Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #892 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hi
I don't play the video game until tomorrow.
If someone could give me a summary that would be nice :3
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #894 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

OMG IT'S A TITUS!

Yeah I just got back from vacation and now I'm here.
how is a Titus?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #931 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 919, BTD6_maker wrote:Gamma Emerald gave no reasoning, except that Ginngie and Aronis may be scum together. Alisae, do you agree with the vote on Aronis?
Bruh I haven't even gotten into the game yet I need to get into the game to answer this zzz

--
In post 926, texcat wrote:
In post 919, BTD6_maker wrote:The 79 CE wagon has stalled
That doesn't mean that they're not scum. In fact, some might say that it makes it
more
likely.
Huh? I'm getting bad gutpings. Like why are you even saying this or attempting to draw a conclusion out of BTD's observation?

People to ISO
Texcat
Aronis
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #934 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 932, texcat wrote:Because I still think CE is the best vote for today. Just because the wagon stalled is no reason to unvote. My vote is not going to follow the action, it's going to stay on the person I find the scummiest.
It would be really cool if you could tell me why.
Also instead of assuming thats why he unvoted, why don't you ask him?

And even then, what do you think about BTD unvoting like that?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #936 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 935, MathBlade wrote:I don't think CE or Aronis are good wagons today. Gut.
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH
I just joined the game you should tell me more then just gut :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #938 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 937, MathBlade wrote:She wasn't acting like I expected her to.
And your expecations are?

--
In post 937, MathBlade wrote:Aronis as I said is displaying a different meta than the scum game from him recently. I think as scum he would buddy more.
Can you tell me how the meta is difference besides buddying which isn't really a scumtell unless the term is used properly?

Also what do you think of Texcat?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #941 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 939, MathBlade wrote:Mainly I expected her to try to work with me this game and see that I was interacting with her and doing things she recommended. When she called me scum for not doing the things I was doing then she caught up and her post saying I was it was a matter of letting her see me.
There we go. This is the kind of stuff I am looking for :3

--
In post 939, MathBlade wrote:In regards to Texcat he seems like a sheep like most people on both wagons.
Who are these people?

--
In post 940, MathBlade wrote:It isn't a scumwide tell as a whole but his tone is less jovial. Less "yay I am happy" posts.
mkay, I'll check out his ISO in a bit to see what you're refering to, but I guess I get what you're saying :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #947 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

the vcs look interesting.
I might ask mastina for my own PT to do VCA in and just draw my thoughts out.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #949 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaancccccccccccy <3
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #953 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 383, texcat wrote:
In post 319, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:The more people post "you should just
know
that I'm town" the more I dislike the playerslot.

This kind of rhetoric is silly. If you really expect people to have a confident town read of you less than thirteen pages into a game (if we remove mastina's posts, this thread is probably only at 10, moderator influencing game thread length, tyranny), you are you silly.

While I do believe that confident posting is good, the high level of "I'm right and you should just
get it
" is irritating and needs to stop. If you want to convince me of something, you're going to have to actually provide reasons rather than try to berate me into thinking you're right because the sky is blue, you had a banana for breakfast, and your dog didn't shit on the floor today. Your good mood or overwhelming magical self-confidence and competence is not a reason that I will accept.
I absolutely agree with this post, but hey, it's mafia; that's what people do.

I still think CE 79 is a good lynch, but Titus, I appreciate your and can see your point, but I see town jump on what they see as an rvs wagon all the time for no reason at all and just because it's there.
Frosted 3 Head Hydra town
Texcat scum
VOTE: Texcat
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #956 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 954, 79 CE wrote:
In post 949, Alisae wrote:naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaancccccccccccy <3
<3

Where are you up to?
If I told you I only read texcat's ISO just now, would you believe me?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #957 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like I've mostly been busy with other stuff so I'm actually gonna sit down and read through this game.
Assuming you're town I can bounce thoughts off of you :3
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #961 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 960, 79 CE wrote:
In post 956, Alisae wrote:If I told you I only read texcat's ISO just now, would you believe me?
I would.
Okay good cuz that's where I'm at right now. :3
you know that I'm not going to sit down and do a full catchup of 35 pages or a full readthrough so yeah.

Caught myself up with the hood though.
I Like Vedith, and Frosted Hydra for town
Texcat for scum.

