Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 15, drealmerz7 wrote:is that referencing something other than just the abbreviation of ttyl? like is that the name of a webcomic or something?
Nah, I just didn't expect to be thrown into an entire doctor-who-esque complex world system. It's really cool so far, though.
In post 26, drealmerz7 wrote:@all

not an issue, but, it's dreaLmer, with an L in there, like realm, with a "d", drealm + er
I'm going to forget about this almost immediately.
In post 39, White Queens wrote:No signing, we are a singular entity and it is puuurrrfectly ok to treat us as such and expect we take responsibility for the other
Please sign. I already think that signing should be required in any Hydra, but if you're really not going to sign anything you post, all that's going to do is create a much harder slot for all of us to read. If you're town, you should realize that not signing is going to make town's life difficult. If not, well, I really don't think you should be using hydra vagueness for that kind of advantage :|
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Cool!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 51, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 49, Aeronaut wrote:Cool!
I disagree with my other head!

UNVOTE: Aeronaut

~P
Hahahaha
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I assume so
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Aeronaut »

oh dang, catchup up today
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I will 100% be here tonight or I'll replace
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok boys and girls Aero is here on a redbull induced readthrough of this 30 pages phonebook so wish me luck
In post 128, Wisdom wrote:while I do think DS is likely scum, arguing he's scum because he proposed a policy lynch is silly

lots of townies do it
I don't know wisdom that well, but I feel like pointing out that someone is scum reading his scum read for the wrong reasons is probably town motivated.
In post 151, BTD6_maker wrote:I don't have that much to say about Vedith that's already been said. Asking everyone to trust his read on DS is not terribly scummy, but we have little to go on just yet and even very weak scumreads are good votes at the start of the game.

VOTE: Vedith
this is a "look at me I'm busy" post.
In post 162, BTD6_maker wrote:If there is exactly one scum per hood, ABR and Mirhawk look scummier. They have a 50% chance of being scum.
Why would there be one scum per hood? They're chosen.
In post 163, Wisdom wrote:why would there be one scum per hood
And wisdom again comes in and says what I'm thinking right after I think it.
In post 231, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 176, texcat wrote:
In post 156, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Lets reveal the hoods now so we dont get any surprises later
What sort of surprise would that be? Is there some advantage to revealing now?
Yes. Fake mason claims...dumbass gambits...PT slips...
You of all people aren't seriously going to lecture us about dumbass gambits, are you? :lol:
In post 233, FrankJaeger wrote:Hey. Quick question.
Can someone explain the benefit of towns?
I'm not really sure how to utilize this.
Towns can be used for goods and services.
In post 252, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 251, Vedith wrote:
In post 250, Gale Wing Srock wrote:VOTE: Wisdom

I think this is Wisdom's scum play.
Great, I like easy day 1 lynches.
Why?

Also, thought on PV now?
My experience with Wisdom as scum.

Would like to see more, and please don't distract.
As a person who also played in that piece of shit game, A) Wisdom was straight, unemotional and logical throughout that game. I know because I townread him most of the game for it. So idk what you're talking about. B) You cannot meta someone off of one game.
In post 253, White Queens wrote:VOTE: Wis

The whole preday thing bothers me. His reluctance to try to work with others and try to solve the whole neighborhood thingy.
But like, what's the scum motive for not wanting that information out? The whole thing seems null to me at best.
In post 274, eagerSnake wrote:Vedith are you playing in a pro-town or anti-town way?
In post 277, eagerSnake wrote:Wow this is a big game.. 9 to lynch with 5 votes already on Wisdom that must mean something but not sure what yet
Stay tuned for more inconsequential and meaningless posts by eagerSnake
In post 285, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 284, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think Wisdom is guaranteed scum just by that logic.
Irregardless of the fact that he is 100% a scumfuck this game.

Did you know that Chrome's spellchecker recognizes irregardless as an actual word? Yes, I know it's not. I was being facetious.
In post 290, BTD6_maker wrote:Wisdom is a mild scumread. It's a better vote than any other D1 vote at the moment.

VOTE: Wisdom

P.S. Due to the nature of this game, wagons form quicker and are more successful than normal.
The first and second sentences of this post can be said and mean the same thing as the vote a few inches below. Cool contribution to an already eh wagon.
In post 300, Wisdom wrote:right
join me on DS when you get bored voting obvtown
In post 304, Wisdom wrote:yep total omgus

keep claiming scum
In post 307, Wisdom wrote:because he's obvious scum
In post 319, Wisdom wrote:^scum
This case on DS is actually nonexistent, though.
In post 327, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 325, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 323, Albert B. Rampage wrote:V/LA for
a few days
four years while I process last night
:cry:
Lol

Trump rocks baby \o/
let's not
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

if shit I say is answered later then just disregard it I guess. Moving onto pt 2
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 396, texcat wrote: I certainly questioned it. I think I have a general dislike of hydras.
Thaaaat's racist
In post 341, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: white queens

ok that's a scum claim. You've seen town Wisdom play like that countless times.
In post 409, Wisdom wrote:Vedith and texcat is town
DS and Gale are still scum
Im unsure about White Queens. Mara felt like she was unsure about me despite her words and now changing her vote proves so.

VOTE: DS
I really don't understand how Wisdom went from thinking that WQ had basically scum claimed, to "oh I'm not sure"
In post 342, White Queens wrote:You're not seeing a persons thinking that is left outside of writing.

He went from "if you don't sign, you're getting pl'd" to not even thinking about us completely. Reason why isn't stated, but it's pretty simple to deduce
I have zero understanding why this would mean he's necessarily town.
In post 344, White Queens wrote:Plz.

You play with AtE more as scum.than.you do town. You're trying to play yourself the.victim here and god knows.that you never do that, period so that happing is a nice flag
Hate to be that guy, but could you cite some games where this actually happens?
In post 421, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 403, texcat wrote:Vaxkiller, can you talk about your flip-flop here? I'm trying to understand why the flip to Wisdom. I understand the vote on Diamond for voting for a PL, but why did you change your mind? You say that you don't know what to think, but I can't understand why that led to the vote on Wisdom. And why the repeat vote?
My reasons for voting Diamond:

Spoiler:
In post 65, DiamondSentinel wrote:So, once pre-game is over, intent to PL White Queens. Just figured I should declare that.
In post 66, Wisdom wrote:ill help you with that
In post 67, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 66, Wisdom wrote:ill help you with that
I'll give this a pretty strong town-read, for now.
In post 68, Wisdom wrote:thats silly
why do you think i wouldnt say that as scum?
In post 69, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 68, Wisdom wrote:thats silly
why do you think i wouldnt say that as scum?
Because, if I remember correctly, you were scum in Soccer Spirits. Your scum game is incredibly different from your town game. There are very few people on here I can read as easily as you (Titus is another one). I am a wizard at reading you two.
In post 70, DiamondSentinel wrote:That's also why I said, for now. That is definitely a thing that town-you says, but it is only one thing. I'll leave it until about D2.
In post 72, Wisdom wrote:my scum game is identical to my town game
and you using a multiball game for an example doesnt help; in multiball i play even more like town

also that didnt answer why I wouldnt say that as scum. If you can read me that well, you should be able to explain.
In post 73, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 72, Wisdom wrote:my scum game is identical to my town game
and you using a multiball game for an example doesnt help; in multiball i play even more like town

also that didnt answer why I wouldnt say that as scum. If you can read me that well, you should be able to explain.
Nah. I can't really explain why I do anything. It's just a feeling that I get that's really really obvious when you are scum.

There was a reason I was hardcore pushing you in SS and it wasn't because I was also scum. In Machina you were really town. In SS, you weren't. I can't explain what either of those mean. I just know that it's a feeling I get.

In post 74, Wisdom wrote:i cant tell if youre just naive thinking you can read me off 2 games when people who have ~20 games with me still cant or you're scum trying to buddy me, but im leaning the latter for now

My reasons for switching to Wisdom:

Spoiler:
In post 137, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 128, Wisdom wrote:while I do think DS is likely scum, arguing he's scum because he proposed a policy lynch is silly

lots of townies do it
If you say I can't read you, then don't even bother trying to read me.

Few people do it well, and even fewer do it for legit reasons.
In post 138, Wisdom wrote:lol

i dont care if you think my reasons are legit or not

you feel like caught scum to me and i cant wait to vote you
In post 139, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 138, Wisdom wrote:lol

i dont care if you think my reasons are legit or not

you feel like caught scum to me and i cant wait to vote you
1. You can vote me now.
2. How on earth would I be "caught" this early in the game?!
In post 140, DiamondSentinel wrote:Caught scum is usually a. pressured (which you're doing a terrible job of, if that's what you're trying to do) or b. scumslip in some way.

Nothing I said could possibly be taken as a scumslip. I have nothing to slip at all.
In post 141, Wisdom wrote:you scumslipped when you called me town
These aren't reasons, these are quotes. Can you explain what you found scummy about them?
In post 405, White Queens wrote:VOTE: txtcat

I'm pretty sure this is the scum in our sisterhood based on what's going on, I'll get back to wisdom later
What? Why is Texcat scummier than wisdom, who you've been pushing like it's your job?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 688, Mirhawk wrote:Ohai Aero. Part of the late night catchup club too I see.
Yeah, we're getting T-shirts i heard at the next coffee house!

they say "chose mafia over sleep "
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 424, Aeronaut wrote:oh dang, catchup up today
fuck this lurksack
In post 431, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 430, Wisdom wrote:so basically your point is you disagree with how strong my scumread on DS was
how does that make me scum?
You escalated you read on Diamond with poor reasoning (he didnt seem to be acting like caught scum to me) and I think you thought everyone was on your side so you kept at it. The scumslip comment was the turning point for me.
In post 432, Wisdom wrote:okay. What's happening is that you dislike the way I post. It happens to almost everyone in their first game with me. You'll get used to it.
Ok, so here Wisdom is straight up discrediting Vax's post instead of reaponding to it. He calls out Wis for poor reasoning, and for the over exaggerated scum slip comment, and wis just reduces it to "you don't like my posting style" which very clearly isn't the case.
In post 448, drealmerz7 wrote:I keep trying to view wisdom with the benefit of the doubt, and he just keeps digging himself further.

