Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Aircraft Madness - Over

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Rule set

General rules

1] This is a game. HAVE FUN!
2] Respect your fellow players at all times. If I feel attacks are getting too personal or out of hand I will replace/mod kill you as I see fit.
3] I can and will add to these rules as the situation deems it. All added rules will be announced in thread.
4] Do not quote any private mod/player communications. Do not pretend to quote private mod/player communications. Doing so will result in a modkill.
5] There is to be no communication outside this thread unless your PM states otherwise.

Game play rules

6] Mod kills will end the day.
7] All votes must be in all bold to count and in the following format: Vote: jasonT1981. []Unvotes are nice,but not required..
I will not tolerate any kind of voting tricks. You have been warned.

8] A lynch will be reached when a majority of players (one-half of the living players plus one) vote for a specific player.
9] Once this point is reached, no amount of unvoting will stop the lynch.
10] Each day will have a deadline of three weeks. If a majority hasn't been reached by then there shall be no lynch
11] Each night will have a deadline of three days, the weekend counts as one day.
12] Once a lynch has been reached, all players, (including the lynched player) may continue to post until I can lock the thread.
13] Once you're dead.. Well you're dead. No more posting, dead people can't type! They also can't talk to others still in the game and tell them any info they may or may not have. Simple “bah” posts are allowed, I will delete anything else.

The everything else rules

14]
This is the mod font. Do not use it.

15] No invisible text, stupidly small text or hiding text inside [ color = black ] tags.
16] I will try and get a votecount up as often as possible. Feel free to request a vote count at any time.
17] Prods will go out if you haven't posted in 72 hours. If you don't pick up that prod in 48 hours I will look for a replacement. If I end up having to prod you a bunch of times I will probably just replace you.
18] If you think you won't be able to post in the thread for a couple of days then please post a notice letting everyone know just that.
19] Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
20] Bold all requests to the mod to make them easier for me not to miss.
21] I'm human, I make mistakes. Feel free to point out mistakes with small things such as the votecount in thread. If you have issues with the game on a bigger level then please PM me.
22] There is to be no discussion of, or linking to other games currently in process.
23] If the game is dragging, I will shorten the deadline and notify you in thread.
24] No personal insults or rage swearing - if I feel your behavior is unsporting I will replace you without warning.
25] No asking for Mod kills or asking for someone to be replaced (outside of lack of activity replacements)
26] Do not try to look for loopholes in rules - this will result in a modkill.
27] If I have to prod you 3 times in a day, or 4 times over all, you will be replaced automatically (see below)

On the player list, beside each player the following will be shown to show how many prods they have received.

* = 1 Prod
** = 2 prods
*** = 3 prods (if 3 in a day you WILL replaced no matter how much you promise to post)
X = 4 prods / replaced (4 prods over all will mean replacement)

Special Notes: if a slot has to be replaced more than once from failing to pick up prods or flaking, that slot will be eliminated from the game. If a slot has to be replaced for a 3rd time (regardless of flaking, replacement request or failed prods) that slot shall be eliminated from the game.

Due to multiple variants of the same plane (Boeing 737-300/Boeing 737-400) it is possible some people could get the same type of aircraft but a different variant.

New Prod dodging rules in place.. no longer is it acceptable to post 'prod dodge' or 'prod received' and not post again for a few days. Posts like that will no longer count.

Vanilla Town PM

15 Hello (player) you are (Aircraft Name) and you are a Vanilla town. You have no powers except your vote during the day phase. Use it wisely.

Aircraft Bio goes here.

First Flight: 11th Spet 1981

Game thread

you win when all threats to town are eliminated
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:20 pm, edited 12 times in total.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Player List

Hermy
havingfitz
5 Red Ryu*
Pjovek
The Goodfather
qwints *
inHimshallibe
9 kuribo
12 mozamis
I Am Innocent
Katsuki

Players Dead

Aptil was the Panavia Tornado GR4, Vanilla town lynched day 1

DrippingGoofBall was the Eurofighter Typhoon, Vanilla town Killed Night 1

The Mask was an Airbus A380, town tracker Modkilled Day 2.

titus was the Avro Vulcan XH558, Vanilla town killed night 2

Aunt Jemina was Concorde, town Neighborizer. lynched day 3

yessiree was the Supermarine Spitfire,Vanilla town killed night 3

WayneGG was the F-16 Fighting Falcon, Vanilla Town lynched Day 4

PereV was a Hawk T1 Red Arrow, Vanilla town killed Night 4

Mod Killed

The Mask was an Airbus A380, town tracker Modkilled Day 2.
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:47 am, edited 18 times in total.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Jets have been scrambled.... ATC has given you permission to take off! The skies are yours!