Bulb gave me gutpings at first, so I'ma read his iso in the main thread and see what's up with that.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #962 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 934, Alisae wrote:t would be really cool if you could tell me why.

Tex along with these, can you tell me why your existance in the dark hood is like, non-existant?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #964 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: Texcat case before I go to bed.
In post 96, texcat wrote:
In post 55, ThinkBig wrote:Ego post!
I guess this is one way to sign your posts. ThinkBig, aren't you supposed to be a hydra?
In post 165, texcat wrote:VOTE: 79 CE

For claiming town and town slipping by not knowing the number of scum in the dark thread.
In post 204, texcat wrote:
In post 192, Aronis wrote:
In post 179, Vedith wrote:Rauth could still be scum bussing and expecting the wagon to die.
Not only did Aronis post in red (obviously on the mind due to seeing red on their role pm) but also called the other Scum read town and tried to say that my reads won't be worth reading just because I voiced my opinion on the opening post.

Easy game, easy money.
you decided I'm scum solely because I posted a quote using red text, anybody in their right minds would discard your reads in a heartbeat
So why don't you vote Vedith instead of Rauth? What is your case on Rauth?
In post 383, texcat wrote:
In post 319, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:The more people post "you should just
know
that I'm town" the more I dislike the playerslot.

This kind of rhetoric is silly. If you really expect people to have a confident town read of you less than thirteen pages into a game (if we remove mastina's posts, this thread is probably only at 10, moderator influencing game thread length, tyranny), you are you silly.

While I do believe that confident posting is good, the high level of "I'm right and you should just
get it
" is irritating and needs to stop. If you want to convince me of something, you're going to have to actually provide reasons rather than try to berate me into thinking you're right because the sky is blue, you had a banana for breakfast, and your dog didn't shit on the floor today. Your good mood or overwhelming magical self-confidence and competence is not a reason that I will accept.
I absolutely agree with this post, but hey, it's mafia; that's what people do.

I still think CE 79 is a good lynch, but Titus, I appreciate your and can see your point, but I see town jump on what they see as an rvs wagon all the time for no reason at all and just because it's there.
In post 669, texcat wrote:
In post 667, MathBlade wrote: Based on this VCA Rauthedir reads like Town newb, Aronis reads like lynchbait, Vedith always annoys me as Town, EddieFenix reads like a limp in vote after not providing more details like I asked. Titus and dramonic seem like scum partners.

Thinking Titus dramonic EddieFenix.
You can deduce all of that from a vote count???
In post 926, texcat wrote:
In post 919, BTD6_maker wrote:The 79 CE wagon has stalled
That doesn't mean that they're not scum. In fact, some might say that it makes it
more
likely.
- This reads fake here. It looks like she is trying to be concerned here, but it really reads like she doesn't care at all.
- Shit vote. In the hood they asked why Aristophanes said he was town and made that "slip" and it's a question that doesn't really go anywhere and looks like a faked attempt to gamesolve. Not to mention scum aren't going to fake a townslip to the degree that Aristophanes did in the dark PT. They're gonna try to be a bit more sly about how they do it. If anything, I'd say 70 CE is town because of that.
- I don't buy that texcat is concerned about the question being asked here, not to mention the question here seems really manipulative.
- Okay. This is what buddying really is. I usually say that buddying isn't a scumtell, but that's because people think buddying is "warming up to someone to get them to townread you" and that's litterally what site BFFs do all of the time and that is not scummy at all. What buddying really is is hiding behind someone else's content. And that is exactly what is happening here. This makes Frosted Town and Texcat scum.
- Gaslighting MathBlade. This probably also makes MathBlade town.
- Trying to assume why BTD unvoted 70 CE here is scummy. They don't even attempt to hunt or sort the slot or even attempt to figure out why the slot did what it did.

tl;dr Texcat isn't really interested in scumhunting and developing reads, and their tunnel on 70 CE looks super fabricated. If I had a 1 bullet and I was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Texcat, I'd shoot Texcat. Too bad I don't have that 1 bullet and the gunstore is closed, so I guess I have to wait for that shit to open I guess. Going to sleep now.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #965 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

Has anyone even tried to sort Texcat?
Because that's scum, and if no one has even tried to sort it and that's probably MORE points to it being scum. Scum that's just there should just continue to be "just there." It should be brought out into broad daylight and pressured and lynched.

