TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4950 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:56 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

no they had to after i shot 2 lurkers and an ability that gets really bad for town if we lose control over it
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4951 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:57 am

Post by RachMarie »

I actually joined this game cause Mollie asked me to then she dropped out :(
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4952 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:57 am

Post by RachMarie »

HUGS way so you forgive me dude?

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4953 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4943, Cephrir wrote:I am pretty much running out the door right now so I'll be back later for QTs and thoughts.

I think maybe scum could have used a sixth member (I was talked down in review <_<) but they also probably should have tried not all getting lynched immediately.

Shadoweh could still have technically won, but there was absolutely no way for her to know that there was a 25% chance a kill on Klingon would go through due to the invention she got night 1. (I think even Klingon forgot about this)

Submitting their MafiaSSK kill in time on Night 3 would probably have helped a lot as well. In addition, I don't know what the hell they were doing with the busdriver after a certain point instead of driving protection away from an SSK target (and killing both of them via the loverize, not that they necessarily knew it worked the way it did -- SSK's role was very very weird).

Also, Shiro nailed how the black/red ability worked.
Yeah, I didn't tell anyone about the Cloning Machine early on, and I forgot about it by Day 4.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4954 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 4950, TheWayItEnds wrote:no they had to after i shot 2 lurkers and an ability that gets really bad for town if we lose control over it
I just wanted vengeance for the horse gift being lost n1

Woo go town
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4955 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4944, Shadoweh wrote:I'M SORRY THAT I ASSUMED AFTER WE FAILED TO KILL KLINGON FOR LIKE FIVE NIGHTS THAT KLINGON WASN'T GOING TO GET KILLED :P
I was under the assumption busdriving SSK's targets wasn't working because I think we tried that a few times and it just failed
You tried FIVE TIMES????

lol

After the second fail you should move on to another target.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4956 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh yeah and like. Scumteams without daytalk are the most boring. I wouldn't have replaced in if I realized there was no daytalk.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4957 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

LOL- I finally got into the Neighborhood and I had a double vote today.

I had a lot of fun with this game. It was nice meeting some people I hadn't played with before.

Thanks, Cephir, for hosting, let me know if you plan on running another game like this so I can /pre-in!

Are the PTs being unlocked?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4958 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4956, Shadoweh wrote:Oh yeah and like. Scumteams without daytalk are the most boring. I wouldn't have replaced in if I realized there was no daytalk.
All games should have Scum Daychat.
-
MiniDeathStar
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4959 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, we only tried to kill you twice. :p It just felt like we'd been failing forever at everything.
But there was definitely a night we bussed Klingon and Narna and sent in a kill on Narna, trying to kill Klingon, where neither of them died.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4960 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I was going NUTS trying to figure out why Kling, SSK, and I were not dying :lol:

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #4961 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 4943, Cephrir wrote:I am pretty much running out the door right now so I'll be back later for QTs and thoughts.

I think maybe scum could have used a sixth member (I was talked down in review <_<) but they also probably should have tried not all getting lynched immediately.

Shadoweh could still have technically won, but there was absolutely no way for her to know that there was a 25% chance a kill on Klingon would go through due to the invention she got night 1. (I think even Klingon forgot about this)

Submitting their MafiaSSK kill in time on Night 3 would probably have helped a lot as well. In addition, I don't know what the hell they were doing with the busdriver after a certain point instead of driving protection away from an SSK target (and killing both of them via the loverize, not that they necessarily knew it worked the way it did -- SSK's role was very very weird).

Also, Shiro nailed how the black/red ability worked.
I blame your reviewers for making this feel horrible then, role madness games need maximum sane amounts of scum.

But then I guess all the missed night kills and whatever also failed to do anything. But thankfully this game is over and I can avoid playing mafia again until a marathon weekend where I'm not busy doing other things.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4962 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Narna »

Doubledoc + watcher was insane, but I feel like the game had appropriate countermeasures to deal with it in the strongman godfather and busdriver. I still think the game is town sided with zito's role (votes and dayvigs the day after death) and the jailkeeper though.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #4963 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Tbh this is probably the worst game I've ever played.

Trolling the dead thread was sort of fun, at least
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4964 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by RachMarie »

looking forward to seeing it

Still love ya Bro but I just KNEW YOU WERE SCUM :P

BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #4965 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by BROseidon »

I didn't make it hard to figure out.

I literally was pretending to be one of the worst scum players on site because I didn't feel like actually playing at a certain point
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4966 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Cephrir »

All role PMs, with apologies to Caira.

Town:

Spoiler: Southern Spice/Papa Zito (Aranea)
Aranea SerketImage

ARANEA: THE WORST STORY THAT HAS EVER 8EEN TOLD IN THE HISTORY OF PARADOX SPACE.

MEENAH: whoa clam down

ARANEA: No! I will not "clam down." Clamming is not something you can do, unless you do it UP, or you are literally retrieving clams from a 8ed of soft oceanic soil.

MEENAH: clam your rumble spheres

MEENAH: seriously they is lookin lively girl everyones gawkin

ARANEA: You just have no respect for a well told story.

