Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #0) » Wed May 20, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good, good. 4 pages so there's stuff to talk about.

oh and Star Wars is better.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #1) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 14, LicketyQuickety wrote:1. How would you rate how good of a player you think you are based on the amount of experience you have had on a scale of 1-9 with 1 being very very poor and 9 being very very well?

Do you have a semi-updated wiki?

Do you enjoy playing as town, scum or a 3p role the most. Specify and explain please.

no

town, scum is boring as shit.

Tals's posting is a bit annoying. Have you done this before in any games?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As much as I'd like to pl narn, his wagon is p shitty.

In post 51, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:Now that you can see me, I'm as real as thee.
Someone must guess my name by the end of day three.

Are you rumplestilskin?

In post 55, Senator wrote:I'm completely astounded that you jump on a player who voted in RVS for 'weak' reasons. It laughably silly.

Are you claiming that your Likety vote was RVS?

I actully quite like Sens voting Licety and I think you are pretty scummy PB.

In post 74, millar13 wrote:which one of you is Chewbacca?

me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 84, RIP wrote:All I think is the kardasians

they are pwetty

also

vote:PB

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why wouldn't I want to pl you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #5) » Thu May 21, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Lickety wagon blows.

I'd lynch Saint.

In post 150, Sinsun1 wrote:But now I must wonder, is it good or bad for town that we guessed it. For all we know,
he's 3rd party
and we just unlocked his ability to kill and be immune at night time.

Why are you assuming third party?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #6) » Thu May 21, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, his wagon sucks b/c its going really fast and I feel the reasoning is p poor

good lynches/wagons are PB, Saint and Sinsun

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #7) » Thu May 21, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fake claiming Miller is p common, what makes you incapable of doing it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #8) » Thu May 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 182, Saint wrote:But it's retarded to pl it and it indicates the presence of gf and dt

dt?

In post 193, Marcrell wrote:Lickety could be town. Not enough to unvote him. But he could be.

The fuck is this shit?

In post 210, LittleGumball wrote:That's about all I can get a read for at this point.

What do you think of me?

In post 215, ChannelDelibird wrote:Well, congratulations on having a claim from the best episode of the season. That looks pretty legit.

oh come on you know better than that.

In post 216, Sinsun1 wrote:Do any of you stop and think the dangers of something so obvious? I am wary of his role as that is an oddity. What benefit does town get from guessing his role? Or better yet, what disadvantage does it put us at?

If I tilt my head exactly the right way I can see this though I still don't understand why you assumed 3rd party as opposed to mafia. + He already explained why we had to guess and what the drawback was. Do you believe him? I AM hoping that I win something for being super smart. :mrgreen:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #9) » Thu May 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 300, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 299, zabing12 wrote:Nero, I think of you as one of those guys who shows up really late and just solves all of the problems. You seem to be playing alright for day one.

I just have to say this post is awesome.

What so awesome about it other than giving me an ego boost?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #10) » Thu May 21, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 304, Saint wrote:I have a high iq

L.A.L!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #11) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 216, Sinsun1 wrote:The point of votes is to initially get a CLAIM from a scummy player

not really. The point of votes is to vote who you think is scum (if town). Yes some people use votes as pressure but, atleast on this site, we don't run up folks just to get a claim.

In post 216, Sinsun1 wrote:I find people who push Day 1 lynches turn out to be scum more often than not

no

In post 281, Sinsun1 wrote:FFS guys. Be silent for like 4 hours here.

yes, lets all stop scumhunting so the lurkers will post.

vote:Sinsun

though I'd also like to see a dead Saint

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #12) » Fri May 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that LQ wagon is scummy as shit and everyone on it needs to die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #13) » Fri May 22, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 331, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 298, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 210, LittleGumball wrote:That's about all I can get a read for at this point.

What do you think of me?

i think you're beautiful

QFT!!!

Sometimes I think you're town and sometimes I don't. It's my first time playing with you and it's a couple days into Day 1 so I haven't quite figured out how to read you just yet. There are times when I think you might be joking but I'm not sure ( (I really hope I coded that right)), and you're also very adamant about lynching certain people, some I agree with (SinSun), some I'm completely confounded about (PB (although to be fair that was only towards the beginning)).

89, was a joke....kinda. Like Narn annoyed the shit out of me in our previous game and coming into this game I was like "I wouldn't really care if that guy gets killed" But I felt like that wagon on him makes him look a lil' town so meh. PB really hasn't done anything yet so I'm not sure why you think its silly of my to suspect him.

In post 373, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:what's meta for that on my site?

IDK.

On
this
site, you claim early (like he did) but its been abused by scum lately.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #14) » Fri May 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I want to hear from more from Tal.

PB as well.

Celt is posting alot but I have no clue where she is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #15) » Fri May 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 425, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 399, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 395, LicketyQuickety wrote:I had an anti town role

read: Please lynch me

That's how it looks...

also no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #16) » Sat May 23, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 478, LicketyQuickety wrote:WTF is this?
In post 430, Nero Cain wrote:
I want to hear from more from Tal.

PB as well.

Celt is posting alot but I have no clue where she is.

Well, ever since I guessed Tals name he's been rather quiet, and PB has as well. Celt has posted alot but none of it seems that important to the game and I want to know where her reads are and where she is at. Why do you find this strange?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #17) » Sat May 23, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #18) » Sat May 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That....is actually a good vote. Totes forgot RIP was in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #19) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 566, Klingoncelt wrote:Anyone voting against spreadsheets is anti-Town

vote:Spreadsheets

In post 571, Narninian wrote:Even though the wagon left town, I still think Licquickety's claim is BS and seems like the best place to park my vote.

:facepalm:

been liking Saint too so my thirst for his blood is temporarily quenched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #20) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Marcell isn't bolded in the OP either. It doesn't mean anything that his name isn't bolded.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #21) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 602, MonkeyMan576 wrote:All players have been confirmed except for Jeanne11

I'm going t be watching the replacement like a hawk. Jeanne11 was active sitewide so I find it a little disturbing that she flaked out of this game. I think its somewhat plausible that she got a roll (or role) she didn't like.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #22) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can someone explain to me why sinsun isn't getting lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #23) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't get it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #24) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you think she's so good at this game she flaked?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #25) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She didn't even post in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #26) » Tue May 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 644, Hostile Intent wrote:More zabing votes, please.

vote:Zabing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #27) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 685, RIP wrote:Lol...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #28) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LQ is still a subpar lynch and I don't get why Saint thinks that makes Narn town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #29) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Its also easier b/c most of the player are town, thus by town hunting you will be mostly correct wich I think most players do to make themselves look better. town hunting is dumb. /end rant

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #30) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I felt like ranting about how dumb town hunting is and did not know you were trying to get a read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #31) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why? Its not like he's going to be quick lynched if he's town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #32) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you so suspicious of me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #33) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 805, PeregrineV wrote:You're scum, aren't you. Sorry to hear that.

lol no

I swear I was in some other game, I
THINK
it was a MM game but I'll check to make sure but anyways there was a guy whose character was like the creator of the series so that's why I haven't been all up it arms about the Rodenberry claim + he just seems newb town anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #34) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 819, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Better question, why did you ask why //I// was so suspicious of you?

If you were I'd like to see you back that up hence why I asked.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #35) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 827, ChannelDelibird wrote:The ONLY way that LQ should not be lynched is if Nero Cain can find and link us to mod meta of Monkeyman including such a flavour deviation in a previous game. LQ's claim is bullshit until proven otherwise.

I just got home so I'm going to look for it and then catch up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #36) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 958, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 827, ChannelDelibird wrote:The ONLY way that LQ should not be lynched is if Nero Cain can find and link us to mod meta of Monkeyman including such a flavour deviation in a previous game. LQ's claim is bullshit until proven otherwise.

