MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2597 (isolation #200) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2594, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2587, Creature wrote:Is cop too overpowered for this setup?
Cop would be incredibly powerful this game. But everyone is going to be some sort of PR, and we know that mafia have fake claims. And I trust Mastina enough that any of these claims we hear won't be implausible enough to be fake. So no breaking the game that way.

@Math: Stop obsessing about people claiming or softing. This is role madness. It's going to happen.
And no. Eddie is scum.
Uhm yes I will obsess just because it is role Madness doesn't mean you go running around but nekkid. Seriously.

Like role Madness doesn't equal town derp.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2598 (isolation #201) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2596, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:
In post 2592, MathBlade wrote:Stop fucking talkin about it. Like seriously. *Glares*

People need to pull pants back up and quit eating so many damn cookies. If you're going to insist on eating them at least clean up after yourself.
Who gives a shit? The cat is out of the bag. Stop acting like it's fucking not.

-Kelvin
I give lots of shits *sigh*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2601 (isolation #202) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

GINNGIE I AM SCARED YOU ARE BUDDYING ME.

I HAVE TO GO TO WORK NOW.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2609 (isolation #203) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2602, Creature wrote:MathBlade claims she can correctly predict when a wagon is on town, I wonder if she can correctly push a wagon on scum.
THEY
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2610 (isolation #204) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

If you're going to spend the effort to discredit me and not post in the light PT at least get my gender right.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2661 (isolation #205) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2651, Titus wrote:Yeah, I am voting Creature if I live tomorrow.
And me Ginngie. I don't feel good about Ginngie.

QR reads like a mini me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2853 (isolation #206) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Catching up like a Heinz bottle.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2854 (isolation #207) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2848, Bulbazak wrote:It's hard to respect it whenever she disappears when I want to discuss reads. This happened a lot during n1, and I'm starting to get sick of it. I was wanting to discuss reads specifically with your hydra, and I feel like I'm being avoided.
Quit this.
Never ever ever say someone is fake for RL or not posting. If you want to scumread them for NOT elaborating fine. However this is NOT a chat room and should not be treated like such. I am less active because I got a job. Yay! Saying someone is less deserving of respect because they do not bend to your schedule is bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2855 (isolation #208) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2846, Titus wrote:
In post 2835, 79 CE wrote:
In post 2821, Rautherdir wrote:
Everyone in the dark. Give a list of who you think are town and scum in the following list:

Mathblade
Titus
Ginngie
Creature
QuantumRadius
BTD6_maker
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Don't find this exercise useful. Town can and does have bad reads.

{Titus, Bran, A2, Math, texcat}
{Vedith, Creature, dramonic, BTD6_maker, Rauth}
{Aronis}
{Quantum, DrCirno, Gin}
{Bulbazak}

But I was only intending to post to notify that my head is V/LA. Ari will be doing any/all posting for a while.
How is btd above Gin?
Because nancy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2856 (isolation #209) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2840, DrCirno wrote:It's ok.
Only Titus is supposed to know what I'm talking about.
Erm...Unless you start acting with reason I am going to assume this is just a doctor raising his cabinet here. If you have an actual question or statement I can grasp let me know.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2857 (isolation #210) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2826, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2810, texcat wrote:And you want me to guess who was role copped? And since when is a role cop a town role? Are yall sure you know what you're doing over there?
This is a scum reaction.

@Rauth: I think I was pretty clear in the Dark about wanting to reset and reevaluate a lot of those players. I did give Quantum as one of my strong townreads, and I think BTD6 might be scum, although that's not strong. Gin and Kelvin were both names I talked about during my analysis, although I think I need more there than just VCs, and I've been actively trying to get some feedback in the PT, but to no avail. Titus was a priority for me to sort today, so ask me later.

But you know all this, because I went over all this at length n1.
...I am scared because you see the world the way I do. Texcat is obvScum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2858 (isolation #211) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Creature

*mumbles something about the number 72*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2872 (isolation #212) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

*enacting massive nancy hugs*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2960 (isolation #213) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2940, dramonic wrote:
In post 2922, Titus wrote:
In post 2920, dramonic wrote:@Titus: I'm hoping the guilty is on Math
In post 2921, dramonic wrote:Normally I'd say enough of the playerlist is litterate enough to work around you and Bulb (and creature), but not this playerlist.
Oh well~
Why Math?

Who do you think it's actually on?

Can you please stop the AtE?
Because my other scumread in the Light PT is you but I doubt you'd do this... thing... if it were on you.
And what I'm doing isn't AtE.
In post 2923, Bulbazak wrote:If there's a list you disagree with, the normal town reaction is to ask "Why are you townreading them?", not say "Could you try putting someone remotely town on your list?". The first engages about reads and attempts to figure out why that person has those reads. The other attempts to discredit and call them all scum. Hence why I asked why Dramonic was scumreading everyone on the list, or, after he danced around a bit, asked who he found town and scum on the list respectably. I have not gotten any sort of answer, and now Dram is trying to paint me as a whiner as opposed to someone trying to understand his thought process.
Yes, there's definitely only one valid way to play the game, how silly of me.
I don't wonder why you townread them. I don't care.
Dramonic is scum. He just doesn't want/comprehend a game where Titus and I work together.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2961 (isolation #214) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2959, QuantumRadius wrote:this is exactly why it took 3+ weeks to lynch a voyeur :/ talk to me ppl
Or you could poke things and people or comment on the thread. FoS QR
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2962 (isolation #215) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2935, Vedith wrote:
In post 0, mastina wrote:Mathblade - Scum if Titus is lying, other wise town.
Titus - Town
Ginngie - Town
Creature - No idea
QuantumRadius - Town
BTD6_maker - Plausible scum
Frosted Kelvin Bran - Maybe scum
Rautherdir - Questionable. I do consider Aronis actually scum with Rauth.
Because Mastina has reads *rolls eyes*

VOTE: btd6_maker

Because this is the thing that makes the most sense.

BTD6 come out and posty post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2968 (isolation #216) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

V/LA til Monday

<<< Got it. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3001 (isolation #217) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2989, Ginngie wrote:Basically what happened is:

I started Dawn saying there was scum because my role, it was a strongman
then we argued a bit
then Titus claimed she should have stopped the kill or there was a strongman/roleblock on her.
I jailkept Snarky so we couldn't both be roleblocked, ergo strongman.

or Titus is scum trying to gain a towncred gambit.

Then creature said he was also involved with Snarky.

Titus said wanted to do the role cop guilty thing or whatever, she started it while I was at work.

Math hates it because of this stupid ethic thing of never wanting to lie and how it only hurts town but I shut them up giving proof that it has worked in camn's revenge and made a player scumslip in a fakeclaim
That didn't shut me up.
I just didn't want the game to turn into a toxic hellhole with how little time I have to play mafia.
Explaining how it worked once doesn't make it "okay".

That's like saying "it is okay for the average citizen to run a red light" but "average citizen won a million dollars by running it" is not and will not be an acceptable answer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3002 (isolation #218) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

There also could be a bus driver redirector or a million other things or liars.

I am just sick and tired of doing the right thing and being called an asshole or policy or whatever for it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3004 (isolation #219) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2986, A2 wrote:I kinda wanted Math to explain why they didn't endorse it.
I understand the thought process behind the gambit.

but THREE protectives
are you serious?
I don't believe Creature's protective for starters. I also don't like how Ginngie up and decided there is a strongman when a SHIT TON of possibilities exist that everyone ignored.

If Ginngie Titus and Creature all Town then Steongman or Bus driver is in the light from what I think of. Then titus goes half cocked I am going to lie to the thread which pisses me off. I agreed to be silent about confirmed scum for 72 hours in light NOT to lying to the entire thread about a rolecop guilty that we didn't have.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3005 (isolation #220) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now dramonic I am at work or I would ask you why in more detail and my break is over but this was a ridiculous idea.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3007 (isolation #221) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2989, Ginngie wrote:Basically what happened is:

I started Dawn saying there was scum because my role, it was a strongman
then we argued a bit
then Titus claimed she should have stopped the kill or there was a strongman/roleblock on her.
I jailkept Snarky so we couldn't both be roleblocked, ergo strongman.

or Titus is scum trying to gain a towncred gambit.

