Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1371 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1367, p2 wrote:Seriously I thought you were done.

I HATE letting scum have the last word and implying my leaving was scummy. I can and will defend myself. Want me to leave, do not direct things to me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1986 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

Wisdom, one look tells me he's town and I don't go fish to fill in gaps. If it's so easy, you could say why TWIE is town. You say you don't provide cases because they can be town down. That's all you do is tear people down. You have been quoting posts by Ricastle and saying he's scum, you're just not calling it a case. You haven't disproved shit to the four people on TWIE's wagon.

I am going to keep highlighting that your reads have zero basis, regardless of how accurate they are until you defend them. Mafia is a team game. We don't have your brain.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3090 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Really, you don't remember their big fight. I distinctly recall you doing nothing and encouraging that fight because one of them had to be scum.

Are you really that desperate to never reconsider your TWIE read? What would it ever get to take to get you to fucking listen to me?

~Titus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3092 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3089, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3077, Sonic Boom wrote:There is literally zero town motivation in anything TWIE posts

There is zero scum motivation in anything TWIE has posted.

Bullshit.

By not scumhunting, he can't get "caught" by having bad or unpopular reads, he leaves zero associative tells, he stalls the game because someone will notice this. Someone else will say well there's nothing scummy in the void of nothingness he's posted.

I have said this like five times and you've never engaged this point at all.

It's beyond frustrating at this point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3093 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3091, Bert wrote:Do you two always argue with each other this much in past games?

Playing with Elements, Central Park.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4204 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Titus »

Hydrate Bacon

A townread of mine wants to be hydrated and Singer's on track to being lynched. I could do a happy dance right now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5758 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Titus »

Hey Espy, did y'all sync up yet?

~Titus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6213 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In a 3 2 2, no lynch it can be

3 1 1, OR 2 2 1 OR 1 2 2.

The first is just not gaining much as whichever scum we lynch the following day, the other scum is in lylo AT BEST.
The second, we have AT BEST, the solo scum claim, then LYLO.
The third, we have lost because only one townie left and kingmaker.

Lynching, if we hit right, we are in a situation where we still control our own destiny. We lynch today.

If one scum on each team exists, no lynching is really dumb. Why didn't you consider that scenario?

Vote scum.

~Titus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7008 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Well I know why my VCA was wrong on TWIE. I was assuming there were two pink scum. LOLs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7011 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7007, Metal Sonic wrote:As far as I like winning, how was it remotely fair to pink?

They'd survive the first bullet if both were alive, and had a name cop which could out us instantly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7014 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

If we lied about our names, then they'd know we were scum anyway, and just cross kill us. That's a huge advantage in multiball.

Also, sorry about the bus Wisdom. I hated doing it, but I didn't see much of an argument where you were town that I could make without just labeling us both as obvscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7018 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Titus »

To be fair, I thought HH was scum since day 1. It was convincing everyone else that was the problem. Cephrir wasn't explaining things to Cheetory that I think he would have as town. The wrong head was also dealing with me in dialogue. *shrug*

TWIE didn't help matters by refusing to vote.

That last kill on Espy I was a little hands off ish.

Oh if I ever agree to shut up for a whole day phase, unless I'm in the hospital or doing a jury trial, lynch my ass.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7020 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Titus »

No. My VCA had AP as not Pink. My VCA always had Pink scum as HH and TWIE.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7023 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7019, Pinksmoke wrote:Didn't your vca have cephdra as not pink as well? I thought I saw that, which is why you guys were also going after AP

I voted AP due to wierd math making AP autoscum because Random had to be the final town unless Espy gamethrew because we knew Random couldn't be Godfather (because B and E hydrated us). I knew Pinks wouldn't have that information and might want Random to be scum.

AP "bussing" HH threw me for a loop there for a second, which made me think of the remote possibility as follows

1) AP no kills to confirm "commuter" status
2) Cait Sith hydrated Random slot due to a wierd gut. AP claims it to hide that Random is not godfather.

AP + Random team.

It made sense because I really didn't think AP would bus there.

Kinda moonlogicky but AP's actions didn't make sense and every hypothetical world had AP as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7025 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7022, Pinksmoke wrote:I thought you guys were trying for crosskilling

We were. My VCA was wrong, so I had to take a backseat on that kill.

AP was prob town by play, so not shooting him. Obviously, we aren't shooting ourselves.

