MoS-Faire v3.0 - OVER - MoS is a lonely mason :(

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 8, Titus wrote:/in for Friday - Monday. Monday's a little iffy though. I basically can swing days, with planning, that do not have court barring an emergency.

For Sacramento people or people on route from Sacramento to the bay area, my car can hold four. I may be driving there and back daily, so for people with lives, this shouldn't be a problem. The only requirement is that people chip in for gas as repeated trips get expensive.

Also, please make sure there is a high speed internet connection, in the rare event I have to work. Blech.
This would be me too, although it would be very much so a "maybe". Know I will need to take most of the next week off of work so this one is going to be much more up in the air if I need to meet some project deadlines.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I should be moved to a "maybe" column.

It will really depend on what work is looking like because I need to take the 29th-2nd off for friends wedding stuff. If I need the weekend to square everything away I wont be able to make it.

Given that I doubt I would be leaving Sacramento area until at least 6, I don't think I will make any other carpools but would be fine picking up any stragglers who have to work Fridays (again assuming im able to make it)
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #2) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

May be back to 50% making this now. Main project at work just had its construction season pushed back to 2015 so the plans aren't due in a month anymore.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #3) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 308, Axxle wrote:Brawl is great for variety.

Meele is better for competition.
This. Melee is much more pure.

Im going to officially bow out at this point. I just got a spoil site grading plan assigned and a large number of revisions provided by a secondary firm to my core plans in this week and im going to be lucky to not work every day of this meet up to get it all done in time.

Preliminary "If anyone is interested in going to CA State Fair let me know" though. I live a couple of miles from where it is held.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #4) » Sun May 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

That is July 11th-27th this year.

I know its probably a long shot for short time, but Sac Republic (professional soccer team hoping to get in MLS next few years) has home games on the 17th (Thursday) and 27th (Sunday). Those are fun games to go to and tickets are $10 or less. If you have never been to one its an entirely different atmosphere than any other sport, even if it is essentially a AAA team.

If it works it works. I could probably sleep an extra five people or so where I am if needed, anything bigger than that and its going to be uncomfortably cramped.

Also im technically not 100% out of this meet, but I just think best case is that I come up Sunday and go back home Monday. That would require almost everything going right with work and life which has been trying to go as wrong as possible given the last week.
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “General Discussion”