Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Fluff Central »

VOTE: Oil Tycoons

Hi guys.

This is a game with a fuckton of hydra, so we all need to be considerate of our postcounts. Please please please try to keep them under control, if someone's posting gets over the top out of control they need to be purged.

That is all.
hydra of bins & notscience
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Fluff Central »

VOTE: Konowa

I don't really understand the empty threat at me from Wall of Fire either, but I'm not particularly scared of them either, sooooooooooooo.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 40, Konowa wrote:Probably something to do with my horrible attempt at disarming mastin by calling the post hilarious.

^
In post 42, Kuroko Network wrote:
Is this serious or random?

Yes.

(It is serious. That being said, his response to Luna is making me doubt it.)
In post 46, Oil Tycoons wrote:This from a guy named fluff central? (notscience? pls tell me this isn't you)

I would, but I was told if I lie I get my mouth washed out with soap.
In post 56, Oil Tycoons wrote:NOTSCIENCE RISE AND SPEAK TO THE RESURRECTED OIL TYCOON

I WAS PLAYING POKEMON DO YOU MIND

I have arisen.
In post 62, Wall of Fire wrote:VOTE: LynxKuroneko

If I said this vote was serious, would you believe me?

That is such a mastin vote.
In post 77, Oil Tycoons wrote:Dammit. On both counts.

Fiiine.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Fluff Machine

Howdy.
In post 79, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 31, Fluff Central wrote:This is a game with a fuckton of hydra, so we all need to be considerate of our postcounts. Please please please try to keep them under control, if someone's posting gets over the top out of control they need to be purged

Notscience:

1) Good luck getting us lynched because I'm sure as fuck not going to artificially deflate my post when it's fun to post and I'm in the greatest hydra on both side of the Mississippi.

2) If you're serious about changing the spam meta, the important things to cut down on are more objective than postcount. I've never understood why it is difficult to scroll past a string of 5 posts of someone having fun. In my opinion, it's the protracted arguments where people say the same thing over and over again instead of looking and comprehending another player's argument that provide damage to game state and the way you change that is by playing with extra care and consideration, not by threatening to policy lynch people who don't play the way you want them to.

-Grandpa Oil

I can claim you said lamp and get you lynched. It's really not that hard.

However, I can agree with the second point. But spamposting the same thing is what bugs me most, so.
In post 80, Luna Fox wrote:I think Oil Tycoons is town.

The jury's still out on this one.
In post 88, Kuroko Network wrote:Part of me thinks I should start drinking just for this game. Unfortunately, the rest of me thinks that isn't such a good idea :<

Kamikagami maybe town.

Because you never see scum claim role info this early in the game, right?
In post 109, Medea the Alien wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble, but setup-breaking (or at least gnawing on it for a while) is a very null tell for this head.

Notable examples include Fire Emblem marriage mechanic as town; paradox prime as town; this past theme (sorta) as scum; the OTHER fire emblem game as scum; and mini 1531 which gave everyone in it PTSD including the other head of this hydra; as scum.

Yes.

Yes it is.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Because she just hydra'd with me where I claimed role information in my first post of the game totally off the cuff?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

If I was truly confident in my read, I would be pushing it.

My vote was on OT as RVS, and I know they aren't going to do anything in retaliation to the wagon on them. I didn't like your post, so voted you. I haven't moved it because I'm undecided on where I want it.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

How do you feel about this Lynx push?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Hey Bert, where's your mind at so far?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 195, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 193, Fluff Central wrote:Hey Bert, where's your mind at so far?

Do you have any opinions so far or are you just going to ask a bunch of people what they think about nothing and then do nothing with the information you've gained?

Vote: Fluff Central

I'm also voting you because you didn't call me town.

I do have opinions. None that I care to voice currently, for reasons you should probably understand, because it should be obvious knowing me who I would prioritize getting out of the way in reads this game. The reason I asked about the lynx wagon is I was wary of a lyncher. On further reflection, I realized that mastin and ceph wouldn't need to commit something like that, so the way they are adamantly pushing the wagon sits wrong with me, and I wanted to see if you agreed.

I think you know as well as I do that I'm not going to commit a read on you this early in the game.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

It could be how I just got burned by my highest priority to sort, so while they are still my highest priority I'm not committing anything until I've had a chance to think it all through. Next would be Mala, who hasn't actually posted. Then you, then Bert, then Cabd/PA, then Tammy, then mastina.

I don't think we've settled in anywhere near enough to actually be comfortable with a stance on anyone.

If you want me to go into why I haven't committed reads on the above-

pie- .
Mala- hasn't posted.
You- I won't be sharing any time soon.
Bert- I was trying to talk to then got voted
Cabd/pa- All he's done is setup spec, I want to see where his reads fall.
Tammy- I don't really have an excuse for this one.
mastina- I'm not really confident in my ability to read her, plus she hasn't actually posted yet.

I think a lot of the early game has revolved around mechanics and what to share and what not to share and it's not making it easy for me to actually sort anyone.

A big part of it is that I think, and I didn't use forethought, that wagoning you to get out of RVS isn't going to help gain a real bearing on you as you wouldn't flip under pressure, I wouldn't be surprised if you anticipated an early wagon based on the members of the game.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 216, Luna Fox wrote:I don't see why one has to prod you for this kind of info instead of you just outing your thoughts.

It's clearly because I am scum who has no idea what to do when I get a scum pm in a game full of people close to each other, rather than manipulate my past to snow them.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 225, notscience wrote:What an inventive reason to vote me.

pedit-

Hi Bert! I think for the most part it shouldn't be too rough, I think we'll probably end up sorting out which (if any) of us drew scum between all of us.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Tammy, you were grilling OT pretty hard and then took the opportunity to vote me without actually pressing me for anything.

Why?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 237, Oil Tycoons wrote:That doesn't mean that you can't express stances.

