Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4304 (isolation #600) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

@Singer, You can fool everyone else but you can't fool me. If someone explicitly desires a rehash (not if you want), then I'll go back. I know what you did though and I know what you're doing to Oversoul so much that I don't even really care to lynch Oversoul without an actual case on them more than "not productive".

@Epsy, I'll explain that again, no problem. If you feel that I'm misunderstanding your question, sure. I'll be going into a little more detail on Gundamn Seed to explain the point, so if you have questions, I'll answer as I don't expect you to read the entire point of the game.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4305 (isolation #601) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Oh and I STILL feel you attacked me for being a decent person in Signs and Void too, you happened to be right there and wrong here.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4309 (isolation #602) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4302, Espsyoncheage wrote:Yeah if you want.

I'm more interested in this post of mine though...

In post 3611, Espsyoncheage wrote:
In post 3469, T-Bone wrote:
In post 3465, Sonic Boom wrote:@Espy, Singer is doing that thing where scum direct conversation and play "peacemaker" while encouraging the conflict. She was doing that to me and Wisdom. She was encouraging me to keep pushing on TWIE but providing no substance to her support of me. Now, she's voting me while pushing the same platitudes. Look at Gundam Seed for a textbook example of peacemaker scum and you should see the play style from Singer is similar but with fewer posts.

@Wisdom, Just stop posting. Join us on vla. No one can bitch about us over posting if we are not here. Also, you're seeing vague "no scum motivation" from Espy BTW. Isn't it annoying? It's just a rephrase of too scummy to be scum.

I can see this thought. What is your perspective on the things we were just talking about?

Like when I asked this earlier.

Which for context since it was about 40 pages ago, specifically where Wisdom was saying that Singer was manipulating everyone and was disagreeing there. To me that is a sticking point of whether I'll be convinced she's not town or not. Because nothing in the last 25 pages has changed things for me, and the things I wanted addressed about the case on her were left unaddressed. I'll go dig for the proper sets of posts if you can't recall.

Singer was posting defending my case on TWIE stating that TWIE had done nothing productive and it was Wisdom's job to produce evidence. She goes so far as to QFT my posts... if I think that Bacon is town. That to me says she scumreads TWIE for the exact reasons I do. Why do this if TWIE was not a scumread?

Then a wagon starts forming on us. Suddenly, she could vote either of us, yet is still defending my stance on TWIE. Ok, I figure she's annoyed with Bacon but is just expressing frustration because she's not getting what she wants (namely a townread from Wisdom and him to vote TWIE).

Yet, she suddenly votes us, claims TWIE is not a scumread and that we are. She essentially 180s on all her positions and basically chocks off the dialogue with Wisdom as trying to each him a lesson. No. When she voted us, my read immediately soured because you don't push something that long with a scumread and quote them for truth and then immediately vote them because a wagon shows up.

So it caused me to re-evaluate Singer because that play did NOT make sense to me from a town perspective. I thought back at why would she pit us both against each other like that and cause that much drama in the thread.

I flashed back to Gundam Seed. There, piegyn was an outed Serial Killer. We had a huge debate (lead by Wake and Sakura Hana) as to whether or not we should lynch the outed Serial Killer. Those two were going at it,
for pages on end
. Meanwhile, I was telling Wake to "calm down" with my words but secretly riling him up to act exactly how I wanted. I got the group so pissed off at Wake that they lynched him as an UNcced tracker.

I thought of that and Singer's play made a hell of a lot more sense. She's smart enough and friendly enough to do that.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4311 (isolation #603) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4306, AngryPidgeon wrote:So singer is doing the same thing she did as town in s/v. But it's obviously scum motivated in this case?

Yes, because she knows how it gets under my skin in this case. She knows it will make me flip out because the worst thing I think a player can do is attack another player's integrity. I don't put up with that shit. Which is why VLA is untouchable unless proven. I just explained in the quote to Espy above what I think Singer is doing in this thread.

While there's a chance she could be town, she'd have to be just as clueless and I don't think she's clueless. Chalk that up to respect but I think she deliberately intends to get a rise out of me.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4314 (isolation #604) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4312, Seiko x Naomi wrote:am I not important enough for you to give a read on, ika?

I'm the only player important enough for ika to give reads on. Hence why I'm blacklisting ika.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4332 (isolation #605) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

@Espy, HH is scum with Singer and AP is being snowballed because Singer is being far too friendly with him. Wisdom is mistaking this for buddies. I mentioned before, one scum will bus. That's TWIE. Glass was really town, so I'm not as concerned with Random. Bert is probably from the other scumteam if he's scum at all. Frankly, this is multiball. You should be more concerned with a wagon that you feel has zero scum on it and develops overnight.

I probably won't see that I'm wrong (that is assuming I am) which I'm not until months if not years later. Is that me being emotional? Yes. Trying to convince me otherwise will just cause me to dig in because I know how she made me feel. I'm glad you seem to realize that.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4336 (isolation #606) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4330, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 4289, Sonic Boom wrote:To me, it looks like you pulled the rug out after Wisdom accepted. You never said it was a one shot deal. You didn't communicate a clear revocation of anything. Now that it's your turn to perform, you seem to be backing out.

a) what wisdom accepted was a version modified by wisdom
b) whether or not a "deal" is "officially retracted" is so irrelevant right now.

Wrong. If anyone "modified" the deal, it was me and I didn't do that. Wisdom just said, ok I'll accept.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4343 (isolation #607) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4338, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4332, Sonic Boom wrote:AP is being snowballed because Singer is being far too friendly with him.

hehehehe

So AP, what do you want? You dodged my question.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4348 (isolation #608) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4333, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 4291, Sonic Boom wrote:I do have a bias toward you. Not denying it. I tend not to like scum that attack me for being a decent person and I feel a kinship with Oversoul because that's exactly what you're doing to her as well.

this is not just one but actually several exaggerations

also, you can't really feel a kinship with someone about an issue when they are not posting

also also, oversoul is a guy

Sure I can but yeah I was wrong on gender.

Singer's scum attacking me for no basis. I see no basis for the Oversoul push but to save herself, so yeah I do feel a kinship with that. Especially since both attacks are low blows from my perspective although I know that most disagree with me. Oversoul isn't here either to defend himself.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4350 (isolation #609) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Hey, AP, stop ignoring me.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4363 (isolation #610) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4354, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4292, Sonic Boom wrote:What do you want to do that right now from me if I'm wrong and Singer's town?

I don't want anything. I'm not here to trade favors. If you wanted to follow my vote on later Days then I'm sure I wouldn't mind. As far as reads go, you could talk to me about ZZZX and maybe B/E Tomorrow. But I hope we can do that anyways regardless of Singer flipping or not Today.

Really? Then why ask me to compromise when you don't want to? I'm even actually meeting you well more than half way here.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4364 (isolation #611) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4359, AngryPidgeon wrote:@TBoner: Ok? There is a 0% chance of B/E getting lynched Today. You should do something useful with your vote. If you think Singer is town, then voting OS is a good idea?

It's pretty clear that Espy isn't townreading either of them FMPOV otherwise his vote would be settled.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4366 (isolation #612) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4352, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 4309, Sonic Boom wrote:She essentially 180s on all her positions and basically chocks off the dialogue with Wisdom as trying to each him a lesson. No. When she voted us, my read immediately soured because you don't push something that long with a scumread and quote them for truth and then immediately vote them because a wagon shows up.

i really really hate to say this but a concise summary of points like this with quotes would make me potentially more inclined to accept them

i know it seems like im taking a side in places but i really have almost a null read on singer -- like i stated forever ago, i bat down bad attacks regardless of my read on their target (unless i'm scum)

I already did that... I'll grab it.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4368 (isolation #613) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 3735, Sonic Boom wrote:
Spoiler: Singer and Mod Quotes
In post 752, singersigner wrote:
In post 743, Seiko x Naomi wrote:For the record, it's blatantly apparent TWIE is playing similar to how he played in survivor, which not only says he's scum but also that he has a team full of people he expects won't be able to last long, and has given up before the game has even gotten started. that being said,
I'm not really jonesing to lynch lurker pondscum on day 1.
I'd rather lynch spammy scum that fill the thread with bullshit (Hint: If you two say one more time you weren't giving excuses I will go in your iso and quote every single excuse).

Rune wrote:I don't like twie play at all.
Not a lynch candidate for today imo
but he is a second tier scum read right now.

HOW DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE.

If you find scum, you find scum. You don't let them rally overnight with the rest of their team. Geezus fuck, guys. How do you reconcile that kind of scum hunting when you can't even use associative tells until a flip??

