Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #200) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 1280, camntsuki wrote:That's what I am saying.
Considering my first post was attacking half our wagon, I fail to see how this is OMGUS.
You get no credit for reads that have no backing.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #201) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Grib »

Well this is exciting.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #202) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Grib »

Also, camntsuki, the only response I have to you continuing to call me scum for literally no reason when I am honest to god trying to ENGAGE you in a GAME that hinges on GATHERING INFORMATION is

regardless of your alignment.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #203) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 1316, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1250, Grib wrote:
In post 1243, camntsuki wrote:I think my partner doesn't like him.

also...
for real, please lynch us. pay attention to our wagon after the flip.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: camntsuki
Can you talk to me about why you would do this as town?
Can anyone talk to me about why we aren't lynching this?
I'm pretty obviously town. Like, borderline modconfirmed.

/s
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #204) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Grib »

Drag them.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #205) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Grib »

Something something Mean Girls I'm a pusher.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #206) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Grib »

I hope Magna is town because his posts are my favorite in this game.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #207) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Grib »

Given that they are/were close to being lynched, there is no reasonable excuse for them to still be keeping their reads in the dark.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #208) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Grib »

I had a free moment, so I went through literally all of camntsuki's posts. Whee.

Spoiler: mafia obsession
In post 210, camntsuki wrote:sheeping riplop

vote: junkies
RVS, who cares.
In post 583, camntsuki wrote:hey guys!
I am so sorry....I didn't know this game had started.
I haven't read a word, I will start now!
Mildly confusing, but then I realized this is probably the other head.
In post 587, camntsuki wrote:ok.
that was a pretty dull 24 pages.

farside, cheetory, and Ceph are town .
diamondsentinel, grib, and Keyen are all scum and/or intolerable.

but the MOST intolerable?

unvote

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I keep odd hours... so I'm going to sleep now.
well...soon.

but our lurky phase is over. sorry again.
Almost 600 posts at this point, and this is the result of their catchup. Immediate dislike.

Unexplained reads, unexplained vote, and their scumreads are borderline "do not like"/policy votes, if anything.
In post 589, camntsuki wrote:all that Shiz with DS asking for Miller claims was scummy af.
everything Grib posts makes we feel like I wanna take a shower.
and Keyen is maybe just a newb... but if he lives to endgame
we, the town, lose this game
. regardless of his alignment. And if he IS town, which I doubt, he never eats a night kill for us. He just gets mislynched in Lylo.
This is probably camntsuki's best post out of their entire ISO, in terms of actually presenting what they're thinking and elaborating on reads.

Doesn't really go into the scum motivation for asking for a Miller claim. The read on me is white noise. The Keyen read is awkward, fence-sitty, and reads as "Keyen should die but I don't want to be held accountable for his flip." The "we, the town" line is SUPER forced here. Read the sentence out loud to yourself, it's palpable.
In post 595, camntsuki wrote:
In post 593, Grib wrote:Also your catchup helps us learn precisely nil about your thought process and how you arrived at the reads you have. Your keyen read is incredibly fencesitty.
Don't really care about you understanding my thoughts, scum. And you used this line already this game. Think up some other way to try and fakehunt.
This is a post I have a hard time believing comes from town in their position. They're late, make a really short, vague catchup post, and are incredibly certain I'm scum for...no reason. "I don't want to talk to you because you're scum" is just BS excuse not to engage with me. I don't believe for a second this is a real read.
In post 656, camntsuki wrote:Got prodded during my vla!

Also just looking at grib's 593 he can hang for that
I'll pull up 593 for reference:
In post 593, Grib wrote:Also your catchup helps us learn precisely nil about your thought process and how you arrived at the reads you have. Your keyen read is incredibly fencesitty.
camntsuki thinks I deserve to be lynched for stating an objective fact about their catchup post. I have a hard time seeing that kind of justification coming from town.
In post 708, camntsuki wrote:hey, Grib!
I just woke up, and I see you have a lot to say to me. I also see you are jumping on the Snarky wagon, but if you wanna buss, I won't stop you.
We can work together for now.

Ceph, we are finally on the same page. I love it. don't let my other head rub you wrong this game!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: SnarkySnowman

oh PS-
Keyen: Call me a bitch again. I dare you.
And now they're voting with me? No mention of their read on SS here. And claiming I'm bussing based on...no reason. I'm starting to see a common theme here. camntsuki can pretty much post empty noise and several players are letting them get away with it for...meta reasons, I guess. I hate metareads when they're used to defend awful play.
In post 711, camntsuki wrote:@cheetory
I can get behind a snowman lynch.
I think I am town reading Medical though. I'll need a reread, though. I got a late start on this game.

p-edit: I'm a surprising person, and you are taking to to same me you thought.
They can get behind an SS lynch for...no reason.

I'm scumreading them by this point, in case I forgot to mention that. Actually, I've been scumreading them since their trash "grib is scum let's ignore him" post. I don't care about the read on me specifically, my dislike solely stems from the combination of their certainty in the read AND failure to elaborate on it at all, at any point, ever.
In post 713, camntsuki wrote:whatever.
Response to me suggesting I was going to vig them. Weird. I'd expect them to make a jab about me NK'ing them instead of vigging them, or something. Frustrated that I might be a provable town PR?
In post 716, camntsuki wrote:ha ha. Viking.
I am sure you meant VIGGING.
And certainly I agree.
Agreeing with Ceph, but Ceph kind of irritates me so I don't care.

Sorry Ceph. Maybe I'll like you more once you start killing scum.
In post 723, camntsuki wrote:I'd like to see you squirm. That's why you get our vote.
Okay, a reason [for voting SS]. Not an especially good one, since. They're just leaving their vote on SS and not doing anything else to actually make them squirm.
In post 791, camntsuki wrote:Real Townies use lynches to kill people.
Hating on Vig kills. Probably doesn't mean anything, but hey.

Still scumreading them, btw.
In post 919, camntsuki wrote:
In post 904, hiplop wrote:can we lynch mj now? please
I am starting to get a lean that way...Lets see what they have to say catch up wise.
They are leaning that way for...no reason.
In post 933, camntsuki wrote:
In post 932, camn wrote:Ok, Nacho.

UNVOTE:
Shit.

Ok, Nacho.

UNVOTE:
Response to Nacho defending SS. No reasons given for hopping onto DS.
In post 937, camntsuki wrote:Please.
Its just a myth that I am obv obv all the time.
I get mislyched every other game. :)
Man, I want to snark here, but I should probably keep it civil.
In post 942, camntsuki wrote:Hey- Anyone up for MASS FLAVORCLAIMING?

I would like that.
In post 945, camntsuki wrote:why not, sentinel?
Boring.
In post 947, camntsuki wrote:You should never trust nacho. He is SO good as scum now, its unreal.
In post 950, camntsuki wrote:Back in the day, it seemed like I could nail nacho as scum EVERY TIME.
But since I came back, he is a mystery. Maybe it's me, but I think he just got crazy good.
Eh. Pointlessly fearmongering Nacho when I jokingly said I wanted to trust him unconditionally.
In post 974, camntsuki wrote:IS FARSIDE VOTING US?

FUCKING LOL THIS GAME
I don't get the special emphasis on farside.
In post 1045, camntsuki wrote:FOR THE RECORD

ANYONE WHO VOTES US IS SCUM
Bad, bad, bad.
In post 1048, camntsuki wrote:protecting town? wtf?
Don't be silly. We protect no one at this point in the game. You are all f-ing suspect.
In post 1050, camntsuki wrote:also- nobody "thinks" they are town. You read your PM, and you know.

p-edit.
We don't give a shit about "projecting" town.
I can town it up, and eat the fucking Night-1 kill any day of the week. And it is stupid and I hate it.
Yes, town know they are town. They also have a certain conviction that shows when they believe someone is scum, and pushes their lynch. Scum have a hard time faking that conviction. Voting and pushing cases and throwing around words is easy, but /actually being convinced/ that someone is scum is harder to fake.

Which is why I'm constantly asking for REASONS for reads. If town don't have to give reasons and be held accountable for them, then neither do scum.

But this is getting into theory and you've already established that this isn't the time or place.
In post 1062, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1051, Grib wrote:I will give you a dollar if you eat the N1 kill.
I did last game. Which informs my play on this game.
In post 1052, Grib wrote:Also projecting town is pretty damn important.
I actually disagree.
People who "project town" end up dead, mostly. And most endgames are a bunch of lurkertown and a bunch of scumzors, and the games suck and scum win.

But whatever. Keep giving me advice on my play, if you want. I'll keep rolling my eyes, and my other head will CERTAINLY ignore it. Meanwhile you distract the town from any actual scumhunting, which is the whole point of this line of discussion, I am sure.

Meanwhile... hm. I hope I'm voting for this new guy, DiamondSentinel, cuz he is scum. Oh good, I am.
"I want to be scummy on purpose so that I don't get shot by the mafia." What? That's terrible play.