I see it was brought up, but it struck me hard when I read it so I'll revisit the point - wisdom HAS been lynched as town. (when I read his post that he doesn't get lynched as town I was going to ask "really? never?!") And wisdom also said their town game is exactly the same as their scum game, and so if they get lynched more as scum than town (showing the same exact playstyles) to me means we are MUCH MORE LIKELY to be lynching a scum wisdom here than a town wisdom.
I actually hate this post. The first part just feels like fence sitting since Wis is also town reading drealmerz last I checked. The second part is just awful logic. Whether he's presenting it as AI is moot, because he's still here, presenting it.
In post 461, Wisdom wrote:what do you think, that i would be attracting attention to myself as scum for no reason?

have you bothered checking any of my scum games?
You saying "I wouldn't attract attention to myself as scum" makes that point pretty much useless.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 693, Mirhawk wrote:I like that slogan, it fits my playstyle.
Remind me to visit the title fairy with that one post-game
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 503, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 448, drealmerz7 wrote:I keep trying to view wisdom with the benefit of the doubt, and he just keeps digging himself further.

I see it was brought up, but it struck me hard when I read it so I'll revisit the point - wisdom HAS been lynched as town. (when I read his post that he doesn't get lynched as town I was going to ask "really? never?!") And wisdom also said their town game is exactly the same as their scum game, and so if they get lynched more as scum than town (showing the same exact playstyles) to me means we are MUCH MORE LIKELY to be lynching a scum wisdom here than a town wisdom.
I will analyse this in depth later. However, what I will say is that the two statements in the last sentence seem contradictory.

I will need to check later, but my basic idea is looking at all Wisdom's games, discarding all the Town games where he was either PR or cleared by PR, and discarding all scum games where he was caught by PR. This leaves the games where he was lynched or not lynched based on his play alone. If he really is lynched much less often as Town than scum, his play must be slightly different based on whether he is Town or scum.

If his play truly is identical as Town or scum, his play carries no information about his alignment. Thus when Town are lynching him they are as likely to be lynching a Town Wisdom as a scum Wisdom. However, this is (probably - I will need to check) not the case. Thus his play must be very slightly different as Town and scum, and he is more likely to be lynched as scum (as players pick up on this). Based on this, he is slightly more likely to be scum based on the fact that he is being wagoned and is likely to be lynched.

Overall, I somewhat agree with the conclusion of this post but I cannot get the logic here.
Here is BTD6 analyzing more things that aren't alignment indicative, and still giving no stances on anything. Inspirational!
In post 508, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hey guys. Let's do this. Lynch me. You'll see I'm town, and then can finally lynch scum!Wisdom, and then I don't have to deal with stupidity anymore.

How's that sound?
This is actually probably NAI for DS, tbh. Maybe not. I don't know how I feel about this.
In post 516, Wisdom wrote:whats the matter, ds? people are starting to see who's the real scum here?
Wisdom dick measuring post #43
In post 537, drealmerz7 wrote:omg

are both DS and wisdom buddies together? now I just have a scum read on them both - and that would be some incredible staging, BUT, but but but!

they've played together before, if they saw they rolled scummers together, they may very well be like "there's NO way we can be not contentious and not be suspicious, we've got to play it up HARD, and that will eventually lead to 1 of us being free, most likely"

I'm so fucking paranoid now.
I really don't think so.
In post 541, Wisdom wrote: so it's all pointless
Wisdom nihilism post #103
In post 542, drealmerz7 wrote:WSR is hurting my head with this nation talk

I can't see a mod making it different for scum and town, that leaves too much room for huge slips for scum,
I do agree with this though; I really don't see the mod giving out scum PMs before town PMs. On that note, I also don't see a scenario where the mod lets people start posting in a neighborhood before there are role PMs out.
In post 562, texcat wrote:Why does it matter when scum got to choose their planet?
This post seemed like a weird time/thing to chime in on.
In post 570, BTD6_maker wrote:I looked at Wisdom's wagon. Apart from myself and DS, there is Vaxkiller, ABR, and Drealmerz.
It seems that at least Vax seems to agree that Wisdom started off Townier and got scummier.
Anyway, it seems like the entirety of today was focused on Wisdom and the interactions with DS, GWS, and Drealmerz.

I will try to analyse the others first.
This, AGAIN, is just a nothing post. He states that he looked at Wisdoms wagon. Great. These are the people who are on the wagon. They are these four people. Here is something Vax thinks. In conclusion, Wisdom interacted with these three people. More to come.

Probably going to be voting this tbh unless he miraculously does something in the next fifteen pages.
In post 573, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 566, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
MOD
:

Activity call on these folks please!

Vedith Nov 07, 04:57pm Nov 10, 09:18am 2 days 1 hour 31
FrankJaeger Nov 08, 02:50am Nov 10, 08:19am 2 days 2 hours 18
Albert B. Rampage Nov 08, 03:01am Nov 10, 12:42am 2 days 10 hours 18
I was V/LA.

Now I'm back.

1v1 me with Wisdom
Holy shit ABR is in this game I actually forgot. We're all doomed/saved!
In post 582, Wisdom wrote:
In post 580, BNL wrote:By my current notes, Diamond, Gale, and one of BTD/Vax are probably the scum on Wisdom's early wagon, with Eager as scum off the wagon.
that's four scum already, how many scum are you expecting in total?

i doubt there are that many scum on my wagon
Why would you doubt that as town?
In post 591, drealmerz7 wrote:wisdom is still super scummy and the better lynch

DS seems more dedicated towards working together and being pro-town (though some scummy stuff there, but it's mostly reading as bait to me) - and if is scum it will reveal itself readily enough, wisdom is priority resolve (which is only okay when the player is scumread, don't vote them if you're not scumreading them), then we evaluate what that means in the light of DS.

I have to be honest and say I see potential for 2 scum-buddies going at it and putting on a show. Like two players who don't generally get along but drew scum together. Go back and look at their interaction, the town-reads and then the quick scum-reads and switch to contention.

:| It's been in my mind and it persists, even on a re-read.
To expand on what I said before, I really don't see this interaction that way. I guess you could make a case that both of their cases are kind of shit, and they're both kind of scummy for reasons exclusive of those cases, but I don't feel like the risk of being this noisy and fucking up their status in the game quite weighs to any reward to come of it, especially on like D1.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:25 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 637, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 636, Aeronaut wrote:I will 100% be here tonight or I'll replace
I expect a vote, thoughts on Wisdom and DS, as well as thoughts on your lurker buddies (ABR, eager, vedith). I wish the same from the lurkers I listed.
You can't tell me what to do! You're not my dad!

ABR is probably scum, Eager is probably scum, vedith I don't fucking know because he's just a master troll always. Someone needs to clear him.
In post 648, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not liking DS by Page 4.
cool
In post 652, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'll vote on whichever of the two leading wagons right now, please guys, don't be like the democrats this year, vote.
If democrats could vote right from the snapchat app then we'd probably have won

Also boring ABR is boring and unhelpful.
In post 662, eagerSnake wrote:VOTE: DS

Okay I'm caught up and this is scum

Wisdom is probably town
Cool nice catchup
In post 671, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 666, Albert B. Rampage wrote:He doesn't deserve any pity I can tell you :P
Why not? I'm quite capable of good town play. You saw me from a scum's PoV in Cyberpunk. I was one of those people who strongarmed your lynch, and was against most of the town lynches of that game.
Hey, we still won though
well, Dwlee did.
In post 679, BTD6_maker wrote:UNVOTE:

I found DS's part of the interaction Towny, but I am becoming more convinced that Wisdom is Town too. On closer inspection, their interaction looks more like a Town vs Town interaction.
Who do you think is scum, then? Give me something, anything.
In post 680, Vedith wrote:
In post 658, texcat wrote:
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????
Holy money you actually are scum, Texcat?
Sneaky.

VOTE: texcat
What
In post 701, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 699, Wisdom wrote:snake is another scum

ABR and snake are scum so far
Expound on this?

I mean I can pretty easily infer why I THINK you would say that, but it also looks kinda like omgus.

Eager is taking a pretty safe line at the moment and is pretty meh and fencey aside from that.

ABR is pretty unabashedly not trying to look for scum, but I can't remember a game off the top of my head where he didn't lurk so there's that.
I actually think he's been very active and the center of attention in almost every game I've played with him, besides Cyberpunk where we were scum.

NY180 is a really good example.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:45 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Spoiler: Key
Conftown - {CT}

Town - {T}

LeanTown - {LT}

NullTown - {NT}

Null - {N}
NullScum - {NS}

LeanScum - {LS}

Scum - {S}

ConfScum - {CS}

{LT} texcat [T: 397, 403]

{NT} Frankjaeger [T: 254]
{NT} Mirhawk [T: 479]
{NT} Vaxkiller [T: 431]
{NT} BulletNLynchProof/ThinkBig+ [T: 624]
{NT} drealmerz7 - [T: 42, 43, 108][S: 456, 448]

{N} Gale Wing Srock
{N} PeregrineV
{N} Wisdom [T: 121*, 128, 163, 502][S: 300-307, 409v341*, 432*]
{N} Gamma Emerald/copper223 [S: 112*][T: 673]

{NS} Vedith [NS:107] -1
{NS} White Queens (RachMarie + Ms Marangal). [LS: 253]
{NS} eagerSnake [S: 662]
{NS} DiamondSentinel [NS: 106][S: 406*][T:613]
{NS} Albert B. Rampage [S: Claim, S: Lurk]

{LS} BTD6_Maker
[S: 151, 290*, 503, 570*][T: 584*]

112* (Throwing Shade at Wisdom, Sounds Forced)
121* (Feels the same thing I do about Copper)
151 (scum looking busy post)
290* (Just jumping right onto that wagon, huh?)
406* (I feel like wanting a L-1/Claim like four pages into this game is really early, especially considering the fact that a lot of people hadn't posted much)
409v341* (in 341, WQ has "scum claimed" according to him, but then in 409 he's not sure now.)
432* (Discrediting Vax's post instead of really responding to it. Van also saw the same thing I did, points to him.)
570* (Again says nothing at all. Just states facts about who is posting)
584* (I do sort of agree with this)

PG 7 - Neighborhood/scum talk is WIFOM imo
PG 11 - The Wisdom wagon looks kind of scum motivated to me.
PG 12/13 - Wisdom's case on DS is bad to nonexistent, though.
P15 - Wisdom major ATE at like four votes. It was on a particularly stressful tuesday, though
P20-22 are giving me actual migrains.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Yeah but the point of that was that you were very set on them being scum and then changed back to "i'm not sure"

I get that it was a figure of speech, but it's the same outcome.

p-edit: for americans
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: BTD6_Maker

You should all join me on this wagon.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:56 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, that's fair. I just didn't understand that switch when you did it.

