Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #200) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe I have an inno also you aren't here. Like if you wanna chat we can chat but you keep leaving.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #201) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1842, TiphaineDeath wrote:You've been acting so fuckin' weird lately man. 1176 is off
In post 1176, SirCakez wrote:ok town pool is (Beeboy, ranger, titus, dunnstral, nero, TD, Heat, Fire Assassin, Antihero)
Null pool is (PV, Almost, Varsoon, TWIE)
Scum pool is (Kappy, Nosferatu, Suzune, Dwlee, Prophlayxis)

Updated reads!
How does a Cakez post make me weird?

In post 1151, Nero Cain wrote:heat+beeboy is a possible scum team. I don't think its out of the realm of impossibility she claims to save her buddy. But at the same time I feel like Beeboy is still p scummy.
In post 904, beeboy wrote:You can't have an incriminating Cop, Tracker or Watcher result on me unless I was framed.

If you are calling some sort of bullshit guilty on me you better say how.
feels a bit of an overreaction.
In post 958, beeboy wrote:What makes you say that?

Town!Beeboy has self hammered before.
Town!Beeboy has self voted when not enough people where willing to vote him.
Scum!Beeboy has never done that so you are just making stuff up.
and this feels like a "oh I self voted so you should town read me for it."

_ this whole thing about possible redirection and jazz just feels...idk. irrelevant.
What is bad about this post? And why is SC not a scumread when he himself agrees that Beeboys reactions were bad...though he's calling Beeboy town for it.

and 1152
meh. If he does flip scum fine, I could see soeone wanting to push me but I mean....not wanting to push a claimed pr is super common.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #202) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1850, TiphaineDeath wrote:Nero, you are saying an awful lot of things that don't add up when I look at them from the perspective you have given to the world that you have, this makes me think you are scum.
and yet you aren't engaging me on these things that make me weird.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #203) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like the posts you are calling me out on were made over 600 posts ago....why did you wait so long?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #204) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok but like...I'm not lynching Beeboy and the whole "I don't agree with wut u sez sew u iz scum!" is like Titus levels of bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #205) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mainly its just gut as was Kappy but you're right, I forgot about that so lemme do what I wanted to do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #206) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nothing in Phrops ISO makes me go "ZOMG this is scum" He kinda buddies up to DW a bit but beyond that? What exactly has PHROP said that makes you so wary of him?

I know there was alot of talk about him being lurking scum but the guy was on v/la and vacation . I'm not super happy that he's now off V/LA and hasn't caught up but he's not even the worst lurker here! (PV is)

So explain t me why I should scum read him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #207) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1861, TiphaineDeath wrote:Bud, insulting me is not going to help your case.
I was insulting Titus not you, get it right!
You aint scum for not agreeing with me. You end up looking like scum for not agreeing with the rational conclusions the perspective you have shown yourself to have would logically hold.
ummm what?

p:edit eh. Prop knowing me and DW are town so calling it TvT is a possibility I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #208) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:PV

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #209) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you aren't even scumreading Prop why is it suspicious that I'm not? Like idk...like nothing has ever really changed on my read on Prop so I don't really get this stuff you are saying.

I am super obviously town and at the least you could argue that I'm a limited shot SK, we also aren't lynching any of Almost, FA or TWIE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #210) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but thats even ignoring my super great play. Titus is just butthurt I think her play is shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #211) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So I'm the only one that finds it a bit suspicious that after being TD's top? town read he's super suspicious of me for not having strong scum or town read on a slot he finds null and he's willing to lynch me.

+his a50 willing to lynch stuff is junk. scum not reading the thread?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #212) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nice
IIOA
there

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #213) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1894, TiphaineDeath wrote:Nero, I have two possibilities in this game right now that make sense, in one of them you are scum, in another you are not. They have two different teams that follow. Here's the thing mate, I respect you, you are good at this game, and thus little pings are all I am ever going to get on you, so I have to follow up on them when there are enough of them, whether I want to or not.
Here's the thing. You are, basically, pushing me as scum 'cause I don't think Prop is super duper scummy and you think I may have been soft defending him. The problem? Prop hasn't flipped scum. Now I know you'll say "I use preflip associations and nothing will stop me!" but I think this is pretty shitty. Like if you want to argue that Prop is scum and I'm his buddy fine but you are putting the cart before the horse. Its also super opportunistic. Like, the stuff you were worried about was 600 posts ago and it just now becomes so incredibly important when there's a growing bandwagon on me. Being paranoid is one thing, I know b/c I was paranoid of you for light agreeing with me all the time, but being so "paranoid" where I just happen to jump into your #1 scumread is an extreme that seems forced and fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #214) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but the more I think about it the less sense it makes. Like why in the world would he find me scummy for "defending" his NULL read. Like I'm sure that I could go through the game and find a shit ton of posts that are defenses. So he didn't want to vote a PR, that's common. I think this is a scum hop.
In post 578, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey Nero, cmere, we can lynch suzune tomorrow.
This looks like a push town (FA) bus scum (suze)
In post 1850, TiphaineDeath wrote:You want to prove me wrong? Come lynch FA, or maybe Dunn or Suzune with me.
lists his scumbuddy last

I'll post more about Titus in a bit but I could see this being a TD, Suzune, PV, and 2 of cakes, Titus, Zakk, Prop, Ranger assuming 5 scum and not MB.

