DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (isolation #200) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:39 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Correction: Naked vote.

I'm sure there's some reason(?)
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (isolation #201) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:44 am

This is long out of RVS. There is no reason for a random/not seroius vote.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #202) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:51 am

I'm interested in ending this day.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (isolation #203) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:04 am

In post 1360, Transcend wrote:How long has this day been going on for @Diamond

Waco vote sucks and has "easy nacho scapegoat" written all over it.
It's been going for ~5 days, iirc
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #204) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:05 am

In post 1382, Fox McCloud wrote:keyen is starting to display that newb card pretty strongly and often.
I'd expect less complaining about not knowing what's going on or what to do and more actually trying.

-Luna
Keyen is slowly drifting into scum territory. He looks like he's trying to do the same thing I pulled in MGSV mafia.

For those who don't want to read, basically I just passed off everything as "well, I'm not sure because I'm super inexperienced" and they gave me a whole bunch of passes on stuff.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #205) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:34 pm

In post 1401, Imperium wrote:
In post 1346, farside22 wrote:Imp: I'm curious what your scum reads are besides mj and waco.
I'm not the biggest fan of DS because he still hasn't done anything that I have to squint to see coming from as scum; his latest pursuits (BRO, you need to post more so people can read you!) have impressed me as in I have no idea how someone could be active as DS is, but still have absolutely no investment in the day itself. I liked his accusation of key because it seemed better than the rest of his posting combined, but I'd be a lot happier with the slot if the rest of his posting looked like that.

Also not sure about Magna; I remember skimming that he had a response to us more recently and I'll probably have a clearer view there but I think he's getting bogged down in dislike of different players and their treatment of him (which is reasonable enough, okay), but the conviction on them being scum isn't there to the degree it's been in literally every interaction I've had with Magna ever.
Well, to answer your question, I can be this active while have no investment in this day because I absolutely suck donkey balls at Day 1. I will do better. I promise.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #206) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Y'know, I don't dislike this wagon. I'm abilvilant to it.

VOTE: Waco
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (isolation #207) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:03 pm

GAH.

I prefer Camnsuki wagon, but I'm also fine with Waco. Screw it. Whichever wagon is going to win out is what I'll go with.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #208) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:10 pm

In post 1454, farside22 wrote:
In post 1452, DiamondSentinel wrote:GAH.

I prefer Camnsuki wagon, but I'm also fine with Waco. Screw it. Whichever wagon is going to win out is what I'll go with.
I'm the crazy person.
How are you.
I'm thinking scum reads going with camntuski, bro, imp (that is not the nacho town I love and adore), hippy.
I have a few leaning scum and null reads but I won't get to that till later.
Don't understand what you're saying the first 2 lines, but I agree with you on camn and hippy, bro is null, and imp is null!town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (isolation #209) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:54 pm

This is both similar and different from Imperium's play in Machina (and I don't mean exactly like it. I mean there are general similarities). That's mostly why I'm hesitent to completely townread Imperium.

PEdit: I hope Firebringer has a super powerful, ultra swingy role again. I mean, he'll likely screw town over with it, but it's still hilarious to watch him struggle. He did it in Machina and UNI MUM (and he commited suicide with his Lucid Dreamer role in UNI MUM)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (isolation #210) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:39 pm

In post 1465, Firebringer wrote:I just lost a mafia game, can someone hug me?
Sure.

*knife hug*
In post 1466, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1459, DiamondSentinel wrote:PEdit: I hope Firebringer has a super powerful, ultra swingy role again. I mean, he'll likely screw town over with it, but it's still hilarious to watch him struggle. He did it in Machina and UNI MUM (and he commited suicide with his Lucid Dreamer role in UNI MUM)
Shhhhh you might out me.
Ooh? ^_^
In post 1470, Firebringer wrote:omg, I remember the wiggles.....
Tv shows were weird.
Fruit Salad! Yummy yummy!
In post 1471, farside22 wrote:
In post 1465, Firebringer wrote:I just lost a mafia game, can someone hug me?
Don't get me started.
If I saw Titus right now I'd bitch at her.
I used to think Titus was good at mafia.

She's just good at looking proactive, and somewhat decent in mid-game. She should never be allowed to make it to LyLo.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (isolation #211) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:39 pm

Ooh pagetop
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (isolation #212) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:58 pm

UNVOTE:

As much as I love lolhammers, let's not have one right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (isolation #213) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:05 pm

Oh hey, before we go to night phase, I have a couple requests:

If you have a neighborhood, please put me in it. I love neighborhoods, and perform really well in them.

Also, if you can give out vig kills (I know it's a longshot) or can do them, please don't use them tonight...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (isolation #214) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:26 pm

Hey kid. Calm down. There is no need for you to swear at someone in all caps...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #215) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:34 pm

In post 1498, Fox McCloud wrote:
In post 1492, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, if you can give out vig kills (I know it's a longshot) or can do them, please don't use them tonight...
ignore this
That's scummy...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (isolation #216) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:35 pm

In post 1500, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1497, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hey kid. Calm down. There is no need for you to swear at someone in all caps...
I don't tolerate scum or stupid.

Farside has clearly demonstrated that she's one of the two.

I'm going with the former over the latter.
In post 1501, BROseidon wrote:If you can't handle being sworn at your yelled at in a game that's fundamentally about deception and emotion.

Maybe you shouldn't play mafia.

Just a thought.
This isn't emotion.

This is just a childish tantrum. You need to grow up.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #217) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:46 pm

[sigh]

First off, I'm not a sociopathic logicbot. I have emotions. I just realize that you don't need to have a temper tantrum anytime something doesn't go your way.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #218) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:56 pm

See! I can do good things.

Although I don't get why Katsuki is so pissed at me...

PEdit: I haven't been fluffing, and I am still scumhunting. D1 just isn't the time to expect fruit.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (isolation #219) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Additionally, I merely made a suggestion/request. I didn't say "if you don't do this, you will lose the game for town!"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (isolation #220) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:34 pm

Je ne comprends pas
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #221) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:32 am

I'm very much more for a camn lynch than a Waco. However, I'm not entirely for an imperium lynch. Not enough information to make a decision on that yet.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #222) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:49 am

In post 1560, Transcend wrote:I dunno if I'm the only one with these feelings but yeah don't dig it.

Diamond is also not as towny anymore in fact I've Rollercoaster'd on him a bit. Been on off town/scum about him. Right now he's moving a bit closer to the scum pile but probably not someone I'd lynch today.
Yeah well get used to that. You won't get a solid read on me until D3 at least (usually D4). But you'll see that I might as well be modconfirmed with how townie I get.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #223) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:06 am

helpful!=town

I'm not saying Imperium is scum. I'm just saying your reasoning is flawed.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #224) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:16 am

That statement says in regular english

Helpful doesn't equate being town.

Just because someone is helpful doesn't mean they are town. It's a post hoc ergo prompter hoc falacy (well, correlation doesn't imply causation, but they are close enough and p.h.e.p.h. sounds cooler)

PEdit: Keeping someone around solely because they are useful isn't necessarily a good thing...

