Steven Quartz
Goon
Steven Quartz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12599 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Steven Quartz »

So, you know who I am, and I have this to say:

I'll start from the beginning. I feel as the character I got wasn't a mistake. We share the same qualities basically, the good and the bad ones. We share all of them.

But we both also have a flaw. We are treated as useless and maybe we are. This game in particular, was a proof of it. We joined it together as a test that we can stand on our own, and we played together ever since. I done what I believed he would have done in such a situation, and he loved this game, I could tell.

Yet, we feel as if we've failed this test. We messed up, I'll admit it freely. We trusted the wrong people and the ones we didn't trust turned out to be allies of ours.

While we started to mistrust Eyeball partway through the game, we couldn't bring ourselves to get rid of her via our ability, mainly because she was nice to us and we wanted her around. This was our biggest mistake, we feel.

And then we were killed. We liked to think this happened because we did something right, but ultimately it turned out we got killed because they feared a power we didn't even have, not because of play-based reasons. We considered using it, but by the time we decided to, it was too late to do so.

Our only use was by dying, allowing for the end of Eyeball. And even then, we were against her death. As they say, once fooled, forever fooled.

And as it turns out, we caused our own death ourselves. They needed us to directly admit it, and we did.

Another thing, we got told we were among the most powerful individuals in the game, ability wise. Yet, we were perhaps the wrong people to have them. We had to rely on others for most of our time alive. The only thing we did on our own was trying to shield our group from death, and we received criticism for doing this.

So basically, we were largely useless. We feel we are simply followers as opposed to someone who makes their own decisions.

That will be all.
Steven Quartz
Steven Quartz
Goon
Steven Quartz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12607 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Steven Quartz »

So, what does everyone think about my play?

Note: 'Everyone' disincludes Firebringer and his alts
Steven Quartz
Steven Quartz
Goon
Steven Quartz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12629 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Steven Quartz »

@Titus Yea, this is me. Still, that wasn't enough. I feel that it meant nothing in the end. My efforts were to get Crystal Gems to win and that failed.....

@RR I am sorry. I was initially mad and you and I admit that freely, but you are a nice person and so I got over it pretty quickly. The one thing I am sad about is that you robbed me of opportunity to play the game, but since that opportunity would have been taken away anyways via my ban, that might have been for the best, since I was spared from having to watch someone else in my slot. Also, I can relate to your struggles, because I had similar struggles in this game due to Firebringer. I appreciate defending me against him. <3 Maybe we can hydra sometime if you'd like.

@Centi Geronimo!

@Crystal Gems No hard feelings, okay?
Steven Quartz
Steven Quartz
Goon
Steven Quartz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12638 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Steven Quartz »

In post 12635, Cerberus v666 wrote:@Yume/SQ: I'm really sorry about that. I explained my reasoning for killing you in that first post I made in postgame, it just didn't accompish the goals we wanted at all. :/
That's okay. Well, wanna hydra sometime? I feel that with your logic and my intuition, we can become a juggernaut. <3

We can be Lapis and co or something like that.

And speaking of Lapis, I love her. <3
Steven Quartz
Steven Quartz
Goon
Steven Quartz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12655 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Steven Quartz »

Almost forgot

@Skybird Maheswaran, which is Connie's surname, translates to 'lord of the universe'. I thought back then that was your role, so yeah, I called you that.
Steven Quartz
Steven Quartz
Goon
Steven Quartz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12657 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Steven Quartz »

I saw it. As for you, I have none which I can give. Maybe you can ask the others, though.
Steven Quartz
Steven Quartz
Goon
Steven Quartz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12659 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Steven Quartz »

In memorial, Crystal Gems

Leggy was the most adorable one of our enemies. <3 (I mean actual Leggy, not the player in the slot)
Steven Quartz
Steven Quartz
Goon
Steven Quartz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12663 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Steven Quartz »

Cerberus seems reluctant to hydra with me. :/

I thought he wouldn't be opposed to that given his assertions that he likes me.
Steven Quartz
Steven Quartz
Goon
Steven Quartz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12666 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Steven Quartz »

I'll talk to you laters then.
Steven Quartz
Steven Quartz
Goon
Steven Quartz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12724 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Steven Quartz »

Okay, I have something to ask

If it's not too much trouble, can I receive some feedback on my play from those willing to give it?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”