P-edit Noice
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:00 am

Post by Aeronaut »

yeah
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 721, texcat wrote:
In post 690, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 396, texcat wrote: I certainly questioned it. I think I have a general dislike of hydras.
Thaaaat's racist
I hope this was meant to be a joke. (And that hydras have not become a race! :wink: ) I feel like the two brains vs one is not quite fair. And hydras being able to discuss and debate in private, when the rest of us have to do it in public, seems unfair. I will try not to allow my view on hydras in general affect how I view WhiteQueens.
As a further aside, there are unfortunately plenty of things in our society that could legitimately be called racist. But I think it's a serious charge that should not be used lightly.
It's a play off the recurring gag on the CinemaSins Youtube channel where they point things out as "that's racist" that aren't actually racist. Except in the case of Phantom Menace.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 739, DiamondSentinel wrote:I want people to start fucking posting so I can ACTUALLY READ SOMEONE.

PEdit: Aero, could you actually make content? Your jokes are great and all, but I really really want to be able to do something other than circlejerk with Wisdom.
Are you joking
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 740, DiamondSentinel wrote:and I don't like how BTD6 got half of the votes to a lynch overnight.
To be fair, so did Wisdom.
In post 696, Aeronaut wrote: I actually hate this post. The first part just feels like fence sitting since Wis is also town reading drealmerz last I checked. The second part is just awful logic. Whether he's presenting it as AI is moot, because he's still here, presenting it.
I get ya, and I think made a subsequent post reversing the analysis (because I did math and it showed he gets mis-lynched as town more often than correct-lynched as scum, if I remember correctly.)
If you reversed it and I missed it, I apologize. I still didn't really like it at the time, though.
Those 2 townreads he gave (me and Vax I think) I read as "I think these are players easily influenced, if I give them a TR, maybe they'll back off."
Who, Wisdom?
In post 703, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 508, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hey guys. Let's do this. Lynch me. You'll see I'm town, and then can finally lynch scum!Wisdom, and then I don't have to deal with stupidity anymore.

How's that sound?
This is actually probably NAI for DS, tbh. Maybe not. I don't know how I feel about this.
You should feel very queezy about this.
I feel queasy because it's bad play all-around, but not because it's indicative of any alignment. Especially if it's DS, mafiascum's resident sociopath
In post 703, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 591, drealmerz7 wrote:wisdom is still super scummy and the better lynch

DS seems more dedicated towards working together and being pro-town (though some scummy stuff there, but it's mostly reading as bait to me) - and if is scum it will reveal itself readily enough, wisdom is priority resolve (which is only okay when the player is scumread, don't vote them if you're not scumreading them), then we evaluate what that means in the light of DS.

I have to be honest and say I see potential for 2 scum-buddies going at it and putting on a show. Like two players who don't generally get along but drew scum together. Go back and look at their interaction, the town-reads and then the quick scum-reads and switch to contention.

:| It's been in my mind and it persists, even on a re-read.
To expand on what I said before, I really don't see this interaction that way. I guess you could make a case that both of their cases are kind of shit, and they're both kind of scummy for reasons exclusive of those cases, but I don't feel like the risk of being this noisy and fucking up their status in the game quite weighs to any reward to come of it, especially on like D1.
Except they're on the way to both being towncleared by most of you for it all. and I've 2nd guessed myself toooo many times on a wagon like Wisdom's (seriously, I don't know how many times a player that is being this way I've seen turn out scum - A LOT more often than as town because TOWN KNOWs IT IS NOT HELPFUL TO TOWN.)
I'm currently reading DS as scummier for it and Wisdom as null for it, when I stack all the good and bad up against each other. I don't think your theory is implausible, but I do think it's something easier examined later on in the game.
In post 707, Aeronaut wrote: ABR is probably scum, Eager is probably scum, vedith I don't fucking know because he's just a master troll always. Someone needs to clear him.
Why probably? I don't like that phrasing. Vedith and I had some back and forth in our small hood and I'm convinced he's scum from it. Like, hook line and sinker as I see it. He bit and ran and I pointed out I had him and he disappeared for days, only to come back and troll and hope we all forgot it happened.
Again, Ved is an enigma to me right now. Can you elaborate on what exactly happened in the hood? Would also like to hear Ved's side of it.
In post 746, FrankJaeger wrote: @Aero, I really like your reads list format.
If anyone asks where I got the idea, I'm taking full credit.
Thanks! It's new. Feel free to use it, It makes looking back at my 3am RedBull thoughts way easier.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 770, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 750, Wisdom wrote:Current news: ABR, Snake and BTD6 are scum

All three have a short ISO, check them out for yourself.
Why just those 3? I understand that gamma and bullet get a pass due to replacing in, but look at your "lurk" distribution:

Gale 26
FrankJaeger 26
ABR
Aeronaut 22
texcat 19
BTD6
Gamma 12
eagerSnake
BulletNLynchproof 7
I don't think that Wisdom was saying they're scum because they're lurking, but that they are scum, and also happen to be lurking so they're easy to read.

Activity alone is not indicative of alignment. It can be an additional hint, though.
In post 771, Wisdom wrote:you havent won yet drealmer! our fourth buddy will win the game!

pedit: They are not scum because of lurking
Hahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

In post 772, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Aero you've posted content recently, but it's only 8 hours worth content. You have almost 6 days of no content to make up for.
I don't think it works like that?
Do you have more stuff to offer us or are you really gonna whine the whole game because if you're town I'd like your input on stuff.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 815, BTD6_maker wrote:
MOD
:

I was V/LA.

Now I'm back.

1v1 me with Wisdom
In post 652, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'll vote on whichever of the two leading wagons right now, please guys, don't be like the democrats this year, vote.
In post 659, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The game is really slow I haven't had much time to get invested yet. The time will come when the activity picks up.
In post 666, Albert B. Rampage wrote:He doesn't deserve any pity I can tell you :P
People apparently seem to be voting me because I am "posting nothing of substance". It's true that I haven't had much to say (I have not got any strong reads/opinions on the interactions just yet) but I am at least producing content. I am trying to figure this game out. On the other hand, here are some of ABR's recent posts. A call for a 1v1 (which I don't see as pro-Town) and some very short posts without even a hint that ABR is trying. From what I see, based on the reasons people have for voting me, ABR is a much better vote. It appears as he is just trying to fly under the radar by posting very little.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
We're 35 pages in, there is zero chance you've had no impressions.

Please. Lynch. This.
In post 840, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 715, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: BTD6_Maker

You should all join me on this wagon.
Done!
See, ABR listened.
In post 844, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 843, Albert B. Rampage wrote:why are you more concerned about what we think of your naked vote than to convince us to vote texcat? you could analyze her posts and make up some reasons but no you just said "cant talk about my reasons but I have very good ones lolol"
Because I'm kinda done with chasing the same stupid butterflies. Nobody listens to anything that I say, so I'll let other people speak and do as I see fit.
In post 845, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm listening
In post 846, DiamondSentinel wrote:Nah, I'll just let other people who are apparently much more capable than I am do the talking.
DS hardcore playing the victim, oh woe is me, nobody will listen to me

I'd listen to you if you were providing anything
In post 851, texcat wrote:VOTE: BTD6

What I said in our PT was, "And I still disagree with the premise that one of us four must be scum. It could be true, who knows?"
It also might be that Vedith has some "special" information that there is scum in our neighborhood, but I have no reason to trust him on that.
In post 854, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why is Vedith in two hoods? He's also in my hood.
Yeah... I'm going to say right now that this whole texcat wagon is contrived as fuck.

How do the others in the hood feel about this? To me, it looked like Ved is blasting that one line out of proportion.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

see, I don't even see scum ever pointing that out
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I would like to hear more from WQ in general.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 882, BNL wrote:So what's changed:

BTD6_maker: Initially I thought 679 was town, but I've talked to my neighbours about it and now agree that it isn't. And I really didn't like his push on ABR; the main argument he's using is that ABR is worse than him, but he doesn't seem to actually think ABR is scum, just annoyed at how people are voting him instead of ABR. He wants people to unvote him, rather than convince people that ABR is scum.
Yeah; the issue is that he's just jumping onto the person that people like wisdom said they'd also lynch at the time.
In post 888, texcat wrote:I've quoted exactly what I said. Why that means I am scum, I have no idea.
Hint; It doesn't.
In post 896, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 865, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 815, BTD6_maker wrote:
MOD
:

I was V/LA.

Now I'm back.

1v1 me with Wisdom
In post 659, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The game is really slow I haven't had much time to get invested yet. The time will come when the activity picks up.
People apparently seem to be voting me because I am "posting nothing of substance". It's true that I haven't had much to say (I have not got any strong reads/opinions on the interactions just yet) but I am at least producing content. I am trying to figure this game out. On the other hand, here are some of ABR's recent posts. A call for a 1v1 (which I don't see as pro-Town) and some very short posts without even a hint that ABR is trying. From what I see, based on the reasons people have for voting me, ABR is a much better vote. It appears as he is just trying to fly under the radar by posting very little.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
We're 35 pages in, there is zero chance you've had no impressions.

Please. Lynch. This.
I don't understand what you are trying to say. You probably don't understand my playstyle. There is currently a lack of anything concrete at the moment so while I get impressions, they tend to be very weak. (The 35 pages are probably a contributing factor, as I have to skim it) Furthermore, everything (barring role claims) that can be said by Town can easily be faked by scum, and a lot of scummy things can also be said by Town.
So by this logic, nobody in any game should be able to get solid reads or push anyone.

