zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

two, actually
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

springlullaby is also a doc
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

For real though I haven't played a decent town game in months so it's better that I'm taking a break
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Yeah, if Fate is a SK he has basically a 50/50 chance of ending the game when game goes to night.
But what we're not clear on BECAUSE KATSUKI IS VAGUE AS FUCK is whether he win with his double vote if we get to 2:1.

That's why I'm pissed off and I want the game to end anyway.

If Fate is a SK, it's gg Fate etc.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

can you guys convert me to the scum team so I don't lose
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@spiffeh, i mean, pobody's nerfect and it's not like even the best players you can think of have consistently good reads so i wouldn't beat yourself up over it

i am just happy this is over barring cupcake drawing this out through another night phase for no good reason
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

lol @ you guys faking a guilty on hiplop
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by springlullaby »

In post 1555, Spiffeh wrote:can you guys convert me to the scum team so I don't lose
Sure, vote Fate and we'll make you a honorary scum member so we don't get ANOTHER FUCKING NIGHT PHASE WITH ANSWER THAT ARE AMBIGUOUS ON PURPOSE.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Yeah, DGB did it on a whim, and we rolled along with it. Was pretty funny and it almost worked too.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1557, Spiffeh wrote:lol @ you guys faking a guilty on hiplop
wasn't even discussed. iirc dgb thought farside had a guilty on her and then... that happened
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh right it was meant to come off as a reaction test thingy but then she missed the window of opportunity to actually back down from it and i was like "yeah, just roll with it"
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by springlullaby »

^^That was more my fault, I read farside's dgb's vote as a cop guilty. And DGB went for it.

I tried to distract the town with the LLD tangent and we discussed crossbussing between Muffin and I, to unvote DGB but in the end we agreed bussing was safer.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Thought honestly LLD killing off the town multishot governor D1was a real stroke of luck here so we kinda had it easy.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Vote Count 6.00

No Lynch (2)
- zCupcakeMan, springlullaby

Not Voting (2) - Fate, Spiffeh

With 4 alive, it will take 3 to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved!
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Over the past day and night, the house of Katsuki has been fraught with all sorts of abnormalities. This was encapsulated in the appearance of a certain being that had all the appearances of an Alpacamon, but if one were to hold it up to an Alpacadex, the only response would be the display of a fancy cupcake across the screen with cackling in the background.

The creature had the fluffy fur of light mocha with no special discernable features. It did, however, show an uncanny attraction towards the sweet pastries strewn found in abundance in Katsuki’s house, as no sooner were these baked delights popping out that they were consumed by this Alpacamon-like form.

“Strange, this seems to be some new kind of Alpacamon, I have never seen anything like it before." Amidst the swirling of golden butterflies, Equinox snuck up behind the creature who was preoccupied in its sweet indulgence. As the distance between the two rapidly approached zero, a sign attached to the creature’s posterior could be made out. “Muffinpaca? It looks like an Alpacamon, but this does not sound like one”. Confused, Equinox decided that it would be best not to add this to the bedroom collection. Not to mention, in the minute that Equinox had been observing it, it had already gone through no less than a dozen trays of cupcakes. In short, Equinox decided that there simply were not enough cupcakes to sustain that desire. Plus, it would be entertaining to observe the outcome should Katsuki discover the absence of all these cupcakes.

With that, Equinox disappeared in a swirl of golden butterflies.

No one was lynched Day Six. Night begins...
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Katsuki »

And then there was one.

Parasectpaca wandered the house. There were four of them not that long ago, but now Parasectpaca was the only one. Had the other three disappeared, just like all of the others that the Alpacamon had not lynched? Only a few hours earlier, what looked like Krabbypaca had gorged itself on Katsuki's cupcakes, shortly before it and Caterpiepaca had voted together to not take action that afternoon. Parasectpaca, distracted, had looked away. Just like that, all of them had vanished. The cackling from the day before continued. Parasectpaca was used to it by now. It must be another of the supernatural occurrences that accompanied the Alpacamon. Still, Parasectpaca didn't remember any kind of Alpacamon making that particular noise.

The door opened, and Equinox appeared as did a swarm of golden butterflies. Parasectpaca had seen Equinox before, so it was immediately apparent that something seemed off about this Equinox. It was not just the outfit, which was different from the beige suit that Equinox usually wore; this one was a dark blue. The gaze this Dark Equinox gave Parasectpaca seemed too sharp, somehow. Parasectpaca watched the golden butterflies encircle it, just as it had Articunopaca two days prior. Dark Equinox snapped two fingers, and there was a loud pop as the golden butterflies completely engulfed Parasectpaca. Another snap, and both Parasectpaca and the butterflies disappeared.

Spiffeh, a Parasectpaca, Vanilla Townie, got drunk N6.

