Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:15 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 23, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: DCLXVI

Since I've forgotten all my Roman numeralogy.

@korts- I disagree. Commenting about the other thread is perfectly acceptable if you have the time to keep up with it. It will probably be more important later in the game.

Proposal 1: Force each entire thread to switch threads night1. If the scum kill counts as a night action, then we avoid the scumkill and control the daily lynches. Repeat until victory.

I feel like something like this would be considered by the person who designed this setup, I don't think this proposal will work.

Vote: DCLXVI

Don't expect much from me today, I was at a friend's house and barely slept so I'm a little out of it
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:22 am

Post by projectmatt »

Unvote

Tierce's logic is poor and I have no idea why people are actually following it.

But that being said the way that Tierce is playing is extremely town so I'm not going to try to vote her out for having a read I don't think is right

vote: implosion

he's scum though for awkwardly forcing enthusiasm for the votes in the other thread

as for the other thread, I'm following it and I have a few small reads but I don't feel comfortable enough to out them considering they aren't completely solid.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 64, implosion wrote:
romannumerals wrote:As to not responding to the other thread, I will when I see something that I need to respond to. I just don't like that kortul saying we should limit player interaction.

They've posted about twice as much as us, and you don't have any comments at all? What do you think of the FL suspicion? What do you think about matt's 'flipflopfucknstop'?

~VASTA~

Good votes over there include FL and mattp. I thought matt's probably-fake ability was a towntell at first, but then i realized that he was probably planning to do it in pregame. VastaPost 21 is just terrible. Rolefishing accusations in general are terrible, but matt basically set someone up to ask about his role by being ridiculously vague... and then someone does, and he jumps on it like a shark. As for FL, the attack for his reaction to being called out for a slip is fucking terrible... i'm pretty sure I would react in the same way ("well, point out where i slipped then if you're so confident that i did"). But other points are good, like Sir Bastion's in 107. I actually think matt's a better vote than FL right now, but whatever.

Amrun might be scum for that calling-out in 104, but i like some of her other posts (like the toon fighter vote), so etc.

this entire paragraph was exceedingly bad
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:50 am

Post by projectmatt »

it sounds like you're pretending to be more interested than you actually are
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:12 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 71, Vi wrote:
In post 66, projectmatt wrote:
Unvote

But that being said the way that Tierce is playing is extremely town so I'm not going to try to vote her out for having a read I don't think is right

he's scum though for awkwardly forcing enthusiasm for the votes in the other thread

as for the other thread, I'm following it and I have a few small reads but I don't feel comfortable enough to out them considering they aren't completely solid.
You were doing okay until the third line; everything from there on is 100% wrong.

I lied - I don't really have a scumread on Implosion but I barely had any reads in the first place so I tunneled on the first thing that came off as slightly odd. I don't like the way that he reacted though (which was not a reaction at all but more ignorance because I'm pretty sure he saw my reason).

Why do you read Tierce as scum, Vi? I actually thought that the way that he tries to egotistically know all of the mafia right away makes her town, and I mean that in the least offensive way.

In post 72, Magister Ludi wrote:I remember the last time I played with projectmatt I thought he was scum for the longest time and he turned out to be town, so it may just be his posting style, but so far here I don't like what he is doing. He left the DCL wagon at L-2 when it would have probably been town-helpful to stick around and see how DCL responded to a little pressure to get a better read on him (and it looked like project's first vote was semi-nonrandom?) to vote implosion for I don't really know what.

My vote on DC was because I thought his opening comments were trying way too hard but he did react to Tierce's pressure extremely well so I decided to get off and pressure someone else. (Implosion, in this case)

In post 78, redFF wrote:whats with all the red hate Vi?

Hey dude. Give me all of your reads now or I'm going to vote you. You jumped on the DC wagon when it was at it's peak and so far you've avoided anything even remotely logical. Come on now, what are you thinking?

Vasta:

Nobody Special is scum, but I think you already know that
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 94, redFF wrote:
In post 83, projectmatt wrote:Hey dude. Give me all of your reads now or I'm going to vote you. You jumped on the DC wagon when it was at it's peak and so far you've avoided anything even remotely logical. Come on now, what are you thinking?