Claims I'm distracting the town from scumhunting (lol), but looking at camntsuki's posts, I have to wonder:
what
scumhunting? I see next to none of it coming from them.

Another read sans explanation.
In post 1066, camntsuki wrote:Dear townies.

This game is already intolerable, and it's only day 1.
Please, for Cheetory, lets purge.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GRIB
Yawn.

You will never lynch me.
In post 1074, camntsuki wrote:lets just do it, Bro. We already lost Cheetory to replacement and Katsuki to power-lurking.... Who is next?

Plus, its 70-30 they are scum, and its Day 1 anyway, so wgaf?!
Encouraging a policy lynch. Ew ew ew.

Does anyone actually believe that camntsuki thinks I'm scum? Or that their reads are anything but white noise?
In post 1076, camntsuki wrote:JFC THEY ARE BOTH SO SCUMMY!
In post 1078, camntsuki wrote:I know but he is trying to change!
These posts don't seem important or relevant to anything, so skipping commentary on them.
In post 1087, camntsuki wrote:GRIB NEEDS DEATH

THE FACT THAT
OUR SLOT AND BROSEIDON AGREE ON THIS ONE TRUTH
IS ALL THE REASON REQUIRED FOR ROPE
Boring fluff.
In post 1095, camntsuki wrote:Is Farside saying we are lurking now??

w/e. I'm going to bed, but if this wagon builds steam:
We are Clifford, The big Red Dog, and we are Vanilla.

g'night! Lynch us if you want!
VT claim, fake blase invitation to lynch them. Obviously, we know they flip the fuck out some more later at the wagon on them.
In post 1157, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1155, Katsuki wrote:MOI is literally the worst player to have ever graced this site what a fucking surprise he's voting us

Grib is still scum and needs death this wagon on us is horrendous.
In post 1156, Katsuki wrote:The fact that MOI is voting us should be enough to modconfirm our slot as town.
Flaming/mudslinging, dropping the "go ahead and lynch us" facade.

Literally nothing in any of their posts thus far has made me stop and think "town?" Could be confirmation bias, but like. Even if I squint, there's /very/ little I like. I'm talking microscopic.
In post 1168, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1160, DiamondSentinel wrote:Seconded.

At first I thought katsuki was just like this in AvF. I now see it's a general trend.
I had a genuine right to be angry in that game when I would have carried the town if not for kondiklick LOLBOMBING 3 RL days into the game.
Talking about another game, zzz.
In post 1239, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1166, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1157, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1155, Katsuki wrote:MOI is literally the worst player to have ever graced this site what a fucking surprise he's voting us

Grib is still scum and needs death this wagon on us is horrendous.
In post 1156, Katsuki wrote:The fact that MOI is voting us should be enough to modconfirm our slot as town.

Fake outrage is boring ...

4 more votes people!
eat a bag of dicks you shit excuse of a mafia player
Flaming.

also...

UNVOTE:
Frankly, this is the first reasonable thing they've said all game.
In post 1248, camntsuki wrote:sorry nacho... it's already there. I don't even know why, but it rubbed me wrong from the beginning...and I'm the NICE one!
Eh, I have nothing nice to say to this, so.
In post 1258, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1256, Imperium wrote:
In post 1248, camntsuki wrote:sorry nacho... it's already there. I don't even know why, but it rubbed me wrong from the beginning...and I'm the NICE one!
If the game's reached a level of toxicity where the game is no longer enjoyable, better to replace out or power lurk, take some time off; no reason to actively push for a lynch that hurts the town.
Powerlurking until the scumfucks+MOI die off is optimal, but the other head dislikes lurking and would rather see us dead than me lurk so!
The game is probably toxic because you flipped out over almost getting lynched and started name-calling.

Just saying.
In post 1265, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1261, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ok. That self-vote deserves a lynch with fire.

Town should NEVER EVER SELF VOTE.
Policy lynch us then.
You will get our townflip, and we will but this game in our rearview.
I'm giving you the extra vote... if you have the juice, get it done!

Just please, god, make today end.

I will hammer Grib, DS or Snarky.
Katz will Hammer MOI, or probably anyone else except Nacho. Put them at L-1 and we will do the work.
Eh, encouraging your own lynch is wine. Especially when you're flipping from inviting people to lynch you, to screaming about how everyone on your wagon is scum, to voting yourself.
In post 1267, camntsuki wrote:PS, Ceph- I love you. For real.

Which makes your relationship with this hydra pretty complicated :)
Blah.
In post 1278, camntsuki wrote:jfc, I just looked at the people on our wagon.

I gotta write this down, for posterity:

DiamondSentinel, farside22, MagnaofIllusion, Waco Kid, Grib, keyenpeydee

Farside I like for town.
That's about it.

Going to motivations, Three of those 6 I named early on as scummy and/or useless.
One apparently has some longstanding issues with Katz.
Then there is farside, who I have always wanted to have a slumber party with, but our time has never come.
Don't know what Waco Kid's problem is... I think Nacho might be onto something- he is just opportunistic scum.

I'm feeling pretty good about the utility of this wagon- Anyone else wanna jump on? Anyone wanna join this distinguished group of players? It's easy! I am LITERALLY asking for the rope!
"These people I gave empty scumreads on are voting me, which means I'm right!" More self-campaigning. Yawn.
In post 1280, camntsuki wrote:That's what I am saying.
Considering my first post was attacking half our wagon, I fail to see how this is OMGUS.
Already shot this down.
In post 1284, camntsuki wrote:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Waco Kid
Yuck.

I think the reason I don't want to vote Waco is because it's being pushed by people who aren't town enough. Without checking offsite, I have a light meta townread on Waco. Would like him to be a bit more active, though.
In post 1286, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1281, Grib wrote:incredibly dumb, unproductive, not to mention frustrating
Also listen- because I am only going to say this once.
I am a volatile, emotional player. My other half is as well.
But
we win
a lot
of games. Sometimes by luck, sometimes not.
And we don't need mid-game advice... especially not from you.
You wanna talk after? Start a mafia discussion thread. In fact, there ALREADY IS ONE. I started it myself years ago. Until then, you are just another scumzor in our way.

@Moi- You don't have the votes.
I agree about my partner, though..he is prickly at times. It's part of his genius.
I genuinely dislike your playstyle, if you are town. One of your heads say you get mislynched often, and I can see why.

More mudslinging me for...no reason. Shocking.
In post 1288, camntsuki wrote:please let this be real. please let this be real. please let this be real. please let this be real.
I know, I was disappointed too.
In post 1304, camntsuki wrote:god I have to keep playing after all.
where is imperium and Ceph?
I need to get back to basics and build a real townbloc.
I'm no psychic, but I'm going to guess that this "townbloc" is just gonna be a bunch of names with no reasoning at all given.
In post 1317, camntsuki wrote:oh good.

tentative townbloc:

brosioden.
farside
Ceph
imperium
hiplop
fox mccloud
medical junkies
cheetory slot?

lynch the rest.
(Yeah, I cheated with that guess, but come on. It was obvious.)

The only way I could ever buy that this slot is town is if they were playing too badly to be scum, or something. "blah blah where's the scum motivation" is a junk question. I can't explain why scum would play like they are, but it makes LESS sense to me coming from town. Therefore, scumread.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #209) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Grib »

Hm.

I /think/ one thing I like is the comment about how they feel they should be confirmed town because Magna voted for them. It seemed genuine.

Eh.

Also there's a contradiction in there where I say "where's the scum motivation" is a junk question, but in the spoiler I criticize camntsuki for not elaborating on the scum motivation for asking fora Miller claim. That can be ignored, or replaced with "elaborate on why this is scummy" or whatever.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #210) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1241, Grib wrote:Hey camntsuki, is he scum or do you just not like him?
In post 1250, Grib wrote:

also...

UNVOTE:
Can you talk to me about why you would do this as town?
In post 1281, Grib wrote:"I don't want to talk to you because you're scum" is also incredibly dumb, unproductive, not to mention frustrating. I'd like to improve my read on them via direct interactions, talking about other people, and they're making it impossible.

Besides being pissy with me for calling them scum, I see absolutely zero evidence/indication that they actually think I'm mafia and want me lynched /for that reason/.

