RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Sure, sing me a song. Not that I don't believe it, just wanna hear the flavor. Promise I'm not a PGO~

Although if it comes down to POE might not be a bad use of testing both.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i dont think there is any flavour if youre expecting something
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i can just sing to 3dice and confirm that either im lying about having an action or im telling the truth about at least being unkillable
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Or that he's lying about being a pgo.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

or that
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Too many variables, it means nothing to have you act upon him.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4091, Mass Flop wrote:My role is sorta weird. I am essentially a role thief, and I took EP's role. I thought it only applied to the vote bookie, but like maybe it included miller?

In post 4152, zMuffinMan wrote:i can just sing to 3dice and confirm that either im lying about having an action or im telling the truth about at least being unkillable

We know you're not lying about having an action. We don't know what alignment you are, but EAP did not have nothing happen to them day 1.

Whatever, discussing roles does nothing for us since our lynch is locked in for the day.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Strawberry Kisses: RolePlay25
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by Shiro »

I dunno you guys. I can't see why dice would lie and be scum here. To gain what? An extra lynxh. He would just die tomorrow. The only way I can see dice be scum here is if this is a bus to have a chance for victory but even then we have 2 millers and a gf. It makes nonsense if wechave no cop and nobody cced
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 4113, Learned Hand wrote:What are the odds that scum are given a fakeclaim that exactly matches a town role?

That's just ridiculous.

Looks like someone forgot the title of the game
In post 4130, Cerberus v666 wrote:WAIT

no

okay, yeah, fuck off mass flop, you're scum.

The guilty came from N1, not N2.

yeah. Definitely scum. Nobody vote him until LH can give us their thoughts.

lol

VOTE: Mass Flop

Wagon support
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I have a Mod PM that confirms RP25 as a Townie.

It's also confirmed that RP was visited by 3Dice on Night 2.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4160, Klingoncelt wrote:I have a Mod PM that confirms RP25 as a Townie.

It's also confirmed that RP was visited by 3Dice on Night 2.

Confirmed that rp was visited by 3dice? That's. ...good to know. Hmm.

Umm, I guess I'll share this, I've been uncertain if I should or not, just to let whoever did this to me remain uncertain if their power worked, but...I received a result from last night, just telling me that I'm being haunted by nightmares. I have no idea what that means. :/
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

12 hours since the last post. LH, how are you guys doing on that reads list?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:18 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

That was 11h 58m, actually. GG scrub.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 4162, Cerberus v666 wrote:12 hours since the last post. LH, how are you guys doing on that reads list?

We spoke last night for about three hours. Titus is pretty irritated by how RP refused to re-evaluate us logically and if she had her way we would be saying nothing at all. She doesn't want to reward him for his behavior. I feel like since we got confirmed at the cost of the town Lucid Dreamer, we have an obligation to evaluate the game and slots still in question. I've asked her to do her VCA given that we have actual confirmed town which makes it easier to do.

I'm combing through the people in the lynch pool (and to be very honest, you as well) and using my approach, which you are familiar with. It takes time, as you know. I'm hoping to have at least a preliminary post up from my head of the hydra sometime in the next 12 hours with thoughts on each player alive. Hopefully Titus agrees with me that since it cost the town Lucid Dreamer to confirm us and stop our mislynch, we are especially obligated to help as much as possible. Now that we aren't a viable mislynch for scum, we are almost certainly going to be a priority NK, both for what we can do and because both of us have demonstrated the ability to solve games in the mid and late game.

Maybe you could encourage her by asking nicely. It would be awesome if you could get RP to stop shit talking us now that we're confirmed town. You were able to correctly read us, so you are in a position to explain to him why the problem with his death tunneling us was him and not us. Since he has been proven wrong he's been on a campaign of calling us out for terrible play and blaming us for his bad read, confbias and death tunneling on us. I'm hoping you can show him his error and get him to apologize to Titus. You and I both know that Titus doing her VCA work takes time, and it will help ensure victory for the town.

I know you don't get why people respond this way in this kind of situation, but just help me out here. Not everyone is able to separate feelings and rational thought the way you (and to a lesser extent I) do. Titus currently sees no point in investing the hours of work when RP continues to attack us personally instead of admitting his was wrong and trying to work together with us.

~Drixx
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:26 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Drixx, I know Titus's thoughts on me, but what are yours?

Also, yes, I know I'm vain.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Yo Drixx, I was doing jack shit, and you walked in here and started shit with me. How about you apologize for that?

I said before that I think Titus is a bully and a toxic player, a narcissist who is in love with nothing so much as the sound of her own voice, and who twists things in a big fucking circle until she's perfect and it's everyone else's fault they dislike her. I stand by every single word. Frankly the fact that you're town means your behavior is that much worse. You weren't opportunistically jumping on the Jeanne vote train, to get a free mislynch, you were honestly willing to lynch someone because "they were noisy". You weren't scum who wanted an out on the TN thing, you legitimately wanted to shoot Cerberus because he's hard to read. You didn't ignore my case on Itle because it was a good case and you knew it, you just didn't bother to fucking read and resorted to yelling, because that's the amount of respect you have for other people's opinions. You didn't read anything I wrote yesterday not because you were scum and had no legitimate answers, you were just too fucking lazy. You didn't threaten me with moderator action and to go fetch the fucking site mods because I was wrecking your team, you just think anyone disagreeing with you and not being beaten down by your harangues should be punished by the moderators.

Both of you are shit mafia players and shit human beings. If that makes it impossible to read the thread, so what?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Trust me, not having Titus posting is all the reward I could ever possibly desire.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4166, RolePlay25 wrote:Yo Drixx, I was doing jack shit, and you walked in here and started shit with me. How about you apologize for that?