The fact is that you're just sitting around fluff-posting and not doing anything to solve the game. The only time you've given even one position on anything is when you were looking for a lynch that wasn't yourself, and that wasn't even a case.
In post 899, Wisdom wrote:ABR gets a townlean
I dont like Gale being as shallow as Vedith re:texcat
Still thinking texcat is town
Yeah. Gale jumping right onto this is a red flag.
In post 902, Vaxkiller wrote: I'm not going to trust you without telling us why you "know" there is scum in your neighborhood.
This is a really good point.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 906, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 904, Wisdom wrote:thats not why people are voting btd6
I respect Aeros vote, but the rest are just following on what he said, and Albert and Bullet have done nothing this game so far as well.
What do you mean bullet's done nothing? If anything, he's given more reasoning than me on the matter; and if you respect my vote, then do you think it's misguided or do you think it's right? Is the only reasoning you have for not joining just that people jumped on?
In post 909, Vedith wrote: Going with that, you can take a pick of lynching me first or Texcat. I don't care what order.
Lynch Texcat, if he's town you can have me for free.
Lynch me, my flip results in a Texcat lynch.
You're creating a false Dichotomy.
In post 915, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 911, BNL wrote:Why is BTD6 town?

I don't get why people are saying he is doing nothing of substance. I read through his iso multiple times and I don't see it. I see town BTD6. But his 815 post did drop him a few pegs in my opinion:
Please give me a list of things of substance you think he's done. Don't dodge this question.
I mean are you guys telling my ABR and eager have provided more original thoughts and substance to the game than this guy? Why BTD6 over them?
No I'm not, but you can only lynch one player a day. Take a good look at what he's actually saying in his posts. The answer is absolutely nothing.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Aeronaut »

@People

BTD is not scum because he's a lurker, he's scum because whenever he shows up, he writes a quick paragraph of non-information and then dips.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 933, Wisdom wrote:lurking is not alignment indicative

stop strawmanning

pedit: @btd6
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Because he's scum.

If it makes you feel any better, Gale's scum too
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Aeronaut »

BTD or gale?

I'm phone posting right now but BTD is scum for all of the reasons I mentioned in my catch-up. I can reiterate them later on when I'm home if you want.

P-edit Maybe. I don't know. I hate that jump with a passion though
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 959, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 958, Vedith wrote:Gale is a better lynch than BTD.
Gale is opportunist as fuck. BTD is more likely town.
Sweet :mrgreen:

Ok so gale is definitely scum.
In post 973, FrankJaeger wrote:In order
Town

Gale Wing Srock-Active scum hunting. Probably trying to figure out the game more than anyone. But that goes too far sometimes. 941 seems a bit like paranoia. The tex vote bothers me, but everything else seems legit.
I highly disagree with this. I haven't looked at the things you posted as examples of this yet though.
PeregrineV-435 is townish. Light content. Pretty Null.
What?
In post 981, Vedith wrote:
In post 970, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 925, Vedith wrote:Anyone want to vote BTD with me?
His lurking is scum behaviour.
In post 950, Vedith wrote:Wait, why is BTD at L1?
???
It was an obvious joke
Would take a whole 2 seconds to realise if you read the 2 posts before mine.
I read the two posts before yours in both instances and I don't see what points to this being a joke. Did you mean you passing it off as joke? Yes, that.
In post 1029, Vedith wrote:
In post 1020, BNL wrote:Hey Vedith, why is BTD town?
The wagon on him just formed too easily for my liking.
The problem with BTD is he doesn't look at the whole picture and looks scummy for his thought process.
Well my issue is that he isn't really sharing a thought process. Do you see anything before I voted him where he gives any sort of read on anybody? Or does it just look like meaningless obvious facts about the game? The answer is the latter.
In post 1037, Wisdom wrote:Texcat is still town, vedith is just being stupidly stubborn like usual. Drealm is obviously town. Either their hood is all town or its White Queens whos scum.

In other news, anyone wanna wagon eagersnake with me?
I don't see the point. He could be scum, etc, but there's people worse than him right now which include Gale and BTD that we're going to actually get information from lynching.
In post 1066, White Queens wrote:Yes, we are a part of the sister hood, I already confirmed it with txtcat push...so uh

Yes, I'm pretty sure txt is scum in there based off hood stuff

And yes. Im a busy cat
Wow, I am underwhelmed by this post.
In post 1086, BTD6_maker wrote:
Once I am no longer the main wagon, I can focus on attacking others I find scummy but first I must be alive for that.
In post 1099, BNL wrote:Feeling a lot better about Vax now.
What made you feel better about him
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1114, eagerSnake wrote:I have a few games experience with Vedith so I ISOd him and his posts here matches what I would expect from him so I think he's probably town

Why did the Diamond Sentinel wagon dissolve? He was probably being bussed and his buddies saw an opportunity to dissolve his wagon because he never did anything townie
In post 1116, eagerSnake wrote:Lol also wish WQ would SIGN THEIR POSTS
ok ew
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1130, DiamondSentinel wrote:If you have any questions, please bold me when you address me (preferably with
@DS
) otherwise I am liable to not see it. Seey'all later! Time for a Calc 3 exam.
I feel like DS is like that friend we all have that always acts like it's a privilege to have him around like you're wasting his time by existing.
In post 1129, DiamondSentinel wrote:Null!Scum/Stupid: (This is a group that just encompasses bad play. Either they are scum or they are just playing terribly. Not really any in-between.)
BTD6
Frank
Vaxkiller
Texaco
Mirhawk
Can you elaborate on which of these players you think is more likely to be dumb, and which is more likely to be scum, if you had to choose? I feel like it's intentionally vague and noncommittal if you're going to give us a list of players that could either be VI or Scum.

Also, what jumped out at you for Scum!Mirhawk from his posts before this reads list?
Scum:
Gale
eager
Why is eager more scummy than BDT?
In post 1144, Vaxkiller wrote:eager is weird. He replaced into one of my games once and lead us to a flawless town victory. He had a super high post count. I've seen him in games since and he hasn't been posting as much. He seems off his game and has little time.

Wish he had more time, because no one can read him here.

That said eager is a dumb lynch until we get more info from him. Wisdom and Vedith lynches give us so much more information that BTD6 + eager lunches. They are easy scum-bait lynches that tell us nothing.
This is a really interesting perspective on Eager, and I'm glad we know he's been active/good before. That being said, I agree with you that his lynch does next to nothing for us right now.

BTD on the other hand is different in my eyes; A) he's had a lot of interactions now with people / people have given a real stance on it. B) His flip can help sort Vedith; reason being, I can certainly see scum starting up that awful Texcat counter wagon to save BTD, but only if BTD is scum. If he's town, I feel better about Vedith, because why would you start that shit if there's a perfectly good mislynch hot and steaming, ready for you?
In post 1168, Mirhawk wrote:Which reminds me, why on earth would you think that if you have to replace people in your scumreads that you have to replace them with one person from your null list and one from your town list specifically? Walk me through your thought process on that.
It's a scum thought process IMO
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1174, DiamondSentinel wrote: 1. BTD honestly hasn't really been a super strong scumread for me ever. I've sorta just sheeped people. Eager is definitely scum
Again.. why is Eager "definitely scum", when BDT isn't to you?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1180, Vedith wrote: Why ask Snake if he expects to live? What does that gain? It's a loaded question.
I took it as a townie trying to promote his activity instead of jumping onto the lurkerwagon
In post 1191, Vedith wrote:You often half type up posts?
Your post in the hood was in response to Texcat which was 2mins before my post (your response was 6 after mine of corse)
You were half way into typing that, responded to 2 out of 3 questions from me, then finished it off?
Nice work. :up:
You are really triggered over this situation...

VOTE: BTD
No reason, just doing it for fun.
Oh. What?

Vedith who is scum to you right now?
In post 1213, Vedith wrote:
In post 1211, texcat wrote:Phew, me too! (tho I still have no clue what the big deal was).
I mis understood but the scrolling part makes complete sense.
I actually think our hood is full town now.
what the fuck
In post 1223, FrankJaeger wrote:@aero
That pv read=null with 1 post that seems towny

Yeah others seem to be really looking at gales most recent play as questionable. Im looking at his early play and weighing that more (while not ignoring the latter)
Makes sense. what do you make of him lurking out right after people started voting him?
In post 1224, Vedith wrote:
In post 1220, Aeronaut wrote:I read the two posts before yours in both instances and I don't see what points to this being a joke. Did you mean you passing it off as joke? Yes, that.
You mean the 2 posts before of BTD saying he is scum read by others for lurking then Wisdom said no one is scum reading him for lurking.

oh
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Well that page took a turn.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Here's how I'm feeling.

RLv1.2
Conftown - {CT}

Town - {T}

LeanTown - {LT}

NullTown - {NT}

Null - {N}
NullScum - {NS}

LeanScum - {LS}

Scum - {S}

ConfScum - {CS}

{T} Mirhawk [T: 479, 112, 1125]
{T} BulletNLynchProof/ThinkBig+ [T: 624, 1016, 1137]

{LT} texcat [T: 397, 403]
{LT} Frankjaeger [T: 254, 746]
{LT} drealmerz7 - [T: 42, 43, 108, 1178][S: 456, 448]

{NT} Vaxkiller [T: 431]
{NT} PeregrineV [T: 970]
{NT} Wisdom [T: 121*, 128, 163, 502, 771][S: 300-307, 409v341*, 432*]

{N} Gamma Emerald/copper223 [S: 112*][T: 673]

{NS} White Queens (RachMarie + Ms Marangal). [LS: 253][S: WCL*]

{LS} Vedith [NS:107][S: CTC*, 925v950]
{LS} eagerSnake [S: 662, 1119]

{S} DiamondSentinel [NS: 106][S: 406*, 739, 1129*, 1168*][T: 613]
{S} Gale Wing Srock [S:862*, 959, LWV*]
{S} BTD6_Maker [S: 151, 290*, 503, 570*][T: 584*]

Spoiler: *****
406* (I feel like wanting a L-1/Claim like four pages into this game is really early, especially considering the fact that a lot of people hadn't posted much)
409v341* (in 341, WQ has "scum claimed" according to him, but then in 409 he's not sure now.)
432* (Discrediting Vax's post instead of really responding to it. Van also saw the same thing I did, points to him.)
CTC* (Contrived Texcat Case)
862* (Jumping on an awful case)
1129* (Having a group of players who could either be dumb or scum is super hedgy and noncommittal.)
1168* (Mirhawk's point on DS's Reads list; why do you need a certain amount of each thing?)
LWV* (Lurking when Voted; Gale suddenly disappears when people start voting him. Hmm...)
WCL* (Weird Choice Lurking; I feel like WQ is barely participating / participating on just certain topics.)

