texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:28 am

Post by texcat »

Hi.
For those of us who don't know you so well, signing would be appreciated.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:21 am

Post by texcat »

In post 55, ThinkBig wrote:Ego post!
I guess this is one way to sign your posts. ThinkBig, aren't you supposed to be a hydra?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:04 am

Post by texcat »

In post 105, Branson wrote:Egopost
In post 96, texcat wrote:
I guess this is one way to sign your posts.
ThinkBig
Branson, aren't you supposed to be a hydra?
In post 99, Aronis wrote:I'm policy lynching the next person who doesn't post in their hydra
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:22 am

Post by texcat »

VOTE: 79 CE

For claiming town and town slipping by not knowing the number of scum in the dark thread.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:27 am

Post by texcat »

In post 166, Vedith wrote:That wasn't a town slip.
Questioning 5 Scum out of 18 players was just for show.
Exactly. Perhaps I should have said... for attempting to town slip.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:27 am

Post by texcat »

In post 78, Aronis wrote:
In post 76, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: Aronis

Because he was my scum buddy in mastina's last game.
thanks for letting me know that your reads are awful so I can ignore them
Titus, he did the same sort of thing here, too.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 192, Aronis wrote:
In post 179, Vedith wrote:Rauth could still be scum bussing and expecting the wagon to die.
Not only did Aronis post in red (obviously on the mind due to seeing red on their role pm) but also called the other Scum read town and tried to say that my reads won't be worth reading just because I voiced my opinion on the opening post.

Easy game, easy money.
you decided I'm scum solely because I posted a quote using red text, anybody in their right minds would discard your reads in a heartbeat
So why don't you vote Vedith instead of Rauth? What is your case on Rauth?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 205, Vedith wrote:He's voting what's their face, not Rauth.
I stand corrected.

@Aronis, so why aren't you voting Vedith? And is your only case on what's their face a hydra slip? And you think Vedith's case is weak?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 212, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote: Hi, texcat.

Are you scum?

-Branson
Hi Bran, No. Are you?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 319, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:The more people post "you should just
know
that I'm town" the more I dislike the playerslot.

This kind of rhetoric is silly. If you really expect people to have a confident town read of you less than thirteen pages into a game (if we remove mastina's posts, this thread is probably only at 10, moderator influencing game thread length, tyranny), you are you silly.

While I do believe that confident posting is good, the high level of "I'm right and you should just
get it
" is irritating and needs to stop. If you want to convince me of something, you're going to have to actually provide reasons rather than try to berate me into thinking you're right because the sky is blue, you had a banana for breakfast, and your dog didn't shit on the floor today. Your good mood or overwhelming magical self-confidence and competence is not a reason that I will accept.
I absolutely agree with this post, but hey, it's mafia; that's what people do.

I still think CE 79 is a good lynch, but Titus, I appreciate your and can see your point, but I see town jump on what they see as an rvs wagon all the time for no reason at all and just because it's there.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 389, Aronis wrote:
In post 387, MathBlade wrote:Will be online in about an hour. Just got out of work.

@Aronis -- What makes you say Titus is hating on me? (I haven't caught up yet). Titus scumreads me almost literally every game except when I am scum so meh. The fact Titus scumreads me pretty much says I is Town. I didn't see the hate before but the scumread. If she said I was an idiot or dumb or incapable that would be a different matter.
I will not tolerate people trying to break apart my townblock
Remind me who is in your town block, please.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:25 am

Post by texcat »

In post 667, MathBlade wrote: Based on this VCA Rauthedir reads like Town newb, Aronis reads like lynchbait, Vedith always annoys me as Town, EddieFenix reads like a limp in vote after not providing more details like I asked. Titus and dramonic seem like scum partners.

Thinking Titus dramonic EddieFenix.
You can deduce all of that from a vote count???
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by texcat »

The whole spate of recent posts from 79CE has not done much to convince me that they are not scum.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 919, BTD6_maker wrote:The 79 CE wagon has stalled
That doesn't mean that they're not scum. In fact, some might say that it makes it
more
likely.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 931, Alisae wrote:
In post 919, BTD6_maker wrote:Gamma Emerald gave no reasoning, except that Ginngie and Aronis may be scum together. Alisae, do you agree with the vote on Aronis?
Bruh I haven't even gotten into the game yet I need to get into the game to answer this zzz

--
In post 926, texcat wrote:
That doesn't mean that they're not scum. In fact, some might say that it makes it
more
likely.
Huh? I'm getting bad gutpings. Like why are you even saying this or attempting to draw a conclusion out of BTD's observation?