In post 1562, singersigner wrote:
In post 1492, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1490, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1482, TheWayItEnds wrote:Wis how likely do you think it is that scum would trade themselves for an unknown PR for a teammate on day 1?

how does this happen?

~Wis

Scum gets hydrated and gives teammate a pr.

Scum gets crosskilled.

This is a really weird hypothetical question not knowing how the numbers lay...why ask Wisdom? (I might've missed the context in my perusing) Also, what's the interest at this point with no flips or any real wagons at this point?

In post 1897, singersigner wrote:
In post 1881, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1879, Sonic Boom wrote:You gripe about Singer not discussing things while VLA.

Also that was not my problem with singer. My problem was her useless questions.

~Wis

I remember the last time someone told me my questions weren't productive or the "right" kind. Should I start taking that as a scum tell?

In post 1948, Pinksmoke wrote:oversoul has been prodded

In post 1950, Pinksmoke wrote:
Vote count 1.26

Voting:

Sonic boom
: oversoul, seiko x naiomi
Seiko x naomi
: Bert
ricastle:
bacon and egg, homuletic homunculi, Angry frat BROS, MarioManiac4,
Randomidget:
Cait sith, singersigner
TheWayItEnds:
zzzx, Generic, ricastle, Sonic boom,
Espsyoncheage:
p2,
bacon and egg:
Espsyoncheage, randomidget,

Not Voting:

thewayitends,

Hydration:

Ricastle
: ricastle, Bert
singersigner
: randomidget, Sonic Boom, Espysoncheage, Ricastle
Bert:
oversoul, singersigner,
Seiko x naomi
: seiko x naomi, Generic, bacon and egg, angry frat BROS, Cait Sith

p2:
homuletic homunculi,
zzzx:
zzzx[/align][/area]

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch
deadline is june 29 at 10:36 cst thats in (expired on 2015-06-29 10:36:00)

Singer is V/LA until friday
Generic is V/LA until monday

In post 2066, Pinksmoke wrote:Cait Sith has been prodded

In post 2067, Pinksmoke wrote:
Vote count 1.27

Voting:

Sonic boom
: oversoul, seiko x naiomi
ricastle:
bacon and egg, homuletic homunculi, Angry frat BROS, MarioManiac4, Bert
Randomidget:
Cait sith, singersigner
TheWayItEnds:
zzzx, Generic, ricastle, Sonic boom,
Espsyoncheage:
p2,
bacon and egg:
Espsyoncheage, randomidget,

Not Voting:

thewayitends,

Hydration:

Ricastle
: ricastle,
mariomaniac
: Bert
singersigner
: randomidget, Sonic Boom, Espysoncheage, Ricastle
Bert:
oversoul, singersigner,
Seiko x naomi
: seiko x naomi, Generic, bacon and egg, angry frat BROS, Cait Sith

p2:
homuletic homunculi,
zzzx:
zzzx[/align][/area]

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch
deadline is june 29 at 10:36 cst thats in (expired on 2015-06-29 10:36:00)

Generic is V/LA until monday

In post 2187, singersigner wrote:Eh.

unhydrate
hydrate: Seiko

unvote
vote: TheWayItEnds

In post 2553, singersigner wrote:PAGES 11-20
from Oversoul means he’s still scum. >_>
from Ricastle pinged me then and pings me now. Seems like he’s trying to get on top of the game by preemptively giving himself cred.
from Espyoncheange...WHOLEY SHIT HOW DID I MISS THIS. Really good catch from him about randomidget’s vote/hydrate of Sonic. Weird dynamic here...
could be scumbuddies...?
-Titus hasn’t tried forming a townblock so I think that’s in her favor as town, lol.
from Axe is completely arbitrary since with multiball you have no idea if someone could be on the other scum team...
Page 13 reaffirms my initial Axe read and new Ricastle read.
and from HH/Cheetory...I don’t think I read it that well the first time. He’s always saying the things I want to say (like in S&V).
Metal’s response in is sad because is that really all he has to respond in a post 50% dedicated to the things his hydra’s saying??
Which Cheet then noticed in
from Titus/Sonic is alkdjfsbahlisjghasidgj because that’s the SAME SHIT that made me scum read her in the first place in S&V. Her superiority complex is UNREAL.
from Matal/Sonic is akjlsdfhbpiajsdgh because he’s so caught up in his tunnel that he hasn’t tried to engage with people to get those other reads. Though I can concede to being better at townhunting than scumhunting, as is my usual prerogative.
from Metal/Sonic...you say you have a hydra PT to hide reads in when Titus made a public post asking for a PT to be made, and you’ve previously referenced being able to discuss things in real time about your reads with regards to certain players...it sounds like you’re being very specific about what you’re public about and what you’re not to fit your objective.
from Seiko is weird because it is basically the severalth post saying the same thing about how Sonic Boom isn’t advancing the game state, in an unconvincing way, replicating the whole TWIE/Sonic Boom thing in the first place.
from Cheetory...MY SPIRIT ANIMAL.
from Seiko...did you follow Signs and Void much? If yes, how might you compare Titus play from here to there? From what I’ve seen of Titus, her town play might be closer to the chest (and I only say that having familiarity with her scum play trying to resemble her town play). She’s willing to give those town reads freely as scum in order to create favor within what she needs to be a town block. What are the differences you see? Does multiball factor into that?
from Cheetory...OH GAWD MORE SPIRIT ANIMAL.
from Sonic Boom...ok, I remember pointing out that the sheer amount of effort from this is probably town, but I feel obligated to point out now that it’s the kind of stuff that’s easily fakeable. What’s NOT as fakeable is the commentary on it, which surprisingly enough, doesn’t have as much IoA as I would’ve thought upon a second read.

In post 2628, singersigner wrote:
vote: Oversoul

In post 2656, singersigner wrote:
In post 2600, TheWayItEnds wrote:Solid catchup singer I like how cohesive the thoughts are concerning me.

I especially like the parts where you say you're onboard with policy lynching me and then go on to do nothing but agree with me.
It also seems fairly likely that youve forgotten that you've actually seen my scumgame before.

1. Eh. It doesn't need to be cohesive. I did all of that over the span of about 11 hours' worth of reading and comprehending (or trying to >_>), and I still have about 20 pages I kind of feel like skipping over...but since it apparently resulted in a flashwagon on town a week before deadline, I'm thinking I shouldn't.
2. I was on board with policy lynching you at the point it was worth policy lynching you. If you really paid attention to my catchup, you'd see my reads change and my opinion of you along with it. You're not screaming town, but I hardly think you're scummy past page like 60 or something. :roll:
3. I have, probably a newbie game or something? I play like 6 games a year and barely remember anyone. You did look familiar, though.

In post 2578, Sonic Boom wrote:#2569 is ewwwwww over explained.

My sentiments exactly. He passed by my concerns about it, though, and failed to address my follow up question about it.

In post 2581, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
singersigner wrote:@Cheetory...I'm sorry I couldn't really engage with you much. Catching up I didn't really see much I fought you on other than Espy which isn't really something we could engage in at the time anyway. I'll be around tonight if you have any holes to poke in my observations, though. I'd definitely like to hear how you feel their play is scum motivated, though.
S'all good.
You better not hold me at arm's length today though. A fancy catchup post written over the course of the night in itself makes me a little wary of you potentially trying to obvtown >.>
I intend on trying to absorb everything you're saying when second round of caffeine hits me.

-Cheet

I...what?
11 Hours.
11 HOURS.
That was seven and a half pages in microsoft word at 11pt font. :cry:

I mean, I think my scum game is pretty decent from the three days I was able to be scum and most everyone townread me, but what makes you think I'd care enough to do that when virtually no one credible was scumreading me? And THEN...what makes you think that I thought this would obvtown myself?? Do you think it was worth it?

Maybe you should process my comments before speaking nonsense. :igmeou:

In post 3071, singersigner wrote:
In post 3065, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 3063, Espsyoncheage wrote:
In post 3041, Sonic Boom wrote:hey espy

get you ass on TWIE

else im getting mine on yours

Only if you promise we can take care of Wisom and or at the very least you won't listen to anything he says anymore. Considering I am counterwagon to scum, I don't know what you think threatening to vote me will change.

And yes they'll answer your questions HH as soon as they get back. I haven't heard from either of them either but I'll keep posting in my hydra PT until they do so.

If Wisdom starts voting scum, we would be glad to have him.
Given his reads seem divorced from reality, we have no intention of following him.

If he joins reality, we would consider following him.

Now vote TWIE

So I was about to QTF but then I feel like I need you to clarify if this means you think he's town.

