Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Cabd »

I have been waiting to make my hot blooded return to Mafia for a while now so of COURSE the mod opens the fucking game while I'm on the can.

VOTE: notsci

Until he inno child tells and then proceeds to be left alive till day eight billion anyways.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Cabd »

I suppose in my heat of the moment i forgot notsci was in a hydra, please make that a vote on the notsci hydra.

TIA mod~
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Cabd »

Bitmap's post shows lack of reading the prior posts in the thread before RVSing. It also shows a lack of pre-meditation upon the player list.

Warming up to a weak townread for both those things.

Pretty much every other RVS is null so far.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Cabd »

To continue my hot streak of non-shitpost-oneliners; I suppose I should give a disclaimer here.

I almost played this game as an alt, but chose to use my main instead.

I no longer have the timer to do the level of research and pre-reading as my title suggests. I'm not using much meta this game; just stuff I have already in my binder or head. Things shift so I'd rather use other methods of scumhunting.

If you're expecting old-gambit-and-meta-read-heavy me; meh, sorry?

Judge me by my play, not by my past, and you'll find a much quicker read on me.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 44, Varsoon wrote:avoid a 100+ page day 1.

Holy hellfire I'm +1ing a varsoon post. The world is ending, playstyles are changing. Maybe if we're lucky the mastin hydra can keep their average post length under a page too!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Cabd »

Professor (The Mara half at least, no idea what sort of waffle the mastin half will put up) is doing the one thing I requested people not do.

I know old-me was a scum scorcher, but I'm asking you to read the game, not the past. You're clinging to that and I am very sad face over it.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Lufan
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 94, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I'm asking you to be a powerful player and move the game state along, and I'm not seeing that.

Less than half of the players in this game have posted and I already have a non-RVS vote down. What more do you think is going to "move the game state along" faster than this?

If you don't get my vote, light a fire under your ass and think about it.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Cabd »

104:

"This (A serious vote) could have come sooner"
"I have zero idea how or why your lufan vote is a serious read but I'm backing off anyways"

It's like you're trying to use every reason under the sun you can find to justify pressuring me without actually actively pushing.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Cabd »

Lufan had tons of posts to discuss, plenty of people to take a stance on. Instead he chose to comment on Mac's post about his attempts to become a hot mess of a boozehound.

Why?

Me and my vote say because he's scum avoiding the game moving at a steady clip. And that it's very possible that one of his buddies was under at least SOME scrutiny at the time, and felt too awkward to drive convo elsewhere but also wasn't willing to bus quite yet.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #142 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

I mean, let's put him in the hot seat here.

When he made his first and only post to date, here's what he could have commented on:

-My RVS Vote onto notscience

-Benjamen's RVS onto nacho

-ZZZX's RVS vote onto benjamen

-Me realzing notsci is in benjamen

- Varsoon's Opening

-Farside's opening

- Voidedmafia's opening

-ZZZX's early reads on varsoon and Voided

-Farside's early read on ZZZX

And for fuck's sake, that's only the first page!

He didn't post until page four, we were WELL out of RVS by that point.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

It would have been forgivable if he'd then broken a sweat and dug into the game from there. But he did not.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #145 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

The people getting scrutiny at that point in time were varsoon and the hydra of marangal-mastin. And mastin appears to be in the middle of a summer map, so just varsoon and mara, really. My current working theory is that lufan is scum with one of the two of those.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #173 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

My new work has me running from place to place, some of it is outside in the sunlight and humidity. I'm no longer a desk jockey like I was in Fresno, where I could post 24/7. Phone posting is difficult for various reasons as well.

You're being vague, what is YOUR stance on lufan?

Pedit: this post is @mara hydra
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #286 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 276, Nachomamma8 wrote:a mislynch on you

I'm tempted to go "liar liar pants on fire" but whatever. I'm hoping you're gonna explain this.

Also Re: mara stuff; the very fact she's aware of it (enough to fault me for NOT applying it to her?!?) and it's been a year since I did data collection about her is good enough reason to invalidate it as a method of reading her; especially since I don't intend to do any NEW meta gathering this game.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #298 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Cabd »

For what it's worth, I neve rhad any intention of purging notsci hydra with fire in RVS; that was a call back to a game several of us were in a while back; Xenogears Mafia.

