pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6751 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:54 am

Post by pieguyn »

no, the game was just a total disaster for town bc they didn't catch any of the scum at all @_@

iirc the way multiball functioned there was completely fine and I enjoyed it a lot even though I failed really hard. a lot of ppl said there were some things that could be done better about the auction system, but that didn't have anything to do with this
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6752 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:54 am

Post by massive »

I ran Mini 97 where there was a 3-man scum team split 2/1. The team of 2 had the nightkill, and the 1 split was a roleblocker. I let each party know in some capacity that the other half was out there, but not who was who. I think it worked out OK but might be hard to do on a larger scale.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6753 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Kagami »

I would think it only really works on a large scale, or else it's effectively a traitor.

I would just envision it as taking a largish setup, like 5-16, and splitting the scum into subgroups, like 2-3-16, in order to add kills and force scum to do some hunting/subtle crosstalking.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”