Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Mon May 23, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

VOTE: Toogeloo

Nice to meet ya.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Mon May 23, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 37, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 36, Klingoncelt wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo

Nice to meet ya.
Yo KC, why you going so small? Don't you want to attempt a chalice dungeon worth attempting? ^^

-Cerb
I was going to go all out, but this early in the game the Hunting Party may not have the necessary tools to win the bigger challenges. I have no idea what to expect in the Chalice Dungeon, so better safe and wussy than sorry.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #2) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 130, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 128, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 123, Fire Assassin wrote: Hello Frozen.
Your trusted Romeo is here. :P
Juliet speaking~

Don't be scum , ok ? I like to trust you!

~Rylai
But you didn't trust me in that game.....
You thought I was scum even in dead thread.....
I TRUSTED YOU!
>.>
Umm, Romeo - she was Scum-Aligned in that game. You shouldn't have trusted her.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #3) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 139, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
KC: Clearly displaying a mindset of maximizing the likelihood of a success on the first dungeon, which is a town mindset to have, but an obvious one for scum to duplicate. Probably giving too much credit there.

-Cerb
I am Town, but to be honest I would want to succeed on my Adventure regardless of alignment. Wouldn't everyone?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #4) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 205, Shadow_step wrote:Question to anyone who has played with Zulfy before.

Does he tend to self vote a lot ?

I've seen him do it before.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #5) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 234, Toogeloo wrote:I honestly don't know what to make of Patches.

I didn't pay enough attention at the start to see if Patches was on the roster prior to the [SPIDER] Vote or not. Patches is also talking in a very role play-esque manner, and I have a hard time thinking that a player was asked to join the game as part of the setup with a pre-existing role which would also mean their alignment was disclosed to them prior to sign ups closing (more like before sign ups even started tbqh).

I have some theories, none of which really make me believe that Patches is an actual player though. First is, Patches might be an "NPC" which would be a Mafia first for me. Patches could simply be in the game to give us a Day 1 lynch that rewards Blood Echoes without fear of lynching anyone important so that we may make purchases while still giving us at least some information to work with from an actual day 1, but also giving us the first Night of the game which is where the magic of this game really happens.
Varsoon would never make it that easy.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #6) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 294, Mixed6 wrote:After discussing with Zorblag, the wise and level-headed professor, I'm announcing our candidacy for master of the hunt Night 2.

We're going to find scum.

We're going to get powers.

We're going to win.

HUNTMASTER VOTE: Mixed6
You know that you're on my team already, right?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #7) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 306, Mixed6 wrote:After Zulfy pulled that move I mentally checked out of the game so I don't really count whatever happened after. I still consider it a town victory due to the wording of my role pm as well.

Anyway, back to this game. We need a leader.

Rampage
No.

Not on Day 1, anyway.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #8) » Tue May 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 364, Mixed6 wrote:
In post 362, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 205, Shadow_step wrote:Question to anyone who has played with Zulfy before.

Does he tend to self vote a lot ?

I've seen him do it before.
Klingon, are you endorsing us for master hunter?

Rampage
No I am not, at least not this early in the game.

Ask me on Day 2.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #9) » Tue May 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 376, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 374, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 294, Mixed6 wrote:After discussing with Zorblag, the wise and level-headed professor, I'm announcing our candidacy for master of the hunt Night 2.

We're going to find scum.

We're going to get powers.

We're going to win.

HUNTMASTER VOTE: Mixed6
You know that you're on my team already, right?
They want you to vote them as Master of the Hunt for tomorrow.

I also want you to vote me as Master of the Hunt for tomorrow. :P

Anything we can talk about KC? What's on your mind?

-Cerb
Lessee, last time ABR took credit for lynches he never led, and you won the game as an evil 3rd Party.

That's what's on my mind.

The game just started, I want to sort people out before I vote for a Huntmaster.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #10) » Tue May 24, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 377, Mixed6 wrote:@Klingoncelt, you know that the vote is for tomorrow, right?

We like you and what you've had to say. You should vote for us for Master of the Hunt for tomorrow to continue the bold experiment you're starting today (also be more bold today!)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Of course I know the vote's for tomorrow. (This is the 3rd game I've been in with this mechanic.)

The game just started Monday, we have 12 days before deadline, campaigning shouldn't start so soon.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #11) » Wed May 25, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 614, Randomnamechange wrote:OK let's ignore Huntsman discussion for now. We can talk about it later.
Would everyone mind listing three people they would be OK with lynching today?
Mixed6, Shinobi, Almost50
You want to lynch my Hunting Party?

You are so much Scum.

VOTE: Randomidget
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #12) » Wed May 25, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 621, Toogeloo wrote:God, I hate the noise in this game, and with multiple hydras, it's like having almost 30 players. Come back to a ridiculous catch up and have to skim through stupid pointless posts.

I honestly feel as if self voting and self endorsing for Huntsman is stupid. I will not be voting for anyone who does it. I mean seriously... everyone will claim they are the best person for Huntsman. I know I'm town, I could vote for myself. Now where would that put us? It would have been much better if you couldn't self vote at the very least.

I'm too lazy to go back and find it, but someone said my vote on Patches was pointless and another said that the Mod wouldn't make it that "easy." First off, the Mod already confirmed that lynching anyone/thing will grant rewards, which is in direct conflict to what Patches said in regards to not granting rewards for being lynched. Secondly, what's "easy" about voting for Patches? You realize how much faith players have to have to go out on a limb and lynch a slot like that?

Is there some kind of town bloc with the current Hunt Party going on too? Like they all seem to love each other, and they seem to want to keep the Hunt going in their little clique or something. The only person who doesn't seem included is the Huntmaster himself, Kling.

I'm the one that said Varsoon wouldn't make it that easy. "What's easy about voting for Patches" you ask. It's probably a dummy slot, we could all very easily vote for that. Taking the easy way out can't bring great rewards.

I chose the current Hunting Party out of those players that I know fairly well and can get a half-decent read of.

I don't know why they don't choose me. :(
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #13) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 763, Shinobi wrote:
In post 762, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 621, Toogeloo wrote:God, I hate the noise in this game, and with multiple hydras, it's like having almost 30 players. Come back to a ridiculous catch up and have to skim through stupid pointless posts.

I honestly feel as if self voting and self endorsing for Huntsman is stupid. I will not be voting for anyone who does it. I mean seriously... everyone will claim they are the best person for Huntsman. I know I'm town, I could vote for myself. Now where would that put us? It would have been much better if you couldn't self vote at the very least.

I'm too lazy to go back and find it, but someone said my vote on Patches was pointless and another said that the Mod wouldn't make it that "easy." First off, the Mod already confirmed that lynching anyone/thing will grant rewards, which is in direct conflict to what Patches said in regards to not granting rewards for being lynched. Secondly, what's "easy" about voting for Patches? You realize how much faith players have to have to go out on a limb and lynch a slot like that?

Is there some kind of town bloc with the current Hunt Party going on too? Like they all seem to love each other, and they seem to want to keep the Hunt going in their little clique or something. The only person who doesn't seem included is the Huntmaster himself, Kling.

I'm the one that said Varsoon wouldn't make it that easy. "What's easy about voting for Patches" you ask. It's probably a dummy slot, we could all very easily vote for that. Taking the easy way out can't bring great rewards.

I chose the current Hunting Party out of those players that I know fairly well and can get a half-decent read of.

B/c you only started playing very recently and nobody really knows anything about you.

September of 2014 is very recently?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #14) » Thu May 26, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 843, Reasonably Irrational wrote:

Klingon, you chose the current party? It wasn't rng'd at game start?