P15 - Wisdom major ATE at like four votes. It was on a particularly stressful tuesday, though

Spoiler: Changes since V1 (Post 711)
Mirhawk
^^

BulletNLynchProof
^^

FrankJaeger
^

Drealmerz
^

PeregrineV
^

Wisdom
^

Vedith

Eagersnake

BTD6_Maker

DiamondSentinal

Gale Wing Srock
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I feel like I still want to lynch BTD6, especially now that it seems harder and harder for it to go through. I think a scum flip from him would give us really good information on Ved despite that last vote, as well as Gale, and most of those people who jumped right the fuck on the texcat train.

Snake is a bad alternative to BTD; lynching him gives us absolutely nothing. I also am of the opinion that posting a lot and saying nothing in those posts (like BTD) is leagues worse than posting the one liners that snake has. I still think they both have a good chance of being scum, but I think BTD has a much better chance.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

wow how many times can Aero say BTD in the same post
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Gale is someone I'd also like to lynch, but at the same time, my read on him is significantly influenced by what BTD flips, so it makes way more sense to leave him until tomorrow.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1229, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, what jumped out at you for Scum!Mirhawk from his posts before this reads list?
You missed one.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1238, DiamondSentinel wrote:Aero, stop trying to make scumputer happen. It's not going to happen.

PEdit: I don't understand what you're asking.
I'm asking why Mirhawk was scum to you at the time of your reads list.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Dreal, what can I say to make you switch from Ved to B wagon
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Aero is bad at sarcasm in text
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1273, eagerSnake wrote:Home today. Will do some reading and post soon
In post 1129, DiamondSentinel wrote:Everyone else hasn't posted anything remarkable.

I fully expected that both scums are scum, and at least 2 from my null!scum list are, but I suspect that at 1-2 of these 4 possibilities are wrong, and they're replaced by someone on my other lists, mostly 1 from my town stack and 1 from my null.

Just accounting for natural human error.
This is probably town

UNVOTE: DiamondSentinel

I think the votes on Vedith are bad but I will re-read him
Ugh
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1245, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1239, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1166, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1165, Mirhawk wrote:Buzzwords? Have you ever met a dictionary?

I'm saying that you're leaving space in your scumreads for you to get out of them later, which looks bad to me.

I also don't like your list in general due to you not justifying any of the reads your espousing in it. Also both of your top scum look like low hanging fruit.

Gamma has 24 posts, most of which are one liners. Peregrines posts about twice as much but the content is similar. If you're getting solid townreads from those I don't know what to say.

If Eager is being "definitely scummy" then in what way is he doing so? Have you never seen a lurker just barely play before? Why is he a better lynch then BTD?
1. No, I'm saying these people need to die. I need no reason to slip out of them, because they deserve to die.

2. Well, yeah, that's because they're obv!scum.

3. Gamma's content has been incredibly townie. As has PV's. As multiple people have said before,
quality over quantity

4. He's not just a lurker. He's a lurker whose every post is scummy. And BTD6 looks like he could be VI. He's definitely a liability, but there's slight leeway for him to be town. I definitely can't say the same for Eager.

Also, I have played with lurkers before. I've played with PV multiple times, and WHY ELSE WOULD I HAVE SPENT THE ENTIRE FIRST PART OF THE GAME ASKING FOR NO MORE LURKERS
fix'd
Merci Beaucoup
In post 1240, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1238, DiamondSentinel wrote:Aero, stop trying to make scumputer happen. It's not going to happen.

PEdit: I don't understand what you're asking.
I'm asking why Mirhawk was scum to you at the time of your reads list.
Because he's not being town. And being somewhat scum.
gr8
In post 1250, BNL wrote:Why is "If Eager's scum, his flip will give up nothing" a reason against lynching him?
Because... the reason you lynch people on day 1 is for information?

I also think BTD is still objectively scummier than Eager anyway, but for those who think they're equally bad, I'm arguing that it should still be BTD because his flip gives us more.
In post 1252, Vaxkiller wrote:Some stuff came up yesterday and I will be V/LA until tomorrow night 11/20/16

Will try to post.

For the love of God, please don't lynch anyone without my supervision.
Why do we need your supervision? You're not my dad! You can't tell me what to do!
In post 1263, White Queens wrote:I'm not understanding the assumption that I'm lurking, I try to get a at least one post in per day :<

I also still don't understand the BTD wagon, and I don't understand why txt cat isn't being looked at, and why wisdom is falling off.
What don't you understand? The texcat wagon was god awful from the get go, and you're saying that as if you're not the only person still on it. Coming in here and saying "wait what's happening to the texcat wagon" is like walking into a strip mall and saying "where are all the Blockbusters and Radioshacks? Are people shopping there less?"
That game was there to show how he's manipulated my partner into being scum
How to you manipulate someone into changing their alignment?
In post 1273, eagerSnake wrote:Home today. Will do some reading and post soon
In post 1129, DiamondSentinel wrote:Everyone else hasn't posted anything remarkable.

I fully expected that both scums are scum, and at least 2 from my null!scum list are, but I suspect that at 1-2 of these 4 possibilities are wrong, and they're replaced by someone on my other lists, mostly 1 from my town stack and 1 from my null.

Just accounting for natural human error.
This is probably town

UNVOTE: DiamondSentinel

I think the votes on Vedith are bad but I will re-read him
Please vig this awful slot tonight.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Aeronaut »

@Ircher
I absolutely love your vote counts. I tried to do it that detailed once and it was so much work. Thank you for going the extra effort, it's really appreciated!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1287, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
So why not vote for him?
i mean, i could ask you the same question
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1302, BNL wrote:
In post 1252, Vaxkiller wrote:For the love of God, please don't lynch anyone without my supervision.
OK, this feels town.
Why? It barely feels like anything but empty town points to me.
In post 1305, drealmerz7 wrote:woah, GWS is above BTD6 for willing-to-lynch for now for me
What particularly made him more lynchable for you?

I'm scum reading Gale still, but I really didn't see much wrong with those two wall posts. If anything it gave me better insight into why he was shit-jumping.
In post 1317, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 1283, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1280, White Queens wrote:I am ambivalent about frank :/

Why did you suddenly just jump on vedith?
"I could lynch him"
"I am ambivalent"

These should never exist together. Really, the second should never be said.

I'm willing to agree with wisdom that this deserves rope.
In post 1289, DiamondSentinel wrote:Because I 100% scumread you, and I have doubts on BTD's scuminess.
In post 1304, DiamondSentinel wrote:How much would I have to pay you guys to vote Gale with me? Because that's 100% scum.
DS seems to have an apparent 100% scumread on Gale Wing Srock (and also seems to think WQ should be today's lynch). However, I don't see much explanation for DS' read on Gale. When I see someone with strong reads, I assume there is a reason behind the reads as I doubt strog reads can come from gut alone. Weak reads might, but that's another matter. Now, DS is refusing to give reasons for this.

Having extremely strong reads with weaker backing is often a huge mistake. Take Open 642 for example. In Day 1 Ranger had 2 extremely strong scumreads on InnocentVillager and Music and Mail (both Town), without equally strong evidence to back it up (Ranger actually lost confidence with IV but was still locked on with her read). What the actual result was was that IV was lynched Day 1 and Ranger was a wagon many times in Day 2 (at some times more than other) and was about to be lynched when the deadline came. Forcing DS to explain the reads fully may be viable as:
1. If DS is Town we can evaluate the reads and decide whether the reads are based on enough evidence;
2. If DS is scum forcing him to give evidence will add a lot of pressure (I know I was scum and came under a lot of pressure, particularly by Mhsmith, for this).

Again, I will analyse in more depth given more time.

Currently DS is a very weak scumread.

PEdit:

So far, from what I have analysed, my top scumread is Vedith (who retained my weak scumread due to the horrible vote on me).
I may vote DS as well (a very weak scumread).
I will mostly vote anyone if absolutely necessary (apart from possibly Wisdom, a very weak Townread, and Gale, a nullread but one on which I have read up and analysed). If necessary to vote Gale, I will do a bit more analysis to sort whether he is nullTown or nullscum before voting.

For now,

Why did you make a whole wallpost case against DS, but then vote Vedith simply for his vote on you?

Is it because vedith is the bigger wagon?
In post 1319, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thinking on it I would also be down for a WQ wagon
I also don't feel good about WQ, but I also don't know if a real wagon could form there in the two days we have left.

Basically, it's dumb of us to let it get this close to DL, but that's on everyone. I would be apt to look at WQ harder tomorrow.
In post 1337, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1336, drealmerz7 wrote:and while GWS gets more blah, part of me just wants to hop back on BTD6 so someone else votes him and we get the L-1 claim already and then I can decide from there while there is still time...graaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

okay, yep

UNVOTE: Vedith
VOTE: BTD6_Maker
So you are just voting him for the claim...

Meanwhile, a lot of people scumread me for wanting Wisdom to claim when he was already at L-1... Oh joyous day...
Something that Gale is actually correct about is the sheer amount of DS's posts that are just whining and playing the victim instead of contributing anything.

Also, Dreal outlined a lot of reasoning on that besides the claim, so....
In post 1349, BNL wrote:So I've thought about it and I think I like the Vedith lynch most. I don't like how he was attacking a townread, and the BTD vote was :facepalm:

BTD is towning up in his last few posts, I quite like them except for the part I pointed out earlier, and I can accept the "VI rather than scum" argument. Though I'd still be happy to lynch him.

Gale read is stale, not very confident on it anymore, but still acceptable.

Please read the below:
In post 1225, Aeronaut wrote: This is a really interesting perspective on Eager, and I'm glad we know he's been active/good before. That being said, I agree with you that his lynch does next to nothing for us right now.

BTD on the other hand is different in my eyes; A) he's had a lot of interactions now with people / people have given a real stance on it. B) His flip can help sort Vedith; reason being, I can certainly see scum starting up that awful Texcat counter wagon to save BTD, but only if BTD is scum. If he's town, I feel better about Vedith, because why would you start that shit if there's a perfectly good mislynch hot and steaming, ready for you?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Aeronaut »

And no, Vedith's jump doesn't change that.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1354, White Queens wrote:Ugh

VOTE: wisdom

One scum for another, it's better than these two wagons
Tell me why Wisdom is scum for you besides ATE, because that's a shit argument to be on your vanity wagon.
In post 1355, White Queens wrote:I am pretty confident in btd town, all everyone said was "look ay his iso" which was... town...
Point out all of BTD's posts that look especially townie to you.
I've already put my evidence up for wisdomscum, and already put up a game where he plays like this he keeps saying I know he uses ate as town when he never has, the closest thing to it ever being used was the game I posted. There is no way hes town here, if he was his push on me would be aloy harder
The game you cited is Open 503, a game that took place more than 3 years ago, and also one where there is almost no trace of Wisdom taking advantage of ATE in the game.

