Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #749 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Iammars »

Hey guys. Just checking in. I'll have a read done by Friday at the least, depending on how much homework I finish tonight.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #827 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:08 pm

Post by Iammars »

Okay guys, I just read the whole thread, and determined that most of it is worthless. I am actually glad that I replaced ChronX, as he seemed like one of the more sane people here.

Has anyone ever played with BabyJesus before he became sane? Like the BJ from Checkmate mafia? He was insane, quadrupal posting with no information except for a quote and an acronym that me in my negative infinite wisdom did not understand. We just kept lynching him D1. Did it matter that he was a townie or a mason vig? No. We just kept doing it. Eventually the novelty wore off and he calmed down slightly. Aisar reminds me of the old Baby Jesus. Aisar's gone now, we should get the suspicious vibes off of Roach.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #834 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:52 am

Post by Iammars »

Shanba wrote:No, it's not, silly. Aisar had the same role as you do now. Imagine player A is scum. He doesn't play a great game and d3 he's under a lot of pressure. Player B then replaces him. We can't simply say that the replacement should be given a clean slate. Hence why I'm still voting ChronX/Iammars.
Did you read my previous post? I'm not advocating Roach slate's being wiped clean because he's a replacement, I'm advocating Roach's slate being wiped clean because of who he was replacing.

Although I do agree with Yos2. I did think Aisar was pro-town.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #841 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by Iammars »

Apparently everybody still skipped over my first post in this thread explaining why Roach should get a clean slate due to a special circumstance with the replacement. If I need to explain the metaphor clearer, then I will, but please read post 827 before you go yelling at Roach for wanting a clean slate.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #847 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:45 am

Post by Iammars »

Shanba wrote:Hence why I'm still voting ChronX/Iammars.
I'm not 100% sure why you're still voting me. Could you please explain?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #854 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Iammars »

Shanba wrote:
Iammars wrote:
Shanba wrote:Hence why I'm still voting ChronX/Iammars.
I'm not 100% sure why you're still voting me. Could you please explain?
Well, mostly cause you're scum. I could go outline a case if you want.
Please do. I'm very curious as to how I am scum.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #861 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by Iammars »

Shanba wrote:First off, there was ChronX continuously calling people out for softclaiming. I quoted some of this is my catchup posts, Yos argued with ChronX about it. The thing is, though, what he called softclaiming wasn't, and what he called softclaiming wasn't scummy (nor is what I would call softclaiming either.) Yos also pointed out that this could be a way of getting people to reveal their roles (not sold on this argument, as it implies more subtlety than I saw from ChronX's posts, but eh. It's not a bad thought anyway).
I can answer to this. ChronX was softclaiming himself in a subtle way, but misunderstood his role (or was doing bad research).
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #867 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:34 am

Post by Iammars »

(now Iammers)
grr...
This does not make sense to me, but I feel as though I don't want to know the answer/the answer may not be worth exposing. If you can explain this without harming the town's interest, please do so.
K, let me put it this way, someone might want to know something about a broken robot.
9eferably so I can get fixed.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #869 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:50 am

Post by Iammars »

vollkan wrote:And yet another person flavourclaims :roll:

Can I suggest that we stop this? We've had relatively little actual suspicion and already we have had mclpaltp - Boe, Roach - town (Not to give away name) and now Iammers - town (not to give away name).

It really doesn't help because, in my experience from having been in a sci-fi theme game, flavour is a pretty strong determinant of role in many cases.

People should stop flavourclaiming unless and until they are actually in real peril of being lynched. All this does is, as I am sure I have said already, is castrate potential wagons before they even begin, thereby denying information.
I dunno, I had a couple of really good players bandwagoning me.

And speaking about bandwagoning, DGBall, you mind giving us some opinions rather than throwing your vote around every post?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #871 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:18 am

Post by Iammars »

mcpaltp wrote:
Those who reveal themselves do a great disservice. Four suspicions do not a consensus make. I am reminded of a smokescreen. An early preventative measure, perhaps? Evil can hide in obscurations.
First of all, three of the four people voting me are Yos2, Shanba and DGB. It's not quite like having MeMe, mith and Seol voting me, but its not too far away either.