I just got home so I'm going to look for it and then catch up.

follow up, I can't find it but I swear I was in a game (that was similar to this, a game based on a tv show that had to do with a particular season.) where someone made a similar type claim (writer, creator or something) and everyone was all like "oh no way is that a legit claim. HANG IT FROM THE TALLEST TREE!" but he flipped town. Perhaps it was a game that was eaten by Tigers, idk. But I don't find him all that scummy anyways. He just seems new and annoying. DEFINITELY annoying.

For example

In post 960, LicketyQuickety wrote:really convenient there Nero.

Just doesn't feel super manipulative to me. Its batshit fucking crazy to suggest that I should be sitting online all day to post and ignore my meat world duties.

Gene
DOES
have a writers credit to his name and I wouldn't really put it past the mods on the site (Monkey included) to throw us a red herring but its bastardly if this is in fact a town role.

Someone said that there's likely scum defending him and I agree but I think there's likely scum on both sides of the aisle. I fully admit that I am skimming LQ. Someone said he claimed BP and yea I could see that coming from scum and yeah, I also agree with whomever said something about LQ just being a distraction so you guys have my axe, I guess but I still rather lynch Zabing or Sinsun or Celt or Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #37) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1002, Klingoncelt wrote:And you're trying hard to get a lynch that NO ONE ELSE WANTS.

alot of others do want LQ gone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #38) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1029, LicketyQuickety wrote:Nero - Town or Scum

?????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #39) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum ignore shit all the time b/c if they reply it brings things to the forefront.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #40) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I had actully got her and Millar mixed up but...

In post 1039, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 907, Senator wrote:Are a good portion of the votes on Zabing not weak?

All of the votes on Zabing are scummy. Go to her profile page and ISO her. She's a noob that played only in the MishMash forum. This game was too much for her to deal with.

If she is new explain why

In post 299, zabing12 wrote:Nero, I think of you as one of those guys who shows up really late and just solves all of the problems.

is townie. She's never played with me (or any mafia) according to "played only in the MishMash forum" so how would she know about me?

+ I wasn't a big fan of her 603 or 605.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #41) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 956, Titus wrote:So if you know I never read upon subbing in, how can you argue with a straight face that my lack of reading is scum motivated or not scumhunting?

this is not really what he said....

In post 968, Sinsun1 wrote:Also lynching LQ provides us the information that not everyone has to be characters IN season 1 if he is truthful

Why would you NEED this information? If there's a player that has such a character they'd prob have claimed it by now.

In post 979, Hostile Intent wrote:I'm a .gif man, myself. Not one for any of the emotes sans laugh, winky, and big smile.

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #42) » Thu May 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1097, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1094, zabing12 wrote:Also, let me set the record straight that jumping on a bandwagon is scummy.

eh, that is a load of crap... if no one jump on wagons you would just have no lynches and no game... may as well play tiddly winks

QFFT

In post 1105, LittleGumball wrote:Another question to everyone: Do mods normally post videos on day 1 or is monkeyman trying to help us or what's the dealio with that

I saw, yes. There ARE alot of mods that do post videos/pictures but those are usually with vote counts. I could see how his video might have influenced folks that there could be a Gene RodenBerry in the game, he shouldn't try to influence the game though.

I kinda liked seeing some fire out of Zabing but I'd like her reaction to 1041

Celt too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #43) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd doubt that a lyncher is in this game b/c they and survivors are pretty looked down upon. Also what alt slip guy said.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #44) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Narn, I didn't think HI's claim was real and he just strongly believes in LQ flipping scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #45) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1122, LittleGumball wrote:Are vigilantes commonplace in large games like this? Where I come from they're almost a guarantee. Is it the same here?

they are p common, yes

In post 1124, zabing12 wrote:You want to see my reaction? Fine. THat is all true.

In post 1222, LicketyQuickety wrote:Nero, same goes for you with the whole taking a stance thing.

You just seem new to me. You don't really come off as scummy *shrugz* I mean I understood the argument that your claim made you scummy but I was still pretty meh but if you do flip town then I'm lynching the fuck off your wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #46) » Fri May 29, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why Hi and not Narn or CDB or anyone else that was strong pushing LQ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #47) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1320, LicketyQuickety wrote:Nero: I don't see any scum hunting at all. I don't know if he has a different method for finding scum or not, but he sure know what scum hunting actually is.

Son please, I've been doing plenty of scumhunting and doing what I need to do to get reads.

Also, I think the lot of you are morons. I mean, if I'm wrong fine but I didn't think that LQ was "scummy" He LOOKS like confused newb town that doesn't know what the fuck they are doing but the discussion about weather or not the pro-town play was to lynch him and have back to back nights or leave him alone and ignore him (I know I was). If he town, then lynching him was dumb and I'm going to lynch my scumreads over townreads anyday.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1370, Senator wrote:Klings seen my scumgame.

Would you say REACTED is a good example of your scum game?

I don't see any crumb of Max hiding behind Saint so I'm pretty wary of PV and Displaced pushing that.

however, it is a sin to not vote this guy today.

vote:Sinsun

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1426, Senator wrote:Lol at being L-2 on D2 in a large when less than 10 people have responded.

You are L -5.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1427, Nero Cain wrote:Would you say REACTED is a good example of your scum game?

I'm not going to pick up on crumbs. So I just don't understand why you'd exaggerate that you are l-2 when you aren't...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1432, Senator wrote:So Nero Confirms for not reading 2 posts above his own or what?

oh i get it now, you weren't saying that at l-2.

Do you think Narn is scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1443, Senator wrote:I have niggling doubts about you though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I can sorta understand being suspicious of everyone but its kinda flailish and makes me want to get rid of you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1451, ArcAngel9 wrote:Hello folks
Give me sometime to catch up!!!

See you next week

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1453, Senator wrote:What's flailish?

You. You seem to push back against everyone man.

In post 1478, PeaceBringer wrote:Nero, Titus, KC- Any comments about me caring about image..

you don't

In post 1513, displaced wrote:Max crumbed hiding behind CDB, so yeah that's probably why you don't see a Saint target crumb. Please keep up

Lets reread that sentence with CBD replacing Saint.

"I don't see any crumb of Max hiding behind CBD so I'm pretty wary of PV and Displaced pushing that"

*gasp*

See how that makes totes sense? Of course, I'm looking at 1115 and I don't see any crumb there. Did he crumb somewhere else? Is there a crumb in that post and I'm just over looking it?

But why are you getting all snarky over a typo?

Did you not get a chance to make that pun during RVS or do you have something to actually say about Sinsun?

true, I didn't make an RVS vote but I actully think Sinsun is scum, hence why I am voting him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1522, Senator wrote:You seem to push back against everyone man

In post 1522, Senator wrote:Nero should die.

vote: nero

Thanks for proving my point.

In post 1530, Klingoncelt wrote:I came here today to wonder about RIP. Is he a Jester?

Really? :neutral:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sens an idiot. He's not comprehending what he's reading.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but a jester. Like you ain't going to find a jester ON THIS SITE outside of a confirmed bastard game or a marathon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You should be glad this isn't vegas.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1548, pisskop wrote:Also wtf mate. Aren't you in the 'CDB is scumz because hider' camp?

In post 1549, Narninian wrote:nope

For someone that's voting me for "not paying attention", this sure is pretty ironic...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wishing my pm would suddenly turn red isn't going to happen so I'll just ignore you until you want to discuss something that makes sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1554, Senator wrote:you're scum because you aren't contributing to the gamestate.

My vote is on who I believe to be scum. I have also given my opinion on Max hiding behind CBD, the wagon on you, and you flailing around (which you ARE doing weather or not you want to admit it.) and that's really been about the only things going on. I DO think its somewhat possible that you are an sk and were blocked but rn I think you are being voted by scum so yeah...

You're scum because you aren't reading the thread, favoring little rhetorical whitticisms over content and sorting.