No, I suppose it doesn't.
In post 237, Oil Tycoons wrote:A very tiny chunk was Cabd and Kagami doing their setup thing together. Another, sizable chunk, was me making a push on Tammy and then retracting it later; what did you think of that? What do you think of the way she reacted? What do you think of how I'm approaching you? What do you think of our expressed towntell on Konowa?

I think you know that I am wary of you regardless of how you approach me. For the most part in that game that just finished, you just outright ignored me. At times, you tried to coax stuff out of me similar to how you are doing now (Hint: you also did this in Capcom). That being said, I think Syry looked reminiscent of popcorn.

I think Tammy was liable to push back at you regardless of her alignment.
In post 240, Oil Tycoons wrote:One reason that I don't like your Cephrir push which I didn't express before was how it was a shallow comparison to your push on Spicer in Disney uPick; you claimed concrete role information which is why the wagon exploded in a really stupid way. Cephrir didn't, nor is it in his style of scum play to do so (although this second point is much less significant than the first).

Do you understand why it would bother me? I understand we have vastly different playstyles.
In post 243, Ika Zaru wrote:notty is confirmed not reading

I said Mala, not you.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

My mistake, I totally forgot I can divine a read on a player saying when they will be able to post because that is completely relevant and not just you nitpicking.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I liked that it was more gloating 'You'll see that you're wrong" rather than "OH MY GOD HOW COULD YOU THINK I AM SCUM."

Happy?

pedit-

It bothers me because while yes, I outright claimed what my intentions were in that game here I have no idea why he is doing what he's doing and him expecting blind faith bugs me.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 270, Ika Zaru wrote:Well when you want to say she hasnt posted when she did, ues i will be a nitpicky asshole. you should realize by now that i don not take lightly to such things to my hydra partners unless they tell me otherwise.

Ask Mala if she thinks this is the fight you want to pick. You are literally getting pissy because I didn't count a "I will post later" as an actual game post.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

It's adorable he thinks I'm actually scared of him.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:31 am

Post by Fluff Central »

If you have a genuine post restriction that says you have to comment on the game, boy I feel bad for you.

If you're just doing this for shits and giggles and because you have LITERALLY NOTHING BETTER TO DO. I suggest you stop because I scream.

--- sincerely,
Someone who has only skimmed the game.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Bins is here at last and has about an hour!

Engage her!
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 403, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 402, Fluff Central wrote:Bins is here at last and has about an hour!

Engage her!

How about some reads?
Do you agree with my vote on you and reasons?
Do you agree with kuruko's vote and reasons?

Uhm, I haven't really read in depth yet. I can do that now.

I obviously do not agree with you vote on me.

RESKIM TIME.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Every single time I open a new tab incognito logs me out. This is going to be annoying.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 410, Kuroko Network wrote:

Engage her!

Hello Bins. Welcome to the game.

Please leave your thoughts and reads on the following players:

[Tammy, Oil Tycoons, Wall of Fire, Zelink2, Luna Fox, Wisdom.]

Do ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them in a timely manner.

I would love to hear your input.

cool! I'm gonna probably do my best to give input on everyone that's posted but I'll pay extra attention to those players now.

This is so formal it makes me giggly.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Alright, I guess we're doing this the good ol' fashioned way. Because I'm too lazy to deal with this logging out thing, I'm just gonna type this all messy and ignore format and quoting. Hueahhh. And like update it while I read further. I don't care if this doesn't make sense to you, this is for me and teachers always told me to show my work.

Tammy - entry is null. I'm definitely not townreading Tammy at this point. HOWEVER, I do like the KN read/push/questions that are very well deserved.
Oil Tycoons (hydra of Nachomamma8 and Syryana) - entry is ehhHHHhh. Overall, I feel like I'm going to give a really shit read here but I think that they
can
be scum. That's what I have.
BRantz - I don't like his reads.
Medea the Alien (hydra of penguin_alien and Cabd) - Medea is null. Nothing has necessarily struck me as town or scum.
Ika Zaru (hydra of Ika and Malakittens) - overall meh.
Fluff Central (hydra of notscience and bins) - :3 secret: I skim Notty's posts.
Wall of Fire (hydra of Cephrir and Mastin2) - my initial first impression of their posting is town. I continue to have a null town read on them.
Wisdom - I feel like there's going to be a weird part of me that wants to meta Wisdom because I respect his scum game as a player BUT I like his reads so far and he hasn't pinged me and that's enough for me. I have to reread the stuff that just happened.
Konowa - entry is null. I feel like this read can sadly go either way (I HAVE TOO MANY OF THESE, GIVE ME INTERACTIONS)
Perpetual Nonsense (Hydra of Bert and SXTLHGaiden) - The Collective's entry was fine. I like them so far.
Kuroko Network (hydra of echo echo and pieguyn) - entry is null. Meh to the nod to the Oil Tycoon town read. The FC (hey, thats us!) vote was god awful. Wait, was that pie? I honestly can't tell. I'm not sure if I can distinguish bad reasons/fake reasons yet.
ZeL1nK2 - I'm not reading his posts out of spite until I get an answer to my question.
Kamigami (hydra of Kagami and FakeGod) - Kagami's entry is town but it's nothing to bet the game on.
Luna Fox - hahahHAHAEH AEH. I'm sorry. Lost my cool. Probably town. Meh, Oil Tycoon "town" read. But if Tammy is scum, then Luna is town. And ALSO, I sort of like the whole "I like this person for _____" and blah, but that pretty much solidifies in my mind that they are definitely an alt. I'm going to leave it at that though because I really, really don't care.

people who haven't posted/haven't posted enough for me to gage a read.
Klingoncelt
Aneninen - z 1 post.
LynxKuroneko - meh.
AJ the Epic
Muki- zz. one post.
ProHawk
Idiocy (hydra of Tiershift and farside22)
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Fluff Central »

oh, it's so ugly!

Luckily the avatar is cute.