I also have a lot to say about the quality of town play on this site if they (or my other scumreads) turn out to be town, but that would make me sound even more insufferable than you all probably think I am so I'll keep that to myself.
Some of this is more me bitching about camntsuki's refusal to elaborate on anything, but it's the same sentiment, I think.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #211) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1409, Imperium wrote:
In post 1385, Grib wrote:"blah blah where's the scum motivation" is a junk question. I can't explain why scum would play like they are, but it makes LESS sense to me coming from town.
If you can't understand why someone would do something as scum OR as town, then there's a pretty high chance that you just don't understand their play at all.
That is a fair assessment.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #212) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Grib »

Still think they're scum and will pursue them to the brink of death, but thank you for your thoughts.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #213) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1415, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1336, Fox McCloud wrote:so whats the smoking gun here?
There isn't one? Like, I'm not going to go through every post and explain why it's coming from scum. One, I'm too lazy, and two, it's disingenuous to say that every single post, or even single posts at all, are strong evidence for someone being scum. It's a wholistic thing with his behavior.
Some players actually do slip up and unintentionally reveal themselves in single posts, in ways that are different-ish from scumslips. It's pretty cool.
In post 1326, BROseidon wrote:Because it's obvious.
Evidently not.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #214) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1433, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1427, Grib wrote:Evidently not.
I like the part how you, in this post, are like "people sometimes do slip in individual posts" and then just did that here ;)
;)
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #215) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Grib »

Waco's at L-1, let's be careful not to derphammer before he can claim.
In post 1483, farside22 wrote:GRIB this is mostly to you, yes I get why you see camn scum. I have a very, very bad history with Katsuki who calls me scum 90% of the time with a dash of some words I'd rather not say.
Just look back at Waco and tell me you really think that dude is town.
Gimme a sec.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #216) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Grib »

Eh. Waco is by no means a strong townread, but I'm uncomfortable with the people pushing his wagon, and I come away from his ISO with a pretty nulltown feel. Some things I like, some I don't.

Would like him to dump full reads with explanations, not just a claim, to help flesh my read on him out.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #217) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Grib »

Yelling at people over minor things is overrated.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #218) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 1511, kdowns wrote:Also Vig (if there is one) shoot either me or DS .
???
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #219) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Grib »

Good morning.

Do people on this site actually care about the "be respectful etc" rule?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #220) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Grib »

Oh, I like Vendor roles. They're so silly.

Do scum [Fruit] vendors even exist?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #221) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Grib »

Waco, some explanations for any strong reads you have would be nice.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #222) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Grib »

Lame.

Waco, what character are you? Never heard of Cookie Vendor.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #223) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Grib »

Okay, that makes more sense.

explanations go
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #224) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Grib »

Mm. I think I'm gonna mostly actively lurk out the rest of the Day and observe how the lynch plays out.

I'm a little discouraged with how my reads seem to be the total opposite with practically everyone, and how a lot of people are townreading each other for what I think are bad/weak reasons. Maybe chalk it up to the site meta being alien to me after not playing here for so long? What passes for town playstyle here would get you insta-vigged on my main site, and I suppose I'm having trouble /not/ reading a lot of players in this game as scummy due to it.

I think I just need a flip or two or just /something/ concrete to happen so I can reevaluate. I can't recall being more frustrated/lost during Day 1, and that includes a game where a toxic Day 1 lasted like two months.

I personally don't believe Waco is scum, but I'm not sure enough to defend him. No, I am not comfortable perched on top of this fence, but it's where I'm at right now.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #225) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Grib »

lol

VOTE: hiplop

More to say when I'm not mobile.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #226) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Grib »

Magna is basically my ride-or-die toptown this game, in case that wasn't clear.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #227) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Grib »

keyen, trying to hide in RVS when it's Day 2 is awful.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #228) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Grib »

Imperium was definitely a good shot, after they pushed the Waco lynch and hopped off near EoD once it was inevitable.

People jumping to SK over Vig: show your work.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #229) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Grib »

Medical Junkies also has some explaining to do.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #230) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1918, hiplop wrote:
In post 1894, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1889, hiplop wrote:wow seriously good shot

must have been a serial killer?
Also this is not a Town post.
Yes it is fucko
You said you could be obvious town Day 2.

With a scumflip, this should be a cakewalk.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #231) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1923, hiplop wrote:
In post 1921, Grib wrote:
In post 1918, hiplop wrote:
In post 1894, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1889, hiplop wrote:wow seriously good shot

must have been a serial killer?
Also this is not a Town post.
Yes it is fucko
You said you could be obvious town Day 2.

With a scumflip, this should be a cakewalk.
Vla fucko
Good thing there's two weeks of Daylight!
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #232) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1943, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1915, Grib wrote:Imperium was definitely a good shot, after they pushed the Waco lynch and hopped off near EoD once it was inevitable.

People jumping to SK over Vig: show your work.
Absolutely do not think that's what they were doing there. Imperium was not afraid of being attacked for being a vote on a town lynch, that is level zero as fuck play

My work is as follows: Imperium are known to be a huge asset as town and their other half, if they were town, would most likely become obvious town after a few days. Even if one suspects them, one should literally never shoot them night 1 as town
I considered it.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #233) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Grib »

Waco wagon being pushed by Imperium and creeping up when camntsuki was in the lead probably makes Spiffeh the better vote.

Eh.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Spiffeh

hiplop will have a harder time attacking people for wagoning him if we leave him alone, and that'll give him plenty of room to scumhunt as he is wont to do.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #234) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Grib »

Cephrir: I'm allowed to change my mind. It's just an expression.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #235) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Grib »

RB could have assumed they were an IC and didn't want to bother when there could be Vigs/Cops/what-have-yous running around.

But eh, Bro + MJ scum is possible.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #236) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Grib »

That should be 5 votes out of 8.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #237) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Grib »

L-2

might as well claim before asking Fireball to do so
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #238) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Grib »

oops

Firebringer

whatever
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #239) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Grib »

lol

camntsuki already claimed

derp
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (isolation #240) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Grib »

kdowns, toDay would be a good time to get reads on people who aren't DS.

For example: if you think Spiffeh is town, how do you feel about Firebringer?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #241) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Grib »

The ragewalling is zzz.

Call me when Firebringer checks in.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #242) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Grib »

Eh. Willing to table Spiffeh based on his reaction to Firebringer.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: kdowns

Don't really understand the DS hate.

fake edit: hi.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #243) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Grib »

People should look at Imperium's interactions with DS and see if they still want to be on that wagon.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (isolation #244) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Grib »

UNVOTE:

Hey MJ, remind me why Bro is town again? "Because he confirmed I'm a Friendly Neighbor!" will not count as an answer.

fake edit: hey keyen, I dare you to have any consistency in your vote for a whole five pages.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (isolation #245) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Grib »

In post 2409, BROseidon wrote:The case against grib and you, MoI, are that you're both assholes.

Which I guess probably means that you two are reads I'm wrong about, but I don't really care. Would still lynch.
What a coincidence, that's more or less my read on you.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (isolation #246) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Grib »

VOTE: kdowns

Waiting on MJ's response to my question to see how I feel about a Bro lynch.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (isolation #247) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Grib »

MJ, you do know that lying about being the target of a Friendly Neighbor puts the FN and the target in an auto 1v1.

It's the smart thing to be honest about it, regardless of alignment.

Can you please explain your townread on him while ignoring the fact that he vouched for you?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (isolation #248) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Grib »

You're going back to your role as a crutch for defending him.

Denying your Neighborhood would 100% kill him. Best case scenario: people townread you over him, he gets lynched, flips mafia. Worst case: he lies, you get lynched, flip Friendly Neighbor, and then he gets vigged/lynched. Instantly.

I'm asking because I've never played with him before and I'm biased because his attitude isn't the best.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #249) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Grib »

To be clear, he just got a notification that you're town, yes? You don't actually have a Neighborhood PT.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #250) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Grib »

Just thought it was an inconsistency.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (isolation #251) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 2613, Medical Junkies wrote:I'm not going to answer any more questions about BROseidon until tomorrow.
Also I'm going to hold you to this.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (isolation #252) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Grib »

Maybe if we ask nicely, the SK will take care of him.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #253) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Grib »

Not lynching DS.

Let the wagon die.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (isolation #254) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Grib »

Do not question the townreads on Grib.

(Especially if you're not gonna read the game.)

I've mostly checked out because a lot of the posts in this thread make me want to lie down and not be conscious for a while.

DS wagon continues to reek. That's all I really have to say.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (isolation #255) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Grib »

Why do people think being nice is such a chore.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (isolation #256) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Grib »

camntsuki got kicked out of the game for attacking Magna out of the game, and for using a word one of the mods is not comfortable with.

It was a good decision.

I can't speak for Magna as a person outside of what I've seen in this game, which hasn't been anything worth camntsuki's BS.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (isolation #257) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Grib »

Make an actual effort unless you want to chase more people out.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2780 (isolation #258) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Grib »

That is different from what's been simmering through the entire game.

Frustration and anger are inevitable. Constantly being an asshole is not.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #259) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Grib »

It wears on some people, I guess.

You do you, but don't be surprised when people stop wanting to play with you because of it.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (isolation #260) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Grib »

Does putting out more content have anything to do with your attitude grating?

I'm fine with my posts as they are, as far as making people see that I'm town and making my lynch choices and the reasoning for them clear.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2785 (isolation #261) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Grib »

I haven't read the rest of your wall because I'm walking and phoneposting, in case there was something else in there.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2790 (isolation #262) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Grib »

Hm.