You must be reading another game b/c none of this is happening.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1556, Sinsun1 wrote:Nero, if I were scum bud, I'd have offed you already before anyone took notice of your tunneling. Right now you're being ignored like a street druggie trying to buy smokes from people.

Me being ignored and not dying doesn't mean I'm wrong. In this game U tunneled scum since my first post and never died so yea.

Although, your point about the dead townies town reading you is a thing. I still don't think everyone claiming that lynching LQ is town b/c its dumb to lynch town, period. Do you really think the whole LQ wagon was town?

In post 1567, davesaz wrote:Someone please explain how the hider role means anything. I've never seen that role before.

hider dies if it hides behind scum, hider also dies if it hides behind town that gets shot. The two lines of theory are that he hid behind scumCDB and he hid behind Saint whom the sk/vig killed (yes, no mafia would ever shoot a claimed miller)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Could someone point out Max's CBD crumb?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1585, Senator wrote:Nero or anyone with a bone to pick

I was voting Sinsun b/c I didn't like his worrying that TAL was a 3rd party. I thought that was pretty odd and he didn't really say anything about me and p much ignored me and then when he did a reads list he suddenly had me as leaning scum and that felt OMGUSY. I DO kinda like his defense that the dead townies were town reading him so he wouldn't have killed them so I'm not as gungho as I was earlier.

In post 1644, Senator wrote:Well Piss. I deleted my post.
In a nutshell:

I didn't like him flying in to confront PB in RVS.
I liked the flow of his posts after that until after his first SinSun vote. I liked how it was wispy as I have experienced with him; and had enough meat to pass.
I didn't like his early read on SinSun, but looking back on it I think its a much better vote. I was more stuck on his softening to the LQ lynch D1 and during the double night.

His content today is solely centered on me and he has his one vote on Sin.

So sure, I still find it lacking in his later posts, but I like the SinSun push. SinSun was a minor scumread of mine from D1 anyway.

Is this about me? b/c this is rather odd. Like you were scumreading PB so I'm not sure why you didn't like that. Kinda confused how you didn't like my Sinsun read but you yourself had a minor scumread on him but you liked my push so ok...also my content today hasn't solely been about you.

I don't have a town read on CBD but I think the "Max hid behind him" case is a pretty big stretch.

vote:Peacebringer

lets get more content out of this guy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1691, PeregrineV wrote:Then who did Max the hider hide behind, and why?

idk. I guess CBD is a possibility and I'm just somewhat salty that I didn't think of that.

In post 1692, Thor665 wrote:I appreciate the vote support, but I take it that means you don't really have other scumreads of note. Do you have any townreads of note for me to consider? How do you feel about my townread on Narn (and, to a lesser extent, Senator and Titus)?

Titus is pretty null to me. What do you see there? I think Narn is town too. I'm a tad worried about Sen but he's not for today me thinks. I'm voting PB with you 'cause I myself was suspicious of him since day1 and his scum meta is to be lurky and less active. Not a RIP or Zabing fan. What do you think of Sinsun?

In post 1696, displaced wrote:This is unfair on Nero, I haven't noticed you townreading anyone either. Who are they and why?

TBF to Sen, he is NOT scumreading everyone but he does have a tendency to snark attack everyone that says anything about him.

In post 1709, PeaceBringer wrote:also count down till AA replaces out

heh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

daykill:Celt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1737, Thor665 wrote:Outside of their general lurkishness, is there a reason for this?

RIP? not really

In post 1041, Nero Cain wrote:TBF, I had actully got her and Millar mixed up but...

In post 1039, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 907, Senator wrote:Are a good portion of the votes on Zabing not weak?

All of the votes on Zabing are scummy. Go to her profile page and ISO her. She's a noob that played only in the MishMash forum. This game was too much for her to deal with.

If she is new explain why

In post 299, zabing12 wrote:Nero, I think of you as one of those guys who shows up really late and just solves all of the problems.

is townie. She's never played with me (or any mafia) according to "played only in the MishMash forum" so how would she know about me?

+ I wasn't a big fan of her 603 or 605.

In post 1124, zabing12 wrote:

You want to see my reaction? Fine. THat is all true.

What do you think of this?

In post 1748, PeaceBringer wrote:hey Nero, you pretty much have suspected me every game we have been in.

have I? I don't remember being all that suspicious of you in Masquerade but I wouldn't put it past myself. I think you play pretty anti-town to make yourself hard to read but what confuses is is that on d1 when you did nothing you were "ok" with me suspecting you but now you are up in arms? What have you done that should have made me drop my suspicion of you?

In post 1750, ChannelDelibird wrote:
Whoops. Hang on. Investment in this game has been pretty low since I realised the depth of the shitshow
. Can't promise being caught up tonight but I'll aim for some contributions tomorrow.

I really don't like this post. Its not like the game state is toxic (atleast not yet) You are getting ran up 'cause folks think you were hid behind and there's a peace wagon since he's not doing anything so your description of this as a "shitshow" is odd. This is one of the tamer games I've played in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, fair enough but I expect to start seeing things from you shortly or you can go the way of Mary of Scots.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Thor, do you have a town read on Sen?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Zabing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus, can you remind me why you have a scumread on Sen other than a dead HI suspecting him, he was kinda lurky for a bit today, he claimed roleblocked and we are missing a kill and him lashing out at everyone, what else?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also

vote:RIP

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it felt important to me to put some more pressure on RIP. Also his CDB vote suxs.

sure

INTENT TO HAMMER

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is the scum sitting on you, CBD?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or we can just policy lynch her. heh.

Also, CBD is giving reads so I'm not sure what game she is reading.

In post 1918, davesaz wrote:Why would scum kill a miller?

they wouldn't ubless they thought he town fakeclaiming miller.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also not a super huge fan of Sen trying to shoo votes off the RIP wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RIPs not doing anything. Ok yes, I agree with you that he does this all the time but I don't see why its bad for me, or anyone else that is town to be suspicious of this slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like is his scum meta that he posts and tries to look town or something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

link me to his scum game pls Sen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF he's talking about my intent to hammer post, which was really just to move the game along. I kinda like CBD and am more worried that Sin knows he's town so he can just go on a lynch spree.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As a player, he doesn't seem as scummy now that he's doing things . Sins doom and gloom about scum trying to lynch an active player is all kinds of crazy and I'm going back and forth between manipulative scum and '15 join date that doesn't know how to play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2004, Thor665 wrote:He strikes you as secretly manipulative?

I think scum would be perfectly able to yell out "oh there's scum on the CBD wagon and Ima lynch from it!" Do you not think he is capable of such? Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

kling is pretty null leaning scum for me but hypothetically if she's town it would be easier to see Sin/RIP scum than Sen/Titus scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2089, Thor665 wrote:I have no idea why people want to force another claim after unvoting a push to a VT claim - that is the definition of someone you lynch after said claim

CDB seems pretty town now that he's doing things. Sure he could fool me but I don't really have any interest in lynching him.

Like maybe I'm just sick and tired of RIP scum reading me all the damn time and am thus salty and just want him out of the game but the ONLY things that I like here his Zabing vote and Sinsun votes but the CBD one was yuck. And Celt, Peace and Sin are realy the only players that I dislike on the wagon.

vote stays.

How do you read RIP, Thor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RIP was disengaged early and his vote on XBD was all kinds of trash. Thoughts Senator Piss?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2141, Senator wrote:Everything he has done is bad. Bad play

So why are you town reading that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2144, Senator wrote:What are you going to get from that?

hopefully a scum flip. If you are agreeing with me that he's bad then I don't understand your doom and gloom about him being a bad lynch? Would you rather no lynch then? PL non entities like AA9 or Jaem?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

80 pages in and you want to pl? Though I guess TBF we do have some non enities that are pl worthy but RIP is here so what is your read on him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2183, Klingoncelt wrote:I've stated several times that RIP is NOT behaving normally.