Okay going to take a few steps back.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 403, Luna Fox wrote:

Engage her!

How about some reads?
Do you agree with my vote on you and reasons?
Do you agree with kuruko's vote and reasons?

Sooo...

2) No. I don't think people need to wear their reads on the palm of their hand. Honestly, I find it sort of odd that you're literally calling out your opinion of everyone. It makes me think that you're town, but it's more out of place than someone having to be asked for reads before giving them. I mean, singling out Notty for that is wrong, many other players in this game are guilty of it. And it's null. Scum can make readlists early and town can keep their mouth shut. Play style, maaaan. Especially in this playerlist, I don't think it's out of place at all.

I feel weird answering this question.

3) Definitely not. And it's 100x scummier than your vote. It looks like he's trying to grasp on to justifications.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 429, Oil Tycoons wrote:All you have to say about my slot is that my entrance is meh and I could be scum?

Bins? Don't do this to me.

Sorry,

I really don't know how to approach a read on you and notty isn't being helpful at all.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Because I can't really be like "just pretend they aren't someone you've played with before", because that isn't 100% true. There's this weird influence in my head (actually, that little voice might be notty pestering me on Facebook) that I need to actually interact with you to get a read. Because I keep telling myself "yeah, that post is towny but I mean they could still be scum."
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 434, Bins wrote:
wanna know a secret tho?

notty thinks you're town. i actually don't know if that's a secret because i haven't been reading his posts.

oh god I've made to many posts NOTTY IS GOING TO POLICY LYNCH ME.

pedit - actually don't kill me but none of your posts have really pinged me. Though, yes, I do have doubts. Paranoia, actually. Who am I taking to? I'm pretty paranoid of Nacho. Usually there's one player in a game that I have really, really unnerving paranoia about. In this playerlist it was going to be either mastin/ceph, wisdom, or Nacho.

idk why I double posted SOS

dammit why isn't our hydra acc mafBlack
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 472, Tammy wrote:Notty - A couple things. You asked me last night when I voted you why I voted you without pushing you even though I had been grilling OT. You didn’t answer my question where I was grilling OT. Also did you really not realize why I voted you? I think it was obviously a joke vote since you claimed scum and I thanked you for the scum claim. Your response on that is weird. Also, do you really have a town read on Nacho? You? This early???

1) I'm not sure what I was thinking of, I'll go look back. I didn't mean like "purge him with the fire of 1000 holy suns" but it seemed like you were rather dedicated to it and the switch off of sizing him up to me bothered me.

2) I understand it was a joke. My hangup is that, and I will go back and try to get quotes for you with what actually made me feel that way, you seemed to back off from sizing him up to a weak joke vote on me.

3) I moreso had a townread on Syry. And I wasn't exactly going to come out and say it in-thread >_>.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 472, Tammy wrote:Bins - Do you typically do reads lists on the entire player list within the first 24 hours of a large?

I wouldn't call that a readslist. It was my lazy catch-up post — I said that. I normally pick out quotes but because incognito was signing me out lazily just writing beside the players name was a lot easier for me to keep track of my thoughts. Mafia was being down and weird and stuff too so it was just my lazy easy way out, haha.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Fluff Central »

oh hi notty
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 454, Aneninen wrote:These look town: Ika, Kuroko,

how the f...
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 503, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 500, Fluff Central wrote:
In post 472, Tammy wrote:Bins - Do you typically do reads lists on the entire player list within the first 24 hours of a large?

I wouldn't call that a readslist. It was my lazy catch-up post — I said that. I normally pick out quotes but because incognito was signing me out lazily just writing beside the players name was a lot easier for me to keep track of my thoughts. Mafia was being down and weird and stuff too so it was just my lazy easy way out, haha.

Why didn't you just say that it was because i asked you?

Because I would be lying. I would have done it anyways.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 374, ZeL1nK2 wrote:This post feels in similar vein to Aj the Epic's post (and I feel I fairly conclusively proved that there was at least an 85% chance that Aj the Epic is scum - and if I didn't prove that, just assume I did). It feels like it's trying to be conscientious and constructive, but I don't feel it's with good intentions so much as self-promotion - trying to come across as a good bloke doing good things in good ways... but we all know it's the nice guys who turn out to be vicious axe murderers. It happens all the time on TV. It must be true.

Or, it's someone who is sick of seeing gigantic circlejerk games that make it absurdly easy for scum to control/hide in by hyperposting/lurking. Ask anyone else if that's a weird post for me to make.
In post 374, ZeL1nK2 wrote:This post feels like it's coming from a bad guy. A bad guy who is putting on bravado. I am having a difficult time reading genuinosity coming from Fluff Central thus far.

That's rather unfortunate.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Just the overall opening.

It's a really weak comparison as it's based off horrendously outdated meta, but the way he came into the game felt like how they were in popcorn where they were confirmed town day 1- no fucks given and they owned it. That's what I liked.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Fluff Central »

I'm hurt I didn't get an invitation to.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Because it's rude to show up to places uninvited.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Fluff Central »

That being said, I'm not sure how I feel about them right now. (shocker)
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Have you guys realized I'm a special town snowflake yet?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

The fact that ZeL isn't even addressing recent posts either makes it confirmed a PR or confirmed he's just fucking with us.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Spoiler:
In post 199, Tammy wrote:
In post 191, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 132, Tammy wrote:OT maybe but their vote is one me so gaffaw.

Can we talk about this?

I'm happier with this opening than I have been in any other towngame that I can remember, and I've seen it translated to me nailing a lot of tonal aspects, which means I was definitely expecting you to townread me by the "town hug" post towards Konowa at the latest.

I realize the reason you most likely have trepidations are because of the push on you for a lame opening because it annoys you when people think that opening is indicative of you being scum but you have been spoiling me with obviously town openings lately and that certainly wasn't one at all. It's also a lame trepidation to have because I've been driven to catch you out early as scum for a while now so me coming at you for that opening should expected; if I didn't jump on a chance of you!scum, it would probably because I'm scum afraid to play the awkward paranoia card on you early.