Hey dude

scumreads
DCL- i've explained why.
Vi- Pushing a Tierce scumread without actually explaining why she's scum
projectmatt- for asking a dumb question when he hasn't actually contributed, also a shitty implosion vote. Saying he's forcing enthusiasm without saying why is just as bad as saying a post is interesting. It means nothing and is just scummy white noise to justify a shitty vote.

Town
iaun-actively scumhunting, has reason behind his posts
implosion- shares a view on DCL with me, also your shitty attack on him strengthens him in my eyes
Tierce- purely for Vi's pushing on her, this is a mild townread obv

That's all I'm vaguely certain about for now.

Same question to you Matt.

Hahaha, oh wow. I said WHY it came off as forced enthusiasm but I also explained I was stretching the truth so see how Implosion would react to me. This point is awful.

You know, I can kind of see what Vi means when she says you and Tierce might be partners...

"I have a town-read on this player. It's only mild though, don't worry!"

In post 101, redFF wrote:
In post 83, projectmatt wrote:I lied - I don't really have a scumread on Implosion but I barely had any reads in the first place so I tunneled on the first thing that came off as slightly odd. I don't like the way that he reacted though (which was not a reaction at all but more ignorance because I'm pretty sure he saw my reason).

Sorry tierce but doesn't this look like scummy backtracking to you? Someone called him out on his shit vote and he defended it for a while until he realized it was terribly scummy and did a 180.

And I don't think Vi's reasons on you being scum are strong enough to have been tunneling you since the start of the game.

Voting without a case isn't explicitly scummy, but tunneling without sufficient reasoning (Vi) and voting with shitty, forced justification (Matt) is scummy.

If you can look at me with a straight face and tell me that the concept of reaction testing isn't possible for you, I have no clue what to say to you. If you think I could get a confident scum read TWO PAGES IN THE GAME you're actually insane, lol.

Vpte: redFF
because your reads are actually embarrassing
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 113, implosion wrote:Hey guys you should all read post 89

I did, and I disagree it's a valid tell, sorry!
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:38 am

Post by projectmatt »

Sorry, graduating from my grade today/been getting stuff together the last few days so I haven't had a lot of time. This evening I should have time to just sit down and think things through
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:21 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 148, redFF wrote:
In post 114, projectmatt wrote:Hahaha, oh wow. I said WHY it came off as forced enthusiasm but I also explained I was stretching the truth so see how Implosion would react to me. This point is awful.

"I made a shitty vote and got called out on it. Don't worry guys i'm not scum i was just reaction testing lolol!"

Hahahahhaa

Okay so, RedFF, let me get this straight.

You think THIS:

In post 66, projectmatt wrote:
Unvote

isn't oddly confident for 3 pages in the game? ESPECIALLY since you've played with me before and you know it takes time for me to get a solid scumread.

Basically, there is
NO WAY
you are town and if you are it's rather disgusting that you're jumping on such a blatantly stupid and illogical point to make me look bad.

In post 172, Mastermind of Sin wrote:God, it only took 7 pages for this game to bore the shit out of me. :(

It's OK, you're town. And I feel the exact same way about this game.

RedFF is scum. Mastermind of Sin is town. I don't have any other confident reads than that so far, I'm sorry.

Although up in Vasta..

Crypto is pretty obviously town and Nobody Special is painfully obvious mafia as well.

I need someone to convince me to vote Tierce. I've never played in a game with him so saying "he's usually obvious town" won't fly with me and I strongly believe that Red is scum at this point as well
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:33 am

Post by projectmatt »

yeah because you know me redFF, i never reaction test players at all, and i'm known to get confident scum reads on players a few pages within the first day
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 196, Vi wrote:Mastermind of Sin fails the reaction test by offering no reaction at all. He'll go after redFF.

Magister Ludi, you're calling redFF a counterwagon to Tierce. Between those two wagons, who are the Town and who are the scum?

Not sure if p-matt has read my posts if he's asking for a case on Tierce.

roflcopter intentionally tying himself to Tierce is made of :? .

More at etc.

