EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 4171, Bulbazak wrote:It's about time someone lynched her. As for our last hiding target, that was due to the Mozamis quick lynch. Fenix and I didn't have the time necessary to coordinate night actions with Chandra, so we decided to play it safe by hiding in our semi-conf. pile. Eddie was a little nervous about Nero, who I thought was town, so I decided to throw him a bone.

And I was DAMN right to be paranoid too. He was scum and we HAD all of the scum between the both of us as far as reads go. That's why we're a fucking scary hydra Bulba. When we're on the ball, it's a magical game. When we have dissonance, see our first hydra game :lol: :lol:
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 4199, Josh_B wrote:AJ- You had to know that the continuously pushing an SK was ludicrous, but the Godfather/ninja was outrageous.

I would like to hear some other people's thoughts on that as well. especially the people that didn't lynch AJ.

I thought the godfather/ninja was unlikely due to the balance between DC and Marvel scum teams.

I was pretty sure either AJ or Vezok was scum at the end. AJ did worry me a bit bring up that if she was lynched and turned town I would be next. While this made me more hesitant, I would have voted her before ending up with another noLynch. The NoLynch the day before kind of annoyed me.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

And that is why you should sheep others instead of having your own ideas
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3289, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3217, Metal Sonic wrote:mala

mozamis

displaced

very likely scum:

Auntie J

I'm leaning scum in this list 'cause no sane scum would shoot MS unless they felt threatened.

I still think Mala's play is INCREDIBLY scummy but since Bulb is vouching for her then I guess we can leave it alone and revisit a few days later if the game isn't over yet.

I'd be good with any of the other three. Could be WIFOM though but *shrugz* But the selective scumhunting case makes me think that he's MU but it was DC that shot MS. I'm going to sheep MS in all games if there's multiple scum in this list.

vote:Displaced

This is binding and i will hold you to this Nero Cain
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 4173, Josh_B wrote:SqG and Rufflig, you both buddied Displaced pretty hard. How do you feel about him being on the table so long after your deaths?

I was fine with it - the point is to leave a poison bullet in town's head. I don't need it to go off at any particular time, I just need it there.

In post 4179, mozamis wrote:Although I didn't care about her alignment - she was a pain in the arse and had to go - I thought Squirrel Girl was almost certainly town. So her getting killed was harsh.

It's hard not to fall into the allure of my avatar's cuteness quotient. :P
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:59 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I dont think I've ever been more surprised to be NKed than I was this game.

Like really.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:23 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 4198, RachMarie wrote:Sigh I knew it was a risk but I did not want them voting Pere
Given as how you were my preferred nightkill anyway, deary, you made the correct call to breadcrumb.

In post 4199, Josh_B wrote:AJ- You had to know that the continuously pushing an SK was ludicrous, but the Godfather/ninja was outrageous.
What can I say, I'm fond of plaid. ;)

The Godfather-ninja was not in fact outrageous, given the existence of it in jason's previous multi-faction game. This is a point I brought up numerous times, and it was in fact one of my stronger points: jason had used the role before; he could have used it again. Unsurprisingly, it need not be said that he did in fact have my scumteam be similar to my scumteam from last game, but he kept the Watcher instead of keeping the Godfather. However, I feel it need not be said that while it made more sense for this to be the case, it was not at all improbable he could have used a Godfather(-ninja) instead.

In post 4205, TheWayItEnds wrote:I dont think I've ever been more surprised to be NKed than I was this game.
Like really.
The kill on you simultaneously was incredibly useful to me and incredibly terrifying. My fears on D3 of being the next nightkill were
not
, as those suspecting me that day claimed, AtE manipulation. They were rather legitimate, as it was truly a concern of mine. You and I were the only two to defend Vinny. (And for the curious, I was in fact playing towards a town win condition that day, and thus, was entirely legitimate in my scumread of BulbyFenny and my sweetread of Vinny. In fact, I was convinced that BulbyFenny was the person who nightkilled Squirly, thus why I wanted him dead so badly on D2.)

It was not until D4 that I became remotely manipulative, and even on D4, I was playing to outlast the remaining scum. D5 saw me as being more manipulative, but still scumhunting legitimately under some erroneous assumptions. It truly was not until D6 that I fully embraced my scum wincon once more.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Josh_B »

Where do I go to suggest that AJ get's an award for this game?
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 4207, Josh_B wrote:Where do I go to suggest that AJ get's an award for this game?
I will provide the answer, yet note my disclaimers as I do so.

It would be The Scummies thread.
I am technically eligible for
  • Don Corelone
  • Rising Star
  • Funniest/Most Enjoyable Player
  • Most Memorable Event
However,
  1. For Don Corelone, I will not win, as the performance I gave this game, while admirable, did not win me the game, and though I may be a strong scum player (it is a body of work award), I do not have a large enough scum game resume for it to be a fair match.
  2. I list Rising Star as something that I am
    technically
    eligible for as I am not a well-known name, however, the nature of the award means I see this as an ill-suited match. This is not going into the fact that I also play games under a different name.
  3. Unless the judges deem my continued efforts to avert my mislynch to be memorable for what a scum player should fight to do, I do not think this is an award that is fairly strong, though I suppose it is in fact possible.
I suppose if you enjoy the quirky gimmick I employ and/or in general enjoy my playstyle, that "Funniest/Most Enjoyable Player" is a scummie I am eligible for, though that is not something specific to this game.

I should also mention that there is another place you may technically 'nominate' me, and that would be for a title.

But I wish to once more emphasize that this is merely me providing the answer to your inquiry, one I would give if about any player and not on just me. I hold no opposition to the idea of me being nominated for anything, however, I also hold no desire to seek them. If they happen, they will happen; I will not influence them one way or the other.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Josh_B »

Do you have to win as scum, or is it enough that you drag everyone else around by their noses for months on end?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

If anyone is interested, my new game = You could be anyone is now in signups

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=59164

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”