MEENAH: i said what happened didnt i

ARANEA: Only 8arely!!!!!!!!
ARANEA: You left out so much! All the intrigue, the complicated interpersonal relationships, the 8ackstory, the responsi8le pacing.
ARANEA: Where was the WORLD 8UILDING, Meenah?

MEENAH: who gives a dolphin flip through a big ring of shit

ARANEA: Ok! I think I finally understand the art of storytelling now, thanks to you!

Welcome to Homestuck Mafia,
Southern Spice
. You are
Aranea Serket, Town Meddlesome Spirit

In addition to the ability to post and vote for a lynch during the day, your abilities are as follows:

Best Intentions (active, day, one-shot, miscellaneous, special)
: You use the white queen's ring to revive yourself. You return to being dead at the end of the day. You may use this ability only if you are dead.
Benevolent Interference (active, day, one-shot, killing, special)
: Once during the game, during the day, if you have come back to life this game (and are alive currently), kill a player of your choosing.
Meddlesome Spirit (passive, special)
: While you are dead, you may vote as though you were not dead by PMing me.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Spoiler: SHENANIGANS/Shiro (Jane)
Jane CrockerImage

GG: It looks like we are in the clutches of an actual caper. A real life mystery!
GG: Which under different circumstances would be quite exciting.
GG: But the truth is, I think we are all in great danger!

SHENANIGANS
. You are
Jane Crocker, Town Hard-Boiled Healer

In addition to the ability to post and vote for a lynch during the day, your abilities are as follows:

Calm, Cool, Collected (passive)
: Protective abilities that target you will fail.
Hard-Boiled Sleuthing (active, night, one-shot, investigative)
: Though you work hard to cultivate your noir image, you don't actually know very much about detective work. Once during the game, choose a player to investigate. Three nights later, you will learn whether or not they are aligned with the Mafia. If you are roleblocked on any of the intervening nights, you immediately get no result and your shot is refunded. Each time this occurs, your delay is reduced by one night, to a minimum of a one night delay.
Supporting Powers (active, night, odd-night, protective)
: You are an odd-night doctor. You may use your healing powers to protect a player of your choice from one nightkill on odd-numbered nights.

You win when only town-aligned players remain, or nothing can prevent this.

Spoiler: TWIE (Terezi)
Terezi PyropeImage

You will flip a DOUBLE-HEADED TROLL CAEGAR to decide his fate. You do this quite often when making important decisions. Kind of like Batman's nemesis, Two-Face. Or that guy from No Country for Old Men. It turns out there are lots of badasses out there flipping coins. But those are Earth things and you've never heard of them. It's safe to say you borrowed this gimmick from one of the many, many troll things out there that's got hard boiled dudes flipping coins for major stakes. You base the habit on whichever one smells the most badass.

The coin tumbles through the air. Lemonsnout is sweating bullets!!!

A favorable flip. The senator exhales in relief.

But, what are you so happy about, Mr. Lemonsnout?

He looks a bit confused. He quivers his lowly proboscis at the coin.

See? The coin has exonerated him.

Coin? What coin?

Surely you jest, Mr. Senator. The prosecution sees no coin.

SHE'S BLIND, REMEMBER?

TheWayItEnds
. You are
Terezi Pyrope, Town Blind Fate

Blind Justice (active, night, killing)
: You use random chance as a stand-in for fate. On each odd-numbered Day, I will flip two coins and inform you of the results. If the first coin is heads, you may use this ability on the same-numbered Night. If it is tails, instead you may use it on the subsequent night. If the second coin is heads, this ability is compulsive for that two-Night cycle. Otherwise, it is not. You may use this ability, when allowed, to kill a player of your choosing.

Spoiler: Klingoncelt (Rose)
Rose LalondeImage

TT: I'm not actually trying to caricaturize a grim sorcerer.
TT: There's still a perfectly intact piece of my mind which realizes how ridiculous it is to be flying across rainbow oceans with a couple of magic wands and a salamander in a little cowl.
TT: And it wasn't without swallowing a little embarrassment that I revealed I was using a crystal ball just now.
TT: It's all pretty absurd.
TT: And yet,
TT: It's been fun, and above all, practical.
TT: For solving our problems.

Klingoncelt
. You are
Rose Lalonde, Town Stoic Seer

Seer of Light (night, active, investigative)
: At night, you may use your Seer powers to watch another player. You will see who, if anyone, visits them. If your ability fails, you will get "No Result," whereas if you see nothing you will be informed that you saw nothing.
Truthful Dreaming (night, active, investigative)
: At night, you may use your sight to dream about another player. You will learn one ability type of one of their abilities, selected at random. The types are investigative, protective, manipulative, killing and miscellaneous.

Spoiler: SnarkySnowman (Ms. Paint)
Ms. PaintImage

That Ms. Paint is one classy Prospitian lady. She is the model of grace and beauty. I am always a bit flustered in her presence, especially when she carries her little pail around like that.

SnarkySnowman
. You are
Ms. Paint, Town Class Act

Protection from on High (passive)
: You cannot be nightkilled. However, if the mod is killed in any way, you will commit suicide in grief.

Spoiler: PUNCHPABLITOINTHEFACE (Sollux)
Sollux CaptorImage

GA: You Used To Like To Talk More
GA: If I Recall I Was Typically The One Who Would Solicit Reprieves From Your Nonsense
GA: So I Dont Know What Happened

TA: that wa2 before ii knew we were all goiing two diie.
TA: and no one beliieved me.
TA: and now look at you all.
TA: all beliieviing me 2uddenly HMM UNCANNY.