I did read your posts, I just don't agree that the actions Tierce has committed are scumtells, at least not so much that I would value his lynch over someone like redFF (obvious scum) today. I'll give you this, Vi, if you help me lynch redFF today I'll seriously consider looking over Tierce and refining my read - IF the points are valid.

In post 200, quadz08 wrote:No, fuck this.

VOTE: Mastermind of Sin

Get in or get the fuck out.

(Tierce is still scum.)

Mastermind of Sin is town, though. I really couldn't care less that you want to lynch him for not doing anything, we're aiming to get the mafia, remember?

In post 204, Vi wrote:
My temptation is to say that MoS and Zaj are good demonstrations for whether there's a Vig in the game.
I really don't want to let the JUSTICEwagons falter, but... it's kind of hard to protest when the new wagon is on MoS.

roflcopter is under the mistaken belief that my supaTown read on Amrun has anything to do with meta.

It seems pretty silly to advocate a vig shot on somebody when they're not actively participating in spite of the fact that they've scattered towntells around their posts - if there's a vig shot it should be for someone who's extremely likely to be scum, not for the people who aren't as talkative.

In post 238, Vi wrote:...

Unvote: Tierce
Vote: redFF
(L-2)

Although I'm really not swayed by that read on iaun, but etc.

hmrm, looks like i won't have to make that deal with you after all. good.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Vasta:

Hey, BBmolla! You're town. Please don't make it so that I have the urge to slap you across the face every time you post.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 254, quadz08 wrote:
In post 252, projectmatt wrote:It seems pretty silly to advocate a vig shot on somebody when they're not actively participating in spite of the fact that they've scattered towntells around their posts - if there's a vig shot it should be for someone who's extremely likely to be scum, not for the people who aren't as talkative.

what

Point out towntells in either MoS' of Zaj's posts. Do it right now, because I am calling hardcore bullshit on you.

zajnet hasn't towntold, i think MoS has because his blatant apathy and acclaimed "i'm bored of this game" attitude is something i don't really think he would try as scum and he comes off as drained out town and my point is advocating the shot on the people who aren't talking as opposed to the people who are actually scum is rlly dumb
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 257, quadz08 wrote:I don't think I've ever played in a game with MoS (or if I have, I don't recall), but after meeting him in person, I would bet money that MoS would do that regardless of alignment. And as I said earlier, I don't have any strong scumreads at the moment.

I've never played a game with MoS, the way he was coming off felt town though considering what I've seen of him as a player, I generally don't have strong meta for any player.

In post 259, Vi wrote:Incidentally, p-matt, how much is that Mastermind of Sin Town read worth to you?

In all honesty? Nothing. I suppose I was frustrated to see people suggesting he get shot for lurking though when I could easily see him doing it as town. I was more frustrated that it was being put in favor of vigging someone like redFF, as well.

In post 282, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Fairly amused by the various people trying to claim that my play in this game is *not* an alignment tell and then trying to use that convince a vig to kill town without actually justifying their assertion.

In other news, I'm interested in hearing a succinct summary of the case on redFF.

Goodness freaking sake, stop ruining any town credit I may have granted you.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by projectmatt »

mastermind's recent posting actually makes me want to vote him and that's really really sad
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Okay, MoS you are actually digging the nail in your own coffin right now and it's just sad.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:36 am

Post by projectmatt »

i'm following this game

iamausername is town as well

I'm going to be out today (going to some big firework show) but tomorrow I'll try to catch up and tell you my thoughts before the deadline (ALTHOUGH REDFF IS SCUM AND IT'S EXCEEDINGLY OBVIOUS by how painfully awful his baseless attacks are)
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:46 am

Post by projectmatt »

okay i only have a few minutes but i'll try to summarize quickly and go in depth tomorrow

you attempting to imply that i'm playing in a manner where im backing statements that i retract right away is laughable because it's completely ignorant to the concept of a reaction test which i very well know that you are aware of. your defense to this statement is "WELL, THIS IS DIFFERENT, BECAUSE YOU ARE SCUM" which is the very definition of circular logic.