My tl;dr that I have yet to write is that I'm interested in extending an olive branch and seeing what civil discussion will bring us to.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2799 (isolation #263) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Grib »

Spoiler: kinda ?oog? stuff
In post 2782, BROseidon wrote:Like, the sequence of events from my POV has basically been:

1) A bunch of people are dicks to me, misrepresenting what I say and attacking my intelligence, dignity, and right to play mafia in my style.

2) I don't hold back (
beyond what the laws of the game require me to
) because if you're going to fundamentally attack me as a person (as either a tactic or because fuck you), I'm not going to sit and take it.

3) People complain that I'm being mean to them or their friends.
I won't really comment on this stuff because there's probably a lot of players you felt have done this, and I can't really speak for them.

I don't ~think I've gone out of my way to be mean to you (as in instigating a fight), but if I have, then I apologize.

I will say that I think the underlined is problematic, because deliberately pushing people (even if you think they deserve it) tends to just escalate and make everyone upset.
In post 2782, BROseidon wrote:Like, grow the fuck up. If you can't take being attacked directly in a game of mafia, don't fucking play mafia. Especially if you're going to spend the game spewing idiotic bullshit from your mouth. One thing that Katsuki and I at least have is a self-awareness of when we are being dicks to people. DS, farside, MoI, Grib, you all seem to fundamentally lack that self-awareness. You legitimately don't seem to understand why at every turn I'm being a dick to you,
because none of you have had an interaction at any point with me that demonstrated that you have any respect for me.
You don't respect me? Fine, but I'm not going to show you any respect back.
Eh, also something I disagree with. Not everyone has thick skin, and handwaving them aside and saying they shouldn't play mafia is borderline bullying them out of the game. The whole "spewing" thing is another matter, especially if it turns personal. If you simply don't like someone's reads or pushes, that's not a free pass to be mean to them. I've seen a lot of the latter this game.

Acknowledging you are a dick and continuing to be a dick is not something to be proud of.

I will freely acknowledge that it's easy for me to slip into being a passive-aggressive asshole. I try to control myself when I can, but I also give in to not wanting to "lose" the argument by stepping away first.

Looking through my posts (specifically showcasing an interaction with you), I see that I might have started being PA to you because you said I was deliberately being disruptive and it was worth a policy lynch, the reasons for which you didn't elaborate on and I never understood. I probably also thought you were treating several players unfairly, so I reacted to that.
In post 2782, BROseidon wrote:This is also an issue I have, in general, with how we've come to moderate toxicity on this site. You're allowed to be mean in a very middle-school mean girls sort of way, but you can't respond to it in ways that are appropriate within certain cultural lenses. You all complain about me being mean? Holy fuck you wouldn't have lasted a day in my house growing up. Western WASP-derived passive-aggressiveness isn't something we all grew up in. Some of us grew up in houses where expressing all our emotions, including frustration and anger, in direct, meaningful was was normal. And that's not allowed here because of the dominant culture of people who end up on the site. For some people from other cultural backgrounds, that's going to be a clash.
Okay, there's a difference in how people deal with expressing emotions. We're probably just going to have to have a difference of opinion here: I still don't think that makes lashing out at strangers okay.

I mean, anger is fine. Frustration is fine. Expressing it is fine. But going beyond that and attempting to deliberately make the other person feel bad is not. Plus, you're making a lot of assumptions about the other person behind the screen. You aren't a special snowflake. I don't say that to be mean, or PA.

But yeah, culture clash.
In post 2782, BROseidon wrote:This is also tied to why I think there
has
to be scum in there, because I don't think the four of you can all have your heads so far up each other's asses - someone has to be playing the others. It's why I'm wary of Ceph - he's doing some shit that's pinging me, and he's playing to my ego and our relationship that spans mafia games going back since I joined the site, meets we've both attended, Survivor games in mishmash, and the Skype channels we're in tied to those Survivor games. Him playing to my ego could be just a sort of natural thing if he's town b/c we tend to see things in a similar way, but there's always going to be a degree of paranoia that he's playing that up to try to get into a blindspot. If he's scum, it may not even be intentional - it could be completely intuitive/natural, or it could be my personal feelings blinding how I make a read there (like I've said, there are certain players, although not ones in this game, who I'll refuse to ever commit to a read on because I fundamentally cannot read them).
Ceph has popped up on my radar as well. I think the first sign of it for me was because I thought most of the people he wanted to lynch were town.

More than anything, my problem is that I think this site fosters an environment where everyone thinks it's okay to be as mean as they want, as long as it's within the boundaries of the site's rules (which are pretty out there). And then people who don't like that are told to stop playing mafia, or get off the Internet, or to
die
, a la camntsuki. Sure, they probably didn't mean it literally, but it's still definitely not okay.

Like. This site has a /ban thread/. And a lot of the people banned are repeat offenders, who can't seem to learn their lesson, because they think they're entitled to being as mean as they want, because it's Not Against The Rules, blah blah blah, the cycle continues. I find that problematic.

But I digress.

tl;dr we could all probably stand to be less mean in whatever way we express it and reel the focus back onto finding scum.

Because most of us are teammates and we should be working together.

I'll try to put together a reads list or something soon.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (isolation #264) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Grib »

Fox McCloud
Waco

Grib

Medical Junkies
MagnaofIllusion
Transcend r Cheetory6
DiamondSentinel
farside22
Firebringer r ConManMick

kraska77 r Dekes
keyenpeydee
BROseidon

Cephrir
kdowns
Spiffeh r camntsuki

hiplop
SnarkySnowman
Imperium

This is what I had a while back; not sure exactly how long ago I put this together, but at a glance, I probably still feel this way?

Maybe move Spiffeh up to the green zone, and maybe move keyenslot up to the blue? I've ~liked gooey's posts, and I was leaning town on keyen anyways.

Uh. I'm bad at reading Firebringer, and I know I've tried to get him lynched before for his playstyle. I had him in the blue section back when I thought his guilty was real, so ??? maybe move him down to green. I think pushing on the scummy camntsuki slot was pretty good/town.

MJ claimed Friendly Neighbor, and we're gonna roll with that for a bit. Bro vouching for them is absolutely null.

I think Magna, Cheetoslot, and farside are my strongest townreads. They've been reasonable, consistent, saying things I agree with, and working to solve the game.

I think the DS wagon smells like a mislynch. I regret not defending my gut townread on Waco, so I'm going all out on this one. If I'm wrong, oops. Not at all interested in a DS lynch.

I remember seeing Imperium make a weak attack against Dekesslot that looked like it could have been the setup for a future mislynch? Eh. Literally don't remember anything from that slot.

Revised, the list would probably look like

Fox McCloud
Waco

Grib

Medical Junkies
MagnaofIllusion
Transcend r Cheetory6
DiamondSentinel
Zulfy r farside22
Firebringer r ConManMick

Gammagooey r keyenpeydee
BROseidon
Spiffeh r camntsuki

??? r kraska77 r Dekes
Cephrir
kdowns

hiplop
SnarkySnowman
Imperium

So not that much difference.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (isolation #265) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Grib »

Thank you. I like them too.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #266) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Grib »

In a little bit.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (isolation #267) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Grib »

Final D1 Votal wrote:[10] Waco Kid ~ Fox McCloud, Cephrir, hiplop, Firebringer, keyenpeydee, kdowns, Spiffeh, BROseidon, DiamondSentinel, Transcend
[2] hiplop ~ Medical Junkies, farside22
[2] SnarkySnowman ~ MagnaofIllusion, Imperium
[2] Spiffeh ~ Waco Kid, Grib
[1] kdowns ~ SnarkySnowman

Not Voting (1) - kraska77
Why has no one brought up who the possible scum are on this wagon? I don't think a single person has talked about it all Day.

'Cause like. There is absolutely scum on it. Ten townies did not lynch Waco, or I'll eat a dirty sock.

What we know for sure:
Final D1 Votal wrote:[10]
Waco Kid
~
Fox McCloud
, Cephrir, hiplop, Firebringer, keyenpeydee, kdowns, Spiffeh, BROseidon, DiamondSentinel, Transcend
[2] hiplop ~ Medical Junkies, farside22
[2] SnarkySnowman ~ MagnaofIllusion,
Imperium

[2] Spiffeh ~
Waco Kid
, Grib

I won't put myself in violet because it's not publicly confirmed, but I am town and pretty confident that I'm never getting lynched this game. ;) Besides, my vote isn't very useful to analyze here. But maybe we can highlight some of the more-or-less consensus townreads? I'll throw myself in there, but feel free to disregard if you actually think I'm scum.
Final D1 Votal wrote:[10]
Waco Kid
~
Fox McCloud
, Cephrir, hiplop, Firebringer, keyenpeydee, kdowns, Spiffeh, BROseidon, DiamondSentinel,
Transcend

[2] hiplop ~
Medical Junkies
, farside22
[2] SnarkySnowman ~ MagnaofIllusion,
Imperium

[2] Spiffeh ~
Waco Kid
Grib

I know Cheetory had a decent chunk of the game townreading him when he replaced out.