-Elbirn
I was told to pick my Party on Night 0. Not much better than rng, I had no clue whatsoever as to their alignments before the game started. I still don't, actually.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #15) » Thu May 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 850, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
Klingons party being chosen rather than random is a pretty fucking big deal. It means we may only extend any analysis regarding that position to kling alone, and means there is a high probability that there is at least one scum within the current party. IF you give Klingon the benefit of assuming she's town, since it's arguable that giving scum the ability to be the entire party on the first day at least might be a bit much, then it's not as high, but there's still a decent chance.

Klingon, I would like your reads on your hunting party please, given that you selected them specifically for your ability to develop reads on them. Words about the reads too please, even if it's something that came from the PT, at least let us know that it's because of PT interactions.

-Cerb
There's not a lot happening in the PT right now, mostly 'hi, how's it going.' Mixed is my Townread, Shinobi and Almost are Townleaning Null.

So far.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #16) » Thu May 26, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 854, Almost50 wrote:
In post 749, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 614, Randomnamechange wrote:OK let's ignore Huntsman discussion for now. We can talk about it later.

You are so much Scum.

That is actually a very good observation that had escaped me. However, I myself am scum reading both Mixed & Shinobi, so I can't make a big deal of it in particular.
:cry:

It'll break my heart if my Party turns out to hold Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #17) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 864, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 749, Klingoncelt wrote:

You are so much Scum.

I didn't actually know there was a hunting party at that point. It was a complete coincidence and really not a good reason for me to be scum.
The Party's been listed since the Post vote count.

There's no reason for you not to have known.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #18) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 955, Rylai and Lina wrote:and I'm dropping this conversation becuase you started being toxic.

thats what i do these days.

Dropping conversations that I'm uncomfortable with.

~Rylai
That's scummy, though.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (isolation #19) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1061, PeregrineV wrote:
You think Kling is town, and he hasn't even hunted yet. Why switch huntmasters, and why is Reasonably Irrational not included in your reads post prior to your voting him tomorrows Huntmaster?
Actually it's a good idea to have more than one Huntmaster in the game. It's alway good to have a backup.

That said, I'll be campaigning for re-election on Day 2. :mrgreen:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #20) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1068, PeregrineV wrote:Stopping at page 17.

Vote: Randommidget

Huntmaster Vote: Patches the Spider
:lol:

I have to wonder who Patches would pick for his Party.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #21) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1077, Nahdia wrote:im glad u asked

it lie detects every single one of ur posts. and then reveals ur alignment as well as the alignment of all players who have targeted u/u have targeted including by voting actions. and it steals ur vote forever. and it gives me 50 insight instantly. and 1,000,000 bloodmonies. and also a puppy.
In post 1078, Nahdia wrote:and it has unlimited uses. and also publicly confirms me as town. and if i target any indie with it i instantly win the game.
In post 1079, Nahdia wrote:i am falcorn, defender of the alliance.

More like Cornholio, Speaker of Bullshit.

-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #22) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1093, Fire Assassin wrote:WHy didn't you pick me?
I am now insulted.
I could only pick 3. That plus you're harder to read.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #23) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1099, Reasonably Irrational wrote:@Mixed6: agreed regarding the master of the hunt situation. We still believe we're the best choice, but we're not so opposed to you that it's worth distracting from play.

KC: why do you read those slots the way you do?

-Cerb
We're very early into the game, so I don't have anything super solid yet.

The holiday weekend's coming up, so I'll be V/LA, I should have a readslist by next Tuesday or Wednesday.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #24) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1100, Mixed6 wrote:I'll step in as a participant and add that we do have Almost50 trying to make the most use of the thread as a private chat area for game content. It's a good play regardless of alignment, but there are security issues I've shared with him about doing it there/how he was proposing. Klingoncelt shut down the possibly over-informative line of reasoning as well without giving her reasons for doing so. Doesn't change our current town read on Almost50, but it's more indication of effort for what that's worth to anyone.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
In our last game Almost was Mafia 1, I was 3rd Party. We shared a PT with Mafia 2, another 3rd Party, and a Townie. The Townie and I stupidly outed that we were Cops.

Almost's faction totally owned that game.

I'm keeping quiet in the PT this time.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #25) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1103, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
This is what you call a town slip KC. Not something to be concerned about. Ignorance isn't a scum tell. Do you have any other scum reads? Have you looked at the echo chambers focuses, that is, shadow_step/shinobi/fire assassin?(A50 goes here too, but you already expressed your opinion there)

-Cerb
Feigned
ignorance
is
a Scumtell.

I was in an offsite game with Fire Assassin and FrozenAngel where Scum won mainly through lurking, so I'd be happy to lynch all lurkers here. Residual anger issue...

I haven't had the chance to go into associatives, R/L in Grand Central, once the holiday weekend's over I can ISO everyone.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #26) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1107, Rylai and Lina wrote:@KC why you brought Almost50 , Shinobi and mixed? write 1 sentence about each one please :]

~Rylai
They are among the players that I know and can get a decent read on. You and Fire were also on my shortlist, btw, and Ranger was too.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (isolation #27) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1115, Rylai and Lina wrote:This is not negotiable , I'm not letting that slot getting this position.

being huntmaster is a big deal and that slot is something I can't trust and I can't beleive anyone else can trust.

~Rylai
The Spider won't get to be Huntmaster, don't worry.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (isolation #28) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1124, Rylai and Lina wrote:FB is harder to read?!

really ?!

~Rylai
For me, yes. :(
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (isolation #29) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1134, Rylai and Lina wrote:KC mind answering the question I asked you?

~Rylai
I reply to posts in chronological order. :wink:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #30) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1138, Rylai and Lina wrote:whats your read on Shinobi and Mixed6 ?

I don't want a detailed Iso read as you promised you will provide them later. just a grasp

~Rylai
I have Mixed as Town.

Shinobi I haven't sorted yet.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #31) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1140, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 1135, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1103, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
This is what you call a town slip KC. Not something to be concerned about. Ignorance isn't a scum tell. Do you have any other scum reads? Have you looked at the echo chambers focuses, that is, shadow_step/shinobi/fire assassin?(A50 goes here too, but you already expressed your opinion there)

-Cerb
Feigned
ignorance
is
a Scumtell.

I was in an offsite game with Fire Assassin and FrozenAngel where Scum won mainly through lurking, so I'd be happy to lynch all lurkers here. Residual anger issue...

I haven't had the chance to go into associatives, R/L in Grand Central, once the holiday weekend's over I can ISO everyone.
Sure. But I'm not seeing the scum benefit to that whole move. Why would he even bother with the lie.

Also, can't you read me by now? Or if not me, Elbirn? :(

Also, Zorblag is 100% correct about everything he's said in the last page.

-Cerb
I can read Elbirn, but not you.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #32) » Fri May 27, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'm V/LA until Tuesday.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (isolation #33) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1177, Shadow_step wrote:Who was that who claimed that KC is most probably town, since she is the current huntmaster and got to decide her hunting party?
Don't remember what page it was.

Anyway I don't like that logic, simply cause its entirely possible that she is scum and there was a limit on the amount of scum buddies she could have included on her party.

Add to the fact that (IMO) she has avoided all the major discussions mainly and has answered all the easy peasy stuff thrown at her,

I'm reading her as nullish scum.
Some players here can tell my Town and Scum plays within the first couple of posts.

From post : "During the Night that he is elected, the Master of the Hunt may select up to three other players to join him in investigating the Chalice Dungeon."

My R/L can get ridiculous, I refer to my home as Grand Central because of it. On Tuesday, when the holiday has ended, I should be more functional.
Plus, my Day 1 play sucks, bites, eats, and blows, I'm more of a Day 3 type.