Both PV and Suzune are p obviously scum. TD is pushing everyone BUT Suzune despite her being his #2 scum read. The only thing that throws me a little off is that he did, for a brief time, vote her with me on d1. TD pushing me as Props buddy despite null reading him is odd and I can't help but think he's trying to get me mislynched so he can come in and go "oh well Nero didn't flip scum so it looks like me Nero/Prop team was wrong!" Ranger is just POE. Still find Cakes scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #215) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My thoughts on Titus (in general) are this: She's an ok player with anti-town abilities. Not near as good as she thinks she is but not as horrible as some players. Some of her "logic" is sooooooooooooooo out there and it seems like she's wrong ALOT though her fan boys like to remind me that she does have a good game once in awhile. I think she's stupidly OMGUSy and tends to "read" people based on whether or not they agree with her.

In
THIS
game I think her d1 Almost town read was a bit silly. I didn't like Almost's vote on TWIE and I think that combination of "Fire slipped+but I'm not going to say why+I want Fire vigged+doesn't do anything to convince DGB to shoot him or even tries to wagon him was pretty scuumy so my first reaction was that Titus was defending her buddy or knew he was town and trying to curry favor.

I wasn't super convinced that her sparring with Suzune wasn't distancing/pushing the other team.

I also didn't agree (on d1) that DW was playing like he was in Borderlands.
In post 972, Titus wrote:
In post 970, beeboy wrote:
In post 968, beeboy wrote:Oh I asked Skull.

So if I got redirected my role pm would still read "TD targeted himself" even if I ended up targeting someone else. My bad so Anti is 99% scum not 100% scum.

pedit: Cakez you out of all people should know how poorly I react to situations like this as town. If I was scum I wouldn't be caught off guard and probably would be able to react more reasonably.
Oh wait I lied I am stupid and unable to read.

Nope this went back to having 0 reasonable explanations.
Result pms always show the name of your target. If you are redirected it would display the name of your new target.

So yeah Anti is a lyncher or scum with a backup plan again.
This is not a bastard game. Lyncher ain't happening. I also don't see Anti pushing this day 2 as scum. I also had you as a townread.

CatDog messed up his claim in Cyberpunk and I pounced like a rabid dog (was scum obs).

Cog dis bad here.

Last reads?
I feel like the bolded is very important here 'cause she later calls the Beeboy wagon bad but she's obviously pushing on him so why would town Titus call the beeboy wagon bad in hindsight?
In post 1055, Titus wrote:@almost, why do you keep asking to be vigged? there may not even be a vig.
is also important 'cause this is rolefishing but later chides the town for rolefishing Almost.
In post 1320, Titus wrote:You tracking Anti let's others know he is town.
tracking anti=//=confirm he's town.

There's a few other things that are silly and wrong and yeah I could see the scum motivation in saying things like tracking anti makes him town, think that there's scum in the hood is fiction...like these things ONLY make sense if you are scum and know that the hood is scumless or if anti is town. I don't think its impossible that she all fussy and OMGUS tunneles me while ignoring the actual reasons why I find her scummy. Regardless of her alignment, I think she's a p good lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #216) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

One thing that kinda makes me lean town on Titus is that Cakez is agreeing with her that I'm spamming to placate her yet I'm far from contentless.

Scumcakes=towntitus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #217) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1779, zakk wrote:
In post 1776, Nero Cain wrote:Is Zakk scum? To me Kappy just seemed like a useless troll and Zakks play as been less than stellar but I'm still not "ZOMG I WANT THIS DEAD ASAP"
no obviously not, but who was this question at?
Its a rhetorical question but it was a response to TD.
do you randomly trust ANYONE who's town to be able to reliably read my alignment from seven hi errybody/prod-dodgy style posts?
Maybe if they have a ton of experience with you.
no, this is just a "i have to have an opinion on this person, so i'm gonna make a show of the fact that i have no opinion" opinion
Considering you don't have opinions on 99% of the game (or have atleast haven't shared them) isn't it hypocritical that you think I'm scum for not having any strong opinions on you? Tell me why I should or shouldn't scum read you?

