Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2642 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 2637, Firebringer wrote:I thought you guys scumread me?
Why do you care what I think of your SC case?
No. I said that you are behaving strangely. I also had a lengthy back and forth with you earlier in the game and you never gave any kind of scum signals and we talked a LOT. I don't know what's up with you, but something is off. Does that mean you're scum? No. Could you be? Yes.

What do I think right now? Put a gun to my head and even then I wouldn't be able to say with any certainty. Your ISO is full of trolling and things that are off but not sending out scum signals. There's one small concerning thing in your ISO, but it's nowhere near enough to assume you're scum.

So no, we're not scum reading you. We aren't town reading you either. You haven't done anything to move yourself one way or the other. For all we know, you're a SK or something, and that explains the strangeness.

~Drixx
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7922 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 7921, Titus wrote:So, Farside has recycled your very fake claim in Smite and you're still waffling?

You also realize that the only alliance she finished is the one where she convienetly tried to argue she was conftown from? The learning even starts from the position that she's honest when she's been forced to reveal omissions based on lies.

If Farside gained points from blowing up alliances, then why did she stay with NC and not blow it up immediately on Day 3 after voting? Appearing town is more important to Farside than blowing up alliances, which you're arguing is her wincondition.

She also is a roleblocker that never Roleblocked me? Cmon man.
Titus: stop it. You know full well that Cerb asks questions until he's satisfied, and I've never seen anyone else on this site or any other who is as thorough as he is when he's trying to figure something out. I told you flat out that I don't believe the claim is likely to be true (and gave my reasoning) and then I took it a step further and added more to the case against her by pointing out that Cerb extended an olive branch and I believe that if Farside were being honest, she would have engaged with that. She didn't. That doesn't strike me as anything close to town. All I see is trying to avoid saying the wrong thing and trying to survive, to the point that she went from neck and neck for most poss with you yesterday to basically disappearing today while other wagons have been proposed.

What does town do when they are under pressure? Engage, give thoughts and feedback, and if the mislynch is inevitible, info dump as much of their thoughts and reasoning as possible in case they happen to be in a game with someone who goes back and looks at that kind of thing. Can anyone claim there's any evidence at all of that coming from Farside?

Now, I do have a couple questions: What is this 12 points towards stopping the scum event that is set to explode tomorrow thing you referenced? Where did Farside claim to have a roleblock and to have blocked Grapes when everyone but us were told to hold actions to try and stop the event? I have been keeping up and I don't have either of those things in my notes.

~Drixx

P.S. - I'm not an attorney. Defense or otherwise. This you know.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12695 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 12687, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Drixx wrote:Magna is an example of the worst shit on this site. The people with older join dates are always trying to tell people how to play and are super preachy judgy assholes to newer people. It's like gigantic e-dick slapping. Some of the worst people on this site are among the ones with older join dates who think that entitles them to be god of mafia and dictate to others how to play. To my knowledge I've never played with that guy before, and this game makes me never want to play with him again.
@Drixx
- I will certainly make sure to keep my "worst shit on site" self out of games that you are commited to first also.
If you've never been frustrated at someone and vented in a semi-private place before, then please feel free to condemn me for being momentarily irritated with you. Cerberus told me you were irritated with me while I was finishing the copy of our slack logs to our hydra PT, and I had to ask him why. I had no recollection of being irritated with you and was legit confused why you would be upset with me.

When I say I don't hold grudges, I mean it. I literally can't even remember what made me post that. Whatever it was, it was a momentary frustration and I vented it and moved on.

The underlying point is something that has been the case with some players on the site; however, my memory here at the end says that you are
NOT
actually among the small group of people who have a huge e-dick about their join date.