I feel gross that the wagon I like best right now is Bacon and that's because Wisdom can't get his shit straight, not because I think he's scum. Can someone else why Bert seems to be a townread? Why Oversoul's seemingly off the table (being 100% the opposite of S&V) for today? Can we get a wagon on Generic?

Preview Edit:
@Espsyoncheange...what about TWIE's posting is different? Examples?

In post 3108, singersigner wrote:
In post 3094, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 3092, Titus wrote:
In post 3089, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3077, Sonic Boom wrote:There is literally zero town motivation in anything TWIE posts

There is zero scum motivation in anything TWIE has posted.

Bullshit.

By not scumhunting, he can't get "caught" by having bad or unpopular reads, he leaves zero associative tells, he stalls the game because someone will notice this. Someone else will say well there's nothing scummy in the void of nothingness he's posted.

I have said this like five times and you've never engaged this point at all.

It's beyond frustrating at this point.

Wisdom if you've responded to this point, could you direct me to it?

In post 3096, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3090, Titus wrote:Really, you don't remember their big fight. I distinctly recall you doing nothing and encouraging that fight because one of them had to be scum.

No, I kept telling they are both town. But fucking twist some more facts.

Could you link the game so we can find out once and for all why you guys are disputing a provable point without providing the facts to back it up?

In post 3124, singersigner wrote:
In post 3116, Bacon and Egg wrote:singer are you really asking me if I have replied to a non-point?

All of Titus's bullshit are Titus's make-believe. TWIE has nowhere tried to stall and has nowhere rejected to produce reads.

What about it is a non-point? She makes a very good point about how it's very easy for scum to just coast by and if by happenstance get caught, their team is safe. You say he's "no where stalled or no where denied producing reads" but where is he doing it voluntarily? Where's the transparency? What lack of scum motivation specifically made you think he was town?

In post 3120, Bert wrote:You two combined for 1500+ posts in that game

What. I saw one post where Titus said that she could catch Wax if he's scum, and not to worry. Interesting.

Also, from a cursory glance it seems like Wisdom did more clarifying/analysis of each player 1 by 1 in depth than in this game. This game Wis has yelled for people to join his wagon pretty much,
different game different player list I suppose

What was the point in bringing this up if you were just going to dismiss it with "different player list beep boop". What makes the difference? Why should that make a difference?

In post 3145, singersigner wrote:
In post 3130, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3124, singersigner wrote:What about it is a non-point? She makes a very good point about how it's very easy for scum to just coast by and if by happenstance get caught, their team is safe. You say he's "no where stalled or no where denied producing reads" but where is he doing it voluntarily? Where's the transparency? What lack of scum motivation specifically made you think he was town?

How about you show me where he purposefully stalled or refused to produce reads, with a clear intent of achieving what Titus and apparently you too claim?

Is there a reason you keep sluffing the burden of proof onto other people? It seems like you're incapable of proving your points outside of "no YOU do it" and when people are being accommodating, you dismiss it as...what? "I don't believe you because you don't agree with me"? If you're really claiming to be the great scum hunter you are, you should probably work on your ability to get people to believe you.

In post 3165, singersigner wrote:
Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3145, singersigner wrote:Is there a reason you keep sluffing the burden of proof onto other people? It seems like you're incapable of proving your points outside of "no YOU do it" and when people are being accommodating, you dismiss it as...what? "I don't believe you because you don't agree with me"? If you're really claiming to be the great scum hunter you are, you should probably work on your ability to get people to believe you.

Are you listening to yourself?

You are claiming that you agree with Titus that TWIE did something scummy. YOU have to show me where he did it, I can't show you where he didn't.

No. I'm not agreeing with her about TWIE because I couldn't be fucked to go back and look; I'm saying she has a point about what scum do and you're dismissing it as a "non-point" like it's not a valid scumhunting technique. I'm asking you to show me where you think he's town, not where he's not.

Sonic Boom wrote:The burden of proof is on the persuader actually.

QFT.

You can fight lynches on all of the townreads you want, but you'll have to prove why you think they're town and be convincing enough to prove it to others. Think you can handle the challenge? :]

Preview Edit:
LOL.

In post 3170, singersigner wrote:I'm willing to lynch either one of you at this point.

In post 3175, singersigner wrote:
vote: Sonic Boom

We look at Singer's ISO and we see her generally avoiding wagons that come to lynch range. That's consistent with her attitude that she doesn't want to push Wisdom because it would result in a fight. Right now, I feel Wisdom slot is an easy mislynch if anyone could make a case beyond moonlogicky asshole but Singer doesn't want to be scrutinized herself.

First, we take a look at her Oversoul read. She says that Oversoul is different from Signs and Void. It's a total departure. That's because she has not been here. Town and Scum have motivation to scumhunt here, yet she throws it out here to create a narrative. Most of her early game votes fit this and later developed into baseless wagons (Espy included).

Singer's concerns are selectively displayed. She somehow thought I could have been buddying her at one point, yet she systemically ignores how far up her ass HH is.

She scumreads TWIE in a post that I quoted where she's chastizing people for not voting TWIE. She defends my push on TWIE asking Wisdom to give reasons why TWIE is town. They engage like that for several posts. Then its Al of a sudden TWIE is not a scumread. She could vote me or Sonic Boom.

So logically, you would expect her to vote the person who she had reads she disagreed with. Nope. She votes the person she's QFTing just awhile before.

Now, she clings to this narrative of me being dramatic and theatrical to scumread me.

Her reads are opportunistic, inconsistent, and change to whatever she can support.

Right here HH.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4371 (isolation #614) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4367, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4363, Sonic Boom wrote:Really? Then why ask me to compromise when you don't want to? I'm even actually meeting you well more than half way here.

You don't seem to understand what a compromise is. A compromise is where people come together and lynch someone they are OK with lynching, but isn't their preferred lynch. I think Singer is town. No one thinks OS is town. If I had my way, I'd be lynching B/E or ZZZX right now.

No a compromise is where someone gives something valuable in exchange for something else. Your example is a compromise but so is mine. I'm willing to give you something valuable, within reason, for your vote on Singer.

I think Oversoul is a morally rephrensible vote and I don't care that people don't agree with me there.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4386 (isolation #615) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4377, singersigner wrote:Titus why do you keep calling Oversoul a "lurker counter wagon to save my own ass" when other people (esp?) have already pointed out that I've been calling him scum the entire game and I even started the day with a vote on him? That's a severe misrep of what it is an you know it.

@Esp...my scum porn was only in response to her yet again, incorrectly bringing up how I'm apparently attacking her for going V/LA and trying to hyperbolically explain how it looks in my eyes.

Because the only thing you posted is that Oversoul isn't posting content FMPOV. Telling us to go fish through Oversoul's ISO is not actually saying you pushed her due to bad posts.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4393 (isolation #616) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Fucking A... who was Random?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (isolation #617) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

He is. I just looked at the activity overview. Random isn't even due a prod but has less than 10 posts the entire game. My question is, why would Singer attack someone on VLA always default to wagon a lurker on VLA when she could have doubtcasted Random's vote and got a much less rephrensible wagon going there?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4401 (isolation #618) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Now, that looks like a compromise that doesn't stick totally to high heaven and is not based in VLA.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4402 (isolation #619) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4399, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 4378, singersigner wrote:Also, can I interest anyone in a randomized wagon? Eh? Eeeeehhhh?

you HAVE to know how this is going to be taken.

Singer's still scum looking to save herself and I still intend to vote her tomorrow but the random wagon isn't morally rephrensible. If I had to compromise, I would do it there.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4422 (isolation #620) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4406, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4398, Sonic Boom wrote:He is. I just looked at the activity overview. Random isn't even due a prod but has less than 10 posts the entire game. My question is, why would Singer attack someone on VLA always default to wagon a lurker on VLA when she could have doubtcasted Random's vote and got a much less rephrensible wagon going there?

Are you implying that they are on a team?

Cause frankly I dont see how this is scummy. I think you are just mad at Singer.

I make observations, and put it together later. Think on my feet if you will. I'm not thinking they are on a team. I think regardless of how today shakes out, I'll have a lot of homework to do to verify my team is actually right. HH's unvote is about the last thing I expected from his slot.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4424 (isolation #621) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4420, Espsyoncheage wrote:And this is why I am going back and forth because you are confirmbiasing your entire view point and it's really hard for me to take that seriously Titus...stahp that. Even if singer is scum not every post is a scumclaim...