GA: Then Why Are You Doing This
GA: Setting Up These Stations For Us

TA: two get you all off my bulge about iit.
TA: but ii wont troll any of them per2onally no way.
TA: kiind of juveniile.
TA: but you guys go knock your 2elve2 out ok.
TA: 2ee the menu up top?
TA: fiiddle around wiith that tiil you open the viiewport.

GA: I Did Fiddle With It
GA: To No Avail

TA: iif you cant fiigure 2hiit out by fuckiing around you dont belong near computer2.
TA: kiind of liike wiith regii2tered 2ex offender2 and 2chool2.
TA: iif you move two a new town you have two go up two your neiighbor2 door and warn them about how 2tupiid you are.
TA: and giive them a chance two hiide all theiir iinnocent technology.
TA: and vandaliize your hou2e.

PUNCHPABLITOINTHEFACE
. You are
Sollux Captor, Town Gemini Duality
AND

Dual Personality
α
(passive)
: You are a Gemini in more than just an astrological sense, as you have the mental capacity to be two people simultaneously. You know that
Caira
is
Sollux Captor
, and the two of you are a pair of masons. You both know one another to be town, and you may talk during Night phases and pregame here. However, Caira is a dummy account that will also be controlled by you. The account's password is [redacted]. Feel free to make any changes to the account that you would like except for changing the password. Heck, you don't even have to give it back to me when the game is over, I don't care. You may post and vote with that account as it is in fact a player in this game. How you wish to treat this interaction is entirely up to you.

Spoiler: Axxle/Firebringer (Tavros)
Tavros NitramImage

TG: aw hell no
TG: is this who i think this is

AA: tavros has been looking forward to meeting you

AT: hEYYY,
AT: fIRST, oK, i THINK YOU'RE FANTASTIC,
AT: wHICH IS TO SAY, jUST AN ENVIABLY COOL GUY, wHO i ADMIRE,
AT: lET'S PUT THAT COMPLIMENT ON THE TABLE WHERE WE CAN BOTH SEE IT,

TG: holy shit

AT: lOOKS LIKE i FOUND ANOTHER POINT IN TIME TO BOTHER YOU,
AT: wHEN, i GUESS,
AT: yOU ARE MORE EMOTIONALLY SUSCEPTIBLE,
AT: }:)

TG: dude
TG: are those sick fires youre packing there
TG: you best not be bringin that fire into my bubble less you plan on dropping that shit

AT: oHH, bRO,
AT: tHESE ARE WITHOUT ANY CONFUSION TO BE NOTED AS SOME TRULY UNHEALTHY INCENDIARIES,
AT: tHEY ARE IN ABOVE AVERAGE NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION,
AT: sO, iN OTHER WORDS, jUST TO COMPLETE THE ANALOGY, i HOPE YOU KNOW A LICENSED PHYSICIAN,

Axxle
. You are
Tavros Nitram, Town Lovable Coward

Gentle Soul (passive)
: You are a gentle soul, perhaps a bit cowardly and far too nice a person for this universe. You may not cast hammer votes and may not ever kill another player no matter what.
Fly, Pupa, Fly! (active, night, one-shot, miscellaneous)
: One during the game, you may climb in your ship and go hide with someone else for the night. All effects that target you tonight fail, while killing abilities used on the target affect you as well. If your target is a threat to the town (and your ability succeeds), you will die.
Mod Cahoots (active, night, one-shot, miscellaneous)
: You are the mod's favorite character, so he is willing to cheat on your behalf. Once during the game at night, you may attempt to ask the mod a yes or no question. If the mod is able to answer your question, he will. However, your question cannot be about the alignment of any player or players, nor can it be used as a lie detector. You count as targeting the mod for the purposes of this ability. If anyone else targets either you or the mod on this night, the mod will flee for fear of his love being found out; your ability fails and your shot is not refunded. [This wasn't included in the original role PM due to an oversight, but note that you cannot use this ability if the mod is dead.]

Spoiler: DeathNote (Vriska)
Vriska SerketImage

AG: Tavros, let me let you in on a little secret a8out the lore of your land.
AG: It's 8oring!!!!!!!!

AT: }:o

AG: The minds of your consorts are very soft and impressiona8le.
AG: As easily manipul8ed as all those imps you've 8een 8ossing around.
AG: I have picked apart their tiny little lizard 8rains and seen through all the smoke and mirrors of their riddles.
AG: I have gotten to the truth they are guarding. The great 8ig mystery 8ehind this planet. And you know what it is, Tavros?

AT: nO,

AG: It's 8ullshit!
AG: Meaningless, 8oring, fanciful 8ullshit wrapped in flowery poems to keep you guessing.
AG: It all leads to one thing anyway, and that's what we should put our attention on.
AG: Real gamers cut to the chase. They power through all the nonsense and go for the gold.
AG: They cheat, Tavros.
AG: It is time you learned to start cheating.