Second, ChronX spent his whole day attacking people for softclaiming because he wanted to bring out the fact that he was softclaiming himself. He didn't want to come out and say it because he thought that he was the mafia traitor. After researching the role, I seriously doubt that we are the mafia traitor due to flavor reasons. I believe that it might actually be beneficial to the town for me to softclaim. Between myself and ChronX, my role and stsus is out there, and if there is a person who needs to know who I am, as hinted at in the mod PM, they should know who I am.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #873 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:33 am

Post by Iammars »

Glad someone picked up on it.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #876 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:02 am

Post by Iammars »

Yos2, I'm pretty sure that this is a character you should know.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #880 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:25 am

Post by Iammars »

Basically, I'm vanilla, but my role mentions that I'm broken and that if I get fixed I could do more.

Someone is supposed to target me. (I think. My role is very vague.)
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #893 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:26 am

Post by Iammars »

@Axelrod:
ChronX wrote:Some unmentioned scumtells from Taffmaster:
So if you were to kill me today and I cardfliped town
Em PHA sis on "today". I wonder if Taff has one of those cool roles where if you get targetted by the right person at night, you are converted to a scum group member. Like, a broken robot maybe?
If you want to try to tell the scum that you think you're a traitor, then you don't waqnt to do it very obviously. The repeated mentioning of softclaiming and that quote should do it.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #894 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:27 am

Post by Iammars »

Crap. I meant to hit preview.

@Garnasha: Traitor

/me waits to be lynched for posting a wiki link.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #897 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:55 am

Post by Iammars »

Axelrod wrote:
Iammars wrote:@Axelrod:
ChronX wrote:Some unmentioned scumtells from Taffmaster:
So if you were to kill me today and I cardfliped town
Em PHA sis on "today". I wonder if Taff has one of those cool roles where if you get targetted by the right person at night, you are converted to a scum group member. Like, a broken robot maybe?
If you want to try to tell the scum that you think you're a traitor, then you don't waqnt to do it very obviously. The repeated mentioning of softclaiming and that quote should do it.
So you're basically guessing about his motivations is what you are saying?
Basically.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #900 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Iammars »

DrippingGoofball:

Vote me if you have a posting/voting restriction, Vote Axelrod if you don't and you are just doing this because you don't care.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #905 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:21 am

Post by Iammars »

How about contributing instead of being in fear of the mod prod.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #920 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Iammars »

Vote: Taffmaster

How about explainign the rest of your beautiful logic on how you're not scum with the rest of us?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #926 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:24 pm

Post by Iammars »

TaffMaster wrote:
Iammars wrote:
Vote: Taffmaster

How about explainign the rest of your beautiful logic on how you're not scum with the rest of us?
What? Weirdo.
If you don't have any logic to back up your reasoning other than resorting to calling other players weirdos, then don't say it.

Unvote, Vote: Taffmaster

Yes I know I'm already voting him.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #932 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:55 am

Post by Iammars »

@Garnasha: The post referred to the one comparing Aisar's play to that of the early Baby Jesus. I'm pulling on some of my "old fogey" experience to help me here.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #961 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:19 am

Post by Iammars »

caps wrote:also: i am the doctor please do not lynch me.
What the hell did you post this for? Me claiming makes sense, as someone is probably trying to find me. You claiming doc makes no sense at all. It even makes negative sense!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #991 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by Iammars »

Unvote, Vote:caps

Taffmaster still isn't off the hook though.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #996 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:36 pm

Post by Iammars »

caps wrote:guys you're fucking up you're lynching the doctor!
You're fucking up claiming the doctor.

This is how mad I am at you. I'm dropping the f-bomb in relation to you. Go check to see how many times I've done that.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1008 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by Iammars »

caps wrote:Instead of looking at the doctor claim...
NO

Look, there are few things that you
ever
do if you are protown in a game of mafia. Most "scum tells" do have protown uses, but claiming doctor
never
does. If you've never read a game of mafia or realized that claiming doctor is by definition bad for the town, now is your opportunity to learn.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1011 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:54 pm

Post by Iammars »

Unofficial Vote Count
, powered by The Count-Counter 2000

Caps- 9 (DrippingGoofball, Garnasha, Shanba, Yosarian2, Cicero, Iammars, Vollkan, Vollkan, Caps)
Roach- 3 (Kison, Yamahako, Shteven)
Vollkan- 2 (The Fonz, Taffmaster)
Cicero- 2 (Albert B. Rampage, Axelrod)
Taffmaster- 2 (ChannelDelibird, Pete D)
Mastermind of Sin- 1 (Flameaxe)
Iammars- 1 (Mcpaltp)
Flameaxe- 1 (Roach)

Not voting (6): Mastermind of Sin, Pokerface, Ibaesha, Ergo, Ectomancer, Tarhalindur

14 to lynch.

No, he didn't hammer himself, but he's close.