Then creature said he was also involved with Snarky.

Titus said wanted to do the role cop guilty thing or whatever, she started it while I was at work.

Math hates it because of this stupid ethic thing of never wanting to lie and how it only hurts town but I shut them up giving proof that it has worked in camn's revenge and made a player scumslip in a fakeclaim
Or a freaking BUS DRIVER or a lot of other things.

Mainly you dropped pants and the ONLY thing we know is there is at least one scum. Either you are truth telling and there is a strongman/busdriver/redirector/roleblocker or you aren't and you are the scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3008 (isolation #222) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In other words we know jackshit I gotta go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3023 (isolation #223) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3019, Ginngie wrote:basically what he's saying is, if I was strongman, there would be no need to mention it

Titus and Creature are the sus claims :P

That's according to creature's theory
Or the majority of scum are in dark and so you fake a protect knowing it would buy you more time while we lynch in light repeatedly. First is NAI.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3024 (isolation #224) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3022, Creature wrote:I'll probably push someone who claims there's scum between {Ginn, Titus, me}.
And that would be me. I don't believe three protectives.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3027 (isolation #225) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

No he could be bus driver or roleblocker or redirector or any manipulative role I cited from the wiki.

Again you're starting from a OMG has to be a strongman and working from it versus all the angles.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3028 (isolation #226) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3026, Creature wrote:Still think it's three
protectives
claiming the existence of a strongman?
Considering that is what the three of you claimed in light yes. Titus claimed protective explicitly Ginngie did as JK and you said you visited him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3029 (isolation #227) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

So I think three people claimed protective thus protectives. That is the collective noun.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3033 (isolation #228) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

So again you're making an assumption of strongman versus proof of one because why? Your 460 is hella suspect.

This is what pisses me off is people are jumping to conclusions without the fundamental basis.

And no bus driver is in the freaking wiki. If it is in the wiki and used like the wiki it wouldn't be bastard.

Redirector would be huge for scum or town but I don't think people get the point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3034 (isolation #229) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3033, MathBlade wrote:So again you're making an assumption of strongman versus proof of one because why? Your 460 is hella suspect.

This is what pisses me off is people are jumping to conclusions without the fundamental basis.

And no, bus driver is in the freaking wiki. If it is in the wiki and used like the wiki it wouldn't be bastard.

Redirector would be huge for scum or town but I don't think people get the point.
Ebwop
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3037 (isolation #230) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes...

So hypothetically assume all three of you are protectives (I don't believe this but...)

Throw in a redirector on one of them oooooh "I was roleblocked" Ooooh Snarky claimed Cop redirect him to himself so he confirms a scum or ooooh we know a vig is headed our way two KPN a night instead or let's fuck with all this power

On Town turn it to a compulsive and then town has to do the same hunting scum does and either attempts to find the scum killer and redirect them or a Town vig or something.

Pedit:

Because mafia is never about the roles. That is a hallmark of a Mastina game. If we hunt going "OMG" so and so said this that is how you lose a Mastina game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3040 (isolation #231) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3036, Creature wrote:Let's pretend scum have a bus driver:

Scum: Yey, we have a bus driver
*redirects kill target with someone else and use factional kill on that someone else*
Scum: Protectives and watchers are so useless, mastina must've been high when making this setup

No, I don't see that.
Furthermore a bus driver on Snarky and <random null player>

Everyone targets Snarky

Then kill <random null player>

Snarky dies.

Look now everyone hunts for a "strongman". There are a lot of ways.

People need to stop throwing the bias towards one thing without the evidence to support it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3043 (isolation #232) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3038, Creature wrote:I just don't see mastina adding roles that would basically uselessify a bunch of town PRs at the same time.
Oh you mean if RNG puts no scum in light (admittedly 4% chance) Mastina wouldn't give scum something so the game isn't broken by mass claim?

Your entire point is trying to wifom Mastina one of the site's best mafia players?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3044 (isolation #233) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3041, Creature wrote:Oh, I forgot to mention half the power roles can't be used?
That is assuming all of scum are in light. The most likely (probability wise) is a 2-2 split. So barring evidence scum has the same disadvantage.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3047 (isolation #234) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

Light/Dark distribution was entirely randomized. You might have four mafia start in the Dark, four mafia start in the Light, three in Dark/Light, or two in each.
Mafia may use ALL of their valid actions at once.

Pedit so in other words balanced.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3052 (isolation #235) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3036, Creature wrote:Let's pretend scum have a bus driver:

Scum: Yey, we have a bus driver
*redirects kill target with someone else and use factional kill on that someone else*
Scum: Protectives and watchers are so useless, mastina must've been high when making this setup

No, I don't see that.
Furthermore Ginngie if she hadn't had dropped pants could have spent each night going through and finding the killer. Instead we have this clusterfuck which we learned nothing here.

Note the rules say mafia can use all actions (cited above) so scum could have something we don't know about to make this possible. As far as I am concerned we have proof scum exists in light a 96% chance of happening and I am not going to hunt for a mythical strongman that may or may not exist and could be a factional ability or there are liars and I am much more prone to thinking there is a liar based off your posts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3054 (isolation #236) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3048, Creature wrote:So either town starts fine or town starts totally screwed with an overpowered bus driver in the light side?
Assume one scum in light versus 8 PRs.

One bus driver a little weak wouldn't you say?

Seriously dude this must be balanced in all RNG combos. Adding words like overpowered doesn't make things overpowered. I have to go to Cali meet but this is nuts. Hunt scum find them lynch them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3063 (isolation #237) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3053, Ginngie wrote:hunting "the strongman" is semantic bullshit and just drop it to be honest.

The only thing that matters is we are lynching a light member and that's final.

Everything else is mechanical noise shrouded in WIFOM and no value so drop it.

Actually no. We are lynching the most likely to be scum which happens to be BTD6 who happens to be in light. In the case of a no scum in light scenario scum need a balancing mechanic so there is no evidence scum are in light. Lynch who you freaking scumread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3095 (isolation #238) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think I may still be tipsy slightly but scum could have factional abilities so there is no confirmed scum in light.

The odds of all scum being in one color at the start of the game are 4%. Based on this math there is almost a certainty there is a scum in light and a scum in dark. This is much more reliable to me than anyone who claims to have not protected their target someone who also says they did something to save Snarky's life and Creature's wtf.

As far as I am concerned there is a scum in light and a scum in dark and I am voting BTD6 because BTD6 is my scumread. It isn't antitown to insist we consider everything.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3100 (isolation #239) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

So?

In addition to possessing a personal power, each mafia player possesses a personal factional boon, an additional scum power they hold access to while in the Light.

This is the mod saying the scum have additional powers. It doesn't say they don't have factional powers?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3103 (isolation #240) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

I agree a scum is highly likely > 96% but Mastina isn't required to tell us all the scum abilities.

I am not seeing where scum are explicitly denied factional abilities.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3196 (isolation #241) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Catching up after I make dinner.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3197 (isolation #242) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3195, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3129, A2 wrote:Yeah but
Bulb Math is voting someone who is In the Light.
you're whole arguement for MathBlade being scum is they're not hunting in the light.
But they're voting BTD
Who is in the light.
Doesn't matter. Math's trying to distract from the strongman hunt, i.e. keeping us from looking for the confirmable scum PR. The semantics BS doesn't matter, but Math is obsessed with "If you scumread anyone, light or dark, vote them.", even though we now have really good evidence to point to confirmable scum in a smaller pool. Math's focus is to open up the field of search, not narrow it down.
In post 3158, Rautherdir wrote:Mass Roleblock.
Why would you even think this is a thing?