Since I am lazy and don't want to ISO you, can you explain?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2168, RIP wrote:So far I seen zero reasons for my votes.

I gave reasons, why are you ignoring them?

In post 2174, davesaz wrote:The difference in RIP's play between this game and my previous experience would be explained by the claim.

Are you talking about REACTED? He just seems par for the course to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2190, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2185, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2183, Klingoncelt wrote:I've stated several times that RIP is NOT behaving normally.

Since I am lazy and don't want to ISO you, can you explain?

No. I explained his behavior (the lack thereof) several times. ISO.

it takes like 5 seconds to write a sentence.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hi think maybe RIP is plating poorly but that just seems par for the course for him. I am not really seeing different.

Also hi Salscum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just got back from doc appointments so am tired. Full catchup later tonight/tomorrow morning but RIP still needs death. CDB vote was shit, claim is bunk and "u don't have a case on me" is one of my fave scumtells. Sen/RIP team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2212, Thor665 wrote:CDB remains - and isn't actually doing anything once pressure dropped off, and also doesn't have a claim worth spit, and though I actually buy RIP's claim at the moment I'm amazed I'm the only one even questioning it since it has a hole the size of Washington state in it.

Why do you buy his claim?

I saw the contradiction but you had already asked about it so why ask again?

In post 2214, davesaz wrote:@Nero: I'm referring to completed games with RIP.

Was he town or scum?

In post 2254, PeregrineV wrote:If CDB didn;t have a guilty on him, I would want to lynch you instead.

yeah you need death at some point.

In post 2260, Suzune wrote:Town reads as they currently stand
ChannelDelibird, Sinsun,
Peacebringer
, RIP

Peace has done nothing then whined and replaced out. I would like this explained b/c I found Peace pretty scummy.

In post 2311, Senator wrote:Lol at needing me killed before you can decide your next move.

Thats not vey town at all :\

I don't really like Sinsun but that could just be him being new but TBF I don't like its some cray cray line of logic that he'd want to see your flip and it would influence his other beliefs.

In post 2326, RIP wrote:Te way he hopped on each top wagon is lol. I pointed this out and after a reread I see it more clearly.

YOU ARE DOING THE SAME GOD DAMN THING!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you know, if it weren't so late in the day I'd push for a PV/Sala lynch but I can just to that tomorrow if they don't kill me tonight. I am totes against a Narn lynch. Still want RIP lynched the most but would be willing to compromise on Sen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am on a really weird sleeping schedule.

Vote:Sen

'cause I likely won't be around for deadline.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2495, Senator wrote:either he hasnt been reading or
he doesnt care

I greatly prefer you to a a Narn lynch, I coild see you as scum and you are annoying as shit. The only thing that slightly worries me is that it does NOT match your scum meta from REACTED but then again didn't you say it wasn't a great meta read anyways.

also I have 20 mins before I have to go.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2501, Salamence20 wrote:Well now I know this is flipping scum

I mean there is 6 hours so plenty of time to move but why aren't you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

on nm, looking at wrong VC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

back, catching up tonight

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2649 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, i lied. I wasn't going to catch up till morning.

First.

In post 2486, Thor665 wrote:Why do you not buy the claim?

I didn't buy RIPs claim b/c I think claiming X-shot, delayed, conditional or anything like that is scummy b/c its ATEish and sneaky...ya know?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2543, LittleGumball wrote:and Salamence was really the only person I trusted

Why did you trust him?

In post 2543, LittleGumball wrote:Can someone summarize the whole Hider discussion? I'm not overly familiar with playing with Hiders but I have a general idea of how they work.

They think he crumbed hiding behind CBD...which would make CBD scum since he died but I felt the CBD crumb was a huge stretch. On the other side we have Max hiding behind Saint who was shot by Sen and if that is true then scums kill was blocked or something. Your thoughts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2577, Suzune wrote:I thin you reasoning following why CDB must be scum is poor

If you think his reasoning is poor what do you think of everyone sheeping him?

In post 2600, PeregrineV wrote:CDB is scum

RIP is scum.

2-3 more scum. One possibly 3rd party.

Why no vote?

What makes you think there is third party in the game?

In post 2631, LittleGumball wrote:A question for everyone: If CDB didn't exist, who would be your lynch target for today?

PV

In post 2648, RIP wrote:I hate how everyone is saying narm is scummy but let's kill other people.

Says the guy not voting Narn and instead voting a dead player.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

How bad is it that RIP just town slipped but I still want to lynch him so I never have to read one of his posts again?

Like ok, I felt the CDB hider theory is junk and liked how he navigated the d1 wagon on him. I also remember somethings from him that I disliked but just 'cause we have different thoughts doesn't mean he's not town. I think PV is prob scum and I'm a little worried that his "RIP and CBD are scum" is a bus on his buddy. When I get back I plan on ISOing CBD but for now

vote:PV

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why the hell would you unvote him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2701 (isolation #107) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2657, LittleGumball wrote:Can scum straight-up shoot a Hider?

I would assume so.

On the other hand I can sort of see the whole crumb thing (yay for learning new terms) but like... to me that post says that he thought CDB was town.

Isn't this two conflicting statements?

In post 2668, RIP wrote:Kling please prove how what I'm doing here is similar to that other gane

How is it different?

In post 2675, Titus wrote:AA needs to be replaced. Extend the deadline please.

2nd

In post 2680, Klingoncelt wrote:A Night 4 Conditional Tracker? What the hell kind of role is that?

Why are you acting confused over his claim?

In post 2682, Klingoncelt wrote:Lynching lurkers is one thing, lynching one that's about to be replaced is something different. Something scummy.

TBF, I think scum often ignore a certain game to post elsewhere, if she is doing that then I could understand lynching her.

In post 2685, Klingoncelt wrote:Sinsun's been aggressively wrong the whole game. Why are you reading him as Town?

being wrong doesn't make one scum. You should know this by now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2718 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2702, Riabi wrote:I don't see any townslips, please explain?

Thor already talked about it and disagreed with me. What do you think?

In post 2712, LittleGumball wrote:I don't think that I should say it because it would probably look like rolefishing.

Why are you worried about looking like a rolefisher?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2719 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2704, Suzune wrote:
In post 2701, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2657, LittleGumball wrote:Can scum straight-up shoot a Hider?

I would assume so..
no, that is. Not how a boxer works. A hider cannot be targeted by anything directly it hits the person they are hiding behind. The only way to kill a hider is to kill the person they are hiding behind. Therefore even if the hider hid behind scum they would not die unless the scum died.

Hider is a weak role and dies if he hides behind scum but you are right they are untargetable so either CBD is scum or scum shot Saint.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (isolation #110) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am ok with lynching anyone NOT in the following list of names

3. davesaz
5. Narninian
7.displaced
8. Riabi
12. Titus
16. Thor665
18. Nero Cain
20. Suzune

though I'll explain my thought process better later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2738, LittleGumball wrote:It seems to me that Channel has lost interest in trying to defend himself. Personally I believe this, coupled with the possibility he's not lying about being VT, makes him town-aligned.

this seems p ass backwards...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2732, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2731, Nero Cain wrote:

I'll explain my thought process better later.

This will be interesting.

how so?

Like my view of the gamestate is pretty simple and I'd be p surprised if my thoughts are in the minority.

PV is doing very little which I think is more intune with his scum game. Sure, he lurks as town but he just kinda sits there and does nothing as scum. + His calling RIP and CBD scum and not voting for either leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And I really feel like that whole "Max hid behind CBD" is a really big stretch.

I realize that I have CBD on my "would be ok with lynching" but I think this "he was Max's crumb" is wrong so if he's scum its caught for the wrong reasons.

But like I said earlier, I DID like his navigation of his d1 wagon. I remember finding a few things that I dislike but I'm tired now so if anyone is interested I can look tomorrow if I get home early. But he's being a super lurksack right now and grrr.