DeathNote
. You are
Vriska Serket, Town Compulsive Meddler

8LUH 8LUH (active, night, eight-shot, manipulative, compulsive)
: You are always interfering in the plans of both your friends and your enemies for your own purposes. Each night, you
must
use your mind-controlling power to redirect a player of your choosing to another. This changes any targeted night action(s) they used such that their target is now the target you chose. You can only do this eight times. In the case of abilities with multiple targets, you alter only the first target.
Fluorite Octet (active, night, item, miscellaneous)
: You possess a set of eight eight-sided dice that amplifies your ridiculously good luck. While you possess the Octet, any luck-based abilities (such as a Faith Healer) used on you will work out in your favor. Whoever possesses the Octet gains this bonus. At night, you may give it to another player, losing them and this power yourself. Giving away the Octet does not consume your night action.

Spoiler: Edgelords (John)
John EgbertImage

TT: This session was never meant to bear fruit.

TT: It's barren, so to speak.

EB: that's a bit of a bummer!

EB: i am still skeptical about that, though.

TT: That's why you're our leader, John.

EB: huh?

TT: Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with.

EB: that's stupid.

EB: i'm not your leader, i am your FRIEND, there is a BIG difference!

TT: Statements like that are also why you're our leader.

Edgelords
. You are
John Egbert, Town Optimist

Visit Dream Bubble (night, active, one-shot, miscellaneous)
: Once during the game, as a night action, you may neighborize a dead player by traveling to their dream bubble to communicate. You may speak with them for the rest of the game.
Eternal Optimism (night, active, one-shot, miscellaneous)
: You never give up and are virtually always upbeat; your optimism frequently borders on stupidity. Once during the game, at night, you may target a living player with this ability to encourage them not to give up. If that player has any X-Shot abilities, they will gain an additional shot. If they have multiple X-Shot abilities, they must choose which ability to reuse.

Spoiler: PeregrineV (Jade)
Jade HarleyImage

JADE: such is the way of our lands
JADE: they are newly born the day we arrive...
JADE: and yet they always were

PeregrineV
. You are
Jade Harley, Town Galactic Pen Pal

Planet Shift (active, night, one-shot, miscellaneous)
: Once during the game, you may call upon your Space powers to split the next day phase into two groups of players ("Prospit" and "Derse"). Each group will move to a private topic and vote on its own lynch among the group. Which player is sent to which group will be determined completely at random.
Write Interdimensional Letters (active, night, miscellaneous)
: At night, you may target a Mafiascum user with this ability, regardless of whether or not they are in the game. They will receive a PM asking if they would like to be your pen pal in the game (including an explanation of what that actually means). You may also include a message of your own. If they accept, that user will henceforth be considered part of the game if they were not already and you neighborize them. You are then allowed to speak to that user about the game. If your target was not a player, they are considered a player in the game from then on, but can only speak with you. This newly-added player cannot be targeted in any way and their win condition is "You win when PeregrineV wins." Once someone accepts your offer, you lose this ability.

Spoiler: hebichan (Feferi)
Feferi PeixesImage

CA: i am one sad fuckin brinesucker
CA: overemotional sappy trash youre right im not better than anybody
CA: im worse than anybody
CA: EVERYBODY
CA: all the bodies

CC: STOP!!!!!!!!!!!
CC: God.
CC: Will you just clam up for once in your life?
CC: Always carping and carping and carping!
CC: You go completely overboard with your emotions, always looking to reel in drama wherever you can.
CC: I am up to my gills in it! I just can't salmon the strength anemonemore.

hebichan
. You are
Feferi Peixes, Town Empress

Violet Blooded Empress (active, one-shot, night, miscellaneous)
: You are the highest-ranking individual in troll society, but you're not too inclined to use that authority. Still, your word carries a lot of weight. Once during the game, at night, you may elect a living player king/queen. For the following day phase, they have sole power over the lynch. Other players' votes do not count towards that lynch, and the king/queen may execute whomever they like at any time.

Spoiler: Egg (Karkat)
Karkat VantasImage

CG: ATTENTION WORTHLESS HUMAN.
CG: THIS IS YOUR GOD SPEAKING.
CG: IT IS A WRATHFUL GOD WHO DESPISES YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD HAVE POSSIBLY DARED TO FEAR.
CG: I HAVE WATCHED YOUR ENTIRE PATHETIC LIFE UNFOLD.
CG: I HAVE OBSERVED YOU WHILE YOU WOULD QUAKE AND TREMBLE IN PERSONAL PRAYERS OF SHAME.
CG: WHILE YOU PLEADED FORGIVENESS FOR BEING SUCH A WRETCHED DISGUSTING FAILURE ON EVERY CONCEIVABLE LEVEL.
CG: PROSTRATE BEFORE THE STUPID AND FALSE CLOWN GODS YOU HAVE SCRIBBLED ON THE WALLS OF YOUR BLOCK.
CG: BOGUS DEITIES WORSHIPED BY A PRIMITIVE "PARADISE" PLANET.
CG: BUT YOUR PRAYERS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.
CG: THERE ARE NO MIRACLES IN STORE FOR YOU, HUMAN.
CG: ONLY MY HATE.
CG: IT IS A HATE SO PURE AND HOT IT WOULD CONSUME YOUR SAD UNDERDEVELOPED HUMAN THINK PAN TO EVEN CONTEMPLATE.
CG: IT IS A HATE THAT TO FATHOM MUST BE PUT INTO SONG.
CG: SHRIEKED BY THE TEN THOUSAND ROWDY SHOUT SPHINCTERS PEPPERING THE GRUESOME UNDERBELLY OF THE MOST TRUCULENT GOD THE FURTHEST RING CAN MUSTER.
CG: IT IS A HATE THAT MADE YOU AND WILL SURELY DESTROY YOU.
CG: MY HATE IS THE LIFEBLOOD THAT PULSES THROUGH THE VEINS OF YOUR UNIVERSE.
CG: IT IS MY GIFT TO YOU.
CG: YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THAT.
CG: YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT.