That left HH and Espy. Since my VCA apparently looked wrong, HH got a lot of inadvertent towncred. Plus, most two player scenarios had Espy as a member. We didn't consider uneven teams. If AP and Random were town, then the other team had to be Espy and HH.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7027 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Titus »

The AP vote wasn't really discussed with Sonic at all. :-p That was my moonlogic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7029 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7026, Pinksmoke wrote:Also

Cephdra almost killed you last night

But, instead, they opted for midget

Then how was Random Midget alive at daybreak?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7030 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm kinda surprised how the hell we didn't get shot after

I'm not discussing this pool. Since when do I not analyze who to lynch? Ever. I basically didn't want to sink poor Oversoul and god shouting AP down from that was hard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7037 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7031, Pinksmoke wrote:Midget still had his hydrate protection. The only person who could bypass that was you guys

Oh right. Scum were confused because strongman.

Oh and I actually did think Singer was scum. I wasn't bullshiting. I'm not sure if that makes it worse or better. :oops:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7042 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Hey, this game is over and for those of you who don't want to play with me for awhile, I'm hosting a large. There's only a few spots left, but I thought the game was enjoyable. Kinda surprised we won. This was totally an off scumgame for me. Usually I just let the town implode on itself. I hate directing lynches and the town got me out of my comfort zone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7045 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7041, Cephrir wrote:Yeah there's no way we'd have been talking about those things as town

I guess that was a pretty retarded shot from me, I really didn't expect 3/2 though

You didn't have the same information that we had. So I don't consider it dumb (also please avoid using that word around me, I hate it). You had a flip from Cait that suggested that maybe not all gift recipients were immune.

We didn't expect uneven scumteams and neither should you.

That kill if there was only one tridra, set you up to have two lynches in me/oversoul if Random wasn't a godfather. I didn't expect AP to come after you as Tridra given the epic "failure" my VCA was. It was an unlucky break but I don't think it was a bad kill given your lack of knowledge.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7053 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7052, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 7048, Cephrir wrote:i definitely claimed scum defending ika

i thought the other scumteam literally had known i was scum all game and had shot me night 1, so i thought i had to

You are fucking decent as scum. Either you are one of the rare who can dance out of my 1v1, or my 1v1 is actually useless scumhunting

Hydra with me

Oh god. May I never roll scum against this hydra.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7059 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Titus »

What? I didn't mind Generic at all.

Then again, I love everyone but ika so...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7061 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Singer should still be town paragon. I saw that in the dead PT. She was pretty good as town this game. :S Even if I misread her as scum, she still did peg most of us. Even I figured she was town towards the end, but it was too late to back out without losing a buddy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7075 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7073, Pinksmoke wrote:
In post 7060, Cephrir wrote:not listing the hydrate protection mechanic was pretty much outright bastard modding btw

and assuming it was 2-2 all game, i had no way of knowing for most of it that i should be trying to crosskill

-_-

I actually thought you guys had a better chance of knowing team imbalance since the other team was pretty publicly tridra >.>

That was flavor. InuYasha had a group called the "band of seven" that didn't actually have 7 scum in it. That game was multiball but town didn't find that out until endgame.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7099 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

*shrug* The only way I could really defend OS was by making sure they weren't talked about. OS should have been lynched pretty soon after returning from VLA for not subbing out or providing content. During VLA it was ok to give her a pass. We got lucky that ika has 100% scum meta.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7115 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Titus »

I kinda thought TWIE's way too after Seiko didn't die too. It'd be too obvious to just pick off the hydrates.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7123 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

Singer, that's been a weird hallmark of my scum games since Mini Theme UDesign. I had town be so confident I was scum, they cced me when I was a suicide bomber leading to their lynches.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7127 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Titus »

No one lacked class during this game. I had fun. Twas very close..
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7133 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7129, Metal Sonic wrote:wisdom was also a joy

really he rocks

If Wis could have heard our chats....I really wanted to save him but I thought it would game throw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7142 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7139, Cephrir wrote:If I went below the belt in this game it was with Titus.

Sorry, Titus.

Nah, if I think you go over the line, I tell you. Kinda interesting. I think you're the only player I can accurately read Day 1.

Diminishing evidence that points to you as scum is your role as scum. It made the game a challenge. I kinda said to MS that you wanted me kept around so I had to e artificially nice in pushing you (hence why I wanted AP to vote you first).

Imagine if you were the lynch instead of TWIE. Town might have won.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”