I'm not confbiasing my entire viewpoint. There's one thing in catching scum, engaging in a dialogue and not letting them go. Part of me though, being emotionally honest, says I'm inclined to discount anything that says Singer is town due to her actions in the thread WHICH I KNOW FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME SINGER YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4427 (isolation #622) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4417, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 4395, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:She scumreads TWIE in a post that I quoted where she's chastizing people for not voting TWIE. She defends my push on TWIE asking Wisdom to give reasons why TWIE is town. They engage like that for several posts. Then its Al of a sudden TWIE is not a scumread. She could vote me or Sonic Boom.

So logically, you would expect her to vote the person who she had reads she disagreed with. Nope. She votes the person she's QFTing just awhile before.

i know im being lazy and i dont like making you do legwork for something that might or might not convince me but where did this happen? i want to read exactly how this happened

I'll take out the quotes beyond that but hold on work thing.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4437 (isolation #623) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Spoiler: For HH Singer's about face
In post 3124, singersigner wrote:What about it is a non-point? She makes a very good point about how it's very easy for scum to just coast by and if by happenstance get caught, their team is safe. You say he's "no where stalled or no where denied producing reads" but where is he doing it voluntarily? Where's the transparency? What lack of scum motivation specifically made you think he was town?

How about you show me where he purposefully stalled or refused to produce reads, with a clear intent of achieving what Titus and apparently you too claim?

Is there a reason you keep sluffing the burden of proof onto other people? It seems like you're incapable of proving your points outside of "no YOU do it" and when people are being accommodating, you dismiss it as...what? "I don't believe you because you don't agree with me"? If you're really claiming to be the great scum hunter you are, you should probably work on your ability to get people to believe you.

Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3145, singersigner wrote:Is there a reason you keep sluffing the burden of proof onto other people? It seems like you're incapable of proving your points outside of "no YOU do it" and when people are being accommodating, you dismiss it as...what? "I don't believe you because you don't agree with me"? If you're really claiming to be the great scum hunter you are, you should probably work on your ability to get people to believe you.

You are claiming that you agree with Titus that TWIE did something scummy. YOU have to show me where he did it, I can't show you where he didn't.

No. I'm not agreeing with her about TWIE because I couldn't be fucked to go back and look; I'm saying she has a point about what scum do and you're dismissing it as a "non-point" like it's not a valid scumhunting technique. I'm asking you to show me where you think he's town, not where he's not.

QFT.

You can fight lynches on all of the townreads you want, but you'll have to prove why you think they're town and be convincing enough to prove it to others. Think you can handle the challenge? :]

Preview Edit:
LOL.

In post 3170, singersigner wrote:I'm willing to lynch either one of you at this point.

get you ass on TWIE

Only if you promise we can take care of Wisom and or at the very least you won't listen to anything he says anymore. Considering I am counterwagon to scum, I don't know what you think threatening to vote me will change.

And yes they'll answer your questions HH as soon as they get back. I haven't heard from either of them either but I'll keep posting in my hydra PT until they do so.

Given his reads seem divorced from reality, we have no intention of following him.

Now vote TWIE

So I was about to QTF but then I feel like I need you to clarify if this means you think he's town.

I feel gross that the wagon I like best right now is Bacon and that's because Wisdom can't get his shit straight, not because I think he's scum. Can someone else why Bert seems to be a townread? Why Oversoul's seemingly off the table (being 100% the opposite of S&V) for today? Can we get a wagon on Generic?

Preview Edit:

#3071 Does a Quote for truth on my TWIE post, including where I disagree with Bacon. For note, she's also placating you and offers a wagon on Generic. I kinda missed that.
#3124, Singer is claiming that it is right that TWIE could post nothing and get away with it.
#3165, Singer says that the burden is on Bacon to show TWIE is town, but she's not scumreading TWIE and couldn't be bothered to look.
#3175 Votes me despite agreeing with my viewpoint on TWIE
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4448 (isolation #624) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4444, singersigner wrote:
Sonic Boom wrote:
Spoiler: For HH Singer's about face

Bacon and Egg wrote:

QFT.

Preview Edit:
LOL.

get you ass on TWIE

Now vote TWIE

Preview Edit:

#3071 Does a Quote for truth on my TWIE post, including where I disagree with Bacon. For note, she's also placating you and offers a wagon on Generic. I kinda missed that.
#3124, Singer is claiming that it is right that TWIE could post nothing and get away with it.
#3165, Singer says that the burden is on Bacon to show TWIE is town, but she's not scumreading TWIE and couldn't be bothered to look.
#3175 Votes me despite agreeing with my viewpoint on TWIE

Like I said
before
, none of that was agreeing with the read. ALL of that was agreeing that Bacon needs to start taking responsibility for his reads and convincing others that they're right.
Sure fooled me.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4449 (isolation #625) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4441, AngryPidgeon wrote:Singer, have you claimed?

We're all VTs... remember.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4451 (isolation #626) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4450, singersigner wrote:Yes! Because your reading comprehension sucks! We've already established this!

Or maybe you were talking out of both sides of your face.

Why would you tell Wisdom it's his responsibility to prove that TWIE is town then? The language would be OUR responsibility to prove that TWIE is town. So you planned to make sure Wisdom and I were going back and forth arguing over TWIE town? Why wouldn't you just put the town motivation in the thread and end it, since I was townreading you at the time?

You wanted us bickering.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4472 (isolation #627) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4471, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:who is getting hydrated right now?

Bacon
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4475 (isolation #628) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4466, singersigner wrote:I'm ETL.

This this meant to troll me?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4484 (isolation #629) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4481, Bacon and Egg wrote:I think Titus thought singer was trolling about her AtE being like ETL's. That's what I thought until I realized it's flavor.

Yes, I forgot. ETL inadvertently offended me in Street Racers and for a second I thought that's what you were saying, which would have made your statements from earlier beyond offensive and patently ridiculous.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4495 (isolation #630) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4490, singersigner wrote:You didn't, but if you got a cop or something roleblocky and didn't use it on me you'd be claiming scum.

Why, this implies you think you're living through the lynch?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4518 (isolation #631) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4514, Espsyoncheage wrote:
In post 4475, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 4466, singersigner wrote:I'm ETL.

This this meant to troll me?

Also now your confirmbias is kinda silly...

I realized that this was wrong after asking. I just flashed back to Street Racers. Yet, I didn't actually jump to the scum conclusion that she did it to troll me. I asked.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4520 (isolation #632) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4517, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4484, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 4481, Bacon and Egg wrote:I think Titus thought singer was trolling about her AtE being like ETL's. That's what I thought until I realized it's flavor.

Yes, I forgot. ETL inadvertently offended me in Street Racers and for a second I thought that's what you were saying, which would have made your statements from earlier beyond offensive and patently ridiculous.

Singer wasnt even in that game and the fact that you are missing something obvious (flavor claim) and seeing something very much impossible (Singer trolling you over a game she wasnt in) should tell you A TON about how fucked up your approach to the game and Singer is.

Which I am open to but part of me really doesn't care, sad enough.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4527 (isolation #633) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4523, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Though I will say, if she flips town wisdom/especially sonic

It's going to be really hard to get me to listen to you in the future

Well duh, I wouldn't be surprised if that happens and I wouldn't blame you. I doubt it will.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4552 (isolation #634) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Sonic will be taking over our hydra this game day. I am purely advising. I shall not post unless we are prod range or I am asked a direct question.

~ Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4554 (isolation #635) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

what the fuck?

singer got lynched within my overnight and i had to catchup on 25 pages of shit + wisdom got hydrated LOL

anyway titus kindly let me scumhunt

now you all know i treat my hydra partners nicely

VOTE: AP

sheep me
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4555 (isolation #636) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

that did not make sense without intonation

anyway, i think AP is scum
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4558 (isolation #637) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Sonic's super readslist

Town

Generic
Wisdumb
Homoeretic homoculi
zzzx
Psyche
cait sith
espyeonage
twie
angrypidgeon

lurkers from hell

overlysoul
randomidget
ika

oh? 13 people only now? so its a mini theme... with 6 scum

fuck
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4559 (isolation #638) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4557, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:does anyone see any possible hider crumbs for last night from seiko? i'm not seeing anything

do we know what role seiko flipped? too lazy to check

i cant see anything
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4560 (isolation #639) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4558, Sonic Boom wrote:
Town

Generic
Wisdumb
Homoeretic homoculi
zzzx
Psyche
cait sith
espyeonage
twie
angrypidgeon
Scum

forgot to place the spectrum label
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4561 (isolation #640) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

hydrate generic
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4562 (isolation #641) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

technically we can take the playerlist, flip a coin, and hit scum

and good news is, if we catch scum, another scumteam might help us out

the above coinflip method might not work for scum
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4563 (isolation #642) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

technically, we are fucked.

we can only win if scum crosskill.

lets hope for the best
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4564 (isolation #643) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I AM STILL HOPEFUL GUYZZZZZZZ