Yamahako
, you need to unvote before voting.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1014 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by Iammars »

Well I'm pretty sure that your uppity attitude to not admitting your mistake will get you hung many time over in many games.

10 votes, 4 more needed!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1028 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:08 am

Post by Iammars »

Battle Mage wrote:
Vote Count

Caps 12 (DGB, Garnasha, Yosarian2, Cicero, IamMars, Vollkan, Vollkan, Caps, Tarhalindur, Yamahako, Pete D, Shteven)
Cicero 3 (ABR, Axelrod, Taffmaster)
Taffmaster 1 (CDB)
Roach 1 (Kison)
Vollkan 1 (The Fonz)
Flameaxe 1 (Roach)
IamMars 1 (Mcpaltp)
MoS 1 (Flameaxe)
Shteven 1 (Shanba)

Not Voting: Ectomancer, Erg0, Pokerface, Ibaesha

26 alive and 26 present, means that 14 votes is enough to decide a lynch.

IamMars
- You are a player, not the Moderator. When you do my job, you make me sad. :cry:

BM
Sorry, I needed to know how many votes caps was at, and you weren't around.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1039 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:07 am

Post by Iammars »

Battle Mage wrote:The Heavens once again opened, as the wrath of the Moderator struck once again, on the despicable rule-breaker: Caps.

He was on his last legs, but it was discovered that in addition to his allegedly scummy play, he was also guilty of discussing the game outside of the thread, on multiple counts.

The fury of the Moderator reigned supreme, and Caps was killed.

Caps (Novice Hame) - Doctor, has been ModKilled

It is still Day 1. With 25 alive, it now takes 13 votes to lynch. There are 10 days till the Deadline.

BM
Dammit! Why can't we lynch anybody? Any time we get close to lynching someone, he gets modkilled!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1057 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:38 am

Post by Iammars »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote IamMars

He's scum...

"omg why we never get to lynch anyone ?"
Iammars wrote:Dammit! Why can't we lynch anybody? Any time we get close to lynching someone, he gets modkilled!
And what, you don't find it frustrating that on a deadline, people keep dying without a town consensus?
I do like Shanba's way of looking at things. I never thought of it that way before.
ABR wrote: "okay Im glad I replaced chronX because he wasn't suspicious"
Iammars wrote:glad that I replaced ChronX, as he seemed like one of the more sane people here.
And you're changing my words. I didn't say that ChronX wasn't suspicious, saying such would be a falsity. I said that he was sane, and therefore I could defend his arguments logically, rather than just saying "Yeah, he was a stupid SA'er."
ABR wrote: "Ima quickclaim something extravagant to divert attention on someone else"
Iammars wrote:Basically, I'm vanilla, but my role mentions that I'm broken and that if I get fixed I could do more.

Someone is supposed to target me. (I think. My role is very vague.)
Word. If he's not lynched today he needs to be lynched tomorrow, after someone wastes their *ability* on him.
I had to say my role to explain ChronX's actions. That was really the only way to defend them without being vague. Of course I tried not to have to claim, but it didn't work.
And maybe you don't understand what I'm getting at. I believe someone is *supposed* to target me. If there is such a person who needs to target K9, they know who they are. Otherwise I'm a backup for something or Battle Mage is a bastard mod.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1059 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Iammars »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I like the IamMars wagon.

vote: Iammars
I like the DrippingGoofball Wagon

OMGUS
Vote: DrippingGoofball
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1068 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by Iammars »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Iammars wrote:And what, you don't find it frustrating that on a deadline, people keep dying without a town consensus?
Absolutely not! The more kills that happen during day, the better we are off
I love how you omit the part of my post that agrees with what you just said.
ABR wrote:
Iammars wrote: And you're changing my words. I didn't say that ChronX wasn't suspicious, saying such would be a falsity. I said that he was sane, and therefore I could defend his arguments logically, rather than just saying "Yeah, he was a stupid SA'er."
lol yeah I really liked your explanation of how ChronX went after the soft-claimers so much because he was himself soft-claiming. That was really smooth:roll:
You seem to be the only one who has a problem with it.
ABR wrote:
Iammars wrote: I had to say my role to explain ChronX's actions. That was really the only way to defend them without being vague. Of course I tried not to have to claim, but it didn't work.
And maybe you don't understand what I'm getting at. I believe someone is *supposed* to target me. If there is such a person who needs to target K9, they know who they are. Otherwise I'm a backup for something or Battle Mage is a bastard mod.