I actually need to look back at how people voted, but given my reads, the only people I'm really side-eyeing are Cephrir, hiplop, and kdowns. Some candidates for off-the-wagon scum: Snarky, ?kraskaslot?, and. That's about it.

Everyone else should look at the Waco wagon, and maybe reread Imperium's posts. See who followed, who fought them, who kept quiet, etc.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2816 (isolation #268) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Grib »

I mean. If you can look at the wagon, eliminate townreads, and scrutinize the rest, I find that to be pretty fruitful.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (isolation #269) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Grib »

Thank you for being nice.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (isolation #270) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Grib »

Also, I feel like you're buddying me.

Are you buddying me?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2830 (isolation #271) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Grib »

I think the majority of my townread on Magna stems from me agreeing with ~almost everything he's said.

I had scumreads on hiplop, Snarky, and camntsuki on Day 1. Magna pushed those same scumreads all Day, both for reasons I myself had and reasons I
didn't
have but agreed with. I haven't seen him push anything unfair, or fishy, or agenda-y. He pushed Imperium hard Day 1 in a way that I don't think suggests they were distancing. I think the DS wagon is a mislynch waiting to happen, and Magna has been one of the few people vocally against it (while also calling DS out on his weirder posts). I think for this specific point, I like that he's acknowledging that DS is scummy but doesn't believe he's scum. I think the fake dayvig was towny.

So yeah, townread.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (isolation #272) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Grib »

I liked her push on hiplop and Bro.

Maybe the Bro thing was wrong, but I think the mindset it was coming from was towny.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #273) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Grib »

You sure are unsure.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (isolation #274) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Grib »

I think I'd like more for you to explore the reads you're unsure of instead of kind of vaguely doubting them and leaving it at that.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (isolation #275) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Grib »

I feel that.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (isolation #276) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 2824, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2821, Grib wrote:Also, I feel like you're buddying me.

Are you buddying me?
Depends on your definition of buddying.

If you mean trying to build bridges with someone and work with them, then yes!

But I'm aware the traditional definition is "trying to make townies like you as scum," in which case no!
Hm.

You probably knew I meant traditional buddying, so why include the "depends on your definition" part? I will vote for you if you say "it was a joke."
In post 2849, Zulfy wrote:Well you guys sure are rude.
Sorry.

Hi Zulfy.
In post 2850, Cephrir wrote:you probably shouldn't ever go higher than 90% sure of something if you aren't an investigative role
He said "information," so I assumed a claim would be happening.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (isolation #277) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Grib »

You're not allowed to make jokes when I'm trying to decide if you're scum or not.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (isolation #278) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Grib »

Hey hiplop, can I ask you to bust out that "best town performance" energy and do something towny? I'll even settle for like, 75% of your best.

Because I still want to lynch you.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (isolation #279) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Grib »

In post 2862, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2830, Grib wrote:I think the majority of my townread on Magna stems from me agreeing with ~almost everything he's said.
See this bothers me because MoI's entire case on me was a steaming pile of shit and you also have me as a townread.

Unless that wall was the ~almost.
Not really a townread. More of a "wait and see" read.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (isolation #280) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Grib »

In post 2861, BROseidon wrote:Also VCA on day 2 is not very useful. You need a lot more flips to start forming groups based on how votes are moving around.
It helps give me focus.
In post 2860, BROseidon wrote:Grib the issue I have with your read list is that it's completely different from mine.
Let's talk about it then.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #281) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Grib »

I'm willing to just roll with "I'm town and thinking about xyz, this unknown person is thinking about xyz /without/ engaging with me, it's probably coming from the same alignment" instead of stewing in paranoia.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (isolation #282) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Grib »

Bro, can you throw together a quick updated reads list? Just so they're all in one place.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (isolation #283) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Grib »

Do you think they were stoking the flames intentionally and specifically as a scum tactic to get you and camntsuki to distract the game, or simply reacting to you as you react to them? Go into detail, if possible, so that I can see what specifically is making you lean towards scum tactic rather than reaction.

I went over my townread of Magna.

I admit, Transcend is sort of a leftover!townread, since I was townreading Cheeto. Haven't really paid much attention to the slot since he replaced out, although there was a post by Imperium that I think eliminates them as potential buddies. Will pull up in a sec.

DS just smells like a mislynch to me.

I think Nacho also said that Snarky is unreadable, so I'm not really buying that as a reason they don't deserve to at least get run up. He keeps popping in, saying something without really having much of a presence, and vanishing again.

hiplop's entire ISO is a barren wasteland. He should be vigged/lynched/eliminated. He is not helping town by actually scumhunting
or
doing anything that makes it clear he's town. Prancing around with his less-than-one-liners and declaring himself obvtown is not going to fly. And if he
is
town, that behavior should be lynched out of him. Repeatedly.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (isolation #284) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Grib »

In post 2871, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2867, Grib wrote:I'm willing to just roll with "I'm town and thinking about xyz, this unknown person is thinking about xyz /without/ engaging with me, it's probably coming from the same alignment" instead of stewing in paranoia.
Literally my first game on site:

Me: "I'm townread Mara because she's saying a lot of things I agree with"

Nacho: "You probably shouldn't do that"

Mara was scum.
Sometimes the person is town. Sometimes they're scum. It happens.

I'm rolling with town for now.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (isolation #285) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Grib »

Wait, since when were you townreading me?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2878 (isolation #286) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Grib »

Like.

Endgame is just a huge mess if you keep defending the null/hard to read players.

They have to be run up, eliminated, or proven town sooner rather than later, or you're just creating more work for town at endgame.

So you should stop defending people for "doing nothing" or whatever.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2880 (isolation #287) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Grib »

Bro, I'm going to color your reads in on the Waco wagon. Violet > blue > green > gray > red, in order from towny to scummy.

[10]
Waco Kid
~
Fox McCloud
Cephrir
hiplop
Firebringer
keyenpeydee
kdowns
Spiffeh
BROseidon
DiamondSentinel
Transcend

Going off of your reads, you should think kdowns has a very, very high chance of being scum. In a cluster of votes, if you see TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN UNKNOWN TOWN TOWN, the unknown(s) should be your first priority.

You haven't really engaged with kdowns at all, or made any attempt to get a read on him by asking others for their opinions of him. What you've done is tell him "no" when he requested we use the full Day to get more data, you claimed you "wouldn't try to stop a kdowns wagon," then later say the kdowns wagon is dumb. That's it.

Imperium attacked Waco for trying to lynch kdowns. Imperium also lightly praised one of kdowns' posts, even though the post itself was pretty bland.

What do you think of kdowns?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2881 (isolation #288) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Grib »

In post 2879, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2874, Grib wrote:DS just smells like a mislynch to me
It doesn't look like that to me, care to explain that more?
It feels like he's getting a lot of unwarranted negative attention. His wagon keeps stalling, despite probably being the most unpopular living player (in terms of the number of times he's been the leading wagon). I think scum are content to let him ~almost get lynched for as long as possible.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (isolation #289) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Grib »

In post 2884, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2880, Grib wrote:Bro, I'm going to color your reads in on the Waco wagon. Violet > blue > green > gray > red, in order from towny to scummy.

[10]
Waco Kid
~
Fox McCloud
Cephrir
hiplop
Firebringer
keyenpeydee
kdowns
Spiffeh
BROseidon
DiamondSentinel
Transcend

Going off of your reads, you should think kdowns has a very, very high chance of being scum. In a cluster of votes, if you see TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN UNKNOWN TOWN TOWN, the unknown(s) should be your first priority.

You haven't really engaged with kdowns at all, or made any attempt to get a read on him by asking others for their opinions of him. What you've done is tell him "no" when he requested we use the full Day to get more data, you claimed you "wouldn't try to stop a kdowns wagon," then later say the kdowns wagon is dumb. That's it.

Imperium attacked Waco for trying to lynch kdowns. Imperium also lightly praised one of kdowns' posts, even though the post itself was pretty bland.

He JUST said he thinks Day 2 VCA is useless.

Let me ask you, when you're scum and you see five townies voting for the same person, do you panic and vote them immediately just to break up their sequence of votes on the wagon?

Of course not. Analysis like this is borne from a misunderstanding of probability.
It stands to reason that if you eliminate the townreads on a wagon, you have a selection of people who might be scum to focus on.

Like. It's a /focus point/. It's a way of going "these are the players I should spend the Day phase questioning."

What about this is bad?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #290) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Grib »

Regardless of whether you pick the names from a wagon or a hat, you should bounce ideas off of townreads, question null reads, and push for scumreads to get lynched.

Looking at wagons is just one way to see whom you should focus on.