UM that was a joke?

I kinda thought I was being obviously playful towards you as I don't typically tell someone that I'm scumreading that I'm going to point and laugh at you for being wrong. Okay maybe I do, but I don't.

I mean I'm not ready to go full town on you yet, especially after reading in swagtown that you feel like you can stave me off more lately, but I also don't think I've been sending up obvious signals that I'm especially worried about you right now either, which this feels really weird.

My opening to you was for a specific reason, but obviously it wasn't you or you would have understood it. I don't really know what to say about that except that.

I think the fact that I was running out the door and checked in here and posted should be indication enough that I was happy to draw town but *shrug* don't know what to do about that face that I was trying to find who to respond to and it apparently wasn't you.

I feel like I'm being manipulated here though.

@Tammy- The above post kinda. I realize in retrospect I had a really warped view of what's going on, but you'll likely take this with a grain of salt but whatever.
In post 703, Oil Tycoons wrote:Why is a lyncher in a upick basically impossible?

Ach-advancedwars-oooooooooooooooooo.

Also, is it weird that the competing wagons are second on each other's wagons?

Because it gives me hyperbus feels.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Hi bert!
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Fluff Central »

VOTE: pedro

VOTE: Kuroko Network
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Fluff Central »

wisdom have I played with echo before?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Fluff Central »

What do you think the odds are pie comes in here and starts flipping out on me?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Her.

I'm not apprehensive, I'm saying I know it's going to happen.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Fluff Central »

SPEAKING OF PEOPLE COMING IN HERE

MALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 775, Idiocy wrote:Bins is part of the fluffy account.
I find bins to be wishy washy scum. How is that not clear.

The fact that the exact opposite is true is sort of blah to me.

I mean, I thought you would know that...
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Nacho, I'm not sure this actually means anything but pie has scumread/tried to lynch me the last two times she was scum vs me.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Fluff Central »

871 after is pie.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Also, there's currently a hood with all members of a certain symbol.

The hood does not tell us who is in it, only warns of potential eavesdroppers.

The reason I am bringing this forwardi s I remember cabd saying that scum could have superjuiced roles depending on our symbols, and this very much feels like a way for scum to find out said symbols, and I'm not sure the best way to approach this.

Something to note: It opened sometime during the day. It wasn't open in pregame and didn't open automatically on gamestart.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Kagami I want you and fakegod both to weigh in on this, by the way.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 893, Kamigami wrote:
In post 890, Fluff Central wrote:Kagami I want you and fakegod both to weigh in on this, by the way.

I see what you said, but I'm not sure what aspect you want me to weigh in on. The cabd part?

Do you think what I am saying is a valid conclusion?

Alignment of the neighborizer? It reminds me distinctly of tales (which I guess means I need cabd and syry's thoughts too) but I'm not sure the best way for future neighborized people to handle it is- because odds are, posting in it outs what they are but if they don't then it gets confusing come massclaim.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Essentially, I want to figure out how to limit the amount of information scum can gain by this.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Bert, the mechanic behind this hood is very similar to the game-related hood mechanic in Tales 2, which is why I mentioned them. I wanted their opinions because iirc they both liked to work with setups.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Fluff Central »

The hood does not list the members. I can only tell who is in it based on who has posted, which based on how many people have posted (I'm not going to elaborate on this) a scumteam with cabd in it doesnt make sense.

And the title of the hood has the element in it, so if the eavesdropper didn't know, they're a moron.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Fluff Central »

So basically-

Hood is titled with the element and says there may be eavesdroppers
Hood does not list members
Bunch of people have posted

Scumteam likely doesn't have element related powers/if they do, they don't have strong setup/mechanic based members and are more geared towards dayplay.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Fluff Central »

It's been open for a while.

What I'm saying is, suppose cabd is on a scumteam with people in the hood, and knows he has powers that are better vs certain elements, or is even on a scumteam with said neighborizer. He would probably instruct his teammate to lie low in the hood and get info for them to use in the night actions.

That being said, claiming our element later without ever posting in the hood might get you shone on in negative light.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Fluff Central »

I think because its open it probably means scum have daytalk.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Fluff Central »

My running theory is that it's scum enabled, and scum in the hood were supposed to play silent and not slip they had access to the hood (very much like how in Touhou upick 2, scum could see mine+pie's mason PT, but we had no idea sans me speccing it.) This is very upfront about the fact we don't fully know who is in it, and it was everyone's option whether to post or not.

I'm not sure its so much of an eavesdropper role as scum were intended to not post in it and just try to gauge town's reaction.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I don't really think I was snowed by nacho in that game.

I've already gone over why I'm townreading the slot- Syry looked like popcorn mafia syry. It's not based on Nacho at all, which we've gone over.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

At the very least, I don't think he ever got in my strong townreads.

I think I've done better the last few times we've played together.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I have no idea.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

...I think I was townreading syry for nacho's posts.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 985, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:You just noticed that now? :S

...maybe.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

And even knowing that I'm not sure I want to change that read.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I'm really confused why my read was what it was because I'm thinking of why I'm townreading nacho and the first thing that comes to mind is the post in particular that reached out to my warpath versus hyperposting reminding me of when I was set on becoming an elite player and him appealing directly to that. I don't remember what game it was but I remember he was town.

I think a big part of it is that I liked how quick he was to jump to control of the game, while admittedly I was worried about his lack of control in swag I think that particularly lead to how lost town was for the longest time.

I can't really garner anything off of his push on me because I could see him coming at it from either alignment.