So please accept my sincere apology for the attack. Whatever it was that irritated me caused me to jump to a false conclusion about you. I'm honest though and will freely admit that it was in fact a false conclusion so yeah. My bad.
In post 12691, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 12689, Cerberus v666 wrote:Fyi, it's unlikely that drixx will avoid doing things he wants to do just to avoid you. He's not one to give someone else power over him.
Oh that wasn't meant as a request of him, just a statement. I know better than to expect effort from whiny self-entitled special snowflakes ...
I always try my hardest, and put in extra effort to mend fences if I offend someone. I am, in fact, the exact opposite of a "special snowflake". Cerb can vouch that I have a rather low opinion of myself.

And if you doubt what I'm saying about no grudges and hug it out/shake hands and move on, you can ask Titus. We had the ugliest interaction I've ever been a part of online in Space Dandy 2, and we got over it and moved on. She's helping me design a game right now even. Like ... you won't find anyone quicker to let the water pass under the bridge than me, I don't think.

After sleep, I'm like only 10% as mad at Mastin as I was. I don't want to pick at that scab. I don't see any upside whatsoever to explaining why it made me legitimately angry, especially since that anger is quickly fading.

@Varsoon: Our Hydra PT is done but post #49 should be redacted. I see no upside to my explanation of why I was so enraged being publicly viewable. It's not that I would mind people knowing about my circumstance ... it's just that I can't see it doing anything positive, and I can think of several ways it could be very negative. Please redact and then our PT is ready to be read.

@all:
We tend to be very blunt when we're talking, Cerb and I. I removed a few things that I felt were just pure venting (we felt like we were endgamed like 2 months ago and literally laid out to Varsoon why and asked him to end the game, so obviously the last two months were pretty rocky), but I also left stuff in that might be borderline. Please know that if you see something in there that is negative about you ... there's literally not a person in this game that I wouldn't play with again and what you're seeing is the product of stress and the need to vent it. As much as we both try to be rational, all human beings have emotions, and it has to go somewhere. (Although, Cerb sometimes makes me wonder ...)
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12697 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Drixx »

@Mastin:
Congratulations. My biggest frustration atm is that you caught us, but for all the wrong reasons. All the pieces were there to catch us out. The only critique I have is your reliance on what happened in other games with other setups with other people and trying to apply that onto different scenarios. That's a provably irrational and bad way to go about figuring things out. Much respect though. I threw everything I could at you. I do have to wonder what would have happened if there had been enough time for you to engage with it.

It would have been a satisfying win.

Still... the game was fun far more than it was frustrating. That's a win all around.

@Yume:
I'm sure we would love to hydra with you. Dunno why Cerb didn't already say so.

@Gems:
Sorry we took you out of the win. It wasn't out of spite. We had such a narrow path to victory, we had to choose what we thought gave us the best chance with what we knew. If we thought we could have risked it, we would have left Random alive. Hope there's no hard feelings.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12699 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 12696, Titus wrote:@Drixx/Magna, I would love your feedback.

@Drixx, I saw your scum pt through 121 and you were thisclose to realizing I was IC.
I never quite realized it. I feel dumb for missing it but it's not like you came out and said "I'm gonna pop IC so I win". Ironically that might have led to a super fast town win as we were kind of committed to the play at that point and would have had to support that. I had that computer problem so my early notes are on a HDD from before. I will snag them and drop you more thorough thoughts.

For those who may not understand why a water spill cost me a computer, I present to you the greatest design flaw ever in a computer case:

That top is wide open to vent air out upwards. Like perhaps 1.5 ounces of water got accidentally dropped into the top and fried the GPU, CPU socket and Ram (but the GPU saved most of the rest of the components).
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12708 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Drixx »

@MoI: I respect that viewpoint. I'm just letting you know there isn't any lingering anything from my end towards you. If I saw you in another game, I wouldn't view you negatively at all. In fact, I would probably view you positively. Cerberus and I are both also of the opinion that all PTs should be released.

Whenever you feel comfortable trying again, please don't avoid me forever. I am not blowing smoke when I say that I literally have forgotten what made me feel that way, and whatever it WAS, your play AFTER that point left me without that impression of you. If I still felt that way, I would tell you.

Thanks for responding and letting me know your outlook. I agree that less toxic = more fun.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”