This looks a lot as a stalling technique Iammars. First you tell us you need to be targeted by someone tonight, then next thing we know you're claiming a power role tomorrow. And we still have no way to verify you're town. You are not giving us anything tangible to work with. There is no way someone can counter-claim you. All this flamboyant claiming has done for you is pull a thin little curtain over the thick wooden casket that hides your alignment.

I say we kill the vampire now, guys.
First of all, someone can counterclaim me if they counterclaim K9.
Secondly, everything I have is speculation at the present moment from the way that my role PM was worded. If I'm supposed to be targeted by someone, that someone knows who I am. If I'm not, then I have no idea who I am, and it might be in the best interest to lynch me.
I want to go to night and see what happens.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1069 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by Iammars »

Yosarian2 wrote:We're near deadline? When did the mod announce a deadline?
Go check the mod's post when he killed caps. He said 10 days to deadline.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1072 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by Iammars »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:In themes such as these, the mafia obviously has safe claims, eg: K9.
I agree, so any uncontested claim is not an immediate jump to confirmation or suspicion. It is a null tell.

The point is that you don't know about me, and I completely respect that. I don't know what ChronX was doing with his weird breadcrumbing, but I decided to end all suspicion (and take a gamble) by putting myself out there. If the town thinks that I'm full of BS, then feel free to lynch me. But at least wait a night.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1074 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:01 pm

Post by Iammars »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nothing will change a night from now, Iammars. We will still be at the same point where we are now, discussing whether or not you are scum, except by that time there might be a few claims and you will have a better idea of what to do if you are mafia.
You obviously don't understand my role claim. Go back and read it.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1077 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by Iammars »

Yeah, but since I have a chance to be proven one way or the other, wouldn't it be better to wait for the proof?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1079 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:09 pm

Post by Iammars »

@ABR:
1. You're absolutely right. There is no proof of my alignment if you let me survive the night.
2. Have you looked up the flavor for K9? Even if I didn't have this role I would expect that this would be a town role. Unless of course the Doctor or a whole bunch of people closely related to the Doctor turn up scum.
3. Can you find me a game where a role like this was mafia? I'm not talking about a role that gains entrance to a group (mafia traitor/searching masons). I'm talking about a role that gains abilities when targeted by someone else? That doesn't really exist because the mod doesn't like to create roles that the town can help the mafia unwittingly, and having the mafia members themselves have the trigger and the means to pull it would be broken, as they would pull it the first night.
I am curious as to if a game like that exists.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1081 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by Iammars »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:3. Sure it exists, somewhere. 2. Flavor is decoration, votes can't be based on details like that.
3. I love just throwing out random statements without backing them up. Applying to be a member of the conservative media anytime soon?
2. BS. Sure, flavor doesn't matter as much as before, but seeing as I have modded a couple of theme games, I can tell you that flavor does matter. If you're playing in a Harry Potter mafia and George Weasley is Mafia, would you think that Fred was town? Not with a half decent mod.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1083 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by Iammars »

LOST Mafia

I don't see what you're talking about.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1085 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by Iammars »

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that you were responding to point 3, which was the one I asked you to respond to.

Anyway...
The point that I'm trying to make is that unless there is a good reason that you think that the mod came up with to make an flavorfully-innocent person scum, you should lean towards the role's flavor. Not a lot, but you should lean towards it.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1089 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:26 pm

Post by Iammars »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Erg0 wrote:This wagon is lame.

Vote: Albert B. Rampage
, he's playing to his scum meta (or not paying attention).
What ? Rephrase that :x
1. I don't understand that use of the emoticon.
2. I think he's trying to say that you are playing the way you usually do when you are scum.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1096 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:57 am

Post by Iammars »

As an aside, getting recruited by a cult is one of my mafia lifetime goals. But with the cult leader being dead, I doubt I'm going to be in the cult this game.

Anyway, Shteven, why bring up the cult speculation? We have no evidence that the cult exists beyond its leader, Pooky. Unless we get more cult members popping up, we should consider the cult dead.

I appreciate you thinking that I'm protown though.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1107 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Iammars »

Actually now that I think about it, we had three kills last night. There might be two scum groups and Pooky just tried to recruit scum.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1109 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by Iammars »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Iammars wrote:Actually now that I think about it, we had three kills last night. There might be two scum groups and Pooky just tried to recruit scum.
Or,
much more obviously
we have a vig and/or a SK? Covering up, mister cult recruit?

Tie up your shoelaces, you keep tripping.
What kind of vig kills N1?

