MoS-Faire v3.0 - OVER - MoS is a lonely mason :(

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Titus »

/in for Friday - Monday. Monday's a little iffy though. I basically can swing days, with planning, that do not have court barring an emergency.

For Sacramento people or people on route from Sacramento to the bay area, my car can hold four. I may be driving there and back daily, so for people with lives, this shouldn't be a problem. The only requirement is that people chip in for gas as repeated trips get expensive.

Also, please make sure there is a high speed internet connection, in the rare event I have to work. Blech.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Titus »

Can we get a sticky?

What activities usually happen here?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, I'm not going to be there on the 23 or the 24th. One of my relatives just put a wedding on that date and I don't think I can get out of it.

I'm driving straight back when done though. So count me in for later on the 25th.

So right now my schedule looks like the 21/22 court dependant, little to no time on the 23rd/24th and moving heaven and earth on the 25-27th as Monday is a court holiday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

I figured the "troll" option was for making dates not listed in the poll.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

You've got mine. I have no clue what that would be congruent with.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 107, saporovirus wrote:So guys which airport should I fly into

and who's gonna pick me up
If you are flying in, go for SFO (San Francisco airport). It is the cheapest and probably closest on BART. Oakland airport also has BART access.

SMF (Sacramento) is an option if you get a killer deal and don't mind a two car ride
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Titus »

Yippie skippie. Now I know what dates to keep clear!

I have a wedding on the 24th up way north, but I will make my splash at the end.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #242 (isolation #7) » Thu May 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Just a heads up, there's a slim chance I could show up for the early part, leave on Friday and then come back on Sunday through Tuesday. I've got a wedding way up north on Saturday (a few hours north of Sacramento), with NO chance of cancellation at this point. During the early part of the week, I may have a work project and I'm not sure I can swing 600+ miles of driving in a few days. Let's pray that trial is simple.

For the back end though (25-27), I'll be bringing a game called "The Resistance". It takes about 30 minutes to play and it's highly similar to mafia. I'll also be bringing a trench coat and a tribly hat (provided I can find a good one). Damn the weather. Whoever wants to carpool to the meet from Sacramento is extremely welcome to a ride, provided I don't get too many requests and you chip in for your share of gasoline.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #245 (isolation #8) » Thu May 08, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Now if only my schedule could be so accommodating... :( I might also bring pandemic if I remember.

I also hope to code an android version of The Resistance so we all can play without having the cards. We'll see on that...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #254 (isolation #9) » Mon May 12, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 251, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 245, Titus wrote:I also hope to code an android version of The Resistance so we all can play without having the cards. We'll see on that...
/interested?

Curious, what is your idea for managing that? As in, how would you randomize/distribut roles? If you had a centralized server somewhere. Is it possible/easy to have phones synch up locally and have one do all the processing?
Umm one setup at a time. I am doing a pass the phone/tablet setup first.

After that I would try bluetooth. After that internet.
Last edited by Titus on Mon May 12, 2014 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #260 (isolation #10) » Mon May 12, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

That works too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #268 (isolation #11) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Dude, I so wish my second trenchcoat was there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #277 (isolation #12) » Thu May 15, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Titus »

This makes me cry... :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #282 (isolation #13) » Thu May 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 279, BBmolla wrote:Thoughts on bringing a camera and recording a bit? Could make a post meet memories video to watch while we cry in our loneliness.
I'll need to review it before it goes online, but beyond that I'm not opposed to having a camera.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #314 (isolation #14) » Sun May 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 313, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 309, LlamaFluff wrote:Im going to officially bow out at this point. I just got a spoil site grading plan assigned and a large number of revisions provided by a secondary firm to my core plans in this week and im going to be lucky to not work every day of this meet up to get it all done in time.

Preliminary "If anyone is interested in going to CA State Fair let me know" though. I live a couple of miles from where it is held.
:(
I'd come to the state fair just to see you!
I am so tagging along provided work does not conflict. I live near the fairgrounds too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #328 (isolation #15) » Tue May 20, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 319, evilpacman18 wrote:Anybody wanna pick me up in SF on the 22nd?
This depends on when you'll be in SF and how long you'll wait. I have a court appointment in Stockton at about 9 and then
I'll likely be swinging back to Sac to pick up one other person.
Then lastly I'll be heading to SF. I'm willing to, but it really depends on scheduling etc... when you arrive.

Well I'm not swinging by Sac. So that will help.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #330 (isolation #16) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Titus »

MoS, I'm not sure when precisely I will arrive. I've been clearing my schedule but I am in Stockton at 9. If I arrive during that window, I can totally go to that concert. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #350 (isolation #17) » Wed May 28, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

This meet rocked. My setup was just closed in an insane asylum. It had a bit of bastard modding (it wasn't fire and scum). Go Faction E!

So much fun. So many games. So needed.

I missed Katsuki because he was there the one day I could not be.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #357 (isolation #18) » Wed May 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 351, AngryPidgeon wrote:Sorry MoS, I jailkept you... Then let everyone else lynch you.

The most intense game was the 9p 3 room mafia though.
Totally. I learned a LOT about how to read Nacho face to face. He removes a lot of tools from his arsenal as scum, despite being balls to the walls.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #364 (isolation #19) » Thu May 29, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 358, Katsuki wrote:LOL THAT 11P GAME

AND MOS YOU KNOW YOU LOVE BEING A LONE MASON

HAI TITUS YOU SHOULDVE CAME SAT :(

p.s. forcing a lynch in that setup is stupid much better being a 3-man mason team
Wedding... inlaws.... mandatory
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #365 (isolation #20) » Thu May 29, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 363, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 356, BBmolla wrote:I think it's because of all the information being provided at once, yet the information you lack you seek to discover from the other groups. It's really cool.
How does this setup work, exactly? It sounds like fun and I want to play it!

Also, did you play Two Rooms and a Boom? We had a couple of games of it at the last UK meet but I still don't know if we've figured out any real strategy behind it.
Totally we did. At least 4 times when I was there, but it totally kept changing setup.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #377 (isolation #21) » Thu May 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

I figured my scumgame struggled as expected. I think the only scumgame I won, I won via dancing. I think I'm too slow to react as scum and that barrier is eliminated in forum play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #378 (isolation #22) » Thu May 29, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Would anyone be up for a meet in Sacramento in 6 months to a year?

My husband and I should... (emphasis on should) have a house by next year and we'd need to break the house in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #397 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

/in in
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #405 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Titus »

Lone mason ftw!!!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #419 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Titus »

God, I wish my place was less than 200k. Literally, the most exciting aspects of this are being able to entertain DnD and a possible mafia meet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #435 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Dude noooo I'm scum. Titus is always scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #453 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

Damn, I so missed a cool day. Silly work.

Who is Amanda?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “General Discussion”