I liked his discussion with pie, because although I can't use "pie is misreading me pie is scum" as a reason despite her only doing that in scum games, you won't take it without seeing me flip town and it's really weird. I think he approach to me feels wrong because it feels like she came in with the decision I was scum, which lends back to why I brought up the earlier point of her scumreading me both games- you read swag wars maf PT. She wanted to lynch me and didn't get it. I think she wanted it here.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I don't really know.

I'm trying to figure out how it happened.

It just kinda did.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

And I know you're right and I should be more paranoid but I'm just not.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I'm not particularly worried about being mislynched, it's pretty obvious that the timer for me being lynchable is running out soon.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Not particularly interested in that arrangement.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 1013, Kuroko Network wrote:
In post 1012, ZeL1nK2 wrote:What kind of response were you expecting?

Some form of feedback in response to the stimuli. Pie posted the first vote with a substantial amount of words demonstrating a scumread on Fluff. I would have expected a confused, sad, or angry response. I did not expect no response.

I know, you'll only get back to me after the paint dries, but what to do?

I had no intention to respond.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Yeah, I realized that too late.

I was mad.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Tammy what are your thoughts on me?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 1152, Tammy wrote:
In post 1144, Oil Tycoons wrote:Wall of Fire read, in brief, is that I like Ceph but not mastin. Furthermore, I like Ceph less after the scummy pointout then threadvanish.

Ergo, nullish? Scum lean if you made me draw sandy lines n shit.

Mastin has been lacking in that thing that makes him mastin. I don't think I'm great at reading Ceph this early. I pegged him right in Smite, but that was him as a replace-in while I was scum reading his predecessor. I'm not sure that him vanishing is that concerning though as I think he doesn't post over the weekend these days?

Anyway, they're on my mind and I want to have them figured out.

Her*
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 1165, Oil Tycoons wrote:NS was being a super scumfuck early game but he pulled out pretty damn well.

I keep cracking up at this line.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I meant the pull out part.

I've been hit or miss with my starts lately- my swag wars first few days were abyssmal. I knew I was tense and that would translate poorly, but at the same time knew I was town so posted anyways.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

She was. I came around to you being town.

I forgot to ask- what are your thoughts on this hood?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Also, I know your next question is why and I'm trying to put it to words.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

And yet I still can't tell them apart!
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Syr, I hope you post your gifs later in the game.

I am very looking forwawrd to that and will be very disappointed if you don't.

Tammy, you saw how adamant I was in swag that pie misreading me=pie scum. I'm really rather bothered that she hasn't caught on that I'm town yet.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

It's almost like I brought up that's what she's done as scum recently and could indicate she wants to try and mislynch me for the first time ever or that it's something she's done both times she's been scum against me recently!

pedit-

Well fine, you don't have to if you don't want to. I'm reading and replying to other stuff.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Bert I would love your thoughts on me!
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I know I would be fully aware, but then it comes down to "Do I think town-you would be so caught up in the stiff early game that you'd ignore me being town after" that I'm getting hung up on. Yes, I know you're fully aware of your meta and you would know how much that gets/got under my skin when you did it, but from my perspective, I see you misreading me when I know you should be able to read me right. So, how am I supposed to feel?

And who knows! I'm not pretending to be an expert on the intricacies of your game, but you know as well as I do that, as town, I know you should be reading me right, and when I come in and see you not reading me right it should make sense why Im wary o you.

And I did get that hangup here, because I knew that in this playerlist, you weren't liable to get me lynched before Mala can come in and townread me and I townflail hard enough to skyrocket myself to the top of people's town lists. But, this could just be a non-popular target ploy. I understand early on I was, but I think a lot of people in this game find me really easy to read, especially with Nacho liable to push me early so I don't worm my way through day after day, which means a continued push on me *will* be an unpopular push. I'm not really pushing this angle, but I think you're giving me way too little credit when I get weirded out when your'e scumreading me.

And I'm not even saying that if you're townreading me everything would be kosher.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I'm upset they aren't focusing on me and disappointed at how little a showing they've had and am leaning scum but it's very weak.

pedit-

Well, there was a decent push on me early. Did you get anything out of that?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I felt like I was going through the motions early. So yes, a lot of my early stuff was shallow. I can go into why but it's not really related to this game, it was me wound up from other reasons.

Since then, I've been trying to get a bearing on the game. I have been waiting patiently for Mala to get here as she's someone I'm looking to bounce things off. It doesn't help that a lot of my stances this game are hard to put into words why I feel this way and how mixed up I've been as a general rule.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Despite it being shallow, I did point to advance wars having a lyncher.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Hi pa!
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Fluff Central »

What about us?

I was also going to ask you about prohawk, so thanks for sharing already!
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Because I am egocentric.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 1558, Medea the Alien wrote:Because I actually don't give a rat's arse about notsci

:(
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Can I just point out that we're assuming muffin's completely read up and not on page 30 reading mastin off basically her RVS?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Fluff Central »

No because you said you don't give a rats arse about me.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 1623, Oil Tycoons wrote:The alt arguments also sort of fall flat; people knew who he was before he slipped and people still expected the same accuracy out of him that they did from MuffinMan.

This is a very good point.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Notty is trying to convince to me why I should even been remotely comfortable with the ProHawk wagon — but hey, I'm not!

That means I have to actually come and post something I'd rather do, which is probably Anen or Idiocy or... actually, I don't know.
It's a gross moving wagon and I want to analyze it but it really stinks and that's pretty much what I'm getting from it.

Notty wants to join it, though.

-- Bins
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Notty says I need to release people are going to *hivemind*/*townbloc*/*sheep together* this game just because of the playerlist.

I think I can see that.

But if I ignore the names of the players, I don't like the speed of the wagon and I don't like the start of it.
It has nothing to do with my read on ProHawk, which is kind of sucky, that's why I'm not going to fight it. But I do feel disgust when I read the vote sequence bam bam bam. Because I've seen that go badly before, I'm sure everyone has, yep. And I know that it's easy for scum, especially in this player list, to squeeze into this *hivemind*/*townbloc*/*sheep together* group. I'm looking out for that but I'm not sure whose vote I like least.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

*realize
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Huh? Tammy?

