Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (isolation #400) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3197, Luna Fox wrote:Tho that makes sense with what Suzune was mentioning.
Titus also made a post about there being 2 hidden hoods so scum was aware?

So either Zakk/Suzune are both town or both scum.

Lets lynch Varsoon.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (isolation #401) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

For the same reason that I'm still alive, WIFOM
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (isolation #402) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't even understand the point in asking Beeboy that unless she knew...idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (isolation #403) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kappy was a null lean in that list...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3213 (isolation #404) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My gut kinda says let them livwand see if they get shot...idk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (isolation #405) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dunn do you think Suzune would hint at her mason role on d2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (isolation #406) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I honestly wouldn't mind lynching either Zakk or Suzune based on how horrible their play has been that and Zakk is just annoying. :/

and its not IMPOSSIBLE that Titus tells Suzune and Kappy to fakeclaim masons to throw shade on the hood+semi confirm themselves

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (isolation #407) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3232, Luna Fox wrote:Here's another thing tho.
DGB fake claimed Masons, you say Titus knew possibility of a Masonry, DGB died N1.
You think these events correlate?
hrmmmm....this might point to the masonry being town....but OMG their play is so bad.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (isolation #408) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

claim now Varsoon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (isolation #409) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

solid. lets lynch that or Cakez today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3254 (isolation #410) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

I mean Soon was pretty obviously not town and I buy the 3rd party claim wich is why Titus voted him. We are still killing that 'cause fuck not town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (isolation #411) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Cakez

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3264 (isolation #412) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, Varsoon called me a sack of shit. We are killing that motherfucker

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #413) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3263, SirCakez wrote:but he's actual scum, not survivor (._. )
Cakes, you have like 0 credibility here. You were voting for Ranger and then argued WITH scumTitus that Ranger was scum and PV was town...then you switch. Then you argued that obvious not town Varsoon was town now he's claimed and you are arguing to lynch him. You are a scummy ass VT and I like...really don't care if you live.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3275 (isolation #414) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This is the way I kinda see things right now.

confirmed town

04 Ranger
05 Nero Cain
18 Heat

town reads

01 Almost50
06 Fire Assassin*
07 Nosferatu*
13 TheWayItEnds*
16 Antihero
19 Dunnstral

possible scum pairs

08 Suzune/14 zakk
09 TiphaineDeath/17 Luna Fox

possible scum

10 Dwlee99*
02 SirCakez

confirmed scum

20 Varsoon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (isolation #415) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RANGER WAS A COUNTERWAGON TO TWO SCUM!

like why in the fuck would scum wagon a third scum when there were a bunch of juicy mislynch bait. Could you just like...stop posting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #416) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We've been over it a ton of times + I think its a simple concept so I'm not sure why you are having trouble grasping that.

So you think Nos was bussy PV, what makes you think that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (isolation #417) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3286, Varsoon wrote:He makes me upset. I'm trying to get into this game, too, and he's just campaigning super hard against me and throwing down the gauntlet.
Dude, you are scum, it was my job to push you and get you lynched. Stop being such a fucking baby.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3293 (isolation #418) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

3p is still scum and your d2/d3 play was obviously not town play. I'm sure you'll argue that you had just got done with that massive Bloodborne game and that you should have been given some slack but its still my job to call out obviously not town play and its super childish of you to get pissy at me for doing MY job. If you want to help find the other 2? scum then cool but you have no business getting mad at me for doing what town is supposed to do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (isolation #419) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cakes or DW

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (isolation #420) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:varsoon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (isolation #421) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

honestly, we should just kill Varsoon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (isolation #422) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What pisses me off is that I was simply pushing you as scum 'cause you know
YOU ARE SCUM
and you are getting all pissy at me. I don't really want you to win the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3409 (isolation #423) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Soon claiming scum and then acting like it was a ridiculous notion to scum read him is pretty funny. I think all this "I'm trying to solve the game " and shit is just ATE/sympathy attempt and like he has to live to get a victory so he'll say ANYTHING to not eat rope. I buy his claim that he's a 3rd party but I'd still feel ok with lynching him today or tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3411 (isolation #424) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do the ppl voting Nos really think Nos bussed PV?