gnite, hope to see more Texcat votes when I wake up.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #990 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 988, Aronis wrote:Alisae is in the game!!!!! :D :D :D
I think I'm just going to sheep him for a while
VOTE: texcat
Hi Aronis and lmao

Guys no one else besides Aronis responded to my Texcat case.
That means I'm voting scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #991 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 978, Bulbazak wrote:I checked back over the Snarky entrance to the game after I talked to CE in the neighborhood (That's what I was checking out.). I thought Tex might have voted, but I was wrong. If he had, then it would have been a no-brain vote for me. Otherwise, it's a little murkier. I'm surprised that hardly no one jumped on Snarky. That actually concerns me a bit.
Oh. You did!
Okay, let's talk.
Can you give me more on Texcat besides using the word "lurk"
because like, lurkers can prodice content too and be town as well. I'm not seeing it with Texcat
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #992 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Alisae »

OH wait.
I'm not reading that post at all :(
zzz
zzz

you said murky not lurky

Okay, my bad!
Just talk to me about Texcat in general though.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #993 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Alisae »

oh lmao Snarky.
Yeah, I see what you're getting at with him, except there's no real point in voting that slot atm. It's not like a vote is going to make him produce content quicker. Might as well wait till it produces content then interact with it.
Also, his predecessor did have Some content. And that's about it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #995 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 994, texcat wrote:And this is you just casting shade.
Um...I'm powerlynching you...
what kind of defense even is this.
wtf

--
In post 994, texcat wrote:You say potahto and I say potato. You say shit vote and I say scum vote.
You aren't addressing my concern at all here with why it's bad.

--
In post 994, texcat wrote:Why this fascination with my level of concern? No, I wasn't concerned about the question. I thought I saw a contradiction and wanted an explanation of said contradiction. What is so concerning about that?
Because I don't believe you are interested in scumhunting and genuinely generating reads. It seems like you're moreso trying to ask something to look like you're being productive. And even then, it's something you never revisit. You don't care about the answer is what I'm getting at here.

--
In post 994, texcat wrote:LOL. Just LOL.
Address the point imo. If you're town interact with me and give me something to work with. Because this is just unhelpful and is going to get you lynched :]

--

In post 994, texcat wrote:Wow. Do you really think MathBlade should have been able to deduce all of that from one vote count, as he claimed to have?
Okay, first off that really doesn't matter. MathBlade likes to use VCs and collect data from them. That's how they play. And you aren't even pushing Rauth, so why are you deflecting towards him? And even then, your tone sounds like moreso you're trying to gaslight Math, Rauth's tone just sounds like he's interested in the question that's being asked here.

--
In post 994, texcat wrote:And this is just outrageously false. You really stretching to throw shade here. I didn't try to assume anything. I didn't assume anything.
First off, it's not really shade if I'm powerlynching you. Second off, why didn't you poke it instead?

--
In post 994, texcat wrote:I don't even begin to know what to say to this. Yuck.
Can you address my concerns? You think my case is bad, explain why it's bad if you're town? Or don't if you're scum, because I like lynching scum :]
In post 962, Alisae wrote:
In post 934, Alisae wrote:t would be really cool if you could tell me why.

Tex along with these, can you tell me why your existance in the dark hood is like, non-existant?
You still have to answer these imo.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #997 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Alisae »

No Tex voteparked 70 CE.

I disagree, and I could be saying the exact same thing Texcat.
I think Snarky just has 0 content so it's rather pointless to interact with that slot. It'll get prodded, it'll come back and generate content, or it'll get replaced and we'll be given someone who will give us content to work with.
If Snarky had posted some content himself, then otherwise I would be looking at that content and see if I agree with you on that. He has 0, so I kinda want him to give me something, and then I can interact with that something however I want. And no, an early tb read isn't somethign.

Texcat and Snarky aren't really even comparable. You're comparing someone who doesn't post much but still posts to someone who is attempting to catch up and in general, doesn't post that frequently.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #999 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 998, Ginngie wrote:TB is like, uber confident. I just push what's on my mind and it feels P-good
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh boooooooooooooy.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1003 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1001, texcat wrote:If you had made any points, perhaps I could have addressed them.
lmao ok so you're just scum?