What posts did you see in that game that at all resemble his posting in this one? And why do you think one meta game from 2013 is enough to mean much in the first place?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1391, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Aero I don't deny that a lot of my posts are fluff. But that's because I didn't find anything to reply to and almost any time I check the game I feel compelled to post.
Why post if you're not going to contribute in the first place?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1369, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1367, Gale Wing Srock wrote:@Vaxkiller: I think those are the list of players willing to vote for Wisdom.
Ohhh, I'm completely willing to vote for Widom, but my fear is I move off of Vedith and it disbands, and we don't get enough to lynch Wisdom, so BTD gets lynched.
Why do you think BTD is a bad lynch?
In post 1370, Gamma Emerald wrote:Willing to lynch wisdom
gross.
In post 1373, Albert B. Rampage wrote:why are you guys voting Wisdom now that he has 0 votes? Bad!
I also feel like you could be doing more to solve the game. What happened to taking over the town?
In post 1375, Wisdom wrote:also lol at attempts to wagon me

at least it's disrupting the awful BTD and Vedith wagons
Why are those awful wagons?
In post 1378, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1377, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1375, Wisdom wrote:also lol at attempts to wagon me

at least it's disrupting the awful BTD and Vedith wagons
well im gonna lynch 1 of those 3 wagons so good luck with that
Then put your vote where your mouth is and vote Wisdom, because BTD and eager lynch is not happening.
It really seems like it is
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1394, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1393, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1391, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Aero I don't deny that a lot of my posts are fluff. But that's because I didn't find anything to reply to and almost any time I check the game I feel compelled to post.
Why post if you're not going to contribute in the first place?
I plead the fifth.
Boo that's what guilty people say booooo
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1399, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1395, Aeronaut wrote:Why are those awful wagons?
because they're town
especially vedith
I strongly disagree
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1363, DiamondSentinel wrote:Sorry WQ, but I'm not for a Wisdom lynch right now. He's a solid null.

Join me on Eager or Gale. Both of them are super scum.
In post 1364, DiamondSentinel wrote:I will entertain the idea later, but not tonight.
In post 1411, DiamondSentinel wrote:Well, with the people who are willing, we can at least get a claim out of it. That suits me well.

Dat progression though
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I mean idk, pre-flip associations are usually inaccurate. Wisdom is town. If he's not, I'll eat my hat.

Either way, DS is full of shit
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Mostly the shitty texcat push.

Why are you being town and him being town correlated
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Do you still think DS is town?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

to be clear ABR are you actually just PL voting Wisdom
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1876 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: WQ

Yep
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Actually idk yet but I'm drunk aero and drunk aero wants to lynch WQ
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1743, Vaxkiller wrote:Way to fucking go team. Lynch Wisdom, then Vedith if you want to fucking win.
In post 1749, Vaxkiller wrote:We are so fucked because you guys are ignoring Wisdom and Vediths scum shit and lynching innocent townies.
In post 1754, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1751, Vedith wrote:Scum will be pissed that Wisdom wasn't lynched imo. Most people know he gets harder to lynch as the game goes on.
Town Wisdom is scum biggest threat right now. :up:
Scum Vedith trying to spin my anger at town over a lynched townie into something else.
In post 1756, Vaxkiller wrote:Town apathy is going to be why we might lose this game.
These four reaction posts at the end of the day erased my townread on Vax almost immediately.
In post 1778, BNL wrote:Seriously though, Gale and WQ are scum.

Will read this later.
Good to note this.
In post 1817, Ircher wrote:
Day
Begins
!

DiamondSentinel (aka Ivan Ban),
Ttyll Defenders Civilian
, was shot Night 1!

BulletNLynchproof (aka TT-YL12),
Ttyll Defenders Mason Factional Encryptor
, was shot Night 1!
So this more than likely confirms a Vig, because scum killing DS makes almost sense.

I think that BulletNLynchProof is a sensible kill from scum since he was pretty townie, pretty smart.
In post 1826, Mirhawk wrote:Lots of interesting things, also those were both strange kills.

The mason daytalk enabler means we have a mason group as well (which is nice but them not having daytalk anymore limits their utility).

I received a anonymous message last night with a list of people telling me that at least one of the people on the list was scum. I'm undecided on weather I'll share it at the moment or not, if nobody can think of a reason to keep it secret I'll probably share it.
I see no reason to keep that secret.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1836, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Wait how am I scum again? :dead:

BNL was voting for Me, Eager Snake, White Queens and Vedith out of those alive. I am thinking its a double/triple benefit red herring kill.
Well, of course you would, because it implicates you and your buddy.

I think this post does a really a really good job of outlining where we should probably vote within though, being WQ, Vedith, Eager and Gale. Maybe not Vedith. I don't know, there. Either way, we should have lynched one of those people yesterday and I blame myself for being shit.
Why couldn't it be possible that scums shot BNL (lets assume DS is a town shot for now), to make us concentrate on BNL's D1 scum suspects? I mean it is obvious we will try to go after these folks right? (same is the case if we assume the other way around)

Also if White Queens is scum, then her killing players who are aggressively going after her lynch would make more sense no (Wisdom)? Lets be honest here, I don't think we are going to lynch Wisdom on the basis of anything that has happened so far, as they are all pretty null against him.
I don't understand how you
possibly
have one reasoning for why the BNLP kill makes you town and the opposite reasoning for why it makes WQ town. Like... You're saying that the people BNL was obviously pushing
can't
be scum because that's too obvious, but then in the next p you're talking about how if WQ were scum she would have shot wisdom?

Gale/WQ/Eagersnake

[ Make Forced Reasoning Great Again ]
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1844, PeregrineV wrote:Does anyone know who killed who?

Back Monday/Tuesday, so will read by then, or then.
I keep forgetting that PerV is in this game, and that scares me.
In post 1882, drealmerz7 wrote: Aero and Mir are the only 2 I've got as solid town atm.
Why's Mir scum to you?
In post 1883, eagerSnake wrote:I checked more into Gamma during night phase (thanks for the extension), and it resulted in me thinking he's probably town. I still want WQ to sign their posts and am more than happy to force them. If they refuse, I'll be glad to lynch them on principle.

VOTE: WhiteQueens

Also, it's finals week, everything under the sun is due tonight, with a couple of things due Monday/Wednesday; I will be busy.
BOO jumping onto your buddy for shitty bullshit reasons.

It's like EagerSnake is in RVS still
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1882, drealmerz7 wrote: Aero and Mir are the only 2 I've got as solid town atm.
Why's Mir
scum
town
to you?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Aeronaut »

RLv2.0
Conftown - {CT}

Town - {T}

LeanTown - {LT}

NullTown - {NT}

Null - {N}
NullScum - {NS}

LeanScum - {LS}

Scum - {S}

ConfScum - {CS}

{CT} BulletNLynchProof/ThinkBig+ [T: 624, 1016, 1137, 1342]
{CT} DiamondSentinel [NS: 106][S: 406*, 739, 1129*, 1168*][T: 613][N: 1245*]
{CT} BTD6_Maker [S: 151, 290*, 503, 570*][T: 584*]

{T} drealmerz7 - [T: 42, 43, 108, 1178, 1266, 1316][S: 456, 448]

{LT} Wisdom [T: 121*, 128, 163, 502, 771, 1789][S: 300-307, 409v341*, 432*]
{LT} Frankjaeger [T: 254, 746]

{NT} texcat [T: 397, 403][S: 1446]

{NS} Vaxkiller [T: 431][S: 1743, 1749]
{NS} Vedith [NS:107][S: CTC*, 925v950]

{LS} Gale Wing Srock [S:862*, 959, LWV*, H*, 1836*][T: 1295/1296, 1298][NI: 1836*]
{LS} White Queens (RachMarie + Ms Marangal). [LS: 253][S: WCL*, I*]
{LS} Gamma Emerald/copper223 [S: 112*, 1370, I*][T: 673]

{S} eagerSnake [S: 662, 1119, I*, 1883]

1129* (Having a group of players who could either be dumb or scum is super hedgy and noncommittal.)
1168* (Mirhawk's point on DS's Reads list; why do you need a certain amount of each thing?)
LWV* (Lurking when Voted; Gale suddenly disappears when people start voting him. Hmm...)
WCL* (Weird Choice Lurking; I feel like WQ is barely participating / participating on just certain topics.)
1245* (Unexplained Mirhawk read. Could be significant later)

H* (Gales Hammer is awful. )
I* (Three people giving intent... also awful.)
1836* (Gale being weird about WQ)

1836* (Having opposite reasonings for why him and WQ are town)

Spoiler: Changes since V1.3 (Post 1232)
BulletNLynchProof

FrankJaeger
Drealmerz
^

PeregrineV
Eagersnake
BTD6_Maker

DiamondSentinal

Gale Wing Srock
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1914, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 1836, Gale Wing Srock wrote:So I reread the game during the night and found that Vedith wasn't as scummy to me anymore.

His line of posts from 1586 to 1616, where he reasons with Wisdom and tires to prove that Wisdom is wrong wrt his WQ read. Where he also brings out the truth from Wisdom that Wisdom thinks WQ is scum regardless of BTD6 flip.

And his post about their sister hood 1061 (which was agreed to be accurate by the hoodies) makes me think that he may not actually be scum.

Why couldn't it be possible that scums shot BNL (lets assume DS is a town shot for now), to make us concentrate on BNL's D1 scum suspects? I mean it is obvious we will try to go after these folks right? (same is the case if we assume the other way around)

Also if White Queens is scum, then her killing players who are aggressively going after her lynch would make more sense no (Wisdom)? Lets be honest here, I don't think we are going to lynch Wisdom on the basis of anything that has happened so far, as they are all pretty null against him.
I think you misunderstood the point that I was making.

Strategy 1: Scums shooting BNL to make us concentrate on BNL's scum suspects is a rational strategy. However, if we assume that to be the case then:
In post 1836, Gale Wing Srock wrote: BNL was voting for Me, Eager Snake, White Queens and Vedith out of those alive.