I HAVE FAITH
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4565 (isolation #644) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

okay guys here is the plan:

1. sheep me
2. lynch scum
3. hope scum crosskill
4. profit

does that sounds like a good plan to you???? it sounds great to me~~!!
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4568 (isolation #645) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

because you dont know who your 'teammatess' are
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4569 (isolation #646) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

or at least you're not supposed to
:]

anyway my plan is better

it involves sonic
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4571 (isolation #647) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

and it involves wisdom sheeping me

and zzzx should be doing so too

psyche do you want to help
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4572 (isolation #648) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

the lessons to learn is: "dont sheep wisdom"

i have learnt it
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4576 (isolation #649) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

if you don't like my idea we can sheep you instead

or do you have any
better ideas?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4580 (isolation #650) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

so your
solution
is to vote random players out of frustration?

great job bucko

you're that asshole who complains and whines when things go wrong and refuses to help because "it's your problem! Not mine!"

instead of thinking of a way to solve the problem, you just throw a tantrum

You are considered part of the "strawberry generation"
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4581 (isolation #651) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

why don't you go take a look at yourself in the mirror before calling me stuck
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4582 (isolation #652) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

VOTE: psyche
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (isolation #653) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

break it down for me.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4587 (isolation #654) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

that's funny fucklord

YOU'RE the one who hasn't been contributing to the thread

I haven't called you out yet, but all I see you bitching about "Cassandra complex" and "stop egofighting " while contributing absolutely 0 fuck to scumhunting nor providing any reads whatsoever

Every
Single
You're coasting like a surfer

Sadly for me

THATS NON ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE

Do something useful instead of bitching, kthx
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4588 (isolation #655) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

What are your reads? Do you have any?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4591 (isolation #656) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4588, Sonic Boom wrote:What are your reads? Do you have any?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4592 (isolation #657) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I'm going to take it as a no unless you respond otherwise
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4596 (isolation #658) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

he is scummy
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4598 (isolation #659) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I'm not wisdom
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4614 (isolation #660) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4602, AngryPidgeon wrote:And holy fucking shit metal sonic. If you actually think Im scum after the Town doctor claiming an inno on me go right ahead and jump off a cliff. jesus.

town doctor? Where?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4615 (isolation #661) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4607, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4558, Sonic Boom wrote:Town
Generic
Wisdumb
Homoeretic homoculi
zzzx
Psyche
cait sith
espyeonage
twie
angrypidgeon

lurkers from hell
overlysoul
randomidget
ika

garbage tier reads list, ft. metal sonic. Not like I expected better though, so.

I don't see your basis for discrediting me. Do you have any basis for taking a shit on my reads? You should show them to me, otherwise concede your caught scum ass
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4616 (isolation #662) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:51 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4600, Cait Sith wrote:Oh I'm also 99% sure that Generic is town.

Also gut on something I read during D2.

~M

Hydrate him

Generic, hydrate yourself

Unless you don't want to be hydrated for whatever reason
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4617 (isolation #663) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4609, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4594, Psyche wrote:
In post 4572, Sonic Boom wrote:the lessons to learn is: "dont sheep wisdom"

i have learnt it

guys
sonic is here characterizing his presence on the singer wagon as a matter of mere sheeping
i think this is a clear misrepresentation of almost everything that happened yesterday

Ya, lets revisit that one on instant replay:

Spoiler:
In post 4451, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 4450, singersigner wrote:Yes! Because your reading comprehension sucks! We've already established this!

Or maybe you were talking out of both sides of your face.

Why would you tell Wisdom it's his responsibility to prove that TWIE is town then? The language would be OUR responsibility to prove that TWIE is town. So you planned to make sure Wisdom and I were going back and forth arguing over TWIE town? Why wouldn't you just put the town motivation in the thread and end it, since I was townreading you at the time?

You wanted us bickering.

In post 4402, Sonic Boom wrote:Singer's still scum looking to save herself and I still intend to vote her tomorrow

In post 4348, Sonic Boom wrote:Singer's scum attacking me for no basis.

In post 4332, Sonic Boom wrote:HH is scum with Singer and AP is being snowballed because Singer is being far too friendly with him.

In post 4309, Sonic Boom wrote:So it caused me to re-evaluate Singer because that play did NOT make sense to me from a town perspective.

In post 3726, Sonic Boom wrote:singer agenda proven
~sonic

In post 3738, Sonic Boom wrote:i'm saying you're using this as a point to paint her, and consequently my slot, as scummy. I have noticed you highlighting possible scum motivations for a number of actions my slot has taken which an unbiased observer would effectively classify 'null'.

and the stark difference between what you had to say off topic "<3 titus" and on-topic "TITUS IS SCUM RAWR"

is

contrasting

In post 3741, Sonic Boom wrote:but, yeah, that trailing sentence was awful. its essentially calling us scummy for something that is not only out of game, null, but also hardly plausible given her meta information that she is privy to.

Only the last 3 quotes were mine

Please continue to discredit further because I caught your sorry scum ass
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4619 (isolation #664) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

VOTE: ap
Forgot
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4620 (isolation #665) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Can't I vote town reads for no apparent fucking reason? Everyone else is doing that
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4622 (isolation #666) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

How can any of you
vile monsters
put you vote on this cute little adorable Guy over here?

Oh. Only AP. who is scum anyway. OK
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4626 (isolation #667) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:13 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Why are you town reading AP? Why are you not town reading ZXXX?

Why randomidget town of the three lurkaderps?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4639 (isolation #668) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4630, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 4626, Sonic Boom wrote:Why are you town reading AP? Why are you not town reading ZXXX?

Why randomidget town of the three lurkaderps?

found more people town than him

Also re random do u remember wis's reason of town reading random? That was mine.

no i dont remember lol

okay

understand your ZXXX non town read

why are you townreading AP?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4640 (isolation #669) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4631, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:

In post 4623, GuyInFreezer wrote:Psyche, Generic, inSanic, randomidget, AP, HH!

Hmm

I will need a lot of help to arrive at this page

hey ceph couldya please contribute your top 6 townreads? :))
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4641 (isolation #670) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4637, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:flip side is, i think the only players i will absolutely never lynch today are bacon and psyche

what about sonic boom?

what is your read on sonic boom

they seem really important
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4642 (isolation #671) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4611, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh and one last thing.

Really Titus you aren't going to own up to that singer read? Just gonna let Sonic come in and shitpost a 'lil?

My owning up to the Singer read being wrong is cooling my jets, like I promised yesterday.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4658 (isolation #672) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

hydrate sonic boom
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4665 (isolation #673) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Wisdom, if you are disagreeing strongly with your hydra partner..........
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4713 (isolation #674) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 4706, Cait Sith wrote:My reads are pretty stale but town: ap, be, sb, generic, twie

Scum random midget

Also concerned about hh and mala wants to vote over soul

I have no idea who else is playing but they're probably all scum.

I know I was supposed to lurk...but you forgot HH and Psyche?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4997 (isolation #675) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Wasn't giffy supposed to play
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5001 (isolation #676) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Remember guys. It's not seiko. Seiko is s hydra that includes pieguy + NS. Pie is good. Ns is not.

In all future conversations, we should refer to the slot as ns

The whole argument here is that ns is noob and we can't tell whether he legitimately got a positive town result on AP or he just is bullshitting. Sadly for us he has a pretty fantastic track record for bullshitting in such a manner
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5004 (isolation #677) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

I can link games of such bullshit but I wouldn't give a fuck and neither do you

Let's take my word for it
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5006 (isolation #678) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

The no flips policy is fucking terrible and we are left with no info here
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5009 (isolation #679) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Have any of you played with NS before? I have like 8+ games with him. Who wants to challenge my point
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5012 (isolation #680) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

I'm no sure why nobody wants to hydrate me despite me being everyone's top town read

But then again I don't wanna die either *shrug*

hydrate kate
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5019 (isolation #681) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5011, Psyche wrote:
In post 5002, Oversoul wrote:
In post 4989, Psyche wrote:from here it looks like they targetted ap because he was a natural hydration choice for seiko but also unpredictable to a doc

What?
Wasn't the whole thing that Seiko wanted Ap to be hydrated on D2? Why would she hydrate him and then want him hydrated again?

i did not say that ap was hydrated
i said he seemed like a natural hydration choice

but this is important
SEIKO DID NOT HYDRATE AP NIGHT ONE
why didn't seiko do this, guys, if he moved so vigorously to hydrate AP during Day 2??
the obvious explanation is that seiko did not think ap was a good hydration choice on night 1
something had to have happened by the end of Night 1 to change his mind