I am p much with you and Dave that RIPs claim is p similar to his scum game we just got out of. And he's voting for PV. Some cross bussing going on maybe.

Sinsun1 is here mainly for his early stuff that I still do not like but you can ISO me for that.

Your wanting us to unvote Zabings slot was weird and your unvote of RIP while calling RIP scum in even weirder.

Unless we get an active player in the AA9 slot I am ok with policy lynching this.

Gumball mainly 'cause she "trusted" Sal...when Sal did nothing and Sal died. Looks like whiteknighting to me.

you thoughts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2752, Titus wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

you either vote scum or replace out atleast you haven't been a huge distraction this time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (isolation #114) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2779, Suzune wrote:This game frustrates me because we barely talk about anything.

I feel like this most every game and that site meta is slowly turning into that of EM style randomish bandwagons. [/end rant]

That said, I just made of post of who I suspected so that's something we can talk about.

In post 2795, Titus wrote:I think that

VOTE: Nero Cain is an excellent compromise wagon.

lol no

RIP/PV/CDB/celt are the preferred wagons in that order. So with 4 days left

[vote:RIP[/b]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (isolation #115) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

l1 so no one else vote yet

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2821, Klingoncelt wrote:You're buying time just like you did in NY183.

p much this. Someone needs to hammer and end this lil' scumbutt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (isolation #117) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you'd lie for the same reason you'd lie in that NY game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2834, Suzune wrote:
In post 2829, Nero Cain wrote:you'd lie for the same reason you'd lie in that NY game.
well we are not playing the NY game. We are playing this one. Please keep the games separate and do not rely solely on meta.

that has nothing to do with meta but meta is still p important.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2841, Suzune wrote:Well I assume that not everyone played in the NY game, therefore using it as your sole claim is hard for anyone to understand.

He's arguing that he as scum would not lie. My point is that he was scum in our NY gam and thus would have the same motivation to lie here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh great, one of my fave scumtells. ad hom

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2827, RIP wrote:Why would scum lie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (isolation #122) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2859, Suzune wrote:Would you like to share some insight with us on that quote Nero?

sure?

you said that he's not arguing that he wouldn't lie as scum. That post shows he IS arguing that he wouldn't lie as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2872, Suzune wrote:On the the side we have Gumball, who is clearly flailing right now

And RIP is not? Hasn't he accused like everyone on his wagon as scum at one point or another? lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You are scum so I don't have much reason to talk to you but then again I never back down from a good spar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #125) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've already given my reads and explained my view of the gamestate. If you are going to TRY to argue with me atleast get things right. Lets kill all of RIP, PV and CBD. GG town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe RIP's "clear" on CBD means he's town. IDK. PV is tomorrow though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (isolation #127) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2896, Thor665 wrote:it is based on the presumption he would openly admit he was lying as scum

I am voting RIP since I don't find his claim that believable and he is ad homming me like a good little scum.

In post 2908, Thor665 wrote:The question then becomes "do you think that is something he does as scum (assuredly yes) but not as town (I have heard no one discuss this even though it is at the crux of painitng him as a quality lynch)

I think he's plenty capable of playing like this as either alignment so how should we tell the difference?

In post 2916, davesaz wrote:The problem I have is believing there could be town who would think acting like that to attract scum to their lynch wouldn't also result in town wanting to lynch them.

TBF, I HAVE seen town do this before and its one of my least favorite things about this site.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2938 (isolation #128) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2731, Nero Cain wrote:I am ok with lynching anyone NOT in the following list of names

3. davesaz
5. Narninian
7.displaced
8. Riabi
12. Titus
16. Thor665
18. Nero Cain
20. Suzune

this is still pretty acurate and how I feel about the gamestate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (isolation #129) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also Thor, if RIP is scum do you think his "clear" on CBD says anything about him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (isolation #130) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2941, Thor665 wrote:Dunno why you think that's his scum only play.

I think its null 'cause both alignments do it but I think its p likely to come from scum.

In post 2941, Thor665 wrote:Do you think CDB is town?
Like - in any way at all?

I think the whole "he was hid behind" is pretty off so, for me, he's either town being pushed by scum (pv) or this is a case of caught for the wrong reasons. He's pretty much gone awol and its hard to see him as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #131) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like ok, I can sorta understand the whole CBD is a claimed vt and RIP is a claimed power role + except for PV I like everyone on the CBD but honestly? I don't care who gets lynched.

vote:CDB

though I'll switch back to avoid a no lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (isolation #132) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2955, RIP wrote:Nero so who other than me is a good lynch?

U played with me before why u say lying is scummy from me... How u ever see me not lie as town? Cuz I gambit every game.

God you are an annoying fucking prick. I have posted TWICE who I like as scum and you have avoided reading it BOTH times, one time even CLAIMING that I hadn't been giving other reads or something. Currently I think you are lying scum and avoiding things but if by some miracle you are town I never want to play with you again.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (isolation #133) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I want this fuck dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (isolation #134) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I know you are ESL and jazz but only fuck? I'm just fucking sick and tired of you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I'm done playing with you. Though you are prob scum and thus playing to your wincon so misrepping my actions are playing to your wincon so I guess its somewhat understandable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (isolation #136) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ha! I am one of the best scumhunters on this site but yes, I get thrown off by annoying trolls and poor play 'cause honestly? I am not good at differentiating between scum and town being horrible.

now die you lil' scumfuck and watch me demolish your scumteam from the dead thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2970 (isolation #137) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My bad guys, RIP is just scum trying to rile me up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (isolation #138) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RIP scum prob points to CDB town though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (isolation #139) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2971, RIP wrote:come close to my perfect reads so far.

Says the scum who knows who is town.

You sheeped me in that newbie game and BOTH of my scumreads were correct, in that NY game I was busy owning scum the first two or three days. House even tactically replaced out b/c his scum game is no match for the mighty Nero.

go back to whatever country you crawled out of.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (isolation #140) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2950, RIP wrote:VOTE: channel
Where is he? Hoping he is a scum here just cuz he doesn't care.
He's claim sound legit character wise at least. But better him than me

Also this is yuck as shit. I get it that you are voting CBD out of self preservation but why not just be honest and say that? Scum overcompensating.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #141) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2978, RIP wrote:If he scum I am what?
If town I am what?

maybe his scumbuddy

I don't think you town has anything to do with CBD.

also fuck you too you lil' shit '15er.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (isolation #142) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I need a good laugh, why do you think I am scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2992 (isolation #144) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh the incorrectness!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (isolation #145) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2988, Suzune wrote:. You ignore posts that are inconvenient to your tunnel and you stay away from all major issues.

What have I ignored?

In post 2988, Suzune wrote:You said you did not mind killing LQ but you stayed out of the discussion for the most part.

I spent plenty of time giving my stance on LQ.

In post 424, Nero Cain wrote:that LQ wagon is scummy as shit and everyone on it needs to die.

In post 431, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 425, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 399, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 395, LicketyQuickety wrote:I had an anti town role

read: Please lynch me

That's how it looks...

also no

In post 702, Nero Cain wrote:LQ is still a subpar lynch and I don't get why Saint thinks that makes Narn town.

In post 1000, Nero Cain wrote:But I don't find him all that scummy anyways. He just seems new and annoying. DEFINITELY annoying.

For example

In post 960, LicketyQuickety wrote:
really convenient there Nero.

Just doesn't feel super manipulative to me. Its batshit fucking crazy to suggest that I should be sitting online all day to post and ignore my meat world duties.

I will give you that I also said
In post 1000, Nero Cain wrote:I fully admit that I am skimming LQ. Someone said he claimed BP and yea I could see that coming from scum and yeah, I also agree with whomever said something about LQ just being a distraction so you guys have my axe, I guess but I still rather lynch Zabing or Sinsun or Celt or Titus.