But I'm actually liking Tammy more, even though I'm getting pings still. Notty says she's town and it's a meta thing so I'm opening up to that.
And despite my townread on OT, I definitely do not like their hop on BUT I can understand it.
Then I mean, the next votes (including yours) did not have an explanation.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Why do you have a countdown?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Your vote >> other because of your previous statement.
Kamigami is a strong townread.

Wow, I think Notty just talked me into me talking myself into being more okay with this.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Sometimes I feel like I've just come out of the womb.

wwwweeeeeiiirrddddd
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Fluff Central »

VOTE: Prohawk
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Fluff Central »

VOTE: Vedith
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

The day needs to end, and I like this wagon composition better.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Clearly I'm a disappointment then.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

It couldn't be that the apathy in not posting for that long and coming to the realization this day needs to end so it doesn't become a common affliction for me.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Yeah, yes.

I understand if you feel differently, but I'm town.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I'm running out of things to say. Nothing has really shaken up my reads lately. We have the same group of people who haven't really done anything town and another group entirely who has repeatedly looked town yet for some reason we can't agree to just lynch one person.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (isolation #110) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Hint: Literally half the playerlist would call me on that if it was actually an issue.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Both.

Medea, Wisdom, Mala, OT, Tammy, Pie, Zelink, Kamigami, maybe idiocy, WoF.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

notscience.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2139 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I did.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (isolation #114) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I think he's probably town.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I don't think scum-muffin comes into the game thinking "I am going to quote every single post in the game." and I think that is so drastically opposite from his analytical scumgame where he methodically will go over his posts to make sure they sound okay, I don't think that what he's doing here lends itself to that.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Yes, but I was talking to her while she posted them.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (isolation #117) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Okay.

And I'm telling you that you are reading into activity too much and I've already explained my lack of presence.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

There is a difference between trolling and making gigantic fucking monster posts that you need to analyze and make sure it sounds like it comes from a town perspective.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 2276, Luna Fox wrote:I'd be more likely to lynch fluff than wisdom right now, tbh

No.

Stop.
In post 2298, Luna Fox wrote:Fluff

You need to calm yourself and actually read my posts instead of just going "no activity for a few days=scum"
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Because this is a discussion that is going to have to happen eventually.

Your fix again means nothing, I've pointed out why there's an issue with it when you first brought it up.

If you really want to get somewhere- What could I have been talking about? Would you have rathered I post the same things I've already said regarding my reads?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Fluff Central »

I don't like the constituency of the brantz wagon.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Lets do this

VOTE: Ika zaru

chooooooooo choooooooooooooooooooooooo
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2715 (isolation #123) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Fluff Central »

People that were in/read xmen

What do you think of ika outting the hood

It reminds me of when toog was doing shit that was like

"we know this is antitown but we are going to townread you for being unabashedly antitown"
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2728 (isolation #124) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Fluff Central »

VOTE: Brantz
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2855 (isolation #125) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

hi
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (isolation #126) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VOTE: medea

zelink be my shepard

Also, there was a post in the hood where brantz had reached out to ika saying something along the lines of "You know we really work together well when we're the same alignment" and of course this isnt verbatim because lolneighborhood but I would seriously like to discuss this because to me that said "hi there buddyboy I am your traitor" and then I ninja'd it in to the PT right as night actions closed jic I died even though I wasnt really expecting to. Mala was like "why would he strongarm a lynch on his own buddy" and I tbqh dont think there was any strongarming from that slot to be had, if anything it came from the shepard.

So, thoughts?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2944 (isolation #127) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

That is what it looked like to me.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2946 (isolation #128) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Because zelink is my shepard.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2949 (isolation #129) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Looking back, the one person who was really pushing for people to say things in the hood was ika, and brantz was the one responding. I don't really know why scum-ika would push for the activity, but the main part of the limited day 1 chatter was a back and forth between those two.

Which is rather strange because given that post I mentioned, ika was in brantz's scumreads and then he swapped to null soonafter, which is really strange considering the way it would be approached if ika was town.

pedi-

No, he said to vig them last night. I also looked back through his reads and there didn't ever seem to be a townread in his posts about the later parts of the thread.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2950 (isolation #130) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

That was the closest thing to a dedicated scumread besides Brantz.

I wonder what his death means of mastina's alignment- a lot of the playerlist has been writing them off as town but he wasn't.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (isolation #131) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Are we all just going to ignore cabd speccing what I already commented on with regards to the hood in my first post about it?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3076 (isolation #132) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 2962, Medea the Alien wrote:Yeah that was my bad.

Checking ffery meta on traitors known vs not known to team.

Also did some thinking about the big hoods, I'm pretty sure she's using the same mechanic I had during tales of you with hoods.

But with elements instead of source games. If I'm right, another element likely got a hood today.

In post 888, Fluff Central wrote:Also, there's currently a hood with all members of a certain symbol.

The hood does not tell us who is in it, only warns of potential eavesdroppers.

The reason I am bringing this forwardi s I remember cabd saying that scum could have superjuiced roles depending on our symbols, and this very much feels like a way for scum to find out said symbols, and I'm not sure the best way to approach this.

Something to note: It opened sometime during the day. It wasn't open in pregame and didn't open automatically on gamestart.

:|
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3078 (isolation #133) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Fluff Central »

My issue is that it's so late to come to that conclusion it boggles my mind.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3082 (isolation #134) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Fluff Central »

So maybe I'm just being a special snowflake? It just seems really weird and late to me, like I'd expect him to get there around the same time if not before me.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3083 (isolation #135) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 900, Fluff Central wrote:Bert, the mechanic behind this hood is very similar to the game-related hood mechanic in Tales 2, which is why I mentioned them. I wanted their opinions because iirc they both liked to work with setups.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3093 (isolation #136) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 3090, Tammy wrote:I didn't put much thought into it, really. You're in the neighborhood so it makes sense you'd think about it.