That could work

In ns's case, him forgetting to submit night actions and forgetting to hydrate is also a real possibility :roll:
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5024 (isolation #682) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5018, Psyche wrote:
In post 5012, Sonic Boom wrote:I'm no sure why nobody wants to hydrate me despite me being everyone's top town read

But then again I don't wanna die either *shrug*

hydrate kate

the answer to your question is unfortunately obvious

it is not obvious. but if it's to protect my life then OK

if it's because "oh sonic boom is loud and bad" then fuck you anyway, wisdom got 1 yesterday and it all happened overnight while I was asleep
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5031 (isolation #683) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5020, Oversoul wrote:
In post 5011, Psyche wrote:
In post 5002, Oversoul wrote:
In post 4989, Psyche wrote:from here it looks like they targetted ap because he was a natural hydration choice for seiko but also unpredictable to a doc

What?
Wasn't the whole thing that Seiko wanted Ap to be hydrated on D2? Why would she hydrate him and then want him hydrated again?

i did not say that ap was hydrated
i said he seemed like a natural hydration choice

but this is important
SEIKO DID NOT HYDRATE AP NIGHT ONE
why didn't seiko do this, guys, if he moved so vigorously to hydrate AP during Day 2??
the obvious explanation is that seiko did not think ap was a good hydration choice on night 1
something had to have happened by the end of Night 1 to change his mind

But AP's point is that Seiko was a doctor, not a cop, and that is why he should be cleared when any number of things could have happened so that a kill was prevented

Wait so AP thinks that doctors work as cop? LOL

You are a very important pidgeon. Mhm
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5032 (isolation #684) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5027, AngryPidgeon wrote:This discredit train on flipped town is a fucking riot.

Somehow being flipped town makes him better at this game
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5033 (isolation #685) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

I mean just look at that guy over there

Can you say this with a straight face AP
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5038 (isolation #686) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Yeah that's the thing.

AP also thinks that he is important enough to be NKEd by both scum teams n1 instead of ns himself

I mean, at least argue a hider. Arguing a doctor is so fucking moronic I am laughing at you 1v1 with wisdom

~sonic
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5039 (isolation #687) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5036, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5028, Oversoul wrote:AP why did you hydrate Bacon if you now just want to kill him?

Hoping he'd get killed. Silly me.

You wish

They probably wanted to wait and see if wisdom got a vig
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5046 (isolation #688) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5042, TheWayItEnds wrote:hey what if seiko was a hider though guys?

Then he hid behind Bert
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5048 (isolation #689) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

i like blue hedgehogs
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5061 (isolation #690) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5051, Metal Sonic wrote:haha you're nothing compared to wisdom

keep trying

In post 5054, Metal Sonic wrote:I would just like to point out that psyche's slot has replaced out twice, thrice if counting p2

Oh and, the more you whine for it the more we won't give in

In post 5057, Metal Sonic wrote:I want to discourage psyche from replacing out
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5064 (isolation #691) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I like this Cephrir person

After this game we should hydra
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5072 (isolation #692) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5058, Oversoul wrote:Did Titus replace out too?

No. I am not posting because I was wrong yesterday. You should prioritize reading the thread.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5080 (isolation #693) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

make love
not hate
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5089 (isolation #694) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5087, Generic wrote:I'm still playing. And when you request replacement you are out, I know this after being given shit from the admin around here for posting after requesting replacement. So your posts are no longer valid unless you intend to actually return to play.

this is true

i was given shit in the past too

and infact just very recently in a recent game

oh and they also gave me shit for cancelling my replacement request

jokers
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5199 (isolation #695) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Ap you can always quote your role pm
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5200 (isolation #696) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5129, Cait Sith wrote:
In post 5097, Oversoul wrote:Ok I *definitely* think my theory about the Singer into OS lynch is valid given RandomMidget's existence.

Mala, why do you think that Ika is scum?

Because this isn't his town game atm.

He's laid back, not giving me his town tells, lurky which is his scum MO.

Which makes me wonder why Titus hasn't pointed this out =\

~M

she did. she just quit.

I'm down for killing ika; I had a townread on the first guys but the two replacements spent it all
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5202 (isolation #697) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I just reread glass's 2 posts and upon closer inspection it looks fake-able

I don't know if glass was that good a scum player, but logic is fakeable. That's why Titus is weaker early game and stronger later game. More stuff that she can parse late game -- early game it's more emotion less logic

Anyway mariomaniac + ika took the slot and made me sad. Ika especially has very alignment indicative meta

That's my take on the matter
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5230 (isolation #698) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

VOTE: ika
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5233 (isolation #699) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I'll just give Titus a message to comment on ika as expert opinion, since wisdom is breaking his post restriction and gif is nowhere to be seen
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5237 (isolation #700) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

help us think of the name you foo
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5268 (isolation #701) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU REPLACE IN
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5272 (isolation #702) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I don't think so

HH + ika on a team

Was what I was thinking
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5273 (isolation #703) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5264, Metal Sonic wrote:HH, are you making the assertion that ika is town?

Because all I see you bitching about cw on oversoul

when it's multiball,

and I am not liking it
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5280 (isolation #704) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Try quoting them to support your point and if ika flips scum you'll get your lynch on HH.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5281 (isolation #705) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

ok

I was townreading HH but I am doing shitty preflip associations

Don't mind me
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5284 (isolation #706) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I know. I remember.

You should quote them and re post for visibility for the lazy butts though.

Then you got yourself a case
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5291 (isolation #707) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Os stop your useless bullshit
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5293 (isolation #708) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:29 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Dude?

I just asked them that question like 10 or so pages ago

Get your shit together
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5294 (isolation #709) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:30 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

well actually like 30

holy fucking shif
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5316 (isolation #710) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Ika votes are fine. His philosophy is make him play the game as scum. So lurking for him is a major scum indicator. He has lurked in some town games though so it's not ZOMG scumtell but it's definitely a solid basis for a wagon. He never posts with "knowledge" that he has read. Check Uncouth Mafia for textbook ika scum.

ZZZX, while I am posting, can you explain Cait Sith town? I like them as scum.

I have to head out the door for court. Leave a message and I will hit you back if I missed anything.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5319 (isolation #711) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

werent you the guy who was yelling to lynch mm4 day 1?

this loser replaced mm4
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5321 (isolation #712) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

ok

fuk ika
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5354 (isolation #713) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

please let Titus handle all the VCA

...if we are still alive by then
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5357 (isolation #714) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Tomorrow
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5358 (isolation #715) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Well honestly I don't.

Waiting sucks

What are you waiting for?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5360 (isolation #716) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Yes
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5362 (isolation #717) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

quell my seething impatience
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5363 (isolation #718) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

But seriously, what or who are you waiting for?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5390 (isolation #719) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

It is entirely possible that our earlier estimate of 3 scum on each team is wrong

However, I expect symmetry between scumteams, because this is a vanilla game
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5391 (isolation #720) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5384, AngryPidgeon wrote:There is no amnesiac investigate. ZZZX is obviously lying about that part at least.

How do you know this? Not everyone has checked in yet.

Zx being dodgy is entirely irrelevant; this is a bad statement.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5392 (isolation #721) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

VOTE: HH
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5395 (isolation #722) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I can understand being wrong about generic (actually I can't, but that's forgivable)

But defending ika? Ok
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5397 (isolation #723) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

dear scumteams, please "vig" zzzx if you're having the advantage. He's probably scum anyway. Pretty please with a cherry on top?

With love, sonic
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5399 (isolation #724) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

We have to rely on scum cross killing. Even if it's a 7:2:1 thing our numbers are still really thin
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5403 (isolation #725) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Can you show me? Don't remember. Also, psyche ...was??.... Town?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5405 (isolation #726) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Wisdom are you really considering fresh as scum? Idk at all
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5407 (isolation #727) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Ok I saw that

Don't think it's necessary from a partner

He wasn't pushing a cw and shit
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5408 (isolation #728) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Oh yeah guys worst comes to worst its 3 on each scumteam and HH+fresh+ika

Don't think this is the case but this reconciles our disagreement
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5411 (isolation #729) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

We still have to hunt guys from the other scumteam... Probably espy+TWIE from my guess, but no leads there
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5412 (isolation #730) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5410, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 5407, Sonic Boom wrote:He wasn't pushing a cw and shit

He did vote HH

That isn't a counter wagon
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5413 (isolation #731) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

That said, I don't actually think fresh is scum, but I'm more of having an attitude "if you say so"
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5415 (isolation #732) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

We can be sure that AP is not on the ika team

If that helps
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5417 (isolation #733) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Well to be fair I was harassing him
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5420 (isolation #734) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

But yeah

Actually psyche could be scum

I was pointing out his uselessness yesterday

But

Gahhhhhhhhhhh
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5421 (isolation #735) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

As they say

Too many scum

Not enough rope

Titus was all for "HH is scum" the whole game. I was for HH is town, but now I am convinced?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5423 (isolation #736) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Ok let's sort this out

Read on HH?