The above fact implies that these folks are not scum, because the scums wouldn't kill someone whose scum suspects are themselves.

Strategy 2: If WQ is scum, then instead of shooting BNL, she might have shot Wisdom who was aggressively going after her and was not lynched on Day 1 (and probably won't be lynched)

So that kind of proves that if WQ is scum, then the kill is not based on Strategy 1.
Ok; so which of these two possibilities do you think is true?
In post 1915, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Aero: I'm not a fan that you keep holding something my predecessor did against me like that.
.... why not? Your predecessor got the same role PM that you did, correct? If copper was scummy in one of his posts, that doesn't automatically disappear when you show up. You're the same slot.

Also; you're treating it as if I've made multiple posts about Copper's 1 shitty post and using it as a reason to push you; In actuality, you had to be looking pretty hard at yourself in my reasons* list for you to start complaining about it.

In post 1930, texcat wrote:I'm home again, and have had a skim through.

Someone alive could have sent the message, couldn't they?
7. T$12: Weak Communication Link: (1-Shot) Send a small (999 characters max), anonymous message to a player of your choice (via the moderator).
I found myself nodding and agreeing with most of Aero's reads again.

Will post more after another read through, later tonight.
This post seems sort of out of place to me in context; maybe just out of place, but one of many recent Texcat posts that are sort of cherrypicked opinions that are just often enough, you know?

Also, why did you feel the need to say you agree with most of my reads? Your not voting, but you agree with my reads, why wouldn't you be voting with me?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

in fact,

VOTE: Texcat

I want to see where this takes us.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1936, Vaxkiller wrote:]
Ugh. First of all let me announce my disappointment that everyone is being lead by scum team around here. I _LOVED_ Wisdom/Vediths setup for myself for another day at the end of the day. Fantastic! Well fucking played Wisdom! Maybe one day we can be scum buddies together, you are quite good.
I actually haven't seen a more forced post in my life.
Can someone answer me a setup question here? Do we have 2 scum teams of 2, or 1 scum team of (?) and someone vigged DS. (Or an SK) I'm terrible at figuring out setups and I would really like to know this information. Also is it possible that the scum have an additional power role (1 shot vig, roleblock, investigative?)
I think it's fairly reasonable to assume vig because DS was a pretty big lynch candidate. And a lot of noise to have around.
The scum could have kept DS around for day 2/3 lynch bait, so it seems unlikely that they killed him. If someone 1 shot vigged him just come outta the closet unless you have more shots. If you have more shots vig Wisdom/Vedith.
Asking for this information is awful
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1938, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what I can get on board with lynching Wis. His stated reasons for voting me are bullshit.
VOTE: Gamma
In post 1952, Wisdom wrote:we're not lynching gale and we're not lynching WQ

Vote Gamma or vote eagerSnake
Why not Gale? What has he done that's been more townie to you?
In post 1956, FrankJaeger wrote: Aero- consistently towny. I dont think tex is the best vote today though.
Drealm-i feel even more strongly about this read
ABR- im fairly certain this is town
This is some top notch reasoning for your town reads. E.g. Aero is town because he's been townie :?
Like... why do you think ABR is town for you? What has he done to solve the game?
Wisdom- several empty votes. has NO towny posts. the votes really worry me.
still
getting in the way of anything cooperative.
Vedith-nothings changed
Eager-Im surprised only wisdom is leaning on him. bussing? I think the lurking is horrible when tied with the basic posts he pops in with.
It's not like you've ever really pushed eager but you keep saying people are bussing him>
Also, saying "Oh, Wisdom is scum because he's made no towny posts" is lazy and baseless. It's like you're saying Salt is Salt because it's not pepper
Vax is still towny.
What makes him townie to you?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2022, Vaxkiller wrote:Mind telling me what you think the setup is? Because I'm in the dark. Also I was hoping to learn what the setup was before I posted this, but it needs said now as to avoid lynching with bad info:

Mirahawk, I lied to you in planet chat, I do NOT have an investigative ability. I was hoping to bait the kill if you were scum then send death message with the info. As it stands at the beginning of today, I still can't 100% clear you because I was hoping to get some setup thoughts on the game (could there be a roleblocker?) Because if there was a roleblocker, it would make sense to keep me alive and blocked and try lynching someone else.
Oh wow. Ok, I really don't see scum doing this. Does anyone else?
In post 2041, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Vedith

I don't trust this guy. AT ALL. He's in my PT and has been saying all the wrong things. He's scum for sure.
Boooo
In post 2049, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm a watcher. He visited Gamma yesterday using an investigative.
Oh fuck
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2134, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 2131, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1956, FrankJaeger wrote: Aero- consistently towny. I dont think tex is the best vote today though.
This is some top notch reasoning for your town reads. E.g. Aero is town because he's been townie :?
Like... why do you think ABR is town for you? What has he done to solve the game?

the abr read was a strong hunch based on night action. His claim basically confirms my hunch

Sorry aero i dont see anything scummy about you
still
Vedith-nothings changed
Eager-Im surprised only wisdom is leaning on him. bussing? I think the lurking is horrible when tied with the basic posts he pops in with.
It's not like you've ever really pushed eager but you keep saying people are bussing him>
what can I do wheb he isnt answering ANY of my questions.

Also, saying "Oh, Wisdom is scum because he's made no towny posts" is lazy and baseless. It's like you're saying Salt is Salt because it's not pepper.

Your right but salt goes well with my other juicy reads. Im actually surprised I recently got a straight answer from him. His voting pattern is very bad as well.

Vax is still towny.

im thinking his caution is genuine. He is obv deeply considering the game in almost every post.
Didn't you make this post before he claimed any sort of Night Action though? re: Abr
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2053, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm a watcher/voyeur. Deal with it.
This strikes me as probably bullshit, but I've also witnessed ABR make multiple bullshit gambit claims as town. See: NY180
Vedith has been extremely scummy in my PT. He didn't even entertain an Aero protection. He's most likely scum with Aero. WQ has been awful.
Can you take me through what exactly Ved said in the PT?
In post 2078, Mirhawk wrote: The list of players itself is;

Aeronaut
Wisdom
BulletNLynchproof

Gamma Emerald
Gale Wing Srock
PeregrineV
DiamondSentinel

Vaxkiller
Saving this for later
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2156 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2108, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If Aeronaut was town he'd be killed last night lol
Why?

You saying that makes that point useless
In post 1994, Wisdom wrote:Gamma/EagerSnake/Frank

Vax, Albert and drealz are candidates for the fourth
In post 2114, Wisdom wrote:Town: {dreal, Vedith, Aeronaut, Albert, Mirhawk, Vax}
Nulltown: {texcat, Gale}
Null: {Peregrine}
Nullscum: {eagerSnake, White Queens, Frank, Gamma}

however eagerSnake is not scum with Gamma if Albert's info is accurate
How did you go from having dreal as your possible fourth scum candidate to having him in your top town pile that quickly?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2137, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 2135, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 2134, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 2131, Aeronaut wrote:

the abr read was a strong hunch based on night action. His claim basically confirms my hunch

Sorry aero i dont see anything scummy about you
still
Vedith-nothings changed
what can I do wheb he isnt answering ANY of my questions.

Also, saying "Oh, Wisdom is scum because he's made no towny posts" is lazy and baseless. It's like you're saying Salt is Salt because it's not pepper.

Your right but salt goes well with my other juicy reads. Im actually surprised I recently got a straight answer from him. His voting pattern is very bad as well.

Vax is still towny.

im thinking his caution is genuine. He is obv deeply considering the game in almost every post.
Didn't you make this post before he claimed any sort of Night Action though? re: Abr
Yes
So... then that makes no sense
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2138, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2131, Aeronaut wrote:Why not Gale? What has he done that's been more townie to you?
He felt town in his exchange with gamma
Eh. I thought he looked less scummy compared to gamma but not really town.
In post 2139, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
AERO AND VEDITH ARE SCUM
gr8
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

RLv2.1
Conftown - {CT}

Town - {T}

LeanTown - {LT}

NullTown - {NT}

Null - {N}
NullScum - {NS}

LeanScum - {LS}

Scum - {S}

ConfScum - {CS}

Spoiler: dead
{CT} BulletNLynchProof/ThinkBig+
[Factional Encryptor][Mason]
[T: 624, 1016, 1137, 1342]
{CT} DiamondSentinel
[VT]
[NS: 106][S: 406*, 739, 1129*, 1168*][T: 613][N: 1245*]
{CT} BTD6_Maker
[VT]
[S: 151, 290*, 503, 570*][T: 584*]

{T} drealmerz7 - [T: 42, 43, 108, 1178, 1266, 1316, 1961][S: 456, 448]
{T} Wisdom [T: 121*, 128, 163, 502, 771, 1789][S: 300-307, 409v341*, 432*, R*]

{NT} Frankjaeger [T: 254, 746][S: 1956]

{N} texcat [T: 397, 403][S: 1446, 1930*]
{N} Vaxkiller [T: 431, 2022][S: 1743, 1749]
{N} Albert B. Rampage [S: Lurk*]
[CLAIM: WATCHER/VOYUER]

{NS} Vedith [NS:107][S: CTC*, 925v950]

{LS} Gale Wing Srock [S:862*, 959, LWV*, H*, 1836*][T: 1295/1296, 1298][NI: 1836*]
{LS} White Queens (RachMarie + Ms Marangal). [LS: 253][S: WCL*, I*]
{LS} eagerSnake [S: 662, 1119, I*, 1883][T: W*]

{S} Gamma Emerald/copper223 [S: 112*, 1370, I* 1950, 1938][T: 673]

1245* (Unexplained Mirhawk read. Could be significant later)

H* (Gales Hammer is awful. )
I* (Three people giving intent... also awful.)
- DAY 2 -

1836* (Gale being weird about WQ)

1836* (Depending on Gale/Tex flip, Gale>Texcat interaction is weird)

1836* (Having opposite reasonings for why him and WQ are town)
1930* (Another weirdly timed selective post by texcat. Also, buddying?)
R* (Wisdoms reaction to having thought he was Inno'd is exceptionally town unless he's some sort of Godfather)
Lurk* (ABR is known to hardcore lurk as scum, and that's sort of what's happening here.)
W* ABR claims that he watched frank, and that he's an investigative.