Did you think I was calling you scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #218) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but a TD>>Suzune>>PV group makes so much sense.

All PV is doing is prod dodging and promising content and I can't see how anyone would really be against that wagon
In post 1890, Skullduggery wrote:(4) PeregrineV -- Nosferatu, Almost50, Heat, Nero Cain
and the wagon is all town so not really sure why TD would have an issue with it unless PV is a scumbuddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #219) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The ranger wagon feels off. It popped up over nothing, is fast and has met little resistance...just like the Nos wagon.

So very likely that scum was sitting on those two wagons.Someone look it up or I will when I get back.

Both Titus wagons and PV wagons stalled and town Nero was a counter to. PV wagon is best wagon followed by Titus, Cakes and suzune and then TD.

lates

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #220) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2014, beeboy wrote:This wagon has too much speed
DING DING DING!

vote Titus or PV.

or we can flash wagon Suz,TD or Cakez

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #221) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1772, No Retreat wrote:hey TD, what happens when Titus flips scum?
In post 1809, No Retreat wrote:part of me wants to see Zakk try and build a case on me, the other part thinks this will never happen. I'm also laughing inside.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #222) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2027, Luna Fox wrote:Ok im here, and i see there's a bit less than 4 days remaining, can anyone tell me any quick summary of anything important?
Ranger is a scumlead PV/Titus CW which is why it went so fucking fast. Scum is TD, Suzune, PV and Titus.

Sheep me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #223) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

CAKES! that's the other scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #224) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets get real Titus the only reason you scumread me is 'cause your play has been terrible and I called you on it.

But I mean, Ranger isn't here. This is a town low resistance wagon. You really think i got to 8 votes with all town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #225) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

PV is a prod dodging content less scum fuck. If that was town he'd have been lynched by now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #226) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like the whole "oh Ranger is lurker scum" but that somehow doesn't apply to PV. I mean what the hell.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #227) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sometimes I don't think ppl on this site really know what lurking is. Like being busy or sick and not being able to get on is NOT lurking. Lurking is when you are on and dilibertly not posting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #228) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ranger has done FAR more than PV in this game so I'm still not understanding why PVs "no content/info fish" is townier than Ranger.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #229) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Luna pls iso PV

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (isolation #230) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

PV's given no opinion on the whole game :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #231) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets just say Ranger is scum...do you think her team would bus her that fast?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (isolation #232) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

beeboy, if Ranger gets lynched and flips town you have to sheep me the rest of the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #233) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

says the guy that went from "I think you and Prop are scum together">>>>>"I'm null reading him btw">>>>"Oh I never really wanted you lynched anyays">>>"I want to lynch one of these 7 players and one just happens to be Nero and not Ranger">>>"welp can't get a lynch on one of these 7, lemme bandwagon Ranger>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #234) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is my "OMGUS" scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #235) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You keep saying the PV wagon is bad but you've never said why

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (isolation #236) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2091, Luna Fox wrote:So in summary, there were a bunch of wagons, but then they dissipated and congregated on Ranger?
no. The two wagons were Titus and PV and then I had a little 3 man bandwagon then we had a sudden Ranger wagon that got to l2 in like >1 hour

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #237) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2098, beeboy wrote:If you can get some momentum going on PV if Ranger comes in and decides to be useful I am totally down to lynch there instead.
there is already a PV wagon, join it or Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #238) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Tirus being bad is a thing, she's "scummy" and I think she isn't helping town like at all but there be scum in TD, Suzune, PV and Cakes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (isolation #239) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and Varsoon might as well be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #240) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Varsoon you really think TD has me as town then is all like "you and Prop are scum together! Oh but I'm totes reading Prop as null." joins my growing bandwagon then is all like "oh well, I never wanted you lynched anyways." Meanwhile he's not being proactive at all. And the icing on the cake? Joins the Ranger wagon when he wasn't even scumreading her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #241) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hehe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #242) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but the whole scumteam is on Ranger I bet well -PV

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #243) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its prob too soon to ask your your reads. This game has been a lurkfest.

@Varsoon-I know, you are exhausted from modding but I'd really like to see that slot starting to do things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #244) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2124, beeboy wrote:Now I am only ok with 2 of the votes.
trouble in paradise?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #245) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nvm, I read that wrong

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #246) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I not sheepable?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (isolation #247) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

#1 I believe she's not lurking. She's sick. #2 how is her "lurking" any scummier then any of the other "lurkers"?