--
In post 1001, texcat wrote:It's the kind of defense your point deserves. I call someone out for hydra slipping and you think that's scummy. What can I say? It doesn't even deserve a LOL defense.
I could really not care about what you're doing, I care about how you do it.

--
In post 1001, texcat wrote:I say I agree with a post and you say that I'm buddying and scum. I disagree with BTD about his unvote and I'm scum. I can't win when I agree with someone, and I can't win when I disagree with someone. I don't know if this is just a severe case of confirmation bias, or if you have some sort of grudge here, but your "case" does not hold water.
Yeah, I don't want this disagree and agreeing shit. That adds nothing to the game. I want you to scumhunt and produce content. You aren't doing that. If you agree with something, say why you agree with it. If you disagree with something, poke at what they did that you disagree with and scumhunt. You're just not doing that. You aren't scumhunting. And saying you agree and disagree and just leaving it at that is not scumhunting.

--
In post 1001, texcat wrote:Rauth says he agrees with me here, and yet you don't say that he's buddying. He asks the same question that I did, and yet I'm the one that's "gaslighting". I'm not deflecting onto Rauth. I'm pointing out the inconsistencies in your "case". Why is something scummy one time and not another time?
Yes because he's interested in what is being asked and he is following it up and scumhunting. You aren't, you're just trying to discredit my point where your question was geared towards gaslighting MathBlade. The difference is the tone.

--
In post 1001, texcat wrote:First off, you think the way to powerlynching someone is to say things that are outrageously false? That's just wrong. Second off, I did poke it. What do you think my post was?
First off
In post 994, texcat wrote:You say potahto and I say potato. You say outrageously false and I say scum vote.
edited to make it suit the occasion :P
Like now you're just flailing here.

And secondly, I thought you were adding nothing to the game and just saying a general statement that adds nothing to the game.

--
In post 1001, texcat wrote:I have answered. And I prefer to post here where everyone can see rather than in the hood.
Show me where you answered the other questions being asked then? I could have just missed it.

In post 1002, Bulbazak wrote:@Alisae: I'm not scumreading Snarky. I think that's where the confusion is coming from. I'm not making any comparison. I just thought the Snarky wagon would be an easy one to jump on as scum, and Tex avoided it. He could still be scum, but I'd like to figure out the bigger picture first, and that's gonna include fully sorting CE.
@Bulb
- Ah okay yeah, that makes a bit more sense now.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1005 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1004, SnarkySnowman wrote:just realized my slot has a vote out there

UNVOTE:
Snarky if you can post content eventually that would be really cool thank you! :3
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1009 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Titus what's your Texcat read?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1011 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1010, Titus wrote:
In post 1009, Alisae wrote:Titus what's your Texcat read?
Town by PoE.
I would love to see how you got this PoE conclusion.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1013 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

Dear QuantumRadius,

Your posts add nothing to the game if you're town you should add something new to the game

With Love,
Alisae <3 :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1015 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

Titus...
I should remind you that I just replaced in and it would be great if you could tell me how you got that conclusion.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1018 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1016, Titus wrote:Rauthdir hasn't done any scumhunting, just looking fake things he can push.
I guess I'll talk a look at what you're saying, but really? I am saying the exact same thing about Texcat's ISO.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1019 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1017, QuantumRadius wrote:anything that I post during catch-up is more for my own reference when building a position than anything else
I'm ensuring the quality of whatever I decide to do next
I was looking for content to work with and something that would move the game forward, but if you're catchups are mostly just your own notes then I guess it's fine...I just expect content soon :3
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1028 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1026, Aronis wrote:next this is a bad and misleading post. He acts like he's been voting 79 CE or not voting and is just now starting to consider voting me when in reality he's had his vote on me for hundreds of posts.
Holy shit
I never even noticed this :O
@Texcat
- What do you think of this?