I am not super fond of the idea of keeping confirmed scum around but I can more than understand the notion of lynching a not survivor. I feel like the masons can wait and POE means either its a DW/Cakes team or a TD/Luna team or I'm wrong on a town read somewhere.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3414 (isolation #425) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or it really is the "masons"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3415 (isolation #426) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I dunno...I'm just all paranoid about TD pushing a me/prop team while null reading Prop and this all happened around the time when there was a little mini bandwagon on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3419 (isolation #427) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you think its a DW/Cakes team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3421 (isolation #428) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bro, either Zakk and Suzune are scum together or both are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3424 (isolation #429) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3423, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 3421, Nero Cain wrote:bro, either Zakk and Suzune are scum together or both are town.
How so?

I am reading Suzune as town, based on the interactions of Suzune and Titus day 1, which I already said. How do you tie these two together?
they are claimed masons....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (isolation #430) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and Heat is also confirmed town since scum had a hood spy and I find it hard to believe that scum would be given a neighborizer AND a hood spy. I mean maybe its a red herring but I think conventional wisdom points to heat being town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3428 (isolation #431) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the thing about the mason claim is that their reads on each other don't really reflect that
In post 513, Suzune wrote:Reads:

Townish: Beeboy, Anti-hero
Town Lean: Almost, NeoCain, Varsoon
Slight town lean: Dwlee, Dripping gumball, Prophylaxis
Null: SirCakez, Nosferatsu, Death, The way it ends, Kappy, PV, Titus, Heat
Slight Scum Lean: Dunn, FireAssassin
Scum Lean: Ranger, Bryan Hollywood
Scum:
no strong scumreads here and here "mason" is null?

I also felt her town "read" on me was a bit dishonest. This is our third game together. In our first game I was scum and she was town, she scum read me but I only got lynched when there was a guilty on me. In our second game she was scum, she
MAY
have thought I was scum on the other team but I don't really buy it.

In post 714, Suzune wrote:Did I drop three levels for questioning Titus incorrect post about me, for making a reads list, or for not backing down from deatht. Which was it?
I still don't understand what the hell this is.
In post 1222, Nero Cain wrote:I was really having some doubts on you being scum but this confirms it for me.

Like I had JUST (literally two posts above) got done explaining why I was scum reading Almost AND its not like I haven't said so before. This is very similar to how you scum asked me my reads and how I saw the gamestate despite stating over and over my reads and how I saw things.
also still believe in this.
In post 1230, Suzune wrote:Personally, I think we are letting the scum lead this game. But, who and I to say really. I'm just that girl who no one responds too because she is clearly scum. :roll: While we allow people to just post reads lists and filler content and get away with it.
I also think this is a load of junk+fear mongering and I don't think it really make any kind of sense with the VC.
In post 1217, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 2, Vote Count #11

Current Vote Count:

(2)
Almost50 -- TiphaineDeath, Heat
(1)
SirCakez -- TheWayItEnds
(3)
beeboy -- Antihero, Fire Assassin, Ranger
(4)
Nosferatu -- Dwlee99, beeboy, Dunnstral, Almost50
(2)
Dwlee99 -- Nero Cain, SirCakez
(1)
TheWayItEnds -- Suzune
(1)
Dunnstral -- Titus

Not Voting:
Kappy, PeregrineV, Prophylaxis, Varsoon, Nosferatu
Like her top 3 scumreads were Titus, Almost and Heat. No one was listening to Titus and she thought Heat was voting for scum Almost. Other than besides Cakes, DW and maybe Dunn I think all the wagons were on town so I'm not really understanding why she would even think that.

+ other than a Titus vote her vote history is junk

but either her and zakk are scum together or town so meh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (isolation #432) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah Cakez or Almost should be todays lynches

vote:Cakez

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3432 (isolation #433) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Anti has a guilty on you, should we lynch you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (isolation #434) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Varsoon claimed scum, why is he a terrible lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (isolation #435) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3437, Suzune wrote:survivor win with town
no they don't. Like all you have to do is look at his d2 voting history to see how survivoristic he was playing. Thus he has no loyalty to the town. I know that he's SAYING he wants to help town (which he hasn't done btw) 'cause that's the ONLY thing he can say to keep from eating rope. He's prob like a day 6 survivor which is whyhe mentioned getting lynched before day 6. Still my point was, at the time you quoted Ranger's list Varsoon had NOT claimed yet and thus her scum read on Varsoon was accurate, I just found it odd you thought it was a bad read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (isolation #436) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

town are so far ahead that I don't think it matters. I think keeping around a survivor has more benefit to the scum team then it does town also my vote isn't even on him so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3476 (isolation #437) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Suzunes posts continue to blow. Just 'cause I'm not "hey lets lynch them today" I'm not willing to let them ride their mason claims the whole game. I'd deff like to lynch Varsoon tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3477 (isolation #438) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck it.