But honestly? There's like 0% reason to ever no lynch early game. Maybe you could argue that since he was a claimed beloved prince that he shouldn't have been lynched then I agree, which was why I wasn't voting him.

Also here is me in another game where I voted someone I wasn't really scum reading to avoid a deadline lynch.

In post 918, Nero Cain wrote:I am not super sold on skold. I guess its possible that he chainsaw attacks me and then does this weird switch to Boon after calling the wagon shit. but he's a vamp counter wagon and that makes me feel not real happy.

In post 1000, Nero Cain wrote:That's b/c no lynch rarely is a good idea. I mean, if we no lynched Xay/Vamp/skold are just going to be suspects again and we will literally be in the same position tomorrow with one less town member. I'm not exactly to the point where I want to lynch willy nilly and hope it flips scum (like most players) but I am starting to come around to the idea that its ok to lynch a really really scummy player that is a distraction.

In post 1079, Nero Cain wrote:I've given my reasons why I'm suspicions of various slots. I wouldn't be all that suprised if today ends in a no lynch but it shouldn't si

vote:Skold

In post 2988, Suzune wrote:Senator interacted with everyone and was a townie so tend to agree that his suspicion is well placed.

Ignoring the fact that a dead lynched townie does not make a good case he also backed off me later in the day.

In post 2988, Suzune wrote:In all of your back posting you have never once thought that CDB was scum

Actully....

In post 1730, Nero Cain wrote:I guess CBD is a possibility and I'm just somewhat salty that I didn't think of that.

In post 2652, Nero Cain wrote:I think PV is prob scum and I'm a little worried that his "RIP and CBD are scum" is a bus on his buddy.

In post 2731, Nero Cain wrote:I am ok with lynching anyone NOT in the following list of names

3. davesaz
5. Narninian
7.displaced
8. Riabi
12. Titus
16. Thor665
18. Nero Cain
20. Suzune

though I'll explain my thought process better later.

I've been minorly parinoid of his slot for a bit now and he's just really awol now. Scum thats given up? maybe. I'm also pretty sick and tired of this. Like until CBD is lynched or confirmed some kind of way then Thor and PV and Narn are going to keep going after CBD. Also deadline.

In post 2988, Suzune wrote:You actually unvoted RIP and then waited for votes in order to intent to hammer.

I don't think this happened?

In post 2988, Suzune wrote:post 2118 you say that CDB is town and you can feel it now and eight posts above you say that now RIP is more townie too

You do realize this is 800 posts ago, right?
In post 2988, Suzune wrote:last night you could barely string together from what we were talking about what was happening in the posts.

I donlt think this is really what happened.
In post 2827, RIP wrote:Why would scum lie?

Here RIP argues that he wouldn't lie.
In post 2829, Nero Cain wrote:you'd lie for the same reason you'd lie in that NY game.

Here I am saying that he HAS lied as scum before thus he'd have the same reason to lie this game.
In post 2867, Suzune wrote:-The quote is why would scum lie.
- I told you that he was saying that "if he was scum he would not tell us he lied" Not that he wouldn't lie

And here you are yelling at me that he wasn't saying what I interpreted it as.

Like he made two claims.

He's a conditional tracker and that game would end after he used his ability. I took his "why would scum lie?" as him saying that if he was scum he wouldn't like ABOUT HIS ROLE wich is untrue 'cause he does lie as scum.

And I don't really think that him claiming "the day would end" and admit to lying about that is the towntell you think is is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (isolation #146) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah...no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (isolation #147) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am p board. Why are you town reading me now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (isolation #148) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

k bout to hammer, anyone want to say anything right fast?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (isolation #149) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

p sure that was hammer but just in case

vote:CDB

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (isolation #150) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

good thing we'll have a read on the AA9 slot here in a bit.

So who'd you track RIP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (isolation #151) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3027, Titus wrote:Can we lynch Thor or Nero today?

no, today is RIP or PV

TBF, even though I think RIP is scummy there is very little reason that I shouldn't claim. I didn't go anywhere last night. So he'll either confirm that or lie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (isolation #152) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3055, MonkeyMan576 wrote:RIP is being force replaced for quoting mod correspondence.

thank the fucking mafia gods

So Suzunes case on my is still awful and I am p disappoint that she didn't respond. I am also p upset that RIP has gotten me to claim and nothing has come out of that. Her "he's a tracker so he's confirmed town" is p horrible and she's using another sites knowledge to prove this?

vote:pv

I am surprised that I am the only one with a scum read here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (isolation #153) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3098, Riabi wrote:I'm a bit surprised that you feel your read is strong enough for a vote, at any rate... Mind explaining that a bit?

Why would make my read on PV change overnight? He's not doing anything and lurking about wich he does as scum and his play was just wierd yesterday with calling both RIP and CDB scum but voting neither.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (isolation #154) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3108, ika wrote:i have to questn why titus is alive right now...

Why is that scummy?

In post 3151, PeregrineV wrote:I must have missed that claim, as in it does not exist. Since it does not exist, why are you fake upset at RIP?

I just find having to claim when RIP had nothing on me p ridiculous. Its not pro-town on his part.

In post 3177, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3155, Psyche wrote:If someone with communication skills understands what Thor means by "Named Townie", could they please explain it to me and why I should care?

Like, give me an example of a role pm that a Named Townie might have.

Here, it's in the Wiki:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Named_Townie

The role doesn't get mod-confirmed like a Beloved Princess.

In fact it could be a fakeclaim since we lynched our BP on Day1.

I'll have to think on that for a bit when I wake up.

Dave, Titus is a dummy. Sheep me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #155) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (isolation #156) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3199, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3197, Nero Cain wrote:I just find having to claim when RIP had nothing on me p ridiculous. Its not pro-town on his part.

Your claiming Rumpelstilskin?

I wish I had more votes to vote you with.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3295 (isolation #157) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Have we lynched PV yet? If so why not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (isolation #158) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is starting to annoy the shit out of me. Like I don't think there has been a game in recent memory where I HAVEN'T been accused of not giving reasons (for my reads). Apparently, all I do every game is just sit there and yell at everyone to lynch someone and next game I have with Dave I will do just that so he claim can atleast be accurate.

In post 3105, Nero Cain wrote:He's not doing anything and lurking about wich he does as scum and his play was just wierd yesterday with calling both RIP and CDB scum but voting neither.

^
is my last post about PV

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (isolation #159) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also feel free to add his mumbo jumbo about me claiming Thor's role. He's deffo not paying attention.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (isolation #160) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3204, Suzune wrote:this claim is fake

then where is this vote?

In post 3225, davesaz wrote:As for why Nero acted upset about it later, I can't answer that.

I am either a vt or an x-shot town pr, either way it reduces my chances of eating bullets tonight so me having to claim wasn't any way helpful for town.

In post 3228, PeregrineV wrote:Not to mention, since Nero "guessed" it already (85), linking it 3000 posts later is pointless.

Well since you OBVIOUSLY aren't reading, there's been alot of chatter about his claim being fake. It is NOT fake. Either he is telling the truth or it is a mod provided fake claim, which do you think it is?

In post 3229, davesaz wrote:I feel a little better about you.

how?

In post 3277, Psyche wrote:pere can also be town

Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3302 (isolation #161) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3299, Titus wrote:On Monday, we are lynching ika if he produces nothing.

^

talk to me about PV.

Psyche, has your scum game changed since playground?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (isolation #162) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3303, Suzune wrote:Well Nero the vote is on Kling right now

I know it is NOW but like you didn't believe Thor's role so....why were you not voting someone that is scum?

In post 3309, davesaz wrote:Same question to you as I posed to Thor. PereV replied to my questioning with a "I saw but didn't understand". Do you think we should accept that explanation? I may have a tendency to accept explanations too easily. I interpreted Thor's reply to mean that he thought PereV's explanation was BS.