But that reaction to the fake vig was 100% a scum reaction. "Thank god this is over so I can leave" is a scum reaction.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #225) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:16 am

(that was them, right? I remember there was a fakevig and I remember the reaction, but I couldn't remember if it was at them or at someone else)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (isolation #226) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:32 am

Camntsuki, you're coming dangerously close to GrayICE UNI MUM levels of toxicity...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #227) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:38 am

"Don't suspect" implies you think they are town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #228) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:47 am

@mod Can you do something about this ball of toxicity known as camntsuki? This is clearly a violation of rule A5.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (isolation #229) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:48 am

Indeed. It's been, what, 3 weeks since the last ban? I agree, this is unnacceptable.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (isolation #230) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:00 am

In post 1583, Grib wrote:Good morning.

Do people on this site actually care about the "be respectful etc" rule?
Not really. and that's what I've been trying to change with this game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (isolation #231) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:09 am

In post 1586, Cephrir wrote:
In post 282, DiamondSentinel wrote:In all honesty, it's because Ceph's attitude is really pissing me off so I want him out.
:lol:
1. It was an RVS vote.

2. I didn't say that you were a terrible person or swear at you.

3. Your attitude was (and sorta kinda still is) pretty terrible.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (isolation #232) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:16 am

In post 1593, kdowns wrote:Am I the only one who didn't have a problem with Camn's attitude? I mean for christ sakes, a good chunk of us have been dicks to each other for the entire game.
In post 1595, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1593, kdowns wrote:Am I the only one who didn't have a problem with Camn's attitude? I mean for christ sakes, a good chunk of us have been dicks to each other for the entire game.
Yeah tbh camntsuki being directly dickish is no worse than the passive-aggressive baiting the rest of the game is partaking in...
It doesn't matter what others were/are doing. The point is that Camnsuki took it to a level far beyond any sort of ignorable level.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #233) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:33 am

Oh... Huh. Spiffeh is here.

I almost confused you and hippo earlier, again. Ever since you guys hydra'd as Spifflop, I've confused you.

tsk tsk

PEdit: Correction: Why wouldn't he be already trying to get rid of you :lol:
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (isolation #234) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:41 am

In post 1607, kdowns wrote:
In post 1599, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1595, BROseidon wrote:
Yeah tbh camntsuki being directly dickish is no worse than the passive-aggressive baiting the rest of the game is partaking in...
It doesn't matter what others were/are doing. The point is that Camnsuki took it to a level far beyond any sort of ignorable level.
Fair, but it's the internet. You shouldn't take things seriously online.
Just because it's the internet doesn't give people a free pass to be that rude to another person. There is a person on the other side of the screen that you are talking to. You should start treating them as such.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (isolation #235) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:42 am

(the "you" was a general sense, as in "it's imperitive that one treats them as such")
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (isolation #236) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:39 am

This is getting really painful to read...

PEdit: Just wait, Spiff. It'll change pretty soon.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (isolation #237) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:54 am

Ok Spiff. Here are some spoilers.

Snape kills Dumbledore
Bruce Willis was dead the whole time
Tyler was in the Narrator's head the whole time.

PEdit: ME!

Other spoiler: Nobody else sees it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #238) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:57 am

Probably me
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #239) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:27 am

861 was a joke post, Imperium. It was right after someone said commented about how someone was going to complain that there was no resistance, no counterwagon, and it popped up really quickly
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #240) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:32 am

Tis fine, my bretheren and sisteren!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #241) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:04 am

Oh, look, a better wagon.

VOTE: Hiplop
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (isolation #242) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:15 am

In post 1787, Spiffeh wrote:I have achieved the tortuous feat of reading every post of these 72 pages

This alone should catapult me to the very top of everyone's town lists
Unfortunately, not quite.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (isolation #243) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:31 am

In post 1818, hiplop wrote:town: spiff, fox, imp, BRO, GRib, Ceph, Keyen, Kdowns.
rOLETOWN: MedicalJunkies

Null, but scummier than not: Kraska, Snarky, Transcend
Scum: Waco, Magna, Farside, Fire
I'm not on this list.

Thta is a serious issue.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (isolation #244) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:32 am

In post 1826, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1824, hiplop wrote:
In post 1821, BROseidon wrote:Steal the scum's NK?

Oh wait Ceph was scum that game.
Yeah, ceph can be dram. Spiffeh can be faraday
Who's Skrew, then? Do we need to have auditions?
I'll be Skrew.

All I have to do is be super angsty and play against your wincon.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (isolation #245) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:10 am

OOH PAGETOP
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (isolation #246) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:18 am

Someone vote so I can hammer. I want to take that hammah.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (isolation #247) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:38 am

I want dat hammeh
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (isolation #248) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:03 pm

Someone vote Waco so I can hammer soon.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (isolation #249) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:15 pm

I'm a compulsive hammerer. I have to hammer any wagon I vote on. It's my role. /s
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (isolation #250) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Fuck it. Someone else take the hammer and end this.

VOTE: Waco
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (isolation #251) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:58 pm

I'd go ahead and hammer, Transcend.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (isolation #252) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:35 am

Interesting.

VOTE: keyenpeydee

(Hiplop dies later. keyen gets rope right now)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1896 (isolation #253) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:41 am

In post 1895, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1893, DiamondSentinel wrote:Interesting.

VOTE: keyenpeydee

(Hiplop dies later. keyen gets rope right now)

Interesting. VOTE: keyenpeydee(Hiplop dies later. keyen gets rope right now)
Not unless you are claiming Night actions he doesn't.

Key can be lynched at any time. hiplop is like that frustrating mold that takes tons of work to clear out. Just look at Firebringer's recent Legends of the Hidden Speakeasy. We need as many not-scum alive as possible to take care of this mold infestation. The longer he lingers the more effective his partners will be in keeping him alive.
How about this. Both of us leave our mostly naked votes, and see which one the rest of the town likes best.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (isolation #254) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:51 am

In post 1898, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1896, DiamondSentinel wrote:How about this. Both of us leave our mostly naked votes, and see which one the rest of the town likes best.
Nope. I gave in to letting Town and scum come together for a god-awful mislynch yesterday behind the leadership of Imperiuym and I'm done letting Town be led around blindly.

Why were you so eager to hammer a player who was obviously Town yesterday BTW?
Eh, at that point, I figured I might have been misreading them, so I didn't really care.

But I am quite confident in the murder of keyen being a good thing.

Also, I elect that I be the next town leader. Follow me blindly plox.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (isolation #255) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:54 am

Spiffeh's posts don't actually seem that bad.

And I'm glad that you've gotten over your petty squabble with me, Cephrir, and can now see that I am obv!town. ^_^
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (isolation #256) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:54 am

It's funny, almost like I said that it would happen.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (isolation #257) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:16 am

Anyone receive some sort of interesting "thing" last night? I know we already killed the cookie vender, but did anyone receive a neighborhood (don't say who with) or anything of the sort that they can see?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (isolation #258) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:38 am

There is no way that they could be confirmed town. They could have their role confirmed, but they can't have their alignment confirmed by acting on another.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (isolation #259) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:55 am

In post 1933, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1932, DiamondSentinel wrote:There is no way that they could be confirmed town. They could have their role confirmed, but they can't have their alignment confirmed by acting on another.
The role is called Friendly Neighbor you moron.
In post 1936, BROseidon wrote:DS sorry for calling you a moron but please learn your common roles before asserting that I'm making a technical mistake.