Notsci was an innocent child (revealed Day 1) and was on the wrong track for the entire game long enough to not get nightkilled for several game days.

I ended up pulling out a town win in LYLO over varsoon, but it wasn't pretty.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #329 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Cabd »

For what it's worth I felt exactly zero heat from Mara. I have no idea what she meant by pressuring me; this is what she always does at least in the old games I played with her?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #371 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Cabd »

Nobody else is going to comment on Lufan doing nothing more than blind sheeping mara's emotional hissy fit then proceeding to burn any sense of credibility by commenting on literally nothing else in the game?

Really?

I mean hell I'm phoneposting from work but even I can take the time to point it out.\

Also Bins, fwiw I got a non-aggressive message from singer's initial posts, i think you two are both seeing aggression that isn't really there in each other's initial posts. Either way, it's now tainting your reads on each other with raw emotion, and it makes it harder for others to attempt to read the both of you. If we could take a curbing of it form both sides and look and talk elsewhere for a while, I'd really appreciate it.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #380 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Cabd »

I sit corrected, singer. Although I'm not sure who you refer to in that post.

I mean it reminds me of that one guy burn someodd numbers but I don't think he was even still playing when I semi retired months ago.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #396 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Cabd »

Mara, this is my reach out post. I'm only willing to give you one before I write you off as too fired up to listen for now.

The reason I am not pushing you or varsoon is because my reason for suspecting the either of you primarily hinges on Lufan. Would you, say you were outed cop with a guilty, EVER think of pushing or voting for somebody you thought was scum with your guilty before the guilty party itself? No? Then you should see why I'm pushing lufan and not you or varsoon. That said, lufan's second post most likely makes it varsoon-lufan FMPOV; if it's either of you two. Lufan lynch will sort that out; the czase on the either of you is a TON weaker than the case on him. Either way, you need to stop using your emotional state to interact with me. Take a few deep breaths, relax, and think about the big picture here.

Look at Lufan's second post. Realize he's essentially looked at the entire thread; and then chose to do nothing but +1 your vote on me in an attempt to create a counter-wagon and undercut my credibility, while gaining cred with you.

I don't have the largest voice in this game, or even in the top three, I'd argue. I cannot really afford to push multiple people at a time and still keep interest with several emotional slap-fights going on that are much louder; people simply won't hear me out much.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #517 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

Wouldn't Lynch:

Profgessor Emotion (hydra of mastin2 and Ms Marangal)
Kuro Matsumi
singersigner
InflatablePie

Probably Wouldn't Lynch:

Chandra Nalaar
farside22
Benjamin Applebaum (hydra of notscience and The Bulge)
Gin and Sonic (hydra of Mac and Metal Sonic)

Meh (Do more or something I can read better yada yada)

ZZZX
Elbirn8.
Bitmap
Nachomamma8
pidgey
Xtoxm

Meh Dislike, wouldn't actively defend

Voidedmafia
Bins
Marquis
Varsoon (Possibly down one, borderline)

LYNCH WITH FIRE
lufan131
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #637 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

Home from work, getting all fired up.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #712 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

Okay lied, apparently firebelly.exe (Don't even get me started on naming conventions at Coyote...) decided to crash company wide. I'll be home in a few hours and can post meaningful things then, but will note my heart wants to oppose the nacho wagon but my heart and soul have zero reason to, given his current level of detachment.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #785 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

Three pages behind but uh... I actually forgot lufan was one of my old pokemon site people and tbh nothing about him is particularly remarkable? I couldn't actually tell you his playstyle whatsoever. I was actually treating him as somebody I remembered maybe playing a newbie game with or something here on ms.

Drinking code red, waking up, catching up.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #786 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh also is really gets me hot and bothered when epople can't be arsed to type my name properly. It's only four letters folks. C A B D not C A D B.

Expanding on my reads from earlier now that i'm feeling up to it/better.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #788 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

Starting with my town-town reads.

Profgessor Emotion (hydra of mastin2 and Ms Marangal)
: Town-mara is here; fuck trying to read mastin, doing that usually just gets me angry. More specifically, looking at rational and motive, scum-mara doesn't spend the early game pushing me, see a ton of support, and then react by taking a step back, unvoting me, and actively working to derail my wagon.