Turn your attention away from this and talk about reads or something. I feel like this line of discussion isn't going to go anywhere.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (isolation #291) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Grib »

In post 2887, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2880, Grib wrote:Bro, I'm going to color your reads in on the Waco wagon. Violet > blue > green > gray > red, in order from towny to scummy.

[10]
Waco Kid
~
Fox McCloud
Cephrir
hiplop
Firebringer
keyenpeydee
kdowns
Spiffeh
BROseidon
DiamondSentinel
Transcend

You make compelling points. I called the wagon dumb because of it detracting from the DS wagon and who was on it, but kdowns being lynched isn't something I'd lose sleep over help make happen.
But what is your actual read on him? Are you going to attempt to solidify it, or just wait for him to maybe eventually get lynched?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (isolation #292) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Grib »

Oh, another small hiplop thing I disliked but didn't mention: he claimed he knows how to read Nacho, followed his Waco push, then at some point toDay said that Nacho was obvious scum.

I have to double check the context to make sure he wasn't talking about another game.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (isolation #293) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Grib »

Eh, can't control + F now. I'll look later.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (isolation #294) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Grib »

I'm not claiming anything of the sort. I'm asking Bro why he isn't turning his attention to a person he has no read on.

Do you have nothing to say about his kdowns read? Which, you know, I talked about in the other half of that post you keep ignoring.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2899 (isolation #295) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Grib »

A group of people lynched Waco. Bro is townreading most of them. He isn't really trying to get a better read on the dark spots.

Does there HAVE to be scum on the wagon? Of course not. It's not a requirement. But should be be poking at the null players to see that for himself? Absolutely.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2901 (isolation #296) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Grib »

I call myself conftown in my own readslist.

It doesn't mean anything.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (isolation #297) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Grib »

:I

And?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #298) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Grib »

*\_(ツ)_/*
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #299) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Grib »

In post 2904, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2901, Grib wrote:I call myself conftown in my own readslist.

It doesn't mean anything.
Why would you even mention yourself on your own readlist? That doesn't make any sense.
It's a thing some people do.

It means nothing.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (isolation #300) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Grib »

In post 2910, BROseidon wrote:DS this is why we are mean to you.
No. Bad.
In post 2912, BROseidon wrote:Notice how ds doesn't attack grib for doing what I did.
Hm. Good.

DS, why did you do that?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (isolation #301) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Grib »

I mean. I put myself in the same color as the dead, flipped town in my readslist. Bro put himself as conftown in his readslist. It's essentially the same thing.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (isolation #302) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Grib »

Please try /doing/ things that benefit town rather than just saying you're town.

You said:
In post 2064, kdowns wrote:I plan on getting better reads on people who aren't DS.
Despite not really elaborating on anything (besides declaring both Bro and farside town from their argument), you haven't really given definitive reads on anyone except DS.

Then you get upset when people suspect you:
In post 2503, kdowns wrote:I've yet to even see a decent case on me. Spiff you're town in my eyes, so stop trying to ruin that for me right now.
Are we just going to drop FB's fake guilty attempt on Spiff also?
And attempt to turn the heat onto Firebringer.
In post 2949, kdowns wrote:If I'm scum Lynch me.
But I'm not, I know I'm horrible but I'm Town. It's stalling because others realize this.
So be town and share your thoughts on people who aren't DS.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2962 (isolation #303) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Grib »

If we're gonna lynch in VT claims, I'd much rather go kdowns over Spiffeh. At least Spiffeh put out content under the fake guilty pressure.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (isolation #304) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Grib »

Citation needed.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2972 (isolation #305) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 2968, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2955, Transcend wrote:Hey look i lynched Waco even though i TRed him to shut you up. Maybe you should listen to me this time and rope Spiffeh or
moi
Moi is french for me

Thus, without capitalizing M and I, you are saying "moi", thus "rope me"
Context + this game is in English + people usually don't advocate their own deaths = that was a weird assumption.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (isolation #306) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 2979, Transcend wrote:we're not lynching kdowns.
Ahem.
In post 2963, Transcend wrote:yeah but kdowns has a few posts that i don't think scum would ever post
In post 2964, Grib wrote:Citation needed.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (isolation #307) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Grib »

Honestly, the only reason I'd consider lynching DS is so the rest of you will stop bitching about him.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3043 (isolation #308) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Grib »

Hey Transcend, you were gonna highlight posts scum!kdowns would never make?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (isolation #309) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Grib »

I don't think I'm going to be following anyone from the Waco wagon onto a lynch toDay.

Or at least any of the questionable players.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (isolation #310) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Grib »

Why do all the votes against DS feel like they're for him being bad rather than scum.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3130 (isolation #311) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Grib »

MJ, clarify the possible misunderstanding.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (isolation #312) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Grib »

/facepalm

Scum would not sell you out because they'd just get lynched right afterwards. They would just shoot you.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (isolation #313) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Grib »

UNVOTE:
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (isolation #314) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Grib »

I missed you.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3167 (isolation #315) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Grib »

I hatched a Dratini, so I had a nice weekend.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3225 (isolation #316) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Grib »

DS, why not give a reads list sooner rather than later?

It'll give people more time to swing the lynch, if necessary.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (isolation #317) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Grib »

I'll wait for you to tell me your read on hiplop, if that's okay.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3245 (isolation #318) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 3243, hiplop wrote:Literally conftown w. Nachi flip
Walk me through that.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (isolation #319) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Grib »

Did you ever say why the Magna wagon is a good idea?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (isolation #320) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Grib »

Tell me what you think of his interactions with Imperium.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3251 (isolation #321) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Grib »

Also if you could divine any sort of town mindset from hiplop's ISO, I'd appreciate that as well.

Even squinting, all I come away with is a "lynch vig kill" read.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (isolation #322) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3327, Gammagooey wrote:someone asked why I thought hiplop was town too

I just really think this feels like the hiplop I've seen before in other games, and he's even more motivated and is trying harder than in the other games I've played with him too. He really seems like he's trying to actually find and lynch scum and it just feels really, really town to me.
??? Where are you seeing this.

Can you cite a couple posts?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3363 (isolation #323) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Grib »

Oh right, Snarky is scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Snarky
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3373 (isolation #324) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Grib »

Did I say that? I totally forgot.

I'll try to do it later tonight.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3374 (isolation #325) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Grib »

Also reminder to myself to check out Gammagooey's post on hiplop I asked for.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (isolation #326) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Grib »

Yeah, not happening tonight. I'll do it while I'm at work on Friday.

Gotta crank out some assignments like a good little schoolboy.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3402 (isolation #327) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Grib »

Will actually post tonight, but.

Every time Snarky posts, I want to spontaneously become a Dayvig.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3406 (isolation #328) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Grib »

hiplop and Snarky wagons will result in a scum flip.

Maybe kdowns? I think he vanished, I have to double check.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3407 (isolation #329) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Grib »

Oh fuck me, he got replaced.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3409 (isolation #330) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Grib »

In post 2949, kdowns wrote:If I'm scum Lynch me.
But I'm not, I know I'm horrible but I'm Town. It's stalling because others realize this.
In post 3037, kdowns wrote:Because when I do try to play I get belittled to nothing, or no one wants to actually fucking listen? This game has because come down to a dick waving contest.
Ohhh, yeah, he randomly got frustrated and replaced out.

He never did anything besides vote DS and got mad at people for not listening to him when he was repeatedly asked to give content on anyone other than DS.

I'd still lynch it.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3414 (isolation #331) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Grib »

Gonna get direct questions/requests out of the way first.

---
In post 3236, Zulfy wrote:
In post 521, Grib wrote:
In post 503, keyenpeydee wrote:One thing I noticed that after the fight between Grib and Hiplop, Hiplop became silent? Feeling triumph? And why y'all voting for MJ? and why y'all not voting for hippy when he acted really weird?
Why aren't
you
voting for hiplop, then?

Why are you sheeping the MJ vote?
Keyenpeydee, Grib makes a good point. I'm sure you answered it somewhere and would like your help with finding that answer.

Anyway Grib, you've been scumreading hiplop, jokingly or otherwise, basically the whole game. I see a thing in here about him citing his sources in regards to SnarkySnowman. Is there anything else?
It's sad, but my mini case on him from near the beginning of the game is still pretty much true.
In post 387, Grib wrote:
In post 385, hiplop wrote:tell me why am I scum
Distinct lack of town motivation, overreacting to minimal pressure, deflecting, refusing to answer questions, refusing to clarify/back up accusations, appeasing the only person voting you, expressing frustration at being questioned, narrowly focused on self-defense.

Ta-da.
Adding to the list: promised to make self obvious town Day 2 (didn't happen, and no, Imperium flipping scum does not townclear you, hiplop); promised to "fuck up scum" however many nights ago (didn't happen).