But I most have a very hard time seeing her wagon get to 8 in like an hour, when both of the PV and Titus wagons sat at 4 for DAYS, and not be full of scum and the scum decided to bus her with NO resistance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #248) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*than

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #249) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:19 pm<---time of DW's vote

Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:40 pm<---time of TDs vote

So it wasn't an hour, still, that avalanche of votes in those 3 hours doesn't seem like its town. And that's not even including Titus' vote 20 mins later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #250) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

PV has actually been really active sitewide. He's pretty much avoiding posting here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #251) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We are lynching PV and then I'm getting all of Titus, TD Varsoon and Cakes lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #252) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he's posted 23 times today on the site. Titus your willful ignorance is either super scummy or you are so full of yourself you are unwilling to grasp reality.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #253) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've already discussed Ranger but F for effort. I think you are either his scumbuddy or you are so into tunnel mode you can't see reality. Either way I'll be o with your lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #254) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #255) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TITUS!

He's posting it up elsewhere, the wagon on Ranger went super fast with a ton of sketch votes, PV has done nothing this whole game except info fish. I feel like the only logical takeaway is that PV is scum and Ranger is town.

These "maybe he's overgamed" "maybe he doesn't like this game" is absolute bullshit. But I'm going to bed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #256) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

itt: scum abandons the Ranger mislynch wagon

this might not be the right thing to do but but
Dayvig:PV

shot doesn't end the day

vote:td

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (isolation #257) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Luna what fo you think of Dunn?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (isolation #258) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

02 SirCakez
08 Suzune
09 TiphaineDeath
14 zakk
15 PeregrineV
20 Varsoon
21 Titus

5 of these 7 are scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #259) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

inb4 PV flips scum and Titus argues that I'm a day SK

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (isolation #260) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My shot is real Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (isolation #261) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Luna I asked you about Dunn 'cause he has an obsession with lynching Titus and I kinda suspect that he's a lyncher type thing. My shot may have been better served on getting rid of maybe scum/town headache Titus but part of my suspects this is just shit town Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #262) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yep, its cakez, varsoon, suzune, td team SHEEP ME TO VICTORY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #263) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but this town is so fucking dysfunctional that we couldn't even obvious scumPV who is p much ignoring this game. So I don't think town'll win.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #264) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though I'd be ok with a Titus flip so she stops fucking over the town and there are some niggles that this could be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #265) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@luna-I am full of myself, read my massive ISO and talk about me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (isolation #266) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2338, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 2335, Luna Fox wrote:You know, one of the things i always believe in, is that if a mislynch happens, is the fault of the people that misread the slot that should've been town, not the lynchee.
Its more like 50/50, I mean a lynch doesn't just fall out of the sky, but that doesn't mean there isn't people lazy that didn't take the time to understand the person being lynched.
Its more like 75/25.
In post 2343, Luna Fox wrote:Nero: Are you townreading any of Ranger, Heat, Antihero, A50, beeboy?
Because if all 5 of those are town there's at least 1 scum between Titus/Varsoon.
I think Ranger is prob town based on how quickly and shitty her wagon was. All of Heat, Anti and Beeboys play is less than stellar but POE town. I just buy a50s claim. I am scumreading varsoon at this point.
In post 2345, TiphaineDeath wrote:PFagaaaahahahah, and Nero's response is to vote me? God I was right, you are scum this game, you fabulous fuck. And you no one see's it but me either. Ahahaha, god I love this game xD.
ok...tell me why you voted Ranger while not scum reading her.
In post 2354, SirCakez wrote:that being said, if the shot is legit and PV flips scum I might be willing to sheep you on Titus today
Why Titus and not someone else I want dead?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #267) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you aren't even reading are you?

tell me a scumteam that makes sense and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #268) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:cakes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #269) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2168, Skullduggery wrote:Countdown: 3 days, 5 hours, 31 minutes
I didn't really want to wait on him to claim and its not like anyone believed me so then we'd just wind up in a "well you might not really be a dayvig and you are rolefishing!" so I felt like the only alternative was to shoot him and give us the three days to decide who we want to lynch 'cause a no lynch on d2 is stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #270) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but then there's Zakk too. hrmmm...maybe I should replace suzune with him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (isolation #271) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I will not participate in a scumlead mislynch sorry.

As proof just look at how Cakes and TD are jumping off her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #272) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck man, TD voted her while not even scumreading her. You gonna tell me thats town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #273) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pls do not protect me as both A50 and Anti prs are more important thanks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #274) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2423, beeboy wrote:A50's PR protects himself tho.
oh yeah forgot about that.

no, a tracker is more important than a dayvig

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #275) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

anti pls read the game or replace out

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #276) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Cakes
In post 2407, Nero Cain wrote:tell me a scumteam that makes sense and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (isolation #277) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see Nos.

zakk is a maybe...idk. I need to meta him but he seems uselss and trollish.

the only two things that concern me with Luna are that I kinda feel like she was hedging against PV and TD was pushing a me/prop team but wanted to LYNCH me whom he had a town mostly. Though he'll argue that he never wanted me lynch so him sitting on my BW makes little sense as town.

suzune is prob scum though.