Kuro Matsumi
Kuro is taking an active and inquisitive role in this game. Even if it means stepping on toes, which is what I'd associate with a town player attempting to discern alignment, regardless of the consequences. Reminds me a bit of tryharder me back in the day.

singersigner
I like how much shit singersigner gave me for my lufan vote, I like that she admitted her frustration and was proactive about stepping back.

Benjamin Applebaum (hydra of notscience and The Bulge)
Up a notch because the effort I see here means more in game investment than I'd expected to see. And they feel like they're genuinely trying to solve a puzzle here.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #903 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh fire and flame I forgot to post today. Work kicking my ass we are down people. Rest of reasoning for reads and updates thereof tomorrow afternoon.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #946 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

A lot of people's motivations are burning away.

And I can't really blame them?

My wagon seems to be polarizing but people aren't really willing to talk about much.

And in my own case my work schedule is kicking my ass; so I'm less able to give input about reactions to aforementioned wagon and stances.

My goal is to set aside an entire weeknight; either tomorrow or the next; to actively give input. Worst case I have this entire weekend to myself; no trips, Penguin's out of town.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1037 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm here. And if the past few pages I've skimmed are any indication, hell hath no fury like a Cabd annoyed.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1041 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm writing this from the L on my phone so please forgive rwmblingness and or major typos.

So lets talk lufan shall we?

I do in fact know lufan now that I go back and look at it. Enough to remember his play style? Nah. That he played Mafia with me back in the day? He did now that I go back and look.

Y'all have to understand I left my home site community over a year ago. Or it might even be more than that. For lufan games with me were learning from a mentor or something. For me it was Tuesday. (TV tropes it).

Regardless, at the point in time I made the vote on him his name had zero to do with it. I just saw him following along and not posting then his first post was non game content for shut around what was at the time the game leaving RVS. That shit pings for me hard. I CBA to cite it in the past nor do I expect anyone to care but it does. Because shit was going down and I know it used to be a scum tell for me to avoid RVS.

But you know, I wouldn't have had much issue dropping the vote if his response had been content. Instead it was an OMGUS vote and nothing else solid. There was no passion. No fire in the response. Lufan didn't actively feel wronged or misunderstood. He felt like he had to discredit my vote. And avoid commenting elsewhere. At a time and point when we were DEFINITELY out of RVS.

So what does that mean? It means to me that he's scum. Scum that saw he couldn't really make a comment on people in his first post lest it be too awkward.

It's clear I've lost support on this opinion. That doesn't change the fact that I hold it.

Even if I don't get this Lynch today, I'm not dropping it unless I see a really good reason for lufan town. Because I've yet to see one.

Switching trains. More to follow.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1043 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

I know somebody asked about pie and why he wasn't in my strongest four reads. And for me the reason he dropped from TOWN to townish is because at least before any rereading his impact on the game state seemed to be waning when wagons shifted onto at least one person I know is town (hi) and other wagons I was unsure of.

Now that he's back I'm less worried about the slow fade thing but its still in the back of my mind, burning up in paranoiaville.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1044 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

Starting to think scortched earth is appropriate towards the Mac metal hydra for the record. If I had light paranoia fits about pie hooooooooly shit Mac. Mac is like a non factor while metal shitposts and antagonizes away.

Hell even if chanda-metal interactions were scum on scum theater that shit bogs down people. I've said it once I've said it a million times. The best scum weapon is not their kill. It's not their power roles. It's not even daytalk or night talk. It's their ability to sprout the seeds of apathy so hard that when it's time to clean up town rolls over and extends their necks just to get that shit over with.

I see that starting to happen here. I don't want another large theme turning into apathy fest Party. I've been on all three sides of that (town, scum, modding) and its always pro scum.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1045 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

Xtoxm worries me too. Apparently from context itt he or she (can't check from phone while composing) is apt to do the regigigss effect with a slow start. But to not be voting at all is very distressing to me. Especially if Nacho is able to cute said slowness as the reason for his lack of passion and being very in the red on the passion-o-meter.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1046 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

By the way nacho I don't entirely buy your lack of passion because you're a passionate human being.

Please rekindle your inner flame and wake up if you're town.

