RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4175 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

"I'm not going to post until I get an apology! I'm going to complain to the site mods! I don't have to read what you post!"

Go pound sand. I'm plenty fine with ignoring you, but you are not plenty fine ignoring me. You stand and demand an apology. You wanted me to tell you what I thought of your behavior. I have told you. I have told you how much worse you being town makes it. And then you complain that I am the one breaking site rules.

Hey, isn't not playing mafia because you want some bullshit apology playing against your win condition?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4176 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

It's not favoritism. What you're saying is crossing the line, and what they're saying isn't. That's really all there is to it. I understand why you'd interpret things differently, but I assure you that's the situation.

Drixx, he won't apologize. Tell Titus to get her head out of her ass and help us win the game. Stop wasting game time with interactions with RP that are not focused on slots other than either of you. You each know the other is town now, so there is absolutely no game benefit to actually talking with one another about your interactions with one another.

Both of you: Talk about other people. Do not discuss the past except in relation to how those who are not conftown acted.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4177 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

I am trying to play. Seeing 20 posts about how I am shit as a person or a terrorist or anything else makes it impossible, so I backed off to read people but another guilty makes that unlikely and every time I try to investigate it, you start bullying me.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4178 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Stop it. Do not fucking respond to one another unless it's about someone else. It's not a difficult thing to do..
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4179 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

Ok.

Great.

Cerb, answer me this. If 3dice's cop is legit? Why didn't he out it yesterday? What kind of mod gives scum a fakeclaim that mirrors a townrole exactly?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4180 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Okay, this is game relevant. Scum rarely get fakeclaims in Dramonic games.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4181 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

Tangential.

The mod isn't going to give a player a fakeclaim when using said fakeclaim would get them lynched. Bastard or no, that's just terrible modding by lying to players. Dramonic or no, that's just not likely to happen. Stating that Dramonic doesn't give fakeclaims makes it all the more likely 3dice is scum and borrowing what was previously made up for a claim.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4182 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 4179, Learned Hand wrote:What kind of mod gives scum a fakeclaim that mirrors a townrole exactly?

I mean... have you been playing the same game as me? In terms of this game so far, that seems like the exact thing that the mod would do.

Also, you're forgetting that, on outing the guilty, Mass Flop did what seems very much to me what seems like a botched fakeclaim - claiming some role taker to "explain" how they suddenly got a guilty on them, but never claimed that they may be Miller at the time, and then they found it was the wrong night and sort of just went "uhh... maybe it was this weird technicality hahaha" and then disappeared.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4183 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Examples:

Guild of Dungeoneering - no scum fakeclaims
Smite - No fakeclaims
Invisible INC - No fakeclaims that I see (scum role PMs were even in a different format)
Pikmin - Fakeclaims were just a name/picture. No role or other information given.

Dramonic expects players to be able to fabricate a fakeclaim. One of the reasons I push for a claim so aggressively. Fabricating a good fakeclaim is quite an art, and scum muck it up frequently.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4184 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

My theory is they are both scum or that this is town faking an accurate guilty.

I am playing the same game as you. There are some things though that I just feel Dramonic wouldn't do. Doubly so given Dramonic doesn't do fakeclaims.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4185 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

[sigh]
I love how the second RP starts talking more, the game is instantly toxic. If you think that you're going to demotivate town by doing it, well, it's working, but it's a cheap strategy, and I'd push for a game ban or something if I wasn't bored out of my mind at this point.

PEdit: GoD didn't have fake claims because the scum roles were EXACTLY the same as town roles.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4186 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Fair point with regards to the identical role as the fake claim we've heard before, and I did consider that last night. However, we are in a situation right now where there was no actual reason for scum!dice to fake a guilty on Mas flop. They were going to get lynched today. Almost no chance they weren't. Why create the 1v1 on a slot which was on it's way out already? If he is bussing, and thinks he can somehow win this game versus multiple conftown and ways to create more....he's insane? Delusional?

If he's getting town killed, then that's stronger, but still leaves his team a good distance away from victory, and didn't swing a mislynch which wouldn't otherwise have happened.

He explained his thoughts that evil does not mean the same as guilty. It's weak, but not implausible. We also already had a guilty lined up, so no need to ensure we lynched properly, especially when he was uncertain. He should have DEFINITELY outed the guilty before the end of the day though, in case he died. That's shit play.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4187 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:09 pm

That's why I'm considering lynching him, but also while I'm holding back. It's TOO obvious.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4188 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:10 pm

It honestly looks like what happened with my tracker result in MGSV. I got a guilty looking result, and outed it before MyLo, and we got the lynch, and then we worked from there.