(Note - pay attention to special rules)

With 15 Alive it takes 8 to Lynch

(expired on 2014-01-05 16:51:20)

till Day 1 Landing
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:16 am

Post by kuribo »

vote: aptil

figure I'll start off picking on someone i've never heard of and work my way up
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:45 am

Post by mozamis »

hey kuribo believe we played in "Always Sunny..."

Getting Narnia off my chest:
VOTE GARMR
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:51 am

Post by mozamis »

Still funny private plane
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: kuribo

I can play vote the new guy too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Wake1 »

Player List says 15 players.

Post #2 says with 27 players alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Pjovek
Pjovek
Goon
Pjovek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Pjovek »

That's because the game has 7 secretly hidden players and 5 players with schizophrenia.

I am largely of the second group, though I don't always agree with my assessment there.
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Goon
Red Ryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Red Ryu »

1 DrippingGoofball - Hi, who do you know the most off meta here? If not can you tell me about yourself?

2 PeregrineV - I've played with you before right? Or was it me in a newbie game of yours? What do you expect of me in this game as town or scum off memory?

3 Aunt Jemina - I love this food! But what does this mean for you in this game? What can you tell me about your town and scum meta?

4 Hermy - Lets quick lynch Kuribo! Yes or no and why?

5 Red Ryu - Image

6 WayyneGG - GG? Did we win already? Who is gonna be the easiest to read this game and who is gonna be the hardest? If no one, then do you think you're easy to read?

7 Pjovek - You Russian? Or not? Does that mean you are with the Russian mob? If not who is?

8 qwints - Odd name, maybe we should lynch you on this alone? We should or shouldn't and why?

9 kuribo - I'll be sending you to the Shadow Realm! Why should I not do this? If not who do you think is someone we should look at?

10 Garmr - I have some good news, I day copped Kuribo :cop:, we should lynch him yes?

11 Wake88 - Is there a players you find yourself the best to read among everyone here? If so why?

12 mozamis - I claim to be a PR, even with a cop guilty on Kuribo, do you want to join me on this lynch?

13 aptil - I posted a picture next to my name, do you read anything from this? Is this question worthless to ask?

14 Titus - As long as you're not Tidus from ff10 we're cool. Did you role scum this game, or did you not?

15 I Am Innocent - Glad we got an innocent child this game! I'm gonna be sheeping the clear, are you ok with this, and why?

Vote: Kuribo
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I'd like to think I can read Titus just a little better than other players here. We've played in a few games.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

RR, I am the insane Roman General and almost certainly town. I'm a special snowflake. You'll enjoy playing with me.

Wake, I hope so. I hope the game starts posting fast so we can start our dance and read on each other. I'd like to be able to work with you at some point.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by kuribo »

Regarding question 9, I am the only person in the history of this site who has a perfect record at reading DrippingGoofball.

Two, I've been mislynched just twice in the last six years, part of that is because I turn the wagons around on the stupid fucks that try to lynch me

Three, getting wagoned pisses me off to the point that the game devolves into a fifty page shouting match which ALWAYS ends in me standing over the corpse of some aforementioned stupid fuck

Four, meta is bullshit, you want some? Go read mine and know fear

Five, every game DGB and I play together is mostly a race to see which of us gets NKd first

Six, if either of us is scum, we'll probably kill one another N1 anyway

Seventh, I bus hard by meta and go for personal glory. Towns better off letting me bus if I'm scum or SHEEPING me if I'm town

Eight, if you ever fucking threaten me again, I will steal your soul sand take a shit on it. Now, if you wanna dance that's fine, but I promise yoy, I fucking PROMISE you I always lead

Take that meta and stick it in your pee hole

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by kuribo »

Shadow realm my black ass. I come from hell, kid. I'm the fucking devil and I'm here to do the devils business

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 7, Wake1 wrote:Player List says 15 players.