--
In post 1027, Aronis wrote:be careful alisae, 79 CE doesn't seem very town
I will proceed with caution ;)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1032 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1029, Titus wrote:Hey Alisae, how about the post right above you where Aronis implies I townread him?
I'm moreso thinking that's Aronis' sass and attitude rather then it being scummy. I think Aronis knows fully well that you scumread him and is just messing with you.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1033 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

Titus out of your scumreads I'd just Bulb just by attempting to find scum within your reads.
Like RC said awhile back and somewhere, you tend to find scum in what you don't want to push and from what you can be persuaded away from pushing.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1041 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1040, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1034, Titus wrote:
In post 1033, Alisae wrote:Titus out of your scumreads I'd just Bulb just by attempting to find scum within your reads.
Like RC said awhile back and somewhere, you tend to find scum in what you don't want to push and from what you can be persuaded away from pushing.
Look, I am at theory test mode time. I'd vote any of my 5. Nowhere else. I'm voting biggest wagon of them.
...This is literally the same shit you yell at me for :(
I like this town. You can be town for this tone.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1043 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1039, MathBlade wrote:Catching up now people.

What did I miss? Any major events?
You should vote Texcat
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1045 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'll get back to ya when I do that :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1051 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay Titus. I skimmed your ISO (not well enough to attempt to really develope a read).
I see what you are saying about Aronis and Math.
I kinda disagree though. I recently played against Math in GiF's Mountainous Nightless Flipless game and MathBlade was all for townblocs there so...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1055 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

viewtopic.php?p=9232440&user_select%5B% ... 6#p9232440
MathBlade spent a lot of work in that game trying to determine a townbloc.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1060 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

Guys 79 CE is town what the fuck are you all doing.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1063 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1061, 79 CE wrote:
In post 1013, Alisae wrote:Dear QuantumRadius,

Your posts add nothing to the game if you're town you should add something new to the game

With Love,
Alisae <3 :]
What do you mean? She's taking stances.
Refering to the post that that was addressed to, there were stances yes. Did any of those stances try to progress the game or add anything new to it? No. So I somewhat poked about it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1066 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

wait
this game is plurality lynch
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
I should read the rules more often
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1088 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1087, Aronis wrote:
In post 1073, Frosted Kelvin Bran wrote:If you want something less grim, stop wasting your time typing random nonsense into a game thread that's already filled with worthless noise and make life easier for old fashioned players such as myself. Go play a video game or watch a youtube channel's videos. If you're needing some suggestions, feel free to seek me out and I'm sure I can offer you something you haven't watched before.
that was very grim :neutral:

I would play videogames but right now I'm on vacation so I can't :(
Just wondering what video games?
I just woke up I'll catch up with what I missed in a bit, but from what I'm seeing I don't think nothing too important happened.

Vedith you need to vote Texcat.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1089 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1082, EddieFenix wrote:I'm really liking QR and Alisae as town. Alisae comes in very aggressive looking for scum and QR doing pbpa analysis is good to see.
This is extremely surface level.
What do you think of Texcat?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1114 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ginngie I agree with you on TB
but I really want Texcat :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1116 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: TB
kay, we're doing Texcat tomorrow tho :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1120 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

I am glad to be of service.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1130 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

OMG KELVIN I MODDED THAT GAME!

Quantum's attitude is towny atleast.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1143 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

PC Master Race.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1149 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1147, Rautherdir wrote:(I think he posted to the wrong game)
Texcat or this goes tomorrow.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1160 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

Because that is fake as fuck and by far the worst response to what Math posted.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1171 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1163, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 1160, Alisae wrote:Because that is fake as fuck and by far the worst response to what Math posted.
...? Do you see people claiming left and right?
Nope! I just hated your response :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1175 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1147, Rautherdir wrote:(I think he posted to the wrong game)
This.
As for why
it just is :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1177 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH okay
I think that kind of helps me out. I thought you were responding to MathBlade there.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3730 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

nah man
I'm too cute 4 u ;)

pedit: the one I fixed for you.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5139 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 5136, Bulbazak wrote:I. Don't. Care. About. Mathblade's. Role.

I just want them to stop dodging a very simple question. And I don't like that CE decides to come in and play WK. Yes, it's a very simple question. Yes, it might be based on a mistake. But why is it so dang hard for Math to just answer and address instead of avoiding it?
Well let's remind you what is wrong with your question.
If they answer yes, they reveal that their role gives some sort of Feedback.
If they answer no, well they can't answer no because in MOST CASES, you will never know if you were roleblocked or not.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7020 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Alisae »

Nah I woulda killed Aronis tbh.
Even though he was trolling me he actually got really close.

Texcat said she was hiding behind Quantum 4 minutes before Deadline and I actually panic'd to change actions.

We had an amazing plan too.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7024 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Alisae »

Here was our plan.