That's mainly why I'm apprehensive.
“Why was I chosen?'
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4189 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

It's pretty obvious LH isn't paying any attention to anything relevant to my claim if they think I'm faking. That or they are playing hardcore devil's advocate here.

Here is something simple so even LH can understand: We choose one player not confo town. They target me. If they die, and they die with flavor related to being cleaned up with a vacuum and there role doesn't flip, then you know I'm telling the truth.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4190 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4181, Learned Hand wrote:Tangential.

The mod isn't going to give a player a fakeclaim when using said fakeclaim would get them lynched. Bastard or no, that's just terrible modding by lying to players. Dramonic or no, that's just not likely to happen. Stating that Dramonic doesn't give fakeclaims makes it all the more likely 3dice is scum and borrowing what was previously made up for a claim.

Disagree, I don't think scum thinks "yeah I know, I'll fakeclaim exactly what my flipped scum buddy already fake claimed!"

And I think that 3dice explanation for this and his documented not-believing itlepips claim is solid, as is his obvious crumbing of his role. More likely that itlepip had a creative scum buddy make him a good fake claim...and it just happened to exist. Is PGO cop a common role?

In post 4186, Cerberus v666 wrote:
He explained his thoughts that evil does not mean the same as guilty. It's weak, but not implausible. We also already had a guilty lined up, so no need to ensure we lynched properly, especially when he was uncertain.
He should have DEFINITELY outed the guilty before the end of the day though, in case he died. That's shit play.

Actually, it makes perfect sense. As a PGO he doesn't have to fear being killed. I think it lends more credence to his claim.

Also tbh if I were to roll cop in a game my strategy wouldn't be to claim a guilty, it'd be to tunnel the fuck out of my guilty until he's in the dirt. So there's that.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4191 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 4105, RolePlay25 wrote:Can you please replace out so we can have someone who isn't worthless as confirmed town.

In post 4020, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 4018, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm, there's a rather high probability that that hydra is the most literate thing on this site. Just....fyi.

I'm going to sleep. I'll try to actually read the pertinent isos tomorrow.

I have cans of of tuna with more skill in reading comprehension.

In post 4017, RolePlay25 wrote:Oh go soak your head, you
borderline illiterate assclown.

Apparently the above quotes are "doing jack shit" and were not at all personal attacks leveled at our slot.

In post 4166, RolePlay25 wrote:Yo Drixx, I was doing jack shit, and you walked in here and started shit with me. How about you apologize for that?

I said before that I think Titus is a bully and a toxic player, a narcissist who is in love with nothing so much as the sound of her own voice, and who twists things in a big fucking circle until she's perfect and it's everyone else's fault they dislike her. I stand by every single word. Frankly the fact that you're town means your behavior is that much worse. You weren't opportunistically jumping on the Jeanne vote train, to get a free mislynch, you were honestly willing to lynch someone because "they were noisy". You weren't scum who wanted an out on the TN thing, you legitimately wanted to shoot Cerberus because he's hard to read. You didn't ignore my case on Itle because it was a good case and you knew it, you just didn't bother to fucking read and resorted to yelling, because that's the amount of respect you have for other people's opinions. You didn't read anything I wrote yesterday not because you were scum and had no legitimate answers, you were just too fucking lazy. You didn't threaten me with moderator action and to go fetch the fucking site mods because I was wrecking your team, you just think anyone disagreeing with you and not being beaten down by your harangues should be punished by the moderators.

Both of you are shit mafia players and shit human beings.
If that makes it impossible to read the thread, so what?

@Dramonic - This guy has consistently clearly crossed the line. At this point there are dozens of unprovoked examples of him going over the line. I've gone out of my way to be patient and not get into it with him. Please do your job. His behavior warrants at the very least a temporary site ban. The player who was permanently banned from the site due to his behavior in SMITE was more pleasant than RP has been in this game.

I won't be posting again until Dramonic takes action that is, quite frankly, very long overdue.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4192 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 4191, Drixx wrote:
In post 4105, RolePlay25 wrote:Can you please replace out so we can have someone who isn't worthless as confirmed town.

In post 4020, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 4018, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm, there's a rather high probability that that hydra is the most literate thing on this site. Just....fyi.

I'm going to sleep. I'll try to actually read the pertinent isos tomorrow.

I have cans of of tuna with more skill in reading comprehension.

In post 4017, RolePlay25 wrote:Oh go soak your head, you
borderline illiterate assclown.

Apparently the above quotes are "doing jack shit" and were not at all personal attacks leveled at our slot.

In post 4166, RolePlay25 wrote:Yo Drixx, I was doing jack shit, and you walked in here and started shit with me. How about you apologize for that?