Because I don't make technical mistakes as town.

Ever.
1. This is a shitty statement whatsoever, but I can't really do much beyond just say that it's shitty.

2. I guess I had assumed that FN would throw off balance too much (since, from my experience, it definitely does). But that will be reserved for the deadchat/postgame. No use expressing my opinions on setups. However, assuming this was reviewed, then it's safe to assume that scum has equally powerful roles. So, fun fun.
In post 1938, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1907, DiamondSentinel wrote:Spiffeh's posts don't actually seem that bad.

And I'm glad that you've gotten over your petty squabble with me, Cephrir, and can now see that I am obv!town. ^_^
When did I say that?
Again. Being facetious, since you hadn't put me in your list of people to die.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (isolation #260) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:56 am

Assuming all of the roles we've seen hinted at are in the setup and town aligned, I pity scum this game. They are kinda getting shat-on.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1975 (isolation #261) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:08 am

In post 1951, BROseidon wrote:Friendly neighbor isn't a particularly powerful role?
It's objectively more powerful than IC, as it forces the scum to try to go in a 1v1 with town (if they lie) or to reveal a confirmed townie, if they happen to be chosen.

Also, if scum want to stop it, then it forces them to waste a kill/roleblock on a less-than-favorable slot.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (isolation #262) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:09 am

IC is a passive role. It has no flexibility whatsoever.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (isolation #263) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:11 am

In post 1981, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1975, DiamondSentinel wrote:It's objectively more powerful than IC, as it forces the scum to try to go in a 1v1 with town (if they lie) or to reveal a confirmed townie, if they happen to be chosen.

Also, if scum want to stop it, then it forces them to waste a kill/roleblock on a less-than-favorable slot.
IC is much more powerful than Friendly Neighbor.

As I said Day 1 - stop the pointless role rambling.
I really really don't understand how IC is more powerful (unless it's BP, which I have encountered, and found extremely bullshit)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (isolation #264) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:18 am

Claim your damn guilty, FB. You will die anyways tonight. No scumteam would let someone who crumbed that live.

Also, I swear, if you were faking a guilty...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (isolation #265) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:19 am

Also, DO NOT HAMMER

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SORT OF BS THAT HAPPENED IN MACHINA WHERE SOMEONE HAD A "GUILTY" ON SOMEONE ELSE AND WE HAMMERED THEM IN UNDER 24 HOURS!

I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WILL TURN OUT, BUT THAT TIME IT WAS A FUCKING GAMBIT. 2 TOWN DIED BECAUSE OF THAT BULLSHIT PLAY.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (isolation #266) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:23 am

Yes. A cop that doesn't know they are another sanity is 100% bastard.

Framers, I'm pretty sure are considered pretty bastard.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2016 (isolation #267) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:28 am

Ok, I would like everyone to flavorclaim. That would be optimal.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2022 (isolation #268) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:38 am

In post 2017, Spiffeh wrote:I really don't see why that is necessary
If at all possible, could you trust me on that?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2025 (isolation #269) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:43 am

In post 2024, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2022, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2017, Spiffeh wrote:I really don't see why that is necessary
If at all possible, could you trust me on that?
I'm open to hearing more opinions on it
I don't need to convince you. You've already flavorclaimed.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (isolation #270) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:45 am

Additionally, if I might add, mechanically, I trust you, and I have no real scumread on you. You replied with your flavor and roleclaim promptly when asked, so it doesn't seem like you had to look what they claimed up, so that's a plus.

PEdit: I'm going to *hesitantly* state that town shouldn't be worried about "making enemies", since they should know that, given the right play, everything
should
sort itself out in the town's favor, so a little bit of dissonance in the early game isn't an issue.

Sure, you don't want to run around D4 insulting people and using all caps and whatever, but D1-2 isn't a big deal.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (isolation #271) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:46 am

So, basically, hiplop sits at a fairly solid null!town for now. And my vote stays on keyen.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (isolation #272) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:07 am

Yeah, I still see Spiffeh as pretty town...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (isolation #273) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:08 am

I... Haven't lied about any questions.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (isolation #274) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:13 am

That wasn't lying.

Alternate sanities are 100% bastard if the player isn't told (it's in the rules of a bastard game explicitly) I will bet copious amounts of money, because I know that's the truth.

As for framers, I said I thought they were. That was just misinformation, if it's even wrong (I don't even think it's wrong, but I'm too lazy to check)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (isolation #275) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:18 am

Ok, framers aren't bastard. I got confused because they are listed in the list of bastard things as something that's not bastard. A simple mistake.

But regardless, that's still a bullshit case, KDowns. You are really really encroaching into 100% scum territory.

If you've got a vig, please use it on KDowns. Either he's playing 100% terribly or he's scum. I don't care which.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (isolation #276) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:18 am

In post 2051, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2048, kdowns wrote:It hasn't been 100% confirmed yet in my eyes on the guilty on you. So why should I believe it right now.
So you think everyone should just ignore it?
Do you think Firebringer would fake a guilty as scum?

I feel like you're purposefully being noncommittal and I don't like it
Then let's lynch him instead.

In fact, I'd much rather have that than keyen.

VOTE: KDowns

Keyen can die some other time.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2061 (isolation #277) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:23 am

Firebringer claims the guilty

Then rationalizes his joke.

This is definitely a fake-ass guilty.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (isolation #278) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:23 am

vote*

christ...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (isolation #279) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:27 am

In post 2058, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2027, DiamondSentinel wrote:Additionally, if I might add, mechanically, I trust you, and I have no real scumread on you. You replied with your flavor and roleclaim promptly when asked, so it doesn't seem like you had to look what they claimed up, so that's a plus.

PEdit: I'm going to *hesitantly* state that town shouldn't be worried about "making enemies", since they should know that, given the right play, everything
should
sort itself out in the town's favor, so a little bit of dissonance in the early game isn't an issue.

Sure, you don't want to run around D4 insulting people and using all caps and whatever, but D1-2 isn't a big deal.
P.S. That's just nasty. Why would you want to post that?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (isolation #280) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:53 pm

@Farside
Thank you for pointing that out.

If they were FN, then why would they doubt if their plan worked? That doesn't make sense at all.

We need a full claim, although I have a sneaking suspicion I know what we'd get.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (isolation #281) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Also, MJ, if at all possible, use your role on someone with the credibility the size of a grain of rice, at least, next time...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2086 (isolation #282) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:03 pm

In post 2079, BROseidon wrote:Like you're insulting my intelligence and person at this point and you need to stop
I never insulted your intelligence. Only the dubious amount of credibility you have this game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (isolation #283) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:25 pm

In post 2094, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2086, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2079, BROseidon wrote:Like you're insulting my intelligence and person at this point and you need to stop
I never insulted your intelligence. Only the dubious amount of credibility you have this game.
I'll take "things that credibility implies for 200," Alex.

Not to mention your entire attitude towards me this entire game has been that of a condescending prick because your ideas about how mafia should be played are wrong, and you can't accept that.
1. I mostly meant that you aren't exactly a terribly townread person this game, so making you their "herald" gives them 0 points in my book.

