 pm

psyche

who do you want to lynch
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3657 (isolation #312) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:04 pm

VOTE: Oversoul
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3668 (isolation #313) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:11 pm

well cait, my gut and head are both worried about you, so get your shit together!
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3678 (isolation #314) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:14 pm

i have no idea who we are hydrating right now.

i also have no idea why it continues to not be psyche tbh, but whatever
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3716 (isolation #315) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:39 am

In post 3644, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:psyche

who do you want to lynch
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3717 (isolation #316) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:40 am

i basically have no read on either random or mario. i doubt i ever will. i dont claim to be able to read people who dont post and make little sense when they do.

mario does seem to be avoiding the thread though

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3721 (isolation #317) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:02 am

Cait wrote:My gut is concerned about HH.
Glad to know we're going to be a shitty compromise lynch on D3.
Looking forward to it.

@singer,
I don't really feel like responding to everything you said about my esp case is going to mean much because I'm not even really sure if I'm scumreading him anymore. I just wanted to say that I felt a little frustrated reading your response because it felt like you were acknowledging points, saying you disagreed with them and then you just kind of tossed it all back in my face by saying ALL of it was confbias and hydra dissonance which I feel like wasn't the case. :/

Gonna try reading things again at some point, I guess.
Oversoul shouldn't get quicklynched before he gets back from VLA.
-cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3737 (isolation #318) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:35 am

In post 3735, Sonic Boom wrote:We look at Singer's ISO and we see her generally avoiding wagons that come to lynch range.
Even if she's scum I really don't think any scum sets out to do this on purpose.

In post 3735, Sonic Boom wrote:She somehow thought I could have been buddying her at one point, yet she systemically ignores how far up her ass HH is.

Your slot was buddying her way harder than we ever have. I don't even have a strong townread on her so ?????

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3765 (isolation #319) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:01 am

In post 3522, Cephrir wrote:is there actually a chance that i should scumread twie just because he isn't funny this game and for no other reason?

idfk.

In post 3744, Cephrir wrote:I will literally hydrate anyone to prevent that

In post 3748, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3747, Sonic Boom wrote:@HH, If you think Generic is so scummy, why is this the first we are hearing about it? Why haven't you pushed it?

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In post 3749, Cephrir wrote:............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In post 3760, Cephrir wrote:I only recently decided that it was even worth trying.

It will happen when I feel like it.

Probably after the next time he pisses me off, to be honest.

i hate alts
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3768 (isolation #320) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:03 am

Hi bert :)

pedit:

hydrate psyche

thank you ffs
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3782 (isolation #321) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:16 am

I can dance, but it will have to be a slow dance~
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3784 (isolation #322) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:17 am

In post 3777, Bert wrote:@Ceph: So uptight this game! What is up with that????

Am I? I may be a little grumpy.

I think as someone reading the game, you can probably see why it could make someone grumpy, though I admire your ability to remain mostly upbeat.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3802 (isolation #323) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:39 am

ZZZX isn't going to post his theories. He's going to post an excuse in about 20 minutes.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3806 (isolation #324) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:46 am

In post 3801, Bert wrote:
In post 3784, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Am I? I may be a little grumpy.

I think as someone reading the game, you can probably see why it could make someone grumpy, though I admire your ability to remain mostly upbeat.

Actually it's your other head that's grumpy lol!

Slow dances yikes! That's like homecoming last year all over again![/quote]
Well, I certainly feel grumpy!

Slow dances are much better anyway, they give you time to really stare into your date's eyes and you don't have to actually be good at dancing!

In post 3801, Bert wrote:I feel like im on happy pills cos I'm skimming the spiderwebs out of this game (but keeping up in real time) ever since D2 got underway LOL! I also just skip some posts cos rehashes. PLUS plus plus plus plus plus! Plus it's multiball and I dunno what the hell I'm doing, so might as well have a BALL while I'm alive! ! !

:)

In post 3801, Bert wrote:I think this game's actually really entertaining in a really unintentional way....long games are deflating, but notas much if I'm not tuned in constantly! :shifty:

Maybe if I was on the sidelines...

I feel like I should mention the things that are giving me pause about you right now!

One of them is that I feel this slight undertone of really WANTING to bring out your spunky fun lovable self for me, and I can't help but wonder if you're seeing fooling me as a challenge! As if to show once and for all that I was just lucky?

The other is that I feel like you're treating me like I'm town even though you aren't really townreading me but that's probably just you being happy and fun!
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3807 (isolation #325) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:48 am

In post 3805, Bert wrote:
In post 3802, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:ZZZX isn't going to post his theories. He's going to post an excuse in about 20 minutes.

Playstyle related! Makes him tough to read! I'm suspicious at his lack of engagement in this game just the same though outside a sorta kinda attempt at engaging Wisdom! Initially thought it was town but it wasn't sustained for more than an hour or two! :mrgreen:

Let's BOOOOOOOO him!

I don't know what it would look like if ZZZX was actually scum. His play here has reminded me sufficiently of Pathfinder that I haven't been worrying about him overly much, but for all I know, maybe he does the constant excuses with occasional really lame posts thing as scum too.

Though he did have opinions in that game, even if the basis of them was ????????
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3814 (isolation #326) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:04 am

In post 3810, Bert wrote:Yeah OK I'll admit I think your system for reading me is really flawed! i think it's kinda fun to bring out a wild shallow side considering this game is deep.