People to ISO
Texcat
Aronis
Because I still think CE is the best vote for today. Just because the wagon stalled is no reason to unvote. My vote is not going to follow the action, it's going to stay on the person I find the scummiest.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:11 am

Post by texcat »

In post 964, Alisae wrote:
Spoiler: Texcat case before I go to bed.
In post 96, texcat wrote:
I guess this is one way to sign your posts. ThinkBig, aren't you supposed to be a hydra?
In post 165, texcat wrote:VOTE: 79 CE

For claiming town and town slipping by not knowing the number of scum in the dark thread.
In post 204, texcat wrote:
In post 192, Aronis wrote:
In post 179, Vedith wrote:Rauth could still be scum bussing and expecting the wagon to die.
Not only did Aronis post in red (obviously on the mind due to seeing red on their role pm) but also called the other Scum read town and tried to say that my reads won't be worth reading just because I voiced my opinion on the opening post.

Easy game, easy money.
you decided I'm scum solely because I posted a quote using red text, anybody in their right minds would discard your reads in a heartbeat
So why don't you vote Vedith instead of Rauth? What is your case on Rauth?
In post 383, texcat wrote:
In post 319, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:The more people post "you should just
know
that I'm town" the more I dislike the playerslot.

This kind of rhetoric is silly. If you really expect people to have a confident town read of you less than thirteen pages into a game (if we remove mastina's posts, this thread is probably only at 10, moderator influencing game thread length, tyranny), you are you silly.

While I do believe that confident posting is good, the high level of "I'm right and you should just
get it
" is irritating and needs to stop. If you want to convince me of something, you're going to have to actually provide reasons rather than try to berate me into thinking you're right because the sky is blue, you had a banana for breakfast, and your dog didn't shit on the floor today. Your good mood or overwhelming magical self-confidence and competence is not a reason that I will accept.
I absolutely agree with this post, but hey, it's mafia; that's what people do.

I still think CE 79 is a good lynch, but Titus, I appreciate your and can see your point, but I see town jump on what they see as an rvs wagon all the time for no reason at all and just because it's there.
In post 669, texcat wrote:
In post 667, MathBlade wrote: Based on this VCA Rauthedir reads like Town newb, Aronis reads like lynchbait, Vedith always annoys me as Town, EddieFenix reads like a limp in vote after not providing more details like I asked. Titus and dramonic seem like scum partners.

In post 926, texcat wrote:
more
likely.
- This reads fake here. It looks like she is trying to be concerned here, but it really reads like she doesn't care at all.
And this is you just casting shade. What on earth makes you think that I was trying to be concerned about hydra slipping? I was annoyed, not concerned. And not even very annoyed.
- Shit vote. In the hood they asked why Aristophanes said he was town and made that "slip" and it's a question that doesn't really go anywhere and looks like a faked attempt to gamesolve. Not to mention scum aren't going to fake a townslip to the degree that Aristophanes did in the dark PT. They're gonna try to be a bit more sly about how they do it. If anything, I'd say 70 CE is town because of that.
You say potahto and I say potato. You say shit vote and I say scum vote.
- I don't buy that texcat is concerned about the question being asked here, not to mention the question here seems really manipulative.
Why this fascination with my level of concern? No, I wasn't concerned about the question. I thought I saw a contradiction and wanted an explanation of said contradiction. What is so concerning about that?
- Okay. This is what buddying really is. I usually say that buddying isn't a scumtell, but that's because people think buddying is "warming up to someone to get them to townread you" and that's litterally what site BFFs do all of the time and that is not scummy at all. What buddying really is is hiding behind someone else's content. And that is exactly what is happening here. This makes Frosted Town and Texcat scum.
LOL. Just LOL.
- Gaslighting MathBlade. This probably also makes MathBlade town.
Wow. Do you really think MathBlade should have been able to deduce all of that from one vote count, as he claimed to have?
Spoiler: What do you think of Rauth saying the same thing?
In post 670, Rautherdir wrote:

I have to agree with texcat, where are you getting this from MathBlade? Could you explain that a bit better?
- Trying to assume why BTD unvoted 70 CE here is scummy. They don't even attempt to hunt or sort the slot or even attempt to figure out why the slot did what it did.
And this is just outrageously false. You really stretching to throw shade here. I didn't try to assume anything. I didn't assume anything.
Spoiler: BTD explicitly said he was unvoting because the CE wagon was stalled.
In post 919, BTD6_maker wrote:The 79 CE wagon has stalled, so I will look at Aronis now instead.