I said before that I think Titus is a bully and a toxic player, a narcissist who is in love with nothing so much as the sound of her own voice, and who twists things in a big fucking circle until she's perfect and it's everyone else's fault they dislike her. I stand by every single word. Frankly the fact that you're town means your behavior is that much worse. You weren't opportunistically jumping on the Jeanne vote train, to get a free mislynch, you were honestly willing to lynch someone because "they were noisy". You weren't scum who wanted an out on the TN thing, you legitimately wanted to shoot Cerberus because he's hard to read. You didn't ignore my case on Itle because it was a good case and you knew it, you just didn't bother to fucking read and resorted to yelling, because that's the amount of respect you have for other people's opinions. You didn't read anything I wrote yesterday not because you were scum and had no legitimate answers, you were just too fucking lazy. You didn't threaten me with moderator action and to go fetch the fucking site mods because I was wrecking your team, you just think anyone disagreeing with you and not being beaten down by your harangues should be punished by the moderators.

Both of you are
shit mafia players and
shit human beings.
If that makes it impossible to read the thread, so what?

Dramonic, please address this
. You've warned the game, and he has persisted in spite of that. I apologize for not being polite and just messaging you about this, but I'm at work and it's simply quite inconvenient to have to pull the quote into a message via my phone.

RP, your behavior isn't acceptable. There is nothing to be gained from your insults. Your opinion of anyone in this game as a person is irrelevant, amd your personal feelings about them doubly so.

Play to your win con, stop ruining everyone's game with this crap.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Also I remember her VCAs. Have they improved? Well she was going to do one day 1 that cleared Itlepip as confirmed town.

They're tea leaf reading. I don't fucking care if they don't happen. If she wants to do one fine, if she doesn't want to do one fine, I don't think they're worth jack shit, and I couldn't possibly care less whether one gets posted. Frankly, my desire to actually hear anything from either of you has declined to zero when you both made it abundantly clear in multiple ways that you weren't even reading the thread. You asked Cerberus to go investigate a claimed PGO. That's the respect you have for us? I have none for you either.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Actually, quick question : are you familiar with Drixx at all? I know you said you're not familiar with me, but he's played in a lot more games here than I have.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

Well then, guess what, you're not getting that.

In what universe do you think it's ok to call someone you're playing a game with a "shit human being"? I mean really. You can think I'm a bully, terrible and toxic player who never learns blah blah blah.

God made policy lynches. They happen. Cerebus still isn't 100% town in our books. Nor 3dice. Just because someone whiteknights our slot doesn't mean we should kiss their ass.

I couldn't find your case in the mounds of you yelling about my defects as a human being. I never ignore anything deliberately. It's not fucking lazy to not want to read through oodles about how you're terrible in order to play a game to find the one hypothetical case that might exist. Doubly so given you were pushing it and figured I was shit anyway.

Pretty sure calling me a shit human being is against site rules too.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4168, Cerberus v666 wrote:
. You've warned the game, and he has persisted in spite of that. I apologize for not being polite and just messaging you about this, but I'm at work and it's simply quite inconvenient to have to pull the quote into a message via my phone.

RP, your behavior isn't acceptable. There is nothing to be gained from your insults. Your opinion of anyone in this game as a person is irrelevant, amd your personal feelings about them doubly so.

I was quite prepared to leave them alone Cerberus. TWICE NOW they've shown up, unprovoked, simply to start shit with me.

In post 4104, Learned Hand wrote:As opposed to the whole, gee my role matches the fakeclaiming scum when LH wanted any reason to get on the wagon.

Can you please keep your elitism to one post at a time?

You are showing an immense amount of favoritism towards them. I get they're your friends. I don't particularly care. If you want me to leave them alone, tell them to fucking stop needling me.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4168, Cerberus v666 wrote:

I was quite prepared to leave them alone Cerberus. TWICE NOW they've shown up, unprovoked, simply to start shit with me.

In post 4104, Learned Hand wrote:As opposed to the whole, gee my role matches the fakeclaiming scum when LH wanted any reason to get on the wagon.

Can you please keep your elitism to one post at a time?

You are showing an immense amount of favoritism towards them. I get they're your friends. I don't particularly care. If you want me to leave them alone, tell them to fucking stop needling me.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4171, Learned Hand wrote:Well then, guess what, you're not getting that.

In what universe do you think it's ok to call someone you're playing a game with a "shit human being"? I mean really. You can think I'm a bully, terrible and toxic player who never learns blah blah blah.

God made policy lynches. They happen. Cerebus still isn't 100% town in our books. Nor 3dice. Just because someone whiteknights our slot doesn't mean we should kiss their ass.

I couldn't find your case in the mounds of you yelling about my defects as a human being. I never ignore anything deliberately. It's not fucking lazy to not want to read through oodles about how you're terrible in order to play a game to find the one hypothetical case that might exist. Doubly so given you were pushing it and figured I was shit anyway.

Pretty sure calling me a shit human being is against site rules too.

I linked it about twelve times yesterday. Cerberus saw it. Shiro saw it. Muffin saw it. I linked it directly in response to you saying that there was no reason to vote you beyond Itle.

Go. Complain to the mods. Doesn't change who you are, doesn't change how little I care. Fucking play mafia or don't, fucking stop making these terrorist threats. No one owes you jack shit. You are entitled to post in a game of mafia, and that's exactly that. You are not entitled to any of the other things you think you are. You earn those - and you earn those by playing well. Not whatever the hell you're doing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”