Maybe it's not as simple as you expect?? I like to think I can detect how genuine you are while doing it, although to be fair I've yet to replicate the first time so hmph.

I don't think shallow is at all the right word for you though :]

In post 3810, Bert wrote:
In post 3806, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Slow dances are much better anyway, they give you time to really stare into your date's eyes and you don't have to actually be good at dancing!

awkward though when you dont have feelings for the other! LOL! i always go with someone i know who knows i wont develop feelings mwahahaha

once i thought as you do, my son, but.... feelings are so nice D:

In post 3810, Bert wrote:I think the other side of me is still there, I've just been a lurkaderp the since 2013 ended in past games.

Even if I don't think you're town, it's possible 50/50 you're hunting for the other scum team! WOO!

I think there's a difference here though! Like, dancing is something I feel like I would want to do with a townread whose opinions I respect to figure the game out or I GUESS someone I really want to figure out! Why don't you think I'm town? I want to at least try to assuage your fears so I can enjoy you more thoroughly~

In post 3810, Bert wrote:And yeah, I don't really feel comfortable 100% being this way cos it has the potential to really piss people off! reall depends on the playerlist though! IT's like "ok, one post, spam, ummm *looks around to see if there's disapproval." *makes one more post, hides*

kinda like any convos pretty much at dinner with my parents friends who are close minded haha ,gotta be really careful what i say, every single word!

Psssssssh haters gonna hate

I know some people come here and are all GRRR BUSINESS GRRR but I just wanna have fun and reading your posts has generally been a great source of that for me ^^

Also I recommend escaping your parents and never looking back!
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3834 (isolation #327) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:23 am

In post 3819, Bert wrote:Too many people look town in multiball! I have had different based theories (based on angels and spiders and unicorns - beautifully paranoid theories) of you conspiring with other leader(S) in this game so AHHHHHHH!

Tell us about them?!?!

I'm flattered that you think I count as a leader, it doesn't seem like we can lead our way out of a paper bag to me!

In post 3819, Bert wrote:IT's like

BRAIN left side: 40% chance you're talking to scum! anyone is fair game to get paranoid about in multiball, cos they might very well be multi-scum! just vote anyone and hope it's on scum!
right side: 60% town! stop messing around psshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But I'm fine dancing with most people as I waffle anyways regardless of the person!

Believe in yourself! :)

In post 3819, Bert wrote:I wanted to dance cos you're more accessible

Okay that's actually fair I think I am this thing!

I don't know how to dance, I've literally never tried to do this in quite this way before!
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3841 (isolation #328) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:30 am

In post 3819, Bert wrote:
In post 3814, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:feelings are so nice

The Grinch disagrees!

This kind of makes me want to have an actual conversation with you!

In post 3814, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I know some people come here and are all GRRR BUSINESS GRRR but I just wanna have fun and reading your posts has generally been a great source of that for me

woooooooooooooooo that's the mindset of my poodle! I feel like I can learn a lot from him! <33333333333[/quote]
This made me want a poodle for some reason!

Unless I think about it too hard like I'm doing now!
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3851 (isolation #329) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:43 am

In post 3842, Sonic Boom wrote:illogical team

:lol:
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3858 (isolation #330) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:47 am

In post 3853, singersigner wrote:So all of these responses are Wisdom-esque in their inability to engage with someone with doubt to their alignment. It seems as though you've made your decision and so nothing will appease you.

I actually am feeling somewhat appeased at this point at least for now :/

I think Cheet and I might have talked ourselves into a bit of a tunnel before that.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3859 (isolation #331) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:48 am

In post 3855, Sonic Boom wrote:Oh HH thinks AP has logical paranoia yet won't vote the heavily wagoned scum.

the fuck are you going on about?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3864 (isolation #332) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:56 am

In post 3861, Sonic Boom wrote:Lol. Really, if HH pretending not to know that AP proposed Singer/Bacon/Sonic or is he pretending not to know Singer's wagoned?

If he thinks AP's team is logical, he should vote Singer.

When did I say I thought that was logical? I think it's ridiculous and said as much.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3867 (isolation #333) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:05 am

In post 3866, Sonic Boom wrote:#3684 HH puts forth the team including Singer is ridiculous after saying Wis/Sonic could be buddies. Nah, he's trying to walk back him laughing at me in 3651

Um, I did not make either of these post numbers?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3868 (isolation #334) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:06 am

Also, I don't thiiiiiink I've ever said those two could be buddies since first I'd have to think Wisdom was scum which I don't?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3871 (isolation #335) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:09 am

Okay, I still find the idea of you saying a team is illogical to be funny, and I don't understand what you're talking about wrt the first post, and I still didn't say wisdom and you were buddies so
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3873 (isolation #336) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:10 am

literally what are you smoking right now titus.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3875 (isolation #337) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:10 am

In post 3872, AngryPidgeon wrote:Who keeps saying they are a solid scumread, was that HH?

no, it's seiko
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3876 (isolation #338) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:11 am

In post 3872, AngryPidgeon wrote:note to self: Need to ISO Not An Axehole at some point.

please do that

@psyche: that's because that is the initial player list?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3883 (isolation #339) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:16 am

In post 3879, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3873, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:literally what are you smoking right now titus.