Step 1. I fake a guilty on Titus while pushing her as a Busdriver.
Step 2. Quantum and Titus both gang up on me. While I push a world where they are both scum.
Step 3. Quantum slips I'm town.
Step 4. Lynch Titus (Could have happened earlier)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7028 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Alisae »

Dram definitely.
Aronis was kinda the wild card here.

The most beautiful thing about this play was at any moment I could go into hardbussing Quantum mode at any moment, the association tells would be set and I would probably have won.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7029 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Alisae »

Quantum was a full Rolecop
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7031 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Alisae »

I busdrove it onto TWIE :P
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7032 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Alisae »

I didn't actually execute my Desperado shot properly tbh.
I shoulda shot Math instead of Nos because Nos had a vengeful boon upon being lynched, and he would have definitely been the lynch for that day.
We first thought the vengeful went off when he would just die, but that wasn't the case, and I went with it anyways because I thought his boon would flip.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7034 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Alisae »

I don't get waht you're asking?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7036 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Alisae »

Yep!
You can see the full setup once mastina does all of the things.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7038 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Alisae »

This setup is actually really oppressive on scum tbh.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7040 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Alisae »

At first I thought you were a vigi based on how you really wanted to use your power :P
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7044 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

Well Dram's only good read was the one that became conftown so he's kinda mixed in there as well :P
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7045 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

FYI as town I feel like me and Dram both view most players the same way.
Yet again rant in post game to be posted post game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7047 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

Aronis has a point cha know.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7049 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Aronis, being trolled and smokescreens are like
my number one weakness
Cabd did it to me and somehow I took the bait and it won him the game.
A50 did it to me, Fro99er, and Trans when we were hydraing together and we took the bait and NK'd him.
You did it to me here when you actually pointed out a slip that actually happened and I took it seriously when you were trolling me.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7060 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

I wanted this game to end before my community college classes started and that's in about an hour and a half. :P
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7063 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

Because gambits :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7090 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

OK I just I got out of my SW class when I get home I'll post thing
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7091 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

And yes I can be obvscum when I'm conftown :p
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7094 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 7050, Vedith wrote:
In post 7046, Aronis wrote:
In post 7043, Vedith wrote:You didn't try at all today so don't give me that :lol:
No no no
You fucking lynched bulba in less than 24 hours
I made it pretty clear how I felt in the night phase and I came into today trying to solve the game
You just hammered the first thing that got to L1
Dram voting there meant we lost tomorrow regardless.
Why delay the game to what happens anyway?
Cannot wait to read pts when I get home
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7095 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why did I quote that wtf
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7097 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay I'm home I wanna read the PTs before Rant.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7101 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

There are a few things I want to say so this is a huge wallpost about those things in realtion to the game. Basicly there's gonna be 4 parts to this. A. Yay we won B. Why Town Lost C. Thoughts on the Setup D. I'm taking abreak.

--

First off,
I am so proud of this scumteam.
If we had someone that was better the Nos maybe we coulda gone further but otherwise I don't think we would have won if we had any other scumteam.
Like,
I can't say anything but praise for this team I am so happy I replaced into this slot.

We used our actions to the best of our ability early and then later mastered the usage of our actions (even if that meant rolecopping Titus for safety procautions)
We eradicated town with play. Hell for the most part because of actions we put town's tail between their fucking legs, having nothing else better to do then chop each other's head off one by one.
We setup the association tells needed to win.
And our fallen teammates fell to fucking set us up to carry.

Nosferatu got shot for us and took one for the team. (I have no memory of what Kelvin did sadly :( )
We had MathBlade baffle them with bullshit that we're going to use to win.
Quantum helped me become the beacon of light I am for this town.
And I am the desperado that this town needs, just to turn back on them and laugh in front of their faces.

I even felt like there were a few times where the town just couldn't look to anyone but the scumteam.
We did it, we won. And I'm proud of ywall.

Even tho I felt scared that as always I wasn't going to be able to actually win once we got to MyLo
We did it, and I am so proud of ywall.

And there are 68 pages of the scum PT and most of it is praise and me getting really hyped because I was just so proud of this scumteam.