2. You don't exactly have a track record of amazing play either...
In post 2096, Medical Junkies wrote:DS if you don't stop role fishing I'll probably just vote you out of a policy lynch.

Also I'm not fullclaimin' shit.

~M
Not role fishing. I am just straight up asking for a claim. You're not helping your case here, by dodging it so much. You evidently have something to hide.
In post 2098, BROseidon wrote:DS, let me be clear:

If I were the mod, the same standard that got Camntsuki force-replaced this game would get you force-replaced as well, because you are being a massive passive-aggresive piece of shit. You're lucky you exist in a world where WASP values of passive-aggression are normalized, and therefore it's okay to passive-aggressively goad people on, but not okay for people to react to those being passive aggressive.
I mean, I'm not really being passive aggressive. I'm simply making suggestions (since I can't really give orders). I mean, I tend to give them in a somewhat passive-aggressive way, but that's not rude, that's just a bit facetious. Regardless, there's a huge difference between "passive-aggression" and what Camntsuki was doing. My "passive-aggression" actually makes dividends.

PEdit: I agree. Bro deserves rope.

VOTE: Bro
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (isolation #284) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:27 pm

In post 2105, Transcend wrote:
In post 2097, farside22 wrote:
In post 2093, Transcend wrote:Kdowns is town as well btw so i don't like the counter wagon.
:?
Explain?
The dude has made one case on one player and lurked most of the game so I'm curious about his read.
Gut and don't think he'd be this shitty as scum.
I encourage you to read Cyberpunk Mafia because I said this exact same thing about Dwlee and it won him the fucking game.

Never put blatant shitiness as "too terrible to be scum". You can do lynch-bait/scumminess for that, but never bad play. If bad play is pro-scum, lynch that mofo.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2126 (isolation #285) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:29 pm

This game will go one of two ways...

Either I have great town-buddies and we've already found the scum team, or the players who are actually playing decently are scum, and it's just that there're enough embarrassments that their stupidity crowds-out the good play of the scum.

PEdit: Bro, you want to have a repeat of UNI MUM and Camnsutki? Because those insults are way out of line.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (isolation #286) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:30 pm

Umm, please don't leave, farside. I can't make this case all on my own here.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (isolation #287) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:33 pm

In post 2131, BROseidon wrote:Also: Why the fuck are we forming counter-wagons when we have a fucking guilty.
1. FB fake-guilties all the time.

2. Spiffeh has shown no mechanical inconsistencies, and there are people who haven't found him terribly scummy.

3. FB has shown numerous red flags. e.g.

"Let's slow down this wagon" - This is a classic red-flag, which points to a fake-guilty.

He also tried to "reason out his vote" when he had a guilty, which should have been the only reason he needed.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (isolation #288) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:36 pm

So, if we let Spiffeh live, we will have to deal with this someday, anyways.

Scum can't kill FB if he's town, because that reveals it as a real guilty, and yet scum can't kill Spiffeh as it outs FB as a fake.

So we will have to deal with this 1v1 someday. But I am in favor of dealing with it another time.

Anyways, it looks like the possible scumteam is [FB or Spiffeh, BRO and MJ or some other pair].

Additionally, I find it pretty likely that KDowns is SK, assuming that the kill was an SK kill and not a vig kill.

PEdit: Ok. That's cool, farside. Just don't drop off the map. You and Spiffeh are keeping my sanity. (I'm just hoping that I'm not pulling another Shinobi, which I might be...)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2156 (isolation #289) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:00 pm

In post 2144, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2135, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2131, BROseidon wrote:Also: Why the fuck are we forming counter-wagons when we have a fucking guilty.
1. FB fake-guilties all the time.

2. Spiffeh has shown no mechanical inconsistencies, and there are people who haven't found him terribly scummy.

3. FB has shown numerous red flags. e.g.

"Let's slow down this wagon" - This is a classic red-flag, which points to a fake-guilty.

He also tried to "reason out his vote" when he had a guilty, which should have been the only reason he needed.
VOTE: DiamondSentinel

This needs pressure, you are downright lying in this.
In post 2145, Firebringer wrote:I don't actually have a guilty on Spiffeh, but seriously DS acts like he knew my result was a lie.
I don't like it at all, and he claims I fake guilty all the time.
Tsk tsk.

Called it.

So, let's NOT kill Spiffeh, because his reaction was really town. Additionally, farside is also very town. I'm starting to think that Cephrir is town, regardless of my opinion of their play.

KDowns still stays as 3P, if there is one, Bro is definitely scum, and FB can swing either way, just because this is such a common thing to happen.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (isolation #290) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Also, FB. It's not
just
that you have a history of fake guilties. It's that you have a history of terrible gambits that very very easily could blow up in our face.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (isolation #291) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:03 pm

(I'm looking at Machina Mafia when you threatened to go rogue...)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (isolation #292) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:05 pm

I didn't say you faked a guilty. I said you threatened to go rogue and not listen to the will of the town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (isolation #293) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:07 pm

So, you guys are voting to lynch me...

Because I recognized a shitty gambit/fake guilty?

This is especially terrible.

PEdit: It was objectively bad play. Same as here.

Firebringer, how often does one of your shitty gambits
actually
work out?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (isolation #294) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:11 pm

In post 2167, Firebringer wrote:I am 99% certain DS knew my guilty was a lie as a result of being informed
Firebringer.

We were in a hydra before. Now I want you to think.

I am a cocky son of a bitch (Cephrir can confirm). I have no "wishy-washy" phase. If I think of something, I will act confident about it to the ends of the earth.

Does this not look reminiscent of a cocky son of a bitch who will not back down on defending a *dubious* platform?

(also, your guilty didn't even make sense. You made it, and then you
tried to rationalize your vote
. YOUR GUILTY SHOULD SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! IF YOU ARE A COP, AND YOU HAVE A GUILTY, YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT HOW SCUMMY THEY ACT! THEY COULD BE THE BIGGEST TOWNIE EVER, BUT IF YOU HAVE A GUILTY, THEN YOU KILL THEM!)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2171 (isolation #295) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:11 pm

In post 2168, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2166, DiamondSentinel wrote:So, you guys are voting to lynch me...

actually
work out?
Can you actually name any gambits I have done, ever?
Can you not answer my question with a question?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (isolation #296) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:19 pm

In post 2173, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2171, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2168, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2166, DiamondSentinel wrote:So, you guys are voting to lynch me...

actually
work out?
Can you actually name any gambits I have done, ever?
Can you not answer my question with a question?
You keep acting like I am known for doing this, when maybe 6 games out of my 120~ games on this site I have done some form of role lying/results faking.

Like, none of those you were even in.
So where the fuck are you coming up with this fake meta?
You act like

a. it's impossible for people to read other games
b. people to listen to what others have said
and c. lying/faking are completely unrelatable to strictly anti-town behavior.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (isolation #297) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:50 am

In post 2191, keyenpeydee wrote:
Mod - Please replace me. I'll be busy

Sorry guys! Good luck scum! :)
FTFY :lol:
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2194 (isolation #298) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:35 am

@Medical Junkies

I want a clear-cut explanation as to why you thought that the "plan" wouldn't work.