EB: hi karkat!

Egg
. You are
Karkat Vantas, Town Mass Neighborizer

FRUITY RUMPUS ASSHOLE FACTORY (active, night, miscellaneous)
: You control a neighborhood. Currently, it contains only you. Each night, you may decide who is allowed in your neighborhood. You may add as many players or as few as you like, and remove anyone you desire, including yourself, as a night action. This ability targets all players you add or remove. Upon your death, the neighborhood is closed.

Spoiler: Creature (Aradia)
Aradia MegidoImage

AA: what d0 y0u want with the s0urce 0f the first guardians
AA: what g00d d0 y0u really think c0uld c0me 0f it

TT: Do you know about it?
TT: The sun?

AA: y0u cant p0ssibly wield its energy 0r put it t0 c0nstructive use

TT: That isn't exactly my plan.

AA: y0u w0nt find it either
AA: its imp0ssible

TT: How do you know that?
TT: Could you please share your information with me?

AA: n0!
AA: y0u still havent gathered that y0ure the pr0blem
AA: im thr0ugh with c0nsci0usly c0ntributing t0 inevitable 0utc0mes

Creature
. You are
Aradia Megido, Town Fatalistic Time Ghost

Freeze Time (active, night, manipulative)
: Stop time for a player of your choosing. They are roleblocked and actions they take will fail. [Note: this ability cannot be used while you are dead.]
0_0 (active, night, miscellaneous)
: Reveal that you were actually dead all along and retreat to the dream bubbles to play a supporting role. You functionally die and become a tree stump, and forfeit your vote in exchange for the ability to continue to post while dead. Unlike most tree stumps, however, you may still be targeted by actions. While a tree stump, you may not under any circumstances gain a vote.
Interfere with Time (active, night, two-shot, manipulative, special)
: Twice during the game, choose a player to delay their night action by one night. You may not target the same player with this ability on consecutive nights. You may use this ability while you are a tree stump.

Spoiler: PiggyGal15 (WV)
Wayward VagabondImage

As the glorious founder and mayor of CAN TOWN, you erect a dignified, majestic CITY HALL out of cans, fittingly capped off with a tome of good manners for the roof. You have given yourself a very official and important looking MAYORAL SASH made out of old cables to complete your look of authority. A number of rather civic-minded CITIZEN CANS gather in front of the building to offer adulation to their fair and magnanimous leader. All is well.

PiggyGal15
. You are
Wayward Vagabond, Town Soulful Mayor

Mayor of Cantown (passive)
: Players who visit you at night gain an additional vote for the following day. A given player may not gain an extra vote from this ability on consecutive nights and may not gain multiple votes from it on the same night. Use of the votes you grant is optional (the extra vote is separate from a player's normal vote). If this ability results in a stalemate where no side can win, it is canceled.
Mourning the Purest Soul (passive)
: Upon your death, in honor of your silent yet profound ways, neighborhoods, messages, and message-based abilities will not work for one day/night cycle. No private topics of any sort can be used.

Spoiler: Cheery Dog (Dirk)
Dirk StriderImage

TT: In such a place it makes sense that the formal leader would be neutralized, to made feel unempowered and static.
TT: And it seems particularly fitting she would be the noble of life in a realm of the dead.
TT: A realm that foretold of a life player who felt lifeless, a hope player who felt hopeless, and a heart player who was just a stone cold motherfucker.
TT: When we talked about leadership, and I was all on my high horse telling you how shit would go down...
TT: I also said I would be the one "pulling the strings." Remember? That I'd be the functional leader of our party.
TT: And there might have been something to that, in a different session.
TT: But what good is a "man of action" in a place where action itself is intrinsically fruitless?

Cheery Dog
. You are
Dirk Strider, Town Magnifier

Heart Flow (active, night, miscellaneous)
: At night you may choose a player. You will provide them with emotional support, giving that player an additional vote the following day.
Soul Suck (active, night, one-shot, miscellaneous)
: Once during the game, you may use this ability on another player at night. If they used a non-factional active ability on that night, you will drain their soul, causing that ability to be permanently lost. This does not prevent the ability from functioning on the night in question. If you are roleblocked while using this ability, your shot is not refunded.

Spoiler: MafiaSSK (Nepeta)
Nepeta LeijonImage

AC: :33 < i f33l bad about bugging you about it
AC: :33 < but do you think you could purrhaps please spare your computer for just the most fl33ting of moments?
AC: :33 < i miss pounce a lot : ((
AC: :33 < and talking to him reminds me of her
AC: :33 < sorry for the hassle

TT: It's ok. I understand.
TT: I think I have a more permanent solution.
TT: I mean purrmanent.