UNVOTE:
tl;dr Texcat isn't really interested in scumhunting and developing reads, and their tunnel on 70 CE looks super fabricated. If I had a 1 bullet and I was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Texcat, I'd shoot Texcat. Too bad I don't have that 1 bullet and the gunstore is closed, so I guess I have to wait for that shit to open I guess. Going to sleep now.
I don't even begin to know what to say to this. Yuck.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:08 am

Post by texcat »

If you had made any points, perhaps I could have addressed them.
Alisae wrote:
In post 994, texcat wrote:And this is you just casting shade.
Um...I'm powerlynching you...
what kind of defense even is this.
wtf
It's the kind of defense your point deserves. I call someone out for hydra slipping and you think that's scummy. What can I say? It doesn't even deserve a LOL defense.
In post 994, texcat wrote:LOL. Just LOL.
Address the point imo. If you're town interact with me and give me something to work with. Because this is just unhelpful and is going to get you lynched :]

--

In post 994, texcat wrote:Wow. Do you really think MathBlade should have been able to deduce all of that from one vote count, as he claimed to have?
Okay, first off that really doesn't matter. MathBlade likes to use VCs and collect data from them. That's how they play. And you aren't even pushing Rauth, so why are you deflecting towards him? And even then, your tone sounds like moreso you're trying to gaslight Math, Rauth's tone just sounds like he's interested in the question that's being asked here.
I say I agree with a post and you say that I'm buddying and scum. I disagree with BTD about his unvote and I'm scum. I can't win when I agree with someone, and I can't win when I disagree with someone. I don't know if this is just a severe case of confirmation bias, or if you have some sort of grudge here, but your "case" does not hold water.
In post 670, Rautherdir wrote:

I have to agree with texcat, where are you getting this from MathBlade? Could you explain that a bit better?
Rauth says he agrees with me here, and yet you don't say that he's buddying. He asks the same question that I did, and yet I'm the one that's "gaslighting". I'm not deflecting onto Rauth. I'm pointing out the inconsistencies in your "case". Why is something scummy one time and not another time?
In post 994, texcat wrote:And this is just outrageously false. You really stretching to throw shade here. I didn't try to assume anything. I didn't assume anything.
First off, it's not really shade if I'm powerlynching you. Second off, why didn't you poke it instead?
First off, you think the way to powerlynching someone is to say things that are outrageously false? That's just wrong. Second off, I did poke it. What do you think my post was?
In post 994, texcat wrote:I don't even begin to know what to say to this. Yuck.
Can you address my concerns? You think my case is bad, explain why it's bad if you're town? Or don't if you're scum, because I like lynching scum :]
In post 962, Alisae wrote:
In post 934, Alisae wrote:t would be really cool if you could tell me why.
Also instead of assuming thats why he unvoted, why don't you ask him?

And even then, what do you think about BTD unvoting like that?
Tex along with these, can you tell me why your existance in the dark hood is like, non-existant?
You still have to answer these imo.
I have answered. And I prefer to post here where everyone can see rather than in the hood.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:06 am

Post by texcat »

What is pbpa?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:53 am

Post by texcat »

I just went back to the signup thread to see which half of the hydra originally was interested in the game. And it was ThinkBig. I also noted that ThinkBig said he would be active, but hates being scum. Just using that for meta, you might think he was scum here. I hope he picks up his prod and explains.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:37 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1252, Aelita wrote:The love of my life

Love you Paddy. Stay adorable.
What is this? Are you playing some other game?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by texcat »

I have no clue what MathBlade is on about. Not rolefishing, I have no idea where you got that.
A2
, since you objected to my question to Aelita, I suggest that you ISO her and ask a better question. To me it's like she's playing some other game, not mafia.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by texcat »

Has she said anything, made any sense in the Light PT?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:21 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1387, Titus wrote:Is that what this site has become, spam nonsense?
Evidently.
VOTE: Aelita
Spoiler: The entire ISO
In post 27, Aelita wrote:Hello.
In post 43, Aelita wrote:Paddy is a third party. Paddy's first target will be the doctor. So will the doctor kindly out themselves so Paddy can kill them?