---
In post 3337, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 3335, Grib wrote:
In post 3327, Gammagooey wrote:someone asked why I thought hiplop was town too

I just really think this feels like the hiplop I've seen before in other games, and he's even more motivated and is trying harder than in the other games I've played with him too. He really seems like he's trying to actually find and lynch scum and it just feels really, really town to me.
??? Where are you seeing this.

Can you cite a couple posts?
tbh I doubt you're going to actually agree with me on this, I know it probably feels like a stretch if you haven't played with hiplop before

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
^this is hiplop's iso from buzzfeed mafia - the game only lasted two days due to a modkill d1, but it feels like hiplop is attacking people here in the same way and seems more concerned than I'm used to seeing about who gets lynched here, I expected him to be even more flippant than he actually is. If you still want individual posts I can go through his iso later tonight but it's a lot more of a general feel of his play in comparison to previous games with him.
I have played with hiplop before, a while back: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=58565. tl;dr his play was bad, he unintentionally claimed a townfirmed role, then lynched a townie he accused of rolefishing him when she was really trying to cover for him because of his accidental claim.

Looking back, it was a mistake to scumread hiplop. I can see now it was obvious he genuinely thought he had caught scum. Whereas here he's just going "obvscum" and prancing around the thread like a unicorn and demanding to be townread for nothing.

I'm starting to wonder if hiplop is someone who plays sub-optimally as town in order to have more wiggle room as scum, but the "Best Town Performance" banner kind of contradicts that.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3435 (isolation #332) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Grib »

I'm mildly concerned that hiplop's sudden surety in Snarky being scum is a bus vote purely to get people off his back.

But at the end of the day, a scum lynch is a scum lynch.

Let's kill Snarky.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3438 (isolation #333) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3436, SnarkySnowman wrote:And why am I scum? I'm still missing that.
Maintaining a light thread presence without scumhunting or producing content, avoiding direct questions earlier in the game, no real show of town motivation to figure out players or the game, calling people town/scum with no real desire to actually push those reads or swing the lynch, has yet to actually state reasons for any reads thus far. The most content you've produced was when you were under pressure.

Ta-da.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3439 (isolation #334) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3436, SnarkySnowman wrote:And why am I scum? I'm still missing that.
Hm? Hm.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3440 (isolation #335) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Grib »

Still think hiplop's reaction to one (1) vote way at the beginning of the game was awful.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3443 (isolation #336) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Grib »

Voxx wrote:With days lasting long, almost everyone comes under heavy pressure at some point. Town and Scum alike can get frustrated at pressure, but it's two distinct kinds of frustration, I think.

One is the 'I'm town, why the fuck are you being so dumb' frustration.

The other is 'Yeah, I'm scum, but your reasons are stupid and this is why, watch me defend myself and do nothing else'.
This is from a mafia mentor QT.

Look at these posts from Day 1:
In post 348, Grib wrote:Hm.

UNVOTE:
In post 350, hiplop wrote:
In post 315, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’m not sure what to make of the Cheetory versus Fox back and forth other than to say it seems a little hyperbolic at points …

The votes on me are bad.
In post 351, hiplop wrote:i think grib is town but underwhelming
In post 356, hiplop wrote:this is going to be one of those games isnt it
In post 382, Grib wrote:Pretty sure hiplop is scum.

This Day can end with him getting lynched.
In post 383, hiplop wrote:
In post 382, Grib wrote:Pretty sure hiplop is scum.

This Day can end with him getting lynched.
pretty sure youre incredibly off base
In post 384, hiplop wrote:tell me why am I scum
In post 387, Grib wrote:
Distinct lack of town motivation, overreacting to minimal pressure, deflecting, refusing to answer questions, refusing to clarify/back up accusations, appeasing the only person voting you, expressing frustration at being questioned, narrowly focused on self-defense.

Ta-da.
In post 388, hiplop wrote:
In post 387, Grib wrote:1.Distinct lack of town motivation,
2.overreacting to minimal pressure,
3.deflecting,
4. refusing to answer questions,
5. refusing to clarify/back up accusations,
6. appeasing the only person voting you,
7.expressing frustration at being questioned,
8.narrowly focused on self-defense.
1. prove it fucko
2. I'll call a stupid duck stupid
3. scumhunting is not deflecting
4. I wont answer stupid questions, fucko
5. What accusations have I made that aren't backed up?
6. Trust me, I think you're real bad and out of touch. I think your motivations make sense, but your results are horrific. I'd be willing to lynch all your town reads
7. Yea, you'd be pissed if some scrub tried to lynch you for literally no reason while defending fucking diamondsentinel for being a dick
8. lol
In post 397, hiplop wrote:
In post 394, Grib wrote:Oh, another reason: "encouraged a lynch on a player he wasn't voting for."

I just noticed it now, but you changed your vote accordingly before I could voice it.
very scum motivated yes mhm u caught me REALL GOOD JOB
And then every single one of his posts since then has been underwhelming.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3458 (isolation #337) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Grib »

Eh.

I don't think DS is scum, but he's had so much negative attention that him dying at /some/ point is probably inevitable.

Though if he flips town, I am never listening to a single person who was on the Waco
and
DS wagons.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3467 (isolation #338) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Grib »

^ whiteknighting
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3475 (isolation #339) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Grib »

That didn't at all answer the question.

Bro: MJ contradicted their own claim. Of course they're going to get questioned about it. I don't understand why you think that post by Magna in particular is shit.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (isolation #340) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Grib »

That is exactly what I said at any given point in this game.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3490 (isolation #341) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 3485, hiplop wrote:
In post 3440, Grib wrote:Still think hiplop's reaction to one (1) vote way at the beginning of the game was awful.
holy fuck leave me alone
This would be a lot easier if you actually did towny things.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3492 (isolation #342) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Grib »

bus bus bus
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3493 (isolation #343) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Grib »

Or, since DS is probably getting deadline!lynched, it's more distancing than bussing.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3501 (isolation #344) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 3495, hiplop wrote:
In post 3493, Grib wrote:Or, since DS is probably getting deadline!lynched, it's more distancing than bussing.
Im basically conftown

Read how me and nacho interact and tellcme thats scumscum plz
What posts are
you
talking about?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3533 (isolation #345) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3527, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3475, Grib wrote:Bro: MJ contradicted their own claim. Of course they're going to get questioned about it. I don't understand why you think that post by Magna in particular is shit.
They claimed a conf-town role. You don't fucking question it unless I flip scum.* Really, REALLY not hard

*Which I won't because I'm town this game.
I'm not the biggest fan of blind faith when it looks like someone messed up their claim.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3563 (isolation #346) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Grib »

Eh.

I'm fine with clearing up the DS slot, since it's just gonna be a huge distraction otherwise.

Not interested in speedlynching him tho.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3564 (isolation #347) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Grib »

VOTE: Gammagooey while I'm at it.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3572 (isolation #348) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Grib »

The options are protect, roleblock, bulletproof/commute/ascetic, or no kill.

Doesn't really matter right now. No need for a claim in a closed setup when any potential protective roles haven't been outed yet.

(I also laughed at the Viagra line.)
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3573 (isolation #349) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Grib »

Another option is that both kills were aimed at Spiffeh, but lol.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3575 (isolation #350) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Grib »

Not a convincing towncase for him either.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3578 (isolation #351) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Grib »

Shrug.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3585 (isolation #352) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Grib »

Bleh, forgot what Ascetic was for a sec.

Hey MJ, if DS flips town, what do you plan to after that?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3591 (isolation #353) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Grib »

He means it wasn't a combo hit, not that he was targeted by neither faction.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3594 (isolation #354) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Grib »

I'm actually waiting for something, so if we could not hammer DS, that'd be great.

Think he's at L-2, but nobody else should vote him.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3614 (isolation #355) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Grib »

Stop voting.

I know you can read.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (isolation #356) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Grib »

If I had a double vote, they'd be on Gammagooey and hiplop.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3651 (isolation #357) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3645, Cephrir wrote:I don't think both of those players being scum is likely!
What makes you say that?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3652 (isolation #358) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Grib »

In post 623, keyenpeydee wrote:Since I want to do a list of what and who I suspect..

BROseidon - V/LA
camntsuki (camn/Katsuki hydra) - She really acts scum
Cephrir - Null Town
Cheetory6 - Somewhat Town
ConManMick - V/LA? Oh it's been 24 hours since he said that he needs time. Maybe mod should replace him?
Dekes - V/LA
DiamondSentinel - seems town. I have a good feeling about him.
farside22 - seems town.
Fox McCloud (Antihero/Luna Fox hydra) - seems scummy but town
Grib - seems town
hiplop - Scum
Imperium (Nachomamma8/Tammy hydra) - Uh?

kdowns - Seems scum
keyenpeydee - Town
MagnaofIllusion - Seems scummy
Medical Junkies (KuroiXHF/Malakittens hydra) - Seems scummy
SnarkySnowman - Scum
Waco Kid - Seems scum

This is my list suspicion so far. It could change though depends what happens.
In post 1564, keyenpeydee wrote:Imperium seems helpful though. But I don't suspect him, yet.
In post 1888, keyenpeydee wrote:I knew it! Imperium is scum!
I think keyenslot is possible.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3657 (isolation #359) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3655, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3651, Grib wrote:
In post 3645, Cephrir wrote:I don't think both of those players being scum is likely!
What makes you say that?
Gamma is trying to derail the DS wagon.
That's a really easy position to take with him almost dying for the third Day in a row.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3658 (isolation #360) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Grib »

Wait, did I misunderstand something?