MafiaSSK
. You are
Nepeta Leijon, Town Bond Guru

Create Ship (active, night, protective)
: At night, you may choose two players to try to kindle a relationship between. You send those players to a dream bubble, where they may talk to one another for the duration of the night. They will be protected from one kill each for the night. However, they are also loverized for the night, so if one of them would die despite your protection, the other will be killed as well. This ability cannot cause a member of any non-town faction to kill a member of that same faction. You may not target yourself with this ability.
The Sun Never Sets on the Shipping Wall (active, night, miscellaneous, conditional)
: You may only use this ability while you are dead. It has the same effect as
Create Ship
, except that you may also target dead players, you no longer offer protection, and if any player dies while in one of your dream bubbles you may not use this ability anymore. You count as targeting those players and can be roleblocked and otherwise tampered with even though you are dead.
Sense Bond (active, night, two-shot, investigative)
: Twice during the game, you may assess the relationship between two players. I will tell you whether their relationship would be "red" or "black." You don't know what this means.

Spoiler: Narna (Equius)
Equius ZahhakImage

AC: :33 < look at that silly little bow and arrow you always type!
AC: :33 < its always there, you never furget
AC: :33 < why would you do that if it wasnt a playful fun thing, i am so on to you!

CT: D --> My bow and arrow are highly dignified symbols

AC: :33 < lol! bs!!!

CT: D --> Archery is among the highest and most e%ceptional crafts, held in tremendous regard by the most a100f classes for centuries

AC: :33 < you suck at archery

CT: D --> No

AC: :33 < yes

CT: D --> No

AC: :33 < yes

CT: D --> No I don't

AC: :33 < yessssss yes yes yes
AC: :33 < have you ever even successfully fired an arrow?
AC: :33 < like actually got one to leave the bow??

CT: D --> I think
CT: D --> We need to stop talking about archery

Narna
. You are
Equius Zahhak, Town STRONGman

Ruffiannihilator (passive)
: You are a STRONGman. Any kills you make are unaffected by roleblocks and protection.
Musclebeast Aficionado (passive)
: You like horses. You don't know what this ability does.
1/2-Bowkind (active, day, miscellaneous)
: Each day, you may send me a message of 1,000 or fewer characters to be tied to an arrow and fired somewhere onto Skaia. You're a really crappy archer, though, so you won't be able to send it anywhere. The next player to post will get your message.

Spoiler: RachMarie (Kankri)
Kankri VantasImage

KANKRI: Meenah, his 6elief that he is actually a majestic h99f6east is n9t characterized 6y ch9ice. In fact, it is n9t even a 6elief. It is a FACT, which we must strive t9 respect as FACTUAL, in n9 small part due t9 his hyperimp9rtant feelings a69ut it. Tail9ring factual reality ar9und pe9ple's critical feelings is a c9rnerst9ne 9f Pr96lematics, and failure t9 d9 s9 can 9nly result in the release 9f devastating payl9ads 9f c9rrecti9nal w9rds depl9yed t9 educate, heal, and rhet9rically 9verwhelm.

RachMarie
. You are
Kankri Vantas, Town Impassioned Speaker

One-Being Social Justice War (active, night, protective, manipulative)
: You go on a tirade about a subject of your choosing. Choose a player to give your opinion to. You must write a speech on any subject you choose that is at least 500 words long. You may not repeat sentences or excessively repeat words and your argument must consist of complete sentences/be at least somewhat coherent. It must also not be copied from any easily available source. If you do, the player you chose will receive your message and will be jailkept for the night, protecting and roleblocking them while they listen to you. You may send them as many messages as you like over the course of the night. In addition, as a one-shot effect, you may choose to steal your target's vote for the following day. To use this ability, simply include the sentence "If I want your opinion, I will tell you what it is." in your speech. You cannot steal more than one vote. If you use the vote steal, your ability also counts as miscellaneous tonight.

Spoiler: Drixx (Horuss)
Horuss ZahhakImage

HORUSS: 8=D < Your Harness... I mean Hayness. Highness I mean.
HORUSS: 8=D < F*DDLEST*%. Please pardon my utterly e%ecrable language, and unforgivable stammering, your Horseness.
HORUSS: 8=D < I am a bale of nerves in your royal presence, and it has been so long.

Drixx
. You are
Horuss Zahhak, Town Inventor

Invent (active, night, miscellaneous)
: Create an item and send it to another player of your choosing. The list of items you can create is below. You may not select the same item more than once. You do not know the effect of your items, but their recipients will learn their effects. All items can be transferred. Dead players cannot acquire or use items.
  • Attachable Locator

• Garbled Remote Speaker

• Robot Gift Horse

• Strength Augmentation

• Lightning Rod

• Shocking Detonator

• Heavy Laser

• Cyborg Exoskeleton

• Mechanical Snake in a Can

• Cloning Machine

[spoiler="Caira" (Sollux #2)]
Sollux CaptorImage Image

TA: are you me22iing wiith me??
TA: you do realiize iim p2ychiic two.
TA: ii could pull 2o much triippy 2hiit out of my 2piinal creviice, iit would make your head 2piin liike dervii2h iin a fuckiing blender.
TA: 2o GET OFF YOUR HIIGH HOOFBEA2T.