- Paddy
In post 706, Aelita wrote:Garrisons.
In post 867, Aelita wrote:VOTE: Aronis
In post 883, Aelita wrote:
In post 878, Aronis wrote:
In post 865, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 863, SnarkySnowman wrote:10 pages in. Only strong read is TB town.
VOTE: SnarkySnowman

Lol! I have contributed nothing to the game so far (that will change today) I should not be a town read
This is A. Scum or B. Rlly stupid
Take your pick
Of course you'd say that so deter people from lynching you so it means jack squat.
In post 1252, Aelita wrote:The love of my life

Love you Paddy. Stay adorable.
In post 1384, Aelita wrote:bb
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1399, Titus wrote:
In post 1397, A2 wrote:Titus,
please don't let this turn into Spring Fever :(
Like, I can't see Texcat as town, if you think they're town help me out here.
Like Titus, you know I am willing to work with you, it's just things like what happened in Spring Fever and Railgun where you hardpush town just give me sads :(

Also, What do you think of the Bulb v Gin fight?
I'm still trying to make something out of that.
Who are you?
And why are you trying so blatantly to buddy up to Titus?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1415, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1414, Bulbazak wrote:@Math: I think you're getting some of your games mixed up. Please watch that. Also, I think I see what you see in regards to Aelita. I don't think Texcat does, though.

@Titus: Are you actually reading the game?
I was being sarcastic.

I think Texcat was fishing pure and simple. Her mistake on this page does little to convince me otherwise.

This is totally flying over my head. What mistake? And what could you see in Aelita's handful of nonsense posts?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1419, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1418, texcat wrote:
In post 1415, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1414, Bulbazak wrote:@Math: I think you're getting some of your games mixed up. Please watch that. Also, I think I see what you see in regards to Aelita. I don't think Texcat does, though.

@Titus: Are you actually reading the game?
I was being sarcastic.

I think Texcat was fishing pure and simple. Her mistake on this page does little to convince me otherwise.

This is totally flying over my head. What mistake? And what could you see in Aelita's handful of nonsense posts?
You did it again.

You're fishing for info about other people versus making your own conclusion.
You said I made a mistake. I'd like to know what the he'll you're talking about.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by texcat »

I'm voting for Aelita. Is that not enough of a conclusion for you? I thought this was supposed to be a team game. You don't see the need to help out fellow townies when they ask?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by texcat »

I still have no clue what you're on about. Shrug.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:01 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1458, Aronis wrote:Math had been town since like post 1, am i missing something here?
It's certainly hard to see from where I sit.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:31 am

Post by texcat »

I am completely frustrated this game. It would help me a lot if people would just say what they mean and mean what they say. At least some of the time.

Mathblade accuses me of rolefishing every time I post, but I don't see what I'm doing that's rolefishing. And no one bothers to explain it to me.

I ask about Aelita's handful of nonsense posts and all I get is A2 saying they look normal for Aelita and a accusation that I'm not moving the game forward. But at least Aelita is getting replaced.

I wade through a ton of posts from overnight and end up with a fake claim from Aronis.

I feel like everyone is speaking in some foreign language.

VOTE: Aronis
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:29 am

Post by texcat »

Sigh. Vedith, it's .
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:57 am

Post by texcat »

He's not a mason. I don't know why he would claim that.
In post 1763, texcat wrote:It would help me a lot if people would just say what they mean and mean what they say. At least some of the time.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:45 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1879, Ginngie wrote:Ya know, it gets to the point where it sounds fake
About as fake as that mason claim. :giggle:
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1953, DrCirno wrote: I really feel like texcat wagon is just a lazy wagon.
:up: :!:
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:59 am

Post by texcat »

Rauth claimed Town Linked. He doesn't know exactly what "Linked" means. It could be masons; it could be neighbors; it could be some sort of lovers. And he doesn't know who he is linked to.