I'm not Townreading you, either.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #34) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1242, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1092, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 843, Reasonably Irrational wrote:

Klingon, you chose the current party? It wasn't rng'd at game start?

-Elbirn
I was told to pick my Party on Night 0. Not much better than rng, I had no clue whatsoever as to their alignments before the game started. I still don't, actually.
sorry if I missed it, but on what basis DID you pick your group?

Players that I know and can read.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #35) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1253, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1251, Rylai and Lina wrote:nothing with value sinsce she chose them N0 but thats a weird team combination that she claim they are easily readable.

and kling being huntmaster can be either alignment thing so not so much info with that.

~Rylai
Yes, but if Kling were scum, does she fill her team with scum? Does she fill it with town?
If I were Scum I'd put at least 1 scummate in the Party. And I'd go for a low-hanging fruit, too.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (isolation #36) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1260, Rylai and Lina wrote:Patch the spider is the servant of Amygdala a very dangerous spider boss that grants 6 insight in bloodborne.

its everything is based on flavor and that creature is really scum , so is patches.

but thats only based on flavor so just note this for future please.

~Rylai
6 Insights, huh?

Might be worth lynching Patches today...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #37) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1280, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
How does everyone feel about shadow_steps responses to my questioning? It wasn't exactly the most..in depth response, but it was something at least.

-Cerb
I wasn't thrilled with it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #38) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1287, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1275, Varsoon wrote:randomidget (3): Klingoncelt, PeregrineV, Almost50 (BOWBLADE)
What even is this wagon?
Its like composed of the most inactive player (PeregrineV), the scumish possible VI for this game Almos50, and Klingoncelt........

What even is this?
I voted him because he "suspects" my entire Hunting Party.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (isolation #39) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1291, Fire Assassin wrote:Why exactly can you not read me very well Klingoncelt?
I feel like I can read you okay most of the time.
I thought you were "FM Mike" in that other game, lol...

I can read you, but it takes a while.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #40) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1293, Fire Assassin wrote:Are you planning to ignore me?
In post 1294, Nahdia wrote:she catches up 1 post at a time, homeslice.
In post 1295, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1294, Nahdia wrote:she catches up 1 post at a time, homeslice.
Very inefficient way of doing it, but I really should have caught onto that. Makes more sense.
Actually it's very efficient when there's lotsa pages to catch up on.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #41) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1302, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1300, Klingoncelt wrote:I voted him because he "suspects" my entire Hunting Party.
You townread your entire party?
You told us you randomly picked them anyways without any info, correct?

How does his reads have anything to do with his alignment?
Think about this. It's a cold N0 pick, they haven't posted a single word yet, so I don't know their alignments. But seriously, am I that unfortunate that I'd cold pick 3 Scums as my Party? What are the odds?

I think he has an ulterior motive. Like he might get extra points for lynching Hunting Parties or something.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #42) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1311, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
@Klingon

So kling, if you chose your party based on people you can read and have experience with, why didn't you choose my slot? You and I have played many games together, and cerb as well I believe.

-Elbirn
I can read you, but not Cerb.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (isolation #43) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1333, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1300, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1287, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1275, Varsoon wrote:randomidget (3): Klingoncelt, PeregrineV, Almost50 (BOWBLADE)
What even is this wagon?
Its like composed of the most inactive player (PeregrineV), the scumish possible VI for this game Almos50, and Klingoncelt........

What even is this?
I voted him because he "suspects" my entire Hunting Party.
What's wrong with suspecting your party?
In post 1302, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1300, Klingoncelt wrote:I voted him because he "suspects" my entire Hunting Party.
You townread your entire party?
You told us you randomly picked them anyways without any info, correct?
Yeah, this is confusing.
The "I need them all for the Dungeon" is confusing too. Why would you hard defend your entire party constantly just for the dungeon?

-Dragons
The way I understand the Dungeon thing, it is quite possible to fail. Each member of the team can help the mission to succeed apparently. This is the first mission, so I'd like to keep the team intact until it's over, just to be on the safe side.

Do I townread my entire party? Let's just say I have some doubts.

Yes I picked them, not randomly, before the game started.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (isolation #44) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1334, Mixed6 wrote:@Klingoncelt, I hope that you check in once more before your V/LA, but why on Earth would you choose a Hydra with a head you've never played with (Zorblag) if you rejected Reasonably Irrational because one of the heads is known to be hard to read. I'm pretty sure we've got no experience together (unless you've been around for 4 years or so and I just don't recall the games,) so there shouldn't be any expectation that this half of this hydra was more readable than a player you have at least played a number of games with.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
I hydra'd with ABR, and we were in SaGa together. He's easier to read than Elbirn.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (isolation #45) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1361, Randomnamechange wrote:Klingon's scumread on me is awful and he could def be worried about me going after their scumreads.
RI
You say all three players I picked are Scum.

All three.

Again, yes they were chosen before gamestart, but
all three
?

What are the odds I'd choose 3 Scums?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (isolation #46) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1469, Randomnamechange wrote: I'm not really being wagonned. Klingon and Almost panicked after I scumread them and voted for me. Because they are scum. Can't remember who the other person is.
I'm incapable of panic, fyi.

I voted for you because you want to lynch my Hunting Party. Pretty scummy of you.

Funny, I don't recall you scumreading me, just Mixed6, Shinobi, and Almost50. Could you show me the post where you scumread me, please?

And are you now saying that the entire Hunting Party is Scum?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #47) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1584, Fire Assassin wrote:The greatest way to make me apathetic to this game is for any of my scumreads to win Huntsmaster vote.
Which is where this game is going.

I will likely just shut down from this game and become apathetic to it if that happens.
Why not push for your choice on Huntmaster?

Who do you want?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (isolation #48) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1625, Rylai and Lina wrote:I was fucking trying to engage with you and all you tell me is "Frozen is scum , I can't say anything about it! I won't talk about the points she responded about it"

and your accusing me for being emotional in engaging with you?

You made this thing personal. now get of this game. I want to see your apology after this whatever you are

UNVOTE:
What. the. fuck.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #49) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1674, Mixed6 wrote:
Peregrine is a massive part of the problem.
He's made 16 whole posts.

A lynch candidate? Sure.

A
massive
part of the problem? I don't see it.

Please explain.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #50) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1684, Varsoon wrote:
Liger_Zero replaces Fire Assassin.
Welcome to the jungle.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (isolation #51) » Mon May 30, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1691, Mixed6 wrote:@Klingoncelt, right now the problem is that the game is stalling and momentum is grinding to a halt. That benefits scum in general. PeregrineV's failure to post is as large a contributor to that as any other player's. They need to produce content or they need to go. We need to be able to see players' actions to nail the scum here and PeregrineV is denying us that chance. Albert B. Rampage has reason to believe that this will be par for the course for that player, so they get particular attention.

@Liger_Zero, make sure to ask questions if you have any. Let's get you into the game and up to speed as quick as we can.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
I think the holiday had a lot to do with the stalling. The game should pick up starting this morning.

PeregrineV is an occasional at best poster usually, as Town he tends to be better very late in the game.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #52) » Mon May 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1694, Randomnamechange wrote:
Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1469, Randomnamechange wrote: I'm not really being wagonned. Klingon and Almost panicked after I scumread them and voted for me. Because they are scum. Can't remember who the other person is.
I'm incapable of panic, fyi.

I voted for you because you want to lynch my Hunting Party. Pretty scummy of you.

Funny, I don't recall you scumreading me, just Mixed6, Shinobi, and Almost50. Could you show me the post where you scumread me, please?

