Turkish General Election

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Thu May 25, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Thank you for the interesting insights into current day Turkish politics and events.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Thu May 25, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Could you explain a bit if Erdogan's decision to hold back from approving Sweden's NATO application has broader political and public support in Turkey?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Sun May 28, 2023 12:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Good luck with your candidates.
I don’t know much more about Turkey than what you’ve already written. But i definitely think the world doesn’t need any more "strong" ultra-conservative men leaders.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Sun May 28, 2023 6:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just saw an Norwegian article interviewing an Erdogan voter from the earthquake area.
They asked him if it was Erdogan’s fault that the disaster preparedness was so low and he said that it wasn’t his fault but others.
So Erdogan has been ruling the country as president for 10 years and it’s not his fault? Gave me Trump supporter vibes.

- Bunno

Return to “General Discussion”