ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: Skybird
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:11 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Davsto, do you think Fro99er is scummy?

Fro99er, do you think it is a better idea to color flip someone more likely to be low activity and lynch Davsto as opposed to color flipping Davsto?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:31 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: Fro99er

And your desire to get flipped blue is what, Fro99er?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:00 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 199, Fro99er wrote:
In post 186, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: Fro99er

And your desire to get flipped blue is what, Fro99er?

Lol what?

I have zero desire to get flipped

Point taken. Misremembered something from your ISO. I was thinking of your , but that's more resignment than anything. And your pretty much closes that.

So was your push on AA in solely to goad a reaction out of the slot or do you have actual reasons as well?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:03 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 206, acryon wrote:I don't like the idea of anyone goading anyone else into voting for them. Others have said it, but we need to be looking for red checks, not blue checks. Obviously color miller/godfather throws this stuff off, but there's still no reason for us to look for blue as it just means we have a slightly-conf town that is dying at night.

Do you have a useful contribution, or is this it?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:09 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 210, acryon wrote:You can read the other stuff I said before the walls.

I did. Are you going to make a case against Spiffeh other than what you've already posted? Because it's not convincing and it doesn't look like you're scumhunting otherwise.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:39 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

UNVOTE: Fro99er
VOTE: lilith

I'm not super on board with Fro99er, but I don't think color flipping him is the right move here, and I don't have any support right now even if I wanted it. Also, I like his lilith push.

lilith reads very fake. Fro99er attacked her a bit early game in /, and then lilith made a lousy post in ; townlean on the person pushing you and throwing support on the wagon du jour. He votes her and she AtE's all over the place; maybe because she saw it work earlier this game?

I want to make a reads list, but I don't have time this second. Hopefully tonight.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:02 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I recently lost my job, I don't have the motivation to play anymore.

Sorry Cheet, but please
replace me

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”