And are you now saying that the entire Hunting Party is Scum?
I never was particularly scumreading mixed, I said to lynch him because he was being a dick. I'm scumreading you because your vote on me is horrifically bad.
What's bad about being pissed off that you suspect my entire Hunting Party? And OMGUS-scumreading my OMGUS vote on you is silly.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (isolation #53) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1757, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1675, Klingoncelt wrote:The way I understand the Dungeon thing, it is quite possible to fail. Each member of the team can help the mission to succeed apparently. This is the first mission, so I'd like to keep the team intact until it's over, just to be on the safe side.

Do I townread my entire party? Let's just say I have some doubts.

Yes I picked them, not randomly, before the game started.
whats your doubts about the people in your party?

what is your read on each one of them. I guess you promised that you will share a detail read on each way before?

~Rylai
I had the Memorial Day holiday to deal with, so it slowed my play down tremendously. During this night I'll be able to better focus on the game and I should have the reads list done by late night tomorrow.

(Expect the same slowdown and lack of input from me around July 4th.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (isolation #54) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1768, Nahdia wrote:

LurkLite™ Tier:

Klingoncelt
I've been V/LA. Part of the time I was in a part of Appalachia that doesn't like internet. I'll be back officially tomorrow.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (isolation #55) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1773, Rylai and Lina wrote:@cerb show me where I was pushing him based on emotional rage.

and explain to me his repeatedly questions about my abilities and their effects.

cause i asked him and I never received a satisfying response.

~Rylai
Stop it, or I'll PM Varsoon. This can be discussed after the game. Doing it here and now just adds a shitload of unnecessary posts to the thread.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (isolation #56) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1821, Reasonably Irrational wrote:

I actually view the apathy of this game as coming from the fact that there is a group of players who have recognized one another as town rather strongly, quite early on. This has lead to a schism, where those players that are not part of said group, simply haven't been participating as much. That group of "ostracized" players, have moved to support R&L, the most vocal individual who wasn't within that group(and isn't within my town read group at least, but who I believe Mixed6 town reads) as huntmaster. I'm trying to decide if this move comes from scum attempting to prevent the growth of this town blow by causing friction through support for another option, or if it's from people who are just irritated at Mixed6 and myself moving to control the direction of the game and are thus simply rebelling against it. Or some other reason I haven't considered.

-Cerb
Something about this post bugs me... saving it for further review...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2281 (isolation #57) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1946, Mixed6 wrote:
@Everyone, clearly no one is going to hammer until we've reached the right choice for the Huntmaster, right? I shouldn't even have to say this, but let's make sure that we're all on the same page.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Yeah, I haven't voted for a Huntmaster yet. No hammer for a couple more hours, please.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2300 (isolation #58) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2048, Shadow_step wrote:I have something interesting to say, but that can wait. >.>
No.

Say it now.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2303 (isolation #59) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2056, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 2050, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 2048, Shadow_step wrote:I have something interesting to say, but that can wait. >.>
No, it can't. Speak up.

-Cerb
I was hoping to get some town reads off of this exercise, but no luck.

I don't think that's going to happen anyway so here goes.

If you look at my ISO and the vote counts you'll realise that I shifted my vote twice without posting in the thread....
I didn't pm the mod to switch votes either ...
So either Varsoon got the vote count wrong or there's a vote manipulator in the game.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2782 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Purchase Item: Poison Knife
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2885 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2809, Nahdia wrote:RIP R&L.

Huntsmaster Vote: Liger_Zero

peeps who were on the hunt, what kind of rewards did you get? do you mind sharing?
I don't mind sharing, but I don't think the rewards will be of the same type for every Hunt. I think some will be Beasthood things, some Blood Echoes, some Insights, extra weapons and/or PR abilities.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2889 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2829, Mixed6 wrote:His predecessor had no strategic reason to go all in on a widely townread player like Rylai, get frustrated, apologize, then replace out. He's town.
In post 2830, Hastur and Muriel wrote:Hm. I don't think that exchange made good strategic sense coming from town
or
scum, myself.

-Hastur
I have to agree with this.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2836, Mixed6 wrote:This is how dungeons work.
1. Players enter, flavor is rendered, and then a 'challenge' is presented.
2. The Master of the Hunt may choose to have his team endure the challenge or back out for the weak prize.
3. If the team endures the challenge, flavor is rendered, and then a 'boss' is presented.
4. The Master of the Hunt may choose to have his team fight the boss or back out for the weak prize.
5. If the team defeats the boss, flavor is rendered and the entire team gets the best prize possible AND the Master of the Hunt receives a bonus for a successful hunt.
This is what happened in the dungeon last night.

We went underground, Klingon went in first, a50 and Shinobi in the center, and us last. There were traps. Klingon decided to take the risks and go through the traps first.

Then we faced a burning beast creature that was fire-immune. He inflicted fire votes on Shinobi and Always50 because they were in the center of the lineup. He required 5 votes to defeat and none of us had weapons so Shinobi used the insight he got from lynching Bogre to use a bolt paper to down the beast. The rewards were close to nothing.
The rewards were close to nothing.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2891 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2839, Mixed6 wrote:
In post 2837, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:What did the traps do?
Klingon doesn't need to answer this.
They made us talk like pirates, arrgh!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2851, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:VOTE: Mixed

This is where I am at right now tbh.
You can't be serious.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2893, Reasonably Irrational wrote:So, two things from the messages I received.

Whoever told me they were performing an action on someone else, you didn't tell me who you are.

-Cerb

pedit: The rewards were at least 3k echoes, which is far from nothing. :P But if you guys want to think that's nothing, sure. :D I suppose you know what the price you paid for the rewards was, so...:P
So... was the action performed?

And the reward wasn't so great, considering.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2903 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2898, Varsoon wrote:
House replaces Xkfyu, effective immediately.
Hi, House!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2905 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2902, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2898, Varsoon wrote:
House replaces Xkfyu, effective immediately.
Whooaaaaa.
Fancy seeing you here again.
Shinobi
- That thing you were supposed to do - see posts 175, 191 and 192 in the Day 1 Hunting Party thread...

Have you done it?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3169 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2919, House wrote:Hi all...

Y'all are going to love this...

I'm negative utility, and no I absolutely will not read the last hundred + pages and plop out some half-baked reads wall with no context.

I will ISO players I interact with them or as they draw my attention.

Bring the pain!
You can catch up easily, just skip over Rylai and Lina's posts.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3171 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2974, Toogeloo wrote:I mean, if you guys really,
really
want to get rid of Nahdia, I won't stand in your way. I'm not saying she's 100% absofuckinglutely town, but I still have "reasons" for not wanting her out of the game just yet. With House's purchase of the Molotov, at least I think it continues to narrow down the pool some more.
How does owning weapons make someone Town?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3174 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3067, House wrote:
In post 3065, Mixed6 wrote:
In post 2674, Toogeloo wrote:In other news... I sent my private message to Nahdia last night. Hoping she got it.
Hah, two posts above that proves me right.

Do we KNOW there isn't a cult type faction?
The game is technically not bastard, so no Cults. There are several Neighborhoods, though, see the OP.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3246 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3227, House wrote:No pushes or serious investigating from KC.

Bit of defensiveness about those in her party catching cores, when she (supposedly) can't know their alignments.

I wouldn't mind seeing some pressure on her to either get her to making productive posts or at least show that she's town.
I've been doing most of my talking in the Hunters' PT.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3248 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3247, House wrote:
In post 3246, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3227, House wrote:No pushes or serious investigating from KC.

Bit of defensiveness about those in her party catching cores, when she (supposedly) can't know their alignments.