What's the VC? Part of me wants to vote BTD, but part of me also thinks this is a set up. I think Math is very likely here.
First of all, I am not trying to distract from light I am trying to open up people to critical thinking outside the first suggestion that comes up. Right now (still need to read the remainder of the thread) we believe there is one scum in light based on role claims. Assuming no one is gambiting then yes a scum in light is confirmed. However from a mathematical standpoint there is a 96% chance there is a scum in dark based on RNG. So in other words an equal chance to the one where Ginngie claimed.

My focus is to have every option out there so we don't narrow shit down and get to "my way or the highway" setup spec. I let people narrow things down incorrectly in Shadowrun and I am doing my damndest to make sure scum can't do what I do well.

You think I am very likely here? I am a player in the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3198 (isolation #243) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3194, Titus wrote:
In post 3193, Creature wrote:So there's still a strongman.
I don't see a way for their not to be. That's correct, barring Ginngie being scum and/or you being scum.
You mean what I said before omg wow...So shocking Titus finally catches up.

And even so there could be a bus driver not a strongman. There has to be something to deal with what is going on and you just don't get how P2P networks work. *sigh*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3199 (isolation #244) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh gawd this looks like a clusterfuck where a shit ton of people claimed even when I said not to. Give me an hour to finish dinner and to organize on my laptop. I need to figure out a way to respond without outing people so hard they want to rip their wrists off their hands out of angry typing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3208 (isolation #245) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3202, Titus wrote:
In post 3195, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3129, A2 wrote:Yeah but
Bulb Math is voting someone who is In the Light.
you're whole arguement for MathBlade being scum is they're not hunting in the light.
But they're voting BTD
Who is in the light.
Doesn't matter. Math's trying to distract from the strongman hunt, i.e. keeping us from looking for the confirmable scum PR. The semantics BS doesn't matter, but Math is obsessed with "If you scumread anyone, light or dark, vote them.", even though we now have really good evidence to point to confirmable scum in a smaller pool. Math's focus is to open up the field of search, not narrow it down.
In post 3158, Rautherdir wrote:Mass Roleblock.
Why would you even think this is a thing?

What's the VC? Part of me wants to vote BTD, but part of me also thinks this is a set up. I think Math is very likely here.
Not really. Math agrees that there is a scumfuck or bus driver in the setup. They are thinking beyond what Mastina uses in games, but they aren't stopping a hunt from confscum in light at all. If they were, I'd be all over them for that shit.

Hey Math, I don't have any P2P on my computer. Maybe you could come by and help me with that sometime?
......*smacks head against wall harder* .....

Erm....That would be horrible. They're super shitty they don't send messages it's more of an filtration system for messages really and then making sure the errors get flagged it's super stupid for people who know what they're doing. Soooooooo.......if I have to?

Error: User is not understanding posts. User should attempt communication while Math is not catching up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3209 (isolation #246) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Claims so far

Ginngie -- Jailkeeper on Snarky
Titus -- Protective on Snarky
Creature - Role related reasons for strongman
BTD6 Tracker on me
Quantum Radius -- Results of some kind
Rauth -- some linked thing
Aronis -- some linked thing

I think I am caught up here.

Pedit: I am NOT ascetic. I will claim say that. I have been an ascetic and I always claim it in the first post. That's like SOP for me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3210 (isolation #247) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3201, BTD6_maker wrote:There are other possibilities.

Light scum possess both an ability and a boon. It's not clear exactly what the difference is but there does seem to be one, given the different names. I am not sure that Mastina will elaborate on this but it is possible that a boon, as opposed to an ability, is a passive power. In this case, a scum Ascetic seems possible.

Is a Town Ascetic even possible? The wording of the rules seems to imply that Light players have a role that they can use, suggesting active, as opposed to passive, roles. Are there any passives in the Light?
Why are you fishing?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3219 (isolation #248) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

A warning would suffice honestly.

Mafiascum has had a shit ton of replacements. Modkill/replace is unwarranted. When I play with a hydra I ISO all heads and he main.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3253 (isolation #249) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@79 CE agreed. Still pissed about what Titus did. *fumes away*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3254 (isolation #250) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3252, 79 CE wrote:
In post 3079, 79 CE wrote:This is Ari checking in!
I'll get a look at this, I swear.

Sorry to all, but thanks for bearing with me!
Ari didn't make any posts :/
Ari made one....an ego post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3258 (isolation #251) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3257, Bulbazak wrote:@CE: I still want to know why you think scum would move Kelvin in the light because he was obviously town.
Permission to Garcia?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3260 (isolation #252) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3259, Bulbazak wrote:Huh?
Garcia = answer a question directed at another player.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3266 (isolation #253) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3262, Bulbazak wrote:I mean, why would you even do so?
Because I have an idea that I feel is relevant. At the same time I am townreading you so I don't want to stop you from hunting barring lying to the entire thread which resulted in mass pants streaking *sigh*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3267 (isolation #254) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3265, Ginngie wrote:I wouldn't.

It's CE's reasoning and I want to hear it first without any help.
Fair enough. Hence asking. However I do reserve the right to comment on something after 79 CE does.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3271 (isolation #255) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have a full dinner in front of me and I don't eat pants but that vanilla gluten free cake looks tasty I will *nom* *nom* on it later.

What do you make of the game Ginngie? Seems really quiet.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3281 (isolation #256) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Uhhhhhh nancy...from the op.

At any time the numbers between sides are equal (e.g. 9:9, 8:8, 4:4), once per full phase (day/night), the mafia may switch two currently-living players: one from light, and one from dark. (In other words, were numbers equal on all of D1/N1/D2, the mafia may switch during all three times.)
The mafia may change submitted switches any time before the end of the phase; I will accept the last valid switch submitted at that time.
This switch will take effect (resolving) at the end of the phase, during the transitional phase (twilight/dawn).
The switch will happen even if one/both of the players in question are deceased at the time the switch resolves and/or numbers cease to be evenly distributed, as long as both were alive at the time the switch was triggered.
In the event numbers between Light and Dark side cease being equal midway through a phase, the mafia may choose to retract a switch action that was made when numbers were equal between the two sides. The retraction cannot be undone once it is made, as switches cannot be done with uneven distribution. Furthermore, the mafia at this point would be unable to change the switch to something different.
Inversely, in the event that midway through a phase numbers suddenly become equal, the mafia may then use their switch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3284 (isolation #257) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3257, Bulbazak wrote:@CE: I still want to know why you think scum would move Kelvin in the light because he was obviously town.
@nancy Answer this please. And how you weren't aware?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3286 (isolation #258) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

*glares* Stop changing the subject.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3298 (isolation #259) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3292, Bulbazak wrote:Okay Math, why were you so eager to jump in front of the bullet for CE?
1) I was eager to answer the question because it directly relates to the problems we are having now. Mafia isn't a game of mechanics to crack; it's a game of lynching scum. Mechanics help up and to a point. There is clearly evidenced something going on in light. But either Ginngie is telling the truth and tried to save Snarky or she is scum so right now scum can kill rather easily. It may be much more worth it to scum to break town blocks rather than PRs. Something is going on and I want to know what but people are running off half cocked and running gambits makes it nigh on impossible.

2) The bakery has enough to keep with demand stop ordering more desserts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3430 (isolation #260) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3428, 79 CE wrote:I've voted MathBlade because I don't think their reaction to BTD's claim was a good one; I'll go into my read there more when I'm awake again and have time on my plate.
Yes because I am supposed to react how nancy likes instead of how I feel. /sarcasm

I gotta go to work but will catch up on overnight stuff tonight.

The OMGUS is strong with nancy. I push her she votes me. "Shocking" I tell you. /me points out the sarcasm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3462 (isolation #261) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

At work.

RC do you Townread or scumread BTD? Those posts seem contradictory. Gtg will read rest after work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3464 (isolation #262) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3444, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3440, Ginngie wrote:And, once that has happened, you are giving reasons because I know biochem scum!PT was released. You have read Titus wrong, SO, you get to actually use words this game. If you don't, I will also hang Nero Cain over your head from Civ Maf.