Like, even tho I scumslipped about like 20 different times after reading the dead PT.

btw Quantum, the one thing I kinda want to say to you is you stopped putting in effort since Day 3
It shows :P

--

Tho I felt like there is a point where re-evaluating is important. A lot of people had scumreads on Titus for reasons I couldn't even comprehend myself. I don't actually know why people were scumreading Titus tbh, I kinda just didn't see it. I kinda felt like there was a point where town kinda just stopped playing? Like the first two days was just town ripping off it's own head and it made me really annoyed. I don't even remember what happened the first two dies other then the town deciding to kill itself. And then we just took control and the game seemed really easy. Bulba was the only one that was trying it seemed like and he had 0 creditability because the gamestate was crafted so that he wouldn't have any creditability. Like, we kinda made the gamestate this way but atleast put up a harder fight seesh.

--

This is kinda really oppressive on scum. Can't have all the scum in light or you'll get found out. Can't have 0 scum in light otherwise town has complete reign over actions. That's why scum's powers were so strong, if they acted they would get caught and witch hunts would begin. Also the massclaim arguement really turned me off because our powers are really scummy if we claim them. Luckily the dark prevents massclaim from actually going through. A lot of the invests can get overwhelming and the game can probably just be solved with them if they do their actions right? Maybe I took a wrong approach to the switching mechanic and with an idea that there is a certain way you have to play this.

--

This was a fun game an all, but I'm probably going to retire. And by retire I mean take like a small break. I'm probably still going to play, and I'm probably going to still mod, it's just, I Don't feel like the way I judgments about the game and the player base is healthy for me? Idunno if that makes sense but bare with me.

For the most part I was just a capslock rage egoposter. Somehow site meta told me "It's okay to be like this." However what it actually turns me into is an egotistical, eliteist asshole. And I mean, I hate towns and how they play nowadays. And my towngame is super strong as is. As in, if there was a point where my scumgame was stronger, that is definitely not the case now. I don't think it ever has been the case quite frankly but others think differently (hi nancy how were you today?)

All I can end up doing right now is bash bash and bash. Is anything constructive really coming out of that? I don't think so. Like, it's showing in my play. I'm supposed to be a Bright Knight who protects people from bullying not the enemy who wants you to force yourself into a corner and cry. Like, I'm supposed to be a nice person. Except now I'm not. And I'm still trying to figure out what happened? Was it because my emotions grew to hate the game and hate everyone who plays it? Or was it because I have reads I want to push forward and I hate it when people don't trust me so I get louder and louder and louder and by that point I just shut down. Or I just wanted to just start venting all of my frustrations and while doing that I just so happen to forget that there's a person on the other side of the monitor.

Is mafia even supposed to be a game that is meant for me?

I have 2 goals currently as of writing this. A. To improve my scumgame so it's just as scary as my towngame, which btw, I'm an easy read depending on your skill level. If you're good at the game you're probably going to read me correctly. If you're not, then you will either get fooled or make me really angry. But anyways, I feel my scumgame is just lacking. Like, in Nightless games I can make it to the final final day for sure but I can't ever seem to take the win home. Or here the only reason why I probably won was because I coasted off of establishing the illusion that I was conftown (and this is probably my best scumgame to date).

B. Is to just, maybe try to enjoy the game? I don't enjoy the game at it's current state. I hate it, and if someone can't see what I am seeing I hate them for not being able to see that. I'm judgmental. I hate most townplay nowadays. It depresses me. I'm quite frankly an ass. I was a nice person. I did look out for those who were weak. I don't do that anymore. I want to learn how to do this and just, how to not get angry at people when it comes to this game.

Anyways, yeah.
This game was a blast for me.
I haven't had as much fun since Gay Mafia and Spring Fever. Those were a fun games.
Sorry for being an ass.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7102 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

Mastina I wanna hear your thoughts about this!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7103 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

I mean about the game because I mean
I was kinda obvscumming because I didn't give a fuck.
I was conftown
I get to do whatever :P

But like I still wanna hear how you viewed the game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7106 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 7104, EddieFenix wrote:*raising hand* Just want to be the one that pointed out that A2 NEEDED to be watched because I felt they were scum, ate rope, NO ONE WATCHED A2!!! AND NOW WE'RE HERE!!! :lol: XD. I TRIED to warn you guys in my death throws, but nooooooooope lol.
Apparently the new sitemeta is faking dayvigis makes you town ;)

Cowbells was more on point then you and no one cared about him :P
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7107 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 7079, texcat wrote:Well played scum!