Her point really isn't that hard to understand, it just comes from a largely different set of assumptions than you or I have in this game.

maybe you can explain it to me because it looks to me like she is lying about the content of my posts
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3887 (isolation #340) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:19 am

In post 3886, Psyche wrote:
In post 3884, Sonic Boom wrote:AP, Singer is using a technique called mirroring. She adopts your language so you like her better.

do people really take the effort to engage in that pop psych bullshit

no
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3889 (isolation #341) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:20 am

In post 3884, Sonic Boom wrote:HH, The truth. ETL asked me the same thing when I caught scum. The fact you are asking when I told you that is offensive and asked Singer to stop, what made you think it was less offensive coming from you?

okay you could take the time to take issue with my wording,

or,

you could have used that time to clarify what the fuck you are talking about
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3890 (isolation #342) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:21 am

In post 3888, AngryPidgeon wrote:

Maybe you could explain what this post was meant to convey? Then think about what titus thought it conveyed.

oh god okay i get it now

thank you

titus, this post was not meant to say that i felt the team in question was logical. that does not match up with anything else i've said this game, so i don't know why you would stick to that interpretation.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3891 (isolation #343) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:22 am

(what it was intended to convey was that i think it's absurd for you to call a scumteam illogical when you have been postulating equally absurd scumteams all over the place)
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3897 (isolation #344) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:47 am

In post 3893, Sonic Boom wrote:I actually did tell HH what post to look at. I also love how he acts like I have benn throwing "teams" out all over the place, when that's wrong. I have suggested one team but maybe a couple as TWIE's possible buddies that I recall. HH Singer TWIE. I stick to what people say not to the narrative they present.

Psyche, I believe that get in gear or replace out was promised after Oversoul's VLA ends.

yes that is a ridiculous team.

all i said was " :lol: " which isn't saying anything, if you were sticking to what i actually said this conversation never would have happened, but instead you, ya know, presented a narrative about my intentions

you telling me the post number did not actually tell me anything, but go ahead, pretend that was some scum plot to deliberately not understand you
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4019 (isolation #345) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:54 am

In post 3974, Psyche wrote:
he's too complex a figure

This sentence made me want to stop scumhunting based on anything but this ever again.

I'm seriously contemplating an alt that incorporates this as a large part of its scumhunting strategy.

In post 3976, Bacon and Egg wrote:Once again you prove you completely twist what's happening in the thread to push YOUR agendas. Psyche has no fucking intention of voting you, why would he do it when he thinks you are town? He's just trolling me. So you are essentially asking why I don't accept a deal that doesn't exist.

It's pretty clear that he would have actually.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4074 (isolation #346) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:22 am

I am having trouble refraining from joining in on that dissenting opinion!

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4076 (isolation #347) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:23 am

In post 4053, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4035, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Hey AP, Ceph.

I have a great on idea on how you can
spite
best wisdom

Lynching his strong townread and them flipping scum will help

A) I've given no indication of a desire to spite wisdom
B) you aren't even townreading me

go away?

hydras are hard
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4080 (isolation #348) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:30 am

In post 4075, Sonic Boom wrote:@Generic, they are all teammates and generally if you're following my train of thought on two, I think you could get the third as well.

I think Oversoul as of now is voted for being VLA and I won't touch that. She is supposedly coming back or replacing out today. If she does another stall, only then would I be on board to lynch Oversoul because the stall could be alignment indicative. I am not about to lynch Oversoul for going to a friend's wedding.

look

you can't just run around postulating entire teams without giving a reason for them

and even trying to nail whole teams at once is so arrogant it makes me think you could be scum, i have difficulty accepting that someone can honestly believe they know exactly an entire team, especially in a multiball game

i know wisdom does this too but that's wisdom being wisdom; you know that you aren't perfect
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4082 (isolation #349) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:31 am

!!
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4083 (isolation #350) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:31 am

to be fair this game IS uninteresting

but

!!
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4085 (isolation #351) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:33 am

long enough to know that people are and will always be arrogant

this isnt the first time that behavior has frustrated me

i dont know if ill ever stop scumreading it despite the evidence i shouldn't though
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4087 (isolation #352) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:35 am

actually i think its pretty in character for metal sonic, but titus has been talking a lot lately about knowing she is a flawed player

those aren't the words of someone who tries to peg entire scumteams, or at least, they really shouldnt be
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4096 (isolation #353) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:52 am

In post 4092, Sonic Boom wrote:@HH, I did. Your pathetic defense of TWIE is what put you in the buddies category but your slot is pretty good at just wanting to be liked. You quarrelled with Generic, stating he's scum but never voted him.

That defense barely exists. I have a light townread on him. What I shot down was your early completely shit-tacular attacks that were absurd even if he flips scum.

Yeah, I do want to be liked? Congratulations on psychoanalyzing me?

I believe I was voting Axe before he came in, but more importantly, I haven't been tunnelling his ass and voting him into next week because it wouldn't accomplish anything. I've sufficiently frustrated that I am going to go that route before too long. He is absolutely scum, but there has yet to be a point where voting him would not be useless because, as I could have predicted the moment I saw the replacement, he's bullshitted his way onto most town lists with basically no effort and a lazy as fuck and predictable OMGUS of me. It's a matter of picking my battles, or at least when to fight them.

In post 4092, Sonic Boom wrote:I am not perfect but I like to peg scumteams to but I like how your best dig is to say that I am not perfect. No shit. Neither are you. You are focused more on elevating yourself than getting your reads lynched. You don't get to tell me how I should play when you won't even go out on a limb and take chances yourself.

You've completely missed my point. I'm not digging at you, I'm saying if you know you aren't perfect, you shouldn't talk and play like you think you are.