Spoiler: Changes since V2.0 (Post 1911)
Wisdom
^

Vaxkiller
^

ABR
^

Eagersnake
^

Frankjaeger
v

Texcat
v

Gamma Emerald
v
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2160, Gamma Emerald wrote:What do you think of my attempts to PoE the scumteam
what attempts?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

what are you talking about?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

He literally hasn't posted today
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1883, eagerSnake wrote:I checked more into Gamma during night phase (thanks for the extension), and it resulted in me thinking he's probably town. I still want WQ to sign their posts and am more than happy to force them. If they refuse, I'll be glad to lynch them on principle.

VOTE: WhiteQueens

Also, it's finals week, everything under the sun is due tonight, with a couple of things due Monday/Wednesday; I will be busy.
Read this post Aero.
ABR claims it was an investigative soft
Oh fuck, I'm wrong. That's from today.

Idk wis has a point, but idk that does look like he's clearing you.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2171 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

UNVOTE:

Consider my vote on WQ.
I want to hear about what they were talking about before anything happens
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

i don't know how much I trust ABR's claim because again, he's the type of guy to just claim bullshit because he thinks he's so good that he it's going to help, but that does look like a clear from ES.

p-edit: How do we know it's tracker?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

did ABR not say "E.S. visited Gamma with an investigative"
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

that can be anything right
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

oh.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2179 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Well then that means nothing Gamma, sorry
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I mean what it kind of means is that Gamma probably didn't visit anyone N1. Which is useless in this way, but useful in others.

Would be fascinated to hear Eager's point of view
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Mir, what's your strongest scumread right now?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2514 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Prod received

Will post probably tonight / tomorrow
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2574 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Hi people

I have a lot of reading to do
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2643 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

for one ABR i'm a guy

and i'm not really posting anywhere onsite because I'm right in the middle of the finals-crazy.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2645 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

and ABR you posted like twice on day 1 so f off with that
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2648 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

why would you say that out loud instead of hinting it
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2650 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh.

Wow i need to read.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2777 (isolation #99) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

What's the case for frank v gale
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2790 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I think white queens should eat rope
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2792 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Aeronaut »

did they?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2794 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Why do people think Gale is scum? Is it the same reasons that I thought he was scum yesterday?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2819 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Aeronaut »

finals, my dudes.

It's a great wagon when your only basis is ABR saying "Aero is scum".
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (isolation #104) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2827, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2826, Vaxkiller wrote:Aero was my top town read yesterday
Me too. I guarantee you if I was scum he would be dead last night I can also assure you that 90% of scum players in this game would have also killed him. His play + the scum's decision means he's scum.
this is god-awful reasoning from a usually great town player.

VOTE: ABR
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2850 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Aeronaut »

If anyone can point to anything townish ABR has done this entire game, I'll change my vote.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2852 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2823, White Queens wrote:Or are you saying Aero, that you think ABR is scum and not town? because both mara and I are reading him as town ABR.
Why is that?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2853 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2851, Wisdom wrote:voting him for that is just as awful

he's always like that
No he's not. From what i've seen from him, he's played really good town games and really awful scum games
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2856 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Aeronaut »

He's also an actual presence in the games I've played with him. In Cyberpunk, we were scum together and he did the same kind of silly reasoning cases that he's done most of the game here.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2858 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Aeronaut »

@Wisdom if you think my posts are underwhelming, then how do you not look at ABR's and think that?

p-edit are you joking
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2861 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Every post of his is just one liners this entire game. I didn't even remember he was in this game until day two being honest
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2862, Wisdom wrote:so what lol, my posts are oneliners too
Not really

your posts have a logical progression.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2864 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Aeronaut »

see my reads list from yesterday for why you're town and ABR isn't
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2868 (isolation #113) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I understand my D2 play has been garbage but if I had time to be a part of this game during finals I would.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2870 (isolation #114) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2866, drealmerz7 wrote:wisdom, ABR, GE, Vax = scumteam?
nah. Just ABR, maybe GE.

I'm torn on Vax, but I'm still pretty sure he's town .
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2871 (isolation #115) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2869, Wisdom wrote:aero you feel like you have time right now. can i have some reads that are less awful than your ABR read?
I really don't have a lot of time right now, I'm phone posting in the train. I might be able to read more of day 2 tonight, but please tell me what posts you think are ABR-town because otherwise my case is pretty good
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2872 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Aeronaut »

At least, it's just as good as ABR's case of "Aero is scum, vote him.", and that aero wagon is p good
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2874 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2873, Wisdom wrote:you dont have a case

and ABR is obvtown
What's your ABR obvtown case
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2877 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Wisdom I understand your schtick is to not give a shit and give no reasons for anything, but stop being wisdom for a second

p-edit there we have it
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2878 (isolation #119) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Cool. So if anyone else has a reason why any of ABR's posts are town, lmk
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2879 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Because Wisdom doesn't know how to come up with one, so
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Aeronaut »

wow good thing you already were voting me

p-edit no
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2884 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Wisdom is useless, but he's also town
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2885 (isolation #123) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Vote ABR.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2889 (isolation #124) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Why is frank scum to you? I have him as town
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2896 (isolation #125) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Abr's entire case is "he's too town to be town"

that's like a newbie scum case at best.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2901 (isolation #126) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2898, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2896, Aeronaut wrote:Abr's entire case is "he's too town to be town"

no it isnt

your play today is shit, that's his case
it is shit. yes. I know. It's on purpose. I'm on a phone.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2907 (isolation #127) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2903, Albert B. Rampage wrote: You're getting lynched.
I'm really not.

I'll be back again after Tuesday when I'm done with finals.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2911 (isolation #128) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2905, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2901, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 2898, Wisdom wrote:

no it isnt

your play today is shit, that's his case
it is shit. yes. I know. It's on purpose. I'm on a phone.
good, don't misrep cases.

your play is shit, you have no right to scumread people for pushing you.
That's not why he's pushing me, though.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2913 (isolation #129) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2834, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2830, Wisdom wrote:why cant he just be busy?
If he was busy he would play it differently. I know how but I'm not going to say because it's a tell I can use in the future.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2916 (isolation #130) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2827, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2826, Vaxkiller wrote:Aero was my top town read yesterday
Me too. I guarantee you if I was scum he would be dead last night I can also assure you that 90% of scum players in this game would have also killed him. His play + the scum's decision means he's scum.
this is the argument i'm talking about
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2917 (isolation #131) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2903, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

It's obvious you're scum because you can easily fake a couple posts but in the long run, your posts become intellectually lazier, your instincts are off-base because your knowledge of who is the real scum, and you make posts that you would never make as town. You're getting lynched.
Also you've never played a game with me where I was town. please gtfo with this bullshit
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2918 (isolation #132) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2915, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Aero is so scum lol do I have to fake a guilty here come on people listen to me.
ABR tell me what you think of Gale.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2921 (isolation #133) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Aeronaut »

alright, i guess you're right and i was in that game for D1 and i was dead.

You can't claim to know may town game after one game, just like I can't.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2922 (isolation #134) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh no I'm wrong. I was in that game for awhile.

You're still sitting around acting like you know every part of my game which is just bull
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2924 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Aeronaut »

UNVOTE:

But not that I'm looking at my game, Wis could be right. While you were more of a presence, you were always this shit at the game.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2925 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2923, drealmerz7 wrote:UNVOTE: Wisdom
VOTE: Aeronaut

you were killed N5
In post 2922, Aeronaut wrote:Oh no I'm wrong. I was in that game for awhile.

You're still sitting around acting like you know every part of my game which is just bull
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2926 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Eh, I gotta get off the train. I don't care, I'm done defending myself, I'm not getting lynched today anyway.

ABR, what do you think of gale
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2929 (isolation #138) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Can somebody put together all the claims we've had so far
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (isolation #139) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2928, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2925, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 2923, drealmerz7 wrote:UNVOTE: Wisdom
VOTE: Aeronaut

you were killed N5
In post 2922, Aeronaut wrote:Oh no I'm wrong. I was in that game for awhile.

why did you say you were only in it a Day?
Because I thought it was the AngryPidgeon game i played at the same time, and was wrong. And corrected myself.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (isolation #140) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2927, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gale is town
Why
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (isolation #141) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2932, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2931, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 2927, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gale is town
Why
His quickhammer fits the narrative for wanting to end the day early and shooting. He is town or SK not scum and Mirhawk and Wisdom have established this.
Alright. Who besides me is scum?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2935 (isolation #142) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I guess it makes sense not to be SK hunting this early.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2941 (isolation #143) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Possibly Drealz. I've been seeing him as town, but recent things might make me believe that my reasonings there might not be accurate. I can't mention anything right now though for reasons.

I had issues with Ved before because I thought he was trying to derail the lynch yesterday with that awful Tex wagon. But now that the flip was town, I don't see him derailing that as scum.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2942 (isolation #144) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2939, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Makes no sense to try to shift suspicion on aero onto peregrine. You are a strong suspect for scumbuddy of Aero.
Why are you anti-frank wagon
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2945 (isolation #145) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2943, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Go finish your finals while I finish lynching you
answer my questions you doofus
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (isolation #146) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Aeronaut »

also people who think i'm generally not a lurk sack are seriously incorrect because i'm the worst
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (isolation #147) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, I've got a few hours.

First off, what claims have been made? I know Gale and ABR have claimed stuff, has anyone else?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2993 (isolation #148) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I already have the mod's fake claim so idk what ur talking about
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2994 (isolation #149) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2992, Vedith wrote:
In post 2988, Vaxkiller wrote:I think gale should live 1 more day and Frank is our best lynch today
Can we lynch this?
I'll be the lynch tomorrow if wrong.
Do you disagree with a frank lynch?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2996 (isolation #150) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Wisdom/anyone for the frank lynch, why are you for a frank lynch? I had him as town.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2997 (isolation #151) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Aeronaut »

i'll read his d2 stuff rn though.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (isolation #152) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Actually fuck it I really just should read all of D2
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2999 (isolation #153) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh my god that's 50 pages
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4414 (isolation #154) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

ugh
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4418 (isolation #155) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I couldn't and should have replaced out. Finals kicked my ass and then I was too far behind to do anything meaningful.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4421 (isolation #156) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

If i had kept up what I was doing D1 it would have maybe worked out but eh.

fricken ABR
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4468 (isolation #157) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Aeronaut »

It's all good Gale. You can look back at my games and at least five would be worse than you played in this one; don't worry about it!
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”