Aronis claimed mason. Something that he couldn't know on the dark side. His claim is obviously a scum claim. Enough of it appears true (Rauth did claim linked) that it looks like Aronis didn't make it up out of thin air. But it is way too specific for a dark side claim. It has to be a claim from scum. Titus asks, Why did he claim? I think he just forgot that he was on the dark side and couldn't know all these things. He just got ahead of himself. Who knows?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:52 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2164, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:
In post 2162, Aronis wrote::( srry guys I guess I kinda fucked up, but I'm town so can we plz not lynch me. I'll even stop spamming and try to be a productive member of society next day phase
If you aren't scum, then please explain how you knew Rauth was also linked.

-Kelvin
+1
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:14 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2197, Titus wrote:I don't want Aronis.
Why not? He hasn't explained how he has knowledge that only scum could have.
QuantumRadius wrote:i'm not exactly sure what to do
aronis did a stupid but it was almost too stupid to be scum, especially because maf has daychat
and I can't get Titus today, no wagon support
aaaaagh
UNVOTE: aronis
I agree that it was almost too stupid to be scum, but how could it possibly be town???? No one can explain how he has this knowledge that he shouldn't have.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:27 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2217, Vedith wrote:
Because he's Mafia and it says who he is linked with.

He probably assumed that Rauth knew he was linked too but not what power, so he claimed mason as a fake slip to tomorrow go, "Oh I assumed it was this".

It's simple logic.
This is the only explanation that I can see. I don't understand why everyone is not voting for Aronis.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:11 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2258, Ginngie wrote:Both

Aronis

and rauth

are town linked

THE POSSIBILITY IS THERE
I don't see the possibility. It does not look possible to me within the rules on the dark side that you quoted.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:05 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2270, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:
In post 2268, texcat wrote:
In post 2258, Ginngie wrote:Both

Aronis

and rauth

are town linked

THE POSSIBILITY IS THERE
I don't see the possibility. It does not look possible to me within the rules on the dark side that you quoted.
Just because you don't see the possibility, doesn't mean that there is not a possibility. That's why we should find out how Aronis knew. If his reasoning is plausible, then there's certainly no reason to lynch him yet.

-Kelvin
I'm certainly willing to listen if Aronis has an explanation, but since he's had ample opportunity to provide one and hasn't.....
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:28 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2417, Creature wrote:
In post 2416, Aronis wrote:I just sarcastically claimed Mason
I was never told it was sarcasm.

Why everybody assumed it was real?
I never assumed it was real. It was obviously fake. It wasn't so obvious to me that it was intended to be fake and sarcastic. It was certainly anti-town to involve Rauth and force him to claim. It was certainly anti-town to let it go on so long before claiming town investigative. It's late, late on Day 1. I'm happy with my vote on anti-town.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:07 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2578, Creature wrote:Oh nice, we had to make Snarky claim before pushing a wagon that isn't Aronis nor Snarky.
This is a non-vanilla game right? Everyone is going to claim a power role. We are going to lynch a power role. I still like my vote on Aronis.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2791 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:25 am

Post by texcat »

I see no reason to change my vote. Those in the Light can't be waiting to see who I'll push.

VOTE: Aronis
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:23 am

Post by texcat »

Mathblade
Titus
Ginngie
Creature
QuantumRadius
BTD6_maker
Frosted Kelvin Bran
Rautherdir

Those are the players in the Light. And you want me to guess who was role copped? And since when is a role cop a town role? Are yall sure you know what you're doing over there? My guess would probably be Titus, and second guess would be Rauth. That's based on who I think most likely to be investigated. I'm leaving my vote right where it is.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by texcat »

Three people protecting Snarky? That seems like a lot of protectors in this game. And the order of claims was Ginngie, Titus, Creature? Is that right?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3150 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:35 am

Post by texcat »

BTD, you claim to be confirmable, but No Result confirms nothing, crumbed or not.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:05 am

Post by texcat »

Wait. BTD claimed No Result. Doesn't that mean that he was blocked (allegedly) instead of Math?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3186 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:15 am

Post by texcat »

Creature, I'm confused. Did you also claim a protective role? Or did you just claim to have targeted Snarky? Do you know if a rolestopper is possible?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3453 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:40 am

Post by texcat »