I wouldn't mind seeing some pressure on her to either get her to making productive posts or at least show that she's town.
I've been doing most of my talking in the Hunters' PT.
Is that supposed to make me change my read?
Just letting you know whazzup.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3249 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Here,
HOUSE
, my most recent readslist:

TOWN
Mixed6
Reasonably Irrational

LEAN TOWN
Almost50
Hastur and Muriel

NULL
Daenerys and Dragons
Dwlee/(GeeWillikers)
Nahdia
PeregrineV
Ranger
Shinobi
Toogeloo
House/(Xkyfu)
PatchestheSpider

LEAN SCUM
Liger_Zero/(Fire Assassin)
Randomidget
Shadow_Step
Heuristic_Arrow/(Yume)
Zulfy
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3277 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3251, House wrote:
In post 3249, Klingoncelt wrote:Here,
HOUSE

TOWN
Mixed6
Reasonably Irrational

LEAN TOWN
Almost50
Hastur and Muriel

NULL
Daenerys and Dragons
Dwlee/(GeeWillikers)
Nahdia
PeregrineV
Ranger
Shinobi
Toogeloo
House/(Xkyfu)
PatchestheSpider

LEAN SCUM
Randomidget
Shadow_Step
Heuristic_Arrow/(Yume)
Zulfy
Why do you town lean HM?
Because I like what they're saying and how they say it.

I take it you don't like them? Why?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3278 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3253, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:
HOUSE

TOWN
Mixed6
Reasonably Irrational

LEAN TOWN
Almost50
Hastur and Muriel

NULL
Daenerys and Dragons
Dwlee/(GeeWillikers)
Nahdia
PeregrineV
Ranger
Shinobi
Toogeloo
House/(Xkyfu)
PatchestheSpider

LEAN SCUM
Randomidget
Shadow_Step
Heuristic_Arrow/(Yume)
Zulfy
Why are we Lean Scum???
~Arrow
Because sometimes when your posts give me a creepy feeling.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3279 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3254, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:Finished 40.

Town: (Yume), Reasonable, Dragon, Sensei, Gee
Lean Town: Ranger, Rylai
Neutral Town: Toog, Random, Almost
Null: Peregine, Hastur
Neutral Scum: Shadow, Shinobi, Nahdia, Fire, Xk
Lean Scum: Zulfy, Kling
Scum: Bogre, Mixed
TPR Benign: Patches

~Arrow
This is one of those creepy posts.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3280 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3255, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:
HOUSE

TOWN
Mixed6
Reasonably Irrational

LEAN TOWN
Almost50
Hastur and Muriel

NULL
Daenerys and Dragons
Dwlee/(GeeWillikers)
Nahdia
PeregrineV
Ranger
Shinobi
Toogeloo
House/(Xkyfu)
PatchestheSpider

LEAN SCUM
Randomidget
Shadow_Step
Heuristic_Arrow/(Yume)
Zulfy
And why you got 9 null reads?
Because I haven't sorted them yet.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3283 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3260, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:Also, Mixed remains my top scumread atm, so unfortunately, my vote is staying put.
And some more creepy.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3285 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3281, House wrote:
What are they saying that you like?

What is it about the way they say it that seems town?
I like it because I agree with it, mostly.

I'm not going to say anything "about the way they say it." There are other players I need to sort and I don't want to give them hints on how to be a Townread. Think meta.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3287 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

VOTE: Heuristic_Arrow

Creepy taking way too long to catch up calling Mixed6 Scum die

VOTE: HuntMaster Vote: Mixed6
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3291 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3289, Mixed6 wrote:
In post 3273, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:
In post 3271, Mixed6 wrote:Half your fucking posts are you quoting yourself and signing. Your slot is a mess.
Nah, it's about 1/4.

Still, 60 / 4 = 15, so that's still about 45 posts with some form of content in it.

That's more than at least 5 players in this game, so don't be calling it useless, pls & tyvm.
~Arrow
In post 3275, Mixed6 wrote:You're trapped in the past. Every once in a while, at the beach, we pull up a bottle from the sand, one of your time capsules, to see what the man from the past will predict about our future with his incomplete information, and a quarter of them just have your fucking name on it.
Klingon I thought these posts would get a laugh out of you
They did.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3368 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3311, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: klingoncelt
That readslist was so fake.
House can be town for now, seems to be trying to figure out the game.
No it wasn't.

House plays a great Scumgame. Don't give him all your trust just yet.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3370 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3320, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 3279, Klingoncelt wrote:

~Arrow
WTF does this mean?

They put two dead players in the readslist. They started scumreading me as soon as I showed my suspicion of them. They have Patches listed as "Benign" when there's no indication of that. Reading Mixed as Scum is just nuts.

The whole readslist is creepy.

Also,
Daenerys and Dragons
, please when your talking to multiple players, make separate posts. It's easier to clean up for a reply. tia
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3375 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

* fixed, hopefully.
In post 3320, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 3279, Klingoncelt wrote:

~Arrow
WTF does this mean?
[/quote]

They put two dead players in the readslist. They started scumreading me as soon as I showed my suspicion of them. They have Patches listed as "Benign" when there's no indication of that. Reading Mixed as Scum is just nuts.

The whole readslist is creepy.

Also,
Daenerys and Dragons
, please when your talking to multiple players, make separate posts. It's easier to clean up for a reply. tia[/quote]
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3377 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Hunter AXE: Heuristic_Arrow
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3405 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Purchase Item: Tiny Tonitrus
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3408 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I can do with no Hunt for a night, but I am curious - Mixed was voted HuntMaster, there were no votes at all for Dwlee, so how did Dwlee become the HuntMaster?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3414 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3410, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't want to disclose the information publicly.
Rn I'm trying to learn how to do the dungeon things, I'm gonna read up on it.
Reasonably Irrational and Almost50 should be able to tell you about it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3568 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3448, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3447, Nahdia wrote:ok so someone sent me a message last night imitating D&D. clearly wasn't actually them and they listed no code.
What did it say? And how do/did you know it wasn't them??

Also, why am I the only one nobody's sending me anything? People received resources, info, invites to PTs, and I got none!!! :o
I didn't get any letters yet, either. :(

I forgot to send one last night.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3572 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3481, Zulfy wrote:Way to go house.

I never asked those questions, as you can see.
Posts 4 and 5...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3573 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

I could vote Zulfy, Liger_Zero, or Daenerys and Dragons today.

I'll start with

VOTE: Zulfy
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3586 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

UNVOTE:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3602 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3587, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
A note about Liger as well: A decent portion of the strength of my belief in town!Liger comes from the simple fact that there was no reason to send a message to someone he was going to kill. It's...such an incredible longshot, because he has no reason to assume Mixed6 would be able to communicate that fact after death, other than through his messages, and his message would surely not be a significant enough point to comment on in such a message.

It just doesn't make sense, it's like...such a complete waste.

-Cerb
In post 3588, Shinobi wrote:
I don't think that actually means anything.

I agree with Shinobi. It could be a big lump of WIFOM, or some crazy gambit.

I was NullScum on Firebringer before he left the slot. I haven't seen Liger do anything that elevates him to Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3628 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3611, Liger_Zero wrote:I really really don't get why ranger is town.
RI your reasoning is that Ranger is trying in the hunting party, but how do you know that trying is from a scum perspective? Does Ranger not get items/benefits for working with the party and then lynching townie on the side?

Like....how does a hunting party actions make someone "strong town" or even, more likely town, then someone trying to actively sort players....

Even the people I am talking to in PTs have said that this is lazy play by her own normal play (supposedly).
There's a lot of discussion that goes on in the Hunt Party PTs. There are also heavy burdens to take on during the Hunts.