Read on Fresh?

Ap and wisdom get an opinion. Go
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5425 (isolation #737) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

hydrate sonic boom
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5426 (isolation #738) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5327, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:also yes sonic boom is town, im done being concerned about this

I dunno cheet, why don't you tell me about whether I am skem?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5428 (isolation #739) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Oops, that quote appeared for no reason
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5434 (isolation #740) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5420, Sonic Boom wrote:But yeah

Actually psyche could be scum

I was pointing out his uselessness yesterday

But

Gahhhhhhhhhhh

Still don't like Psyche scum. I'm thinking more of an unintentional dick than scum.

I'm thinking Fresh or HH should be the lynch today (provided AP's quotes check out).

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5435 (isolation #741) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5431, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I feel like you overestimate how much I rely on how I feel about gamestate over specific details in most cases.

I also feel like you don't understand how I'd play as scum if I was scum here q.q
-cheet

Well whatever you're doing doesn't feel like you're towngame to me and hasn't since the start. I just haven't convinced Sonic yet.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5440 (isolation #742) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5437, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:@Titus, Since when do you rely on feeling? :igmeou:

Bacon wrote:How would you play? Because I can't say I really disagree with this:
I actually kind of hate the process of being scum. >.>
When I win a scumgame I tend to be happy, but anytime between the start of the game and the end, I generally tend to dislike it. So, :P me cackling isn't really a thing that would be happening regardless? Haha.

Since my logic backfired, and my VCA isn't fucking done yet. My "feelings" are just first glance brushes over VCA anyway. Feelings come from somewhere, that's why I hate gut reads.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5445 (isolation #743) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5442, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 5441, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh god guys TWIE is scum. I just dunno how he could flip town at this point.

He probably is but since Singer flipped town, I think I'm thoroughly discredited there so *shrug*.

~Titus

*sigh*
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5487 (isolation #744) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5327, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:also yes sonic boom is town, im done being concerned about this

In post 5328, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:if i ever sound concerned about it again just point me back here

In post 5477, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
Bacon wrote:I have been townreading you the whole game, very much unlike Generic. This looks like a great reason to me.
You very clearly weren't coming out of last day cycle?

We can talk hours of WiFoM over NKA until our heads hurt or we can talk about the actual game and things that actually matter.
How things turned out with ika looks bad on us, but like, I feel like we just made a shitty call and I know I personally haven't had my head in the game so I won't be heartbroken if I get shitlynched here, the only trouble is that we're town and this is getting dangerously close to endgame.

If you lynch us it will honestly probably be GG in my opinion.
Read through our ISO. Really think about this.

I feel like scum is pretty damn likely to be in Oversoul and ZZZX largely from PoE.
Espy might still be scum.
Sonic might still be scum.
I'll try to take a case on Fresh seriously but I really really felt like Psyche was town and it's gonna be hard to get that out of my head.
-cheet.

Your wish is my command.

Your reads are beginning to look a lot like someone who is just putting names down because you're out of room to push.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5489 (isolation #745) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5488, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Are you and sonic 100% scum because you had differing reads on us or what?
Or are you just desperate for some lame gotcha point?
-cheet.

No. You've been scum the entire game and I've been saying as much. To try and reduce my case to some lame "gotcha" point is disingenuous and misleading. Your stance on ika screams that your buddies with him, just like Fresh does. You were "ok" with votes on ika, yet never voted him.
The Generic kill makes sense from a scum!you point of view. It a) allows you to "reset" and b) eliminates one of your biggest detractors.
Your end of day on Singer turn was fake.
You have zero communication with your other head, if you're pretending those are written by the other head. Most hydra heads sort out who they scumread during the night. Hence why Sonic's coming around to a scumread on you. We talked about it for awhile. You should be actively solving the game, yet every time I turn around, it seems like you have another complaint unless you're getting the lynch you want.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5490 (isolation #746) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I am wondering why HH and AP are suddenly scumreading us. What changed between yesterday and today?

Cait sith flipped town, as expected
Generic flipped town, as expected
Ika flipped scum, ...as expected

The assumption that we were basing the game on were all true. So I'm not sure how people are suddenly calling me scum like what??

Ap I was one of the first on the ika wagon. You calling me scum with ika is as stupid as calling HH scum with Oversoul. I mean if you called me scum on the other scumteam you'd look less of an idiot, but that shouldn't happen anyway
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5491 (isolation #747) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

5489 Titus, 5490 sonic
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5492 (isolation #748) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

HH is scum so that's ok.

Ap is not scum with ika but could possibly be on the other scumteam because omgus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5493 (isolation #749) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5317, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5277, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:yes ap. that is why i am bussing os with an entire fleet of school busses.

at least sonic's theory has a vague grounding in reality

I'm not sure why you wouldn't in that situation TBH.

In post 5292, Oversoul wrote:Generic/AP/HH, who are your strongest town reads?

Cait, increasingly today. They are a weird read for me and its largely gut. Tammy doesn't sound like she normally does to me, but I also read some of her recent posts and I think they sound genuine.
Sonic Boom, probably. I think Titus's self-imposed absence is probably town and I haven't seen any compelling reason to scumread that slot all game.

Speculation gets murky quick since its likely 50% scum in the game right now.

"Top town read"

Lol I know bullshit when I hear it
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5496 (isolation #750) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

right. So if we want to look for his buddies, go to the mm4 wagon which you started and find them there opposing the wagon alignment indicatively.

I'll do that when I give a bit more fucks

Besides, it's not me anyway so I'll take my time
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5497 (isolation #751) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5495, AngryPidgeon wrote:What changed is 3 flips. I'm looking at 9 people and thinking there are probably only 4 town there. Townreads are going to be hard to come by now.

So what? Once again

ObvTown flipped town

Expected town will be expected flip town

There's no need to change our view of the gamestate. Keep chugging ahead
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5499 (isolation #752) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I mean

We had to do that for day 1 and 2

Not yesterday

It was a good move

I'm talking to you nicely because it is obvious you are not on pink, so even IF you are scum, you want to make efforts to hunt pink as well. That's productive for us regardless
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5500 (isolation #753) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5498, AngryPidgeon wrote:I don't have to look back to remember who the most vocal opponent to it was. And neither do you.

Uh yeah and it wasn't me so *shrug*
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5502 (isolation #754) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

ok... Where the fuck is your vote??
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5504 (isolation #755) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I mean

Why the fuck is it not on fresh ??
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5506 (isolation #756) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5505, AngryPidgeon wrote:Because Espsy is scum and we ~probably~ should try not to lynch pink scum Today. IMO. But who knows.

Can you show us your thoughts on Espy scum?

I think we should lynch Pink scum today. Even in the worst case scenario (2 town flip overnight), last Pink scum will just claim tomorrow. Best case scenario, we could wipe out the last Pink scum overnight and then the game shifts back to our control and we're in lylo.

Can you say what you see that's town in HH because I don't get it.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5510 (isolation #757) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5508, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5506, Sonic Boom wrote:Best case scenario, we could wipe out the last Pink scum overnight and then the game shifts back to our control and we're in lylo.

Being in 3:4 lylo sounds pretty bad though.

Firstly, I'm pretty confident that HH isn't scum with Pink. I think their complaining about the wagon looked pretty unfettered and not like something they'd likely do if they knew that the person being lynched was going to flip scum. Their read progression on the slot makes a lot of sense to me. Could they be other scum? MaybeTM

Not sure what to say other than that; its a gut read. I liked their hasty repentance over the Ika and Generic reads.

p-edit: I don't think random is scummy :/

What are they going to do? Argue that Generic and ika were the opposite alignments?

If we mislynch, we're in a worse situation. One of the things I picked up in school is that life is about avoiding disaster. If we lynch Pink scum, we are certain to be in the game tomorrow. If we mislynch, the game falls out of our hands. We go for scum, not caring about the team IMO.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5512 (isolation #758) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5511, Metal Sonic wrote:so you want to lynch <100% scum rather than "100%" scum?

p-edit whatever Titus said

Stop hydra slipping Sonic.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5516 (isolation #759) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5513, AngryPidgeon wrote:Well I tend to not think that HH is scum of any kind.

Fresh is pink. Bacon might be pink.
espsy is just scum at this point IMO. I might try and make a case.