Can you please try to sell me Charndra? As a favor? Enlighten me to the glorious church of nacho that I followed to the death waaaay back in the day when you and Mollie made me vote ffery day one despite not wanting to? 2 was scum and you knew it. If you know Chandra is scum make me a believer.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1047 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

Also can anyone make a case for the Marquis slot that doesn't include meta and does include morive? I'm having issues following the reasoning behind that wagon, it feels to me like its currently scum splitting mine and his wagons.

I'd like to burn those wagons to the ground and rebuild actual scum lynches from the ashes, but I can't do it alone folks.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1056 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1048, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1041, Cabd wrote:So lets talk lufan shall we?

If you drop the vote on lufan and drop him for the rest of today, I'll drop my self-imposed post restriction for the rest of the day.

Done, on the condition we revisit it tomorrow; I'm not going to let my non-supported strong opinions derail an otherwise productive session. Deal?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1072 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Cabd »

How is it that I, practically only posting from my commutes, am managing to out-content (note: not outpost, gin and sonic is a testament to that...) most people in the game?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1080 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

The low level of posting here makes me sadface.

I wrote more on the goddamn commute home from work than the rest of you did in 24 hours...
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1159 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm back. And sleepy. but mostly back and in the black?

Eh, my energy is in the red.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1194 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Cabd »

I admit I'm a bit hesitant to see eli cheerleading me to vote voided when he was calling for my head earlier.

@Eli, are you still reading me as scum or what's the deal yo?

@Nacho, I hate you.

@Maramastina, he replaced out anyways so replacement ought to be telling in a few ways.

UNVOTE:
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1215 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nacho, i'm waiting for you to lead the congregation.

Right now you're just a gnarly old tree.

We like red clothing man better plz tia.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1489 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Cabd »

The greyice clone appears to not have anything to say.

I'm not convinced with nacho's push on chandra, and despite what he thinks would NOT vote with him here today.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1553 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Cabd »

What else did you want responding to, Mara?

Xtoxm built up an aura of decent play then every single post since has basically been some form of "this is me bitching about the game's length without commenting"

TBH it sounds like disengaged play, not really scummy or town-telly in and of itself. It reminds me of trying to read mafiassk but less shitposting and more bitching about post length.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1559 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Cabd »

Would I be willing to vote him? Sure, but not with conviction.

But with deadline approaching it's certainly not a bad option.

Wisdoms right in that a saint Constantine flip also gives us plenty of info from an otherwise dead slot but eh
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1562 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1560, Gin and Sonic wrote:Xtoxm is fucking town over

ftfy
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1564 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1151, pieguyn wrote:not a tsumo :<

votecount 1.36
Voidedmafia (5) - St Constantine the Hermit, Xtoxm, Elbirn, Varsoon, Gin and Sonic
St Constantine the Hermit (5) - Benjamin Applebaum, Bins, singersigner, Chandra Nalaar, Voidedmafia

Varsoon (3) - InflatablePie, Profgessor Emotion, Kuro Matsumi
Cabd (2) - lufan131, farside22
Chandra Nalaar (1) - Nachomamma8
Gin and Sonic (1) - ZZZX
lufan131 (1) - Cabd
singersigner (1) - pidgey

Not voting (1) - Bitmap

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline is July 21, 13:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-07-21 13:00:00).

Profgessor Emotion, ZZZX, and InflatablePie are V/LA until July 19.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1566 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Cabd »

StConstatine slot has been a counterwagon to pretty much every other wagon that has formed today.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1576 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Cabd »

Lynching this? Not happening from me today.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1580 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Cabd »

Chandra is a public ceph alt
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1626 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

It's not.

It means "alternate account" as some people make a hidden second account to not have their main account's past play affecting how they're read.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1657 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

If chandra is scum here, then 100% as scum chandra would fakeclaim PR. The issue is, I don't think it's the time nor the place to test it quite yet.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1731 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

I could actually see myself voting nacho here; holy shit what is my life.

I'm not sure the support is there, though. Xt guy is the most likely choice but I really don't like most of my choices. Blegh.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1791 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Cabd »

So why the actual fuck is sonic asking me to sheep them onto chandra when I specifically stated I wouldn't. And now why are they going from defending nacho to voting nacho?

AND the fake dayvig onto an already partially claimed PR?

I've made up my mind.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sonic

mara, and ONLY mara, is allowed to get bitchy about this.

(Also wisdom point about xtoxm or however you spell it is noted, I had missed that post in my ISO skim)
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1805 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

I loathe to say it but we may wish Chandra to semi-claim to stop this runup; lest we end up with no other lynch come deadline.

