Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:57 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 524, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 522, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 521, Klingoncelt wrote:I find myself wondering how many of those on SC's wagon are Scum.

What makes you think there are more scum than normal on his wagon?

lmao.
Pray tell. expand on your line of thinking. Or admit that you pulled this question out of your monkey behind.
Elyse is still scum who else did I call scum? idek. Jacquen idk alive I decided they might be playing to their scum meta.
Boon yeah that guy his posts read fake to me. Not the most recent ones the catching up ones they make me cringe. his recent ones make me pause his futures ones make me wet (cuz 3). Let's call him town for now. strange cougar le OMGUS face. idek what to say about the guy I haven't really read what he's saying ive mostuy skimmed it. Them and I just now noticed the trinity guy un klingon? In the review thing I like what boonskies says don't like sc replies.

pssst sheep me. forget your troubles come on get happy; I'm Reaaaaaal!

VOTE: monkeyman

It was a simple question, there's nothing to expand.

I don't find the wagon scummy, so I don't think there's a lot of scum on the wagon.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 521, Klingoncelt wrote:I find myself wondering how many of those on SC's wagon are Scum.

More scum than normal?

Define "normal."

This early in the game, with this many players, the voters could be all Town.
Could
be.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 526, Klingoncelt wrote:

More scum than normal?

Define "normal."

Could
be.

In my experience most wagons have at least one scum on them, regardless if they are town or scum wagons.

Even wagons on town may be heavy town on day one, as information is limited and mislynches are more common.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 527, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Even wagons on town may be heavy town on day one, as information is limited and mislynches are more common.

Why, then, did you emphasize the size of my wagon in #520? What makes my wagon any different from anyone else's?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 528, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 527, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Even wagons on town may be heavy town on day one, as information is limited and mislynches are more common.

Why, then, did you emphasize the size of my wagon in #520? What makes my wagon any different from anyone else's?

Because the critic of your wagon was implying that Boon's vote was scummy, but didn't mention anyone else on the wagon.
alivechihiro
alivechihiro
Goon
alivechihiro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by alivechihiro »

In post 507, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 499, alivechihiro wrote:Like I realize it's hard to notice that someone was already not posting a lot
before
you created a reason to look for the behavior, but there's timestamps for a reason.

It had the 3rd most posts up to that time and then flaked posting 4 times over the next several days. Flail moar.

I show that the basis of your argument is objectively false and you flat ignore me. Flail moar yourself. UNVOTE: VOTE: Jaqen Hghar
Current work schedule: 10:45-4:45 PM weekdays, usually not working saturdays
they/them/their(s) pronouns are also acceptable.
alivechihiro
alivechihiro
Goon
alivechihiro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by alivechihiro »

In post 508, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 500, Garmr wrote:@jaq

can you break character seriously it's given me a head ache.

A man suggests aspirin.

And I'm not sure whether ignoring a request for coherent communication is rude and scummy, or just rude. Either way, put a bit more consideration into it.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I'm currently stuck on my iPhone. I promised myself not to post from iPhone because last game I had a lot of rage creep into my playstyle while iPhone posting. I will get to my PC finally this afternoon or tomorrow and do what I didn't finish yet.
I didn't vote because I was undecided on Yakka vs alivechihiro. I'm evaluating if I beleive alivechihiro and I'm not sold on town Yakko yet either. Chihiros recent vote on jaqar needs reviewing.
I also want to evaluate the wagon on cougar to see if I agree/disagree. I'm sorry and ill commit more as soon as I can.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 530, alivechihiro wrote:
In post 499, alivechihiro wrote:Like I realize it's hard to notice that someone was already not posting a lot
before
you created a reason to look for the behavior, but there's timestamps for a reason.

It had the 3rd most posts up to that time and then flaked posting 4 times over the next several days. Flail moar.

I show that the basis of your argument is objectively false and you flat ignore me. Flail moar yourself. UNVOTE: VOTE: Jaqen Hghar

I might join you just so I don't have to read his posts anymore.

