Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

All night actions and roles can be found here:

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/DH2KZanqdeCE

This is the dead thread

Scum QT will be up if only if the scum team is okay with it being open
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:25 am

Post by shos »

Yay!
Farside, what do you think now, postgame, about the genie role? And why did you lock the thread?

Yhanks for modding and llaying guys :)
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

gg all

Ate spinach night 1, did not kill night 2

really glad titus caught my crumb that i killed no one night 1 and that there was an sk

I really should have killed plag night 2 but I opted to save it as I was hoping tituse or someone would claim vig and I'd have a more definate shot target. Domo's gambit is only reason plag survived night 2 as i had my finger on the trigger. Here are the thoughts I sent farside back then

PokerFace wrote:
farside22 wrote:Your night 1 action was successful.

Thats good. Considering the flips at the start of the day I'm amazed I'm alive.

The odd night aspects of baezu's claim gave me pause but the unkillable parts made me think he was scum and that the odd night stuff was a total lie. I've claimed odd night immunity as scum before. Given this is a farside setup everything is possible. Even multiball

I enjoy multiball when I'm scum, as it gives scum a chance to legitimately scum hunt, but since I'm not scum, this game has the capability of racking up a high body count in almost no time. Me killing every other night may be too much for this game. I need to be careful not to beat up good innocent people. (If only Adrien Petersen, Rey Rice, and various other assholes had thought this way)

I need to make it clear to the town I didn't kill dybeck or reinoe. After that the best strategy open to me is to trick the scum, sk, or whatever into claiming vig. Then I beat the shit out of them the next night.

This has been thoughts from the mind of pokerface
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1601, shos wrote:Yay!
Farside, what do you think now, postgame, about the genie role? And why did you lock the thread?

Yhanks for modding and llaying guys :)

I loved the genie role but I made a mistake granting lmp wish. There was not to be any alignment related wishes and unfortunetly I forgot about that myself when lmp made his wish.
Unfortunately I could not take back the wish and was sad to see my error get used to break the game.
I think anka would have made it to lylo had I not granted the wish.

My favorite role was the SK role.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:35 am

Post by shos »

Actually, I was the only thing stopping town frpm chainlynching scum even brfore the game got broken

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Poker was thinking of shooting titus and almost decided on that but held back. Good thing. :P
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

farside speaks the truth. I thought domo was town and originally sent kill titus as an action while at work. As titus did not claim vig and I did not have the power to trick him into it I changed to shoot no one. and constantly contemplated switching to kill plag after that but did not as I could only shoot after i at spinach. If I killed plag and titus claimed vig next day I would not be able to kill him until I ate spinach night 3 and then i could kill him night 4
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 1606, PokerFace wrote:farside speaks the truth. I thought domo was town and originally sent kill titus as an action while I was at work. A PF at work error. But as As titus did not claim vig and I did not have the power to trick him into it I quickly changed to shoot no one. And constantly contemplated switching to kill pla. But did not as I could only shoot after i at spinach. If I killed plag and titus claimed vig next day I would not be able to kill him until I ate spinach night 3 and then i could kill him night 4

I did not want to risk having to wait til night 4 to kill someone that would then be confirmed scum in my eyes. So I stuck with no one as my choice
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 1607, PokerFace wrote:
In post 1606, PokerFace wrote:farside speaks the truth. I thought domo was town and originally sent kill titus as an action while I was at work. A PF at work error. But as As titus did not claim vig and I did not have the power to trick him into it I quickly changed to shoot no one. And constantly contemplated switching to kill pla. But did not as I could only shoot after i at spinach. If I killed plag and titus claimed vig next day I would not be able to kill him until I ate spinach night 3 and then i could kill him night 4

I did not want to risk having to wait til night 4 to kill someone that would then be confirmed scum in my eyes. So I stuck with no one as my choice an my scum needs to claim vig for me plan

EBWOP
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

Also I did not kill with a gun. I beat people up. Existence of a gunsmith thus felt shady. So more reason for me to hold fire

I kinda wish me eating spinach had made me invulnerable at night. Considering who popeye is and how I don't think he ever lost a fight after eating spinach, I really wish i had that
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

this game was fun

night 1 I ate spinach. With spinach i could beat people up the next night and everytime i killed i needed to eat spinach the next night to be able to kill again later. that was how i was a limited vig. If I was a full vig, I would have followed the book of "Pie is good" and killed everynight obviously
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Poker- Since you got the wish night2, if you lived, what would you have wished for (now knowing better Farside's parameters)?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

and if i no killed night 2 I could then kill night 3 so holding fire and hitting a definate scum night 3 seemed something worth holding out for

Pedit: Wish that scum can't kill at night rest of game
or that if that not allowed then. when they did kill, it said who made the kill in thread so i could obv kill them next night

