Mail me your password

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Q
Q
Ninja
Q
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 1969 1:00 pm

Post by Q »

Yes, that will work. ;For anyone who is paranoid, you can give me whatever you want your new password to be when the new board goes into effect and keep your old one that you're using right now private. ;To anyone who misses this before the change happens, I'm going to set your new password to a random string of character and you can email me for it later. ;If I have time, I'll work up a script that will let you enter in your old password (for this board) and it will tell you your new password for the new board.*ignore any spelling errors/incoherence in this post...I've been coding since 8:30 this morning.
Q
Q
Ninja
Q
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 1969 1:00 pm

Post by Q »

Yay iKonboard, way to screw up the link. ::rolls eyes::
Q
Q
Ninja
Q
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 1969 1:00 pm

Post by Q »

Ikonboard uses crypt(3) to encrypt the passwords. ;This means that I will either have to brute force all of your passwords, set everyone's password to some default, or enter them in manually. ;Brute force is not an option, and I'm pretty sure most of you wouldn't appreciate it if everyone could access your account. ;Therefore, if you don't want your password reset email me at href=mailto://setzer@flash.netetzer@flash.netaand let me know what you want your password to be set to. ;If you don't email me, then I'm not going to activate your account so anyone who doesn't see this until after the switch will have to email me first before you can login.Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully things will be a bit smoother after the change. ;Ikonboard will be gone and PMs will work .
pikachamp
pikachamp
Townie
pikachamp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2002 2:34 pm

Post by pikachamp »

you'll get my pass if i PM it to you with it in the title, right?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2002 4:07 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Mith is such a slave driver. I hope he at least brings you warm milk and cookies and gives you the occasional backrub.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2002 1:14 pm

Post by Luna »

Um, I may be missing something here, but is there any reason why we can't just re-register ourselves on the New Board? Can we not be trusted with that?
"Call me a wimp or call me luna, but I figure if I'm gonna get screwed this game it might as well be by mith."
--Sketchwick
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2002 1:29 pm

Post by mith »

Moved to News, since it really belongs there.

Return to “General Discussion”