Why were you willing to sheep me on Titus if you don't have her as a scumread?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (isolation #278) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

anti, who do you want dead after PV flips.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #279) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2441, SirCakez wrote:Because her shift on Ranger was really weird and I don't like her push on you, so she's slipping as a townread.
ok so when I asked you to make a scumteam that made sense why was she not included?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #280) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she needs to be lynched eventually but others first.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (isolation #281) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Firstly, I hate you guys since I wanted to save all my shots for later but PV was hard as fuck to lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #282) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

luna he's scum so don't listen to him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (isolation #283) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he has yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #284) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2457, Luna Fox wrote:TD probs town, sorry Nero i disagree with your read there.
:(

I have a very hard time seeing him as town that has me as 1 of his top town reads, gets paranoid on me 'cause I didn't think he was the scum of the earth for not wanting to lynch a claimed tracker, joins and sits on my wagon and then says "oh I never wanted you lynched anyways" and then joins the Ranger wagon 'cause he thought Titus and I were scum. Unless we go with Fire's explanation that he's just a moron.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (isolation #285) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cakez today varsoon tomorrow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (isolation #286) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2513, beeboy wrote:Can we lynch Varsoon today?
Why him over Cakez?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #287) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Luna pls respond to #2509

Beeboy, I feel like frustration is easily faked. His stuff doesn't really make a ton of sense here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #288) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd be somewhat ok with a Titus flip 'cause I could kinda see her being tone deaf to everything and pushing me as scum so she doesn't have to do anything but push me.

I just think that cakez>>>varsoon>>>suzune have a better chance of flipping scum.

Luna, I think the "VCA" is junk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (isolation #289) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edited to not look like a scrub VC with pretty colors added.
In post 889, Skullduggery wrote: (11) Brian Hollywood -- SirCakez,
Heat
, Prophylaxis, beeboy,
DrippingGoofball, Ranger
, Antihero, Nosferatu, Titus, Varsoon, Almost50
(2) beeboy --
PeregrineV
Brian Hollywood

(2) Titus -- Fire Assassin, Dunnstral
(1) Fire Assassin -- TiphaineDeath
(1) Nosferatu -- Dwlee99
(1) Dwlee99 -- Nero Cain

Not Voting: TheWayItEnds, Kappy, Suzune
I think TWIE is prob town and Beeboy is prob town and I'm 100% town and Almost is p likely to be town.. Assuming that I'm correct on TWIE and Beeboy and Almost then it means

cakes, prop, anti, nos, titus, varsoon are the possible scum on the Hollywood wagon

and

FA, Dunn, TD, and DW are the possible scum off the wagon.

Firstly, I don't even get WHY you think there is only 1 scum off the wagon. But if you did think that you have to believe that all the scum is im cakez, anti, nos, titus, varsoon.

I also think Nos is p town, I guess its some what possible that she's scum and sits on her buddy PV but eh.

So are you proposing a Xakez, Anti, Titus, Varsoon team?

Remind me why you think there was only one scum off the wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (isolation #290) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TINFOIL THEORY

All of Anti, Beeboy and Luna didn't vote PV 'cause they didn't want PV lynched but "voted" him after my shot 'cause it was safe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #291) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, you said you'd vote either PV or Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #292) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you could have gone either way with your vote but I still don't see prop that scummy but I'm a little paranoid of TD pushing a prop/Nero team but lets lynch Nero.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (isolation #293) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1894, TiphaineDeath wrote:Nero, I have two possibilities in this game right now that make sense, in one of them you are scum, in another you are not
Like here he is pushing me as scum and I don't really buy his reason for voting Ranger.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (isolation #294) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2537, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2535, Nero Cain wrote:Remind me why you think there was only one scum off the wagon?
I think there was 1 scum off the wagon but elsewhere, and 1 scum in Not Voting.
ok but why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #295) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Varsoon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #296) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why doesn't anti make sense as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #297) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Beeboy did you claim your role in the hood?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (isolation #298) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2560, beeboy wrote:And I survived day 1 over DGB despite them knowing I was a tracker.
i think this is maybe a point in anti town favor...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #299) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah, I'm not gonna wanna put up with Titus' bullshit the rest of the game so pls kill me mafia or sk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (isolation #300) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or we can lynch her at some point.

and I'm prob a little pissed at beeboy, like even if he thinks anti is a better scum hunter than me.