In post 3248, 79 CE wrote:
In post 3246, A2 wrote:There was no guilty.
That was just a gambit Titus did.
Well that's awful.
Yeah, I don't understand the gambit. Why not just tell us the truth about why they thought there was a strongman? Did the gambit actually add anything?
In post 3364, Vedith wrote:
In post 3361, A2 wrote:Don't you have like
any other reads?
I have town reads and possible scum reads.
Aronis is my only "yeah, that's scum fo sho" read.
Aren't you voting for BTD?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3623 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 3523, A2 wrote:I'm saying scum!Titus could easily do the reaction test.
Could someone tell me if the reaction test was Titus's idea?
In post 3583, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3582, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3580, 79 CE wrote:That's kind of my issue. I feel like if you were town you would've made this a 1v1 and been screaming to high heavens for BTD's head. Why haven't you?
Because I don't know what happened. BTD6 could have blocked me or maybe he didn't. There is no way for me to know. I scumread BTD6 but if I explain it requires claiming and I would rather hunt. Scum want to know something I am pretty damn sure that is why I am being wagoned.

Groceries beckon.
Merged thoughts. Could have been blocked or tracked me*
It sort of sounds like you might have been blocked? Were you blocked? I think that if you were blocked that would confirm BTD as scum.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3626 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by texcat »

And what info did you get or think that you would get by lying, instead of just telling us the truth about why you thought there was a strongman?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3984 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:55 am

Post by texcat »

In post 3954, Rautherdir wrote:Okay, here is the lynch pool as it stands now:
Mathblade
Titus
Ginngie
Creature
QuantumRadius
Nosferatu

Everyone tell me one person who they think should be removed from that list, and why. If possible continue this format so that all the thoughts are in the same place when we finish.

Rautherdir: I think Ginngie should be removed from that list because I don't see mafia bringing up the protection thing.
I would add BTD back on. He claimed, but so did Titus and Ginngie. Why eliminate him for the claim?
I'm not going to vote Math today.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4105 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:39 am

Post by texcat »

In post 4064, Ginngie wrote:sassing is the gateway drug into bullying
Where is that like button?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4204 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:29 am

Post by texcat »

Perhaps we should consider lynching a player in the dark?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 4226, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 4220, TheWayItEnds wrote:which still implies light scum.

cool.

the formatting of the way my role resolved n1 makes me think busdrivers are unlikely unless this game is bastard, which, granted i dont know.
... You were in the dark when night 1 actions were resolved.
In post 4228, TheWayItEnds wrote:My role pm mastin sent me has a submitted n1 action
In post 4229, TheWayItEnds wrote:Oh actually it's a day or night action.
Ugh. So which is it? A day 1 action or a night 1 action? I'm not buying it. I would have thought that a day action would resolve at twilight, and a night action would resolve at dawn. And you clearly think that your action resolved at dawn and had something relevant regarding busdrivers at night.

VOTE: TheWayItEnds
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4269 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 4264, Bulbazak wrote:@tex: He never said anything about busdrivers.
In post 4220, TheWayItEnds wrote:which still implies light scum.

cool.

the formatting of the way
my role resolved n1 makes me think busdrivers
are unlikely unless this game is bastard, which, granted i dont know.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4327 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 4321, Bulbazak wrote:
Vote Mathblade

Back to voting scum.

P-edit: Don't worry about it. I just found something that confirmed your story.
Care to share? Cause I still find the whole story inconsistent and not credible.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4630 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:00 am

Post by texcat »

In post 4496, Titus wrote:
In post 4492, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4484, Titus wrote:No. My townblock has shown zero scumhunting from BTD or explained his fake result
He was roleblocked. is scumhunting among other instances in his ISO.
BTD6 was not roleblocked. He never claimed it in the light while we were discussing night actions and only claimed it after he was wagoned as a method of diversion. 1938 is a bunch of questions ending in something he's not confident in. He doesn't followthrough with it. It's another shading of Math post.

@ginngie, whatever.
And why are you only bringing this up now? He said he misread. Presumably while you were discussing night actions, he still thought he got the result of Math went no where. You've been putting out false information for no real gain. I still think that the whole rolecop fiasco was a ruse so that we wouldn't look too hard at your protection claim.

