Polyamory

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

What if your wife started to date FABIO ????
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:16 am

Hey Ythill

Do you have a picture of your wife's face with nice shading? Just head please. Good resolution if possible. With permission to make a glass painting from it if I think it would work out well.

The reward is fame.
Last edited by DrippingGoofball on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:19 am

Cobalt wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote: The reward is fame.
Do I have to quote Boethius again?
Only if Ignatius Reilly would approve.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:21 am

shaft.ed wrote:
Cliquey wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
Cliquey wrote:free ticket to prostate stimulation, sure knows how to please a man
I clearly missed something
tubby wrote:We also kinda of have the agreement where if one of us were to take a lover of the same sex then there would be no foul on the play
doesn't really require a same sex partner...
Yes if my husband found a woman that's smart and good looking, there would be no foul because I can't provide him in either category... :shock:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #630 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:47 am

How does a polyamorist view polygamy, Mormon-style?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #649 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Y wrote:
DGB wrote:How does a polyamorist view polygamy, Mormon-style?
Personally, it's too chauvanistic for me. I doubt that I'd ever get "married" more than once, simply because our marriage was inspired and defined by our child-rearing and I'm not having any more children. However, if we ever did bring someone else into our life on that level of intimacy, it would be someone we both loved and lusted equally. Even then, I'd assume it was temporary.

IME, a long-term secondary romantic relashionship needs to be flexible, because it has to be able to adjust from sexual to platonic whenever the secondary partner enters into a monogomous romantic relationship with someone else.
I'm sympathetic to the concept - I like the gender equality within.

Polygamy is a strange animal in the sense that, demographically speaking, it leaves a whole bunch of males without prospective mates. I don't care if a bunch of women think they'll get to heaven faster if they share a dude, and the dude plays musical beds at night, but all the young guys that are left behind, it just ain't right.

Return to “General Discussion”