anti is basicly sitting here and doing nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #301) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2571, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2569, Nero Cain wrote:Yeah, I'm not gonna wanna put up with Titus' bullshit the rest of the game so pls kill me mafia or sk.
I don't think there's an SK, specially with you having a dayvig and there only being 1 death overnight.
I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #302) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DGB's reads were crap btw. Her two biggest scumreads are both town (Brian and Nos)

yes kappy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (isolation #303) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Anyways, more Varsoon votes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (isolation #304) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so let em bus. Varsoon is prob scum so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (isolation #305) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well last post of the day she wanted Nos. Lets just kill scumSOON

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #306) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and not even all those'll fit 'cause like another killing role DOES exist (an sk?) if its a 3rd party there are only 2 more mafia since 5 scum in a 21 seems like it makes the most sense. 6/15 split is possible I suppose but nothing over that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #307) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2597, Varsoon wrote:I'm playing the game, just not 100 posts a fucking minute like you kids.
You've barely given any opinions and haven't been helpful with scumhunting at all.

This dies.

Sorry Beeboy but your reads blow. I was meta diving Anti and found http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=65750 cakes was in this and when he got mislynched the amount of ATE/frustration wasn't near what we've seen here. Varsoon is like an sk or something and Cakes is group scum. I REFUSE to believe that both Titus and Cakes are town that tried to shoot down my speed of the wagon argument for why the ranger wagon was shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #308) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2600, Titus wrote:this is you refusing the truth when it smacks you in the face.
Says the person that tried like hell to save PV

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (isolation #309) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes
I'm
the one being toxic :shifty:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (isolation #310) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I like your switch to the moral high ground role. After how terribly wrong you've been. So I don't agree with Beeboys cake read, big fucking deal.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (isolation #311) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well his reads aren't as shitty as yours. :P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #312) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

COMEBACK BEE!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2632 (isolation #313) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Dunn, what was that slip you said DW made earlier?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (isolation #314) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2274, Dunnstral wrote:I think dwlee claimed mafia goon a while back?

Or was I mistaken
i thought you were saying he slipped

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (isolation #315) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you voting Varsoon with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (isolation #316) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Dunn I think he's scum of some flavor, whether that's group scum or a 3rd party it doesn't really matter to me. I think the Varsoon wagon is PV all over again.

I think there are enough town

Ranger
Almost
me
Beeboy
Heat
TWIE
maybe Titus but should be gone before lylo...I'm waffling hard here though.
FA
Nos

that we could just town bloc it and kill everything. I'll make a reads list tomorrow and I want you guys to follow it.

Another possibility is that Anti is scum and scum decided to have him claim PT checker so he could clear his buddies. He's not really doing anything. Like I know that sometimes town lurk and be useless to hide their PR but he's already outted so I'm not sure why he's sitting like a bump on a log.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (isolation #317) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*lynch list rather

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (isolation #318) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Varsoon/cakez>>>>wich ever of cakes/varsoon is still alive>>>TD if scum Fox if scum Anti>>>>suzune>>>Titus>>>DW>>>Anti if fox/TD didn't flip scum >>>Zakk>>>Dunn

Is roughly what I'm thinking

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (isolation #319) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, my bad guys. I was entertaining the idea that this was shit town Titus ala Xmen but this is probs scum. I don't think I was even Titus' top scum read and she jailkept me? I had crumbed a pr hard and her/her team picked up on it I bet you.

@luna I don't think you are really that scummy. I'm just wary that TD would push a me/you team and then try to get me lynched. It looked like bus buddy/vote towny.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (isolation #320) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I think my paranoia of TD is justified but I wouldn't trust you to agree b/c a TD scum flip points to you as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (isolation #321) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but getting rid of all Titus/Varsoon/suzune makes a ton of sense too so ok lets do that.

vote:Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (isolation #322) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

NO! TD was pushing US as a scum team yet NULL reading your slot. I don't think this is hard to understand.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (isolation #323) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd ONLY lynch you if TD flipped scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (isolation #324) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2741, Titus wrote:My jail is normal
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #325) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Your defense is that we should totally town read you for being a PV "counter wagon" but not read Ranger as being a counter wagon to you?