We tried to get Espy lynched. Their responses have been acceptable enough to me, at least, that I don't feel a burning need to lynch them immediately anymore.

You've played with me enough to know that I'm usually a background character and I will make pushes when I feel the time is right. I have learned from past tunnels. It's not "a chance" to make the attack I want to (though again, I'll reiterate, it is going to happen; I did push Axe once already and his slot is regrettably still breathing...), it's "descending the thread into twenty more pages of stupid that no one will read or take seriously."

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4098 (isolation #354) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:54 am

The games where I'm more of a central player have been some of my best town games, and I think I'm somewhere in between those two things right now. Meh.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4103 (isolation #355) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:14 am

In post 4100, Sonic Boom wrote:@Cephrir, Town Cephrir would try to corrall wagons on scum rather than appease an inactivity lynch.

Maybe, maybe not. I come in multiple flavors.

I'm also in a hydra, though we do agree on Generic admittedly.

In post 4100, Sonic Boom wrote:I am familiar enough with you to see scum you. Better hope that I don't get a vig after we lynch Singer and she flips scum. Considering you think you are not central enough with pushing your reads and that's my major gripe with you, why not actually make a scum case?

Can you not see why the way this thread has played out might make me want to save it until I feel there's a chance I'll be listened to? My earlier attempts to start things were ignored, the thread is awful. I'm demotivated.

And every time I contemplate doing so, someone tells me not to because I'll clutter the thread up with the back and forth, and I realize they're right and go back into my anger cave.

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4106 (isolation #356) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:17 am

Oh my. :$
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4129 (isolation #357) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:36 am

In post 4127, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 4125, singersigner wrote:Also, I'd still like to know how randomidget gets off popping up out of no where, placing a vote with no commentary on what's been going on, and then disappearing again.

One of those two seriously needs to be lynched today.

unvote
vote: Oversoul

Look at the words becoming stronger and the panic growing real as she becomes closer to being hanged

Stronger?

Panic?

Hanged?

In post 4128, AngryPidgeon wrote:Basically my opinion on Singer is that she can only really be scum if Wisdom is scum with her. Because the confidence of the push and the relentlessness of the tunnel makes zero sense, even factoring in Wisdom's reputation for being narrow minded and naively optimistic.

._.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4153 (isolation #358) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:52 am

In post 4138, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4135, Psyche wrote:uh
let me
unhydrate

i think i will
hydrate bacon

oh yeah i like the taste of that

are you trying to give this thread a stroke

mine

also my point here was that everyone won't agree to hydrate bacon, certainly not without twenty pages of complaining about it. even though they are pretty obvtown at this point? i think im comfortable applying that term to them

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4170 (isolation #359) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:02 am

I'm actually willing to do this <_<
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4176 (isolation #360) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:04 am

well, it feels unlikely to actually occur and i feel childish if i swing my hydrate vote around every other post

fine

hydrate bacon
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4330 (isolation #361) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:20 am

In post 4289, Sonic Boom wrote:To me, it looks like you pulled the rug out after Wisdom accepted. You never said it was a one shot deal. You didn't communicate a clear revocation of anything. Now that it's your turn to perform, you seem to be backing out.

a) what wisdom accepted was a version modified by wisdom
b) whether or not a "deal" is "officially retracted" is so irrelevant right now.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4333 (isolation #362) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:22 am

In post 4291, Sonic Boom wrote:I do have a bias toward you. Not denying it. I tend not to like scum that attack me for being a decent person and I feel a kinship with Oversoul because that's exactly what you're doing to her as well.

this is not just one but actually several exaggerations

also, you can't really feel a kinship with someone about an issue when they are not posting

also also, oversoul is a guy
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4352 (isolation #363) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:30 am

In post 4309, Sonic Boom wrote:She essentially 180s on all her positions and basically chocks off the dialogue with Wisdom as trying to each him a lesson. No. When she voted us, my read immediately soured because you don't push something that long with a scumread and quote them for truth and then immediately vote them because a wagon shows up.

i really really hate to say this but a concise summary of points like this with quotes would make me potentially more inclined to accept them

i know it seems like im taking a side in places but i really have almost a null read on singer -- like i stated forever ago, i bat down bad attacks regardless of my read on their target (unless i'm scum)
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4380 (isolation #364) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:47 am

In post 4331, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 4330, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:a) what wisdom accepted was a version modified by wisdom

What the fuck did I modify? Wasn't he asking me to shut up and "get down to earth" if singer flips town?

I think he wanted to see some humility, not you not pushing things, though he has probably clarified this in the two pages i haven't read yet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4391 (isolation #365) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:51 am

In post 4332, Sonic Boom wrote:Glass was really town, so I'm not as concerned with Random.

Those are different slots. Random has been in the game the whole time; Glass is Ika.

In post 4335, Bacon and Egg wrote:The "deal" was a bunch of bullshit and I called it as such from the beginning. Psyche never intended to vote singer, he was just trying to mock me and imply that singer is a mislynch.

I really think he did, but I also think this doesn't really matter, so.

In post 4348, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 4333, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 4291, Sonic Boom wrote:I do have a bias toward you. Not denying it. I tend not to like scum that attack me for being a decent person and I feel a kinship with Oversoul because that's exactly what you're doing to her as well.

this is not just one but actually several exaggerations

also, you can't really feel a kinship with someone about an issue when they are not posting

also also, oversoul is a guy

Sure I can but yeah I was wrong on gender.