But if you're town, actually talking shouldn't be that big a struggle and it actually gives you a chance to play without kicking and screaming and that sounds wonderful :3
Yeah I read her wrong when I replaced into a game and hadn't actually engaged with her. my ability to read her without talking to her is near perfect but I'm much better when I can actually talk to her. I am very sure that BTD6 is scum here.
??? Who are you talking about here? If this is clear in context apologies posting on lunch break.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3562 (isolation #263) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Just go to to target need groceries just got off work.

Seriously I already said I am not ascetic people.

Not sure how I started suddey being a wagon at work. Someone catch me up?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3565 (isolation #264) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Awesome so this bullshit is to get me to claim..,

Fuck that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3566 (isolation #265) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3563, Ginngie wrote:Light claims
Titus-protective
Ginngie-Jailkeeper
Creature-role related to the kill? something
BTD-tracker
QR-got results
Narna-hasn't claimed
Mathblade-hasn't claimed

SO, with BTD being town and claiming No Result

that leaves Narna or Mathblade to be the roleblocker?

or math ascetic?

where am I wrong
There's a lot of possibilities people aren't considering. *glares at light PT and at Ginngie*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3569 (isolation #266) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3537, Ginngie wrote:Narna, QR, Math, Titus, BTD, Creature

So like

If this is BTD's town meta, then okay I can agree with that.

So Narna, QR, Math, Titus, Creature.

Creature by meta is largely in his town range and so far out of his scum game.

Narna, QR, Math, Titus.

Math is cleared from the strongman by BTD who's apparently town.

So Narna, QR, Titus.

hmph.
This is ridiculous.

According to the first post scum have a power and an additional something while in light.

Any player in that list could be scum with strongman addition.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3572 (isolation #267) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3520, 79 CE wrote:Titus I think the way that MathBlade was barely responsive to the track result and continued aimlessly talking about mass roleblockers and not really responding to BTD while all that was happening feels like scum!Mathblade. I think that they've overall taken a very reasonable approach to things and I think we both know that's Math's scum meta. If you disagree with this I'd like to hear why.
Great. Congratulations you haven't played with drunk Math. Over the weekend I was fucking hammered. I get to drink ONCE in an entire year or have to take off from responsibilities. So you saw drunk Math. And then at work Math. Things you haven't seen on MS. I even told you meta was changing when we hydra'd so your insistence on bad meta is bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3574 (isolation #268) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3519, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3514, 79 CE wrote:I think she's town.
I think so, too. The night stuff from the Light, plus her play today cemented that for me.

I really don't like this Titus wagon that's cropping up. I don't think Titus does that reaction test bit as scum. Multiple protectives make sense here.

P-edit: If BTD was trying to frame Math, he wouldn't have acted confused about his result.
Oh you mean like I didn't act confused in Railgun?

Bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3577 (isolation #269) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3510, 79 CE wrote:
In post 3506, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm exclusively referring to Ginn.

And at the very least you can help me get a clearer picture.
I think you may have misread Gin's intentions. I didn't get the sense that they meant to troll you, if you felt that's what she was doing I can understand that you'd be upset by it. I know that you two don't get along, if you're unable to talk with each other that's fine.

What would you like me to help you a clearer picture of?

I think that with the result we have on the board we should absolutely lynch between MathBlade and BTD today.
Lol one does not beget the other. I AM not ascetic something that can easily be verified. Why the fuck are you making this a have to now?

BTD6 could be a tracker who was blocked, could be a scum tracker who knows who I did/did not visit and is floundering, scum who isn't even a tracker at all. This is NOT a 1v1 instance although I have no problem because I scumread BTD6 because of what BTD6 is doing. In Inception they were lurksacky and smart when posting as Town. This is not that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3578 (isolation #270) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3575, Bulbazak wrote:I don't know what a Railgun is, and I don't care. Do you think BTD plays exactly like you as scum or town?
Not required.

You're saying scum don't do things. I demonstrated scum do. The honus is on you to demonstrate BTD6 scum wouldn't fake a derp. I have seen BTD6 town and this ain't it. I destroyed your argument. It is up to you to reinforce it or acknowledge you don't have a point and are trying to save BTD6
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3579 (isolation #271) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Pedit: Railgun is a game I was scum in.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3581 (isolation #272) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now I am getting my damn groceries and making dinner so I will be offline for a few hours and then will catch up on missing posts. If you don't like it shove it. RL first.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3582 (isolation #273) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3580, 79 CE wrote:That's kind of my issue. I feel like if you were town you would've made this a 1v1 and been screaming to high heavens for BTD's head. Why haven't you?
Because I don't know what happened. BTD6 could have blocked me or maybe he didn't. There is no way for me to know. I scumread BTD6 but if I explain it requires claiming and I would rather hunt. Scum want to know something I am pretty damn sure that is why I am being wagoned.

Groceries beckon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3583 (isolation #274) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3582, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3580, 79 CE wrote:That's kind of my issue. I feel like if you were town you would've made this a 1v1 and been screaming to high heavens for BTD's head. Why haven't you?
Because I don't know what happened. BTD6 could have blocked me or maybe he didn't. There is no way for me to know. I scumread BTD6 but if I explain it requires claiming and I would rather hunt. Scum want to know something I am pretty damn sure that is why I am being wagoned.

Groceries beckon.
Merged thoughts. Could have been blocked or tracked me*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3610 (isolation #275) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3600, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3596, A2 wrote:Okay well
each scum has their own boon ability.
At most, there is 2 actions per scum member.

There were 3 actions on Snarky
and 1 on BTD.

So what say you to that
3 claimed actions
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3612 (isolation #276) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore none of this discounts a bus driver. People are saying strongman because that is what they are used to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3613 (isolation #277) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3606, Ginngie wrote:Okay, so say I was redirected, that do-

None of this is worth trying to figur out to be honest
You can't say none of this is worth figuring out AND I am scum because of it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3616 (isolation #278) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3614, Ginngie wrote:math, who scum in the light
Btd6 and Creature are my scumreads.

One of the claimers on Snarky most likely
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3620 (isolation #279) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3617, Titus wrote:
In post 3612, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore none of this discounts a bus driver. People are saying strongman because that is what they are used to.
Pardon me but give it a fucking rest. Is there a need that we agree on this right this fucking second? No. You just come off like crazy and because I know you, I get labeled scummy for honestly calling you town.

Talk about your fucking reads. I'm pretty sure you are town but I am losing my patience.
That is nigh on impossible while at Target navigating a throng of people.

I am doing my best to post in a game that went hypo nuclear.

Taking the time to actually write an hour long post that will be probably ignored seems ridiculous. I will do my best after dinner.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3629 (isolation #280) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

How about because everyone is being derptastic and I figured out most people's roles thrice over? Eating dinner now.

Stop it. No more bake sales please. I don't have a big enough vacuum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3631 (isolation #281) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3630, Ginngie wrote:Math, why is Creature scum
Creature is scum because of how he is acting towards the Snarky claim his claimed action/role knowledge in the light PT/how he doesn't have an original thought.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3635 (isolation #282) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Again bulba you are pissing me off.
There is a 96% chance there is a scum in dark too.

Seriously. All this day has done is make people drop trousers get imho incorrect reads except BTD6

People are eliminating people from being the strongman because they claimed but anyone who read the first post and understood the mechanics would know that if you are dead set on a strongman it could be anyone who is in the light. (Well except me but y'all don't know that yet) You can't on one hand say that you are annoyed at me talking mechanics yet at the same time not let me have my say.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3636 (isolation #283) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3634, Titus wrote:
In post 3631, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3630, Ginngie wrote:Math, why is Creature scum
Creature is scum because of how he is acting towards the Snarky claim his claimed action/role knowledge in the light PT/how he doesn't have an original thought.
Creature's had original thoughts
Show me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3638 (isolation #284) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: No thoughts here
In post 1804, Creature wrote:So what could we do?
In post 1805, Creature wrote:What should I know?
In post 1807, Creature wrote:Are you TheRealGin-N-Tonic?
In post 1809, Creature wrote:
In post 1808, DrCirno wrote:No she's Titus.
Oh sure
In post 1810, Creature wrote:Therealzeus replaced out because what?
In post 1812, Creature wrote:I'm not bothering so much to read the thread because I know real-time interactions are easier to sort.
In post 1813, Creature wrote:Yeah, Therealzeus looks awkward though.
In post 1814, Creature wrote:Good thing there's plurality.
In post 1819, Creature wrote:Hopefully I get a more interesting tomorrow...
In post 1844, Creature wrote:I'm here.