If you were a friendly neighbor, then there was no way that it wouldn't work, so I really really want to call bullshit on it. Enlighten me, please.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (isolation #299) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:42 am

MoI, we've got far too many pairs that would be scum together. Likely only 1 (if any) can actually be scum. So, instead of continuing to throw out more possibilities, let's start whittling down on the ones we have.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2200 (isolation #300) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:51 am

In post 2199, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2198, DiamondSentinel wrote:MoI, we've got far too many pairs that would be scum together. Likely only 1 (if any) can actually be scum. So, instead of continuing to throw out more possibilities, let's start whittling down on the ones we have.
I'm sorry that I spoke my mind ... :roll:

Ok I'm really not.
I'm not saying you should be. I'm saying that we're starting to throw out too many possibilities that far too many of them are underdeveloped.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (isolation #301) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:20 am

In post 2209, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 1980, DiamondSentinel wrote:IC is a passive role. It has no flexibility whatsoever.
What's an IC role?

Oh and I am reading back. I'll be quoting posts and posting. I hate multiquoting.
Innocent Child

It's passively revealed publicly as town.

Which is essentially a deathwish.

PEdit: You're not wrong. Not in the slightest.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2254 (isolation #302) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:29 am

Other people suggested we flavor claim yesterday, and nobody said anything about it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (isolation #303) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:02 am

In post 2255, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2254, DiamondSentinel wrote:Other people suggested we flavor claim yesterday, and nobody said anything about it.
Hey I don't remember that. Quote / link them please.

The fact that no-one really pushed seriously Day 1 for one should tell you it is a generally bad idea though.
Actually, it was mentioned multiple times, and I was very vocal about not doing it yesterday. But today it is a good idea.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (isolation #304) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:05 am

Ok, nevermind. I can't find it, and I guess I just had some deja vu. I have that crap all the time. So I dunno.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (isolation #305) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:20 am

Huh. L-2 already.

This is likely when I claim, right?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2273 (isolation #306) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:49 am

In post 2271, kraska77 wrote:
In post 2261, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2260, kraska77 wrote:Lmao stop this shit
are u going to do anything useful this game?
Along those lines - at least he has a readable list of who he thinks is Town and scum. Even if it makes little sense.

Besides Bro who do you think are scum Kraska and why?
Snarky-I can see imp/snarky interactions as distancing/bussing/whatever...there were enough people who scumread snarky (atleast thats the impression i got), so that late jump onto snarky after you looks like a precaution measure bc the snarky wagon could have went through and ss is pretty much kinda toast anyway (If he's not lynched day 1, he's still getting lynched later).
If ss red flip goes thru---> imp can pull extra days out of their hat. i dont see why else imp would make a jump that risky especially since waco flipping town while theyre off the wagon means theyre taking the hot seat day 2
If waco wagon goes through---> imp gets lynched and flips red, snarky looks better and coast's for a couple more days or whatever

Jump doesn't really make much sense if both ss and waco are town

Fire-I don't like the whole reaction test today. Especially if the outcome was a wagon on ds
Merci beaucoup, mon amie
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2275 (isolation #307) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:53 am

Hehe

I find it funny that the only person who's ever played with me that's voting me is FB. Of course, it makes sense, though, as I've never been impressed with his play.

Plz fix that, broski
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2283 (isolation #308) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:36 am

BROseidon, why have you only tunneled me, and why did you only attack me personally earlier?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2287 (isolation #309) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:54 am

Meh. L-1. Gonna claim.

Ron Stoppable, vanilla townie

I have my voice and my vote, yada yada yada lot of flavor.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (isolation #310) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:02 am

Hehe. I suspected as much.

As usual, Medical Junkies is shit. Oh well. It's not like I'm a PR
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2293 (isolation #311) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:15 am

In post 2291, Cephrir wrote:as tempting as it is to cure this game of you with a hammer, i don't really think this is a great lynch
Cephrir.

I want you to tell me each of your problems with me. I think this will be a good experience for both of us.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2294 (isolation #312) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:15 am

I'm seeing you as more townie, so I want to be able to work with you. But while we continue to be like this towards each other, this won't happen.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2319 (isolation #313) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:03 pm

In post 2300, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2293, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2291, Cephrir wrote:as tempting as it is to cure this game of you with a hammer, i don't really think this is a great lynch
Cephrir.

I want you to tell me each of your problems with me. I think this will be a good experience for both of us.
i really don't see that as being anything but a flame war
In post 2295, BROseidon wrote:Ceph are you scum?
no

ordinarily i would say unfortunately but this game im much happier i can at least feel self righteous.
It won't be a flame war because, no matter what you say, I won't be snarky back.

Lets treat this as a r/roastme, BUT ONLY FOR CEPHRIR.

It's a bonding experience.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (isolation #314) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:24 pm

In post 2320, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2319, DiamondSentinel wrote:Lets treat this as a r/roastme, BUT ONLY FOR CEPHRIR.
Damn, I wanted in :(
I mean, id let you only if you let me in return.

Hell, I'll start one of those threads in Mish Mash.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (isolation #315) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:13 pm

In post 2322, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2321, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2320, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2319, DiamondSentinel wrote:Lets treat this as a r/roastme, BUT ONLY FOR CEPHRIR.
Damn, I wanted in :(
I mean, id let you only if you let me in return.

Hell, I'll start one of those threads in Mish Mash.
Roast me.
First off, he always has that stupid avi from that poorly made kid's movie. I mean, the books were way better!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (isolation #316) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:03 pm

In post 2324, Firebringer wrote:How To Training Your Dragon?
Dude that was an awesome movie, come on.
Nope. Nope nope nope.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2332 (isolation #317) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:05 pm

Ok. Well, we will be friends. Is that cool? It sounds cool to me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2343 (isolation #318) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:08 am

In post 2339, Transcend wrote:gimme the buzz

(tl;dr this game for me lol)
No. Read the game for yourself.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2345 (isolation #319) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:15 am

Jeez, so nice of you...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2354 (isolation #320) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:25 am

Well, it is true that town-reading bro implies that either you think MJ is town or that bro would lie/gambit and be strictly anti-town. Or that the game is somewhat bastard.

Although you can very easily TR MJ without TRing Bro. Mechanically, this makes most sense. Play-wise, it's the less logical of the alternatives.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2362 (isolation #321) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:57 am

@MoI Flavor gives information.

Scum don't need information right now. Town does. Ergo, it's in our best interest to claim flavor.

Additionally, since we have no credible night action claims, then I would personally prefer to get information in the form of flavor.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (isolation #322) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:14 am

In post 2363, Cephrir wrote:Scum do need information so they can nightkill accordingly

Also, in a decently well modded game, flavor should give no alignment information and only a little role information at most
A decently well modded game doesn't have 7 possible strongman kills in a single night, or a role that can become completely deathproof. I could go on ad naseum.

The point is that it can't hurt or more than it helps us.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (isolation #323) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:42 am

In post 2370, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2362, DiamondSentinel wrote:@MoI Flavor gives information.

Scum don't need information right now. Town does. Ergo, it's in our best interest to claim flavor.