I just dont think it means anything for his alignment that it took him longer to get there.

Pedit: I did read that post and was in tales of you and still didn't catch it :(

Maybe. It's bothering me still.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3154 (isolation #137) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Fluff Central »

I just feel like it was such a late time to come to a conclusion, almost like it was an afterthought.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3267 (isolation #138) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Fakedog do you want a full PT rundown or just the relevant posts
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3269 (isolation #139) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Fluff Central »

It might not be until tomorrow, I have birthday dinner soon and then we might do stuff after it.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3357 (isolation #140) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

VOTE: Wisdom
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3358 (isolation #141) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Why the fuck do we all need to out elements

fuck that shit
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3377 (isolation #142) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Or, we can not tell!

I like that option

Very much

:)
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3380 (isolation #143) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Anen, that was something I wanted peoples opinions on, not something I was dedicated to pushing.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3471 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I think the following people are town-
OT
Kamigami
Luna
Bert
Vedith
Ika Zaru
Aneneneneneneininienenen
Klingon
Tammy
prohawk
WoF

Maybe pie but I'm not sure who to put her in place of.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3480 (isolation #145) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 3472, Bacde wrote:I don't like your list man

You could try using your words to share which ones you don't like and why

Some of them are very open to being changed!
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3551 (isolation #146) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

VOTE: idiocy
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3734 (isolation #147) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 3732, Kamigami wrote:first

:(

But that was the role I was born to play ;~;

VOTE: AJ
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3739 (isolation #148) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 3735, Tammy wrote:Apparently I'm never getting a neighborhood. :(

Also super glad that Oil Tycoons can still post as I was expecting that death. :/

notscience - you said after ff7 you were going to start depending on nka. What do you think?

This is a horrendous cop out but I don't really know. I expected nachosyry's death N1 and them dying N2 is no real surprise to me.

I need to go back and flip through their stances but I think that probably means scum are not in a position to hide in the people following them.

Also, I am pointing out the fool is a possible vote on that VC.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3746 (isolation #149) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

The one thing I did think of it was it potentially meant mastina scum but I don't think she is.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3749 (isolation #150) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

VOTE: pisskop

I mean, the hardest part of the first two nightkills is that neither of them is a groundbreaking kill. I will of course go revisit muffinman's stances and check base with nachosyry as the day goes on, but I don't think it gives too much of an indication.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3795 (isolation #151) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Also, I had a question for nacho about ceph but I can't remember what it was but when i do I will ask it
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3838 (isolation #152) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Am I invited?

Ill bring chips and dip!
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3839 (isolation #153) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Can I guess pie/pisskop/someone for scum
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3852 (isolation #154) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

farside, if wisdom was town, where the fuck is he right now
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3855 (isolation #155) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

That I'm not sure I buy him being town.

If he was, and I admittedly didn't see he hadn't posted once all day, but I had the thought that a scum-stump could potentially just sit in the scum PT and advise from the background without risking any associatives.

I feel like if Wisdom was town he would be here today raising holy hell.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3888 (isolation #156) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Fluff Central »

I will be voting kuroko as I have been projecting for a while, as well as because of the leadership of He Who is Immortal.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3894 (isolation #157) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Fluff Central »

pisskop, medea, hawkie

Its "Who am I not townreading"

I am townreading Kagami who has an innocent on WoF and a semi-innocent on AJ (but I wonder if maybe ffery was thinking about the mafia miller I brought up in that mini but not likely).

I don't think ika's role comes from scum unless it's a way to play around all of the cops which now that I say that it makes a ton of sense.

kling's talking about the effects of element on investigative feels like coming more from town.

Luna is town.

I honestly don't remember why I was townreading Bert but I was, so this could probably be in my list.

Tammy is town.

Anen counterclaiming the tower seemed town- which is what I wanted to ask you about, in Disney ceph townread you challenging us by claiming Jafar, but why not townread what happened here which is essentially the same thing?

Bacde feels town.

I was townreading Vedith but again he could be thrown in the list.

pedit-

Kamigami did.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3897 (isolation #158) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 3891, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 3888, Fluff Central wrote:I will be voting kuroko as I have been projecting for a while, as well as because of the leadership of He Who is Immortal.

Who else are you scumreading?

I was asked about others
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3898 (isolation #159) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Fluff Central »

My list would be

Luna, Tammy, Kamigami, WoF, Bacde
Klingon, Anenenenenen, Vedith
AJ, Bert
Hawkie, Ika, pisskop, medea, kuroko
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3915 (isolation #160) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Bite me.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3917 (isolation #161) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Fluff Central »

You're welcome to try and get a wagon on me going.

I'm not going to get lynched.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3925 (isolation #162) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

There's also the fact that someone in this very game came up with that batshit idea recently.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3928 (isolation #163) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I'm entertaining it.

I would much rather a pie lynch but it's not outside the realm of possibilities.

It could also very well be wifom bait.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3961 (isolation #164) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Fluff Central »

I do not want to lynch Klingon.

I am fine lynching Kuroko.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3973 (isolation #165) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I am here.

I wish I could say the same for Mala and Pie.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3986 (isolation #166) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

You should check with your other head, because I'm pretty town.

Tammy, do you agree or disagree and why?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3989 (isolation #167) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I'm fully ready to wagon the fuck out of Kuroko, but I was asked to not.

So I am waiting.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3992 (isolation #168) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I'm not trying to have that discussion, I'm curious what your read on me is, and if it's fizzling like so many others are.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3997 (isolation #169) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I very frankly am not trying to be rude I am actually curious, because I'm bothered by all the fading reads on me.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4004 (isolation #170) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

It bothers me because I expected both pie and mala to be here and had this hope they were both town because they would be telling people who dumb they are being but they aren't.