I bet that both you and PV are scum here, 'cause if you were town why the Ranger wagon? I know that scum do hard defend you ala Xmen and want you around so you can fuck up the town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (isolation #326) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you were town I don't see you jailkeeping me. I wasn't your biggest scumread and I had crumbed a PR d1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (isolation #327) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who says my role is normal?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2786 (isolation #328) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

A normal role is the one that would have no drawbacks. I'm saying my roles is NOT normal. But you are scum and trying to twist so I'm going to stop arguing now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (isolation #329) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you guys should totally lynch Suzune, Varsoon and Cakez next.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #330) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TD and luna ONLY make sense as a group and my guess is that there are 4 team scum so if any of Suzune/Cakes/Varson flip team scum then they are both town although if there's a SECOND team this goes out of the water.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (isolation #331) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd rather not claim it. I know there is atleast one more killing role besides me and the scum, whether thats an sk, a 2nd team or another vig idk.

but guts says that lynches on Suzune, Cakez and Varsoon will end the game but if not I'd suggest DW.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (isolation #332) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So what do you guys think of that? Suzune>>>cakes>>>varsoon>>>DW? After Titus of course

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2799 (isolation #333) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm reading in. It
could
just be standard boilerplate. (and its not the you win when all threats from the town are deaded") I'll full claim when I feel like it. Titus, if you aren't scum you deserve some type of anti-paragon award. I think your jail keep on me is crud and that whole thing about my role being normal is stupid.

Luna you never got around to finishing my iso :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (isolation #334) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also Zakk needs to go in there too

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (isolation #335) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2801, Titus wrote:
In post 2799, Nero Cain wrote:I'm reading in. It
could
just be standard boilerplate. (and its not the you win when all threats from the town are deaded") I'll full claim when I feel like it. Titus, if you aren't scum you deserve some type of anti-paragon award. I think your jail keep on me is crud and that whole thing about my role being normal is stupid.

Luna you never got around to finishing my iso :(
And you always go personal as scum.
If scum are stupid enough to not night kill me and after we lynch all of cakez/varsoon/suzune/DW/Zakk and the game hasn't ended they are free to lynch me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #336) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you believe that I'm the sk?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (isolation #337) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda think Varsoon is our 3p scum since Titus voted him but fought like hell against PV. But no one should protect me at all. Regardless of if scum think I am the daySK or not they HAVE to kill me or I'm just going to shoot them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (isolation #338) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I rather you guys keep the investigations roles alive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (isolation #339) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you guys put any stock into jackrito RVSing his buddy Titus and those two mainly pushing on each other the whole game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (isolation #340) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2840, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2839, Nero Cain wrote:Do you guys put any stock into jackrito RVSing his buddy Titus and those two mainly pushing on each other the whole game?
who's jackrito?
the guy that Dunn replaced

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2848 (isolation #341) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

idk....he's on the POE list though so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (isolation #342) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the shes a POS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (isolation #343) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There IS a tell that I vaugely remember that is along the lines of "when someone accuses you of being actual scum they are the ones that are actual scum" Though I still think Kappy was just useless and trollish so if he was scum I was obv wrong wich is prob why I've never won a scummie :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #344) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I mean, killing all of Kappy, Suzune, Varsoon and cakez should be GG

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (isolation #345) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think investigations etc should be on the 4 we are NOT killing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2868 (isolation #346) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2866, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2865, Nero Cain wrote:but I mean, killing all of Kappy, Suzune, Varsoon and cakez should be GG
Yeah i came to the same conclusion.
Assuming this is correct scum got owned

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (isolation #347) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, Cakes (assuming scum) and Titus are the only ones that put any effort into this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #348) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Varsoon is pretty likely to be scum. I think he's LESS likely to be team scum 'cause Titus voted him but if he does flip team scum I'd have a desire to lynch Beeboy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (isolation #349) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i want Cakez no where near lylo though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (isolation #350) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TD's vote on Ranger was still shit....fuck I just kinda want to kill everyone that was on the Ranger wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2915 (isolation #351) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2026, Skullduggery wrote: (8) Ranger -- beeboy, Suzune, Dwlee99, Heat, SirCakez, Varsoon, TiphaineDeath, Titus
I almost feel like the rest of the scum are here. I think 5 in a 21 makes sense. Lets say that is right. That makes a 4 man mafia team. With 2 down that would mean 2 scum in Beeboy, Suzune, Dw, Cakez, Varsoon, and TD.