VOTE: Titus
L-2
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5017 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 5015, Bulbazak wrote:I've never shown any interest in Titus today. In fact, I've been pretty adamant about not lynching in the protect claims and PoEing scum from the remaining 4. Heck, most of my Math push has been me arguing with Titus about her Math read, so I definitely haven't had a scumread there in a long time. And when a strong townread of mine like that is suddenly, without warning, wagoned, I go ballistic and will do whatever it takes to dismantle the wagon, even if I have to compromise to create a counterwagon. This isn't anything new. I did the same thing in HU2 and in some other games I can't remember right now.
Your reluctance to lynch in the protect claims baffles me. It's role madness. We're going to lynch a PR. Are you saying that protective roles are more valuable than investigative roles? What roles are you willing to lynch? I think that the strongman was trying to get the jump on any trackers or watchers that saw them kill Snarky. And my bet is that the strongman who invented a protective claim is Titus. Surely the scum would have discussed what to do in case they were seen, and have a claim ready.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5370 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:49 am

Post by texcat »

I make that as only 7 votes on BTD? L-2. He lost some votes during that silly self-voting phase.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5617 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:47 am

Post by texcat »

Well done, A2!!!
In post 5577, Ginngie wrote:@Titus
viewtopic.php?p=9316155#p9316155

Read Day 2.

it's quite the story.

scum never bussed, BTD6 obvious counterwagon.

you were right about your wagon being an all town one.

Part of me can't tell if Math is a dueling scum wagon or counter.

Vedith/texcat/Aronis don't look good sitting on BTD for so long.
What? I never voted BTD. I parked on Aronis, switched briefly to TWIE when he entered, and then voted Titus.
In post 5578, Ginngie wrote:viewtopic.php?p=9320727#p9320727

viewtopic.php?p=9322718#p9322718

In an Aronis!scum, CE!town world, this looks hella bad for texcat and Math.
Huh? And I think this looks really bad for you, intentionally misreading my votes to throw shade.
In post 5592, Bulbazak wrote:
The shot only confirmed 2 town: A2 and Quantum. Gin and Titus were confirmed yesterday by the strongman results. It's obvious reading the light PT that their results are legit. Creature is the other protective. And as for me, most of the light PT's faith is coming from stuff said in the light PT. My role should seal the deal, and I plan on full claiming in the PT once Math is dead and no one can listen in.
Yeah, I'm still thinking that Titus could easily be scum. But Dramonic, 79CE, and me are all stuck in the dark and haven't read the light PT where all the claiming and gambit planning happened.

You're making a pretty good case on Math tho.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5620 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:49 am

Post by texcat »

In post 5613, Bulbazak wrote:Imagine that you have a result, but you play coy with it. Then someone else independently comes forward with the exact same result for the exact same reason, a reason you never gave out publicly. What would your read be on that person?
Imagine that you are the scum strongman that killed Snarky.... Doesn't that fit with the Titus scenario as well?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5834 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:52 am

Post by texcat »

In post 5698, 79 CE wrote:
In post 5691, dramonic wrote:updated scumteam: Titus, Bulb, Ginn
Highly doubt this is the scumteam tbh. Bulb, Gin, Titus seems far more likely.
Nope, you both are wrong. It's Titus, Gin, Bulb.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5925 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by texcat »

A2, you have access now to the light Pt. Do you think Titus's BG claim after N1 confirms her as town?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6170 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 6168, Aronis wrote:
In post 6166, dramonic wrote:I cant tell if this is all going waaaay over crature's head
these people are still taking every word I say so seriously idgi
That's cause you're a mason.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6174 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 6171, Ginngie wrote:texcat, reads list, one sentence per person

plz and tnx
Starting with town....
{A2} killed Nos
{Creature, QR} pushed/voted Nos lynch
{79CE, Dramonic} stuck in the dark with me and I seem to agree with a lot they are saying. None of us can see why Titus is obvtown.
{Vedith, Ginn, Aronis, TWIE} null to scum. Ginn will claim that they pushed Nos, but Ginn has pushed every single lynch. Vedith just spams. Aronis was my scum read from earlier and hasn't done anything to really improve his position. I hated TWIE's entry.

And then there's Mathblade, Titus, Bulba. And there's definitely scum there, but hell if I know. My gut says that Math is town and that Bulba and Titus are scum. My head says that Math's explanation for things makes no sense. Why redirect onto Rauth? Why the change from guilty, to maybe guilty, to must be scum?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6178 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 6176, A2 wrote:VOTE: Texcat
This is scum that is okay with both wagons.
So, do you think both wagons are town? And that's why scum would be OK with either one?

