comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

PGO3

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:33 am

Post by xyzzy »

1 mafia lover
1 mafia traitor lover
1 1-shot activated bulletproof paranoid gun owner

on the night that the PGO activates, the traitor lover becomes vengeful and is not a lover

day phases are 10 minutes long but there is no lynch mechanic -- these are for discussion of strategy and claiming if you wanna claim
Last edited by xyzzy on Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:39 am

Post by xyzzy »

okay
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:41 am

Post by xyzzy »

day 1, deadline XX:51
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:43 am

Post by xyzzy »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:45 am

Post by xyzzy »

there's no vote mechanic
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:46 am

Post by xyzzy »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:48 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #32 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:50 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 31, vonflare wrote:
In post 25, 0verki11 wrote:So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

In post 27, xyzzy wrote:So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

am I having a stroke?

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:51 am

Post by xyzzy »

it is now
NIGHT ONE TIME

please submit night actions (or the decision to not use a night action)
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #36 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:54 am

Post by xyzzy »

NIGHT ONE RESULT: 0verki11 has been killed! the mafia of Joan of Arc and Ausuka win!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #44 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:56 am

Post by xyzzy »

ausuka was traitor, joan was lover, 0verki11 was pgo