Singer's scum attacking me for no basis. I see no basis for the Oversoul push but to save herself, so yeah I do feel a kinship with that. Especially since both attacks are low blows from my perspective although I know that most disagree with me. Oversoul isn't here either to defend himself.

I think we're disagreeing about the word kinship actually and that's fine, it's a strong word to me
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4392 (isolation #366) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:51 am

In post 4351, Bacon and Egg wrote:The Oversoul lynch is precisely like the Cabd lynch was in Mod Error. Precisely. Counterwagon to scum (shos there, singer here), on a lurker that was playing badly and was pending replacement.

What did Cabd flip, ns? What did Cabd flip, Cephrir?

Hmph...
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4395 (isolation #367) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:53 am

In post 4368, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 3735, Sonic Boom wrote:
Spoiler: Singer and Mod Quotes
In post 752, singersigner wrote:
In post 743, Seiko x Naomi wrote:For the record, it's blatantly apparent TWIE is playing similar to how he played in survivor, which not only says he's scum but also that he has a team full of people he expects won't be able to last long, and has given up before the game has even gotten started. that being said,
I'm not really jonesing to lynch lurker pondscum on day 1.
I'd rather lynch spammy scum that fill the thread with bullshit (Hint: If you two say one more time you weren't giving excuses I will go in your iso and quote every single excuse).

Rune wrote:I don't like twie play at all.
Not a lynch candidate for today imo
but he is a second tier scum read right now.

HOW DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE.

If you find scum, you find scum. You don't let them rally overnight with the rest of their team. Geezus fuck, guys. How do you reconcile that kind of scum hunting when you can't even use associative tells until a flip??

In post 1562, singersigner wrote:
In post 1492, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1490, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1482, TheWayItEnds wrote:Wis how likely do you think it is that scum would trade themselves for an unknown PR for a teammate on day 1?

how does this happen?

~Wis

Scum gets hydrated and gives teammate a pr.

Scum gets crosskilled.

This is a really weird hypothetical question not knowing how the numbers lay...why ask Wisdom? (I might've missed the context in my perusing) Also, what's the interest at this point with no flips or any real wagons at this point?

In post 1897, singersigner wrote:
In post 1881, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1879, Sonic Boom wrote:You gripe about Singer not discussing things while VLA.

Also that was not my problem with singer. My problem was her useless questions.

~Wis

I remember the last time someone told me my questions weren't productive or the "right" kind. Should I start taking that as a scum tell?

In post 1948, Pinksmoke wrote:oversoul has been prodded

In post 1950, Pinksmoke wrote:
Vote count 1.26

Voting:

Sonic boom
: oversoul, seiko x naiomi
Seiko x naomi
: Bert
ricastle:
bacon and egg, homuletic homunculi, Angry frat BROS, MarioManiac4,
Randomidget:
Cait sith, singersigner
TheWayItEnds:
zzzx, Generic, ricastle, Sonic boom,
Espsyoncheage:
p2,
bacon and egg:
Espsyoncheage, randomidget,

Not Voting:

thewayitends,

Hydration:

Ricastle
: ricastle, Bert
singersigner
: randomidget, Sonic Boom, Espysoncheage, Ricastle
Bert:
oversoul, singersigner,
Seiko x naomi
: seiko x naomi, Generic, bacon and egg, angry frat BROS, Cait Sith

p2:
homuletic homunculi,
zzzx:
zzzx[/align][/area]

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch
deadline is june 29 at 10:36 cst thats in (expired on 2015-06-29 10:36:00)

Singer is V/LA until friday
Generic is V/LA until monday

In post 2066, Pinksmoke wrote:Cait Sith has been prodded

In post 2067, Pinksmoke wrote:
Vote count 1.27

Voting:

Sonic boom
: oversoul, seiko x naiomi
ricastle:
bacon and egg, homuletic homunculi, Angry frat BROS, MarioManiac4, Bert
Randomidget:
Cait sith, singersigner
TheWayItEnds:
zzzx, Generic, ricastle, Sonic boom,
Espsyoncheage:
p2,
bacon and egg:
Espsyoncheage, randomidget,

Not Voting:

thewayitends,

Hydration:

Ricastle
: ricastle,
mariomaniac
: Bert
singersigner
: randomidget, Sonic Boom, Espysoncheage, Ricastle
Bert:
oversoul, singersigner,
Seiko x naomi
: seiko x naomi, Generic, bacon and egg, angry frat BROS, Cait Sith

p2:
homuletic homunculi,
zzzx:
zzzx[/align][/area]

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch
deadline is june 29 at 10:36 cst thats in (expired on 2015-06-29 10:36:00)

Generic is V/LA until monday

In post 2187, singersigner wrote:Eh.