If it's verifyable, that ought to suffice people who aren't frothing at their scummouths.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1829 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

It's possible scum has daychat.

I usually give it to my scumteams when designing setups, but I don't recall if pie favors it or not.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1842 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

Sonic's literally a wasted slot in this game.

If that hydra actually cares about getting the lynch they want they'll stop shitposting and start providing logic other than "because I said so loudly and repeatedly"

God it's like trying to argue with a tumblr blog.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1855 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1791, Cabd wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sonic

Hey guys remember this?

Maybe if we do this then people bitching about thread noise and length and apathy can bitch less about those things!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1867 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

I actually have a simple fix for this.

Ceph targets me tonight.

No excuses.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1872 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

Ceph please confirm you're going to target me tonight no excuses.

If you're town you'd likely be using it on me for your own reasons anyways.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1873 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh you did during me clicking reply.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1886 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1878, Gin and Sonic wrote:VOTE: NACHO

cabd please please please be town and handle this well

In post 1884, Gin and Sonic wrote:
In post 1881, Bins wrote:I like Nacho and want Nacho not to get lynched today, actually.

I'm said because my role is shit probably cause of the lurkers, but oh well.

2nded

but NOPE people don't want to lynch obvscum

and other people want to lynch obvtown

we are stuck with the tree

Why the fuck isn't this dead yet?

Wisdom: Why should I be reading this shit as town when they can't keep their own reads even somewhat straight. I'm willing to listen to your arguments.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1898 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1894, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1886, Cabd wrote:Wisdom: Why should I be reading this shit as town when they can't keep their own reads even somewhat straight. I'm willing to listen to your arguments.

because it's ms?

I said a reason against it, not a reason for it.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2168 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

Sakura i'd just like to state for the record that I really enjoy this alt's playstyle you brought out.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2169 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

Also it is 2:45 am and i am sick UGGGGGHHHH

Not going into work tomorrow which means i'll be around for a while tomorrow after crashing hard once my body lets me.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2481 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Cabd »

Today!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2520 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Cabd »

Chandra, I am sad that our date was delayed, but I look forward to another; lest you spurn me. Sneaking in this post form work; more tonight when I'm off slash not playing Devil Tempter and getting Empire to move to Chicago, the one true city.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2579 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

aagree re: pidgey.

Glad to not be lynched though!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2588 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

Mara: Empire's large normal.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2653 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh before I forget; since my mother decided to move at the very last second AAAAAAND I'm not letting her take my cat to Texas...

@MOD I'll be V/LA this weekend
flying from 4AM-11PM in one day and holy shit sleeeeeeeeep the days on either end.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2657 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

FTR Sakura, to your earlier question i meant you more reserves style, but unlike some gimmicks (fucking waynegg alt) yours was actually moderately amusing!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2845 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

Guys the only reason i see to lynch mara here is "mastin is not posting" reasons but even then; Mara's not in a current state to play the game and any and all posts made here today are as good as null and set aside.

That said, home with my cat so not really posting heavily till tomorrow.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3132 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:24 am

Post by Cabd »

Hey guys due to a minor familial emergency of health (not me, not penguin, a relative of hers) I'm LA for a day or two. Try not to fucking lynch somebody before I come back this time, mmkay?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3191 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 3185, Wisdom wrote:Ipie is probably third party btw. I guess everyone missed what I said

Yeah how do you know pie-scum didn't shoot at bins and you ate a vig/sk/whatever shot?

Or are you claiming third party here...?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3341 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Cabd »

I regret nothing! I am currently warm in hell.

Kbye!

/bah
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4826 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Cabd »

Heh.

Chandra MVP.

Scum got screwed by on-point town night actions.

And yeah I knew cephrir would ignore me and therefore I could draw a night kill. It was very nice and heartwarming.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4830 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Cabd »

Varsoon, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but you and I both did the whole claiming more power than we had thing and it worked out well for both of us; good job.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4834 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Cabd »

You've completely eliminated "poor pitiful me" syndrome without even noticing it? Even better.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4922 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Cabd »

Oh my fucking god voided.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4924 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Cabd »

And the worst part about this is we know this is your town play.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4929 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

It's paradox prime all over again!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”