cakes>>>varsoon>>>suzune/zakk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3479 (isolation #439) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thoughts on suzunes "catchup"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3483 (isolation #440) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i still think shes kinda likely to still be scum. The mason claim doesn't make her town and her game play is lukewarm at best. I think ya'lls "don't lynch Varsoon!" is a load of wank

SC why should we lynch a claimed 3rd party over someone that we suspect as mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (isolation #441) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I buy his 3rd p claim so....I mean I'm not about to let him skate buy but I'm ok with lynching not Varsoon today. And the only two other lynches I want are you or one of the "masons"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3487 (isolation #442) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

by even

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3489 (isolation #443) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think Nos was bussing PV?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (isolation #444) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that conviction! I'm sold

vote:Nos

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3492 (isolation #445) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:cakes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3512 (isolation #446) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3507, Varsoon wrote:Nos should be our lynch today.
and this is why I'm ok with getting rid of confirmed scum and not letting him muck shit up.

Suzune hasn't done anything pro-town or anything that makes sense this whole game. Obviously the argument here is that her toeing the "don't lynch a claimed survivor, its a waste of a lynch!" is a pro-town line but I don't buy it at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3516 (isolation #447) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What has Suzune done that demands such a strong town read?

As an added challenge you CANNOT use the "but she's a mason!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3518 (isolation #448) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how do you do the music notes Luna?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3523 (isolation #449) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes and Varsoon tomorrow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3527 (isolation #450) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3533 (isolation #451) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We already know he's scum....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3538 (isolation #452) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Varsoon a sheep vote and that's all. You cannot be trusted. The Nos wagon was dumb the first time it was pushed, its still dumb. A survivor traditionally wins regardless of which faction wins..all they have to do is stay alive. So Suzune saying that you win with the town isn't nessisarily true. I don't think you are "helping" as much as you say, and this is just lip service.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3540 (isolation #453) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pls hammer Dunn

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3552 (isolation #454) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3545, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3540, Nero Cain wrote:pls hammer Dunn
who
cakes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (isolation #455) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cool, I'll believe it when I see it but if you were town your lynch is your own fault.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3564 (isolation #456) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3559, SirCakez wrote:
powerlynch Varsoon tomorrow
, then Nos, then Dwlee

if the masons don't die via nk, then probably lynch one of them too
I agree with these parts though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (isolation #457) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ok, I get that you are salty that I correctly read you as scum and outted you but grow up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3574 (isolation #458) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Really Varsoon. You need to chill the fuck out. You were scum, you were caught. Like being upset as caught scum I can get but you are carring it a little too far here.

My scum read on Cakes was basically that him and Titus were on each others jocks the whole game and he town read EVER SINGLE FUCKING SCUM!

Regardless of his flip I may want to lynch his biggest town read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3575 (isolation #459) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3571, Varsoon wrote:He tried.
I'm BP.
I'm strong willed so if I had tried you would have died.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3577 (isolation #460) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good thing I haven't wasted a shot on him then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (isolation #461) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then you know....start actually doing things instead of whining about being scum read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (isolation #462) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really remember him doing anything, the only thing he kinda did was push on Nos but he has yet to explain why Nos is so scummy atleast I don't remember that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3586 (isolation #463) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well that's pretty much the only "reason" he could think Nos is scummy for...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3588 (isolation #464) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

3p isn't town, I don't trust him. Sorry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3592 (isolation #465) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I rather flip a mason or TD than Anti

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3620 (isolation #466) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Suzune, you've talked about your reason t not lynch Varsoon (wich is dumb) and your reason that we should still scum read Ranger (wich is also dumb) ad nauseam. Can we stop being a broken robot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3638 (isolation #467) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3621, zakk wrote:i'm gonna read up into this game more.
and you haven't caught up the first 765575664 times you've said this?
In post 3622, Suzune wrote:Get off your high horse and discuss, rather then being judgemental.
Except I'm not? I know this is a pretty common refrain from confirmed scum Varsoon so why not parrot him and get folks like Luna to believe that I'm being mean and not letting others "help".