I'm talking about hiplop and Gamma being scum, but you're talking about Gamma and DS.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3660 (isolation #361) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Grib »

Funny, that's how I've felt about DS all game.

Mostly w/r/t the last half of his current wagon.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3667 (isolation #362) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3662, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3658, Grib wrote:Wait, did I misunderstand something?

I'm talking about hiplop and Gamma being scum, but you're talking about Gamma and DS.
No I'm not

The obvious consequence of the DS wagon being successfully derailed is a hiplop lynch
Somehow I doubt that.

It's been several kinds of irritating trying to get him lynched.

Or to do anything, really.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3767 (isolation #363) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Grib »

claim claim claim
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3772 (isolation #364) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3768, Medical Junkies wrote:Zulfy and Grib - you two know what to do.
I sure hope I do.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3785 (isolation #365) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Grib »

"Resisting hiplop lynch"

I laughed.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3800 (isolation #366) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Grib »

Hm.

I'm okay with this.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3803 (isolation #367) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Grib »

Oh, and Ceph isn't the Serial Killer.

Just tossing that out there.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3806 (isolation #368) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Grib »

No comment.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3821 (isolation #369) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Grib »

Eh. Info is info, and my role is still ambiguous.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3826 (isolation #370) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3823, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3816, Transcend wrote:Pedit: was... as in you used it? Who did u use it on?
Used it on MJ - 1x investigative on them (me)
So uh.

This clears Gamma then.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3830 (isolation #371) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Grib »

Just kidding, I misread that.
In post 3808, Gammagooey wrote:a watch that I used on MJ [Night 2] and saw nobody with
In post 3816, Transcend wrote:Pedit: was... as in you used it? Who did u use it on?
The mod informed Bro that only he himself watched MJ? That's redundant.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3832 (isolation #372) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Grib »

Wait.
MafiaScum Wiki wrote:The Voyeur is an informative role that can target a player at night and learn what was done to them that night (protection, investigation, etc),
but not who did it.
They both had to have used it Night 2.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3835 (isolation #373) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Grib »

UNVOTE:

Bro is probbbably lying, given that Voyeurs don't see who performed the action.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3837 (isolation #374) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Grib »

:/

A Voyeur already knows whom they targeted, so why would the mod include them in the list?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3844 (isolation #375) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Grib »

That is incredibly redundant.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3857 (isolation #376) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Grib »

He's played at least one game here before (I only know of a scum game) so I'm pretty sure he knows how Night actions work.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3871 (isolation #377) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Grib »

Nah.

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3876 (isolation #378) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Grib »

I think farsideslot is dwindling.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (isolation #379) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Grib »

Maybe when he starts to play the game.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3940 (isolation #380) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Grib »

We're probably not gonna lynch someone who essentially claimed Doc.

That should work itself out.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3941 (isolation #381) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Grib »

Because let's be real: if Magna is scum, then he's going to get found out sooner or later. No way a scumteam leaves a Commutizer alive and risk bouncing more shots in the future. Especially with a Serial Killer on the loose.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3942 (isolation #382) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Grib »

In fact, I massively dislike Gammgooey (who was CC'd) for pushing on a protective claim after the mafia kill failed. On top of the JOAT CC.

The Hider ability does give me pause, though.

Not thrilled with his decision to watch MJ. If he wanted to prove DS was town (which would be super helpful, since we've been fighting about it for around an IRL month), and if he really thought DS was town, then he should have Hid with him last Night.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3968 (isolation #383) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Grib »

I think I'm just gonna take a leap of faith here.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DS

If he flips scum, then my reads are probably all garbage.

And if he's town, I'm going to rub it in everyone's faces and cram a lynch down the throats of every single person who blew up the thread with DS bitching, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3970 (isolation #384) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Grib »

I want to be right about you.

But I also have to acknowledge that my reads tend to suck more than usual whenever I play on MS.

Scummy playstyles seem to prevail here.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3973 (isolation #385) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3971, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3970, Grib wrote:Scummy playstyles seem to prevail here.
This is a terrible attitude to have.

It's your fault if your reads are wrong.
Don't talk to me about terrible attitudes.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3974 (isolation #386) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3972, Firebringer wrote:One mans scummy is another mans townie
That is true.

It's still horribly frustrating.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (isolation #387) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Grib »

Gamma: Hide with Magna.

He and I will protect you.

Mafia can only block one of us.

We need to solve the main ITT issues.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3999 (isolation #388) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Grib »

In post 3997, Transcend wrote:Joat is fairly stacked imo. Would this game be stacked enough to have two joats?

Serious question, i wanna know if 2 joats is plausible for a theme park game.
One town one scum is more likely.

Could also be a red herring, but eh.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4001 (isolation #389) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Grib »

derp

leave me and my stupid brain alone
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4002 (isolation #390) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Grib »

Anyway, he should hide with Magna.

I think if he tries to hide with anyone else, or refuse to use his ability, he should probably be lynched.

town g > scum m = he dies, we lynch Magna
town g > town m = Magna is clear
scum g > town m = Magna is still clear

I'm discarding worlds where they're scum together.

Magna should be protected, in case they're both town and the mafia kill Magna. I can protect him, but someone else should also do so because lol roleblock possibility.

Is that okay?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4029 (isolation #391) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Grib »

How is it that DS still can't get lynched.

I hate this game.

If we're not gonna kill the biggest controversy of the game, the what are we doing.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4040 (isolation #392) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Grib »

Honestly, I don't.

But I will acknowledge that having DS' alignment will be a major point in solving the game.

Plus, if he's town, he'll just get lynched later and we might lose due to it.

Imagine this game with no DS. hiplop and co. won't know what to do with themselves.

(It goes without saying that if DS is town, hiplop is dying ten times over.)
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4051 (isolation #393) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Grib »

In post 4041, Cephrir wrote:I don't either and I think you're letting your desire to be proven right cloud your judgment.
Pretty much!

bandofnwiebiddnejwndbdidjd

I don't know what to do.

UNVOTE:
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4187 (isolation #394) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Grib »

I have no words for that DS lynch, but I'm glad we got some resolution there.

Magna, you aren't gonna claim responsibility for the missing mafia kill?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4188 (isolation #395) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Grib »

Oh, and since I was forced to commute last last Night, I need to rescind my SK check on Ceph.

Assuming my ability wasn't messed with just now, hiplop is not the SK.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4189 (isolation #396) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Grib »

Gamma: why Transcend?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4190 (isolation #397) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Grib »

Is there any reason for you to NOT hide behind Magna after pushing on him so hard?

"MoI actually looks pretty good from the Aris stuff I skimmed in his iso and his play did actually get better late yesterday" would have been fine, but then you immediately dig into him for the timing, which is ??? not a very confident townread coming from you.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4192 (isolation #398) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Grib »

End of Day 1 Vote Count

[10]
Waco Kid ~ Fox McCloud
, Cephrir, hiplop,
Firebringer,
keyenpeydee, kdowns,
Spiffeh
BROseidon
DiamondSentinel
Transcend

[2] hiplop ~
Medical Junkies
, farside22
[2]
SnarkySnowman
~
MagnaofIllusion
Imperium

[2] Spiffeh ~
Waco Kid, Grib

[1] kdowns ~
SnarkySnowman

Not Voting (1) -
kraska77

With 18 alive, it's 10 to lynch!

---

"blah blah blah VCA is trash," I don't care

Violet is townfirmed + me, blue is townread, green is townlean with some doubts, red is scumfirmed, black are dark spots.

There is almost certainly scum in [Cephrir, hiplop, keyenpeydee, kdowns]. If people are going to keep popping boners for hiplop, then that leaves [Cephrir, keyenpeydee, kdowns]. That should be the lynch focus for toDay. I also think farsideslot could be another scum with their vote off in nowhere land.

Transcend is only scum if Gamma is scum. I don't think Gamma would try and link himself to a buddy when another just got sniped by the SK. Which means Transcend is more likely than not to be town.

I ~could be wrong on Bro/Firebringer, but there are better people to look at. I'm interested to see MJ do more than harp after DS and little else.

Haven't read Aristoslot interactions yet, will get around to it soon-ish. Weekends are busy.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4194 (isolation #399) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Grib »

In post 4191, Transcend wrote:Give a brief 10 word explanation of hider. I forgot what it does.
here

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”