hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1349 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by hiplop »

here, sorry for all those delays. I am FINALLY here and will be active. One of those awful busy one after another things of life, apologies. ALSO it is sorta awkward to catch up as hydra without your partner. So this is all me, basically.
In post 1140, RolePlay25 wrote:Hey I have a role, I learned the alignment of 3dice.

He's a scumbutt

good catch. I think you're right, this reads as a trick to get a quick-clear on him or a buddy. Good play had it worked. I think if this lynch-with-PM-Lucid Dream thing,
I nominate 3dice as a candidate

Wait holy shit

Holy shit

This is your fakeclaim.

You have one of those "message the mod and they'll post in thread powers" and you came up with this.

Actual holy shit

Fate has brought us together, I think.

I believe I know who you are and it excites me. Yep. I think 3dice is almost unquestionably scum.

If the moderator doesn't go for anything confirm able like that (and I don't mean some dumb in-thread message, mod messenger is a really common role in these sorts of role madness games), then we lynch.

Agreed.

In post 1172, Davsto wrote:VOTE: Sharky - claim looks like a scum role.

Not sure what RP is even slightly on about, but 3dice's advocating for cop in a setup with godfathers is pretty telling.

This post is suspect to me. Whats so confusing about the messenger theory? I think its easy to understand. The resistance here is telling, perhaps an attempt to backup the claim.

In post 1175, Jeanne11 wrote:I mean, if I don't prove what I am, it's easy to have me lynched on day 2. So why so insistent on lynching me today before I have the chance to use my role?

If I have learned at all how to read you (AND I think I finally have), I believe you're town this game. Please stop being so self-preserving and spammy, please. Why is this what you chose to comment on at this time? Huge, potentially game-changing info was made ITT and you continued to argue about surviving until tomorrow...why?

In post 1179, Learned Hand wrote:I don't see how yours trump that. Shiro's dream is a scum claim.

titus did I miss something ? Shiro's dream? Or is that a typo meaning sharky? I assume the latter but sometimes I miss stuff :\

In post 1196, Learned Hand wrote:Low post number =/= lurking.

Zmuffin has had a lot of content.

Who should Sharky give a desperado to?

eh? I literally can barely remember a muffin post (har har, us too, I know). Dudes awesome but like us is totally lurking here. I'm not sure why you chose to step in, but it makes me feel kinda weird titus

In post 1198, Elbirn wrote:It seems odd to me that muffins first post after edgars claim wouldn't state "oh yeah I have the perfect ability for that!"

And then here seems to be an attempt to weirdly pin him

Something weird going on here I think. Two very strange handlings of a strong player being absent in thread by elbirn and titus.

In post 1208, Cerberus v666 wrote:Seems strong. Either tn dies and Sharky is confirmed town, or Sharky dies and was scum. Which means he wouldn't do it. So instead he would just dream that someone shot tn...

Yeah, never mind, doesn't work if Sharky is scum.

DING DING DING.

This desparado plan fails MISERABLY if sharky is scum. Can't be anything with killing, I don't think. We have to make sure it grants us information only if hes actually a lucid dreamer.

In post 1226, Cerberus v666 wrote:I recommend running EVERYTHING by dramonic though. Ask "If I dream " I invent a compulsive D1 desperado shot to tn, and my action succeeds, will you alllw it, and what will happen if he is scum? What will happen if he is town?" Ideally you'd want the time limit a day compulsive would have, what happens if he doesn't choose a targef, WHEN whatever happens happens, etc.

Really liking cerb here. I really do think this is town cerb, I stand by my old town read.

Okay great, Sharky lied. This was unexpected.

What happens when you shoot him?

We'll see who errant shoots. If its a regular shot, lynch shark IMO. Probably a scum inventor or something

In post 1298, Sharky5x wrote:Why are you suspecting I could be third party..?

If the gun is an ordinary gun then I've been deceived.

"I invent a day one compulsive desperado gun and hand it to Errantparabola"

I asked before if I could do this, and I could. I don't understand why errant sees it as a regular gun.

...lol. I actually think this could be dramonic being cheeky. Grammatically, he is just getting a gun.......................god dammit sharky

Part of me thinks this is an elaborate gambit using daytalk. This is seriously complex. Straight out of the kuribo method of "when caught, make shit up and hope people get confused and let go"
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2253 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:36 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 2250, Cerberus v666 wrote:I already answered that hiplop. Keep catching up.

Oops. Completely missed that post. Okay, got it.

Who the fuck should we lynch? I have way too many townreads (the people I'm scumreading are all not possible today, apparently)
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2270 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:55 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 2269, 3dicerolling wrote:It has been 11 pages since a votecount :/

true

but jeanne not knowing dav = no voter = WHAT
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #4097 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by hiplop »

Essentially the initial steal of the role can't be redirected/blocked, but when I pertform the action it can
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #4098 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by hiplop »

Essentially the initial steal of the role can't be redirected/blocked, but when I pertform the action it can
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #4121 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by hiplop »

role flavour is right there

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”