You can say that I'm scum fence sitting, but you can't really make a case that scum would be OK with either lynch.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6210 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:28 am

Post by texcat »

In post 6186, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: texcat

You are hella fence sitting and there is a point, you're not voting or scum hunting at all.
As
I
pointed out, I was fence sitting, but I am scum hunting. I am reading along and asking the occasional question. I am not spamming the thread. Not everyone scum hunts in the same way.
In post 6187, MathBlade wrote:Just got home read the light PT.

VOTE: Texcat

Will respond to the thread and light PT in more depth at some point tomorrow.
The OMGUS factor just tipped me off the fence.

VOTE: MathBlade
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6437 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:53 am

Post by texcat »

In post 6428, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 6419, 79 CE wrote: Bulba, why did you check TWIE?
I was asked to, so I did. I also was trying to figure out why Cirno was moved, so I didn't think it'd hurt. All of this is in the Light PT. We coordinated our actions there.
:cry: It seems everything happens in the Light PT. I feel like a 3rd class citizen.

I'm happy to vote TWIE, but will hold off.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6597 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:21 am

Post by texcat »

In post 6578, Bulbazak wrote:Yeah. Massclaim may be beneficial here.

Town Reporter. Since I never said it outside of the Light PT. It's already been said what I do.
Seems like there's a lot of stuff that was never said outside the Light PT. I still feel like I'm missing a lot.

I'm town miscellaneous.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6600 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:33 am

Post by texcat »

I missed what a reporter is. Could you explain it again?
And it seems QR has proven that they are a rolecop? Is there some reason to think that they are town rolecop instead of scum rolecop?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6608 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:48 am

Post by texcat »

In post 6601, Titus wrote:@Bulba, Reask in PT please.

@texcat, After you claim.
In post 6597, texcat wrote:
In post 6578, Bulbazak wrote:Yeah. Massclaim may be beneficial here.

Town Reporter. Since I never said it outside of the Light PT. It's already been said what I do.
Seems like there's a lot of stuff that was never said outside the Light PT. I still feel like I'm missing a lot.

I'm town miscellaneous.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6611 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:13 am

Post by texcat »

In post 6605, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 6600, texcat wrote:I missed what a reporter is. Could you explain it again?
I investigate a player and find out if they used an action or not. I get back either that they used at least one action, they used no action, or no result.
In post 6600, texcat wrote: And it seems QR has proven that they are a rolecop? Is there some reason to think that they are town rolecop instead of scum rolecop?
His insistence on bringing A2 over points strongly towards town.

P-edit: Dawn
Thanks!
So I guess Rauth's motion detector role must have been slightly different, and he saw if people were acted upon.
In post 6609, QuantumRadius wrote:
someone plz give me an idea of roles that are town misc
I asked when I first received my PM, but the mod didn't give anything away. We do know that TWIE's message sender role was town misc.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6795 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:29 am

Post by texcat »

In post 6794, Bulbazak wrote:Oh ffs. There's guaranteed scum in {Creature, Quantum, Titus}. Quantum is a claimed role cop that is essentially confirmed at this point (Vedith can drive that confirmation all the way once he's in the Light.). Titus was cleared by Quantum as a Bodyguard. That leaves Creature. This isn't rocket science. Quit trying to get people off of conf. scum!
The guarantee is because Snarky died N1, right? We know that KFB/Nos was scum roleblocker in the light N1 and we know that Mathblade was scum redirector in the light N1, and we know that scum have boons. Can you explain the guarantee of another scum for the slow-witted in the dark?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6814 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by texcat »

VOTE: Creature

I'm willing to sheep Bulba for another day.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7079 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by texcat »

Well played scum!

What was the plan if I had hidden behind Bulba?

Not that I ever had any intention of doing that. I couldn't see any reason to do what we told scum I was going to do.

I actually thought that QR was town, but still set my alarm clock to wake up in the middle of the night to post that I was hiding behind QR. I knew that Bulba was going after QR today and thought I could prevent a mislynch. :facepalm:
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7082 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 449, nancy wrote:Mostly though I just want Aronis to win.

And Bulba deserves it for all the efforting he's been doing all game regardless of him being right/wrong.
^^ This. ^^

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”