Caira
. You are

Dual Personality
β
(passive)
: You are a Gemini in more than just an astrological sense, as you have the mental capacity to be two people simultaneously. You know that
Player
is
. You may talk to them at any time using this thread. If you would be replaced, instead you are modkilled.

[/spoiler]

Mafia:

Spoiler: Nashville Dreams
CalibornImage

uu: BUT ALL ALONG. THERE WAS NOTHING FOR ME TO FEAR.
uu: BECAUSE NOW I KNOW. THROUGH INTENSIVE COMMUNION WITH THIS PRECIOUS MYSTICAL PUPPET.
uu: THAT THE CURSE WHICH WILL BLOSSOM IN HIS FLUFFY HEART. WILL DO SO.
uu: BECAUSE OF ME!

Nashville Dreams
. You are
C
a
l
i
b
o
r
n
L
r
d
E
n
g
l
i
s
h
M
a
f
i
a
L
r
d
E
n
g
l
i
s
h

How to Destroy the Universe (passive, factional)
: You may speak with your fellow Mafia members in this private topic.
Remove Complication (active, factional, night, killing)
: One member of your group may kill another player each night.
Away from the Timeline (active, night, miscellaneous)
: Your adventures largely occur in a totally different time and place from everyone and everything else until the time is right for you to enter, but you can nonetheless use your time powers to aid your supporters in the present if you wish. Each night, you may use this action to become immune to investigation. If you choose to be immune, investigative-type actions that target you will fail (as though you were an Ascetic). This ability does not target anything and does not consume your night action.
He Is Already Here (passive)
: The first time you would be killed at night, you survive. If Doc Scratch dies protecting you, this ability changes to read "you cannot be killed at night and your killing actions cannot be roleblocked, redirected or protected against." and you gain a dayvig shot.

You win when only members of your faction remain or nothing can prevent this.

Spoiler: BROseidon (Snowman)
SnowmanImage

What are you waiting for? Draw, Spades.

BROseidon
. You are
S
n
o
w
m
a
n
L
o
r
d
E
n
g
l
i
s
h
M
a
f
i
a
U
n
i
v
e
r
s
e

Your Universe (passive)
: Upon your death, the next phase (whether it is day or night) will be skipped while the other players adjust to a universe being destroyed, since you are literally a universe that some of them inhabit.
Felt Kidnapping (active, night, manipulative)
: Send your moronic minions out to capture someone. They probably won't succeed, but fending them off should stop your target from taking any other actions. Your target is roleblocked. In addition, using this ability makes you an Ascetic for the night as your minions, once summoned, will hide you whether you like it or not. If you kidnap someone, non-killing actions used against you that night will fail.

Spoiler: Mirhawk (Condesce)
Her Imperious CondescensionImage

)(IC: yo dont fuck with my heiress
)(IC: gurl got royal bidness porpoises to attend
)(IC: and do not even T)(INK i dont know you out a jail bitch
)(IC: you take a flip thru ma secret jam yet
)(IC: dat sparkle shit i left w tha dance clowns on

Mirhawk
. You are
T
h
e
C
o
n
d
e
s
c
e
L
o
r
d
E
n
g
l
i
s
h
M
a
f
i
a
B
a
t
t
e
r
w
i
t
c
h

Emulate (active, night, miscellaneous)
: You are old and wise enough to understand how to pretend to be someone you are not. Using all the fake youthful enthusiasm you can muster, you may befriend up to two players as a night action. You gain one neighborhood containing you and both of those players.
Baking and Mind Control Empire (active, night, manipulative)
: Use patented Betty Crocker technology to disorient and confuse your enemies. Mess with the plans of two players, sending them to each other's locations. You busdrive those players with one another, such that any ability other players use on one affects the other instead and vice versa.

Spoiler: Kagami/Shadoweh (Doc Scratch)
Doc ScratchImage

I'm not a god.
I'm a guardian, a servant, and a weapon.
I have power and knowledge far surpassing a god.
But I am not one.

TT: Is this when you are going to tell me why you want to die?

Yes.

TT: I sense it's not just because you're getting bored with immortality.

That's good. Your vision is becoming clearer.

TT: Then why?

My master can't enter this universe until I am killed.
Such is the nature of the break.

TT: That almost sounds like martyrdom. Are you sure it won't be a hero's death?

Quite sure.
My master is a very evil man.

Kagami
. You are
D
o
c
S
c
r
a
t
c
h
L
o
r
d
E
n
g
l
i
s
h
M
a
f
i
a
A
l
l
-
K
n
o
w
i
n
g
H
o
s
t

Nearly Omniscient (active, 1-shot, night, investigative)
: Once during the game, you may use this ability to see all actions taken on that night in an anonymous fashion. You essentially track every player in the game simultaneously, except that you will not know which action corresponds to which player. For instance, you might get a result that looks like this:

Code: Select all

A visited C
B did not visit anyone
C visited B, F and J
[...]