unhydrate
hydrate: Seiko

unvote
vote: TheWayItEnds

In post 2553, singersigner wrote:PAGES 11-20
from Oversoul means he’s still scum. >_>
from Ricastle pinged me then and pings me now. Seems like he’s trying to get on top of the game by preemptively giving himself cred.
from Espyoncheange...WHOLEY SHIT HOW DID I MISS THIS. Really good catch from him about randomidget’s vote/hydrate of Sonic. Weird dynamic here...
could be scumbuddies...?
-Titus hasn’t tried forming a townblock so I think that’s in her favor as town, lol.
from Axe is completely arbitrary since with multiball you have no idea if someone could be on the other scum team...
Page 13 reaffirms my initial Axe read and new Ricastle read.
and from HH/Cheetory...I don’t think I read it that well the first time. He’s always saying the things I want to say (like in S&V).
Metal’s response in is sad because is that really all he has to respond in a post 50% dedicated to the things his hydra’s saying??
Which Cheet then noticed in
from Titus/Sonic is alkdjfsbahlisjghasidgj because that’s the SAME SHIT that made me scum read her in the first place in S&V. Her superiority complex is UNREAL.
from Matal/Sonic is akjlsdfhbpiajsdgh because he’s so caught up in his tunnel that he hasn’t tried to engage with people to get those other reads. Though I can concede to being better at townhunting than scumhunting, as is my usual prerogative.
from Metal/Sonic...you say you have a hydra PT to hide reads in when Titus made a public post asking for a PT to be made, and you’ve previously referenced being able to discuss things in real time about your reads with regards to certain players...it sounds like you’re being very specific about what you’re public about and what you’re not to fit your objective.
from Seiko is weird because it is basically the severalth post saying the same thing about how Sonic Boom isn’t advancing the game state, in an unconvincing way, replicating the whole TWIE/Sonic Boom thing in the first place.
from Cheetory...MY SPIRIT ANIMAL.
from Seiko...did you follow Signs and Void much? If yes, how might you compare Titus play from here to there? From what I’ve seen of Titus, her town play might be closer to the chest (and I only say that having familiarity with her scum play trying to resemble her town play). She’s willing to give those town reads freely as scum in order to create favor within what she needs to be a town block. What are the differences you see? Does multiball factor into that?
from Cheetory...OH GAWD MORE SPIRIT ANIMAL.
from Sonic Boom...ok, I remember pointing out that the sheer amount of effort from this is probably town, but I feel obligated to point out now that it’s the kind of stuff that’s easily fakeable. What’s NOT as fakeable is the commentary on it, which surprisingly enough, doesn’t have as much IoA as I would’ve thought upon a second read.

In post 2628, singersigner wrote:
vote: Oversoul

In post 2656, singersigner wrote:
In post 2600, TheWayItEnds wrote:Solid catchup singer I like how cohesive the thoughts are concerning me.

I especially like the parts where you say you're onboard with policy lynching me and then go on to do nothing but agree with me.
It also seems fairly likely that youve forgotten that you've actually seen my scumgame before.

1. Eh. It doesn't need to be cohesive. I did all of that over the span of about 11 hours' worth of reading and comprehending (or trying to >_>), and I still have about 20 pages I kind of feel like skipping over...but since it apparently resulted in a flashwagon on town a week before deadline, I'm thinking I shouldn't.
2. I was on board with policy lynching you at the point it was worth policy lynching you. If you really paid attention to my catchup, you'd see my reads change and my opinion of you along with it. You're not screaming town, but I hardly think you're scummy past page like 60 or something. :roll:
3. I have, probably a newbie game or something? I play like 6 games a year and barely remember anyone. You did look familiar, though.

In post 2578, Sonic Boom wrote:#2569 is ewwwwww over explained.

My sentiments exactly. He passed by my concerns about it, though, and failed to address my follow up question about it.

In post 2581, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
singersigner wrote:@Cheetory...I'm sorry I couldn't really engage with you much. Catching up I didn't really see much I fought you on other than Espy which isn't really something we could engage in at the time anyway. I'll be around tonight if you have any holes to poke in my observations, though. I'd definitely like to hear how you feel their play is scum motivated, though.
S'all good.
You better not hold me at arm's length today though. A fancy catchup post written over the course of the night in itself makes me a little wary of you potentially trying to obvtown >.>
I intend on trying to absorb everything you're saying when second round of caffeine hits me.

-Cheet

I...what?
11 Hours.
11 HOURS.
That was seven and a half pages in microsoft word at 11pt font. :cry:

I mean, I think my scum game is pretty decent from the three days I was able to be scum and most everyone townread me, but what makes you think I'd care enough to do that when virtually no one credible was scumreading me? And THEN...what makes you think that I thought this would obvtown myself?? Do you think it was worth it?

Maybe you should process my comments before speaking nonsense. :igmeou:

In post 3071, singersigner wrote:
In post 3065, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 3063, Espsyoncheage wrote:
In post 3041, Sonic Boom wrote:hey espy

get you ass on TWIE

else im getting mine on yours

Only if you promise we can take care of Wisom and or at the very least you won't listen to anything he says anymore. Considering I am counterwagon to scum, I don't know what you think threatening to vote me will change.

And yes they'll answer your questions HH as soon as they get back. I haven't heard from either of them either but I'll keep posting in my hydra PT until they do so.

If Wisdom starts voting scum, we would be glad to have him.
Given his reads seem divorced from reality, we have no intention of following him.

If he joins reality, we would consider following him.

Now vote TWIE

So I was about to QTF but then I feel like I need you to clarify if this means you think he's town.

I feel gross that the wagon I like best right now is Bacon and that's because Wisdom can't get his shit straight, not because I think he's scum. Can someone else why Bert seems to be a townread? Why Oversoul's seemingly off the table (being 100% the opposite of S&V) for today? Can we get a wagon on Generic?

Preview Edit:
@Espsyoncheange...what about TWIE's posting is different? Examples?

In post 3108, singersigner wrote:
In post 3094, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 3092, Titus wrote:
In post 3089, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3077, Sonic Boom wrote:There is literally zero town motivation in anything TWIE posts

There is zero scum motivation in anything TWIE has posted.

Bullshit.