Ranger did well.
In post 3612, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 3602, Klingoncelt wrote:I was NullScum on Firebringer before he left the slot. I haven't seen Liger do anything that elevates him to Town.
I think I have read your slot about twice now, and all you seem to do is fence sit.
I am really think you are a likely scum right now.
Way to OMGUS, pal.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3629 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I might be V/LA Sunday for the NBA finals.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3635 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3627, Toogeloo wrote:I would like a Vote Count.

UNOFFICIAL Vote Count:

Reasonably Irrational (6): [POISON], [POISON], [POISON], [POISON], [POISON], [POISON]

Ranger (1): [POISON]

Hastur and Muriel (1) - Toogeloo

Zulfy (3) - Shadow_Step, Dwlee, Randomidget

Ranger (1) - Liger_Zero

Liger_Zero (4) - Almost50, House, Ranger, PeregrineV

With 17 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch.
Deadline: 10 days, 22 hours, 22 minutes

The Master of the Hunt is Dwlee99
The Hunter's Party is Reasonably Irrational, Nahdia, and Almost50

HuntMaster Votes:

Reasonably Irrational (5) - Daenerys and Dragons, Almost50, Ranger, Nahdia, Randomidget

Dwlee (1) - Dwlee
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3637 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3630, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 3628, Klingoncelt wrote:Way to OMGUS, pal.
I am not voting you, which is what OMGUS is, and I have said you were fence sitting most of the game. You have called my slot null, and showed very little opinions on anyone. How is that OMGUS in any shape?

Is any of this inaccurate or are you going to continue calling it "OMGUS".
I had your slot leaning Scum. You're leaning more scum now.

OMGUS
vote
is voting because OMGUS. OMGUS can stand alone.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3639 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

VOTE: Zulfy

HuntMaster Vote: ReasonablyIrrational
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3641 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3635, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3627, Toogeloo wrote:I would like a Vote Count.

UNOFFICIAL Vote Count:

Reasonably Irrational (6): [POISON], [POISON], [POISON], [POISON], [POISON], [POISON]

Ranger (1): [POISON]

Hastur and Muriel (1) - Toogeloo

Zulfy (3) - Shadow_Step, Dwlee, Randomidget

Ranger (1) - Liger_Zero

Liger_Zero (4) - Almost50, House, Ranger, PeregrineV

With 17 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch.
Deadline: 10 days, 22 hours, 22 minutes

The Master of the Hunt is Dwlee99
The Hunter's Party is Reasonably Irrational, Nahdia, and Almost50

HuntMaster Votes:

Reasonably Irrational (5) - Daenerys and Dragons, Almost50, Ranger, Nahdia, Randomidget

Dwlee (1) - Dwlee

Ranger actually has 2 votes on her, POISON and Liger_Zero
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3643 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3640, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 3637, Klingoncelt wrote:I had your slot leaning Scum. You're leaning more scum now.

OMGUS vote is voting because OMGUS. OMGUS can stand alone.
Leaning and calling someone scum are different. Leaning can be on the fence going one-way then immediately going other way. I think I read you read my slot as town-leaning earlier too, maybe I am mistaken on that.

OMGUS implies a vote on someone for the sole reason they are voting them.
I stated a reason I think you are scum. You called it omgus, I pointed out your wrong. Then you point out "OMGUS can be just a read".
There are better ways to up your post count and look busy.

I forget, what is the post # of your reads list?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3646 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3645, Liger_Zero wrote:UNVOTE:

Thinking it over, you might just be a apathetic townie who puts forward very little to no effort in the game.
I sometimes confuse that with scummy behavior, but its usually not like this.
I'm not apathetic. I'm tired. I'm also trying to figure out what the hell's going on in the Dream PT Zulfy, House, and I are in.

It would be great if you'd post a reads list by Monday evening.

I shall do the same.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3679 (isolation #103) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3647, Nahdia wrote:has zulfy done much there, klingon?
Meh...

He's done more there than he has here, but not by much.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3700 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3688, Shinobi wrote:Busy until tonight.
Not like it matters considering the current pace.
In post 3689, PeregrineV wrote:Back. Happy Monday. Will catch up over the next few days.
:facepalm:

Two more Scums?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3701 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3693, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3690, Zulfy wrote:In the Nightmare PT I'm in (Zulfy, KlingonCelt, House and Randommidget) No one is coming out as the owner of the dream. We have all denied being the owner.
The rule say: more than 3 = must invite themselves. In other words you have now reached the cap, and the owner (if not already in) has the option of just keeping it at that OR is forced to invite themselves before anyone else can join that nightmare. Put simply: if neither of you 4 IS the owner then then next player to join MUST BE the owner.
There is another in there, as yet not outed.

Zulfy should not have outed Randomidget.

He shouldn't have outed me earlier in the game.

There's no reason to out everyone in a Dream/Nightmare Hood, especially when the others want to remain anonymous.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3706 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3702, House wrote:
In post 3701, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3693, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3690, Zulfy wrote:In the Nightmare PT I'm in (Zulfy, KlingonCelt, House and Randommidget) No one is coming out as the owner of the dream. We have all denied being the owner.
The rule say: more than 3 = must invite themselves. In other words you have now reached the cap, and the owner (if not already in) has the option of just keeping it at that OR is forced to invite themselves before anyone else can join that nightmare. Put simply: if neither of you 4 IS the owner then then next player to join MUST BE the owner.
There is another in there, as yet not outed.

Zulfy should not have outed Randomidget.

He shouldn't have outed me earlier in the game.

There's no reason to out everyone in a Dream/Nightmare Hood, especially when the others want to remain anonymous.
That one doesn't really count, and you bringing it up at all is hypocritical.
Hypocritical? No it isn't.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3707 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3703, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Untrue House. It's relevant because without knowledge of the existence of that other, people will arrive at flawed conclusions, such as believing that the next person to be invited must be the owner, when in reality the owner MUST be among those who are currently members.

Not that lying about their ownership is alignment indicative in any way.

Klingoncelt, give us the context of the "proof" that any given party already in there isn't the owner please.

-Cerb
There is no proof, or even evidence that the owner isn't among the group.

Myself, I think the owner is/connects to the unmentioned person.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3712 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3708, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Really? Someone said the moderator had confirmed some things in there. What has been said by Varsoon in thsre?

-Cerb
That Zulfy doesn't own the Dream.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3715 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3709, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Also, can I get everyone's top 5 townreads? I've had a thought.

Dwlee/Randomidget/A50/KC/Nahdia.

-Cerb
You, A50,
Ranger,

House/Randomidget/Nahdia
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3716 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3710, Shinobi wrote:
In post 3700, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3688, Shinobi wrote:Busy until tonight.
Not like it matters considering the current pace.
In post 3689, PeregrineV wrote:Back. Happy Monday. Will catch up over the next few days.
:facepalm:

Two more Scums?
wut?
Both of you. Not lots of informative posting.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3717 (isolation #111) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3714, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Hmm. What prompted Varsoon to make that statement?

-Cerb
Zulfy asked if he could invite people to join.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3958 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuckfuckfuck.

Fuck.

Fucking fuck fuck fuck.

I come in late and all hell's broken loose, what in fuck's name did you people not understand about Cerb's
"
Also, let's not rush today please. Like, no voting for awhile until we actually discuss things would be really friggin nice
"
request????

Fuck.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3959 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

HuntMaster Vote: Me

Fuckers. Blowing up the game.

Fuck I don't believe it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4039 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Purchase: Old Hunter Bone
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4047 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

bbl...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4093 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4064, Dwlee99 wrote:lynch nahdia
holy fuck what are you guys doing.
=_=
In post 4068, Reasonably Irrational wrote:She scum claimed in the nightmare.