your vote is currently parked on a player that nobody else even agrees is scum and as far as i remember you've hardly taken any kind of stance whatsoever on any of the popular wagons.

you play in a manner of "get this guy lynched and get closer to winning" as opposed to a town thought process of "scumhunt and figure out who the mafia is slowly".

you are over eager to attack and if you are town im just going to be straight up baffled

that's enough for now
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:48 am

Post by projectmatt »

oh and your defense of you lurking this game away is literally "HEY GUYS, I know that I'M lurking but these people are too, so why don't you get rid of them first!?" which is a poor deflection
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:55 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 382, redFF wrote:
In post 379, projectmatt wrote:you attempting to imply that i'm playing in a manner where im backing statements that i retract right away is laughable because it's completely ignorant to the concept of a reaction test which i very well know that you are aware of.

So every point I've raised against you can be explained by reaction testing?

In post 256, projectmatt wrote:
In post 254, quadz08 wrote:
In post 252, projectmatt wrote:It seems pretty silly to advocate a vig shot on somebody when they're not actively participating in spite of the fact that they've scattered towntells around their posts - if there's a vig shot it should be for someone who's extremely likely to be scum, not for the people who aren't as talkative.

what

Point out towntells in either MoS' of Zaj's posts. Do it right now, because I am calling hardcore bullshit on you.

zajnet hasn't towntold, i think MoS has because his blatant apathy and acclaimed "i'm bored of this game" attitude is something i don't really think he would try as scum and he comes off as drained out town and my point is advocating the shot on the people who aren't talking as opposed to the people who are actually scum is rlly dumb

Please explain how saying that zahnet and MoS are dropping towntells then being unable to provide any of those towntells when asked and instead saying they aren't dropping towntells is reaction testing. What reactions were you looking for?

In post 380, projectmatt wrote:oh and your defense of you lurking this game away is literally "HEY GUYS, I know that I'M lurking but these people are too, so why don't you get rid of them first!?" which is a poor deflection

I have not been "lurking the game away". I have more posts than you. And that is not what I did, I simply made points against Peregrine and noted he had been lurking. This has nothing to do with whether I'd been lurking or not, I was just pointing that out about him. This is an attempt to latch onto something Tierce said in with some added caps in an attempt to look like your seriously scumhunting.

1. Every point you've raised about me has essentially been because I've reaction tested.

2. I pointed out where I thought MoS towntold???

3. Yes actually, you've lurked through a significant part of the game and I openly admit that I've lurked a bit. Your response to being called out was this:

In post 350, redFF wrote:DCL why am I scummy for jumping on your fast building wagon but you aren't for jumping on mine?

I don't really see MoS scum right now tbh.
People are talking about me disappearing, but what about projectmatt? After his shit vote on implosion and backtrack to say he was reaction testing, he hasn't done anything of note.

Matt why does MoS's posting make you sad? That's an odd choice of words.

Also the biggest lurker of the game (aside from zajnet who just flaked) is Peregrine

don't waste your breath, i did take that tell from tierce because it's an extremely valid tell and you can't deny that after being called out for not posting your response was to call out two other players who were a little worse than you instead of facing the actual music which is pathetic if you are town

not to mention that awful filler question between those two statements even though you're already deadset on tunneling me

ALSO, nice job, dude, by only responding to
part
of my case and completely ignoring the fact where I call you out for not talking about the popular wagons at all and how your vote is hopelessly parked.

In post 389, Vi wrote:p-matt needs more discussion about Tierce.

Yeah, I'm focusing most of my energy on killing redFF. I remember looking to Tierce briefly and not seeing what was awful about her because it came off that the primary thing people were seeing was meta. If you'd like me to, I'll invest more research into her (which you probably do). However, we need a trade. You need to research redFF as well. (yes this is the second time i've tried to bargain with you in this game)

In post 398, quadz08 wrote:MoS. You said you would be V/LA through the weekend on Tuesday, the 3rd. 3 days before the original deadline. You had ELEVEN DAYS before that to do something, anything at all. Don't give me this "but I'm not heeeeeeeeere" bullshit, you know well and good you could have posted content before this week. Hell, you're posting more now (during your V/LA) than you did before! Self-preservation is a powerful drug, isn't it?

