Makeup/Beauty Thread

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #57 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I tried eyeliner today, after thinking about it for a while. It turns out I don't do anything without thinking about it for a while. I watched a bunch of tutorial videos, but I had some problems. The first is that I can't see without my glasses on, so I have no idea where my eye line is. My eyebrows naturally furrow, so I have to actually hold the skin there to stretch it enough to even reach it. And also, I can't wing to save my life. I'm a bad, basically.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

In post 59, Oman wrote:
In post 57, Sudo_Nym wrote:I'm a bad, basically.
It is a skill. It's a thing that you need to practice. And that's okay.

I've been getting better, but haven't worn eyeliner in like 2 months. So now i'll be bad again next time I try it. But that's part of the fun, right? I believe in you Sudo <3
I've been practicing, and I'm doing alright with my actual eye. I've tried wings a few time, and I got it really good once, and then never again. Still not courageous enough to wear it outside the house, though.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Om, I wish I had even half of your game.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I'm still struggling to get eyeliner on straight :( Haven't practiced in a bit, though, since I've been going into the office more often and I'm not good enough at it to be seen in public yet.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I wish I had your confidence. I wouldn't mind knowing what the eyeshadow/angled brush trick is, though.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I'm not really any better at eyeliner, but I've been getting pretty good at foundation, and okay at concealer. I think I look pretty okay, anyway.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I go back and forth a lot between "I'm amab, I shouldn't wear makeup" and "Fuck the haters". It's a weird line for me.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I don't make the rules. I'm just eternally enslaved by them.

Return to “General Discussion”