If he SAW then I don't understand why he didn't understand. I think it was fairly obvious what had happened and thus I see his "well...I DID see...but I didn't understand and if he wants to backtrack he can backtrack right into a noose.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (isolation #163) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

INTENT TO HAMMER

When Ika is scum he does shit all and this looks like his scum meta. I had nagging concerns about his wagon going so fast but even if he's scum then he's prob getting bussed so yeah..

but yeah, gimmie a few to comment on other things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3381 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok fair enough

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3405 (isolation #165) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3329, PeregrineV wrote:Since I am unfamiliar with the Mafiascum.net role of town Rumpelstilskin or scum Rumpelstilskin, and how exactly it may interact with other roles, it's only flavor to me and carries no meaning.

In post 3333, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3300, Nero Cain wrote:Also feel free to add his mumbo jumbo about me claiming Thor's role. He's deffo not paying attention.

No, it was pointed out that you only clarified Thor's role flavor name. You guessed it at the beginning, then gave us a link to it. Lots of information about Thor's role flavor name.

oh so you didn't think I was claiming Thors role?

In post 3199, PeregrineV wrote:Your claiming Rumpelstilskin?

and then this silliness

It should have been obvious that I was NOT claiming Rumplstilskin 'cause TAL claimed him on day1

So you missed that right?

In post 3172, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3167, Thor665 wrote:Do you recall the Rumpelstiltskin thing on Day 1?
If not - then that's who I'm claiming.

OK, just looked it over. Is there a "role" attached to that name, because I think that is what Psyche is asking for.

the fact that you already knew that he was claimed makes me think this is fake derp.

Also

In post 3329, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3274, Psyche wrote:my read on thor is based entirely on my belief that the mod wouldn't make a scum rumplstiltskin, and helped a little by the fact thag thor's not dying by now makes enough sense
it's possible that i'm wrong, but thor will have to make some mistake for me to think otherwise

Since I am unfamiliar with the Mafiascum.net role of town Rumpelstilskin or scum Rumpelstilskin, and how exactly it may interact with other roles, it's only flavor to me and carries no meaning.

to acting like you KNEW it was a flavor name.

In post 3334, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3301, Nero Cain wrote:Well since you OBVIOUSLY aren't reading, there's been alot of chatter about his claim being fake. It is NOT fake. Either he is telling the truth or it is a mod provided fake claim, which do you think it is?

Nobody gives a shit since it's a flavor name. We lynched the creator of Star Trek, so now I'm supposed to be all feelgood about a character who is pulled from a fairy tale?

Nope.

sorry you rolled scum this game bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3407 (isolation #166) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I doubt he self hammers like that as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3428 (isolation #167) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3420, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:So... what now?

we can kill one of ikas buddies.

In post 3423, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:A plan? My plan is to place my vote on
dipshits
and scum, what does your plan consist of?

Why the fuck would you do that?

vote:pv

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (isolation #168) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3429, Klingoncelt wrote:Ika didn't have a lot of buddies in this game.

ika was scum so everyone that is scum is his buddy.

In post 3473, LittleGumball wrote:tracker doesn't track
neighborizer doesn't target anyone

wtf is this game

^

I skimmed the last page or so so I'll have to reread it later but I don't think today is the not day for a mass claim. I am willing to buy that Narn has innos on Suzune, Gumball and Thor. Therefore we should lynch PV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3760 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3573, Sinsun1 wrote:1.) Titus
2.) Riabi
3.) Nero Cain

4.) Klingoncelt

Why do you keep flip flopping on me?

What are your thoughts on PV?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3764 (isolation #170) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3762, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3760, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3573, Sinsun1 wrote:1.) Titus
2.) Riabi
3.) Nero Cain

4.) Klingoncelt

Why do you keep flip flopping on me?

What are your thoughts on PV?

He absolves me of any past scumminess, and would like you to vote Titus.

nope, go get lynched scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3779 (isolation #171) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3776, LittleGumball wrote:...if town decides to actually work together...

says the person not voting scumPV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3826 (isolation #172) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hi town dave.

I'm stopping this massclaim bullshit, stop giving PV's team info. Anyone not voting PV can eat rope tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3921 (isolation #173) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3827, Sinsun1 wrote:As the scum are obviously trying to counter wagon (which I believe is the wagon on PereV).

ummm....titus is actually the counterwagon to PV. Armed with this information does it change anything for you?

In post 3828, LittleGumball wrote:Dave, please unvote Pere if you're town

In post 3909, Psyche wrote:You cannot justify the Titus wagon by connecting her to two other people who haven't even flipped yet.

*twitch*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4065 (isolation #174) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3924, Psyche wrote:Are we not going to have an actual conversation about the merits of the case on titus.

Why do you care more about the case on Titus than the case on PV?

The case on Cons is that he claimed 2 shot rb, said he didn't know who his blocks were on so he slipped?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4066 (isolation #175) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3921, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3827, Sinsun1 wrote:As the scum are obviously trying to counter wagon (which I believe is the wagon on PereV).

ummm....titus is actually the counterwagon to PV. Armed with this information does it change anything for you?
Why did you not respond to this, Sin?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4184 (isolation #176) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If he's a priest then he's like not been one the whole game.

LicketyQuickety[12] - Narninian, ChannelDelibird,
Sinsun1
, HostileIntent,Saint, Titus, KlingonCelt, Zabing12, PeaceBringer, davesaz, LicketyQuickety, Senator[Lynch!]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4191 (isolation #177) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like idk, I understand the case on Cons but IDK, I'm in such confbias and it makes me real wary that he was the 2ND cw to PV.

And Pysche is acting like the Titus case was so super duper important but hes ignoring PV and Sinsun keeps dodging my question like he's straight outta the matrix. Ima sleep and think about what I want to do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4423 (isolation #178) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am here now but won't have time to post till later

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4435 (isolation #179) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4291, Titus wrote:Mod: Can you tell us the track conditions?

Well he was town so prob what he said in the thread.

Also why does it matter?

In post 4359, Sinsun1 wrote:Why do you not want to lynch Kling right now and then look at PereV's claim tomorrow pending Kling's flip?

ok kling flips scum, what does that say?

In post 4372, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 4371, Titus wrote:PerV an answer to how the mod told you the scum roles would also be beneficial please.

He already answered this,

seems p vague to me. Unless that was a "yes, mod told me all the scum roles" without using those words for some odd reason.

In post 4424, Suzune wrote:It seems to all hinge down on whether or not PV is telling the truth.

I don't think that's the thing. He prob is telling the truth but we are questioning weather that is a bus or not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4445 (isolation #180) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4438, Sinsun1 wrote:She has been negative towards cleared town and she definitely can't take credit for flipping Kling for everyone to see.

This is the simplified case on Titus?

Sin, if you think there is scum between PV and Titus (and there is) why do you care who gets lynched today?

vote:PV

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4525 (isolation #181) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4447, Sinsun1 wrote:Nero, why do you want to lynch PereV first? What's the logic behind it? What has you so against sheeping my read and voting Titus first?

I'm not convinced Titus is scum, however PV is scum. RN I'm thinking that scum is Pv and Gum. The only reason I'd lynch Titus is over myself or for town cohesion.

In post 4505, PeregrineV wrote:This is where I'm at, actually

So...you've been tunneling me all game. And now you want to "sort me"?

I'll take things that scum say to sound town for 500, Alex.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4526 (isolation #182) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Basically here are my thoughts

I know that Gumball is cop "cleared" and PV says there is no GF but I dont trust either of them. I think Sin is wrong as shit on Titus and Gummy blindly sheeping Sin makes me edgy.