While all of this occurred, the ethereal form of GreyICE gazed sadly upon the scene that unfolded before his eyes. He watched as the forms of what were Krabbypaca and Caterpiepaca dissolve into Dark Equinox and Magical Girl Equinox, descending upon the helpless Parasectpaca and spiriting it away in a cloud of golden butterflies. Shortly after, Equinox appeared in a poof of butterflies, cackling about how the nefarious plan to steal Katsuki's vote counts to inebriate the masses and make mafiascum.net great again. Without any Alpacamon left to anchor GreyICE's existence to the plane that was Katsuki's house, GreyICE faded into nothingness.

It turns out that the Alpacamon materialized to balance out the evil of Equinox's plans, but the cute adorable critters were unable to stop Equinox's quest for world domination. Unable to find the vote counts, Katsuki wound up succumbing to the various alcohol-infused cupcakes laid out by Equinox. With all remaining obstacles removed, the dawn of Equinox's tyranny was ushered in.

Fate, the Spirit of GreyICE, Town Doublevoter, endgamed N6.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Equinox »

Reserving this post for endgame flavor because
someone
was annoyed by loose ends. The flavor is already written, but I'm waiting on edits; watch this space for words and pretty formatting or something.

The scum team of springlullaby, Magical Girl Equinox, Mafia Doctor; zMuffinMan, Alcoholic Shot Forcing Equinox, Mafia Vote Obscurer; and, posthumously, DrippingGoofball, #TRUMPTRAINEQUINOX, Mafia Doctor, have achieved their win condition on Night 6!
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Equinox »

Private Topics

Both links are pending when Katsuki can open them or, for the mafia team's topic, if the mafia team provide unanimous consent.

Katsuki's Madness Prequel II Spectating Dead QT
Inner Sanctum of Equinox's Mind

Role PMs

Spoiler: camn (replaced Panzerjager)

Welcome Panzerjager, you are an Arbokpaca, a
Vanilla Townie
. Although each Arbokpaca is born with a different pattern and thus possess different abilities based on their pattern, you were sadly born defective. At least you have the ability to talk and vote in the thread.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Please confirm in the thread.

Spoiler: dramonic

Welcome Dramonic, you are a Alakazampaca, a
Town Vote Stealer
. Nothing is more fun than spoons! You can do so much with them, such as bending them, or making them float! They also make for great training tools to unlock the inner powers of your mind. Apparently, you’ve come to discover that the properties of a vote are similar to those of a spoon! As such, each night you may target a player to lift a single vote of theirs and take it as your own for the next day phase.

While not busy playing with spoons, you have the ability to talk and vote in the thread.

Spoiler: DrippingGoofball

Welcome DrippingGoofball, you are #TRUMPTRAINEQUINOX,
Mafia Doctor

As an aspect of Equinox, you have come a long way on this spiritual journey, from Buddhist, to atheist, to your final form – a Trumpian. Having seen the light, you have embarked on a quest for your God Emporer Trumpinox to make mafiascum.net great again. You have united with SpringLullaby and MuffinmanZ to start by taking over all the vote counts for Equinox’s noble purposes. In return, you have been bestowed upon the power to protect. Each night, you may choose to protect a target from a single night kill.

At night, you and your fellow scumquinoxes may choose one of you to carry out a single kill. Your kill flavor is
made great again

You may plot here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=67753

You win when at least one member of your faction is alive, and either consist of the majority of the town or if nothing can prevent it otherwise.

Spoiler: farside22

Welcome Farside22, you are a Victreebelpaca,
Vanilla Townie
. You have a habit of going around glomping unsuspecting targets. During the day, you can glomp others in the thread, essentially voting them.

Spoiler: Fate

Welcome Fate, you are the Spirit of GreyICE, a
Town Doublevoter
. Although GreyICE was lost in a tragic twist of fate, his spirit lives on inside you. As such, you have gained his vote in the fight to bring those who may be responsible for the missing vote counts to justice. During the day, your votes are extra powerful, and will for all intents and purposes count as two votes. This will be reflected in the vote count by “???”.

Spoiler: hiplop

Welcome Hiplop, you are a Psyduckapaca, a
Vanilla Townie
. You’re yellow and round and waddle all over the place. However you seem to have forgotten everything that makes you special.

While you ponder your existence, you have the ability to talk and vote in the thread.

Spoiler: iraonavp

Welcome iraonavp, you are a Tentacruelapaca, a
Town Vote Blocker
. Everyone loves tentacles, just ask Equinox! However, when sharing the joys of tentacles, they tend to make it difficult for the recipient of your friendliness to control their body parts in order to vote. Each night, you may target a player to block their votes, essentially rendering them voteless for the following day phase.

Aside from having cute tentacles, you have the ability to talk and vote in the thread.