Anything?
In post 1855, Creature wrote:Okay, I'm finished.

Anyone wanna do something?
In post 1858, Creature wrote:So who do we wagon?
In post 1860, Creature wrote:So they are town?
In post 1906, Creature wrote:I want to push a wagon forward.

What's the problem of it being a naked vote?
In post 1907, Creature wrote:I could do also SnarkySnowman if someone doesn't want texcat.
In post 1909, Creature wrote:idk, I thought players thought he was town.
In post 1910, Creature wrote:Actually meh...
In post 1911, Creature wrote:If I don't like texcat wagon anymore, we could always go back to Aronis.
In post 1915, Creature wrote:I concluded QuantumRadius is an alt.
In post 1916, Creature wrote:I'm somewhatly afraid texcat is just the usual mislynch bait.
In post 1914, Creature wrote:I already disliked 1904 because it's something scum usually posts, let me see the rest from Quantum.

The entire opening to his game is let's see who the fuck gets wagoned and sheep it.

It is the exact same thing I scumread him for in the newbie game and was right on. Occasionally he will post when he gets talked about or suits his interests but he is much more interested in the collective and riding it out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3641 (isolation #285) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3637, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3635, MathBlade wrote:There is a 96% chance there is a scum in dark too.
You keep saying this. Why?
Math.

Take one player out of 16. There is a 9/18 chance they are in a color.
Next player 8/17 chance they are in that same color.
7/16
6/15

Multiplication of all that is approximately 0.041176470588235 percent.

Sooo a four percent chance all scum are in light. Or in other words 96% chance a scum in dark.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3642 (isolation #286) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3639, Titus wrote:
In post 1815, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:
In what sense?

-Kelvin
In post 1816, Creature wrote:Compared to the other game I had with him.
In post 1818, Creature wrote:He seemed like an active player capable of outtalking scum.
Just first few things in his ISO.
That isn't an original thought. That is him saying something and not following it up. There is no thought there

And regarding a reads list yes when not eating dinner.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3644 (isolation #287) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3643, Bulbazak wrote:I don't think anyone's said all scum are in light. So that math's wrong. All you're doing is saying "Hey! Higher chance over there! Don't look too closely over here."
I am saying that the idea is fundamentally flawed and scum are using it to their advantage.

I think the majority of scum are in dark (more on this later after dinner) and yes I scumread both BTD6 and Creature however only one is probably scum due to my dark reads which having an equal likelihood I am told I can't pursue because people insist on not letting me hunt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3645 (isolation #288) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So in other words there is a scum in light.

There is also a confirmed scum in dark.

In other words play mafia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3647 (isolation #289) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

1. Mathblade Towniest Town to ever Town
2. Aronis obvTown
3. 79 CE ?wtf?
4. Titus Town lean but only if <redacted> happens within <redacted> if <redacted> doesn't happen she will ping me hard. I wish Snarky was still here
5. Vedith he's playing? Vedith is usually active as Town lurky as scum
6. A2 Town
7. Ginngie scum only if titus and Creature are Town. Something is off in the claims.
8. Bulbazak Town who needs to hire a blue person who lives on a road with buns.
10. Creature scums
11. RadiantCowbells Town
12. QuantumRadius wtf -- I like the fact QR shows thought but concerned about buddying
13. Rauth obvTown
14. BTD6_maker scum by play
15. Narna is Narna alive?
16. texcat -- Scummy day one haven't heard much since still pinging me for that fishing
18. dramonic Town
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3648 (isolation #290) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3646, Bulbazak wrote:And my point still stands. You're trying to discredit results and keep doors open.
I am not discrediting results.

We have no results.

We have claims.

I am hunting everyone. I don't give and have never given two shits about the proclamation and order. I do what I damn well please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3650 (isolation #291) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 255, dramonic wrote:
In post 208, Titus wrote:
You're sheeping me. Never thought I'd see that.
You voted before me, but I didn't sheep you. My reasons are far darker.
In post 258, dramonic wrote:His Dark thread (lack of) play, in association with his sheep, is kinda bullshit.
In post 462, dramonic wrote:Do you really expect me to care about the rest of the dark PT?
In post 549, dramonic wrote:I can't tell if Venith buddyin titus is town or scum, but Titus is scum here so...
Nearly every freaking post is oozing confidence I don't see dramonic having as scum. It feels so righteous.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3667 (isolation #292) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3657, RadiantCowbells wrote:Math why am I town?
Because you're different. This isn't like Civ. You're not trying to dictate.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3668 (isolation #293) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3652, Bulbazak wrote:Scum can be confident, too.
They can be confident yes but Town exhibits something else.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3671 (isolation #294) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3656, RadiantCowbells wrote:Math would you mind if I bus you again for towncred
....A you're not a scumread of mine B You can't bus Town
C Seriously this is you trying to get along with me after some bad things that have happened so yeah it is Town RC
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3672 (isolation #295) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3659, Titus wrote:Like the series of redacteds on me. They could be anything. There's a lack of depth I'd expect.
Titus Baldurs gate is great this time of year. However I think you like the first two chapters the most.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3673 (isolation #296) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3658, Titus wrote:
In post 3647, MathBlade wrote:1. Mathblade Towniest Town to ever Town
2. Aronis obvTown
3. 79 CE ?wtf?
4. Titus Town lean but only if <redacted> happens within <redacted> if <redacted> doesn't happen she will ping me hard. I wish Snarky was still here
5. Vedith he's playing? Vedith is usually active as Town lurky as scum
6. A2 Town
7. Ginngie scum only if titus and Creature are Town. Something is off in the claims.
8. Bulbazak Town who needs to hire a blue person who lives on a road with buns.
10. Creature scums
11. RadiantCowbells Town
12. QuantumRadius wtf -- I like the fact QR shows thought but concerned about buddying
13. Rauth obvTown
14. BTD6_maker scum by play
15. Narna is Narna alive?
16. texcat -- Scummy day one haven't heard much since still pinging me for that fishing
18. dramonic Town

Math, I'm townreading Creature and Ginngie. I have minute minor reservations on Ginngie but not enough to put him below strong townread.
Just how is Rauth obvtown?
QR hasn't shown any thought except for how I'm allegedly scum, so just how the fuck is he "buddying" you?
Half of these comments are pure gibberish.

79 CE, why are they WTF?

I'm getting to the point where I just want you to make sense.

Did you or did you not try to visit anyone last night?
Because QR is actually demonstrating thought about mechanics rather than being a parrot.

First sentence is you
Second sentence because of Aronis/Rauth claims.
Because nancy has used outdated meta twice to say I am scum and then apologized for it once then tried to do it again.