I think a Varsoon/Suzune flip makes the most sense tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (isolation #352) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Would you lynch Beeboy if Varsoon flips team scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (isolation #353) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2915, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2026, Skullduggery wrote: (8) Ranger -- beeboy, Suzune, Dwlee99, Heat,
SirCakez, Varsoon, TiphaineDeath, Titus
but is such a shit area

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (isolation #354) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

WOAH!!! What if Varsoon and beeboy/TD/Suzune are the last mafia and Cakez is the 3rd party

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #355) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

role+that stupid you had a "dream" you were scum with Titus and Soon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (isolation #356) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2926, SirCakez wrote:I'm not this shit as third party
I've won a game as a solo third party before
So why are you so shitty? :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (isolation #357) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it only works if Varsoon flips team scum. So hope he flips 3rd party

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2940 (isolation #358) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can you just full claim Bee?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (isolation #359) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2938 (isolation #360) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (isolation #361) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

damn I REALLY want the full claim huh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2946 (isolation #362) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus hurry up and give Beeboy a fakeclaim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (isolation #363) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but real talk, if you are town bee you REALLY REALLY REALLY gotta stop trolling

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (isolation #364) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tracker SK?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (isolation #365) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you can ride some town cred for now. lets lynch Varsoon and go from there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (isolation #366) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

g2g good job today guys

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #367) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DW your vote sux

dayvig:Varsoon

vote: Suzune

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (isolation #368) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm most confident that Varsoon will flip some form of scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (isolation #369) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LUNA! Why have you stopped telling me good things about me?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #370) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah a Suzune/Varsoon grouping makes a ton of sense. I just kinda thought he might not be team scum since Titus threw her vote on him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (isolation #371) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3035, SirCakez wrote:Dwlee busses a lot so I think that could have been faked easily.
hrmmmm....yeah, he probs should e back in the POE pile.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #372) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3041, Dwlee99 wrote:why does my vote suck?
Since we are doing Varsoon/Suzune today and you aren't voting with the tow.

though MAYBE Zakk/Varsoon would be better today b/c atleast Zakk is here...idk. I just want to kill you all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3044 (isolation #373) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or Suzune gets off v/la tomorrow. Lets grill her.

thoughts on her full claiming?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (isolation #374) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

zakk where are these reads you promised yesterday?

ant zult

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3051 (isolation #375) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Anti whom did you investigate and what was the result?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (isolation #376) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nope. Just was hoping to get some reactions.

2, 4, 6 who do we appreciate?
In post 3052, Dwlee99 wrote:so I should just hive mind?
I don't see why not. Like it was nearly impossible to lynch PV b/c everyone was so full of themselves.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3057 (isolation #377) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Varsoon

anti still needs to claim his investigate

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3066 (isolation #378) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't remember you claiming such. Also Almost says he has reason to believe there is a 2nd team/3rd party as well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (isolation #379) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The argumentative side of me wants to write up my case on Varsoon so I can watch him squirm and the lazy side of me says "I'm confirmed town so fuck off"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (isolation #380) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sk is a killing role, that's my argument that I believe there's another killing role. Varsoon is saying he has wording that there isn't another TEAM like that somehow invalidates mine.

hehe, scum is keeping me alive in the hopes everyone gets paranoid and votes me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (isolation #381) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

luna he's scum, so just ignore him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3126 (isolation #382) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think Nos is scum unless bus or 3rd party.

I feel like Varsoon will deff flip scum so he's the one I want the most but the order doesn't really matter that much so if you guys rather do Zakk today then fine. So I'll be switching my vote back and 4th between these 4.

02 SirCakez
08 Suzune
14 zakk
20 Varsoon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (isolation #383) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your ISO makes me want to puke

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #384) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

was he town or scum in mildly dangerous?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (isolation #385) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Zakk,
WHY
is suzune town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3159 (isolation #386) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3154, zakk wrote:1. Interactions + 2. scum hunting + 3. stuff I can't talk about (yet) + 4. a distinct town tell I have (which I have used with 90%+ accuracy so I don't wanna share it). 5.But gut on top of that

1. show your work
2. this hasn't really been happening
3. junk
4. junk
5. junk

Conclusion

your town read on her is junk and I think the only possible way that you have a town read on her is that you are scum that knows she is town or you are defending a buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #387) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no point in rushing the day

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (isolation #388) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I want to grill Suz. I'd ike to give her less time to make up a fakeclaim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #389) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thoughts on having Zakk, Suzune, Cakez and Varsoon CLAIM?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (isolation #390) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Zakk you seem really disconnected from the game. These constant promises to catchup and then claiming that you haven't and that you are having a hard time makes me pretty ok with watch you hang.

Why did you not read up over the night phase?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #391) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah like you were under any serious threat to get killed with three outted town prs and you are a major lynch option.

Anyways, go ahead and full claim since you are going to likely eat rope today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3176 (isolation #392) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

k feel free Cakez

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3179 (isolation #393) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

cakez and Zakk full claim plox

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (isolation #394) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (isolation #395) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but TBF, Zakk isn't online or can hide his online status still I feel like having him, Varsoon and Suz claim is a p good idea.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (isolation #396) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What in the world...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3191 (isolation #397) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nm I get it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (isolation #398) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so Zakk and Suzune are claimed masons nifty

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (isolation #399) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmmm....

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”