I'm saying that there is a near 0% chance that we flip Ranger anytime soon and I think these reasons to not lynch Varsoon are silly but thats
MY
personal belief, we may flip him/we may not. If you are going to "help" wouldn't it make sense for you to discuss things that may happen or that has any chance of changing opinion and lynching scum? You seem to be stuck in this rut where you can only talk about a very limited scope of things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3642 (isolation #468) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3635, Luna Fox wrote:To top it off, why would scum Titus suggest Town Anti PT Cop getting added to the hood if that way he functions like an alignment cop.
Scum had a spy, any read he gives in the hood the scum would know so each time he confirms someone as town scum could just kill them. Also, town only has 3 claimed investigation roles so I'm rolling with Anti as town based on role until we know more about the setup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3646 (isolation #469) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea but the spy wasn't dead when Titus said that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3654 (isolation #470) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3650, zakk wrote:dude i've only said it thirty nine times so far, fucking relax
thats 38 times too much.

We should either be lynching confirmed scum Varsoon or flip a "mason".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (isolation #471) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3655, zakk wrote:1. how is varsoon confirmed scum. he's claimed a survivor.
Survivor=//=town
2. why should we flip a mason? so the scum can kill another one?
I am having a hard time believing that either of you are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (isolation #472) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3662 (isolation #473) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

chill DW, Zakk is just using fake bravado to appear town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (isolation #474) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Zakk is arguing that Varsoon's 3p claim not a scum claim...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3672 (isolation #475) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum is anything that's not town hence was 3p is scum

also what DW says

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3675 (isolation #476) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My theory is the scum (Suzune) is buddying Varsoon 'cause a Survivor (assuming he isn't lying) offers much much more utility to scum than town.

I'm not shooting you Luna.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3677 (isolation #477) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nope. Gonna let the scum push you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3684 (isolation #478) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah...see the masons aren't really doing anything worthwhile and if one player flips masons the other is a mason so beyond ATE I'm not sure why you are claiming I'd target you both.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3687 (isolation #479) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see Suzune doing anything to solve the ame, all I've seen is the argument that we shouldn't lynch confirmed scum and that Ranger could still be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3691 (isolation #480) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3682, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3679, Suzune wrote:Nero will single handedly sink the town though if it targets both mason...
This is what im thinking right now.
But not necessarily by wanting to lynch the Mason claims.
But refusing to see the possibility of anti scum because of his role, which is what he's been coasting by and not doing anything neither here nor in the hood.
LUNA!

Your claim was that Anti was scum 'cause Titus wanted him in the hood right? I offered an explanation as to why she'd say that without Anti being scum and then you were like "oh but the scum spy is dead" Yes, yes he is BUT at the time she said that PV was still upright spying on the hoods conversations.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3700 (isolation #481) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pls don't be scum trying to investigation role. I'll meta dive him later but atleast he's taking hard stances and isn't on page 147 and STILL promising to catch up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3712 (isolation #482) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

town is gonna loose b/c no one will flip a mason

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (isolation #483) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lose*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (isolation #484) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are the masons not green?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3775 (isolation #485) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3765, Luna Fox wrote:I'm not following Nero coz im starting to believe im townreading scum.
you are townreading the "masons" which are prob our scum. Lynching Anti today is dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3777 (isolation #486) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, both your and Suzune's play has been awful (atleast from my POV) Suzunes last reads list was wishy washy nonsense and I don't see her doing anything that's helping us to find scum (assuming that scum is not you guys) I'm also not really buying into the "Titus and Suzune had a back and forth, she must be town!"

you've done nothing but be loud and obnoxious.

I don't think its some cray cray line of thinking that two claimed masons with bad "content" are fakeclaiming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6042 (isolation #487) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Would have been a town win if we had killed Suzune. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6059 (isolation #488) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Skull: why was I told my bomb power can adsorb more than 1 kill yet there was no other killing role besides the mafia nk?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6063 (isolation #489) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6062, zakk wrote:Might also be my last game.
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6064 (isolation #490) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6059, Nero Cain wrote:Skull: why was I told my bomb power can adsorb more than 1 kill yet there was no other killing role besides the mafia nk?
also talk about a50's role and why you included it and what your expectations were.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”