And do you realize how insane the town would have to be in order to justify working against two scum groups, an SK and a cult?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1146 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:10 am

Post by Iammars »

PokerFace wrote:post 871 I have seen no implied reason left by Chronx that he may have thought he was a mafia trator. How exactly do you have info that bizarre? Only Chronx knows what Chronx thought. Yos2 and Axel also note this. Could be a
Freudian slip
of what Mars really is? Just something to think about.
This post from ChronX makes me think that. It's something you could only oick up if you had information like knowing that there was a mafia traitor or that he was a broken robot:
ChronX wrote:Em PHA sis on "today". I wonder if Taff has one of those cool roles where if you get targetted by the right person at night, you are converted to a scum group member. Like, a broken robot maybe?
PokerFace wrote:post 920 Mars says to Taff
How about explainign the rest of your beautiful logic on how you're not
scum with the rest of us??
who's the us?
Another
Freudian slip?
You're reading this post wrong. You should read it as "How about explaining the rest of your beautiful logic on how you're not scum
with the rest of us??
"
I was asking for him to share his logic was about his innocence with the town.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1193 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:52 am

Post by Iammars »

The Fonz wrote:Shteven- either you've missed someone who's on cicero, or counted me twice.

unvote, vote IamMars

Meh. In the interests of a lynch today, I suggest everyone look over IAM and Flameaxe and decide which is the better lynch.
What, vote the person who can be confirmed tonight?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1255 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by Iammars »

Flameaxe wrote:I don't care what the fuck you put in your sig. I don't respect you enough to change my playstyle for you.
This quote really doesn't mesh with me at all. If you resort to dropping the f-bomb from a warning that someone gives you and mention that you don't respect someone who was trying to help you, then I don't see why you should be playing.

Unvote, Vote: Flameaxe
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1256 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by Iammars »

And of course I get sarnath'd by two posts. :(
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1258 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by Iammars »

Flameaxe wrote:OH MY GOD, HE SAID A BAD WORD!!!! SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM.

/sigh. I never asked for his help, why should I respect him for trying to do it anyway?
My post was more towards the lack of respect towards another player and not about the bad word. Bad words are misnomers anyway. All words have their purpose, and a time to be said. I used the f-bomb earlier in this thread. That being said, the f-bomb does have a place, but on the internet, that time is very limited.
And why should you respect him? Why should you respect anyone? Just because your not going to follow the advice he gives to help you doesn't mean that you should lose respect for him.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1260 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by Iammars »

Flameaxe wrote:I never had respect for him. It's not a hard concept, buddy.
Why?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1262 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:31 pm

Post by Iammars »

Flameaxe wrote:I had no reason to respect him.
Maybe because he's a human being a deserves respect?
Just because someone's on the internet doesn't mean that they're automatically dehumanized.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1264 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by Iammars »

cicero wrote:Christ, turn my back for one minute...

Iamm
e
rs, don't bother feeding the troll. Just let it go. But thanks.

Psst.

And you're welcome.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1337 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by Iammars »

Flameaxe wrote:
Iammars wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:I don't care what the fuck you put in your sig. I don't respect you enough to change my playstyle for you.
This quote really doesn't mesh with me at all. If you resort to dropping the f-bomb from a warning that someone gives you and mention that you don't respect someone who was trying to help you, then I don't see why you should be playing.

Unvote, Vote: Flameaxe
Could you explain exactly how me being disrespectful (and if you think this is out of the ordinary, you suck at research) makes me scum? I must not be seeing it, sorry.
How does being disrespectful make you scum? Wake up and smell the reality. If I were standing right next to you I would slap you in the face. You are not Dr. House. You are not Shark. You are not Simon from American Idol. Those people are rude because that's the way they sell their show. They should not be looked at as role models. You have no reason to disrespect to someone just because. If you can't respect someone, then get off the internet and go visit a psychiatrist and don't come back until you're done. And if you expect me not to vote you because this is what you do all the time, then just forget about it.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1346 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:44 am

Post by Iammars »

It seems like the town wants a Shteven lynch so I will help it along,

Unvote, Vote: Shteven

This does NOT mean that Flameaxe is off the hook.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1349 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:01 am

Post by Iammars »

Shanba wrote:
Iammars wrote:It seems like the town wants a Shteven lynch so I will help it along,

Unvote, Vote: Shteven

This does NOT mean that Flameaxe is off the hook.
Ouch. Now I want to vote you again.
Well, we need to lynch someone today, and the town is generally showing that it wants to lynch Shteven. A lot of people won't be able to vote because of the holidays, so making sure that the town gets a lynch falls upon those of us that are here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”