Last question I don't receive feedback. Sooo I don't know.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3674 (isolation #297) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3663, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3604, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3582, MathBlade wrote:BTD6 could have blocked me or maybe he didn't.
Are you saying that you were blocked now?
Math, you never answered this.
For the millionth time I don't know.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3676 (isolation #298) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3664, A2 wrote:
In post 3627, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3615, A2 wrote:
In post 3604, Bulbazak wrote:@A2: 1.) We don't know what those boons are capable of doing. For all we know, they could just be an additional power that only an individual scum can use, which is what the rules makes it sound like. If that's the case, nothings changed in regards to how we're hunting. If it's not, then we'll figure it out, but they still have to be in the light to use it, so, nothing's still changed in how we're hunting. 2.) Math is using the boon argument to say that non-light scum could have done any or all of what we have evidence of. In other words, Math is still trying to discredit the act of using all the powers at our disposal to PoE scum in the light by telling us we don't necessarily need to look there. Math's trying to keep the door open while we are trying to close it and narrow things down.
Really?
Because to me, Math is coming across as "I AM BANGING MY HEAD ON A WALL OH MY GOD WHY IS NO ONE LISTENING TO ME."
All Math has been talking about is mechanics, mechanics, mechanics. And the thing is, all that mechanical talk should be pointing to the same conclusion: Confirmed scum in Light. There's a small list of who it could be. Find the scumball.

But Math is more interested in the mechanics than in finding the scum, and furthermore, they are more interested in talking about how there is sooo much more scum outside of light, so we should keep our options open. That's it. Nothing on BTD, who we're supposed to believe is a top scumread. If Math was really banging their head against the wall, it'd be more in relation to that. But no, it's just mechanic talk that boils down to telling us to not necessarily look in light when we know for sure there is confirmed scum in a very small area. So yeah, not at all what you're saying there at all.
See
the thing here is

Math is talking about mechanics
becasue they're getting pushed for reasons
and are focused on deflecting those reasons.

And I thought they had talked abit about BTD. I guess I'll look at what you're talking about in regards to that.

But either way I interpret it as Math banging their head against a wall because no one cares about what they had to say.
Not to mention, what is there to push right now?
BTD isn't here.
He isn't posting.
So you tell me man.

This. So much this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3677 (isolation #299) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3669, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3668, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3652, Bulbazak wrote:Scum can be confident, too.
They can be confident yes but Town exhibits something else.
S-plane the difference
It is like a righteous fury that hell or highwater this is happening
Scum on the other hand have a confidence that is cool like the underside of a pillow. Inviting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3687 (isolation #300) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3679, RadiantCowbells wrote:Math, do you understand why I have an issue with your stated read on me?

And sure AliBae do whatever just don't go back on BTD6 or I'm going to bully you >:[
I understand why you don't like it.
I understand you and everyone else are not used to the new me. Gone are walls and epic fights. I just don't have time. I would rather enjoy games. You ping me as Town. Simple as that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3688 (isolation #301) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3683, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3674, MathBlade wrote:
You don't know whether you were blocked or not?
In post 3677, MathBlade wrote: It is like a righteous fury that hell or highwater this is happening
Except...He hasn't done anything. He refuses to explain reads. He's actively lurking. I mean, he's seriously at Beetlejuice levels here. If I didn't say anything, he'd just disappear. So again, where are you getting this righteous fury thing from?
Agree to disagree here. I see it you don't I cited posts. You say it isn't there. I say it is. I didn't say dramonic was the most active. I said he has a righteous fury. No more no less. Not explaining reads is a part of that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3690 (isolation #302) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3689, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay, but why couldn't you have said that instead of everything that you said that was inaccurate and feels like you were just making stuff up :(
It feels accurate to me.

And I did. At least twice.

Yet you ask. Again.

I keep getting the same damn questions some of which have to be from scum except they are just recycled.

You know what fuck this I am goofing off the rest of the night. Laters.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3786 (isolation #303) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Not online til super late tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3819 (isolation #304) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3806, Rautherdir wrote:So if that is the case and we do have a bus driver, then the following cannot be the Bus Driver:
Everyone in the dark right now
Myself (Because I was in the dark at the time night actions were made)
Ginngie (Because claimed jailkeeper, which makes sense because)
BTD6 (who was blocked because he was targeted by a jailkeeper.)

Those who could be the Bus Driver:
Mathblade (Who has been playing in a way I have come to consider town)
Titus (Who claimed protective)
Creature (Claimed 'something that would have effected Snarky's death')
QuantumRadius (Claimed had an action go through.)
Narna

This is horrible for two reasons:

One of which is any scum has a power and something else while in light.
So Jailkeeper + Bus driver
BTD6 Tracker + Bus Driver

The other people don't see the point of listening to me so whatever. Very limited lunch break.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3820 (isolation #305) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

The only thing I agree with that statement is the dark players cannot be bus driver/strongman
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3822 (isolation #306) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Inception viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71279

Town game.

Look at how BTD6 handles being a PR in that game versus the claims here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3823 (isolation #307) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In that game BTD6 was cool and collected and verified things with the mod. BTD6 was a lurksac but made every post count. Here he sounds like he is trying to throw something up and see what sticks.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3824 (isolation #308) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

By the way RC you get hugs.

You know why.

Excuse me gotta go again.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3924 (isolation #309) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah just got home this is waaaay too much to read before I go to bed. Sweet dreams. Will catch up as I can tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow is better. If not Saturday absolutely will be.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3952 (isolation #310) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Fml overslept and D&D tonight.

Can someone let me know if I missed questions directed at me I am anticipating Saturday will be reading 15+ pages and I am hoping to be somewhat helpful before then.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3962 (isolation #311) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

And you're assuming the bus driver if one exists is scum because?

And remove me because I am Town.

@RC: Seems legit.

Gotta go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3966 (isolation #312) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3963, Titus wrote:
In post 3961, Rautherdir wrote:I removed BTD6 because I am assuming they were roleblocked, which prevents them from being the bus driver.

p-edit: true, but if we remove the lynch-in-light requirement there are a few other people I would rather lynch.
Why are you supposing btd is being honest?
Why is anyone assuming anyone is being honest?

That is the whole reason for this in the first place.

*sigh*

I need a VC.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3968 (isolation #313) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

You can be the goat and sheep farmer and I your sheep.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaah

Of course you must examine the health of your livestock as such a farmer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4001 (isolation #314) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Error SheepBlade confused

RC asks for help with Titus yet vote on QR.

VOTE: Unvote

Baaaaah
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4043 (isolation #315) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4005, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 4001, MathBlade wrote:Error SheepBlade confused

RC asks for help with Titus yet vote on QR.

VOTE: Unvote

Baaaaah
I would scumread the shit out of you if you were your sister for this post.
Good thing you aren't trying to assign Titus meta to me that would be ridiculous.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4045 (isolation #316) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4014, 79 CE wrote:Haven't seen anything from MathBlade that makes me doubt my read; if they have town meta to support their claim that their meta is changed they should share it - didn't see anything from our time as hydra to make me believe that this could be their towngame.
You mean the hydra I was so busy for a super majority of posts were yours.

You mean every town game since I got my job end of May.

You mean how you say this same meta earlier this game and you called it Town.

You mean how you have no reasoning except how you contradict yourself.

When you actually have a true read it is more "nancy like"
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4046 (isolation #317) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4044, dramonic wrote:He's no longer a player in the game. Harrass his replacement if that gets you tingly all you want.
Waaaaa? *catching up*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4048 (isolation #318) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4024, RadiantCowbells wrote:
replace me
:( *sniff*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4050 (isolation #319) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gotta go but I will catch up more after Betrayal.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4124 (isolation #320) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

Caught up still don't see BTD6 being town.

nancy is still peddling me scum sans reasons as I demolished her meta argument and she spammed a lot of words of "but meta" and then doesn't explain after I provide examples. The fact of the matter is I am less active now. Get used to it.

Bulbazak is trying to save BTD6 at this point.

VOTE: BTD6
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4135 (isolation #321) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4127, Creature wrote:Scum in the dark have no reason to be afraid of any wagon on them.
Careful. I have said the same thing all day and now I am "scumread" by scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4136 (isolation #322) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Then again you are scummy as fuck so maybe you're just gloating.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4137 (isolation #323) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4128, Titus wrote:
In post 4124, MathBlade wrote:Caught up still don't see BTD6 being town.

nancy is still peddling me scum sans reasons as I demolished her meta argument and she spammed a lot of words of "but meta" and then doesn't explain after I provide examples. The fact of the matter is I am less active now. Get used to it.

