Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Jingle »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE: RC
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Jingle »

WHY HAVEN'T WE LYNCHED YET?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #12 (isolation #4) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE: CHEEKY TEEKY
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT SPAMMY ENOUGH FOR ME
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #17 (isolation #6) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 15, Rainn wrote:VOTE: jingle

i might or might not be tempted to play jester just to shot someone and be conftown
VOTES FOR NOT RC ARE VOTES FOR THE ENEMY
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #18 (isolation #7) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

STOP VOTING FOR THE ENEMY
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #19 (isolation #8) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #20 (isolation #9) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #22 (isolation #10) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #24 (isolation #11) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Jingle »

STOP LETTING THE RCS WIN, IRCHER
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #25 (isolation #12) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Jingle »

FOR THA HOMEEEEEES
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #27 (isolation #13) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Jingle »

DAYVIG: SANITY
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #32 (isolation #14) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Jingle »

AFRICA

I HEAR THERE ARE SOME RAINS THERE THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE BLESSED.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #34 (isolation #15) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Jingle »

CT OBV SCUM LURKER. LETS JUST LYNCH HER AND WIN.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #37 (isolation #16) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Jingle »

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #40 (isolation #17) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

WORK IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE ABLE TO EAT REGULARLY
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #44 (isolation #18) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE: JINGLE
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #86 (isolation #19) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

Ircher (20:55)
what's our strategy gonna be
Jingle (20:55)
get lynched, lolcat to victory
best strategy
okay
I
you do that
Jingle (20:56)
I'm legitimately gonna openwolf
Jingle (20:56)
because I do that as town in wna5
Ircher (20:56)
gotcha
Ircher (20:58)
wow what a wolf you are
Jingle (20:58)
OPEN WOLF BEST WOLF
Ircher (21:03)
twas fun
Ircher (21:03)
wish me luck in lylo
Jingle (21:03)
win this shit :)

Strategy session
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #89 (isolation #20) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Jingle »

:lmao:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #91 (isolation #21) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Jingle »

I didn't roll town all weekend. :lol:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #96 (isolation #22) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Jingle »

Firebringer (21:24)
how did u predict a lurk win lol
Jingle (21:25)
cause I'm a motherfucking wizard

Just so you all can appreciate me for the terrible person I am.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #101 (isolation #23) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Jingle »

I'm not saying I called CT's work from 30 different phones, but I'm also not saying I didn't do that.

:shifty:
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”