By not scumhunting, he can't get "caught" by having bad or unpopular reads, he leaves zero associative tells, he stalls the game because someone will notice this. Someone else will say well there's nothing scummy in the void of nothingness he's posted.

I have said this like five times and you've never engaged this point at all.

It's beyond frustrating at this point.

Wisdom if you've responded to this point, could you direct me to it?

In post 3096, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3090, Titus wrote:Really, you don't remember their big fight. I distinctly recall you doing nothing and encouraging that fight because one of them had to be scum.

No, I kept telling they are both town. But fucking twist some more facts.

Could you link the game so we can find out once and for all why you guys are disputing a provable point without providing the facts to back it up?

In post 3124, singersigner wrote:
In post 3116, Bacon and Egg wrote:singer are you really asking me if I have replied to a non-point?

All of Titus's bullshit are Titus's make-believe. TWIE has nowhere tried to stall and has nowhere rejected to produce reads.

What about it is a non-point? She makes a very good point about how it's very easy for scum to just coast by and if by happenstance get caught, their team is safe. You say he's "no where stalled or no where denied producing reads" but where is he doing it voluntarily? Where's the transparency? What lack of scum motivation specifically made you think he was town?

In post 3120, Bert wrote:You two combined for 1500+ posts in that game

What. I saw one post where Titus said that she could catch Wax if he's scum, and not to worry. Interesting.

Also, from a cursory glance it seems like Wisdom did more clarifying/analysis of each player 1 by 1 in depth than in this game. This game Wis has yelled for people to join his wagon pretty much,
different game different player list I suppose

What was the point in bringing this up if you were just going to dismiss it with "different player list beep boop". What makes the difference? Why should that make a difference?

In post 3145, singersigner wrote:
In post 3130, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3124, singersigner wrote:What about it is a non-point? She makes a very good point about how it's very easy for scum to just coast by and if by happenstance get caught, their team is safe. You say he's "no where stalled or no where denied producing reads" but where is he doing it voluntarily? Where's the transparency? What lack of scum motivation specifically made you think he was town?

How about you show me where he purposefully stalled or refused to produce reads, with a clear intent of achieving what Titus and apparently you too claim?

Is there a reason you keep sluffing the burden of proof onto other people? It seems like you're incapable of proving your points outside of "no YOU do it" and when people are being accommodating, you dismiss it as...what? "I don't believe you because you don't agree with me"? If you're really claiming to be the great scum hunter you are, you should probably work on your ability to get people to believe you.

In post 3165, singersigner wrote:
Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3145, singersigner wrote:Is there a reason you keep sluffing the burden of proof onto other people? It seems like you're incapable of proving your points outside of "no YOU do it" and when people are being accommodating, you dismiss it as...what? "I don't believe you because you don't agree with me"? If you're really claiming to be the great scum hunter you are, you should probably work on your ability to get people to believe you.

Are you listening to yourself?

You are claiming that you agree with Titus that TWIE did something scummy. YOU have to show me where he did it, I can't show you where he didn't.

No. I'm not agreeing with her about TWIE because I couldn't be fucked to go back and look; I'm saying she has a point about what scum do and you're dismissing it as a "non-point" like it's not a valid scumhunting technique. I'm asking you to show me where you think he's town, not where he's not.

Sonic Boom wrote:The burden of proof is on the persuader actually.

QFT.

You can fight lynches on all of the townreads you want, but you'll have to prove why you think they're town and be convincing enough to prove it to others. Think you can handle the challenge? :]

Preview Edit:
LOL.

In post 3170, singersigner wrote:I'm willing to lynch either one of you at this point.

In post 3175, singersigner wrote:
vote: Sonic Boom

We look at Singer's ISO and we see her generally avoiding wagons that come to lynch range. That's consistent with her attitude that she doesn't want to push Wisdom because it would result in a fight. Right now, I feel Wisdom slot is an easy mislynch if anyone could make a case beyond moonlogicky asshole but Singer doesn't want to be scrutinized herself.

First, we take a look at her Oversoul read. She says that Oversoul is different from Signs and Void. It's a total departure. That's because she has not been here. Town and Scum have motivation to scumhunt here, yet she throws it out here to create a narrative. Most of her early game votes fit this and later developed into baseless wagons (Espy included).

Singer's concerns are selectively displayed. She somehow thought I could have been buddying her at one point, yet she systemically ignores how far up her ass HH is.

She scumreads TWIE in a post that I quoted where she's chastizing people for not voting TWIE. She defends my push on TWIE asking Wisdom to give reasons why TWIE is town. They engage like that for several posts. Then its Al of a sudden TWIE is not a scumread. She could vote me or Sonic Boom.

So logically, you would expect her to vote the person who she had reads she disagreed with. Nope. She votes the person she's QFTing just awhile before.

Now, she clings to this narrative of me being dramatic and theatrical to scumread me.

Her reads are opportunistic, inconsistent, and change to whatever she can support.

Right here HH.

reminder to self to reread this when i finish reading the thread
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4399 (isolation #368) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:55 am

In post 4378, singersigner wrote:Also, can I interest anyone in a randomized wagon? Eh? Eeeeehhhh?

you HAVE to know how this is going to be taken.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4405 (isolation #369) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:56 am

In post 4385, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 4380, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 4331, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 4330, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:a) what wisdom accepted was a version modified by wisdom

What the fuck did I modify? Wasn't he asking me to shut up and "get down to earth" if singer flips town?