I do want to see his response to your posts though.

Monkey's play is sloppy but I don't think it's scummy.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

before

A man sees It's had some coaching in Its scum topic to attack It's attacker with omgus.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by massive »

In post 441, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 435, massive wrote:I've been liking Sky_Paladin's posts so I'm a little surprised to see they aren't voting.

Is that the cold breath of paranoia breathing down your nape? Or are you scum attempting to cast aspersions?

I don't think I have anything to be paranoid about yet. Not to mention, in general, I don't get paranoid until WELL into the game. There was no aspersing, either, I was thinking "I should sheep Sky_Paladin" and was surprised they hadn't voted.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Why are you so sure SC is town?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:59 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 432, inte wrote:
In post 424, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 423, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Sky wrote:
In post 421, Sky_Paladin wrote:
@Monkey

If you want to meta dive Yakko and share the results to support your case, go for it.

I did some sparradic meta searching and I didn't see anything like this in other games.

Yakko wrote:In this game, do you believe Yakko's statements and votes are inconsistent with each other? If so, how/why.

Yes, I don't think in his first vote of Elyse that he really thought she was 100% scum on post #40 or so. That is an inconsistancy.

Sky wrote:
You can read my questioning of Chihiro to get the fine details, but the meat of it is, Chihiro dismissed the definitely faked town pr/vig while she's voting Yakko for
possibly
faking a scum read. To me, this looks inconsistent. What do you think?

I'm not sure what chihiro's vote on Yakko has to do with the dayvig.

It says to lynch all liars. It votes Yakko who hasn't technically lied, that one just said he would lie. Then a man fakes vig which is an outright lie and It says nothing. Major contradiction in beliefs.

i like this, but how do we interpret this?

It=alivechihiro since It said to another 'wrong pronoun' earlier. A man suggests tying one end of a rope round Its neck and the other end to a strong anchor point and then shoving It off the cliff would be a fantastic response.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 519, Elyse wrote:
@IAI
You are being sticky with your reads on massive and me. Updates on that? Why are you still scumreading us? (I do think massive could be scum, the post yakko pointed out was scummy) What are your thoughts on Boon/SC?

Yeah you dropped a couple of early game scum tells. I don't disclose them due to the fact that scum will stop doing those things in games with me. But to see I'm not full of crap, feel free to check out post 470 in NY 179, where I mention flubber dropping a few early game scum tells too (he flipped scum later). I know it sucks for you cause it doesn't give you a chance to defend urself, for that I'm sorry.

Massive has done nothing to change my scum read on him earlier.

As for boon/SC, I get a town vibe from boon, while I am feeling the opposite from SC. Not a fan of his recent long post and his "I know you are but what am I" defense.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:11 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

More scum than normal?

Define "normal."

Could
be.

Then why did u even bring it up in the first place? It came off to me that you were trying to put into doubt the validity of the wagon on SC. If he flips scum now, ur next in my mind.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 533, Elyse wrote:
before

I might join you just so I don't have to read his posts anymore.

I do want to see his response to your posts though.

Monkey's play is sloppy but I don't think it's scummy.

Elyse, who do read as scum currently?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:14 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 535, massive wrote:
In post 441, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 435, massive wrote:I've been liking Sky_Paladin's posts so I'm a little surprised to see they aren't voting.

Is that the cold breath of paranoia breathing down your nape? Or are you scum attempting to cast aspersions?

I don't think I have anything to be paranoid about yet. Not to mention, in general, I don't get paranoid until WELL into the game. There was no aspersing, either, I was thinking "I should sheep Sky_Paladin" and was surprised they hadn't voted.

Do you often sheep other players D1?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 514, Ankamius wrote:
In post 511, Garmr wrote:
In post 510, Ankamius wrote:Garmr, I have two town metas and you basically described the one you haven't seen yet.