TWIE has been increasingly useless which is unfortunate. Literally only pos into QQ about people calling him scummy today. Which is precisely why I'm starting to think hes scum. In SR he actually pushed things. I guess he pushed singer here but that wagon was bad and his case was less evolved than others. Despite all that I want to say hes just troll-town. Hes a mostly null read at this point to be sure.

Sonic Boom might just be town. titus reminding me why I think they are I guess although her recent posts were more not-pink than anything.

Random has made some pretty barf-worthy posts but none of it really rings scummy to me.

This doesn't help much at all. We have to focus on building a consensus, cases like ika's obvious scum because he always lurks as scum isn't going to happen over again. So I have to start to try and see things from your perspective and you mine. WE can get into an ego fest saying I'm right or you are, but that gets us nowhere.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5517 (isolation #760) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

^^^ Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5520 (isolation #761) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:45 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

zzzx why are your "investigations" always on fking obvtown?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5521 (isolation #762) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:45 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Also it's Monday so me and Titus can't synch up. Good thing deadline is 2 weeks. We'll get to it on weekend
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5527 (isolation #763) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:02 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5526, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 5524, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Scum could have a message sender and they could be picking zzzx in the hopes that he will not be able to tell the difference between a message and an amnesiac cop

There is no way a real one would choose him again given the amount of doubt present

Entirely possible interpretation of events

But

This implies that someone hydrated scum

Though I'm not surprised if wisdom is the culprit (of bad hydrated)

Zx claimed a result yesterday. Hence if this is the case, it is ns's fault

Bleh

Hydra slipping is like smoking

Do it just once, and you'll never stop
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5528 (isolation #764) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5525, ZZZX wrote:I don't have a fucking clue, There is something about me not the one using it/controlling it perhaps?
:facepalm:

p-edit: why would scum use me for a message when they have the ehm night chat? since those results are:

1- Mod confirmed to be true
2- Happening just after night giving scum 0 more results
3- I am town as fuck for anyone who thinks about anything
4- Since the person knows I didnt lie about it since he used it on me he can keep using it.

Cephrir is just saying that you're really dumb and can't tell the difference if scum messenger sent you a fake message and a real cop

If there was a real cop (note that he chose his target: you twice, not random), then why not send it to obvtown me or whatever

All this is assuming that your results are true... And for some reason your results are on obvtown which is pretty fking stupid
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5529 (isolation #765) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Who is ns's most likely hydrate target? Psyche right?

Fresh was psyche right?

Do I trust zzzx? For now, yes

Ergo

VOTE: fresh

This makes sense
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5530 (isolation #766) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

I realized my scumread on HH isn't as strong as it was this morning... Though I do see Titus point of view

But I think this is another consensus wagon that hopefully is as successful as ika
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5533 (isolation #767) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5531, Metal Sonic wrote:Btw: if we lynch pink today we should be in safe hands... The last pink desperately has to "vig" the other scumteam; while the other scumteam wants to eliminate the pink entirely, at hope of peace of mind. So if we lynch right tonight should be crossfire night

Stay optimistic

Terrible
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5543 (isolation #768) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

right on time
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5544 (isolation #769) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

so are my predictions accurate or what

the sonic show is the best
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5545 (isolation #770) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5538, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Whoever could have possibly predicted Fresh being town?

Oh right me.

whats this
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5547 (isolation #771) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5408, Sonic Boom wrote:Oh yeah guys worst comes to worst its 3 on each scumteam and HH+fresh+ika

Don't think this is the case but this reconciles our disagreement

that doesnt surprise me in the slightest, buddy............
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5548 (isolation #772) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

yay i solved 1 half of the game's puzzle

how orgasmic
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5551 (isolation #773) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

damn, why did you reveal our plan to the whole thread?

you aren't supposed to scumclaim when i bus you! :lol:
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5552 (isolation #774) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

in case you guys dont get it:

i am the most obvious townie in the game
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5562 (isolation #775) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

earlier you made the suggestion that a scum messenger could be using and manipulating zzzx

but when fresh claimed "amnesiac cop" you be like "uh yep he's town see I told you so"

are you like not suspicious of that at all
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5564 (isolation #776) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

oh wow sweet

so you confirm that fresh is a real cop then.

UNVOTE:
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5569 (isolation #777) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Even if we suppose Fresh is a real cop, this is multiball. A real cop helps scum just as much as it helps town. Scum are served best by having a lynch on not their team scum. So Fresh claiming to "save" ZZZX likely suggests they are not on opposing scumteams according to Fresh.

However, cop with a no result is the easiest thing to fake in the world. Doubly so if you have "amnesia".

Do we have any actual results?

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5572 (isolation #778) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

ZZZX could withhold a town result on you given that conftown are very problematic for scum at this point.

So why is that no result valid?

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5573 (isolation #779) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

AP you suck for making me believe that fresh was scum for like 12 hours

p-edit oh how interesting

lets do this safely

Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5574 (isolation #780) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

titus check skype
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5577 (isolation #781) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

cop?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5580 (isolation #782) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

oh

well
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5581 (isolation #783) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5579, AngryPidgeon wrote:Can we lynch espsy?

And I love how we have zero useful results. No one cares that wisdom came back as no result? Like he's ascetic or something? I still think it's likely one or both are scum.

we can lynch espy but how sure are you that he's scum?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5582 (isolation #784) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

actually im down for lynching espy

but the strategy

what is the strategy
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5583 (isolation #785) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

i want a pink dead today so that they are forced to crosshoot tonight.

if we whack a scummo from the other scumteam, that leaves possibly 2-2 and they might just decide to shoot obvtown again
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5584 (isolation #786) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

we have 2 weeks

i condensed all my thoughts into 1 day

um

i'll go check if espy negated the mm4 wagon day 1

when i have free time
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5586 (isolation #787) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5583, Sonic Boom wrote:i want a pink dead today so that they are forced to crosshoot tonight.

if we whack a scummo from the other scumteam, that leaves possibly 2-2 and they might just decide to shoot obvtown again

i mean, last night's fiesta was to shoot obvtown

generic and cait sith died and flipped town what a surprise

we need crosskills in order to win. force scum into a corner to make them do so. that is the way.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5587 (isolation #788) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5585, AngryPidgeon wrote:Scum are fucking stupid if they shoot town at this point regardless. Unless it's two man scum teams which it probably isn't.

yeah im just saying

minimize risk

cant afford no more of that shit
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5589 (isolation #789) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

anyway im crashing for the night

13 days more i can dig it
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5591 (isolation #790) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5572, Sonic Boom wrote:ZZZX could withhold a town result on you given that conftown are very problematic for scum at this point.

So why is that no result valid?

~Titus

In post 5579, AngryPidgeon wrote:Can we lynch espsy?

And I love how we have zero useful results. No one cares that wisdom came back as no result? Like he's ascetic or something? I still think it's likely one or both are scum.

Yes, no one cares.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5594 (isolation #791) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5593, Metal Sonic wrote:no fucking way we're lynching a confirmed cop

Let him get NKed or something

Titus, pick this up

#Sonic really?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5604 (isolation #792) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5601, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:In your world, I apparently said, "hey, my utterly worthless scumbuddy is getting lynched today. I should probably push his counterwagon harder then make noises about suspecting him but make sure not to vote him"

That did not happen

Yeah that pretty much did. You never voted ika, pushed Oversoul very hard and you stated something along the lines of "it's ok to vote ika".

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5611 (isolation #793) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Scum always have an excuse not to vote scum HH. That's pretty much an adage of mine.

Gotta go for now. Be back later.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5645 (isolation #794) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Fresh, Bacon should answer that. I agree. Yet, tunnel vision hasn't worked out well in this game before as is pretty evident with the Singer lynch.

Who do you think is town?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5662 (isolation #795) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

VOTE: espy

~sonic

this should go well but if it doesn't I'll be an ass and blame big bird
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5670 (isolation #796) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 5669, AngryPidgeon wrote:Clearly he wasn't bulletproof or scum wouldn't have shot him AGAIN on N2 after failing on N1. Get your head in the game people.

One shot then? That seems most likely. I don't see the first hydrate being permanently un-nightkillable as that's broken as fuck.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5676 (isolation #797) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Let's see here. I am a one shot commuter that absorbed both kills. My first thought is hmmm...claim so I can be shot...

No. Not claiming and praying scum think you have multiple shots is the way to play it.

Also, second what Bacon said. Scumslip?

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5687 (isolation #798) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

ha ha ha ha ha loser
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5693 (isolation #799) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I was thinking one shot commute myself or a similar ability that provided an ability for just a night.

One team did decide to try it again, as Seiko died. I don't see any other possibility.

~Titus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”