Post #2 says with 27 players alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

?

Fixed haha... Copied and pasted the timer from my last game and thought I changed it
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by kuribo »

AND just so we can be clear, I'm having a shitty day and in no mood to be trifled with

That's your storm warning. You only get one.

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Titus, my gameplay's evolving.

I'm now packing an
Annihilator Beam

Also, please don't worry about any gambits from me.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Goon
Red Ryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Red Ryu »

In post 10, Wake1 wrote:I'd like to think I can read Titus just a little better than other players here. We've played in a few games.
What would you be looking for as either alignment?
In post 11, Titus wrote:RR, I am the insane Roman General and almost certainly town. I'm a special snowflake. You'll enjoy playing with me.

Wake, I hope so. I hope the game starts posting fast so we can start our dance and read on each other. I'd like to be able to work with you at some point.
I will you say? You rolled town? Can I trust you on this or are you lying here?
In post 12, kuribo wrote:Regarding question 9, I am the only person in the history of this site who has a perfect record at reading DrippingGoofball.

Two, I've been mislynched just twice in the last six years, part of that is because I turn the wagons around on the stupid fucks that try to lynch me

Three, getting wagoned pisses me off to the point that the game devolves into a fifty page shouting match which ALWAYS ends in me standing over the corpse of some aforementioned stupid fuck

Four, meta is bullshit, you want some? Go read mine and know fear

Five, every game DGB and I play together is mostly a race to see which of us gets NKd first

Six, if either of us is scum, we'll probably kill one another N1 anyway

Seventh, I bus hard by meta and go for personal glory. Towns better off letting me bus if I'm scum or SHEEPING me if I'm town

Eight, if you ever fucking threaten me again, I will steal your soul sand take a shit on it. Now, if you wanna dance that's fine, but I promise yoy, I fucking PROMISE you I always lead

Take that meta and stick it in your pee hole
Hmm, you put a strong persona on when you play mafia.

you have my interest.

I have a cop guilty on you from my day cop, so am I wrong here?

Reguarding the rest, how soon can you guys read each other. If your both yelling at each other should I assume it is TvS?

Threats, hardly I find it amusing.

But I want to trust you,
let me see into your soul.
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Goon
Red Ryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Red Ryu »

In post 16, Wake1 wrote:Titus, my gameplay's evolving.

I'm now packing an
Annihilator Beam

Why should we not worry about gambits?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by kuribo »

Ryu, you're god damn straight you're wrong

Now, I'll play along just because I hate RVS and Day 1 in general, but if you're gonna seriously fake claim a completely bullshit role and result, I'm going to have to tear you to pieces

Seriously, read my sig and my title, sums up my style

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 18, Red Ryu wrote:
In post 16, Wake1 wrote:Titus, my gameplay's evolving.

I'm now packing an
Annihilator Beam

Why should we not worry about gambits?

You should because DGB is here. If she's town, awesome. If she's scum, don't get lost in her Mist

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by kuribo »

And I don't have a soul, I sold it to my dark master in exchange for bringing him the heads of fallen scum and sending them to Him

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Kuribo, some of the things you brag about are NOT great achievements. For instance, never being mislynched. That means you did not take risk. I could get in a shouting match with you just to prove someone can get in an equal shouting match with you, but I won't be a prick. About the only smart thing you said was meta is bullshit. That is NOT completely accurate. Meta should not be used even for correlation. Meta gets you inside people's heads. What people say about meta is vital.

I don't care to check your stats but if you are telling the truth, you are damn lucky.

RR, I rolled town but you cannot trust me yet as you don't know that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by kuribo »

And DGB is one of the few people I don't yell at

I usually don't zero in on a read on her until day 2

I'm of the opinion DGB is impossible to read day 1.... Most of the time

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by kuribo »

I ain't lucky, Titus and I'll be damned if I don't take risks. I don't get mislynched because I'm always in the top three of posting and even when my reads are bad, people get good results watching others interacting with me

I'd LOVE to get into it with you, because here's another secret about me: I can read rage better than almost anyone. Pushing people into an emotional reaction is how I do some of my best work. So bring it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”