Bulbazak is trying to save BTD6 at this point.

No he's not. He's stubborn that you're scum and you're not helping me or anyone get scum lynched.
I am helping scum get lynched. Btd6 is scum.
I am helping you and communicating that. Btd6 is the majority wagon and he is trying to use his claim to try to get me to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4138 (isolation #324) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like anyone who townreads BTD6 needs to explain other than "OMG he claimed something"

Like btd6's head needs to be on a damn platter.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4164 (isolation #325) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4159, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4157, 79 CE wrote:Math has resorted to trying to pretend that my scumread isn't valid; I'm comfortable saying they're lockscum to me at this point. Titus, I don't understand your refusal to engage with me on this. I think if you're town you should be a little more concerned and receptive right now.
Fixed.
I did engage.

Ripping your case to shreds is engaging.

Quite honestly it is antiproductive to be in a shitting match with you over actually providing content and I am not spending what little time I have yelling at you when I will be vindicated and scum don't have a clue about me.

So I am going to force scum to kill me. Lean back enjoy a few beers and you can join me on scum lynches or not. Your choice. Til then I am gonna back that thing up and play D&D tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4165 (isolation #326) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4150, Bulbazak wrote:@Gin: Pushing Dramonic on it, because I could see the seeds being planted. Math is doing something similar as well. I'm shining a great big freaking light on this.
Because I am scum with Dramonic clearly. /sarcasm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4365 (isolation #327) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Catching up now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4366 (isolation #328) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4351, Aronis wrote:okay can we do a massclaim guys??? i feel like that would clear up approx. 96.6% of the role confusion rn. at least for me

I claim mason, popcorn to Thewayitends
No. No. No. no. No.

Mass claim on Day Two in a theme game is a recipe for disaster.

Raise your hand if you think Mastina makes a broken setup?

Is your hand up? If so you don't know Mastina has more experience modding than most people have time on the site.

Is your hand down? Congratulations you're officially against mass claim and in joining me in keeping your damn pants on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4367 (isolation #329) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4363, Titus wrote:
In post 4362, 79 CE wrote:You're townreading Nos, then?
Yes
Titus why aren't you probing nancy for dodging your question about voting BTD6?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4368 (isolation #330) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4346, Aronis wrote:
In post 4296, dramonic wrote:
v/la pending potential replacement, I'm off to the ER and might be getting hospitalized.
Wish me luck (and lynch titus while I'm away)

<<< Noted. >>>
:( I hope you get better!!!!
Me too!

I pray to the almighty mod to heal Dramonic's real life body.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4369 (isolation #331) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4344, Aronis wrote:
In post 4342, 79 CE wrote:Aronis, I realize this might be a pretty pointless question, but do you have any reads?
so the one I'm really 110% sure about is Rauth being town. that being said, he's not a good scumhunter, so don't listen to his reads
After that I think I townread mathblade, quantum
Vedith, A2/alisae, and dramonic go in my lean town pile
BTD6 is probably scum
and lynching ginngie, creature, titus, or you is always a good idea
Hi mental buddy :D same wavelength it looks like.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4370 (isolation #332) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4337, Ginngie wrote:By any chance, is anyone here willing to be my bean daddy?

The only requirement is tat you have to know what a bean daddy is
No.

I want an IRL GF though *blush*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4371 (isolation #333) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4327, texcat wrote:
In post 4321, Bulbazak wrote:
Vote Mathblade

Back to voting scum.

P-edit: Don't worry about it. I just found something that confirmed your story.
Care to share? Cause I still find the whole story inconsistent and not credible.
I can't tell if you're buddying me or just now decided to play mafia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4372 (isolation #334) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4319, Titus wrote:
In post 4317, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4291, Titus wrote:I have minor reservations on Math, but it's solely because the bus driver has zero foundation in logic. If a bus driver is real (unless they are the bus driver), then I'd scumread them.
Math argumentation at times has zero foundation as town too, in my experience. Why this here?
Math's zero foundations are not correct as town. As scum, they take their knowledge and sell it as moonlogic.
Titus...post game we will have words. Lots of them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4373 (isolation #335) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4317, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4291, Titus wrote:I have minor reservations on Math, but it's solely because the bus driver has zero foundation in logic. If a bus driver is real (unless they are the bus driver), then I'd scumread them.
Math argumentation at times has zero foundation as town too, in my experience. Why this here?
Titus...Just...Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4376 (isolation #336) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4309, TheWayItEnds wrote:i dont.

im saying that my confirmation that role was used specifically has titus's name as the recipient.

meaning that unless everyones confirmations are different they should have that as well?
I am so confused why are people talking about TWIE acting? Isn't TWIE in dark?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4377 (isolation #337) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4270, Titus wrote:
In post 4217, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 4215, Creature wrote:Snarky was nightkilled. Titus, Ginn and I have info of the possibility of a strongman. Strongman must be in the light to be able to use its power.
Or a Bus Driver switched BTD6 and Snarky around. Because BTD6 claimed roleblocked.
So scum deliberately blocked the person they were bus driving with? That seems to lack total coherence.
*cries*

I am done for the night.

My head hurts from nearby walls.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4390 (isolation #338) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

MASS CLAIM IN A THEME GAME IS RIDICULOUS DO NOT GIVE SCUM WHAT THEY WANT
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4396 (isolation #339) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Creature

Die scum die.

You don't get to suggest your scummy plans and then say I am scummy for ruining your plans and if I didn't say anything you'd just go along with it and we'd all drop pants.

Fuck that. Eat rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4398 (isolation #340) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am angry because nearly a quarter of not more of the game has claimed or repeated crumbs repeatedly over and over.

Certain users despite scumreading me and me telling them "Don't crumb" or scum will figure it out keep crumbing and claiming.

It is bullshit.

At this point I have a working theory on a majority of the games and roles and who is what and it makes things infuriating because I can't explain <<Xyz>> is scum because <<abc>> is <<def>> most likely.

A person in the dark is the worst offender.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4399 (isolation #341) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In regards to sheeping me at this point I think Town is shooting itself in the foot here.

I really don't think there is a strongman and Titus's gambit has irrevocably destroyed town.

Sheep me or not it is whatever but I am just sick and tired of fighting bullshit only to have more bullshit as a response. Back when I had enough time it wasn't a big deal. Now I am lucky if I have an hour or two a day cumulative.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4407 (isolation #342) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4405, Vedith wrote:
In post 4399, MathBlade wrote:I really don't think there is a strongman and Titus's gambit has irrevocably destroyed town.
I agree with you here.
That's why I'm surprised so many people let Titus do it from the lgiht.
...I didn't.

The plan was 72 hours before revealing scum in light to see what people do.

Then ....

The sad thing is I think Titus is town :/

Ginngie I don't get the reference you are trying to make.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4410 (isolation #343) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

If Creature flips scum I reserve the right to told you so Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4414 (isolation #344) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

@4408 What have I ignored? I have been playing catchup with the thread repeatedly. If you think I ignored something ask.

Considering no one else agrees with what I have "ignored" wouldn't someone else point it out?

However give me a post number and I will address it
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4416 (isolation #345) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4413, Ginngie wrote:in a bus driver world

i apparently blocked BTD

In a strongman world

BTD was roleblocked

BTD no scumo
Or you scumo.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4417 (isolation #346) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or <redacted>
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4423 (isolation #347) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3214, Narna wrote:Sup bitches?
?? -- This is an intro post Ginngie?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4425 (isolation #348) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4420, Creature wrote:Instead of trying to guess if it's a strongman or a bus driver, why not we try to lynch that scum?
What I am trying to do.

There's a 100% chance scum in light and a 96% chance a scum in dark.

Hooray!! Let's like lynch someone.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4435 (isolation #349) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4431, Titus wrote:
In post 4426, Ginngie wrote:Creature, 79 CE, Bulba are the beginning of the townbloc
I am ok with this, but you'd be weaker for trying to outright suggest it when it happens organically.
Titus that is a horrible town block.