This is why MoS posting makes me sad and he's the only wagon I'm willing to switch to today.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:48 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 523, Tierce wrote:
In post 517, DCLXVI wrote:UNVOTE: redFF

I need to think about this, and redFF is right about mos being able to come in and hammer anytime. and regardless of mos' alignment from his perspective that would be the right play.
In post 521, DCLXVI wrote:I confess, I only unvoted cause I wanted to be able to hammer. I never get to hammer.

VOTE: redFF

DIE SCUM DIE

I hate this, even if you were calling him scum before now. It feels contrived regardless of redFF's alignment.

And Vi, the obv downsides are 1) we can never get good things, so there's obviously a catch if they are town and 2) the catch would be that the scum are frigging powerhouses of doom. :/

Something occurred to me last night:

In post 1, Cyoeraeth wrote:Instead of using your normal night choice, you may send the choice “Portal”. This will cause you to wake up in the other thread. Changing threads
in this way
can only be prevented by your death.

Emphasis
mine.
Methinks there be portal-manipulating powers out there.

in the case that redFF is scum I find it very likely that this was a town post that DCL made. If redFF flips town by a miracle of God I'll look into that again, though

Plum dropped a few towntells in Post #536 which is a good sign.

In post 546, Korts wrote:
In post 541, Vi wrote:
In post 539, Korts wrote:I may be too old school to understand, but I'm highly unnerved by the number of shared town reads. You're just painting targets on each other with such wild abandon that I'm actually fascinated.
And I'm fascinated by how you're thinking shared Town reads are a bad thing. Do go on.

You're giving away unnecessary information about your mental whereabouts. Basically you're giving scum a list of instructions for how to manipulate you.

My stance is that town reads are best not shared unless your read is certain and they're in serious danger of being lynched. Anything else gives scum unwarranted insight into your scumhunting process.

Not necessarily. Openly stating a townread on a player isn't a dead giveaway for the scum to mimic it. If a scum attempts to the mimic a towntell that another player makes it should be pretty obvious that it's contrived but w/e, I'm fond of your paranoia.

In post 555, Korts wrote:And before you come in with the argument that town reads help catch scum by finding those who are not, here's the thing. We vote to lynch scum. We don't vote to not lynch not scum. If someone is in danger of being lynched who shouldn't, by all means, speak up, but otherwise, your town reads are of no value to the community.

This logic is so extremely backwards though I'm not sure what to make of it.

I'm not going to bother quoting anymore but Plum comes off as extremely town in her two catch up posts, Implosion keeps coming off as very very contrived and I believe Red will flip mafia which is excellent.

If anybody would like to talk to me right now while we're waiting I'll be online for a while. I generally get reads a lot better when things are fast paced - which is something I'm still working on when I'm playing forum mafia. My apologies for the delays in posts.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:24 am

Post by projectmatt »

@Vasta,

Petapan are you really trying to imply that I was distancing myself from redFF while also failing to read the rest of my ISO which consists of me tunneling on him and trying to make deals to get him lynched? I don't know dude, it seems like you're ignoring that completely.

Weapons has some extremely uncanny confidence and his defense is nonsensical and he's a good lynch.

gotta admit I'll need to read Sir Bast again though because a fair amount of my focus was on this thread.

Now, back to
Aia..

I'm actually thinking of an Implosion lynch at the moment but I need to re-read interactions and such before I make up my mind.

This, however...

In post 636, DCLXVI wrote:I have to agree with Vi:

In post 632, Magister Ludi wrote:People who I am willing to Lynch, and who may also be scum

This doesn't feel right.

is nitpicking.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by projectmatt »

MOD: V/KA through tomorrow until around Friday. I will likely be able to read this thread during that time but making a post will be very difficult.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by projectmatt »

back from v/la but too tired to do anything. maybe tomorrow.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Alright I'll legitimately start cracking down on content tomorrow (although from the looks of it there's not a look to look at)
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 699, Magister Ludi wrote:If korts gets traction, I can come too.

..You realize you get traction on wagons by joining them, right?