Additionally, since we have no credible night action claims, then I would personally prefer to get information in the form of flavor.
Town has plenty of information. Imperium's flip is a goldmine. This has been discussed to death already today.

If your reasoning is "Dayhunting is hard" then don't expect anyone who doesn't think like you do (aka most players) to support it.

But enlighten me - had you gotten a Clifford the Big Red Dog claim out of Spiffeh / Camt without the VT claim what info would that have told you?
First: it would have told me that they thought that the VT role was less expected. I.e. That they would think that other things could be expected from that claim.
Second: it would have given me more information for what to expect from other flavors, because Clifford and Kim Possible are 2 very different shows.

For those who look, there is always information hidden in the flavor. It can catch a fakeclaim, if you can pick up on subtle clues.
In post 2371, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2368, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2363, Cephrir wrote:Scum do need information so they can nightkill accordingly

Also, in a decently well modded game, flavor should give no alignment information and only a little role information at most
A decently well modded game doesn't have 7 possible strongman kills in a single night, or a role that can become completely deathproof. I could go on ad naseum.

The point is that it can't hurt or more than it helps us.
I don't think that's true, though. Suppose I claimed to be Yakko Warner (I am not). How would that help you?

I mean, this is kind of a useless discussion, because towns are very resistant to things like this anyways and it just plain isn't going to happen. But... yeah...

pedit: basically what moi said.
First I'd have to look up who that was. :lol:

But it's mostly that I'm looking for specific instances of flavor. There are telltale flavors that don't necessarily mean alignment, but can tell you a bit about the game. An example is if someone chose Pinky. I would pressure them, because it seems a bit illogical that the mod would reuse some of the same source material that he's already used while there are literally hundreds of kid's tv shows that could be used.

It's not much, but put together, these pieces can help you solve the game.
In post 2374, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2354, DiamondSentinel wrote:Or that the game is somewhat bastard.
Uh...
In post 94, Eleven wrote:Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? (Yes/No) - No
Thank you for pointing out the ludicrous-ness of said supposition.

You've added another nail to your coffin, eventually.

PEdit: Actually, if by some miracle of God, you flip town, then MJ will not be lynched. Which means he will probably be NKd.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2395 (isolation #324) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:46 am

Y'know Broseidon, you are like the Officer Kirk to my Fonz.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2402 (isolation #325) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:50 am

In post 2398, BROseidon wrote:Not all of us have watched crap TV from when America was super racist and terrible, DS
Oh boy! Already throwing in the racist card.

It was a show meant to be silly. It wasn't meant to speak to race-relations....

Also, how the
fuck
can you say that TV isn't terrible today...

But I digress.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (isolation #326) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:52 am

In post 2401, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2399, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2385, BROseidon wrote:Is who you want to lynch in {DS, farside, grib, keyen, MoI}

Because that's my list at this point, although MoI is to get his bullshit out of the game more than actually thinking he's scum.
And this illustrates why you need rope.

Grib and Farside are most probably Town.
I've yet to see anything out of you in the way of a case to support either DS or Key from you.

And you are by far the most toxic presence left in the game after Katsuki was replaced. So if anyone needs to go simply to improve the quality of the thread it is you.

So you lynch list is bad.
I don't think you not agreeing with someone's reads is a great reason to lynch them. I'm not in love with that list either, but I recognize that the town isn't a hive mind (to be fair there's no lynch I *would* be in love with, I'm pretty short on actual suspects)
Utility lynching? Let's go for Bro. He's a toxic player, and if he flips town, then it proves that MJ is town as well!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2425 (isolation #327) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:32 am

Y'know, I really really like a hiplop wagon right about now.

That's a very good decision.

VOTE: hiplop
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2429 (isolation #328) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:00 am

I will say one thing. Unfortunately, that could be said about a lot of people. There's been a substantially large amount of fluff and rage this game...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2430 (isolation #329) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:02 am

(However, should Bro flip scum, 100% check the wagon for a bus. If Bro is scum and MJ is town, then this a very favorable bus, as this throws shade on MJ)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2439 (isolation #330) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:21 am

I'll answer each question in time.

@MoI - Now that we know what the scumteam is themed off of, there are likely fakeclaims (it does say that the scumteam is costumed). But fine. Whatever. I don't give a damn at this point. I'll be doing my own thing, and then come late-game, I'll be helpful. But nobody wants to give me the shot to be helpful. So fuck it.

Also, the vote just happened to be coincidence. I don't mind lynching Bro, but we've got 2 separate camps. One really wants me dead, one really wants Bro dead. It's unlikely that they will compromise on one of the two, short of "12 hours to DL we need a lynch". So let's change that.

@Ceph and Bro - The FN could be fake. Bro could be covering for his scum buddy. Yes, it's early, but by setting it in D2, when nobody else receives the neighbor result in later days, they can claim that MJ was roleblocked or something.

Also, the bus makes a shit ton of sense. It's a 1 for 1 trade off, which isn't great, but it also throws out some chaos later on. I don't really feel like explaining it to you, Bro, because you are deliberately obtuse about this sort of stuff. I mean, seriously, kid. I could say 2+2=4 and you'd still bitch about how I was wrong.

Get over it, or go back to preschool.

PEdit: GOD I REALLY WISH I HAD A VIG! THIS IS HAIR-TEARINGLY AWFUL
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442 (isolation #331) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:23 am

Stop being lazy, Transcend.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2444 (isolation #332) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:25 am

Walls are nearly always useful.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2446 (isolation #333) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:27 am

Anyone got some meta on this kid?

His sig says that he acts powertown as scum. Does that mean he does jack shit as town? Or is that cherry-picking?

Regardless, he should be up for policy sometime.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2460 (isolation #334) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:32 am

In post 2450, Transcend wrote:take that policy and shove it up ya ass

also confscum voted hiplop not sure if i wanna vote that way anymore

You did read

Where they said that it was a faked guilty

Right?

PEdit: You are proving my point right now... Thanks Bro. Not that I need the help in being right.

PPEdit: Uh huh. Please stop talking out of your ass. It's starting to smell up the post.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2463 (isolation #335) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:33 am

Spiffeh's reaction to the fake guilty was pretty town.

Just throwing that out.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2465 (isolation #336) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:34 am

Also, hippo, do tell me more about how you are conftown.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2468 (isolation #337) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:35 am

In post 2466, Spiffeh wrote:I am literally never getting lynched this game after my performance today so start doing something that will actually progress the game

tia
I would go as far as to say that... We've got a lot of people with their heads too far up their ass to hear anything, much less see how townie you are.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2472 (isolation #338) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:36 am

Correction: I also think KDowns is scum (granted I think 3P, but still scum)

PEdit: What sounded fake, Spiff?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2473 (isolation #339) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:37 am

In post 2468, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2466, Spiffeh wrote:I am literally never getting lynched this game after my performance today so start doing something that will actually progress the game

tia
I wouldn't go as far as to say that... We've got a lot of people with their heads too far up their ass to hear anything, much less see how townie you are.
Editted
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2477 (isolation #340) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:38 am

wbm bb?