I said before that I think Titus is a bully and a toxic player, a narcissist who is in love with nothing so much as the sound of her own voice, and who twists things in a big fucking circle until she's perfect and it's everyone else's fault they dislike her. I stand by every single word. Frankly the fact that you're town means your behavior is that much worse. You weren't opportunistically jumping on the Jeanne vote train, to get a free mislynch, you were honestly willing to lynch someone because "they were noisy". You weren't scum who wanted an out on the TN thing, you legitimately wanted to shoot Cerberus because he's hard to read. You didn't ignore my case on Itle because it was a good case and you knew it, you just didn't bother to fucking read and resorted to yelling, because that's the amount of respect you have for other people's opinions. You didn't read anything I wrote yesterday not because you were scum and had no legitimate answers, you were just too fucking lazy. You didn't threaten me with moderator action and to go fetch the fucking site mods because I was wrecking your team, you just think anyone disagreeing with you and not being beaten down by your harangues should be punished by the moderators.

Both of you are shit mafia players and shit human beings.
If that makes it impossible to read the thread, so what?

@Dramonic - This guy has consistently clearly crossed the line. At this point there are dozens of unprovoked examples of him going over the line. I've gone out of my way to be patient and not get into it with him. Please do your job. His behavior warrants at the very least a temporary site ban. The player who was permanently banned from the site due to his behavior in SMITE was more pleasant than RP has been in this game.

I won't be posting again until Dramonic takes action that is, quite frankly, very long overdue.

I wanted there to be no doubt which head made the quoted post.

~D
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4193 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

whether or not he was over the line, you initiated it by acting like a pompous prick and any insults he threw weren't coming out of thin air

you guys should really just stop addressing each other and you especially should stop trying to get other people punished for "crossing some line" when you are the ones provoking. you don't go into a fucking zoo and poke a lion in the eye then complain when he's mauling you to death because all you did was poke him in the eye
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4194 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Umm, pgo doesn't save you from dying. It just means rhe person who shot you dies too. This is dependent on the specific wording of the pgo, but it would require more than just being pgo to save you from getting killed.

Also, 3dice, being proven to be pgo does not mean you're a cop, or that you're town.

GODDAMNIT DRIXX: wtf man? Just fucking stop..put away your fucking ego and sense of what's right, and play the damn game.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4195 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Zmuffin, stfu. You're just further instigating this. Stop it.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4196 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, fuck up, you whiny cunt cerberus - if you think i'm instigating something, you don't have a fucking clue what instigating means
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4197 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:51 pm

Guys, please just stop. This is a game, take it as such, I get pretty heated, but it's never for more than a couple posts. This is absolutely ridiculous.
“Why was I chosen?'
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4198 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

And now we're playing terrorist with the game mod. :roll:

I really was trying to play mafia. Pointing out that Dramonic has a long history of not giving scum fakeclaims, or giving them extremely incomplete fakeclaims and allowing them to fill in the rest is extremely relevant. It might tank one of your personal theories.

You have called me toxic, called me mentally ill, refused to engage with me, tried to chase me out of mafia games, called me elitist, and literally every time today I have tried to play the game without interference you've pitched a temper tantrum until I paid attention to you. Then you complain about the attention you get.

In post 1991, Learned Hand wrote:Shit on your posting. Shit on you.

There, I shitted.

Itepip wagon has too many scum.

That's the response I got when I actually tried to play mafia and engage with your slot. That's all the response anyone has gotten all game when they discuss any idea that isn't yours or any idea you don't like. In response to me engaging with your theory that Dramonic wouldn't give scum the same fakeclaim as town YOU LITERALLY THREATENED THE GAME MOD TO GET RID OF ME.

Fine. It is clearly impossible for you to play mafia if I'm in the town, and I am sick and tired of you on every possible level.

Dramonic, I agree. Pick one of us, pick both of us, but it is impossible to play mafia with these two.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4199 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 4194, Cerberus v666 wrote:Umm, pgo doesn't save you from dying. It just means rhe person who shot you dies too. This is dependent on the specific wording of the pgo, but it would require more than just being pgo to save you from getting killed.

Also, 3dice, being proven to be pgo does not mean you're a cop, or that you're town.

GODDAMNIT DRIXX: wtf man? Just fucking stop..put away your fucking ego and sense of what's right, and play the damn game.

If there is a 4 man scum team, then there will be one scum left after today, and if they target me they die. It would be suicide to kill me. I'm not sure why you are drawing the conclusion that I ever believed it saved me from death.

Right, there is a scum PGO janitor, who allowed his buddy to claim his role for him. You don't know how OP a scum PGO janitor would be.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”