Hey, Shadoweh:
I agree PARTLY that Implosion is a little bit off, but your attack is bad and your attempts to discredit him for not having any reads while legitimately outing one read on Implosion is bad and you should feel bad. Give me more than that.

In post 726, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 724, Plum wrote:
Yeah.

Pointing and nodding is the laziest form of pretending to scumhunt. I could copy/paste all your posts too with a 'Uh huh' and 'Oh boy' after every line if i wanted and it would be as informative as mud.

This is where it's at today. Enter the game. Do this: nothing, and shit-talk the guy with the biggest wagon on him for . . . not doing enough. Hell,
I/i] found implosion's scumhunting efforts today at least somewhat questionable. That last line is the kicker.

"I found this person's scumhunting questionable as well. But when Shadoweh brings it up it is scummy."
U mad town is kicking you ass? Scum #2 caught.

Bad, bad, bad.

I don't understand Vi's attack on PergV.

Now that I've actually read over the thread, I'm highly tempted to vote Shadoweh, but what I want from her are other reads. Reads that aren't just "Implosion scum". ACTUAL reads. Town reads.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Did you read my post, Vi?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by projectmatt »

He's at L-1, hence why I'm trying to ask for reads to understand his alligment. I had a mild scum read on redFF, and I asked him for reads. When he responded I knew that he was scum. It's OK to question first, we have time.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:41 am

Post by projectmatt »

Considering my last post was at the bottom of the last page you really can't tell me that I'm lurking. I'm here, with the plausible intent to hammer on Shadoweh and I'm waiting for her to contribute. Her reads are bad and I'm probably going to within the day.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:57 am

Post by projectmatt »

Potentially. I think her reads lack substance and feel a little bit made up. Her attack on Implosion is hypocritical but as I stated, I was going to attempt to get a real read on her before I decided to hammer - she's done nothing so far to make me change my mind.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by projectmatt »

sorry, i had family visiting and kind of forgot about this game. will catch up tomorrow
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:40 am

Post by projectmatt »

A. Implosion is town. 95% sure after recent events.

B. The quickhammer on PeregineV was unneeded and I know that we've lynched scum in the last few days but that's no reason for us to get cocky. I suspect he's going to flip town, which we can afford at this point in time but it's important we be more careful the next days.

C. In the rare event that PeregineV is scum, the proper play is for a few players from Vasta to transfer over to here.

D. PeregineV's shot on Quadz was probably fake and I'm going to cross my fingers that it's the truth.

In post 897, implosion wrote:Vasta should go faster.

this is really really bad posting.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:46 am

Post by projectmatt »

VASTA:

In post 939, Amrun wrote:Oh, for Aia -

PROJECTMATT, WHY DID YOU NOT IMMEDIATELY VOTE DCL AFTER REDFF FLIPPED SCUM OR ANY OTHE RTIME AFTER THAT? WHAT IS YOUR READ ON HIM?

I initially hated the way that he hammered redFF but saw other towntells from him which made him not a feasible vote. Granted, I have several town reads in this game and only a few of them are confident - when PeregineV flips town (which I believe he will) I'll be forced to read through everything again and start from the drawing board.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 904, Vi wrote:
In post 902, projectmatt wrote:C. In the rare event that PeregineV is scum, the proper play is for a few players from Vasta to transfer over to here.
why

Actually I haven't put a huge amount of thought into it so let me think it over
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 924, Magister Ludi wrote:A targeting role would be nice

Why? (I've been extremely busy lately and it turns out I'll be in a play without internet access for a week which is a problem, tomorrow is my birthday but I'll try to at least post something, or respond to Vi's question)
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Oh wow, I didn't notice this game had ended until now. First of all, I'd like to sincerely apologize for my actions as doctor this game. I did save Implosion n2, but I wasn't thinking on the last night because I needed to leave for vacation in like five minutes without internet for a week, and i thought, "oh, shoot, i need to protect someone!" and pretty much just picked who i thought was town at the top of my head without thinking about his claim, lol

thank you for modding this setup, i really did enjoy it. my reads were fairly good in this game so i guess i didn't do awfully, this game was pretty enjoyable and the town ruled so yeah, GG

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”