-Cerb
In post 4069, Dwlee99 wrote:NAHDIA IS CONFIRMED SCUM LYNCH NAHDIA
Nahdia was patches the spider, cerb caught on to the fact that patches worships some evil shit and that nahdia's flavor claim made no sense controlling patches.
In response nahdia tried to quicklynch cerb, lynch nahdia.
pedit THAT TOO
In post 4070, Nahdia wrote:I'm not really sure if this worked.

Varsoon's fault for giving me a bullshit fakeclaim. Told him I'd be called out on it.

Fucking hell, what the...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4094 (isolation #117) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Happy Scumday, Dwlee!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4096 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4092, House wrote:
In post 4091, Reasonably Irrational wrote:House fuck off we all know you're scum
I think you've already proven how much you know.
I'm pretty sure House is Town.

Varsoon, can we have a Vote Count, please?

If this is a lynch, get your votes in quick for the next HuntMaster.

I'm available and able to lead.

I think.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4098 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4095, House wrote:

KC, would scum do what I did in the nightmare last night?
No, I don't think so. That's an astronomical level of wifom.

I think you're Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4100 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4098, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4095, House wrote:

KC, would scum do what I did in the nightmare last night?
No, I don't think so. That's an astronomical level of wifom.

I think you're Town.
For those of you wondering, the Plain Doll announced that Randomidget would be killed in our Dream PT. She said that fighting her would kill him for sure, but there was a way he could survive.

House offered to intercede on Random's behalf, and die instead, because he figured that he'd be lynched today, so he'd be dead anyway.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4101 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4099, House wrote:KC, why are you not voting?
Is it even necessary? I think she's been hammered already.

VOTE: Nahdia
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4105 (isolation #122) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4102, House wrote:
In post 4101, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4099, House wrote:KC, why are you not voting?
Is it even necessary? I think she's been hammered already.

For HM, silly.
That's why I was wanting a vote count.

I'm leaning towards RI, but if he's dead...

No offense, but I don't want any rookies leading the Hunt. You and Dwlee are both a little too trigger-happy.

I'd love to have you in the HuntParty, though, House.

ReasonablyIrrational
- If you're tomorrow's HuntMaster, will you please add House to the Party?

HuntMaster vote: ReasonablyIrrational
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4109 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Welp.

What a fucked up Day this has been, then.

Huntmaster Vote: Klingoncelt
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4114 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4111, Toogeloo wrote:I feel like this isn't really a mafia game, and I'm just here for the ride at this point.

I'm not actually 1-Shot Slay Proof. I just said that to buy time to recruit members to the League. Pretty much everyone in the League will be dead come tomorrow anyways is my guess.

League Invitees were:
Nahdia (Night 1)
Liger (Night 2)
Shadow (Night 3)
Dwlee (Night 4)

I was going to invite Randomidget Night 4, but Nahdia told me not to because he was likely going to die during the Night Phase. She wouldn't say how she knew, just that she knew. She suggested I invite Dwlee since he was conftown, though she didn't say why he was conftown. All of this information was disclosed about 72 hours ago in the first few days of Night 4. I'm not privy to any info outside of the main thread and the League PT since I've never been in another PT or received any messages, except for one from Nahdia telling me about Liger's role.

I vented my frustration at this game in The League PT. This isn't a mafia game. This is a popularity contest, and we lynched based on activity, unless someone opted to do an avalanche of votes and lynch someone with less than Majority. For people like myself with almost no information to work with, the game has been frustratingly dull. During my vent, I informed Nahdia and Shadow that I was not actually 1-Shot Slay Proof, so since scum know, everyone should know.

I am not having any fun in this game at all, but I won't replace out because it would be extremely unfair to Varsoon. My League PT is such a joke, getting the Master's Iron Helm is next to impossible for anyone without a killing action.

I am proud that my early reads this game were on point (calling Random, Shadow, Fire/Liger, and Shinobi as my early main town reads and Nahdia and Bogre my early scum reads), but after that, this game took a massive dump for me.
I'm sorry to hear that you're not having fun.

I just want you to know that the Hunt Party I chose on Day 1 were players that I could read and sort, it wasn't about popularity.
Also, Random's impending murder was discussed in last night's HuntParty PT, that's how Nahdia knew about it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4117 (isolation #125) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

So what was this fake claim?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4119 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Also, people, I think there's been a hammer, I can't do math right now, so to be on the safe side, vote for a HuntMaster. Vote for a lynch (Nahdia). Vote.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4125 (isolation #127) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4124, House wrote:
In post 4123, Reasonably Irrational wrote:It doesn't matter, the hammer already happened, all votes after that don't matter.

-Cerb
I missed where huntmaster votes stopped counting.
I think Cerb's right...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4155 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4150, Toogeloo wrote:Game may not be "bastard" but certainly feels that way. I certainly won't be labeling this as a mafia game though, that's for sure.
In post 4151, Toogeloo wrote:I'd like to maybe put it to a vote that we declare scum the winner here. I really don't see the point in sitting through another long ass night just to be quick lynched again tomorrow.

I'll be striking this game from my Wiki regardless.
Please don't be all sour grapes...No one was complaining about the game being bastard before today.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4156 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4153, Shinobi wrote:
In post 4152, Shinobi wrote:I'm still waiting for VCs to declare anything since there could be some sort of wifom strategy provided that House isn't immediately lynched.
I know it's not likely but I'm still holding out hope.
@House
- Do you have something that makes you lynchproof, or harder to lynch?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4157 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

for what it's worth
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4160 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

House, are you definitely dead?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4165 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

VOTE: Patches
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4166 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I wonder if I'll be able to go on that Hunt all by myself tonight.

I would have brought you along, House. And Toogeloo too.

Don't know who else, though. H&M or Peregrine...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4496 (isolation #134) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4273, Frozen Angel wrote:
@KC I will automaticaly lynch you if I see you lurking ever again
I just want to put this out there now, I NEVER lurk in games.

If I'm not posting like mad, then I either have nothing to contribute, or, far more likely, there's a RL situation going on that has my attention.

I'm currently in 2 ongoing games. I will not be posting in either of then tonight. Why? Because I'm going to read through all the stuff for this game and that will take most of my night.

Does that mean I'm lurking? No, it means I'm finishing something tonight so that I can devote much more time, of better quality, to those 2 games tomorrow.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4497 (isolation #135) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4274, SirCakez wrote:inb4 Varsoon rebels and starts running Newbie games instead
:eek:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4499 (isolation #136) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4279, Varsoon wrote:
In post 4270, Titus wrote:How is Shadowrun not in your pool Varsoona?
'cus Shadowrun is definitely happening AND it's a joint Titus-Varsoon effort. <3
/pre-in !!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4503 (isolation #137) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4333, Albert B. Rampage wrote:On mobile rn, who were the scum?

Ranger/Klingon i presume?
Yep.

Just so you guys know, I felt bad about all the kills and lynches. :cry:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4505 (isolation #138) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4366, Nahdia wrote:And yet, once you finally got to be Huntsmaster after shouting Frozen Angel down because she had bad judgement and would have taken scum....

you took two scum with you. Nice. And apparently you were scumreading them but decided to take them anyway? :P
kek
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4506 (isolation #139) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4370, Albert B. Rampage wrote: Klingon I caught like day 3
I killed you like Night 2.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4509 (isolation #140) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4420, Cerberus v666 wrote: 2) The scum team, except Nahdia, also sucked.
Did not. If we were that bad we would have lost. Even Bogre played his part, nobody connected any of us to him.