One thing that still really bothers me about Suzune is that she said she thought Thor was scum b/c he had a pr and she makes prs and didn't think their roles could coexsist but as soon as I asked about it she didn't respond (or atleast I don't remember it) and dropped it.

town

Nero
Titus
Sinsun
Thor
Dave
Rabi
Suzune
Gumball
pv
scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4556 (isolation #183) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4528, Thor665 wrote:So you think Sinsun is hard pushing town (Titus) and also can see that I just helped nail two scum back to back and even in a way that didn't even cost a lynch - but you have Sinsun as more likely town than me...

fair point. I'm just pretty wary of Gumball and her instantly sheeping him on Titus made me think he's town if she's scum. But does it really matter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4563 (isolation #184) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4557, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 4527, LittleGumball wrote:Oh I'm not sheeping him. I've been thinking Titus, Riabi, and Kling are scum for what feels like forever. I'm just working together with him to vote for scum because he seems to be the only one that actually wants to lynch scum.

I read what you said. I'm stating what I felt when you posted 4437.

In post 4560, Thor665 wrote:It matters because your reads feel off and your presence is nonexistent and consequently you feel scummy to me so I'm trying to understand you better/engage you rather then letting you lurk through another phas

meh, I'm town this game. I have very little desire to lynch either of you so I'm I'm still not all that sure on what it matters who I think is more town. If push came to shove I'd lynch Sinsun over you though but again, very little desire to do so.

In post 4562, Thor665 wrote:@Nero - we have three flipped scum. You literally never voted any of them. You did to a hammer intent/case on Ika at the 11th hour, but that was about it.

Do you think I'd avoid bussing my buddies and not scramble to bus them for the town cred?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4635 (isolation #185) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4565, Thor665 wrote:I feel like town Nero would have been discussing his thoughts on the claims, and the setup, and doing...y'know...anything at all.

I have like...you know...done that.

PV's claim doesn't clear him, Suzunes claim doesn't clear her, sins claim doesn't clear him

LicketyQuickety, lyched day 1, was Gene Roddenberry, Town Beloved Prince
Saint, killed night 1, was Marritza, Town Miller
MaxwellPuckett, killed night 1, was Jake Sisko, Town Hider
Hostile Intent, killed night 2, was Buck Bokai, Town One Shot Gladiator.
Senator, lyched day 3, was Major Kira, Town Two Shot Vigilante.
Narninian, killed night 5, was Odo, Town Cop
Psyche, killed night 6, was Elim Garak, Town Conditional Tracker

With 4 claimed prs (you, suzune, pv, and sin) that makes 11 and that seems like way to much.

'cause with me, sala, CBD, gumball, dave and Titus/Rabi? as vt that makes it a 11/7 split with 2 scum left and a 10/6 or 9/7 seem like the optimal setups.

(ps pv is scum)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4656 (isolation #186) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4639, Thor665 wrote:@Nero - how does Suzune's claim, backed by Pere and with a cop in play not confirm her? You would need both Suzune and Pere to be scum in that instance and also have a way to gawk with cop results...on a lightning rod. So...pretty much she would need to be a GF and scum would have to have someone who can assign as a lightning rod, and they would have had to role block the Tracker.

In my defense I had forgotten about the cop inno on her but that aside, she was a claimed lightning rod that had used her power so PV (as scum) would have to be pretty horrible to not know this. Why do you think PV, as scum, would not be able to know she was a rod?

but I guess part of it is just being paranoid that all of Suzune, Sin, Titus, and Gumball are keeping me at arms length and keeping me around as a potential mislynch.

In post 4640, Sinsun1 wrote:So no, it makes sense to have a FEW good PRs when the bad ones outnumber the good.

town has two full investigative roles, a vig and a gladiator, 2 limited investigation roles, an op roleblocker (light rod) and 4 WIFOMish town roles.

vs.

a useless treestump, a roleblocker, and a motivator and (according to PV) a tracker and a doctor.

Do you think this is balanced? *shrugz* IDK, just looks like alot of town power to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4688 (isolation #187) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4657, Sinsun1 wrote:I am not sure how useful a gladiator is due to never encountering them in games before. However, let's look at those roles again.

A TWO-SHOT vig (not unlimited) who admitted to killing the town miller which possibly got the town hider killed.

Tracker and hider were limited roles. We'd need to know who the hider hid behind for it to count as investigative.

Lightning rod was ONE SHOT.

I'm interested to know your full list of investigative roles. I only have Cop and Tracker really pegged for it and Tracker was VERY limited and likely to die as well in most scenarios.

But now we have an Oracle who managed to ask the right questions and everyone gets paranoid.

The motivator basically meant the mafia got 2 roleblocks while he was alive. Really think about that. The tracker they could use to find out who had powers to block.

Besides all that, this game has yet to make sense. Also where is your explanation at the lack of Doctor claim to out PereV as mafia if he were lying to us?

When mods set up a game they don't consider who is going to play each role and what their actions will be so I find your "who admitted to killing the town miller which possibly got the town hider killed." to have nothing to do with balance

"We'd need to know who the hider hid behind for it to count as investigative."
no we don't. Its an investigation role.

"Lightning rod was ONE SHOT."
Well it HAS to be X-shot b/c it is super op

"Also where is your explanation at the lack of Doctor claim to out PereV as mafia if he were lying to us?"
I don't doubt he's lying to us about what roles scum have, I just think he's lying to us about being town.

In post 4671, Thor665 wrote:I fail to follow your Suzune discussion

It was surprisingly simple. She used her power and thus PV would know.

As for her alignment now? Like I highly doubt that all of PV, Gumball, Titus and her are town. Yes, she'd have to be a godfather for her to be scum but I don't see how that is a stretch to think that's a possibility. If Rabi flips scum (which I don't think he will) then she is pretty likely to be town b/c #'s.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4747 (isolation #188) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4689, Sinsun1 wrote:Also Nero, you keep failing to see how PereV would be easy to catch if he were lying. If a single thing flips that he did not say would, then we got him. If not, then why vote someone based on paranoia? Only scum are paranoid at this point.

oh no, I get what you were saying. You are not understanding my point that he doesn't have to lie. In hindsight we know there is one scum left, as scum he'd know the setup (or atleast have a very good idea of the setup) so my question to you is, what would PVscum have to lie about other than that he is town?

In post 4721, Thor665 wrote:Now is a good time for Nero and Titus to sell me on them being town

1. I'm colorblind but I can tell the difference between green and red.
2. The mod told me I was town
3. I'm being genuine and honest.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4749 (isolation #189) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes I have already claimed.

Could you answer my question?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4751 (isolation #190) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4750, Sinsun1 wrote:No, you haven't already claimed

In post 4640, Sinsun1 wrote:So Nero just claimed VT for those not paying attention.

:D

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4812 (isolation #191) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:nero

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4820 (isolation #192) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

town was stacked man

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4833 (isolation #193) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 547, Nero Cain wrote:like our team is doing pretty good and ika is going to sink you guys.

I just stopped caring at the end so when Celt said to kill Thor I just did it.

Still think this game was really townsided though and I felt like I played fairly well when I cared about this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4852 (isolation #194) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is it swingy? eh, imo its more townsided than swingy. I think your reasoning for making town powerful

In post 4848, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Also I knowingly made town slightly more powerful, because scum have had easy times winning in previous games of mine due mostly to lurking strategies, so sometimes you have to adjust your games to site meta.

is a pretty horrible reason. Its towns job to off the lurkers/non scumhunters and make themselves look town. Not your job to give the town more power 'cause they can't do thier job.

Our kills could have been a little better I suppose, especially night 2 but I think they all made sense save for 1 and 2. Also not counting Thor b/c I didn't really care at that point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4856 (isolation #195) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm mad at all ya'll.

but again it isn't your job to intentionally make things unbalanced 'cause most of the site is lurky and relies on night play and I'm really disappointed in Andy that he approved this when I know that he's better.

In post 4848, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Given that all these things happened to help town, and the game was still down to the final 5, I don't think there's any fair argument that the game was unbalanced

I also feel like this is a HUGE leap in logic.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”