So can I ask why that standard only applies to you and not me or other players you been pushing (well voting not really pushing). Also you haven't actually refuted any of my points or shown any other alternative reasons to my questions/push.

If there's a reason to respond to your points beyond what I did, then I will. Right now, there isn't.

You'll also notice that I never pushed you at all beyond that post.

So then what was the point about raising suspicion on me for joining the strange cougar wagon with out the intention of trying to get any information out of it? It's like you expected me to not defend myself from bad logic and asking questions while letting you cover me with your scum brush. Instead you ended up cowering at my presence when I showed I wasn't easy prey and It feels like your trying to back away from me so I will leave you alone.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:00 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man thinks theres enough to discuss now Aunt Jemina

Neutral
hi im Yakko (44 bothers Jaqen enough to keep this one out of a man's town pile. A man likes the interaction alivechihiro had with Yakko even less. The whole spat reads like one trying to hard for town red over the others stance on lying. If either AC or Elyse flip scum this one must needs rope)

Garmr (a man liked his early interaction with Elyse as well as his 490 to Ankamius in reference to Garmr's answer to RQS, but has no like at all for his 491 to the same as he sets the hook without letting the fishie nibble. A man will have to look at this again later and decide if this one was anxious to put his suspicions out and therefor excited town or slipped and is scum pushing a mislynch. Null for now)

Aunt Jemina (a man would like to now knock this one's rust off and get her sorted already)

ZZZX (a man finds this one as understandable as this on finds a man so will defer to others here)

Pine

DeltaWave (this one is Pine II and can frankly eat rope if he doesn't get with it)

Valar Morghulis

Klingoncelt (this one is full of naught but fluff thus far; a man is unable to sort her for lack of content but wouldn't argue to spare her at this point)

Boonskiies (gives nothing a man can sort and says it does so as any alignment; not only would a man not oppose,a vote but advocates ridding town of the unknown well prior to LyLo)

PeregrineV (leaves a man expecting more given other games played with PV. This will change as more from him comes but for now a man is indifferent)

MonkeyMan576 (hasn't said anything that wouldn't just as easily come from scum as from town, from a man's pov. This one could be an easy mislynch but it could just as easily be scum. A man will shed no tears to see this one make an early exit)

Valar Dohaeris

Jaqen H'ghar (just so, as a mod confirmed to a man)

T S O (scum T S O has an identifiable agenda which a man has yet not seen here)

StrangerCoug (a man thinks SC is town, though each of his posts seem structured- which is consistent with his answer to a man's random question where he described himself as a type A personality)

Ankamius (a man liked Q2 quite well and was looking forward to playing for once with one who sees things as does a man)

massive (this one seems a little unsure of himself, which a man likes much and more as contrasted with the massive scum he's seen in other games)

Fresh (this one has been fairly active searching for scum agenda and though a man disagrees with some of his conclusions, seems genuine in his thoughts)

Inte (a man likes the concise scum hunting exhibited here, but hopes it's naught but a cruel jape conceived from a park restroom...)

Sky_Paladin (gut)

Only Death Can Pay for Life

I Am Innocent (This one's cognitive dissonance and overreaction rings loudly of one with an agenda)

Elyse (a man likes not 195 as everything after the comma says 'yep, I'm scum', nor passive aggressive way of complaining about early pressure in 199, nor the apparent buddying or teamwork- whichever it is- in 533)

alivechihiro (a man sees a history of painting, rather than finding, scum as well as a few instances of cogdis intrinsic to scum)
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

...and a man's formatting all fell off...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Neutral

hi im Yakko (44 bothers Jaqen enough to keep this one out of a man's town pile. A man likes the interaction alivechihiro had with Yakko even less. The whole spat reads like one trying to hard for town red over the others stance on lying. If either AC or Elyse flip scum this one must needs rope)