But in all seriousness, can we get a readlist, Spiff? I haven't seen a comprehensive one for a bit.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2481 (isolation #341) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:41 am

In post 2478, Spiffeh wrote:Actually Firebringer is very likely town too
Oh? Now this I'm interested in hearing your reasoning for, and I might (*might*) be tempted to sheep you on it.

PEdit: I also did that in Machina with Titus when I was town. I have a buddying issue. I have done it in nearly every game of mine.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2484 (isolation #342) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:43 am

I doubt you really care, but I have an issue with buddying early on, and then once I reach my obv!town part, then I completely shove off from everyone and mistrust everyone.

Also happened in Cyberpunk Mafia with Shiro and FA, who happened to be SCUMFUCKS!

Don't mention SS again, though. I still have PTSD from it. Our scumchat was so toxic most of the time.

PEdit: VOTE: kdowns

Good. A wagon I can wholeheartedly be around. At least until Cephrir tries to blindside us with that defense.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (isolation #343) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 am

So much mudslinging...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2537 (isolation #344) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:28 am

In post 2532, Transcend wrote:
In post 2529, Spiffeh wrote:Also all my recent posts regarding DS have been the exact opposite of defending him?

I was townreading him earlier and probably said as much then

Now I'm less sure

It's fucking stupid that people are trying to pass that off as a point against me lmao
backpedaling lol
1. It's not backpedaling if it's got facts backing it up...

2. Do you know how to read an ISO? This is a serious question. I didn't know how to for a while after I started.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2573 (isolation #345) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:28 am

In post 2572, Gammagooey wrote:@Bro- I was gonna say it's pretty bold of you to say that when you're a much bigger wagon than I am, but you aren't anymore actually

Why do you think keyz was scum?
Ooh! Ooh! Can I answer! It's because he has a severe aversion to actually playing and reading the game!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2583 (isolation #346) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:00 am

In post 2580, Firebringer wrote:Hold on a fucking minute.
Samurai jack isn't a kids show.
Eleven, you are my enemy now.
I watched Samurai Jack as a kid. It also had oil or what-not instead of blood, little dialogue, mostly action or heartwarming scenes, etc. so it was definitely a kid's show.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2586 (isolation #347) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:06 am

In post 2585, BROseidon wrote:Pie is off my lynch-list to give him time to town up the slot and restore my sanity.
He wasn't really on many people's lynch lists.

Also, how can you restore something you never had in the first place?
In post 2584, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2583, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2580, Firebringer wrote:Hold on a fucking minute.
Samurai jack isn't a kids show.
Eleven, you are my enemy now.
I watched Samurai Jack as a kid. It also had oil or what-not instead of blood, little dialogue, mostly action or heartwarming scenes, etc. so it was definitely a kid's show.
I refuse to believe it.
SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS! YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2591 (isolation #348) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:37 pm

Now this is a good looking wagon. Far, kraska, you should join, and Ceph, you should sheep all of us. I know you don't see how they could be scum, but we need you to trust us.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2598 (isolation #349) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:09 pm

Well, I encourage you to read Antihero v. Fakegod, where scum won because I didn't sheep.

I know it's an anecdote, but food for thought.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2616 (isolation #350) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:00 pm

@MJ

"I personally consider him town until I consider him otherwise." I'll take Tautology for 500, Trebek.

But anyways, that's especially poor play. You're town reading someone basically because they are town reading you. It doesn't matter the mechanics behind it. The underlying reasons are the same.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2621 (isolation #351) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:22 pm

In post 2617, Transcend wrote:Is there anyone besides me/hiplop willing to lynch Spiffeh

Because if not the slot will probably be alive in lylo and then take a massive crap on you.
a. Not right now

b. Well, if it's in LyLo, then I don't have to worry about it right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2624 (isolation #352) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:24 pm

I can't tell if there's coincidence or bad play that we've divided into 2 camps. 'Cause it seems people are just townreading those that either townread them or have similar readlists.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2633 (isolation #353) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:51 am

In post 2632, farside22 wrote:
In post 2613, Medical Junkies wrote:I'm not going to answer any more questions about BROseidon until tomorrow.

He lives today.

...and I'm really uncomfortable with all the questions, Grib. It's almost September and fishing will soon be out of season.
You stated a town read based on one game mentioned.
I see no reason not to bring other games you played with him into question.
In post 2624, DiamondSentinel wrote:I can't tell if there's coincidence or bad play that we've divided into 2 camps. 'Cause it seems people are just townreading those that either townread them or have similar readlists.
Some of mine are based on similar read and some is based on playstyle and some is gut.

How about you?
Well, right now, I don't have explicit "scum reads" aside from a few select people. I mainly just have people that I'm uneasy about, or want lynched for one reason or another. Until we get more flips, I have too much information floating around.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2635 (isolation #354) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:59 am

Because Cephrir is making the assumption that MJ is conf!town, I would guess, and would then not be required to be on the readlist.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2637 (isolation #355) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:11 am

So exactly what I said, Ceph...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (isolation #356) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:05 am

I'll have you know that I inhale stupid, which is a very good thing, because there is so much in here, without me recycling it into something worthwhile, we would all die from the toxic levels of stupid in this thread.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2672 (isolation #357) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:27 am

You does well engrish, Bro
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2673 (isolation #358) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:28 am

Ok. Can someone give me a good reason to lynch me besides "OMG gut read is scum kill with fiyah".

(This is my feeble attempt to get the game rolling to something ACTUALLY WORTH DISCUSSING)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2682 (isolation #359) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:19 am

Au contraire, that seems more town fmpov
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2684 (isolation #360) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:26 am

My corner is a fun place.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (isolation #361) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:10 am

It's also dumb when people didn't realize for 30 pages that the guilty was fake...

AFTER FB admitted it was.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2715 (isolation #362) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:21 am

In post 2713, Spiffeh wrote:That has never been the issue
I was simply commenting on stupid.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2725 (isolation #363) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:14 pm

In post 2720, hiplop wrote:Irrelevant
That is 100% not irrelevant...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (isolation #364) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:14 pm

In post 2720, hiplop wrote:Irrelevant
That is 100% not irrelevant...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2729 (isolation #365) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:34 pm

I'm also on board. Even more so than KDowns.

VOTE: Hiplop
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2733 (isolation #366) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Well, you also think we should lynch me which Is clearly a bad idea.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2738 (isolation #367) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:52 am

Strangely, I'm getting the same weird vibe from Ceph that I got from Rylai and Lina in Cyberpunk...

He could be a scum in town's clothing... Possibly another good choice for SK, but I'm not banking on it right now, as I don't even know if there's an SK.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2752 (isolation #368) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:41 am

The problem is, though, Ceph, that's no longer (if it ever was) site meta. Oftentimes now, scum are more emotional than town when put under pressure. Sure, town get upset, but it's a lot easier to rationalize 1 vote when you know you're town (and can thus have the thought "well, the truth'll come out eventually") than it is when someone has a pretty decent case on you when you're scum, but nobody else sees it. Scum are more likely to care about a few number of votes than town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2757 (isolation #369) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:04 am

You guys just live to make it hard for me to town-read you, don't you...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (isolation #370) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:36 am

In post 2763, BROseidon wrote:"I don't like people calling me scum or telling me my thoughts are bad in a mafia game."