Gaze (active, night, investigative)
: Look in on a player of your choosing with a focus on them. You will see whom, if anyone, they target, and you will also determine whether or not anyone else visited them, effectively both tracking and binary-watching your target.
Know (active, night, investigative)
: Look in on a player of your choosing with a focus on what is around them. You will see whom, if anyone, targets that player, and you will also determine whether or not they visited anyone else, effectively both watching and binary-tracking your target.
Imagine (active, night, investigative)
: Think about a player's potential to learn the effect of one randomly chosen active ability they possess, sans any flavor that appears in its text.
Excellent Host (active, night, protective)
: You protect Caliborn (Nashville Dreams) from
all
kills tonight. If he would be killed, you die in his stead. If you are killed in this manner, Caliborn becomes a Bulletproof Strongman One-Shot Dayvig.

Spoiler: dramonic (Gamzee)
Gamzee MakaraImage

TC: and now i'm the last one, so i finally motherfuckin understand.
TC: I FINALLY GOT MY MOTHERFUCKING UNDERSTAND ON TO WHO THE MIRTHFUL MESSIAHS ARE.
TC: they were always both me. :o)
TC: AND ALSO MOTHERFUCKING ME. Do:
TC: and now.
TC: AND MOTHERFUCKING NOW.
TC: i am going to motherfuckin kill all you motherfuckers.

CG: OH GOD
CG: OH MAN
CG: OH GOD

TC: I AM GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING KILL ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.
TC: and paint the wicked pictures with your motherfuckin blood.
TC: FROM YOUR VEINS WILL DRIP MY MIRACLES.
TC: your crushed bones will make my special stardust.
TC: WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL, BROTHER.
TC: honk.
TC: HONK.
TC: honk.
TC: HOOOOOOOOOOONK.

dramonic
. You are
G
a
m
z
e
e
M
a
k
a
r
a
L
o
r
d
E
n
g
l
i
s
h
M
a
f
i
a
I
n
s
a
n
e
C
l
o
w
n

Carnival of Horrors
: You do all kinds of terrible things for your own reasons, but seem to be guided by some sort of incomprehensible internal logic. You have four one-shot abilities thematically related to this heading, but it is just flavor.
  • Roleblocker Doctor (active, night, one-shot, protective)
    : Choose a player. If that player used a manipulative ability tonight, you will protect them.
  • Doctor Cop (active, night, one-shot, investigative)
    : Choose a player. You will learn whether or not that player has a protective ability.
  • Cop Vig (active, night, one-shot, killing)
    : Choose a player. If they used an investigative ability tonight, you will kill them.
  • Vig Roleblocker (active, night, one-shot, manipulative)
    : Choose a player. If they used a killing ability tonight, you will roleblock them.

Mod:

Spoiler: Cephrir (Andrew Hussie)
Andrew Hussieflavor

Cephrir
. You are
Andrew Hussie, Neutral Moderator Enabler

You may not participate in the game or vote for a lynch. You do not count as a threat to the town.

Semi-Omnipotent Kinda-Overlord (passive)
: You can be targeted by night actions. You can be killed. You can be lynched. Your name appears in vote counts if you have a vote, but you don't have one currently. You do not count towards the number of players alive for majority purposes. Death does not prevent you from continuing to moderate the game.
Curious Relationship (passive)
: While you live, Ms. Paint is bulletproof.
Game Setup Expert (passive)
: If you are dead, all oracle abilities will fail.
"Bring Me a Horse, and I Am Yours Forever." (passive)
: If you receive a horse, you will automatically grant the player who gave you the horse a one-shot limited oracle ability (two shots for Equius) as delineated in Tavros' role PM. You will post "Bring me a horse, and I am yours forever." at the start of Day 2.

You can neither win nor lose.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4967 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by RachMarie »

great job on modding this dude sorry we kinda broke your game :D though not sorry we won :lol:

Still to the scum team seriously I feel for you, the odds were pretty rough.

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4968 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

LOL Caira was literally hiplop and pablito still?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #4969 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by RachMarie »

LOL no they were masons

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4970 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Last edited by Cephrir on Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4971 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4969, RachMarie wrote:LOL no they were masons
No, read the role and their thread, they were literally the same person.

OH MY FUCKING GOD THE ONLY KILL WE SUCEEDED ON AND WE STILL FUCKING FAILED TO ACTUALLY KILL THEM WTF
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4972 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Last edited by Cephrir on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4973 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Horuss' inventions:

Robot Gift Horse (does nothing ("someone is looking for this"); whoever gives it to the mod gets an oracle shot (also makes Equius deathproof for a day))
Cyborg Exoskeleton (vest)
Heavy Laser (vig)
Shocking Detonator (rb)
Attachable Locator (tracker)
Mechanical Snake in a Can (visitor)
Lightning Rod (self-redirector)
Strength Augmentation (unblockablizer)
Garbled Remote Speaker (force player to post whatever you want; cannot force a hammer vote)
Cloning Machine (actions against user have a 50% failure rate)
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4974 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Cephrir »

This game was a major handful. I apologize for the problems.

I wish it had been closer; I also wish it ended by Day 8.

The town did have some strong tools that could help each other out, but the scumteam absolutely had answers in a busdriver, a roleblocker, Scratch and the cop vig (which could have removed Klingon -- in fact that was probably its best use by a large margin) and the unlikely strongman scenario.
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”