Garmr (a man liked his early interaction with Elyse as well as his 490 to Ankamius in reference to Garmr's answer to RQS, but has no like at all for his 491 to the same as he sets the hook without letting the fishie nibble. A man will have to look at this again later and decide if this one was anxious to put his suspicions out and therefor excited town or slipped and is scum pushing a mislynch. Null for now)

Aunt Jemina (a man would like to now knock this one's rust off and get her sorted already, so lend a man your voice and ear. Now seems more apropos than before)

ZZZX (a man finds this one as understandable as this on finds a man so will defer to others here)

Pine

DeltaWave (this one has nothing to base anything on and can frankly eat rope if he doesn't get with it)

Valar Morghulis

Klingoncelt (this one is full of naught but fluff thus far; a man is unable to sort her for lack of content but wouldn't argue to spare her at this point)

Boonskiies (gives nothing a man can sort and says it does so as any alignment; not only would a man not oppose,a vote but advocates ridding town of the unknown well prior to LyLo)

PeregrineV (leaves a man expecting more given other games played with PV. This will change as more from him comes but for now a man is indifferent)

MonkeyMan576 (hasn't said anything that wouldn't just as easily come from scum as from town, from a man's pov. This one could be an easy mislynch but it could just as easily be scum. A man will shed no tears to see this one make an early exit)

Valar Dohaeris

Jaqen H'ghar (just so, as a mod confirmed to a man)

T S O (scum T S O has an identifiable agenda which a man has yet not seen here)

StrangerCoug (a man thinks SC is town, though each of his posts seem structured- which is consistent with his answer to a man's random question where he described himself as a type A personality)

Ankamius (a man liked Q2 quite well and was looking forward to playing for once with one who sees things as does a man)

massive (this one seems a little unsure of himself, which a man likes much and more as contrasted with the massive scum he's seen in other games)

Fresh (this one has been fairly active searching for scum agenda and though a man disagrees with some of his conclusions, seems genuine in his thoughts)

Inte (a man likes the concise scum hunting exhibited here, but hopes it's naught but a cruel jape conceived from a park restroom...)

Sky_Paladin (gut)

Only Death Can Pay for Life

I Am Innocent (This one's cognitive dissonance and overreaction rings loudly of one with an agenda)

Elyse (a man likes not 195 as everything after the comma says 'yep, I'm scum', nor passive aggressive way of complaining about early pressure in 199, nor the apparent buddying or teamwork- whichever it is- in 533)

alivechihiro (a man sees a history of painting, rather than finding, scum as well as a few instances of cogdis intrinsic to scum)
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:31 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 527, MonkeyMan576 wrote:

More scum than normal?

Define "normal."

Could
be.

In my experience most wagons have at least one scum on them, regardless if they are town or scum wagons.

Even wagons on town may be heavy town on day one, as information is limited and mislynches are more common.

NEVER build your raeads on that fact

we nearly won organic mafia game when town made this mistake. As town you have 0 info of how many scum - if at all - are on a wagon. its a bad practice
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:34 am

Post by ZZZX »

More scum than normal?

Define "normal."

Could
be.

This^

in organic mafia (game I talk about alot) we as scum caused the first 3 days to be mislynches with (0!!) mafia on them

then got rekt by an un-lucky tracker tracking us 4 times in a row
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
alivechihiro
alivechihiro
Goon
alivechihiro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:24 am

Post by alivechihiro »

In post 534, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
before

A man sees It's had some coaching in Its scum topic to attack It's attacker with omgus.

Yep, that's exactly it! After clamming up by posting more, to avoid looking scummy in a game where several players had me as a townread, I OMGUS you by voting consistently with my previously stated position to lynch all liars! Congratulations, you've discovered the ultimate truth of Mafia: win by interpreting all facts as their own exact opposites!

UNVOTE: VOTE: Jaqen Hghar
harder
alivechihiro
alivechihiro
Goon
alivechihiro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:26 am

Post by alivechihiro »

Also: Who the fuck would
encourage
their scumbuddy to OMGUS? Your claim that I'm being coached is obvious projection.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”