What was the plan if I had hidden behind Bulba?

Not that I ever had any intention of doing that. I couldn't see any reason to do what we told scum I was going to do.

I actually thought that QR was town, but still set my alarm clock to wake up in the middle of the night to post that I was hiding behind QR. I knew that Bulba was going after QR today and thought I could prevent a mislynch. :facepalm:
Oh yeah I forgot about this.

Basicly today we were going to have Quantum set up association ties with Titus and slip I was town while faking the hider guilty on Titus. Quantum would be pushing me, I would be pushing Titus or Quantum, Titus would probably be pushing Quantum. Basicly this gave me leeway to either go from Gamewinning mode to Harbussing mode. Had we done this correctly Titus would have been the lynch the following day if one existed.

Also
you hiding was gamethrowing.
If there may be a chance you may create MyLo/LyLo by either killing another player (vigi) or kill yourself (like you did as a hider) then don't.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7108 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

mastina I think this would create more interesting gameplay if scum had boons while in the dark instead of in the light.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7110 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nosferatu I give you a scum win and you disgrace me with that avi?????

I DEMAND YOU CHANGE IT AT ONCE!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7125 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 7124, Creature wrote:
In post 7120, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 7112, Creature wrote:My mislynch costed town the game. It was so obvious there was a bus driver speacially to Bulbazak who decided to just lynch me anyway.

QR would have been lynched and A2 likely caught in the process.
Your reads are decent but you need to work on being charismatic
I already do my job by being pretty direct.
As good as of a player you are you can't win games for the town.

I'm agreeing with RC here, you need to learn to be charismatic.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7126 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Alisae »

You need to be able to actually lead town and make people say "Creature is right here" or "Creature will lead us in the right direction."
Right now it's just "Oh Creature made some reads and posts, whatever."
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7128 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Alisae »

Hey look man
we're giving you advice take it or leave it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7133 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh yeah the mechanic is very inspiring for sure :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7135 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Bulba
next time we play together
can we both be town?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7139 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

ABR!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7146 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 7144, RadiantCowbells wrote:I literally just talked about this with Mastina but reads don't matter at all in the current state on the site because it's too easy for players with good reads who aren't good at leading others to be marginalized entirely.

Even people who are generally good leaders and were really good leaders in the past are not having great success as town right now.
Yep
I tend to find myself having strong reads yet this happens.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7151 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 7148, Nosferatu wrote:we need to go back to wall meta!
As much as I wallpost myself.
Let's not.

--
In post 7147, Nosferatu wrote:My take on it:

People who led towns in the older site meta (2013-2015) had a tendency to post a lot and compel the rest of the town that way. Eventually people were like "oh they're charismatic by posting a lot, so let me post a lot." But instead of looking at the nuances in their performances, they just looked at their post count and emulated that. So now we have a sitemeta of literally everyone spamposting their heads off, which leads to a pretty chaotic gamestate, which is beneficial for scum.

People also often look at post count to derive actual effort put into the game, so if someone's trying to lead they're like "well I've got a similarly high post count as well, I don't see why I've got to listen to this kid." Hence, towns don't have an actual singular leader.

I see that often with towns these days instead of one person going: "hold my beer I got this," instead I see a lot of townblocs controlling the game, but often those are just "alright who's putting effort into the game let's go" so scum can infiltrate the blocs further disrupting control.

To sum it up, people are posting a lot which allows for certain pro-scum tendencies from town to appear.
I don't care about how many posts they have, however if you aren't posting your voice gets hidden among the crowd.

Strong townplayers should go "Hold my beer, I got this"
And strong townblocs controlling the game happen and they dominate because they formed so organicly that scum can't infilitrate them. It's not as simpleminded as you're putting it man.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7153 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

Kingdom Hearst had a strong townbloc and that was a town win.
For Us had a strong townbloc and that was a town sweep. Yet again, that game comprised of players from an older generation for the most part.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7154 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh yeah
Sexy Brutale had a strong townbloc that wasn't formed till super late game and once that townbloc was formed we took our barings and took back control of the game because scum!Hiraki messed up, outed himself and Wis, and scum!Desperado was just being lame with his posting.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7175 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

/me hugs a Bulba
GTKAS