farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:38 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 27, DOMO wrote:I think pv would be a good kill tonight. He's less likely to be saved by the doc, thanks to pokerface, and he's very much a dangerous player. He's also playing lower profile than I come to expect from him, which is very much a PR tell. He could be trying to avoid detection.

Oh yeah I said this n1. If only the others trusted my gut!
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:43 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh wait n1 was the night where I derp killed dybeck because I was getting no feedback and I figured he might get looked at by investigation, and doesn't get protected.

I should've trusted my own gut.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

DOMO did alot in that mafia chat. Its a shame plag, nine did not work "with" him and lowercase didn't do much before replacing out

ank and domo getting some time to work together would have been good for scum

Obscurity/Nacho was SK. Nacho kinda got screwed coming into that slot
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:28 am

Post by DOMO »

I admit that I get frustrated sometimes when fellow scumbuddies aren't really into it like me, but I have to accept that people have lives and most people don't get as much internet crap time as I do. I think the n1 kill could've been better if we talked about it in some depth, and for sure I'd have been interested to have some time with ank... at one point I thought he was looking good but PoE really hit us here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”