Spoiler: kanyeknowsbest

Welcome kanyeknowsbest, you are a Missingnopaca, a
Town Non-Consecutive Governor
. You broke the game, great job. As you do not follow the laws of the game, you may choose at any point during the day to target a player to prevent their lynch. However, you have a tendency to fade into non-existence and as such are unable to use your powers on consecutive day phases. You may not self-govern.

Aside from your flittering existence, you also have an audible voice and the ability to vote in the thread during the day.

Spoiler: Kmd4390

Welcome Kmd4390, you are a Ninetalepaca, a
Town Roleblocker
. You are so adorable and cuddly that all who set sight on you have the uncontrollable urge to cuddle with you. Each night, you may target a player to prevent them from taking any actions.

Aside from being foxy, you have the ability to talk and vote in the thread.

Spoiler: Lady Lambdadelta

Welcome Lady Lambdadelta, you are an Articunopaca, a
Town One-Shot Executioner
. You are pretty, majestic and awesome (way too awesome to be a miller), however you know no mercy. Any who cross you are met with the full wrath of your glorious fury. As such, at any point during the day, you may target a player. Their lynch threshold will be instantly reduced to (N/2, rounded up to the nearest integer), with N being the number of votes required for a lynch. This execution will end the day should it result in a lynch.

Aside from having wonderful plumage, you have the ability to talk and vote in the thread.

Spoiler: Spiffeh

Welcome Spiffeh, you are a Parasectpaca, a
Vanilla Townie
. Shrooms are good. Shrooms bring happiness to all. Sadly, it has not manifested itself in any unique powers, but who cares, you grow shrooms on your back! You do however possess the ability to talk and vote in the thread.

Spoiler: springlullaby

Welcome springlullaby, you are Magical Girl Equinox,
Mafia Doctor

You are the embodiment of all of Equinox’s aspirations. Especially the bunny ears and tail. Ever since you made that contract with that cute/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\, life has been on the up and up! To help your dear master with her plot to monopolize all the vote counts for some “greater purpose”, you have joined with DrippingGoofball and MuffinmanZ to achieve this goal. As a Magical Girl, you have the power to choose a target at night to protect them from a single night kill.

At night, you and your fellow scumquinoxes may choose one of you to carry out a single kill. Your kill flavor is
transformed into a witch

You win when at least one member of your faction is alive, and either consist of the majority of the town or if nothing can prevent it otherwise.

Spoiler: SpyreX

Welcome SpyreX, you are an Exeggcupaca, a
Town Two-shot Votecounter
. Eggs are hard to keep track of, they have a tendency to disappear. Luckily, you’re good at counting! Twice during the game, you may request a vote count at any point.

You also have the ability to talk and vote in the thread.

Spoiler: zMuffinMan

Welcome MuffinmanZ, you are Alcoholic Shot Forcing Equinox,
Mafia Vote Obscurer

You are the embodiment of Equinox’s sinister plot to inebriate the world. It has long been your tactic to force alcoholic shots down the throats of innocent individuals one intoxicating vote count at a time. Given how lazy Equinox is, you have faithfully carried out your duty through all these years of
stealing
permanently borrowing vote counts from the Cupcake God to execute the secret behind Equinox’s ability to post vote counts at the top of every page. A few… some… a good portion… most of those vote counts may have been converted into bait to lure Alpacamons, but they were so cuddly who could possibly resist it was most definitely not Equinox’s fault! The point is, you are the crux behind Equinox’s shot-forcing scheme. Each night, you may target a player. Their vote will be hidden from the vote count as “???” the following day.

At night, you and your fellow scumquinoxes DrippingGoofball and springlullaby may choose one of you to carry out a single kill. Your kill flavor is
got drunk

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Equinox »

A couple of things, I guess:

(1) I am sorry for the delay in declaring the game over and for pretty much all of the delays in flipping players. The majority of that is my fault. As you might have guessed, my job was to write the flavor scenes, and on a good day I write half as quickly as George R. R. Martin does. Between the differing time zones and the occasional need to send drafts back and forth -- or sometimes Katsuki waiting on a scene from me that never came -- flips became delayed. That could have gone much better than it did. Finally, the endgame hit at a bad time for both of us, which isn't much of an excuse, but that's how it took a week to post the endgame.

(2) The game was effectively over with iraonavp's death on Night 5. However, Katsuki had to continue the game due to a technicality; the mafia still had a chance of losing the game by Fate and Spiffeh voting together to gain a majority on Day 6. The mafia win condition required that they consist of the majority of the town or "if nothing can prevent it otherwise," and, as of the end of Night 5, there was still a chance of the scum majority being prevented.

Anyway, thank you all for playing and for staying until the end of the game.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

(unlike the mod)
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

hi