TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Holiday Marathon Week HQ

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:30 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

We're closing out the year with a week of marathon games! From December 24th through till January 1st this sub-forum will be open and a variety of scheduled and non-scheduled games are going to be taking place. Feel free to use this thread to plan or discuss possible marathon games you want to see run or that you'd be interested in running. If you have any questions comments or concerns feel free to either post them here or you can reach me by PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

FAQ:

How can I help?

Tell your friends about the marathon week, word of mouth advertising is the single best way you can help this experiment succeed!

What are the requirements for modding a game?

You need to have previously successfully moderated at least one game here on MS (previous marathon and mishmash games
do
count).

What are the requirements to sign up for a game?

There are no requirements for playing in a marathon game however you may only play in one game at a time.

How do I sign up to mod?

Ideally you'd go about it by using the community calender to schedule when you were thinking of running it as well as posting in this thread so you could recruit players for the game in advance but if you and five of your scummer friends are hanging around and spontaneously feel like playing a vengeful you're welcome to just start a game up without scheduling it in advance (though be aware that scheduled games get priority so if there's a scheduled game just starting up you're going to need to wait a while).

How do I sign up to play?

Simply contact the games moderator and tell them you want to /in.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:17 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Pokerface speaks the truth!

If there isn't something already planned out starting up / running and there is enough players who want to play a game then go right ahead! I'm not going to stop scummers from having fun over the holiday season!
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:18 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

I'm extremely happy with how things have turned out so far, we've had only a single game fail to run and we've had twenty run successfully blowing all previous records right out of the water!

Amazing job everyone and a special thank you to the players who've made this all work out.

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”