10)KC, buying the old hunters bone was a terrible mistake. It didn't do anything to protect you from actually getting lynched(because the person most likely to vote for you could dump a buncha poison on you, thus bypassing the vote limitation of the bone), and it was an incredibly self serving action. Had we lynched Nahdia, that fact alone negated all the positive feelings I had about your slot due to your party selection on D1. OKay, maybe not that fact alone, but that plus the fact that you actually did claim Ghernam.

Excuse me, when was I lynched? Oh, I wasn't.

I bought it so no one else could use it.

11) Speaking of D1 party composition. WTF man? Easy scum team hunting party on D1, and they would have all had at least 1 insight, with KC having 2, and one other member having 2, by the start of D2. MINIMUM. plus those echoes. And free fucking items from hunters dream, so they could have used all that money on getting the actual high ticket items.
I could have done it that way, but where's the fun in that? Better to bring along the loudest Townies and someone I can later throw shade on. :lol:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4510 (isolation #141) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4426, Randomnamechange wrote:Cerb you cannot complain about people getting you to townread Nahdia. You told me that Ranger AND KC were essentially conf town when I scumread them.
Yeah, you were townreading me lots.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4511 (isolation #142) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Cerb, I mean.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4512 (isolation #143) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4427, Firebringer wrote:Why are you arguing this? The game was stupid.
Was not.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4514 (isolation #144) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4434, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 4424, Nahdia wrote:
In post 4420, Cerberus v666 wrote:Varsoon started the day early(since that was the night when I realized she was probscum)
I think you mean 47 hours and 45 minutes late? ;)
Actually irrelevant, because the deadline is the deadline yo. *shrug* in any case, those 48 hours just made up for all the time I spent getting ready for my move and not investigating your slot. :P The game state was restored to where it should have been, EXCEPT for the part where the day started at a time other than the deadline.

No bueno yo. No bueno.
The daystart was bad for Scum too, I couldn't possibly get online that early, and Ranger said it would be tough for her too. If Town had been a bit quicker...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4518 (isolation #145) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4482, Toogeloo wrote:I will mail you my left testicle to /pre-in for Final Fantasy Tactics.

Overall, the game wasn't bad, it was just boring for players who weren't in the know on a lot of the behind the scenes stuff. Like, for me, the only information I had to go on the entire game was in the game thread and my League PT, whereas a lot of scum hunting and game solving was happening in other threads. It became point that I had to basically just sheep because I had to assume the behind the scenes stuff was important and the players being leaders were knowing exactly what was right. My main regret was not inviting my town reads to the League PT first, starting with Randomidget. Everything else, I feel I had little to no impact on, so I can wash my hands of it and not worry about.

What I'm sad about is that I never got invited to another PT in the game. I only got two messages the entire game as well. Apparently I was largely forgettable.
I was going to take you along on a Hunt, but I wasn't told I was HuntMaster in time to choose a Party.

And I was going to invite you into my 'Hood, but we killed you instead. :(

I do feel bad about killing everyone this game.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4525 (isolation #146) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4498, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4496, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4273, Frozen Angel wrote:
@KC I will automaticaly lynch you if I see you lurking ever again
I just want to put this out there now, I NEVER lurk in games.

If I'm not posting like mad, then I either have nothing to contribute, or, far more likely, there's a RL situation going on that has my attention.

I'm currently in 2 ongoing games. I will not be posting in either of then tonight. Why? Because I'm going to read through all the stuff for this game and that will take most of my night.

Does that mean I'm lurking? No, it means I'm finishing something tonight so that I can devote much more time, of better quality, to those 2 games tomorrow.
your such an obvious lurker as scum KC don't just go ahead and deny that. you can't deny that
Check the current M-FM at the other site (I flipped yesterday.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4527 (isolation #147) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4501, Nahdia wrote:we did it Klingoncelt. we won the thing.

^5
You, Ranger, Bogre, and me.

Team Awsome!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4558 (isolation #148) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Varsoon, I can't say how much I appreciate all the hard work you put into this game. It was mindblowing, and I had lots of fun with it.

My suggestions:

Keep the store, but change some of the items. Nearly all of them centered on votes. Change some to a couple 1-Shot self/other player-Protects, a 1-Shot PT Vig, a 1-Shot Redirect or two, a Dayvig (never before Day 3,) you get the idea.

The Hunter circlejerks were a big problem. I would have chosen a different crew each Hunt, but not everyone else would.

So... Have the Hunt Parties, as usual, but also have a second group each Night - the Covenants, that also pick up Insight and Blood Echoes. The Covenants' leader is always chosen randomly by the Mod and they may choose 2 companions. The Covenants will come from those players that haven't been picked for a Hunt yet. (Further into the game they come from those that have only been in 1 Hunt or Covenant, then 2, etc.)

Have more player-controlled characters - at least 1 is definitely Townie-controlled, at least 1 is Scum-controlled, the rest can be either/or, or totally neutral. I loved Patches and the Doll.

Have the Nightmare PTs, but let a player-controlled character "own" one of them. I had fun with the Doll "running" mine.

That's it, my 2 cents.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4561 (isolation #149) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4543, Ranger wrote:
...Then again, this game suffered from "MONEY MONEY GRAB GRAB I NEED TO LYNCH" combined with "SHINY SHINY WEAPON I NEED TO STAB". :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4568 (isolation #150) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4559, Shiro wrote:

Also ALSO

Klingoncelt this is the first time I townread you and you are scum. All trust lost

Yeah... I have a bad feeling that Town's going to auto-lynch me early in games just to be on the safe side... :(
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4633 (isolation #151) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4612, Cerberus v666 wrote:
KC was fairly obviously scum after she bought the old hunter bone and claimed ghernam+the nightmare hijacking crap.
By the time that happened, Scum had basically won.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4637 (isolation #152) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4618, Frozen Angel wrote:The fact your bragging about quick lynching a town is a reason you suck
No, because whoever got the quick lynches in would win the game. Had Nahdia been lynched then Ranger and I would have had to do it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4647 (isolation #153) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4642, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4637, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4618, Frozen Angel wrote:The fact your bragging about quick lynching a town is a reason you suck
No, because whoever got the quick lynches in would win the game. Had Nahdia been lynched then Ranger and I would have had to do it.
thats why I should have stay alive to stop it over a liar master lurker
Not enough players were Scumreading me. I would not have been lynched because you claimed I was lurking.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4725 (isolation #154) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:35 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4674, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh, and I don't think it really matters where those individuals were. The simple fact is three times in this game individuals made unilateral decisions to force lynches, and every one of those occasions resulted in a town death, with no chance of a scum death happening instead.

pedit: The ability existed to be a trap for bad mechanical players FA(in the early game), and a benefit/counter to scum absurdity in the late game. You were supposed to save it until late game to get optimal benefit out of it, not go off using it every day.
Refresh my memory, Cerb: was it you that was in the Hunters' PT trying to organize a double lynch on House & some other Townie?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4786 (isolation #155) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4762, Frozen Angel wrote:ok

I owe a long appology for this post game rage I did

there are several reaons about my life situation and other stuff that made me this bitchy again I guess.
I'm at last week of my fourth month pregnancy
not sure if thats related or not , its just somehow make me cry and then shout then post shit and get angry at every shit ... I'm really really sorry for whoever I was mean to

I'm not upset at any of you legitly. not even the one person in you who actually insulted me directly durig the game (thats not cerb btw)

as I posted that message to ranger i litterally love you all.

I can see what made you play the game like that and I cn understand that this was only a game.

I'm ashamed for how I behaved here.

hope no one is upset about it or they are they can forgive me.

Congratulations and best wishes!

(And yes, the hormone adjustments can be hell on wheels.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4787 (isolation #156) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4778, Shiro wrote:We love you FA

Yep.
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”