GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh btw I submitted more than one names. I don't know why there's only one name for me.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I went through the PT's to see what people thought of me but you all left me off your reads lists ;_;
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

well, tbh, you didn't leave that much of an impression

D1 you were kinda just there. D2 was over in a few hours. D3 was about figuring out who made the most sense as scum with AD - it wasn't you. D4 cupcake's claim made you town regardless of its veracity. nothing to really talk about

*shrug*

sorry! if i ever have a PT in a game with you again, i'll make sure to mention you every other post
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2950, FakeGod wrote:
SXTLHGaiden, GuyInFreezer, zMuffinMan, pieguyn, notscience, Ankamius, Drezi, Shadoweh, thdgkdms, SB, Sky_Paladin, Kilgamayan, Rylai Crestfall, Malakittens, and Kagami, aligned with Town, wins the game!

of note, ffery did not win this game

bl ffery
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Died
and
lost. Harsh but fair.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

mukyu~
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:21 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

In post 3126, Shadoweh wrote:I went through the PT's to see what people thought of me but you all left me off your reads lists ;_;

Hey, I light blued you and everything D3 :(
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:42 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 3128, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2950, FakeGod wrote:
SXTLHGaiden, GuyInFreezer, zMuffinMan, pieguyn, notscience, Ankamius, Drezi, Shadoweh, thdgkdms, SB, Sky_Paladin, Kilgamayan, Rylai Crestfall, Malakittens, and Kagami, aligned with Town, wins the game!

of note, ffery did not win this game

bl ffery

c/p error

I'll fix it

sorry fferyllt
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:07 am

Post by notscience »

wtf

fg didnt let me submit just one name

my third pick was

'that troll one muffin always likes'
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

Can I just say three things?

One: Good job on both sides. <3
Two: Thank you for modding Fakegod
Three: Sky that comment after I died was bloody uncalled for. You took a jab at me when I was dead and couldn't post. >.>
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I'm not really sure what you are talking about here. I'll hand you a general sorry that I upset you apology but you'll need to be specific if you have a bugbear you want answered.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2016, Sky_Paladin wrote:Re: Mala vig;
It's a shame that we basically wasted two vig shots on terrible players that turned out to be town. However, I support the removal of trash players from the game and look forward to our double lynch of Ank + one of Ooba/Katsuki tomorrow.

This one.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:45 am

Post by ActionDan »

and ninja'd
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3124, zMuffinMan wrote:i like how pieguy submitted one name

unlike GIF, this actually happened

I submitted Remilia as my first choice as soon as I signed up, was going to submit my other picks later, but by the time I got around to it FG had already selected the characters (it worked out bc no one else had picked Remilia). lololol
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by pieguyn »

1. Remilia Scarlet
2. Hong Meiling
3. Kamishirasawa Keine
4. Rumia

my full list of choices
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Oh that? Okay, I see.

I shouldn't have said 'trash players' and made it a personal insult. That's because I was very angry that players like you and Gaiden had made a personal choice not to contribute to scum hunting or doing anything productive whatsoever, and it's very difficult not to blame somebody for something when they are personally responsible for it. I accept you had issues in RL but if you can't commit to a game then you shouldn't sign up, or replace out.

I should have said something like 'player x is having a terrible game, sad we wasted shots on them' but I stand by my desire to see Ank lynched. Even now, I'm sure he's scum. ARHGHGHGHG stubborn obstinate pig-headedness hits my rage-dar every time.

Anyway, I'm sorry I made it personal. It was not my intent. I was frustrated. It didn't occur to me that you wouldn't vent in the graveyard and we could chat about it afterwards, otherwise I would have said something, so I vented, moved on, and forgot about it.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

inb4 Katsuki doesn't give a shit about his criticisms of my game and I'm still blacklisted. Oh well. Can't please everybody.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Sky, you need to like relax man, also stubborn obstinate pig-headededness reminds me of how badly you wanted me to be scum this game </3
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 3141, Sky_Paladin wrote:inb4 Katsuki doesn't give a shit about his criticisms of my game and I'm still blacklisted. Oh well. Can't please everybody.

Let it worry you not. My personal preferences shouldn't affect how you play with other players in future games. This game was a.bit of an exception, I typically only act this way as town. My failure was that I played 100% to my town meta this game, which only serves to me getting lynched.

I'll just simply avoid games you're in going forward to spare us both an unpleasant time.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

During day 3, the administrator from MegaTokyo passed away. Cortana was not a close friend of mine, but he was the bedrock of my online community where I'd played close to fifty games of mafia and formed my internet 'presence'. To us, he WAS the Internet. I recently lost my grandmother and my younger brother. Most of my community friends hadn't experienced losing a close family member and I was surprised that the pain from last year would come back from, you know, somebody I'd never 'met' in real life. But it hurt and it was real and I tried so hard. But I got confused because there was so many neighbourhoods and I wasn't in any of them.

I was very upset and frustrated.

This was my third MS game and my first non-newbie game. I came here to learn how to play mafia differently.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I had somebody give me some excellent constructive feedback and honest assessment of my performance this game.

Hey guys, so I came in to this very seriously and expected everybody else to do the same. It was completely about playstyle as Ank and Katsuki have both said, and perhaps others that I can't recall right now.

I'm really sorry that I didn't consider other people's points of view and that I hastily called anybody who disagreed with me scum.

I was a jerk this game and I sincerely apologise to anybody/everybody who I offended.

Mala: I shouldn't have called you or your game trash. I've never played with you before so I have no grounds for making baseless statements. Just because somebody is playing differently to how I expect doesn't mean they are bad or different. It just means they are a different person. I'm sorry I made that comment. We can discuss playstyle and situations later if necessary but nothing is gained by insulting other players.

Ank: We have, as you said, a different playstyle. It was wrong of me to not consider yours. I should have accepted you weren't gonna budge and quit with the attempts to drag stuff out of you unless I was prepared to actually push for your lynch. I became infuriated and unreasonable. I'm sorry.

Kats: I came into this game expecting everybody to be super serious for some reason. That was my fault and nobody elses. It was unfair of me to expect everybody to be super serious about it too. I don't understand why you got so upset with me but that's okay, I don't need to know and you don't have to explain. I'll just continue to improve my game and my playstyle and I hope that one day we can play together sometime and you won't hate me.

Pie: I can't remember what we were fighting about on day 1 but I'm glad things seemed to have settled down. I'm also glad I didn't vig you~

Shadoweh: I legit thought it was worth exploring whether you had gotten my role info through a scum source, since it was a word for word copy paste...very coincidental! I dropped it as soon as FF clarified it wasn't possible. You were kind to me this game. Thank you.

~~~

If anybody has anything to add or put in, please say so, or forever hold your peace.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

All I expect from people after a game is to put their play into perspective and learn from it; in game play is pretty much irrelevant to me since it's all about psychology and manipulating people's psyche and emotions is just part of the game.

I thought before this game that I could gutread people attacking me with a pretty high success rate, but now I know that it gets less accurate as it starts being a constant scumread. It took half the game outright telling me that I was wrong for me to start realizing that.

Otherwise, no hard feelings. I was initially a little irked when this continued post game, but it was basically the same situation, so I can understand it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”