The only last one night rule to the wish was something farside added to the game later do to dead topic talk so I feasibly would have been allowed those wishes as that rule was not in place night 2

And if niether of those was allowed I'd wish for the town to be able to make multiple lynches the next day. Not sure how many lynches i'd ask for in 1 day but enough to make the scum's next night kill far away
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:32 am

Post by ika »

i think the setup was somewhat townsided with all the powers

it was even more broken by the fact that all the powers were basicly funnled to me
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:32 am

Post by ika »

i think the setup was somewhat townsided with all the powers

it was even more broken by the fact that all the powers were basicly funnled to me
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:32 am

Post by ika »

ill have more later but im at school right now
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:45 am

Post by DOMO »

Thanks for the game farside, enjoyable for the short time I was in!

I can't remember who the SK was but fuck you.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:46 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh and I have no prob with scum thread being posted.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm fine with scum thread being public.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:14 am

Post by ika »

it was lowercase/nacho who was sk.

i kinda glanced though dead and had a good chuckle.

what i liked:
-mostly the fact it was a remembrance of robin williams
-players: lots of them were people who i thoughly enjoyed and would most likely play with again
-roles: inventor is a neat role and i love the genie one (however i would not put them together again mostly b/c they are borken together)
-mod: while the VC was sparce it was fun to play overall

what i disliked:
-vc: as stated was sparce but i understand RL
-powers: as stated i think it was very town-heavy (as seen this game) it was easily abused by funneling to a universal town read
-scums: while i also agree lurking is viable, it kinda detracts from the entire game as well, i wish you guys made some quips or comments to maybe stir the pot a bit, the lurkign for the most part allowed us to POE everyone

about the error:
i do say that it was kinda "bad" that we broke it by a mod error but at the same time i do want to say that the role itelf is very fickel and could easily be exploited. i think it was fair to adjust it as the game went on and have nothing against that

-----------------------

9: Ika - me, needs to be less derp at times
13 shos - i have to say your play, i still find funny at times, we need to hydra
14 LynchMePls - man playing with you was fun, i think if you didnt i would of still thought that slot was scum if not for the wish
16 The Plagiarist - maybe we can see you as town
Baezu - sorry for just going hammer, but as i have said before, i have seen too many players get away l-1 by a mere claim.
Reinoe - still makes no sense why they killed you, you were an obvious VT
Dybeck - this perplexted my why you died, i hope to find out in PT, i dont reacll much but would play again
Pokerface - i so wish you did vig, but meh, i was hoping to go full POE on this game and using you as a vig would of been fabulous
Domo - ironicly, i asked about a BG having a gun and they do when they die in a dule so you were hafl right on her having a gun, would play with you again
Nachomamma8 - im going to say it now, nacho was the MAIN reason why i tracked plauge of all people, when he said he was scum i tracked him in hopes to catch killing, but his claim and me derp caused me to stall it
Brandi - you were one of the unaligneds so it was good to bounce ideas with you
TheAdrienC adelina - sorry for that, i was in derp for a part of it, i should of stayed with you and fight it
Peregrine - best actions giving it to me, when im given somethign that can bend (or break) rules i will exploit it to the max and think diffrently about it
Ankamius - it was the activity that kinda pointed towards you
Evil Regals - it only made sense why his cop claim was a direct CC to you after i got the item, but unfrotanely i derped about it
Titus - titus if you really think i play with you just so i can always 1v1, trollllololol, ect with you then thats what you can think. the simple fact is this: we had a winning situation and where it didnt matter, we lynched you out of paranoia and derp. it didnt change the outcome. if you want to disagree about the BG actions and who you should of targeted then we can. the simple thing is this: i think you used BG incorrectly trying to personify it as investigative and not protective. PV+evil were both practically confirmed by the flips yet you decided do IMO use it on the wagons there. so im just going to leave it at an agree to dissagree on what you used it for. as for the wagon sensor, if you jsut agreed with me on it and jsut firmed yourself as town it would of made the game probally over even faster but your stubborness cost you for that
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

I know, that was the main issue with my play this game outside of the awful night 4 choices.

TBH, I call this a victory just because it took that long to start being scumread. It's extremely rare for me not to get scumread really fast when I start playing a scum game, so I'm fine with this game in the end.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Baezu »

What a great game!!! Thanks farside!
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1619, ika wrote:we need to hydra

YESZ

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry about the VC's, I lost and got a new job while modding this game and life just got a bit crazy for me.
I'm glad most people had fun!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@ika- I decided to see how you used the wish to figure if you were scum. If you used it in a scum-like manner, then I would have just claimed to have you lynched. When your wish did happen the way you said it, I was a little suspicious, but let it go. Decided to give one to LMP because figured you would die. When you didn't, and LMP did a town act with the wish, hoped you had the vest and sent it to you the last night.

@Farside- congrats on the new job!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”