Seriously. Wtf?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4444 (isolation #350) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4436, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 4414, MathBlade wrote:@4408 What have I ignored? I have been playing catchup with the thread repeatedly. If you think I ignored something ask.

Considering no one else agrees with what I have "ignored" wouldn't someone else point it out?

However give me a post number and I will address it
You just played dumb with TWIE. "What's everyone talking about?!" you cry. Yet, if you were really reading and as discerning as you and Titus are trying to make you seem as town, there's no way you could have been confused about the whole TWIE affair. The fact that you're trying to act confused about that means that you don't want to take a stance on that, because you know it's toxic for you to touch it. So instead of coming down on the topic one way or the other, you just feign ignorance and confusion.

I also don't believe you misunderstood that Texcat was asking me about TWIE. I know you are a closer reader than that. You just needed something else to increase that Texcat scumread, so you accused her of buddying.
...No I seriously don't know. Each day I come back to a mountain and I start back to front to try to stay relevant.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4446 (isolation #351) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4440, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 4257, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3683, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3674, MathBlade wrote:
You don't know whether you were blocked or not?
Math, you seemed to dodge this earlier. Putting it back up so you can't avoid it.
You asked a question I answered in the prior post.

I don't know.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4453 (isolation #352) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

I gotta go to work.

I pray to the mod my townreads wake up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4715 (isolation #353) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

At work going to be a late day.

I think the world has gone insane. I said I was having trouble catching up that doesn't mean do a shit ton of pages and pray I read it all :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4717 (isolation #354) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Alisae...That post sounds like you need hugs or something.

:hug:

I gotta go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4749 (isolation #355) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have 12 pages to read someone point me to important things as I do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4755 (isolation #356) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4650, mastina wrote:Image
Titus is at L-2!

Eighty-fifth Votecount
:
(Twenty-ninth Votecount D2)
Titus - 7 (dramonic, Rautherdir, 79 CE, Creature, Ginngie, QuantumRadius, texcat)

BTD6_maker - 6 (Aronis, Titus, Mathblade, Bulbazak, Vedith, Nosferatu)

Nosferatu - 2 (A2, BTD6_maker)

Not Voting - 1 (TheWayItEnds)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

At deadline,
Titus
would be lynched.

Titus is at L-2
!

BTD6_maker is at L-3

Day 2's deadline is Wednesday, August 2nd, @ 1:30 PM PDT: (expired on 2017-08-02 16:32:47).

V/LA Notices/Mod Notes:
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • BTD6_maker is V/LA through Friday, July 28th.
  • dramonic is severely V/LA for an unspecified period of time.

Extras
Spoiler: Changes from Last Votecount
(=0)
Titus - 7 (dramonic, Rautherdir, 79 CE, Creature, Ginngie, QuantumRadius, texcat)
(+1)
BTD6_maker - 6 (Aronis, Titus, Mathblade, Bulbazak, Vedith,
Nosferatu
)
(=0)
Nosferatu - 2 (A2, BTD6_maker)

(-1)
Not Voting - 1 (
Nosferatu
, TheWayItEnds)
Last votecount was .
Spoiler: Player Vote History Day Two
Spoiler: Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day Two
Spoiler: Voting Chronology Day 2
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 02:06p,
Bulbazak
voted
dramonic
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 02:25p,
texcat
Voted
Aronis
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 03:10p,
Creature
Voted
dramonic
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 03:21p,
Vedith
Voted
Aronis
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 03:24p,
A2
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 03:25p,
Vedith
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 06:10p,
DrCirno
Voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 08:22p,
Mathblade
Voted
Creature
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/12/17 @ 09:30p,
A2
Voted
dramonic
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/13/17 @ 11:22a,
Titus
Voted
QuantumRadius
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/13/17 @ 10:54p,
Mathblade
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Fri, Jul 07/14/17 @ 02:55p,
Ginngie
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Fri, Jul 07/14/17 @ 03:33p,
Titus
Voted
Frosted Kelvin Bran
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/15/17 @ 05:23a,
QuantumRadius
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/15/17 @ 08:16a,
QuantumRadius
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/15/17 @ 08:22a,
Creature
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/15/17 @ 08:35a,
dramonic
voted
Creature
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/15/17 @ 10:55p,
Bulbazak
unvoted
(
dramonic
)
, and voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 04:20a,
A2
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 04:46a,
Creature
Voted
Frosted Kelvin Bran
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 06:37a,
QuantumRadius
Voted
Frosted Kelvin Bran
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 07:32a,
Rautherdir
Voted
Creature
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 11:55a,
Aronis
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 09:16p,
Titus
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/17/17 @ 11:46p,
Narna replaced Frosted Kelvin Bran
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/18/17 @ 05:08p,
Narna
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/18/17 @ 10:25p,
79 CE
Voted
QuantumRadius
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 12:06a,
RadiantCowbells replaced DrCirno
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 12:26a,
A2
Unvoted
(
BTD6_maker
)
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 06:21a,
79 CE
Voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 04:08p,
RadiantCowbells
(Self-)Voted
RadiantCowbells
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 05:07p,
RadiantCowbells
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 05:08p,
Creature
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 05:15p,
A2
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 05:42p,
Ginngie
Voted
QuantumRadius
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 06:15p,
Ginngie
Voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 05:42p,
Ginngie
Unvoted
(
Mathblade
)
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 06:28p,
Ginngie
Voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 06:44p,
dramonic
voted
Titus
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 06:44p,
QuantumRadius
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/19/17 @ 10:28p,
A2
Voted
Narna
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 12:09a,
RadiantCowbells
Unvoted
(
Titus
)
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 10:18a,
Creature
Voted
Narna
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 01:54p,
Nosferatu replaced Narna
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 04:09p,
A2
Voted
Ginngie
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 04:12p,
A2
Voted
Nosferatu
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 07:06p,
Nosferatu
Unvoted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 10:25p,
QuantumRadius
Voted
Nosferatu
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/20/17 @ 10:42p,
RadiantCowbells
Voted
QuantumRadius
in post .
On Fri, Jul 07/21/17 @ 04:10p,
Mathblade
Unvoted
(
BTD6_maker
)
in post .
On Fri, Jul 07/21/17 @ 07:12p,
Ginngie
Voted
RadiantCowbells
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/22/17 @ 02:25p,
Ginngie
Voted
Nosferatu
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/22/17 @ 02:25p,
Ginngie
Voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/22/17 @ 02:54p,
Mathblade
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Sat, Jul 07/22/17 @ 08:09p,
Vedith
Voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Sun, Jul 07/23/17 @ 07:42a,
BTD6_maker
Voted
Nosferatu
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 10:40a,
Rautherdir
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 04:01p,
TheWayItEnds replaced RadiantCowbells
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 04:07p,
TheWayItEnds
unvoted
(
QuantumRadius
)
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 06:28p,
Bulbazak
unvoted
(
Mathblade
)
, and voted
TheWayItEnds
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 07:45p,
texcat
Voted
TheWayItEnds
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 08:10p,
Bulbazak
unvoted
(
TheWayItEnds
)
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/24/17 @ 08:18p,
Bulbazak
voted
Mathblade
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/25/17 @ 06:42a,
Mathblade
Voted
Creature
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/25/17 @ 08:00a,
Mathblade
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/25/17 @ 09:15a,
Ginngie
Voted
Nosferatu
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/25/17 @ 10:08a,
79 CE
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/25/17 @ 10:09a,
Creature
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/25/17 @ 10:17a,
Ginngie
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/25/17 @ 10:25a,
QuantumRadius
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/25/17 @ 03:00p,
texcat
Voted
Titus
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/25/17 @ 03:15p,
Bulbazak
unvoted
(
Mathblade
)
, and voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/25/17 @ 03:17p,
Vedith
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/25/17 @ 03:28p,
Nosferatu
Voted
BTD6_maker
in post .
What started a wagon on obvTown Titus?
GTKAS -- MathBlade