Then why fucking play mafia.
a. Not what they said.

b. Could you stop being an asshole? I mean, seriously. You've done nothing but be downright rude to others this entire game. You haven't even added anything constructive to the game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2770 (isolation #371) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:09 am

I didn't goad them into doing anything. They did it to themselves. I just took it upon myself to keep this game from becoming UNI MUM Part 2.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2775 (isolation #372) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:40 am

In post 2771, farside22 wrote:
In post 2768, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2763, BROseidon wrote:"I don't like people calling me scum or telling me my thoughts are bad in a mafia game."

Then why fucking play mafia.
a. Not what they said.

b. Could you stop being an asshole? I mean, seriously. You've done nothing but be downright rude to others this entire game. You haven't even added anything constructive to the game.
Fact.

Even more so.

Mod: please replace me.
Is there anything we could do to get you to stay, farside?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2789 (isolation #373) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:08 am

Yeah, we kinda expected that, since very few people actually are. But whatever
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2847 (isolation #374) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:19 pm

Ok, i can confidently say that MoI is town.

Snarky might be scum.

I dunno. I'll check my information in a bit, so don't get on my case until I get this sorted out.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2848 (isolation #375) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:19 pm

(And by confidently, I mean 99% certainty)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2852 (isolation #376) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:12 pm

Not a claim. But math
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2858 (isolation #377) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:57 am

C'mon Grib. If you can't town-read him at his worst, you don't deserve him at his best.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2888 (isolation #378) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:39 am

In post 2872, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2868, Grib wrote:Bro, can you throw together a quick updated reads list? Just so they're all in one place.
Conftown:

Me
MJ

Town:

Firebringer
Spiffeh
Grib

Slight Town:

hiplop
Gamma
Ceph

Null:

Transcend
kraska
kdowns
Snarky

Scum:

MoI
DS
Zulfy

My read list is kind of wonky right now because my scum pool is probably 1 scum 2 town, but it's hard for me to saw which one of the three is the scum. There's probably 2 more scum after that - and my confidence would be that I'd expect 1.5 scum in that null group (so 50% chance that my slight town/town pool has me wrong somewhere)
1. You are by no stretch of the imagination conftown.
2. MJ is only conftown in your eyes.
3. How the fuck can you see both Spiffeh and hiplop as town. That is 100% a TvS fight there. Like, there is no way that is TvT.

This is the worst readlist I have seen yet.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2891 (isolation #379) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:41 am

In post 2882, Firebringer wrote:I think a stalling wagon indicates he is more likely scum as then that means other scum are either defending him or not bussing.
Or that all the scum that want me dead are on there already, and the scum that would rather have someone else who is a more immediate threat lynched are not on there.

It's pretty simple.

Assuming there are 3 scum left, I'd assume there were 2 on and 1 off at max, so now I'd say there's likely 1 or 2 left on there, not counting the SK.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2900 (isolation #380) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:08 am

In post 2896, Cephrir wrote:DS, I don't really think any of your complaints about bro's read list are valid. You make it a reason to attack him for townreading two players you've arbitrarily decided can't both be town, and it's from his point of view, it's not supposed to be objective truth.

That doesn't make it bad
What about him calling himself conftown? Does that not irk you at all?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2904 (isolation #381) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:22 am

In post 2901, Grib wrote:I call myself conftown in my own readslist.

It doesn't mean anything.
Why would you even mention yourself on your own readlist? That doesn't make any sense.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2905 (isolation #382) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:23 am

I feel like he's doing that thing where scum will repeat "Yeah, I'm town" over and over to subliminally make town think that they are town when they really aren't.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2915 (isolation #383) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:39 am

In post 2913, Grib wrote:
In post 2910, BROseidon wrote:DS this is why we are mean to you.
No. Bad.
In post 2912, BROseidon wrote:Notice how ds doesn't attack grib for doing what I did.
Hm. Good.

DS, why did you do that?
Because you didn't say you were conftown. You just said you put yourself as town. There's a difference between town and conftown.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2917 (isolation #384) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:54 am

That's different from saying that you are on the same level as a live person who is supposedly conftown.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2919 (isolation #385) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:23 pm

SUCH AN EXCITING GAME!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (isolation #386) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:07 pm

You're voting me because I'm good at Mafia. Well this is a first.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2943 (isolation #387) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:48 am

God, this is just a giant circlejerk.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2950 (isolation #388) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:21 am

Yep. We've found a scum. Fry him.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2951 (isolation #389) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:24 am

We've got dueling wagons, which has gone on most of the game. If I were on the outside, I'd bet that 1 was scum. Since I'm not scum, that leaves KDowns.

Let's try this.

If KDowns flips town, then you can lynch/vig me or do whatever you want. That's how confident that he is scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2958 (isolation #390) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:07 pm

In post 2955, Transcend wrote:Hey look i lynched Waco even though i TRed him to shut you up. Maybe you should listen to me this time and rope Spiffeh or moi.
I mean, if you really want us to lynch you, that'd be cool.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2968 (isolation #391) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:39 pm

In post 2955, Transcend wrote:Hey look i lynched Waco even though i TRed him to shut you up. Maybe you should listen to me this time and rope Spiffeh or
moi
Moi is french for me

Thus, without capitalizing M and I, you are saying "moi", thus "rope me"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2969 (isolation #392) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:55 pm

In post 2967, Spiffeh wrote:I'm starting to lean towards lynching DS but I don't feel like confirming that read for myself rn
Which is making you do that? The fact that I've gotten super sassy in light of this stupidity? Or that I'm getting 100% sick of the stupidity and my distaste is really starting to show. Because both are very valid points.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2981 (isolation #393) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:21 pm

In post 2972, Grib wrote:
In post 2968, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2955, Transcend wrote:Hey look i lynched Waco even though i TRed him to shut you up. Maybe you should listen to me this time and rope Spiffeh or
moi
Moi is french for me

Context + this game is in English + people usually don't advocate their own deaths = that was a weird assumption.
[sigh]

After the first 10 times, I figured you guys would have realized when I'm being facetious.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (isolation #394) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:34 pm

Tsk tsk, dommage.

Well, I'll give you guys a nice readlist before I flip town, so please don't hammer me until then.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2991 (isolation #395) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:39 pm

In post 2989, Spiffeh wrote:You don't want to know why?
Me? I mean, sure, you can say why, but I don't really know what good it would do.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2997 (isolation #396) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:58 pm

In post 2993, Transcend wrote:
In post 2968, DiamondSentinel wrote:
moi
Moi is french for me

shut the fuck up or i will policy lynch you
What sort of ridiculous policy would lead you to lynch me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3000 (isolation #397) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:04 pm

As I said. Nothing helpful in the slightest.

But I don't care. This has been the most boring game I've ever been in so I don't really care to get out of it. I mean, I'll try while I'm in, but I won't throw a fit if you lynch me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3019 (isolation #398) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Ok, guys. I just heard that they are making a 5th season of Samurai Jack at the end of this year/beginning of next year. THATS FUCKING AMAZING
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3020 (isolation #399) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Sorry about the somewhat off-topic stuff.

But that's the theme of the game, so I figured I would mention it.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”