I think he wanted to see some humility, not you not pushing things, though he has probably clarified this in the two pages i haven't read yet.

Isn't me accepting I was wrong twice and stopping pushing things humility?

What the fuck is the difference?

i don't really want to fight about this because i don't think it's important.

you might also just be right about it. i didn't see an explicit "i'll stop being hyper confident" but maybe it was implied somewhere.

and again: i don't care about this issue at all & don't know why i'm even bothering to write this!
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4408 (isolation #370) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:57 am

In post 4387, Bacon and Egg wrote:and no Psyche never clarified it, he just ignored me.

and yes in fairness he could have been clearer and im trying to divine his intentions like i have tea leaves or something.

anyway back to things that matter.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4411 (isolation #371) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:59 am

In post 4409, Bacon and Egg wrote:ns she is not town. She is just good at twisting things and if you are not keeping up with the exchanges in real time you read them and think she is right and town and everything. You have to trust me, you know how I pick up scum in real time.

this is definitely a real thing and i know this because i have lived it.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4417 (isolation #372) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:01 pm

In post 4395, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:She scumreads TWIE in a post that I quoted where she's chastizing people for not voting TWIE. She defends my push on TWIE asking Wisdom to give reasons why TWIE is town. They engage like that for several posts. Then its Al of a sudden TWIE is not a scumread. She could vote me or Sonic Boom.

So logically, you would expect her to vote the person who she had reads she disagreed with. Nope. She votes the person she's QFTing just awhile before.

i know im being lazy and i dont like making you do legwork for something that might or might not convince me but where did this happen? i want to read exactly how this happened
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4419 (isolation #373) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:02 pm

UNVOTE:
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4426 (isolation #374) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:06 pm

I know I've read all this before, but with these dense arguments, sometimes it takes a couple tries to get the meat of it through my thick skull.

Singer, if/when titus provides what I asked for (again, sorry, i know you shouldn't have to find this for me), I'm going to ask you to quote a concise response to the basic point here, so feel free to have that ready

@espy: this is ceph and has been all day
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4428 (isolation #375) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:06 pm

Cheet signs pretty consistently, really. If there's no signature, it was probably me.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4430 (isolation #376) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:08 pm

also, when we're spewing short posts at an alarming rate and/or being generally inattentive and stupid, good sign it's me.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4438 (isolation #377) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:16 pm

let's beat smite!!!! woooooooo!!!!!

(i swear to god i'm cursed and games become longer just because im involved in them...)

pedit: a thing! yay!
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4455 (isolation #378) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:29 pm

I think the QFT post was intended to agree with the bolded part. Or rather, that was what I thought at first -- but if that's the case why didn't singer just say that now in reply to you? Ugh.
Re: 3124 (not quoted but i went back for it) : i assume your point here was missing a "not." Im with you through here in that event.
I don't know if I follow the rest :S I'm sitting here really trying to follow along and ugh. Your point on 3165 is factually true.
THis isn't as clear cut as I was hoping it would be, but my vote is still in play.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4456 (isolation #379) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:29 pm

In post 4451, Sonic Boom wrote:Why would you tell Wisdom it's his responsibility to prove that TWIE is town then? The language would be OUR responsibility to prove that TWIE is town. So you planned to make sure Wisdom and I were going back and forth arguing over TWIE town? Why wouldn't you just put the town motivation in the thread and end it, since I was townreading you at the time?

this makes a bit more sense
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4458 (isolation #380) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:30 pm

I don't know what to do right now.

I feel like my decision is getting more and more whimsical/based on my desire to just end this fucking day.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4463 (isolation #381) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:34 pm

Glarghle.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4465 (isolation #382) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:34 pm

That selfvote.

Is a really effective deterrent.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4469 (isolation #383) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:35 pm

but it's also.

kind of potentially a really obvious ate.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4471 (isolation #384) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:36 pm

who is getting hydrated right now?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4474 (isolation #385) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:36 pm

ah yeah, that's fine

i hate decisions
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4477 (isolation #386) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:37 pm

consulting cheet, please hold
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4479 (isolation #387) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:37 pm

It was a flavor claim.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4489 (isolation #388) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:43 pm

cheet, not having lived through this day, does not appear to be as exasperated with the game state as i am
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4493 (isolation #389) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:45 pm

i can't just hammer and wash my hands/believing im just a worse scumhunter than other people and theyre probably right and i dont have a strong opinion anyway etc -- because my hydrabro is someone i think is a good scumhunter. fiwofhiwfiwndv
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4499 (isolation #390) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:47 pm

That selfovte was so scummy.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4505 (isolation #391) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Hey wow courting other votes while I'm still dithering, don't you know how to treat a
lady
homunculus?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4515 (isolation #392) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:52 pm

VOTE: singersigner
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4519 (isolation #393) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:53 pm

I'm really sorry if I fucked up.

If you asked me to put all my money on red or black, I don't know what I'd do.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4523 (isolation #394) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Though I will say, if she flips town wisdom/especially sonic

It's going to be really hard to get me to listen to you in the future
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4524 (isolation #395) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:54 pm

In post 4521, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4499, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:That selfovte was so scummy.

No it wasnt. It was a classic-AP move.

So it was scummy?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4530 (isolation #396) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:55 pm

In post 4525, Bacon and Egg wrote:Don't worry Ceph we just lynched scum.

I'm definitely worrying.

I pray you're right.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4535 (isolation #397) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:56 pm

oh god.
Homiletic Homunculi