It feels like the only two people townreading me are you and Nacho and that's really weirding me out.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4010 (isolation #171) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

That is a very 1 dimensional way to approach reading me.

The people I have been looking to work with haven't been here. I've still managed to get reads.

I've been doing things even if it doesn't look as such and I'm still piecing things together.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4012 (isolation #172) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Yes.

I admit that my play yesterday was terrible.

My play day 1 was fine, and I have been doing things even if you haven't seen them.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4014 (isolation #173) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

It's hard for me without my sounding boards present.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4017 (isolation #174) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Sure.

What do you think of Medea? I saw Nacho was townreading them but I don't think I've seen anything to redeeming other than penguin reaching out to mala consistently.

I don't like Mala not being here and the longer this game goes on the more tempted I am to lynch the slot.

I think pie should eat rope.

I'm wondering if ffery would put in mafia miller after discussing it in that mini game. I'm back and forth on that.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4019 (isolation #175) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Mini 1699, I brought it up as a potential role when we had a claimed/dead rolecop and a claimed miller.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4022 (isolation #176) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I don't think scum-klingon outs the element knowledge.

Overall, I'm not too heartbroken if they get lynched, but they aren't on my priorities.

What's really bothered me is that Mala has made empty promises to catch up. They died in D1, but at the same time I would at least expect her to ISO me. That would have been a gimme read for her and she didn't take it.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4026 (isolation #177) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

fun fact: I made a joke about how much Mala's favorite OUAT character sucks in the fire PT!

She responded later that night.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4027 (isolation #178) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

This was early day 1, but still.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4028 (isolation #179) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I don't really hate Bacde tbh. I looked back and I liked Konowa's aggression. I don't think scum-bacde runs into the game screaming for a PL.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4030 (isolation #180) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I very honestly cannot tell you a thing he's done all game.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4031 (isolation #181) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I know I've seen the puppy avatar.

I know he's been posting.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4114 (isolation #182) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Fluff Central »

I think that a farside-wisdom townflip is indicative of Kling-scum.

Farside town-wisdom scum indicative of town klingon, as I doubt fery would tie two scum together like that- where if one TOWN player gets lynched it leads to two scum deaths.

Farside scum-wisdom town indicative of town klingon.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4121 (isolation #183) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Fluff Central »

So, are you going to push it or something?

Odds are you won't get He Who is Immortal's magical charisma to back it up.

So, what are you going to do?
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4122 (isolation #184) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Fluff Central »

I would like to lynch in

Ika, pisskop, Kuroko

Today.

I do agree that WoF godfather is something I want to keep in mind, however.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4124 (isolation #185) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Fluff Central »

Ask mastin when I'm going to get mastinthoughts (tm) from her, tia
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4212 (isolation #186) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 4206, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 4194, Kuroko Network wrote:Ika Zaru has claimed a Dreaming God, one of the powers has been proven to rotate
every player
's element to the second card in their Upick. -> This is entirely null. Could see this role in the hands of town or scum.

uhh my element hasn't changed, and ppl just mentioned element changing? i dont think it was ever explained in full what it did unless i missed it.

I sorted it out early into day 2 what it did.

I also think ika is town now.

Because reasons.

So, right now-

Town- Kamigami, Tammy, Luna, WoF, Anen, Bacde
Lean- AJ, ika, Kling, Bert
bleh- Hawkie, Vedith, Medea, pisskop, kuroko
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4213 (isolation #187) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Fluff Central »

VOTE: pisskop
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4214 (isolation #188) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 4166, Luna Fox wrote:i'd quicker vote fluff than anen at this point in time.

You shouldn't be voting either of us.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4276 (isolation #189) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

Even later, if we have people who should have been in a hood and never posted they are going to get some squinty eyes when it comes time to massclaim, especially as we know the exact modifier applied with the element shift on N1.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4300 (isolation #190) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Fluff Central »

I wonder if the type interaction is a scum ploy.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4310 (isolation #191) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Fluff Central »

I personally can't wait to be conftown.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4312 (isolation #192) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Fluff Central »

No.

When Mala catches up she's going to townread me because she's one of the best if not the best at reading me then everyone scumreading me has to shove it!
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4313 (isolation #193) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Fluff Central »

I think, at most, neighborhoods should have crumbs not meant for the public eye, because assuming there /are/ scum in there, they won't be able to quote posts so it's up to their perception of what has been commented/crumbed.

But meh.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4325 (isolation #194) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Fluff Central »

In post 4323, Kamigami wrote:Fluff.

>_>
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4337 (isolation #195) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Fluff Central »

You had every opportunity to actually do something.

Don't blame me because you didn't.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4341 (isolation #196) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Fluff Central »

I am very evidently not trying to lynch you anymore, so you can stop that train of thought right now.

That doesn't mean I don't want you around.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4352 (isolation #197) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

No lynching pls
Fluff Central
Luna Fox
Tammy
Kamigami
Ika Zaru
anenenenenen
Bert
Bacde
mastina

meeeeeeeeeeh
Klingon

no issue lynching
Medea
Vedith
Kuroko
Hawkie
pisskop
aj

I am willing to discuss things because I'm not sure about the bottom 2 categories.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4354 (isolation #198) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I really like ika asking about who was talking about him in Bert's hood, as well as him calling me out when I said I was doing things behind the scenes even though I haven't really been posting in the hood that much.

I don't think scum-bacde comes into this game trying to PL anen and coasts on that premise, I think there's way more options for him and he should have picked easier prospects to scumread rather than coast on a policy lynch this far into the game, and I didnt ahte what konowa was doing.

I hate how much Vedith is coasting right now. I liked him early, but he's getting wedged out by other people looking townier.

And AJ, I can believe a scum miller, and I don't really have any reason to not want him dead.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4356 (isolation #199) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

If I'm not townreading you it should make sense that I have no problem with you dying.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”